Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014

Go down 
+17
DashingDJUrie
Dash
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
TheFilthParade
DieCobros
Nitro
P1
BloodShank
Liam
DallasBlaike
Danny Boy
Imgettingyou
Sofa King
Jimmy
Pats
darthgamer
P.R Son
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Breakd

Live from –  Pepsi Center, Denver, Colorado

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arenas for Matches
XWL Breakdown
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 C7vwGhYXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 R89jhvf

Normal Match
Randy Orton Vs  Ricochet

Diva's Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 4myQtQmXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 H8lUkbn

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 CQSuyT3XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 5G3skv4

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 W6iWNy8XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 TNR1wM6

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 INYDevxXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 DB5ZS6d

Diva's Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 G6Hc3YXXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 WdSWmyi

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 66UV4vkXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 QMW9Ba2

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 GGnaKE1XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 77KGkiQ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 XREaeb0XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Lmfz2A4

Diva's Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 O79F3BkXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 KLjU9KR

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Di2CgXiXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 GxOLSy0

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 PKSVSw2XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 E4w0cOo

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 J8KOZBCXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 EQ6uKbh

Normal Tag-Team Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 BKqpXDXXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 BJMyJ6f
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 A37qHDPXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 2qIjbfY

Diva's Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Lz1QnwDXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 UTTGhtu

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 OfxVEF9XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 F9u5c2N

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 QneDIJuDaniel Bryan

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 79wfPGcXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Usgf6Vk

Diva's Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 HQ1mHcZXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 K8SA19v

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 MFTzDCHXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Fxqu9mA

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 UI9s0KYXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 ZFPeF8g

Non-Title Diva's Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 BZ8AKxQXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 OSco5oi

Main-Event  

World Heavyweight Championship Match

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Worldtitle

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Bvrmgv9XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 XWTItwQ

Last edited by ThatGuy on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:02 pm

As Breakdown returns from commercial break, the XWL Universe is on fire after an already spectacular night of action and drama. The camera cuts in ring where we see a new face in XWL, and a name plate pops up across the screen saying "John Cahill" The camera then pans around the arena showing a close up of a fan's Sheamus sign, hinting of who this man's opponent will be.

Michael Cole
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, it has been an exciting night so far and we're not even close to being done!

Jerry Lawler
That's right Cole, my favorite part so far was when Madison Rayne told said that she had been added to the Diva's Title match at International Incident! Oh my god, I don't think my heart will be able to take all that beauty in the ring at once!

Jim Ross
Calm down King, save your excitement for the match getting ready to start.

When Sheamus's theme hits, the crowd cheers! They can't wait to see the Great White decimate the much smaller John Cahill. As horrible as that may seem they don't really care, the XWL crowd can be a very blood thirsty bunch. Sheamus comes barging through the curtain with the coveted Intercontinental title around his waist seconds after his theme music starts playing. He has a big smile on his face, knowing that an easy victory is ahead of him. He stands at the beginning of the ramp and beats his chest like as if he is King Kong and screams at the top of his lungs "Fella!"

Michael Cole
There he is, the man that Tyson Tomko will beat at International Incident! The biggest problem in XWL at the moment!

Jerry Lawler
Oh hush up Cole, it seems as all you do is talk trash on the fan favorites! And there is no way Tomko can beat Shea-

Jim Ross
Oh my! Who is that!?

While Sheamus is walking down the ramp, Johnny Gargano with a steel pipe comes charging out from behind the curtain and delivers a shot to the kidneys of the Great White. Not too far behind him are Ted DiBiase and of course the man who claims he's going to solve the problem that is Sheamus, Tyson Tomko. Sheamus falls to the ramp after the pipe shot to the kidney and Gargano begins to stomp the holy hell out of him, Ted DiBiase joining him as he catches up. Tyson Tomko jogs right past them and over towards the announcer's table. The crowd is absolutely pissed at the sight of this.

Michael Cole
Yes! That's my man! Show 'em whose boss guys!

Jim Ross
Oh come on! We've had to deal with this for two months already, and now it seems like Sheamus is going to have to endure another month of this. When will enough be enough with these guys?

Tyson Tomko now returned to the scene of the crime with two folding chairs, Johnny and Ted haven't laid off of Sheamus a bit in Tomko's absence. Tomko tells his two cronies to back off for a second, hands one chair to Johnny and keeps the other one for himself. He walks over Sheamus and jabs the top end of the chair into his back and then he rips the Intercontinental belt off of Sheamus and sets it to the side. Meanwhile Johnny gave the pipe to Ted and the two are banging on the steel ramp with there weapons. Tomko backs up standing three feet from Sheamus's feet and Johnny three feet from Sheamus's head. The three men all banging their weapons on the steel, stalking Sheamus and as he rises to his feet Johnny and Tomko in unison hit a high-low combo with the chairs on Sheamus.

Jim Ross
We've seen those two men do that before and its just sickening.

Jerry Lawler
I understand JR. This is hard to watch. Sheamus doesn't deserve this at all.

Sheamus is out of it, laying on the ramp, but Ted continues to send pipe shots to the gut of Sheamus. The camera then zooms in on the stitched up face of Tomko who seems to get a sick pleasure from watching this. Tomko then puts his hand on Ted's chest telling him its enough. When Ted backs off, Tomko wastes no time hopping on the injured Sheamus, he mounts him and begins to headbutt Sheamus ruthlessly. Tomko is hitting him so hard with his own skull that his stitches burst open and blood begins to get on both men's faces.

Jerry Lawler
Whoa! It looks as if someone is busted open!

Michael Cole
There's gonna be no way that Sheamus is walking out of International Incident with the title.

Jim Ross
There's a difference between a one on one and a three on one Cole. Every time the odds are against Sheamus he gets beat down, but when the odds are even, he has always come out on top!

Ted and Johnny begin to pull Tomko off of Sheamus after they see his stitches got busted up. Tomko of course naturally fights it, trying to stay on top of Sheamus as long as possible, wanting to try and show that he's still just as strong despite his loss at Digital Decision, but his two pals eventually get him off and restrain him until he calms down. The camera now focused on The Whole Shebang, we can hear the two smaller men of the group showing concern for Tomko as blood falls from his forehead. Tomko finally begins to show his calmed self and Ted and Johnny begin to give him some space. You can see in Tomko's eyes he wants to go back to Sheamus but he is being pulled away by referees and that will be too much trouble. So what is the next logical step? Darting into the ring and delivering a big boot to the skull of the local competitor John Cahill who hadn't left the ring, hoping Shebang would roll Sheamus in for an easy debut victory.

Jerry Lawler
Come on Tomko! Sheamus I understand, but why must you attack the rookie?

Michael Cole
He's asserting his dominance King! Something you HAVE to do in this business!

Jim Ross
Tomko is grabbing a microphone so it looks as if we're gonna hear from Shebang.

Tyson Tomko goes toward the announce table side of the ring and demands a mic. As he waits for one of the ring side workers to hand him a mic he gives the fans a nasty look. Johnny and Ted join him in the ring when Tomko returns to the center with the mic.

Tyson Tomko
Sheamus, we've had some brief encounters these past few months, but we've never officially met. Let me introduce myself, I'm the Problem Solver. And since you can't exactly speak at the moment, I'll do your introduction for you... *Ahem*... "I'm the problem fella!"

The crowd's boos echo around the arena as they were not pleased with Tomko's poor Irish accent or his brutal assault on their Celtic Hero. But Tomko ignores their reaction and uses the palm of his right hand to wipe some blood off of his forehead and then raises his hand into the air

Tyson Tomko
At International Incident the blood that is on my hand won't be my own. It will be the blood of a Celt, the blood of a then former Intercontinental Champion. The blood will be yours Sheamus.. And I will have so much of your blood on my hand that it will traumatize all the kids watching at home, it will make your mother cry. It will make the referee beg me to stop cause he just can't witness the brutality anymore. There will be so much blood that our match will be considered a short horror movie.

