Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014

Go down 
+8
Bang
Dash
P.R Son
DallasBlaike
TheFilthParade
T-Roll
Jimmy
TheKrzyOne
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What match type will Adam Cole vs. Luke Harper be?
First Blood
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Special Guest Referee
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
No DQ
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014   XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 ZDMyD1w
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Breakd

Live from:
Norfolk Scope – Norfolk, VA

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arenas for Matches
XWL Breakdown
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 3FD82S9XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Q6dTN7w
It's The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived versus The Cowboy, who wins?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 A37qHDPXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 BGmeI0M
Xavier Woods loves to play games and tonight he'll face The Game in what's sure to be an interesting match.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 WdSWmyiXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 ECcGrgG
A legend in this business will fight to hang onto the torch as she does battle against a capable up-and-comer.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Di2CgXiXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 N4chhyS
Jericho may have been in Dancing with the Stars, but tonight Cecaro’s wrestling a real dancing extraordinaire who will make him work for a victory.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Je0lUZQXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 TNR1wM6
Ziggler has had some unfortunate run-ins with The Wyatt Family, but he’ll need to give Daniel Bryan his undivided attention if he wants to come away with the victory.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Rb56Q9zXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 DOioytN
Legends come in all shapes and sizes and tonight Orton tackles a foe that’s a little more bizarre than he’s accustomed to.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 HlDw5KaXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 77KGkiQ
These two are hoping to become the next United States champion, but tonight they’ll see how they’d fare with the champ himself not in the mix.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 I1ihr4FXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Lmfz2A4
Power and ruthlessness goes up against technical finesse as these two athletes battle for the much-coveted victory.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 GMNnyyPXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 XUCZBdn
These two made their returns to XWL last week, but the catch is only one of theme will be able to kick off a new chapter in their careers with a win tonight.

XWL Active Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 66UV4vkXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 JXajtAE
In a few short weeks these two will be on opposing teams inside the Elimination Chamber, but tonight they will do battle in a match of your choosing!

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Iz4RIuDXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 WmEq5MJ
Their names rhyme and sometimes that’s all the incentive you need to beat the hell out of someone.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 MFTzDCHXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Usgf6Vk
Jericho may be a week late trying to beat Rock and Austin on the same night again, but the same month is kinda not so bad too, right?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 DJev6d9XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 FdHnAGu
Two divas who are on the outside looking in as far as the Elimination Chamber is concerned, battle tonight to show that it should only be a matter of time before they get their shot at the belt.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Bvrmgv9XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Ls4sBIT
An errant superkick may have left a bad taste in EY’s mouth and tonight he shows HBK that he’s not a man to be overlooked.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Skg7gxpXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 XWTItwQ
Interferences spoiled Cena’s match last week and they’re not exactly out of the question this week either as he deals with one of the members of The Bullet Club.

Main Event: Six Diva Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 7A65Vw5XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 BZ8AKxQXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 KLjU9KR
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 OSco5oiXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Jfbbd7oXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 AXHXweb
In a blockbuster main event match, five of the women competing in the second-ever all-female Elimination Chamber match, and a woman who hopes to be included, battle to show their supremacy. When no two people on either team see eye-to-eye this match becomes a matter of who hates each other the least and can get along long enough to secure the victory?

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014   XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:52 pm

XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Skg7gxp vs XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 XWTItwQ

15 Minutes into the match........

Cena and AJ are in the middle of the ring trading blows much to the delight of the fans. AJ decides to try and gain some momentum by running off the ropes and looking for a high impact move on Cena, Cena ducks it and counters by hitting his vintage spin out powerbomb which lays AJ out in the middle of the ring. Cena stands tall over AJ and begins to smile, he throws his hand up into the air signalling it's time for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena looks down directly into AJ's eyes "you can't see me", Cena runs off the ropes when all of a sudden BAM! PELE KICK FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

While John Cena was running off the ropes AJ Styles sprung to life and nailed him with a Pele Kick on the rebound. Both men are down with AJ making his way towards the ropes to try and get some assistance in getting back to a vertical base. After about twenty five seconds of crawling he makes it to the ropes and a few seconds later to his feet. AJ is cleraly worn down from this brutal match with the World Heavyweight Champion and may look to put it away right here. AJ signals for the Styles Clash, he drags Cena to his knees and places him in position between his legs when ERIC YOUNG COMES SPRINTING DOWN THE RAMP!!!

