Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011

Go down 
+10
Raw Is Jericho1
submission machine
Austin
Zander
TheFilthParade
Kid118118
Sable
TheKrzyOne
Dusty
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Redemp1

Live From- Boston, Massachusetts

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Ks1qzXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Redemptionelgenerico
Homicide Vs El Generico

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptionmarkXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionbobby
Mark Henry Vs Bobby Lashley

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptionfrightmareXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionswagger
Frightmare Vs Jack Swagger

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionxtremechri XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionaj
Chris Sabin Vs AJ Styles

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptiontrishXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionrosa
Trish Stratus Vs Rosa Mendes

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptionariestfzXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptiondrewm
Austin Aries Vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptioncarlitoXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Carlito Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptionalexXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptiondavid
Alex Riley Vs David Otunga

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptionkharmaXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampa
Kharma Vs AJ Lee

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptionandersonXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Redemptionfn
Mr. Anderson Vs Mr. Fn

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionedge XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Redemptiontruth
Edge Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionjusting
Alberto Del Rio Vs Justin Gabriel

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptionjillianXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Pjh8r
Jillian Hall Vs Natalya Neidhart

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Redemptionsheamus XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptiontripleh
Sheamus Vs Triple H

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Xwlredemptionchrisj
John Cena Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Breakdownrock
Ted DiBiase Vs The Rock

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 pm

xAVGD1x wrote:
Adam wrote:
Ash wrote:
Meanwhile as Redemption continues the cameras quickly go to the back when....

Mark Henry is up to his dastardly tricks again.

DAM STRAIGHT I TOLD YOU SOMEBODY GONNA GET THEY ASS KICKED like jerry predicted.

troll

lol The Worlds Strongest Chocolate Blueberry Koolaid Man!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:23 pm

*XWL Redemption returns with a shot of Joey Style and Michael Cole. *

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen I’m sure you all know about the brutal attack Carltio suffered at the hands of the Ministry of Darkness last week.

Michael Cole: Now, this will be the unpopular opinion, but the Ministry succeeded with their goal last week. They wanted to make a statement. They wanted to prove they are still this great force without The Undertaker! That is exactly what they did!

Joey Styles: Well, Cole, perhaps they could have done that in their matches? The attacked Carltio and AJ Styles last week after their intense match up. They did not do it man to man in a match.

Michael Cole: They didn’t have to! Didn’t Kane just defeat the future Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels at Supremacy? Not to mention what happened to Zack Ryder and Kofi Kingston when they fought the Ministry in a tag match! They didn’t have to do it in a match! They just had to make a statement, and that is what they did!

Joey Styles: Cole, I know you won’t understand this, but when you want to make a statement you have to make it like men. What the Ministry did last week was not a statement; it was a coward’s act!

Michael Cole: A coward’s act? You are telling me that those seven feet monster committed an act of coward-ness?

Joey Styles:: Yes, Cole, I am. If they are these monsters, then they should be able to make that kind of a “statement” in a real fight. Now a post-match assault!

Michael Cole: You know what, Joey? I bet if the roles were reversed, everyone would be saying talking about “an upset”, or they would be dancing about how Carltio beat up the Ministry! It just isn’t right and it’s wrong! This happens all the time in wrestling! You are just like all of these fans who are blinded from the truth.

Joey Styles: Anyways, now would be the time to roll the footage from last week.

*A reply is shown of Kane and Fn attacking AJ Styles and Carlito post match.*

Joey Styles: Now, earlier tonight…

*A chopped clip of what Carltio had to say to the Ministry is shown.*

Joey Styles: Speak of the devils….

Michael Cole: A lot of people might disagree with their actions, but in my opinion they are just opposing their dominance here. Plenty of people like The Rock and Ted DiBiase run around thinking this is their company, but The Ministry can do whatever they want whenever they want!