Tyson Tomko slams the microphone into the chest of the now not so voiceless Ted DiBiase. It had to have felt good to take part in an attack on the man that made him give up that right of silence, but then as he explained last week...he was silent for an entirely different reason than anybody had suspected. He wanted to let his actions speak for themselves, and that they did.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 7GPZZc8

[Ted DiBiase]
Now see, I think there's a little miscommunication here. For some reason you're booing us, and why? Because we're asserting our dominance? Isn't that the natural way that we as humans are to follow? Eat, or  be eaten as the phrase goes, and well, you just witnessed a feast. Tomko has knack for solving problems, and while you still believe in a world that's inhabited by "good" and "bad" people, that's a problem in itself. Sheamus is a great champion, he's defeated me, and Johnny here. Now is it so bad to say that he got lucky? Isn't luck the nature of this business? One win and it can catapult you to new heights? Remember a few years ago when I defeated a man by the name of, Edge...and the decks were stacked against me more than I even knew. But luck, luck lead me to realizing that seemingly unreachable childhood dream.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 8HMM3E2

[Ted DiBiase]
Are we bad for saying that we want this, and doing everything within our power, and right within this company, to achieve that? Every single one of us, even you...had dreams that you wanted to live out one day, whether you saw that dream through or not is irrelevant. You had that thought, which means that we're not so different after all. You can either stand by and be walked over your entire life, by being a yes man, or you can stand up and say, no...no I will not accept this, and that's what we've done. We don't accept Sheamus as our Intercontinental Champion, and we're doing something about it. He's been a problem for us, but thanks to Tomko...that problem will cease to exist in two weeks, when Sheamus himself, will cease to exist as Intercontinental Champion.

Ted reaches his arm that he was holding the microphone out with and looks back at Johnny. Surprisingly the man who has been known as the voice of The Whole Shebang has been silent most of this segment as Gargano has been standing in the corner, for once actually listening. Johnny steps away from the corner and stands beside Ted who still has the microphone in hand. Johnny Gargano looks out at the people for a brief second then grabs the microphone from Ted DiBiase and raises it to his own mouth ready to speak.

[Johnny Gargano]
You see Sheamus, it's quite simply really. This whole thing between you and Shebang was a three step plan from the start. We knew we had to get that belt that you so unjustly won at Dead Man's Hand off of your shoulder so what we did was simply, we made a plan. The plan was as easy as could be but you know it was not so easy when we had road block after road block after road block put in our way. It all started back when you and I where set to face each other Sheamus, you see I was picked out of us three to go first because I knew without a shadow of a doubt I could get under your skin. I knew I could get you so angered at the entire group so that if I failed, which I did then you would still have a reason to keep fighting us. The whole deal with Ted beating you in a table's match was a simple simple decision as well because it would give you a reason to face Ted if I failed. The funny thing is, plans change. Plans can change on the turn of a dime and our plan was changed whenever Stephanie McMahon decided to run her nose in our business again. She decided that at Digital Decision the fans could vote on three options and she made it so easy for the fan's to vote for that I Quit match. However just as plan's change for the bad they can change for the good as well. Last week we came out here and Ted told the world just why he was silent and boy did you people not like that one bit. Ted was not the only one Sheamus who was letting action's speak louder than words because the man that will be standing across the ring from you at International Incident spoke a loud action when he put you through a table. You see Sheamus we are not idiots, we are not like every other group around here. We think everything threw. We plan for the unexpected and we foreshadow our future because we are that smart. We perfectly planned Tomko to join us by putting you through a table so if myself and Ted could not beat you we would have Tyson Tomko solve our problem. That's exactly what will happen at International Incident, at the end of the night Tomko will be standing taller than he normally is because he will have not only his head held high but also the Intercontinental Championship held high. So now Sheamus you have seen the master plan of The Whole Shebang, I only have one question. How do you plan to stop us?

Johnny lowers the microphone down then runs his hand through his hair. Gargano lifts the microphone back up and smiles then starts to speak again.

[Johnny Gargano]
The same question can be asked to yet another man on the roster as well. So right now Xavier I want to know, how in the hell do you plan to stop us? You seem to have a very bright head and you even have a P.H.D so really what makes you... you of all people think that you can beat us? What makes you think you have the right to come out here and make the save for poor ol' Kofi? You don't have the right. Just like these people that boo us week in and week out don't have the right. What you do have though Xavier is simple. After the beating we gave you tonight you have internal bleeding. You have more than just that though Xavier, you have a reason to face us. You have a reason to try and put on a tough guy impression and face me. I just have one problem, and even Tomko can't solve this one. You are not cleared to compete now Woods. You can't get into this squared circle and face me like a man because now after what we did to you, you wont be getting out of bed anytime soon. So I will tell you what Xavier, I will sit down tonight after the show and do you a favor. I will write you a get well soon card and mail it to your house because that's the only action you will be getting from me. Oh and if you thought what we where doing to Kofi last week was bad... well I got news for you, after the beating me and Ted are going to give him there will be no more Kofi Kingston to speak of. There will only be one person to truly blame for the assault we give him as well. No it's not Tomko, it's not Ted, and it is not my fault. Xavier I want you to listen closely because the beating we give him tonight will be your fault. You will be the reason Kofi Kingston join's the injured reserve list with you and I hope you're happy. We did not want to do this to you Xavier but as Ted was saying earlier we will not accept what you did last week. We will not accept the level of disrespect you showed by making a save. What we will accept however is your head on a plaque, what we will accept is Kofi Kingston's head on a plaque, and most importantly after International Incident we will accept Tomko as our new Intercontinental Champion. Why will we accept it? Because we are... The Whole Shebang to pro wrestling.

Johnny drops the mic much like he drops the bass every Saturday night from 9 PM to 12 AM at Club Fist and then the group exits the ring. They collectively walk up the ramp, but Tyson Tomko stops in his tracks as he sees something that catches his eye. Its the Intercontinental Title Belt that he ripped off of Sheamus earlier in the assault. A big grin comes across his bloody face before he bends over and picks up the white strap of the belt. He raises it over his head and then drapes it over his shoulder before walking off with the rest of Shebang, who is now leaving with the Intercontinental championship.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Normal Tag-Team Handicap Match

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 BKqpXDXXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 BJMyJ6f
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 2qIjbfY

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:26 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 QneDIJuXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Je0lUZQ

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:28 am

Two things, One Daniel Bryan shouldn't have ring escape. Secondly, that last finisher by Bryan was lame as fuck.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:08 am

Just has Breakdown returns from some video, cameras cut to ringside. Just in time as the theme as a familiar theme hits around the arena

The theme of The Showstopper...Shawn Michaels hits around the arena to a huge reaction to the returning Shawn Michaels.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 1-2

HBK walks out from behind the curtain, clearly more focused than ever after what occurred at Digital Decision.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 2-2

Shawn Michaels slowly walks down the ramp, not his usual self. Clearly in no mood for his usual fun. He gets down the ramp and enter the ring, and collects the awaiting microphone

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 4-2

[Shawn Michaels]
Tonight...isn't about jokes,it isn't about having fun... It's about retribution. At Digital Decision, everything I had worked so hard to get...was taken away from me by one man.That man, wasn't even John Cena...It was Dean Ambrose. Dean Ambrose took away from me...What he failed to keep  hold of himself. I had John Cena beat, I was moments away from retaining the World Heavyweight Championship and Ambrose took that away from me. Then he, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins...Collectively known as The Shield gave me one hell of a beating. Hell, I couldn't even be here last week I was beaten so bad.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 5-2

[Shawn Michaels]
But all week long...People have asked me why I'm not pissed off at John Cena.. People have asked me why I'm not out to get John Cena...But honestly... I don't blame John, Hell I expected everything John did. I knew exactly what John would do to get the World Championship,He's done it in the past and he did it again at Digital Decision. All John could see...was the World Heavyweight Championship, it didn't matter who he had to step on to get it. John got exactly what he wanted...but tonight...There is no Dean Ambrose to get in my way. Tonight, I regain the championship that I worked harder than ever to capture. But when I've got back that World Championship...Dean Ambrose,My focus is on you.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 13

[Shawn Michaels]
I don't care if I have to go through Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to get at you...But I will get at you...and When I do, I will give you a beating like you never felt before. You've pissed off the wrong man..I've been through Hell in a Cell matches, Casket Matches, Last Man Standing matches...and I survived them all, and I'm still standing here today. I will do whatever it takes to get my revenge on you, Ambrose. You couldn't take the fact that I beat you in the middle of this ring for the World Heavyweight Championship so you needed to take it away from me...and now, You messed with The Showstopper, you messed with The Main Event...The Icon! But you forgot the vital rule, Dean...Don't hunt..What you can't kill.