AJ cannot believe his eyes, EY slides into the ring and drops AJ with a clothesline causing Cena to fall back to the mat and the ref to call for the bell. Lillian Garcia is forced to make an announcement regarding the ending of the match while the chaos is still unfolding in the middle of the ring.

(Lillian Garcia)
Ladies and gentleman the winner of this match via disqualification, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles!

Meanwhile EY has a full mount on AJ and is pummeling him with a flurry of lefts and rights, all AJ can do is cover his face to the best of his ability and hope too much damage is not inflicted upon him. After a good fifteen seconds of pummeling AJ, EY stands up and looks down at AJ when he is suddenly spun around by John Cena who is clearly angry about EY costing him this match. Regardless of whether it was a disqualification loss or not, Cena does not like to lose and losing like this appears to make him even more angry. The two men are arguing back and forth for a good twenty five seconds before Cena gets fed up and lifts EY up for the Attitude Adjustment, EY counters with a flurry of elbows to Cena's skull and the crowd starts to go insane. EY slides off the back of Cena and pushes him right into a SUPER KICK FROM HBK!!!

Shawn Michaels came out of nowhere and just dropped the World Champion like a sack of bricks with a vicious Super Kick. HBK and EY stare each other down before subsequently shaking hands and sharing a moment of mutual respect. The crowd begins to go nuts once more, the camera backs out to give us a better view of the whole ring and we see AJ Styles on the apron springboarding into the ring and taking out both EY and HBK with a double dropkick. AJ surveys the landscape and see's everyone down except him so he decides to exact some revenge on EY for this attack. AJ slides out of the ring and begins to search under the ring, after a few seconds AJ pulls out a steel chair and slides back into the ring. AJ see's HBK coming at him and swings the chair at him with all he's got nailing HBK with a vicious chair shot. His focus then turns towards EY who is slowly recovering from that impactful double dropkick. AJ swings the chair back with all he's got and nails EY with a chair shot to the skull much like he did to HBK a few moments ago. AJ then sets up the chair in a sit down position and drags EY over to it. AJ signals for the Clash and positions EY between his legs when all of a sudden....

The crowd unleashes a huge pop as Alex Shelley's theme begins to blast throughout the arena. The record books show that he and AJ Styles aren't exactly the best of friends, at least not anymore and the fact that Styles is so hellbent on ending Eric Young's career has put him on Shelley's radar, perhaps reigniting their storied rivalry.

Within seconds Shelley makes his way through the curtain and dashes down the ramp. Shelley springs up and onto the apron when AJ decides to try and cut him off at the pass by running at him and going for some type of running move to no avail as Shelly counters with a kick to the side of AJ's head. This kick knocks AJ back quite a bit and also knocks the wind out of him. Shelley uses the ropes to springboard up and into the ring and successfully takes out AJ Styles with a massive crossbody that looked absolutely sensational. AJ quickly rolls out of the ring while clutching at his mid section, clearly feeling the effects of his match, and that insane crossbody from Alex Shelley. HBK, EY, and Shelly have forgot about one man though and his name is John Cena, Cena stalks all three men from behind before targeting Alex Shelley and charging at him with a clothesline attempt that is countered by Shelley ducking and pulling the ropes down sending Cena flying over the ropes and getting dumped to the outside.

