Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Who's getting the Xbox One and when?

Go down 
+14
#NOTSEME
Kyle
TheFilthParade
Bang
ragnioth
Zack
T-Roll
P.R Son
Adam
Zander
Austin
Dash
Jonguin
Pats
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pats
Mid Card

Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Empty
PostSubject: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:22 pm

My friend did the best thing ever and preordered it for me and AVG. So I know eventually we're all going to get One (get it?) Who's getting it for Christmas??
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:33 pm

-Not BC
-No Halo 4

I'll wait for Halo 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:34 pm

who isn't the remote looks beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:37 pm

I'll get it for sure, it'll probably take me a while though. I'll wait until there's something I actaully want to play released on it.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Dash wrote:
I'll get it for sure, it'll probably take me a while though. I'll wait until there's something I actaully want to play released on it.

Basically this
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:58 pm

PS4 looks better so far, leaning towards that.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Jonguin wrote:
I'll wait for Halo 5.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Zander wrote:

So you won't do matches or will you just get the PS4 first?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Pats wrote:
Zander wrote:

So you won't do matches or will you just get the PS4 first?

Xbox One won't have 2K14 this year.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm

I liked it... Though, it had some features I wasn't fond of. I will hopefully get it for like, Christmas or wait till July of 2014. The reasoning for that, I want the new WWE and don't think I can BS my way to both for Christmas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm on the fence. I'm waiting until at least X-Mas '14 at the very latest to pick up one of them but right now I'm leaning towards PS4 over Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:43 pm

More then likely I'll be getting Xbox One over PS4, probably going to wait until a good game comes out for Xbox One that isn't for Xbox 360 either before I even consider buying the Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
ragnioth
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:13 pm

yeah I wont be getting one till next year only so I can play in this league but other then that my gaming will be done on the ps4
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:28 am

If I decide to get one probably on release, I'm not too keen on having to have the Kinect plugged in at all times though, I don't like having a built in webcam on my laptop, and it will be hard to convince me that I want another camera I won't use in my room with internet access.

As far as we currently know,

Xbox One officially does not support Xbox 360 games, XBLA game or Original Xbox games, and from what 2K have said WWE2K14 is Xbox 360 and PS3 only, however they've also said all major platforms so it could possibly be on PS4 and Xbox One aswell.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:35 am

I'll be getting an Xbox One but I don't know when.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:14 am

Ill get it eventually, will be waiting a while though.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:32 am

Gazza wrote:
Ill get it eventually, will be waiting a while though.
This.

Waiting until this whole MSRP pricw gets more clarification and no BC doesn't help. Keeping my 360 for a while tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Let's not forget the sham of how you can't play used games without a fee.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Jonguin wrote:

That's not confirmed though.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Bang wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

What did they mean by this? I've heard people say this but would this mean like each disk would have like a specific code assigned to them like a points card would? Was wondering that
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Something was said about registering each game to your profile.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Austin wrote:
Bang wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

What did they mean by this? I've heard people say this but would this mean like each disk would have like a specific code assigned to them like a points card would? Was wondering that
Essentially yes. Each game is gonna come with a one time activiation code to "register" it to your system. Anyone who plays on that system is fine to play whatever they want. However if someone borrows a game and puts it in their xbox it's supposed to not let them play it. Unless they want to pay a one time fee. Per game. The price of the fee is what everyone is curious about. I've seen some say it's a small amount like 10$ which is basically the price we pay (those who buy it used) to play '13 online anyway. Compared to others claiming the fee is the price of a retail game set at 60 per game. :| This is what we need clarification on. How much is the fee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Fn wrote:
Austin wrote:
Bang wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

Essentially yes. Each game is gonna come with a one time activiation code to "register" it to your system. Anyone who plays on that system is fine to play whatever they want. However if someone borrows a game and puts it in their xbox it's supposed to not let them play it. Unless they want to pay a one time fee. Per game. The price of the fee is what everyone is curious about. I've seen some say it's a small amount like 10$ which is basically the price we pay (those who buy it used) to play '13 online anyway. Compared to others claiming the fee is the price of a retail game set at 60 per game. :| This is what we need clarification on. How much is the fee.

I can see where the games companies are coming from with this because they'll get more sales of their games this way. If you buy a used game they don't see any of that cash. If they get more money they can use that to make the games better etc.

Personally, I'm fine with this as most of the games I buy are new anyway. And I fucking hate scratched discs...so much. I have disc OCD.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:06 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:
Fn wrote:
Austin wrote:
Bang wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

I can see where the games companies are coming from with this because they'll get more sales of their games this way. If you buy a used game they don't see any of that cash.

Personally, I'm fine with this as most of the games I buy are new anyway. And I fucking hate scratched discs...so much. I have disc OCD.

This^

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:
Fn wrote:
Austin wrote:
Bang wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

I can see where the games companies are coming from with this because they'll get more sales of their games this way. If you buy a used game they don't see any of that cash. If they get more money they can use that to make the games better etc.

Oh I am fine with it too. To a point anyway. My main point being is from the way they make it sound, I thought that if you sign into your profile on another console, you'd have to pay to play the game from there. Being that even though it attaches to your profile, it's mainly through the console, to which I'm saying I don't like the idea of paying upwards of the full retail game. IF I already bought it but can only primarily play it on one console. Otherwise I'd have to technically "rebuy it" and that's what worries me. I wouldn't mind paying it but I shouldn't have to because it should recognize that my account bought it. Not my Xbox itself. That's why I hope if there's a fee it's not the retail price of a game we have now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting the Xbox One and when?   Who's getting the Xbox One and when? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's getting the Xbox One and when?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next