With that said HBK drops the microphone

His theme once again hits around the arena, as he begins to exit the ring. The expression on his face is still yet to change, Digital Decision appears to have made HBK more focused than ever before. Shawn walks up the ramp, and exit through the curtain...as Breakdown continues

Back to top Go down
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
New Talent
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:55 am

TheFilthParade wrote:
Two things, One Daniel Bryan shouldn't have ring escape. Secondly, that last finisher by Bryan was lame as fuck.

Did I seriously just see the chicken run?! D: Hit the ropes people, they don't bite
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:26 am

The cameras cut away to the Genereal Manager's office where we see Stephanie McMahaon who is seemingly in the middle of a phone call.

Stephanie McMahon
But there must be something that you can do.

Stephanie McMahon
No, I understand that, but I just don't understand why the board of directors would do this.

Stephanie McMahon
It's not good for business, we need a main event that people want to see, and just imagine if we had a champion that can't even speak fluent English, that would be a disaster!

Stephanie's phone call is interrupted as the door of her office flies open. She looks in its direction ...

Stephanie McMahon
I've got to go, but this conversation is not over.

Stephanie hangs up her cell phone and places it on her desk before walking around to meet her guest, and as the camera follows her, the guest is soon revealed to be an angry John Cena.

Stephanie McMahon
John, I'm so glad you got my message, there's something I have to tell you...

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 4BpWRVy

John Cena
Don't waste your breath.

Stephanie McMahon
But...

John Cena
This is becoming a bit of a habit for you isn't it? Here I am, standing before you as the World Heavyweight Champion, your World Heavyweight Champion. But whenever a decision is made regarding this championship or myself, I'm always the last to hear about it. Nakamura, that I can deal with. Defeating him in front of his family in his own home town will be a great start to my dominant streak. But Shawn Michaels... How could you possibly not tell me that he's back? Not only that he's back, but he wants my championship, he wants his rematch, and you're giving it to him?! Why Stephanie?

Stephanie McMahon
Look, John, I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to tell you, and I'm sorry you had to hear it from someone else. I'm just as angry as you are about this entire situation, but unfortunately there's just nothing I can do about it. Shawn Michaels has a rematch clause in his contract, and he's entitled to use it whenever he sees fit, as long as you're able to compete... Which means, tonight John, you will be defending that World Heavyweight Championship against Shawn Michaels, and the winner... The winner will go on to the main event of International Incident to defend against Shinsuke Nakamura.

John Cena
Before my match with Jack Swagger last week, you assured me that I wouldn't have a challenger for this championship, and now I have two... You know what? I'm going to take this opportunity to prove to you that I am a champion worthy of your company. I'm going to defeat Shawn in the middle of that ring tonight, and then I'll beat Nakamura into a bloody pulp. This championship is not leaving my shoulder, Stephanie, it doesn't matter who gets thrown at me, I'll beat every single one of them, and you can count on that.

Determined to show Stephanie and the rest of the world exactly what kind of champion he is, Cena turns to leave, he opens the door to the office and walks out, only to turn the corner and come face to face with none other than...

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Raw030804-2

[The Rock]
Hang on...I'm sorry! Did The Rock just hear your Fruity Pebble-lookin' jabroni ass say you'll beat...anyone that gets thrown at you? Did The Rock actually hear the man who lives on Hustle, Loyalty and Respect say that he'll beat anyone he steps in that ring with? I mean, The Rock always knew you loved the strudel, but hot damn! You got a lot of balls to come out on worldwide television and let everyone know that you'll beat the meat of all the boys in the back! You'll choke their chickens, spank their monkeys, and on top of it all...John Cena, XWL World Heavyweight Champion, will play the skin flute of every one that's thrown at him!

The crowd laughs, stagehands within earshot laughs but the only person that's not laughing, of course, is John Cena himself, who's instead glaring a hole through The Rock as he has a large, shit-eating grin on his face.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Raw030804-19

[The Rock]
What are you glarin' at, ya monkey's anus! You gonna stand there and keep gettin' all oogly-eyed over The Rock? You want The Rock to drop The People's Trousers so you can play the skin flute on The People's Strudel, ya sick....ffffffreak!? Or I know...The Champ's planning on just runnin' away with his tail between his legs, like he did at Digital Decision and now instead of being "The Champ"? All you are is nothing more than The People's....Bitch. The Rock heard you in there, in Stephanie McMahon's office after you probably got done begging and pleading for her to let you play with the McMahon Family grapefruits, and heard you bitchin' and moanin' about Shawn Michaels, bitchin' and moanin' about Shin...Shin...Aw, whatever. The Japanese dude, The Rock heard you bitchin' 'bout him and quite frankly it made The Rock sick faster than a seasick man on the damn Titanic!

The Rock's tone grows deathly serious now, staring back at Cena who's trembling in anger now.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Raw030804-6

[The Rock]
What? You gonna hit The Rock? You gonna grab The Rock and put him the STF? Or are you just gonna stand there and keep on being a lil' bitch whining like all your fans in their footy pajamas that Santa Claus didn't bring you the damn toy you wanted on Christmas morning!? Don't just stand there like a goddamn statue, talk to The Rock when he's talking to you, bitch! Run your mouth like you ran from the damn Shield at Digital Decision, or be a goddamn man for the first time in your miserable, Eminem wannabe life, you yabba-dabba-doo jabroni!

Cena calms himself down, stopping himself from attacking The Rock.

John Cena
You think you're funny huh? You wanna know what I think is funny? You.

Rock seems confused with Cena's response.

John Cena
Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't think your corny little joke are funny, I think you're funny. I think it's funny that you think you can disappear from this company for half a year, and then still be relevant when you come back. I find your desperation funny. See, you've not even been back here for 5 whole minutes yet, and you've already decided to feed off the success of the World Heavyweight Champion. You realise that you're not as 'iconic' as you once were, you've been forgotten about Rock, and you can't handle it, so you come over here and you try to make me angry, you try to get me to lash out at you. You're using me for nothing other than to get on the television screens.

John Cena
Now, I've got better, much more important things to be doing right now than standing her talking to you, as does Stephanie, so how about you go and crack your little jokes elsewhere?

Cena walks past Rock, but quickly stops in his tracks and turns back.

John Cena
Oh, Rock, about your little problem with the 'People's strudel', I think I saw Vince walk by here earlier tonight, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to take care of that for you, just like old times.

The Rock laughs at Cena's pathetic attempt at humour, and Cena makes his exit as Rock walks into Stephanie's office, and the camera's fade to darkness.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:10 am

texanfreakshow wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:

Did I seriously just see the chicken run?! D: Hit the ropes people, they don't bite

THIS MAN KNOWS.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:55 am

We are backstage with the lovely Renee Young standing with her usual friendly smile and a microphone in hand.

Renee Young
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this moment, Drew McIntyre!

The camera pans to the right a little to bring McIntyre into frame. The Scotsman stands silent looking down at Renee with a huge smug smirk across his face, waiting for Renee to begin her questions.

Renee Young
Drew, last week you made your return to the ring after months of absence, how does it feel to be back in XWL?

Drew McIntyre
Uhh, it actually feels really good Renee. I mean I came out last week and spoke to everyone and they all really got behind me which felt really great. Having an entire arena on their feet cheering for you is one of the greatest feelings in the world you know? And I scored a win over "The Show Off" which can only be a good thing so all in all last week was a pretty great one. I mean I was here just a few weeks ago but I can't blame you for not remembering that... Even though you should know the facts in order to do your job but whatever.

Renee Young
Well I don't know about everyone cheering for you but everybody certainly does remember what you did to Bobby Roode last week. Care to comment?

Drew McIntyre
Not really, no.

Renee Young
Alright well... Bobby Roode isn't here tonight after your attack on him last week.

Drew McIntyre
I am aware.

Renee Young
He may be seriously injured...

Drew McIntyre
Yes.

Renee Young
Don't you feel any remorse?

Drew McIntyre
Alright look, I got nowhere by being nice or just letting things happen on their own. Now maybe it wasn't exactly what Bobby had in mind when he offered to help me but he did nonetheless. Because of him, I feel that I have gotten my message across and I'm going to keep doing it to others because that's what it takes to succeed. Do I feel any remorse for what I've done? No I do not because it is what's needed to be done.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 McIntyreinterview_zps487c256d

Renee Young
Tonight you go one on one with Jack Swagger, who is sure to have Steve Austin by his side. How do you feel going into your match tonight?