*The Ministry of Darkness finally make their way in to the ring. They do their signature double pose where flames set off on both the ring posts and stage. Kane grabs a microphone and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0002

[Kane]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Redemption, a.k.a. the show of darkness. *Kane smirks* Now, there is a lot that we have to get off of our chests. Why not start with The Undertaker? Three weeks ago, Ted DiBiase got lucky. Now, normally luck is far from the Ministry; as the Ministry is surrounded by despair, punishment, and power. Some of these sheep go around saying that The Undertaker is finally down and the “final nail in the coffin has been nailed.” Those same people are even going on to say that The Ministry is now weak and worthless without their “leader.” First off, all you are wrong with this “leader” crap! In the Ministry we are just one giant destructive force. Secondly, the Ministry is not weak. In fact, The Ministry is even stronger than ever. Ted DiBiase found one weakness, but now that has quickly been repaired. As you can see Fn and I can manage ourselves for the time being as I even went on to defeat Shawn Michaels earlier in the night.

[Kane]
Also, Fn and I went on to prove a STATEMENT last week. We slaughtered Carlito and AJ Styles like they were a couple of pigs. That act was simply committed to prove our dominance. Just because one man is down, our ship has not sunk. The Ministry has only begun our absolute takeover of XWL. There was simply one minor setback at the event, which is all. One tiny roadblock that was easily ran over. We can do whatever we want, and whenever we want to do it. There is nothing any of you sheep can do about it. We are simply the most destructive force to ever step foot on this god forsaken planet! I can assure you once he once again raises, the only things behind us will be carnage, and the only thing ahead of us will be souls just waiting to be crushed and stepped on.

*Kane looks up and smirks at the camera as the crowd begins to boo. They even start up a little “Carlito” chant which angers Kane a little bit. Kane drops the microphone and begins to yell at them to shut up while he’s talking. He throws a chair against the barricade before going back in the ring. Kane picks up the microphone and begins to speak once more.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0011

[Kane]
As I was saying before all of you sheep interrupted me with your hopeless cries that you like to call, ‘chants.” Now, Carlito, I was listening very closely to what you had to say earlier tonight. First off, I do not think I’m what you like to call cool in any way. Cool can mean whatever you want it to mean. Say, you might think it’s cool to wear you’re stupid un-buttoned Hawaiian shirts all the time, but I don’t really think anything is cool in this world. This place has fallen to greed, war, and hate. This planet is in a sad state and none of these people ever want to do anything about it. Then, Carlito, you want to talk about what Ted DiBiase did? You’re just like everyone else, trying to take credit or using other people’s accomplishments for yourself. Ted got LUCKY at Supremacy. Ted is also a man who lives off his own father’s legacy, rather than his own.

[Kane]
Much like, yourself, Carlito. You’re nothing more than a son of a wrestling legend. It’s really a shame on how these great wrestling families have fallen just because of their failure children. The DiBiases, *Crowd Cheers* The Colons *Crowd Cheers*, The Rhodes *Mixed Reaction*, The Ortons *Crowd Cheers* and the list just keeps going on. Now, earlier tonight you talk about how you’re not afraid of The Ministry of Darkness? Well, you shouldn’t be afraid of us. In fact, you should be terrified! Carltio, do you even know what we’ve done in the past month? We’ve destroyed a wrestling “legend” in Shawn Michaels and Ted DiBiase in one night. Carlito, you don’t even have an ounce of heart, talent, or anything else that Shawn had. All you are to Fn and I is our next victim. Heed my advice, Carlito, you’ll regret it if you don’t. Trust me. *Kane Chuckles.*

*Kane suddenly drops out of the ring with his microphone. The crowd is confused as Kane looks under the ring.*

Joey Styles: What the hell is Kane doing?

Michael Cole:: I don’t know, Joey! I don’t understand why you always have to ask me all of these questions when you simply watch the damn show and find out for yourself like everybody else!

Joey Styles: Cole…..

Michael Cole: Don’t you Cole me!

Joey Styles: What?

Michael Cole: Don’t you what me!

*Under his breath* Joey Styles: How did I ever……

Michael Cole: I think I’ve gotten my point across.

*Kane then pulls a bag out from under the ring and throws it into the ring. Fn opens the bag and hands Kane…… a laptop?*

Joey Styles: What the hell have we stumbled into here?