Cena and AJ are visibly frustrated with how this whole scenario just played out. Both men are also in immense pain at the moment which is not good for either man's chances in the Elimination Chamber at Eye For An Eye in a few weeks. HBK, EY, and Shelley trade glances back and forth with each other before shaking hands and subsequently raising each others hands much to Cena and AJ's disapproval. How will things play out next week? Will Cena or AJ exact some kind of revenge? Or will all out war break out among these chamber participants and the man who decided to lend a helping hand out of the goodness of his heart?

Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014   XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:32 pm

XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 GMNnyyPvs XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 XUCZBdn

Winner: XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 XUCZBdn

MVP roles out the ring clearly exhausted from the match and demands a mic, he rolls back into the ring and begins to talk.

-MVP-

Im not even gonna give you the satisfaction and waste my breath, plain and simple I won like I said I would PERIOD!

MVP throws the mic leaving a loud thud in the ring and walks out the ring and up the ramp backstage.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014   XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Breakdown comes back from it's usual ringside area to reveal half of the main event, somewhere backstage. Rayne sits, on a chair, phone to her ear while Eagles and Sasha stand behind her, speaking with on another. Shouldn't Rayne be talking with her team mates about the best plan of action rather than making a call at this time? Rayne is apparently caught right at the beginning of her phone call.

[Madison Rayne]
Hey there Lay!

Eagles can be seen shooting Rayne a dirty look, obviously upset with what is soon to be her tag team partner. More than likely, for not speaking with them about what to do tonight.

[Madison Rayne]
I mean, can you really believe this? She put you with the friendly freaks and me with some nobody and a guy.

As Madison Rayne continues to make zero effort is disguising her phone call, Eagles picks up her phone and dials a number as she walks up behind Rayne speaking ever so clearly to the person on the other end to make sure Rayne can hear her.

[[Madison Eagles]]
No, AJ, this is completely messed up, why would I want to team with anybody let alone these two people? An annoying, shrill dwarf best know for being the third wheel in a Disco Dancing duo and some girl who calls herself The Boss? She doesn't even look like Prince, what's that all about? She's not the Boss! Who does she even think who she is?

Eagles pauses for a moment waiting for AJ Styles to respond to her before speaking again as she stares down at Madison Rayne.

[[Madison Eagles]]
Yeah, I agree, I should get my fork. It's been far too long since I forked someone, it's bad enough that I have to share a ring with her, now making me share a locker room with her? That's where I draw the line.

As the camera shifts it lands on Sasha Banks apparently on the phone as well, but with who? She looks discussed that she has to share a locker room with her partners tonight.

{Sasha Banks}
Yes Angelo it is crazy, I mean why do I have to tag with them, what were they thinking trying to put divas who have to face each other next week in an match tonight?

Angelo must have cut her off, because she takes a huge sigh and puts on the listening face.

{Sasha Banks}
Yea, I know Angelo I havent been announced to be in the chamber just yet but come on who else would it be, we have the top 5 divas qualified already, I mean who else could it be?

[Madison Rayne]
Can you hear this right now? Seriously?

Transitioning into an entirely different part of the arena,  we now see the other side of this phone conversation. Where Layla is leaned up against a wall rolling her eyes as she stares to her right. Layla doesn't seem to be too thrilled with her surroundings either as the so called "New United Queendom" continue to vent to one another.

[Layla]
Ugh, you don't even know the half of it, Madi..

The focus shifts to Layla's right where one of her partners in Bayley is adjusting her headband making sure she gets it just right, while to final piece of that trio, Athena, is impatiently pacing back and forth in the hallway—the two apparently waiting for Layla to bring her conversation with the woman who’s supposed to be the enemy to an end.

[Layla]
Like, I get Stephanie wants a united division, and doesn't want any complications heading into The Elimination Chamber...but why the hell am I stuck with these two? Actually, Bayley I don't mind so much I mean she just beat Eagles last week, but Athena...god, she's such a pain in the ass it's not even funny.

[Athena]
What’s funny to me is the pain in your foot I’m sure you’re still feeling. I’m guessing by your sourpuss mood that the shoes I was kind enough to buy for you were a big hit? Is it safe to safe you fell…head over heels for them?  