Drew McIntyre
Confident. Very very confident.

Renee Young
Do you see Swagger as competition?

Drew McIntyre
Taking nothing away from Jack, he's a hell of a wrestler but lets be honest, when I'm on my game which I am right now I could beat him with my eyes shut. Not to mention Stone Cold Steve Austin being at ringside "with" him, it's a trainwreck waiting to happen. Jack thinks having him there is a good idea? He's wrong, plain and simple. So no Renee, Swagger is no competition for me.

Renee Young
Any last words?

Drew McIntyre
No thank you. Wait, why aren't you wearing any makeup? You really should go fix that.

With that, Drew walks off still with a smirk plastered across his face. Renee slowly raises her hand to her face before also walking off in the opposite direction.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 GGnaKE1 XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 77KGkiQ

King
McIntyre is closing in on the win! He's looking for the Future Shock!

Michael Cole
No! NO! C'mon, Swagger, get back in this!

J.R.
I don't know about that, Cole, Jack has taken quite the beating in what can only be described as an amazing match.

King
Here it comes! Hey- wait a second, who's that over in the corner!?

From behind Drew, over the barricade hops The IT Factor! Bobby rushes the ring, the fans behind him all the way. McIntyre is caught off guard as Roode nails him with a wicked clothesline! The referee rings the bell as Bobby stands over the downed Chosen One, Swagger sitting in the far corner.

Michael Cole
He's supposed to out tonight, injured at the hands of Drew McIntyre last week!

King
It would seem that he's looking for some payback, Michael. Regardless of what the doctors said.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 DrewAttack_zpsc71c32e4

The IT Factor stalks his prey, waiting for Drew to get to his feet. Once he does, he turns right into the clutches of Bobby, who plants him with a serious Roode Bomb! The fans rejoice as McIntyre lays in the middle of the ring, holding onto his back with one arm and reaching for the ropes with the other. Roode rips off his shirts and chucks it at the Chosen One, letting out a mighty roar.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 DrewAttack2_zpsbb6bdb58

The attack is from over though, as Bobby lifts Drew up from the mat with force, hurling him over his shoulders and delivering a second Roode Bomb! Now McIntyre is out cold, the referee pleading with Roode but to no avail. Jack sits in the corner, looking over at Bobby who's still staring down at his victim. This is when Jack breaks, he gets up and charges over towards Roode, twisting him around and yelling in his face. "You just cost me this match! You're done!" Stone Cold gets up onto the apron, shouting over at Swagger to take a step back. Jack nips back, "you shut your mouth!" Austin laughs to himself, deciding that enough is enough. He hops down off the apron and takes off up the ramp, leaving Swagger by himself. "You cost me this match! You're not going anywhere!" Jack puts his hand on Roode's chest, preventing him from leaving the ring. Bobby looks down at Swagger's hand, nodding his head before blasting Jack straight in the jaw. The REAL American falls back into the corner, holding his cheek in pain.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 DrewAttack3_zpsd731a368

Roode stares at Swagger, asking him if he wants some more. Swagger is at the point of no return. He hurls himself at the IT Factor, but Roode is there to meet him, lifting him up into his third Roode Bomb of the night! Another mighty roar is let out by Bobby as he stands between the bodies of his slain foes. His theme song starts up as he climbs to the top of the nearest corner, raising both of his arms and nodding his head. He turns back to look at McIntyre who's still not moving, Jack now outside of the ring. Breakdown fades out to a commercial break as Roode smiles bright, happy with his own handy work.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Diva's Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Lz1QnwDXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 UTTGhtu

Winner:
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 UTTGhtu

After defeating Candice LeRae with a Somersault Leg Drop, Alicia begins to strut around the ring, taunting towards the booing crowd and gloating over her victory before asking for a mic, smoothing her brunette locks out from her sweat-coated face as she sits down next to the currently limp Candice LeRae as she's laid out on the canvas, Alicia panting softly from her hard-fought match..

[Alicia Fox]
That...that right there proved that Madison Rayne, last week, that your so-called 'win' over me was nothing more...than a fluke! You may have fooled Stephanie McMahon into thinking you were an actual contender, for a belt that, everyone knows the inevitable, that will come home around my waist at International Incident...in Tokyo. But you...you haven't fooled me, Madison Rayne. You're a fluke of a winner, just like Madison Eagles is a fluke of a champion , and a paper one at that. And just like I've been preaching since before Digital Decision, now that I've got the title shot...that I rightfully deserve? The end of Madison Eagle's reign as Divas Champion is slowly coming closer, and closer, and closer...

[Alicia Fox]
Unlike Madison Rayne, unlike Madison Eagles, unlike this lunatic, out of control, forest-living loser next to me, I'm an actual threat, I'm not a loser, and I'm not a running gag of an XWL Diva. None of the other Divas in that locker room got nothing on me, nothing on Alicia Fox, and each and every one of them know it, all the Superstars know it, The McMahon family knows it, and all the people watching around the world know it. Because I...am the best Diva in the entire industry, and there's not a single fluke Diva out there who can prove me wrong. I...am championship material. And I will prove it! When I go into Digital Decision as a challenger...and come out...as a champion!

Alicia emphasizes her point by slamming the handle end of the microphone down hard into the ribcage of Candice LeRae, the Canadian master of the "Ballsplex" audibly groaning in pain into the device, coughing loudly as we cut to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:34 pm

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 UI9s0KY XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 ZFPeF8g

15 minutes into the match.

With Nakamura down, Seth heads to the corner, waiting for Nakamura to get up, almost egging him on to get back to his feet, but just as Nakamura starts to stir, John Cena slides in under the bottom rope. Seth fires himself towards Cena, but is met with a brutal clothesline, knocking him down to the ground. Cena kicks him in the side of his body, sending him out of the ring, to the outside.

The ring bell dings

With the match now over, Cena turns his attention to Nakamura, who is almost back to his feet, but he soon puts a stop to that with a big boot to the side of his skull. Nakamura slumps back down to the canvas and the audience roar in disapproval as Cena looks down at him with a look of disgust mixed with anger before lifting him back to his feet and hoisting him up onto his shoulders. Yelling out, before dropping him to the canvas with a huge Attitude Adjustment.

Just then, Seth runs back into the ring, hitting Cena with a fierce dropkick, but Cena quickly gets up to his feet, sidestepping the second dropkick and tossing Seth out onto the apron, following up with an elbow to the side of his head, knocking him off the apron and back out onto the floor outside.

With Seth Rollins out of the picture once again, Cena heads back to Nakamura who's sprawled out in the middle of the ring. Showing no mercy to his International Incident opponent, Cena grabs Nakamura by the leg, trapping it between his own and pulling back on his head/neck, locking in the STF! Nakamura yells out in pain, unable to move or ease the pressure that Cena's applying.

Nakamura struggles for another 10 seconds before...

The second the music starts, Cena lets go of his hold on Nakamura. Dean Ambrose and The United States Champion, Roman Reigns quickly start to make their way to the ring through the audience, and Cena slips out of the ring, sprinting his way up the ramp as the hounds reach the ring.  Cena looks on from the ramp as Reigns enters the ring, while Dean helps Seth back to his feet on the outside. Smiling that he got away with it, Cena quickly disappears through the curtains. Frustrated that they didn't get there in time, Dean Ambrose points down to the already broken down Nakamura. With fire in his eyes, he directs the traffic as he and Rollins lift Nakamura to his feet while Reigns does his roaring thing. The audience aren't sure how to react, there's a mixed reaction as Reigns moves closer to his partners. Seth and Ambrose lift Nakamura up and onto Reigns' shoulders, and with a thunerous impact, the three drive Nakamura into the canvas with their signature tripple powerbomb.

Nakamura is left lying at the feet of the hounds of justice as the three men extend their fists together in a show of unity as the camera's fade away to the next segment of the show.

Last edited by Dash on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:35 pm

The Camera feed takes us to the backstage area where we see Nikki and Brie Bella preparing for their matches later on tonight.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 GWp8IjP

Nikki Bella
I just can't wait any longer, Brie. The Bella Twins, back in action, single action that is. Lita and Tamina aren't going to know what hit them.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 EFkFxt3

Brie Bella
That's right, especially when I go into Brie Mode.

