Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

WWE 2K15 Notable Removals

Go down 
+3
KingWolf
P1
Zack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Empty
PostSubject: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:42 am

This is a list of everything that has been removed from the game on the next gen version. Now I know why the hype for this game was rather lackluster up until these past few weeks, HUGE HUGE disappointment with all of these things being removed. I'm sure the gameplay's great, but that means nothing when you don't have a variety of match types to play it in....

Creation modes
-Replay
- Create a Diva
- Create a Title
- Create an Arena
- Custom Themes
- All custom entrances other than the guy talking on his phone. Only roster member entrances
- Create a Finisher
- Create a Story
- Edit Superstar Threads (Edit Superstar takes up a CAW slot)
- 75 less caw slots
- Unable to change the color of wrestler's face paint even with Edit Superstar (sting, warrior, etc..)
- The match creator is gone. That means any sort of stipulations like finisher match, turning off countout, first blood matches or DQ in any match type and the like are gone. As for specific modes:

1 vs 1:

- Inferno
- Ladder
- I Quit
- 2 out of 3 Falls
- Special Referee (yet is in the showcase mode)
- Casket (yet is in the Showcase mode)
- 3 stages of hell (Yet is in the showcase mode)
- Backstage Brawl

2 vs 2:

- Tornado Tag
- Extreme Rules
- Hell in a Cell
- Ladder
- Steel Cage
- Table
- TLC
- Elimination Tornado
- Elimination Table
- Mixed
- Backstage Brawl

Triple Threat:

- Falls Count Anywhere
- 2 out of 3 Falls
- No DQ
- Ladder
- Steel Cage
- TLC
- Backstage Brawl

Fatal 4 Way/4-Man:

- Battle Royal
- Hell in a Cell
- Ladder
- Steel Cage
- Table
- TLC
- Falls Count Anywhere
- 2 out of 3 Falls
- No DQ
- Backstage Brawl

6-Man:

- Elimination Chamber Tag
- Championship Scramble (Was removed in 2k14, but notable still)

Handicap Matches

- All handicap matches
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:00 am

A lot of the matches, for some reason, are only accessible in Universe and only when the CPU books you in the match. All I'm going to say is while it's disappointing I understand why some things are gone. It's only their first year and I expect it back the following year.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:18 pm

The only match I'm really salty about losing is ladder matches tbh. But with TLC still being in I'm fine with that I suppose.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Where do they get the GUTS to charge FULL price for HALF a game?
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:09 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Where do they get the GUTS to charge FULL price for HALF a game?

Both versions to me sound like half a game, in the last gen you at least get the match types but you get em with horrid graphics and the same gameplay.

Then with next gen you get probably the best gameplay we've ever had (don't have it yet but everything I've heard leads me to that conclusion) but along with that game play they give us a stripped down game.

I know they started from scratch or whatever but c'mon man, they had a whole year on the next gen consoles where they're supposed to be able to do MORE not LESS. If there was worries about not being able to make all the gameplay changes, then make some changes and at least let us keep the match types and be able to have more then 25 slots. Make some changes this year and add onto that next year, not give it all to us and take away everything else. I know they said they plan on bringing that stuff back soon but, that's a whole year we're gonna have to play this game in the incomplete state it's in and that's a long time. Massive letdown in my opinion. And as I said, now I know why they did such a horrible job promoting the game and giving us info on it.

Another thing that annoyes me personally is when you edit a superstar's attire it takes one of your 25 slots. That is so bogus to me, there was nothing wrong with 3 attires per guy and they had to eliminate that this year too? Now I know edit a superstar or whatever it's called is way more in depth, but taking away caw slots for it is 100% BS to me. Mind you, this is coming from a person who loves to create attires, mostly for color variety.

I'm still buying it because that's how much of a wrestling fan I am and how much I enjoy the games, but this years game might be one of the biggest "letdowns" for me personally out of the whole series. I know the gameplay is fantastic, but I'm one of those guys who plays the game nonstop all year long and I honestly can't see the replay value on this lasting for a full year for me personally.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:53 pm

I don't understand, are you actually saying that 18months is enough to build a game from the ground up on a new console with a new game engine or are you being Ironic and pretending to be like all of the numpties on Caws.ws and Smacktalks that wanted brand new experience then complained that they got what they wanted at a price.

Either way, not that arsed. MyCareer mode with Adam Cole(BAYBAY) and Logo Import> missing features that I only used 2 of, and game types I used zero of.

Did I mention ADAM COLE BAYBAY!?
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:49 pm

Bang wrote:
I don't understand, are you actually saying that 18months is enough to build a game from the ground up on a new console with a new game engine or are you being Ironic and pretending to be like all of the numpties on Caws.ws and Smacktalks that wanted brand new experience then complained that they got what they wanted at a price.

Either way, not that arsed. MyCareer mode with Adam Cole(BAYBAY) and Logo Import> missing features that I only used 2 of, and game types I used zero of.

Did I mention ADAM COLE BAYBAY!?
Can you upload your Adam Cole BAYBAY? Only a few caws look okay on there, I'm offended that Kevin Steen's terrible caw has 200 dl's
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:00 am

can't wait to get the game Very Happy how is it those who have it?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:04 pm

The P1 wrote:
can't wait to get the game  Very Happy   how is it those who have it?
If you love the sound of the gameplay then you'll love it. Showcase is good but it's no different than RTW. Haven't touched MyCareer yet but it's okay from what I've heard. Disappointing in a lot of area's. There's features removed but, like NBA, I didn't expect this one to be perfect. Great game just not as great as a lot were hoping lol. Next year has a lot going for it IMO.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Kyle wrote:
The P1 wrote:
If you love the sound of the gameplay then you'll love it. Showcase is good but it's no different than RTW. Haven't touched MyCareer yet but it's okay from what I've heard. Disappointing in a lot of area's. There's features removed but, like NBA, I didn't expect this one to be perfect. Great game just not as great as a lot were hoping lol. Next year has a lot going for it IMO.
Is this going to screw our league because of no entrances?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 6:14 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Kyle wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Is this going to screw our league because of no entrances?
Nope. Entrances/matches being recorded is up to the players. We've got plenty who write-up their matches. All we ever require is some kind of post period with your match results. Whether it's a write-up or recording doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:03 am

Personally I think this is my favourite WWE game ever.  The gameplay is amazing and I love the Showcase mode.  The new stamina system is the best thing to happen to this game series.  MyCareer is good but a bit of a letdown (it ended for me before I even got to Raw, I think I won too much?) but it's a nice addition and they can build on it.  If the games following this one improve and add to what we have this year, I'll be very happy.

Also, I forgot to say, the AI is awesome.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:15 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:
(it ended for me before I even got to Raw, I think I won too much?)
welp, pack it up guys, he's already mastered the game.

WWE 2K15 Notable Removals George-michael-snoopy-walk
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 2:40 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:
MyCareer is good but a bit of a letdown (it ended for me before I even got to Raw, I think I won too much?)

Did you get a career ending injury or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Bang wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:
MyCareer is good but a bit of a letdown (it ended for me before I even got to Raw, I think I won too much?)

No. When you win the WWE title it skips to year 15 for you to have "one final match as one of the true greats".

So if you're enjoying it or don't want it to end so soon, I guess you shouldn't win the WWE title.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:10 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:
Bang wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:

No.  When you win the WWE title it skips to year 15 for you to have "one final match as one of the true greats".

So if you're enjoying it or don't want it to end so soon, I guess you shouldn't win the WWE title.

Damn, that sucks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 Notable Removals   WWE 2K15 Notable Removals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE 2K15 Notable Removals
Page 1 of 1