Lowering her iPhone for a minute, Layla sarcastically chuckles. But we know she's not at all happy about Athena's little "peace offering" earlier in the night. But before she can chime back at her Bayley speaks up.  

[Bayley]
We don't need to argue...we need to be a team! Layla, it doesn't  matter if you're jealous that Athena is better than you...you need to put them feelings aside for our team! Athena isn't mad that I beat her. We should just all be friends!

Bayley then lunges into Athena with a huge hug, as she does she wave Layla in offering her in for a group hug. Clearly Bayley doesn't realise Layla is a huge bitch is about to be really mean

[Layla]
Did you, did you just say I'm jealous? Um, no...quite the contrary really, I mean I could say that you've got serious abandonment issues just because the second Paige goes away, here you are clung to Athena as if in your twisted little mind she were Paige. But of course I'd never say such a thing, now I'm willing to put my personal feelings aside Athena, under one condition.  I am a legend, and legends get treated with respect, whether you like me or not, I've paved the way for women like you to be here, so it's time you start showing a little appreciation. So that's why I want you, yes you Athena, to apologize to me right now.

Is she for real? Layla ruined Athena's first night here by luring her into a false sense of security then pouncing onto her like she were a lion and Athena the gazelle. Where's Layla's apology for that?

[Layla]
Well? Go on Athena, do the right thing. Then we can all be girlfriends, and I'll even join you ladies in group hug. So make this easy Athena, swallow your pride and do what's right.

Athena curtly laughs, definitely not surprised by Layla's attitude at this point in their relationship.

[Athena]
Well can you honestly blame Bayley? It's almost as if Paige and I were separated at birth! I'd say you're wrong, but then again, between Michelle and Paige and now Fan...dan...go and your new BFF, Madison, you'd know a thing or two-or I guess four at this point-about abandonment issues, wouldn't you? It's so funny that you're so afraid of being forgotten or replaced that you'd rather go down in history the way you are now than as a decent human being.

[color:71a0=0099ff]Layla once again chuckles and brushes off any insult Athena throws her way but before she can respond, Bayley once again speaks up, this time standing up to Layla.

[Bayley]
Paige didn't abandon me...She's going to be back! Maybe you just want her gone because you know if she was here...She'd be in the Elimination Chamber over you...or Maybe it's because Me and Paige are better friends and a better team than the two of you ever was! I don't need Paige here to beat you or anybody in the Elimination Chamber and I've proved that!

Athena shakes her head solemnly as Bayley speaks.

[Athena]
You're wasting your breath, Bayley, women like her can't be reasoned with. Knowing Layla she probably already thinks she's won the darn thing and has started planning out what kind of outfit she's going to wear to the big party. Because you're right, Bayley, she doesn't see us as a threat--well, I mean her head's so far up her derriere she probably can't see much of anything--the point is it won't be until one of us eliminates her that she sees what we knew all along: that she should have been scared of us from Day 1.

[Bayley]
We both deserve this just as much as she does...if not more than she does. It doesn't matter what she's done in the past because over the past few weeks we've both shown we're two of the top divas in this company... I've pinned Madison Eagles twice! Bayley has beat the Divas champion! Maybe at Eye for an Eye....after you eliminate Layla and it comes down to us two, we can prove to everybody that we deserve it!

[Athena]
Exactly, that's what I'm trying to say! Everything that she's done is in the past and that why I guess she vacations there so often! She likes to think that she paved the way for women like us and I don't know about you, but I sure as heck didn't come here to dance and hang onto some creep like a fashion accessory and you look like you mean business too. Women like us are in this company because of what we can do in the ring, not cause of the way we looked in a magazine or cheerleading outfit. Not that I'm knocking women like that, because everyone has to start somewhere, and girls like you and me definitely aren't cut from the same cloth as drama queens like Layla.