Brie raises her fist and looks at it.

Brie Bella
I have to say, you looked great in your match against Paige last week. Those long hours of training really paid off. Well... until the end of that match.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 GifelCj

Nikki Bella
Yeah, you looked great too, and at least we got a hug from Bayley out of it, what could be better than that?

Nikki stretches her arms.

Nikki Bella
Well it's almost time for me to go out there, wish me luck sis, not that I need it.

Brie rolls her eyes.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 DlydlHW

Brie Bella
Please, Nikki... When you're a Bella Twin, you don't need luck. If anyone needs luck, it's our opponents.

Brie raises her hand for a high five and Nikki smiles as she raises hers back, but before they can high five, they're interrupted by the general manager.

Stephanie McMahon
Nikki.

Stephanie looks over to Brie with a look of disapproval.

Stephanie McMahon
Brie...

Brie Bella
Stephanie...

Stephanie McMahon
Listen, Nikki, I just wanted to let you know that your match tonight against Tamina Snuka has been cancelled.

Nikki Bella
What? But Steph...

Stephanie McMahon
Think about it like this Nikki, you're getting a well deserved break, and then you'll be twice as ready to compete in your match next week.

Nikki and Brie look at eachother, and Nikki reluctantly nods.

Stephanie McMahon
As for you Brie, your match has been moved forward, and it's next.

Without saying a word, Brie gives a grimace toward Stephanie before walking off. Feeling the tension in the air, Nikki glances at Stephanie, trying to avoid making eye contact. Nikki walks off, trying to catch up with her sister.

Breakdown goes to a commercial break.

As Breakdown returns from commercial break, it looks as if we are ready for a match.

Diva's Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 G6Hc3YXXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 WdSWmyi

Brie Bella walks onto the stage, before performing one-half of the Bella Twins signature entrance pose. She continues toward the ring.

Justin Roberts
Introducing first from Scottsdale, Arizona,... Brie Bella!

Jerry Lawler
I'm ready for some Diva's action.

Jim Ross
If I'm not mistaken, this is Brie's first match since her and her sister's big return last week.

Michael Cole
Speaking of her sister, Stephanie was so gracious to give Nikki the night off!

In the ring now, Brie stands on the middle rope. She faces the audience as she points to a few members of the audience that are wearing he "Brie Mode" t-shirt.

Jerry Lawler
Well, why didn't Brie get the night off too?

Michael Cole
Just because they're twins, doesn't mean they have to do everything together.

Brie's theme song begins to fade out. She stands in the middle of the ring, ready for her opponent. After a few moments, no theme song plays. Brie Bella turns to the referee, hoping he has an explanation.

Jim Ross
Well what's the hold up?

Jerry Lawler
Do you guys think Lita is scared?

Michael Cole
Come on, Jerry. Lita is one of the toughest divas on the roster.

As the referee has nothing to say, a familiar theme song begins to play throughout the arena.

Michael Cole
Oh... oh my god...

Jerry Lawler
Is that who I think it is?!

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 MPEb6yd

Jim Ross
It's Kharma!

As the theme song plays, Brie stands in the middle of the ring frozen in fear. Her eyes grow wide, as she sees the large woman coming toward her.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 JqrTyOq

Michael Cole
Guys, Brie has to get out of there.

Jerry Lawler
For once, I actually agree with you Cole. We've seen what Kharma can do in the past.

As Kharma makes her way into the ring, Brie still stands in the middle of the ring. Kharma meets her in the center of the ring and just looks at her for a moment.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Rx4gFfo

As Brie finally comes to her senses, she attempts to get out of the ring... but no luck. Kharma grabs the hair of Brie Bella and drags her back to the center of the ring. Kharma places Brie's head between her legs and hooks Brie's arms. She then lifts her up...

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 9yWxSmE

...and drives Brie into the mat with an Implant Buster.

Jim Ross
Bah gawd! What sickening impact from Kharma.

Michael Cole
She's not moving.

Kharma stands over Brie for a moment,...

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 ABIi0n6

Jerry Lawler
Hey! Look who it is!

...until she hears the audience begin to cheer. Kharma turns around and sees Nikki Bella on the top rope! Nikki jumps off, looking for a cross body when...

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 VEiaPFp

...she is caught out of the air.

Jim Ross
Look at the strength of this woman!

Michael Cole
Things aren't looking good for Nikki!

Still holding Nikki, Kharma walks back to the center of the ring.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 EKB3yvc

Suddenly, Kharma throws Nikki backwards. Sends Nikki flying across the ring, crashing hard into the mat. The throw is hard enough, that Nikki bounces out of the ring.

Michael Cole
Oh my!

Jerry Lawler
Did you hear how hard she landed?!

Kharma exits the ring, but stops to take a look back at her destruction.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 2lcbBid

We see Brie laid out in the ring, while Nikki is laid out on the outside.

Michael Cole
We need a doctor out here.

Jerry Lawler
...or two.

Michael Cole
These girls are hurt.

Jim Ross
The question here is, why? Why would Kharma do this to The Bella Twins?

Breakdown transitions to it's next segment of the evening.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:39 pm

The theme of Bayley hits across the arena to a reaction of cheers from the XWL universe! Bayley walks out to top of the ramp, in her usual excitement.. She stops at top of the ramp and waits...

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n9zo8mzOAI1sbzhteo1_400

The wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men popup at side of the stage! Bayley copies them, as some do some fans who join in on the fun. Bayley walks down the ramp, in typical fashion touching hands with the XWL Universe, even handing out a couple of headbands to the female fans. She gets into the ring

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n9yvq4gWy81saykaxo1_400

Bayley has happy as ever awaits her opponent.

As Madison walks out from behind curtain onto the stage she's sporting a Bullet Club t-shirt with her champion fastened around her waist with the camera looking up at her from the floor exacerbating her height that much more as she slowly makes her way to the ring

As she reaches ringside Madison removes the Diva's championship from around her waist and she starts to walk up the steel steps and enters the ring as she holds her title above her head before handing the belt over to the referee before removing her Bullet Club t-shirt

As Madison enters the ring she immediately goes on the offensive attacking Bayley with Forearms to her jaw trying to get the advantage early on in the match continuing to hit Bayley with Forearms to her jaw, before Bayley pushes Madison away who in return rakes the eyes of Bayley temporarily blinding her and Bayley backs away into the corner and sensing the opportunity Madison charges at her hitting Bayley in the face with a running Boot.

With Bayley slumps on the mat following the Kick to the head, Madison throws up her arm signalling "Too Sweet" for her fellow Bullet Club members, then as Bayley gets back to her feet the two Diva's lock up in the middle of the ring and Bayley throws the champion down to the mat then as she gets back to her feet, Bayley hits her with with a Running Axe Handle.

With Madison on the mat, Bayley walsk over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope and waits there for Madison to get back up to her feet, then as she does Bayley jumps off turning around in midair to hit Madison with a Diving Reverse Eblow and going for the cover.

1!

2!

Madison kicks out at the two count.

Bayley picks Madison up and lifts her back to her feet, and tries to whip Madison but she counters it into a whip of her own throwing Bayley into the ropes and then as she rebounds Madison knocks Bayley down with a Clothsline then drops a Knee onto Bayley's arm whilst she's on the mat. Then with her knee still in place Madison grabs Bayley's arm and starts to pull Bayley's fingers back seemingly trying the snap Bayley's fingers.

With the unique submission being applied by Madison, Bayley slowly turns over onto her stomach and fights her way up to her feet, then Madison whips Bayley into the corner, and then as Madison charges at Bayley she moves causing Madison to hit the turnbuckle, then Madison turns around as Bayley hits Madison with an Exploder Suplex!

Feeling like she's got Madison reeling Bayley waits until Eagles gets back to her feet and when she does Bayley grabs Madison around the chest in a hug looking to hit her with the Hugplex but Madison hits Bayley with a Headbutt forcing Bayley to break the hold and quickly Madison hits Bayley with a Straight Kick to Bayley's face.

