Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

2K15 Delayed... Shocker

Go down 
+4
Twysted
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
Bang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

2K15 Delayed... Shocker Empty
PostSubject: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 am

2K Games announced that WWE 2K15 for new next-generation consoles will delay it's release date in the "interest of delivering the best possible WWE experience" according to a statement released on the WWE 2K website today.

The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 date remains unchanged and will remain October 28, 2014 in North America and October 31, 2014 internationally.

The new release date for next-generation consoles (Playstation 4 and XBox One) will be November 18, 2014 in North America and November 21, 2014 internationally.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:32 am

2K15 Delayed... Shocker Tumblr_inline_mv5iajSu6a1rmtdfh
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:44 am

TheFilthParade wrote:
2K15 Delayed... Shocker Tumblr_inline_mv5iajSu6a1rmtdfh

^

Well that explains the lack of anything...
Back to top Go down
Twysted
New Talent
Twysted

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:59 am

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?718281-New-Release-Date-November-18-November-21-International

It was delayed because they want to make sure everything is polished. Remember, they already had a base to work with on the 360 and PS3 with WWE 2k14 but they had to make an entire new game for next gen consoles. 

At least they are trying to make sure its a decent game instead of releasing something that's half-assed.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 am

2K15 Delayed... Shocker UQxsuJD
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:58 am

Now comes out the day of GTA5's re-release and the new Dragon Age, a week after Halo: Master Chief Collection and the new Assassin's Creed. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:42 pm

I'm not too bothered honestly, it's not like they've showed us much or given us much to get excited about anyways. I mean I seen the matches on youtube from the convention like a month ago and they looked quite nice but other then that not much...

Gives me more time to get a One anyway so all in all (for me at least) not too bothered about it..
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:40 pm

So does this mean 2K14 will last till Xmas? fuck yea Also they probably want to add in more people /attires like Seth and Dean's new attires for example. This is actually pretty awesome. (Side Note: I thought the headline meant they were delaying it for the Punk lawsuit, but with last gen still being released early, Punk is still in the game.)
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Pats wrote:
So does this mean 2K14 will last till Xmas? fuck yea Also they probably want to add in more people /attires like Seth and Dean's new attires for example. This is actually pretty awesome. (Side Note: I thought the headline meant they were delaying it for the Punk lawsuit, but with last gen still being released early, Punk is still in the game.)
I'd think that, since current gen is being delayed, we will extend it. We were gonna extend it anyway so it shouldn't matter really if it takes someone till Christmas to get a One and such. As far as what's added and all that I'd be careful assuming things. They've said they want to make it the best it can be. Which, to me, means fine tuning and fixing a lot of the problems the game may have. After all, they did have two people from Youtube come to their offices and try out the game, and give feedback. I'm sure they're taking that feedback and putting it to use fixing up the game. Considering, all we've seen, is gamescom's builds instead of a more advanced copy of the game by now. Do I think updates could happen? Sure but I don't think that's the reason for the delay.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Twysted
New Talent
Twysted

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:14 am

Pats wrote:
Actually, they could be doing it to add Punk in since the current gen stuff is using facescan. If Punk left before they did all the scanning, then there is a chance they might be scanning him here.

But that wouldn't cause a 3 week delay. 

Also, don't get your hopes up on more people and more/updated attires being added. Visual Concepts/2K/Yuke's are doing it to make sure they get any extra kinks out of the system, that it all runs smoothly, and that it isn't a buggy pile of crap.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:22 am

Twysted wrote:
Pats wrote:
Actually, they could be doing it to add Punk in since the current gen stuff is using facescan. If Punk left before they did all the scanning, then there is a chance they might be scanning him here.

Also, don't get your hopes up on more people and more/updated attires being added. Visual Concepts/2K/Yuke's are doing it to make sure they get any extra kinks out of the system, that it all runs smoothly, and that it isn't a buggy pile of crap.

Not sure why you think they'd delay the game to scan in one superstar, especially when that said superstar is suing WWE over been in the game and not getting royalties....
Back to top Go down
Twysted
New Talent
Twysted

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 am

TheFilthParade wrote:
Twysted wrote:
Pats wrote:

Not sure why you think they'd delay the game to scan in one superstar, especially when that said superstar is suing WWE over been in the game and not getting royalties....
I don't think they would, but you never know.

But there could have been a negotiation in which Punk agrees to be scanned into current gen 2k15 as long as he gets his royalties for it. Again, its probably not likely but unless you've been in the room with those involved, you never know.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:23 am

Twysted wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
Twysted wrote:
Pats wrote:

I don't think they would, but you never know.

But there could have been a negotiation in which Punk agrees to be scanned into current gen 2k15 as long as he gets his royalties for it. Again, its probably not likely but unless you've been in the room with those involved, you never know.

I don't think you need to be in a room with them to know that Punk wouldn't agreed to be scanned. That'd be helping WWE too and I think we all know Punk wouldn't do that at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:34 am

A rep from 2k confirmed it's got nothing to do with Punk. At all. All that nonsense was nothing but a rumor started by dirtsheets. Yes, he was mad over royalties but, it was more than likely settled. I say that, because if it wasn't, he wouldn't be in the game period and the last gen version wouldn't be coming out when it is. Case in point here a 2k rep confirmed it's got nothing to do with Punk.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
New Talent
Twysted

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Most people (at least from the sites I saw) assumed it was because of Punk until Jared and others from 2k stated that Visual Concepts and Yuke's wanted to make sure the current gen was going to look as good as possible.

I'm personally glad for the delay. I'd rather they take extra time to make sure its spot free (or close to it as possible) and not start off current gen with its own version of WWE 13.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Twysted wrote:
Most people (at least from the sites I saw) assumed it was because of Punk until Jared and others from 2k stated that Visual Concepts and Yuke's wanted to make sure the current gen was going to look as good as possible.

I'm personally glad for the delay. I'd rather they take extra time to make sure its spot free (or close to it as possible) and not start off current gen with its own version of WWE 13.
I'm for it too, but, I was replying to the fact that you initially thought the delay was coz of them wanting to scan Punk. Which is not true and never has been lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2K15 Delayed... Shocker   2K15 Delayed... Shocker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2K15 Delayed... Shocker
Page 1 of 1