Checking her nails while those two were going on and on about something, she eventually sighs then mirrors the look of someone that has no interest in being here.

[Layla]
Are you two done, yet? Like, god...I try to be nice and throw an olive branch out there for the sake of tonight, for the sake of being professional about this...and you two just babble on about this and that...I don't have to defend myself or what I do to any of you, when you come even close to accomplishing what I have, then I'll listen to whatever life lessons you two might have to offer. But guess what? It's not going to happen. Because whether you wanna see it or not, this business isn't about playing nice, if you try to hug someone in the wrong moment, Bayley? You know what's gonna happen? They're gonna embrace you, and then STAB YOU IN THE BACK! And you Athena, you should be thanking me for what happened at Digital Decision, because I snapped you right out of that mindless rookie mentality, just like that. You might think I'm cruel, but oh girls...this business? It's as cruel as it gets, and if you want to even have a chance of surviving a match like The Elimination Chamber, I suggest you realize that before it's too late. It's one thing to be good at what you do, it's another thing to be good, when you're trapped inside of something that is just plain, no good.

With those "inspirational words" behind her, Layla heads out the door to end her conversation with Madison Rayne, while Bayley and Athena finish stretching before following not far behind for The Main-Event that's up next.

XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 ZDMyD1w
Main Event: Six Diva Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 7A65Vw5XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 BZ8AKxQXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 KLjU9KR
XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 OSco5oiXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Jfbbd7oXWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 AXHXweb
[/size]

Bayley drops down onto Rayne for the pin:

One!

Two!

Kick out! Bayley was so close to pinning yet another one of the chamber participants but Ryane still has a lot left in the tank. The people break out into a chant of Bayley’s name trying to will her back into the match, but despite her impressive showing she’s been through a lot thus far, and it didn’t help that the other team wasn’t exactly fighting fair.

Bayley crawls over to her corner and for a moment she’s being forced to choose between Athena and Layla—that is until Layla turns her back on her teammate making the decision that much easier! Bayley tags in Athena who springboards off the top rope and takes Rayne down with a huge clothesline!

The crowd is on fire as Athena waits for Rayne to get back to her feet then she kicks her hard in the gut doubling her over. Athena then races over to the ropes and right into Madison Eagle’s knee! Athena falls to her knees while holding her back, meanwhile Eagles and Banks start celebrating on the apron, once again finding a way to bend the rules to keep the match in their favor.

However, Bayley storms the ring and sends Eagles flying off the apron with a clothesline! There’s a huge pop as Bayley blocks a punch from Sasha then takes her by the head and slams it against the pole! Athena rises to her feet and fights off Rayne before flooring her with a vicious roundhouse kick!

Athena then bounces off the ropes, picking up a head of steam and dives out of the ring taking out both Eagles and Banks who were in the process of double-teaming Bayley on the outside of the ring! Bayley collapses to the ground in exhaustion while Athena slowly rises to her feet. Layla comes in to check on Rayne, quick to forgive for what Rayne did during the match, a look of seemingly genuine concern on her face.

Athena pushes Layla away from Rayne then tries to pick up The Killer Queen but an angry Layla grabs Athena and nearly snaps her neck with a vicious Layout! Rayne has a huge smile on her face as she crawls over to Athena and drops her arm across Athena’s chest:

One!

Bayley tries to enter the ring, but Layla hits a baseball slide kick to the knees knocking her back out of the ring.

Two!

Three!

The boos are deafening as Layla and Rayne celebrate together over Athena’s body. Eagles and Banks soon enter the ring after her and for just for a moment they forget they’re supposed to be opponents until Eagles is handed her championship and holds it high in the air in the center of the ring while Banks watches to her left and The United Queendom to her right. Bayley helps Athena out of the ring, and together they watch the scene unfold. Tonight, things may not have gone their way, but at Eye for an Eye one of them could very well walk out as the new Diva’s champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014   XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 9/5/2014 - 9/12/2014
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2