Madison goes for the cover but Bayley kicks out at 2! Frustration begins to set in on Eagles as Bayley continues to fight despite the kick to the face. Madison drags Bayley to her feet, preparing her next move but Bayley lashes out with left and right shots to the side of the head of Madison,  Madison backs up trying to cover up. Bayley continues to take the fight to Madison,more than anybody expected. Bayley uses a leg sweep to take down Madison and...Slip-N-Slide! Bayley gets to her knees with a huge smile across her face, the fans cheer and enjoy the fun Bayley is having. It's clear Madison doesn't share that same joy though, as she gets to her feet and delivers a huge elbow to the head of Bayley, staggering Bayley back into the corner. Madison goes to hit the big boot again...But Bayley moves! Madison crashes into the corner, and Bayley rolls her up!

Kickout! Madison manages to kick out. Both Bayley and Madison get to their feet, Madison tries to whip Bayley into the opposite turnbuckle but Bayley reverses sending Madison into the turnbuckle. Bayley runs at Madison and hits a running elbow! Madison crashes to the mat, as Bayley is now feeling like she has control. She awaits for Madison to get up, She adjusts headband..which can only mean she's planning one thing.... As Madison gets to her feet.... Bayley goes to lock in the Belly to Bayley...but Madison breaks out, She spins out but is caught off guard by Bayley with a roll up...

3!

Bayley does it! She some how picks up the win against Madison!

As her theme hits around the arena, Bayley can't seem to believe that she just pinned the Divas Champion. Madison can't believe it either, as it's clear she's frustrated by the loss to Bayley. She gets to her feet and exits the ring, kicking the ringside steps in frustration as she passes. Bayley continues to celebrate until..[/b]

The theme of the Breakdown General Manager hits across the arena cutting of Bayley's theme, and cutting Bayley's celebration short. Stephanie walks out on top of the ramp, with a microphone in her hand.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Normal_raw123013_32

[Stephanie McMahon]
Bayley, Firstly...congratulations on the huge victory tonight. You managed to defeat the Divas Champion! For the past few weeks, I've been keeping a close eye on the Divas Division, to see who deserves a shot at Madison Eagles' Divas Championship,and Alicia Fox and Madison Rayne showed that they deserve just that. That's why at International Incident..I made a Triple Threat match for the Divas Championship... but tonight, Bayley...You've also proved that.

The camera cuts back to Bayley, who's face lights up with a smile like never before

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Normal_raw123013_51

[Stephanie McMahon]
That's why at International Incident, It won't be a triple threat match....It will now be a Fatal Four Way Match! And Bayley...You will be that fourth person!

Bayley now begins to jump up and down on the spot, but exiting the ring...and running up the ramp towards Steph. She get's to Steph and delivers a huge hug to Steph, almost knocking Steph down. Bayley can't hide her excitement at getting a Diva's Championship shot. Bayley keeps hold of the hug before finally letting go, Stephanie lets off a smile at Bayley's excitement, before exiting. Bayley follows on, still clearly excited

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:13 pm

The XWL Cameras cut backstage to where Asian Josh Matthews can be seen standing in the interview area. He raises the microphone to his mouth

[Asian Josh Matthews]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guests at this time: The Bullet Club!

A voice can be heard from of camera

[???]
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold your horses!

Prince Devitt walks in camera shot, followed by AJ Styles, Madison Eagles and Karl Anderson who is holding the Bullet Club flag proudly.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Ra2PGxY

[[Prince Devitt]]
I don't your information is up to date, fella. We are no longer the Bullet Club...

A puzzled look reveals itself on Asian Josh's face

[Asian Josh Matthews]
Yo... You're not?

[[Prince Devitt]]
Of course not, ya eejit!

The tone of Devitt's voice startles Asian Josh who jumps at the Irishman

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 AdVlzpe

[[Prince Devitt]]
Due to the extra-ordinary ammount of complaints recieved from XWL Management and the Network we have had to change our ways, we are now The Buddy Club!

The members all open their jacket coats to reveal the new logo of the Buddy Club. Karl Anderson unrolls the flag of what he thought was the Bullet Club flag but is instead flying the Buddy Club colours. Devitt raises up the gun symbol that the Bullet Club were known for but retracts the index finger, leaving just a thumbs up. The other members of the Bull... "Buddy" Club do the same behind him

[Asian Josh Matthews]
The "Buddy" Club?

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Cu6eDLI

[[Prince Devitt]]
That's right, The Buddy Club! Is there an echo in here? "The Upstanding Gentleman" Prince Devitt, "The Princess" Madison Eagles, "The Phenomenal (In a not so full of myself way)" AJ Styles and then we have "Machine Fun" Karl Anderson. We take pride in ourselves and our public appearance is important, we don't want to be social outcasts now do we lads? *The members of Buddy Club shake their heads* So we have put a stop to all of our past shenanigans, we realised that it just wasn't good for business, at the end of the day all we have to do is make this company look its absolute best. So from this moment forward, we shall forget the past and try to make amends with a bright and cheerful future where everything is just grand!

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 UF0Dasi

[[Prince Devitt]]
The errors of the Bullet Club will be quickly redeemed by the Buddy Club, with the first thing on our list is "No more unnecessary violence". From this point onward we shall be on our top behaviour at all times, when somebody is rude to us we shall try to resolve the issue in a calm, poilte and politically correct manner.

As Prince Devitt is talking Karl Anderson can be clearly heard is the background

[[Karl Anderson]]
We're making Cupcakes!

Asian Josh is not buying a single word that Devitt is saying

[Asian Josh Matthews]
You guys are no longer going to be violent? Forgive me for thinking it, but given the history of this group and what you have done before you can't blame me for not believing a word that you are saying.

[[Prince Devitt]]
Listen, buddy.

Devitt gets closer to Justin Roberts and grabs hold of his tie, which immediately worries Asian Matthews

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Wj0Iqym

[[Prince Devitt]]
We have only attacked one person and I'm fairly sure he deserved it, we have it on good authority that he was selling crack to children, ok?

Devitt politely fixes Asian Josh's tie, what an upstanding gentleman he is.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 IboGXgc

[[Prince Devitt]]
The second order of business, is no more swearing! That was our highest complaint last week, too many people were far too outraged by some of the choice of words me and my fellow club members had to say, well no more! I guarentee you that you shall here no such obscenities coming from the mouths of the Buddy Club! Instead we shall replace the foul words in our vocabulary with something sweet and innocent, so that everyone can enjoy this content to its fullest!

Asian Josh snorts with derision

[Asian Josh Matthews]
You guys are going to stop swearing and replace those words?

Devitt turns his attention to Asian Matthews

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 1CYaPkR

[[Prince Devitt]]
Yeah, like if you fudging cut me off one more fudging time, I'll knock your fudging teeth out of your fudging mouth, ya fudging Willy!

With the sweet words aside, this is starting to sound more like the Real Prince Devitt. Asian Josh has a very concerned look on his face but Devitt quickly snaps back to the screen with a big smile on his face

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 8nuKIDo

[[Prince Devitt]]
Which is something that you would hear from the likes of the Bullet Club but those are just things of the past when concerning the Buddy Club, so say goodbye to idle threats and bad language! The only thing you have to worry about with the Buddy Club, is having too much of a good craic!

As Devitt finishes what he's saying Anderson walks into the camera shot as he takes over from Devitt and starts to speak

[[Karl Anderson]]
No! Crack is bad. It's not good for you, Prince. The Buddy Club says just say no to all kinds of crack. Good or bad. We just want to be liked, we're the good guys around here, we're just a bunch of Good Brothers having good times and having a good old PG fun is that so bad? We made Cupcakes and we brought Icecream for all the boys. Now Mr Interviewer Man the Buddy Club just needs to know one thing.

A moment of silence fills the room as Anderson and Red Shoes Uno stare at each other before Machine Fun breaks the silence

[[Karl Anderson]]
Chocolate or Sprinkles?

As he asks the question Devitt starts to laugh and Anderson turns to him and they Too Sweet each other before Anderson continues speaking

[[Karl Anderson]]
It doesn't matter, we've got both of them. The Buddy Club is making Cupcakes! And The Buddy Club are here to have a good timeski, Throw 'em up, Too Sweet a few of our fellow Good Brothers... Too Sweet me, Prince.

