Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Empty
PostSubject: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:35 am

- CAW slots have been reduced to 25
- Side effect of only 25 CAS slots has left us with minimal amount to work with
- When editing a superstar currently on the roster it will count as a slot as it is
- Paint tool has been removed entirely
- Reasoning is due to not enough disc space (Even though it's saved to the hard drive not the disc itself) LOGIC!

Myself being an indy fan this kind of kills the creativity for me to build on the game's roster and their move sets because I'm a perfectionist full circle.

Well we're fucked.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:17 pm

KingWolf wrote:
- When editing a superstar currently on the roster it will count as a slot as it is
- Reasoning is due to not enough disc space (Even though it's saved to the hard drive not the disc itself) LOGIC!

Myself being an indy fan this kind of kills the creativity for me to build on the game's roster and their move sets because I'm a perfectionist full circle.

Well we're fucked.

Let's not pretend getting a stripped down game never happens when franchises move to a new console. Fifa 2007(I think it was) had 5 leagues on the 360 version, compared to over 20 on Xbox Original/PS2. NHL 14 went back to basics on Xbox One too. These things happen.

It's because it's an entirely new game engine on a new console, so they'd of had to rebuilt everything from scratch to work with the new engine and haven't figured out how to compress the data yet. Which means once they do that then we'll get more features and more CAW slots.

Sure it sucks that there's no PT this year, but with the low Pixel Count we had for PT would look awful on Xbox One. But there was a way around it before.

Only having 25 slots is kind of a shame, but I'm happy to lose the slots, custom music, preset entrances and PT for vastly improved gameplay and career mode.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Bang wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Well we're fucked.

Let's not pretend getting a stripped down game never happens when franchises move to a new console. Fifa 2007(I think it was) had 5 leagues on the 360 version, compared to over 20 on Xbox Original/PS2. NHL 14 went back to basics on Xbox One too. These things happen.

It's because it's an entirely new game engine on a new console, so they'd of had to rebuilt everything from scratch to work with the new engine and haven't figured out how to compress the data yet. Which means once they do that then we'll get more features and more CAW slots.

Sure it sucks that there's no PT this year, but with the low Pixel Count we had for PT would look awful on Xbox One. But there was a way around it before.

Only having 25 slots is kind of a shame, but I'm happy to lose the slots, custom music, preset entrances and PT for vastly improved gameplay and career mode.
There's apparently something even better than PT in game that they have yet to detail. We're supposed to get creation suite info today. If not today soon but, when they detail it, I'm sure they'll mention what the replacement is for PT.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:57 am

Just saw it's been delayed until Monday, but I'm hoping for a Skate.Create/GTA crew logo designer type deal. Only things better than those would being able to import a .PNG file into the game. Should allow a higher resolution image as well which would be incredible.

Fairly certain the Youtubers that went to the MyCareer mode preview sessions said PT was a greyed out option on Caw mode. Guess we'll have to wait and see though.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:31 am

I just jizzed, like everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Welp, after today's reveal, I'd like to think we're not as fucked as you thought we were. Razz
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Kyle wrote:
Welp, after today's reveal, I'd like to think we're not as fucked as you thought we were. Razz
We're fucked alright, Fucked to completion. Can't wait to see how indy caws turn out to be! THE AUTHENTICITY
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:10 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Kyle wrote:
We're fucked alright, Fucked to completion. Can't wait to see how indy caws turn out to be! THE AUTHENTICITY
For sure. Just think how cool EAS will turn out to be lmao. Even though I was gutted about 25 I was fine with it because they're making them look just like in game stars. Plus it'll be expanded on next year. The image importer news is like the icing on the cake for me. Anything else create wise is a bonus IMO. :hump:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:41 pm

It looks amazing and I was already hyped for the game despite all the "omissions"... which in the end turned out to be for the best. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:47 pm

my body ain't ready
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:49 am

With EAS being in and this texture importer being in.... oh my goodness the possibility's. Hoping that you can use textures for the EAS's and save them as alt attires because if you used ptool on a Superstar Head in 2K14 you had to save as a caw or else the paint tool would never show up. When it comes to caws.... oh my goodness oh my damn.... Already working on gathering textures for my first few caw's which include Hawkins SVR '09 Attire as seen here, not the best cutting work but I got two weeks to get them perfect :p

Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier WfyBnGp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier   Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Gen Xbox One/PS4 details released earlier
Page 1 of 1