Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

My collection of awesome semi-rare matches that you would definitely benefit from watching.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My collection of awesome semi-rare matches that you would definitely benefit from watching. Empty
PostSubject: My collection of awesome semi-rare matches that you would definitely benefit from watching.   My collection of awesome semi-rare matches that you would definitely benefit from watching. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 am

Note: I'll be updating this as I find more cool matches, I think this is a good list for now.

Yes, that is John Laurinaitis. He's not that bad in the ring, either. He and Dr. Death are going up against japanese legends Kenta Kobashi and the late Mitsuharu Misawa.

This match was rated 5 stars by Dave Meltzer. This features one of THE MOST DISGUSTING Tiger Suplex bumps you will ever see, mark my words.

Really brutal 6 Man Tag with Team FMW (Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling) vs ...Team...FMW...(Funk Masters of Wrestling). Funk, Cactus Jack and the late Mike Awesome vs the late Atushi Onita, W*NG Kanemura and Masato Tanaka (who had an awesome match with Awesome at ONS 05, another must watch.)

Yeah, Joe and Kobashi against each other. One word: STIIIIIIIIIIIIFF.

Before a scandal involving Rob Feinstein and an internet sting broke off the agreement between Ring of Honor and TNA Wrestling, this awesome match took place.

Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) faces...yes, Jamie fucking Noble for the ROH World Championship. Noble was used so well in ROH during his time there, most definitely.

Joe vs Punk II, the famous match from 2004 in it's entirety? Doesn't get much better than this.

Before one was dropping pipebombs on worldwide television, and the other was getting kidnapped by ninjas, these two had a phenomenal trilogy of matches. The first two ended in time limit draws, this one had NO time limit, but that didn't stop it from being an awesome match.

Going to WWE for a bit. I saw this match (from No Mercy 2005 in Raleigh, NC) live. This match instantly wowed me. Hard hitting, yet technical from bell to bell.

2002 had a lot of great matches, this is one of them. Very underrated, hell, up until a couple years back I had no clue this match happened. Don't mind the annoying girl screaming for the first 2 minutes of the match.

This is the match that pictures of were featured on WWE.com a couple months back before their match at Over The Limit. This features WWE Hall of Famer Ricky Steamboat as Special Referee. I'd still rather have AJ.

"Wrestling's Worst Nightmare" Kevin Steen returns to an ROH ring in a big way, taking on the man who created the monster within him, "The King of Old School" Steve Corino.

This is from WCW Nitro in 1996. Yes. A good WCW match. THOSE EXIST. Also, Alan's going to hate me for adding Rey matches.

An amazing match between these two. Features Eddie, Malenko, and Todd Grisham on commentary, unfortunately.

Good tag match here from ECW in 1997. Saturn, Kronus, RVD, and Sabu in one match? You know it's good.

The Whole F'n Show vs The New F'n Show. Can't go wrong with some RVD vs Lynn.

WCW's Chi-Town Rumble event. Features JR on commentary, this match auto makes the list.

Another Flair/Steamboat match. Both of these are great and are good watches.

One of the hottest crowds ever at this event, Summerslam 1992 in Wembley Stadium, oh yeah, the match inside the ring is pretty damn good too.

The infamous "through the ramp" spot match. Still very good.

The absolute bloodiest match possibly in wrestling history, if not the last 20 years. Absolutely insane.

This is a great match from 2003. Angle and Benoit always put on great matches.

This...this is freaking amazing, plain and simple. Words can't describe this match.

Both a great story to this match and a great match itself. The promo before the match will fill you in on the rivalry, and takes this match one step higher.

Yes, an entire Royal Rumble match is on this list. This is honestly my favorite Rumble of all time. So many awesome returns, and eliminations.

Ah, where Randy Orton's push began, but he proved he belongs with this match vs Mick Foley.
Back to top Go down

My collection of awesome semi-rare matches that you would definitely benefit from watching.
Page 1 of 1