Karl Anderson turns to Devitt as they Too Sweet each other once again as Anderson walks out of camera shot as the focus goes back to Devitt

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 U2OmN54

[[Prince Devitt]]
That's what the people want to see! That's what John Laurinaitus explained to us last week when he found us backstage and explained to us the errors that we had made out in the ring. This is what we were told, no more violence, no more swearing, smiles all the time and make sure the fans go home happy. So we that's what we have done! We have changed our ways, we have done everything we can to make sure everyone doesn't hear any nasty language, this is exactly what Johnny wanted and that's why...

The smile disappears from Devitt's face

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 GzubcLX

[[Prince Devitt]]
Johnny is a fucking eejit...

Devitt stares directly down the camera

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 0szGMke

[[Prince Devitt]]
Let's get one thing straight right now, this is not Barney's Play Time, we are not concerned with the people and how they feel, what we are conderned with is the Bullet Club and getting what we were promised from day one! You're not looking at a bunch of happy-go-lucky superstars with a twinkle in their eye and dreams in their heart, what you're looking at is a bunch of pissed of wrestlers who have been constantly lied to and fired by this company and it's heirarchy. "Don't worry Prince, it will be different this time!". You're fucking right it will because this time I am not waiting for my oppertunity, we are not waiting for our chances, we are taking what we want, when we want it and there is nothing anybody can say or do to change that fact.

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Zj1Wfd8

[[Prince Devitt]]
We don't hide behind the bullshit, we don't wear suits and we don't say our pleases and thank you's. We're Reeeeaaaal! Odds are one of us is going to punch you in the face but we'll be honest about it, we'll look you straight in the eye and we'll tell you exactly what the Bullet Club has in store for you. What we have in store for Johnny, if he ever dares show his face around us again will not be very pretty, in fact it will be as dirty and nasty as Vinnie's daughter. Johnny got given his orders because he knew that he was too gutless to say no, that he was going to follow them through regardless.

[[Prince Devitt]]
Y'know, Johnny's head is so far up Vince's arse, that the little bump in Vince's throat *Prince points to his Adam's Apple* Is Laurinaitus' nose.

Devitt smirks, he is proud of his little joke

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Vo5Xb7L

[[Prince Devitt]]
Nothing will change, the plan remains the same, Martial Law is still in effect and the Bullet Club is here to stay. Now I imagine a little bearded man may have an issue with that, I know little Eric Young got a bit of a beating last week and not only did we leave a few bruises, but we also hurt his pride. Such a shame... Pride can be a bad thing Eric, in fact it's a sin but it can make you do all kinds of stupid things. So I'll tell ya this for free fella, your pride will heal a lot faster than a broken jaw, so don't go barking up the wrong tree. I told you last week it was nothing personal, so take it for what it's worth...

(AJ Styles)
NO ONE will be talking about Eric Young after International Incident boys because I am going to get out the trusty old mop and wipe the floor with him in Tokyo. Japan is full of TRUE wrestling fans who take pride in the art of wrestling. The Japanese people respect us, they respect good WRESTLERS and they love good WRESTLING! They're not a bunch of bitch ass smarks like the fan base here in the states. Which is why it will be my honor to represent the Bullet Club, yes the BULLET CLUB! not the Buddy Club, not the Pussy Club, THE BULLET CLUB! I will walk into Japan alongside my brothers and sister over here and we WILL TAKE OVER JAPAN! The day after International Incident the world will be talking about the events that took place on what is sure to be a historic night for XWL. Newspapers, dirt sheets, twitter, facebook and all the social media outlets will all be buzzing over the one headline that will be trending worldwide...

"XWL DEAD, BULLET CLUB EMPIRE BORN"

(AJ Styles)
This company is not prepared for what is about to hit it, it's right in front your faces and you people still don't see it. You guys are either blind or bat shit stupid but either way one fact remains... This company is ours for the taking and we will TAKE IT!!! Eric Young I hope that beating last week didn't beat you up too bad, because I can't wait to see you in Japan when I give you the beating of a lifetime and show every single person walking this planet just why they call me the Phenomenal One! And please Eric don't take the low road and say you're at a disadvantage because I have some backup. I'm gonna make one thing clear to everyone right now, I will put my life on the line for these 3 people, I will go to the ends of the earth for them as I'm sure they would do for me... BUT I DON'T NEED HELP ERIC! I have made a career on being the PHENOMENAL ONE! which means I can handle myself just fine. I NEED NO ONE'S HELP TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU ERIC! and I'm gonna show you first hand at International Incident.

As AJ Styles finishes speaking his mind, he takes a step back as Madison Eagles takes the reigns clearly annoyed by her lose earlier tonight against Bayley who has now been named yet another opponent for Madison's Diva's championship for International Incident

[[Madison Eagles]]
You know, Brother AJ, Eric Young isn't the only one who will need help come International Incident.In two weeks time I defend the XWL Diva's championship against three other women. Bayley, Alicia Fox and Madison Rayne... Alicia Fox? I've beat her before countless times. Hell who hasn't beat Alicia Fox? Where's the challenge in that? Seriously? Come on? What is she going to flip out again after I beat her... again? And I will beat her again, you can trust me on that. And Madison Rayne? Who hasn't beat her recently? The first thing she did when she came in was talk about me, and I beat her right in the middle of the ring, it's as simple as that. And Bayley? Hey, I'll give her credit, she gets the assist from Digital Decision, but guess what I didn't need it, I've pinned Paige more than enough times in the past to know that I would of beat her again, and as for tonight? Yeah, congrats, you did the impossible, and actually beat me. But come International Incident lightning will not strike twice, not when it comes to me, and not when my championship is on the line...

When she comes to the end of her sentence, Madison pauses her a moment looking away from the camera clearly frustrated still before speaking again

[[Madison Eagles]]
I've said it so many times before you could line up every Diva this company has and I will beat them all, and in Japan, with or without the Bullet Club, I will do just that. And there's not a thing you can do to stop me... There's not a thing you can do to stop the Bullet Club.

Then once she finishes speaking it's the Machine Gun's turn to take the spotlight

[[Karl Anderson]]
International Incident? You want to talk about International Incident? Then you talk about the Bullet Club coming home, we're giants in Japan, they love us over there. They love Prince Devitt, they love the Machine Gun, they can't get enough of AJ Styles and they've never seen anyone like Madison Eagles before over there. The Bullet Club forced their way into Wrestling history in Japan, and in the Tokyo Dome? That's the house we built! Walk down the street's in Tokyo, go to Electric City, hell you don't have have to step a foot outside of the Dome and you'll see the Bullet Club all over. Go to a store, the Bullet Club. Everywhere. Look up at the Skyscrapers and you'll see our faces on the Billboards. We did everything they told us we couldn't do and whether they liked us or hated us, everyone soon turned around to The Bullet Club. And next week the XWL fans get to witness the in ring debuts of two of the greatest professional wrestlers alive today. The Machine Gun Karl Anderson, and the Real Rock 'n' Rolla Prince Devitt. Next week we will come to Breakdown and the Bullet Club will do what the Bullet Club does better than anybody else and drop bombs... XWL Get ready, next week the Bullet Club arrives.

Then as the Bullet Club finishes speaking Anderson pushes the camera out of his face onto the floor and the camera quickly cuts to end the segment
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Diva's Match
XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 HQ1mHcZXWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 K8SA19v

Winner via Pinfall:

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 HQ1mHcZ
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:18 pm

XWL Breakdown returns and cuts backstage to see some guy standing by with XWL Diva...Bayley!

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 JRi54iG

[Interviewer]
Bayley, Firstly..congratulations on your huge victory tonight against the Diva's Champion..Madison Eagles. But not only that, after the match Stephanie McMahon made an appearance and added you to the title match at International Incident! You will now join Madison Rayne and Alicia Fox in what makes a fatal four way to challenge the very diva you beat tonight...Madison Eagles. It has to feel good to get a chance at the Divas Championship?

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 KV69Mkn

[Bayley]
When Stephanie came out and made it a fatal four way... I couldn't believe it when she added me! ...Me...Bayley...Getting a Divas Championship shot! It's my dream! I've always wanted the chance at the Divas Championship..and now I get my chance..I get my chance to prove I can be the second best Diva in this company...I could never be as good as Paige! But maybe when I win the Divas Championship...Me and Paige can celebrate together....She's my best friend. She will forgive me for what happened at Digital Decision...because that's what best friends do!