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0014

[Kane]
Now, last week, on Lucky Cannon’s YouTube show, he impersonated my father, Paul Bearer, and mocked myself and my family. For that, I have decided to pull the plug on his little show and teach Lucky a little lesson. As you see I have his laptop………

*Kane then takes the laptop and smashes it across his knee, breaking it in half. Kane drops it on the mat and stomps on it, smashing it in a bits. Kane chuckles before speaking again.*

You, see, Lucky, that is what would happen to you if you ever decide to make fun of The Ministry ever again. Fn and I aren’t two people who really like to joke around when it comes to this. You wouldn’t want us to make an example out of you, right? Because, personally, I would love to snap your spine in half before kicking you down to hell. I just really hope you heed my advice and that you don’t step out of line again.

[Kane]
Now, earlier on I mentioned Ted DiBiase, let me get back to that spoiled little brat real quick. Last week he did bury my brother, The Undertaker. Ted can say whatever he wants, but the fact is he got lucky at Supremacy and it will sure be a cold day in hell of he can ever do that again. Ted is nothing more than a virus to this company, and if I ever see Ted walking again leaving the trail of green slime behind, I will be sure to finally put him out. Now, speaking of Supremacy, isn’t that the show where I defeated Shawn Michaels? It in fact is that very show. *Kane chuckles.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0018

[Kane]
What I did to Shawn is only the beginning of what is in store for the Ministry of Darkness. I did exactly what I said I was going to do, and I did it unlike everyone else in this company who makes hopeless and sorrow remarks of what they pray will be the future. When I say something, I get it done! Now, Carlito, when I say I will destroy you at an Eye for an Eye, oh yes, that is date of your final resting place, I will destroy you. Now, Carlito, when I say you will rest in peace, you will Rest………… in……………….. Peace!

*Kane chuckles, before quickly stopping and raising the microphone to his mouth one last time.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_08_20_HDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0016

[Kane]
I have one more thing to get off my chest, and that is the United States Championship. One year ago I lost my Intercontinental Championship, and I never got my rematch for it. So I guess I could only say that now I will be coming for you, Kevin Steen. That’s right; I’m calling you out right now. You claim to be some sick freak? You claim to be some type of a monster? Steen, you’re the guy that has been getting beaten up by The Miz, you’re nothing more than a phony like all of these sheep and their “heroes.” I personally can’t wait to for the day where we get to meet in the ring again. The fact is I have beaten and knocked down every “monster” put in front of me and I still stand today as “The True Monster of XWL.” You, Kevin, happen to be the only exception to that. I really hope you are listening to this right now, Steen, because this is only a warning.

*Kane hands Fn the microphone.*

Fn
I’m going to keep this very simple.. Ever since I’ve became a part of The Ministry, I’m a changed man. You see folks, I see things more clearer than I EVER have before. I come to this god-forsaken show and I see people coming here and getting in arguments over petty, stupid things. I see people being all lovey dovey and hating each other the next minute. Quite simply… it makes me sick to my stomach. You see.. A lot of people are wondering why on earth, I turned on poor little Teddy. Well, it’s time I break my silence.

Fn begins to mess with his hair and breathes heavily before speaking again

Fn:
You see TED its’ quite simple when you really think about it. When I came into this company, I wasn’t a wrester. I didn’t know what it took to put my body on the line week in and week out, in front of all these fans here before us. Oh no, what I did Mr. DiBiase was helped keep this company on it’s own two feet. Coming up with any ideas I could, bringing in any person with “talent” to be a star in this company. For a while, everything went my way. That is, up until management decided that I needed a right-hand man. In this case, a woman. Who did they send to help me, none other than little ole Maria. Oh, my little Maria what fun times we’ve had. You would do things behind my back, and then I would have to suffer the consequences. For quite some time, the two of us argued over who should share the true power of the company. For a while, as it should’ve been, I was put in charge.

Fn
Over time however, there had began to be many complains over MY style of running the show. So for quite some time, little Maria was put in charge of the show. I think all that power got to her head though, because she honestly thought that she could order me around! I mean, who does she think she is. If you sheep don’t remember, I was the one who brought in the beloved Xtreme Championship. I was the one who held that title for years and years. That is to say, after I got sick and TIRED of dealing with Maria to where I became an active superstar.

