Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

So... 2K15 looks awesome

Go down 
+11
Sex Ferguson
Stunner
Kyle
Zander
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
Sofa King
Sinister
BloodShank
Danny Boy
P.R Son
Alveuss
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

So... 2K15 looks awesome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

So... 2K15 looks awesome - Page 2 QNlmxcF

So... 2K15 looks awesome - Page 2 Xh99e1L
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Looks great, glad to finally see more people in action. Shame it looks like they just copied over Fandango's old entrance, but it's nice they showed him off so I'm not left wondering what he looks like lol.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:14 pm

I was blown away by the realism certain guys had. Goldust and Bray come to mind. The real issue I have is you use bawitdba by Kid Rock..in a new game. Yet when you had a game set in the 90s (WWE 13) they used a newer Rise against song..tisk tisk.though the kid Rock surprisingly worked for me. All in all it wet my appetite. But damn that push back date pours just a little more salt in that wound now.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:40 pm

2K always has their cover athletes pick the soundtracks for the game, as long as it's upbeat contemporary music (Rap/Rock/Pop) Lebron James is the most notable example with NBA2K14. I heard somewhere and I'm willing to go out on a limb and say Cena picked said Kid Rock song (Let's hope he gets the others right)
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Pats wrote:
2K always has their cover athletes pick the soundtracks for the game, as long as it's upbeat contemporary music (Rap/Rock/Pop) Lebron James is the most notable example with NBA2K14. I heard somewhere and I'm willing to go out on a limb and say Cena picked said Kid Rock song (Let's hope he gets the others right)

The only way it could of been a more WWE song is if it was Florida Georgia line remixed by CFO$, so it wouldn't surprise me if Cena picked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... 2K15 looks awesome
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2