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 K33ZDoC

[Bayley]
But can you imagine me as the Divas Champion? I beat Madison tonight...and if I can do that again at International Incident then I would be the Divas Champion! I can't even begin to describe how much that would mean to me but I know it won't be easy...Alicia Fox, Madison Eagles and Madison Rayne are all great Divas...but I will be ready. Maybe Paige can gives me tips on how to beat Fox! She can train me and teach me! We can be like Rocky! She can tell me how she became the Divas Champion...and maybe, I can use that and become the Divas Champion myself!

Before Bayley could continue, her face quickly lights up as she spots someone walking off camera, quickly leaving the interviewer and walking towards said person.

[Bayley]
Paige!

The person in question is quickly revealed as she turns around and sees the diva that inadvertently cost her the Divas Championship.

[Bayley]
I sent you gifts to show you how sorry I was! I don't know if you got them... or if you got the notes and emails and-

{Paige}
Bayley, we've been over this before, multiple times in fact. I don't hate you for costing me the Divas Championship, nor do I blame you. If anybody is to blame, it's me. Because I shouldn't have taken my eyes at the task at hand, I shouldn't have gotten distracted and maybe if I didn't, I would be the Divas Champion right now. But I'm not, and that's fine. You, on the other hand, have a chance to do what I couldn't and that's dethrone Madison Eagles and take her Divas Championship. As for the endless gifts that you've sent to me to show that you're sorry, could they stop? I mean, they are nice, but how many headbands could one person have?

[Bayley]
You can never have too many, headbands! They all matched mine! I thought we could match...then everyone could tell we're best friends and tag team partners! Maybe when I beat Madison again and become divas Champion..We can share it! Do you think...You can train me?

{Paige}
Bayley,I ....

[Bayley]
Thanks! We'll be awesome training partners!

Bayley then delivers a huge hug on Paige, assuming Paige will train her. Paige by now, knows not to even attempt to fight the hug, she just gives in and lets Bayley hug her. Bayley lets go seconds later with a huge smile still across her face

[Bayley]
Let's go train!

Bayley then grabs hold of Paige's arm and drags her off screen...apparently to train.

Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Callihan over Bram via not showing up for his ass kicking.. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:26 pm

You're welcome Pats.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:30 pm

The theme of "The Heartbreak Kid" hits around the arena to a huge reaction. The fans  jump to their feet as the Former World Champion walks through the curtain. Just like earlier in the night, it's clear Shawn isn't in the mood at all tonight, as he walks straight down the ramp once again.

It's clear his focus is on one thing right now, getting back the World Heavyweight Championship. Shawn Michaels just enters the ring,removes his hat and shirt. Still takes the time to throw his shirt to the crowd but his eyes are fixed on the entrance ramp.

Now standing in the center of the ring, Shawn Michaels paces back and forth, not only awaiting his opponent for the evening but also ready to take back the World Heavyweight Championship. His theme slowly fades out as he continues moving around inside the ring, causing another theme to fill the air but not the one he wanted to hear.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

S.H.I.E.L.D.

The mood in the arena quickly changes as the theme of The Shield begins to echo throughout the arena to a resounding roar of approval. Shawn stands his ground, knowing full well what's to come. On one hand, he wants to leave the ring and live to fight another day, but on the other, the thirst for revenge fills his eyes as the trifecta known as The Shield makes their way down through the crowd, slowly inching closer and closer towards the ring.

Rollins and Ambrose walk down one aisle, the look of determination etched on Rollins' face as Ambrose is shown shadowboxing. On the opposite aisle, Reigns wears his United States Championship proudly over his shoulder, bumping fists with a few people along the way. The Shield makes it to the barricade as all three men look towards Shawn Michaels, who is ready for a fight, with a smirk etched on their face.

Reigns is the first to hop over the barricade, planting his feet on the other side while Rollins decides to show off a bit by diving over the opposite barricade and rolling onto his knees. Opting to conserve his energy for something more worthwhile, Ambrose takes his time climbing over the barricade, savoring the moment that's to come.

The three men nicknamed “The Hounds of Justice” circle the outskirts of the ring, each picking a side as they surround The Heartbreak Kid. With deja vu playing in his mind, Shawn realizes that it's pointless to run and decides to be the first to strike, going after the bigger Roman Reigns, sending him off the apron. This gives Rollins and Ambrose the perfect opportunity to enter the ring unopposed, causing them to make a beeline towards their target. Shawn knows what's coming next and sends Rollins flying out of the ring, causing him to land in Reigns' arms, sending two thirds of The Shield to the thinly layered padding on the outside, leaving him and Ambrose alone in the ring.

Ambrose shouts out some profanities before charging forward, leading to Shawn ducking under his clothesline attempt and begins unloading on the man responsible for taking his championship away. Now backed towards a corner, Ambrose does his best to cover up but Shawn's relentless assault won't come to an end that easily as he's fueled by rage and hatred.

Shawn lets his emotions get the best of him, slowly but surely wearing himself out as he continues to unload shot after shot for a few more moments before Ambrose is able to avoid one and turn the tables, but that doesn't last for long. After a few more seconds, Shawn shoves Ambrose away, and without warning, goes for his patented finishing maneuver, Sweet Chin Music, but Ambrose is able to avoid it, causing Shawn to walk into a Springboard Knee from an incoming Rollins, sending The Heartbreak Kid to the canvas.

It appears that Rollins has decided to take over for the time being as he slowly lifts up a seemingly unconscious Shawn Michaels, but it's a move he'll soon regret as Shawn shoves him away, just like Ambrose before him, and goes for his second attempt at Sweet Chin Music, but is shoved aside as Ambrose is able to catch his foot in mid air. Instead of picking up where he left off, Ambrose spins Shawn around, causing him to turn right into a spear!

Reigns lets out a roar as Shawn holds his ribs in pain on the canvas. The current United States Champion begins directing traffic, telling Rollins and Ambrose to lift Shawn up to his feet, ready to put the exclamation point on the assault. Without hesitation, both members of The Shield begin lifting up the former World Heavyweight Champion up off the canvas and lifting him up onto Reigns' shoulders as he lets out another roar. Moments later, he's sent back onto the canvas with a Triple Powerbomb!

The Shield stands tall over a fallen Heartbreak Kid, not wasting a single moment to show just how united they are, if it hasn't been shown already. All three members extend their fists over the lifeless body of the former champion as their theme begins to play in the background. And as quickly as they arrived, they begin making their way out of the ring and back into the crowd, leaving Shawn alone in the ring.

The crowd start to boo as the World Heavyweight Champion's music start to play and Cena comes out through the curtains, onto the ramp, a big smile on his face as he looks out to his opponent in the ring. The audience clearly don't agree with this situation as Cena quickly sprints down to the ring, jumping up before he reaches the apron, and swiftly sliding in under the bottom rope dropping his championship in the corner of the ring as he heads over to the ropes on the opposite side.

Cena wanting to waste no time doesn't even bother to take off his t shirt as he yells over to the ring announcers booth, 'Ring the bell!'. The man does as he's told and rings the bell.

World Heavyweight Championship Match

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Worldtitle

XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Bvrmgv9 XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 XWTItwQ

Cena's music comes to an instant stop, and he heads over to the already beaten down Shawn. The referee appears reluctant to let Cena anywhere near him, but all Cena needs to do is look at him the wrong way, and he quickly backs away.

Smiling once again, no doubt glad that he's been given an easy title defence here thanks to the shield, Cena looks out to the crowd before bending down to lift Shawn's body off the ground. With nothing but dead weight, Cena struggles slightly, but manages to pull Shawn up onto his shoulders. The crowd boo even louder now as they don't deem this necessary, Shawn was already down and out, John could have easily retained his championship by now, but instead, he chooses to add insult to injurty.

Cena lets out an intimidating roar before throwing Shawn up and over his shoulders for the Attitude Adjustment! With Shawn down again, Cena lowers to his knees, and leans his elbow against Shawn's chest, demanding that the referee count to three...

3!

Cena jumps back up to his feet, much to the disapproval of the crowd, but he blocks it all out as he heads back over to the corner, lifting his championship back off the ground. He raises the World Heavyweight title high up into the air with the same smirk he had at the beginning of the match, and the XWL logo appears on the corner of the screen, signalling the end of the show.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014   XWL Breakdown:  8/1/2014  -  8/8/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 8/1/2014 - 8/8/2014
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2