Fn begins to pace around

Fn
So here we are almost three years later, and for the mosst part, things are back to normal. That is, until people like Ted, Shawn Michaels and even my opponent tonight, Mr. Anderson came into this company. You see, unlike Kane and myself, these individuals pander to you people sitting in front of us taking in every single word. You see, that, SICKENS me. It’s things like that, as to why The Ministry was started in the first place. For the LONGEST TIME this place used to be about who can give it their all, putting their bodies and their pride on the line to prove their the best. Along the way, ideal’s like that, were lost in the sea of those who simply fought their way to the top just because they wanted to. People like Ted, needed to be knocked down a few pegs and shown why those like The Ministry not only DESERVE to be at the top but, we are the only people who SHOULD be at the top.

Fn
Tonight, is really fitting for us to be on the so-called brand named Redemption because after tonight, Shawn, Anderson and anyone else who dares step foot in our path of destruction, you’ll be praying to god for Redemption. Those that don’t receive it tonight, well, lets just say you’ll be given a one way ticket on the ride straight to HELL. ANDERSON!!! that ride, begins tonight with YOU!

In saying that last vow the lights flicker out and when they come back on neither Ministry member are to be seen. The crowd sits in awe as the faint cackling of both Ministry Of Darkness members can be heard as we fade to commercials for the next upcoming match
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptionandersonXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Redemptionfn
Mr. Anderson Vs Mr. Fn

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Ministry Promo...

This was a great promo to build up my favorite stab.. tag team in the XWL. Good to see that they are fine without Taker and are ready to start their path of Destruction on Breakdown. I loved the bit about Cannon, but I doubt that Lucky did Sad
Overall great promo, sorry for the rushed review but I'm working on a big review thingy, just wanted you to know that I read your promo word for word and loved it...9/10
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Breakdownrock
Ted DiBiase Vs The Rock

-

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

-

*Teds theme hits around the arena to a huge pop from the audience.*

[Joey Styles]
What a huge victory for this young man! Ted DiBiase and The Rock put on a classic right here but the leader of the DiBiase Posse gets the upset victory after taking advantage of a very impressive counter.

[Michael Cole]
Impressive? It's hardly impressive...

[Joey Styles]
Because beating the World Heavyweight Champion is just an every day accomplishment right? I'm not going to let you spoil the mood though Cole, Ted DiBiase just picked up a big win and his fans are on their feet. They may be sad The Rock lost, but I think they're just satisfied how neither man resorted to any wrong tactics during this match. And more importantly no one interfered!

*Ted gets to his feet and the referee raise his arm in victory as the audience continues to give cheer for Ted. Ted celebrates his shock win, as the Ref' checks on The Rock. The Ref hands The Rock his World Title as Rock slowly gets to his feet and see's Ted celebrating. Ted and The Rock stand facing each other, and then the Rock reaches out his hand offering Ted, and Handshake. Ted accepts, and The Rock raises Teds hand in victory showing... when Suddenly out of nowhere Justin Gabriel hits The Rock in back of the head with steal chair, Ted tries to react and Get Gabriel but is hit with a Chair shot across the head. Huge heat coming from the Audience for Justin Gabriel.*

[Joey Styles]
What is Gabriel doing?!

[Michael Cole]
He's bringing it.. exactly like The Rock Told him to!

[Joey Styles]
I don't think The Rock meant from behind...

[Michael Cole]
It doesn't matter Joey, The Rock told Gabriel to bring it, and That's exactly what he is doing!

*Gabriel then turns The Rock onto his back and makes his way to the top rope*

[Michael Cole]
Yes! Do it Justin!

[Joey Styles]
Somebody needs to stop this.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Ie5LK

*Gabriel stands on the top turnbuckle looking down at the World Heavyweight champion*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Ie5LK

*Gabriel hits his devastating 450 Splash! Gabriel clutches his stomach as Rock lays motionless in the Ring.. Gabriel walks over to the World Title that is laying in Middle of the ring. Gabriel picks up the title, and raises it high*
XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 JoTDs
*Redemption fades of the air*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4