Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014

Go down 
+17
DieCobros
Kyle
TheFilthParade
Pats
Legal
Jiggas
Shug
T-Roll
P1
Sex Ferguson
Nitro
quotetheravennevermore
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
DallasBlaike
DashingDJUrie
Bang
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:00 pm

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Breakd

Live from –  Macon Coliseum, Macon, Georgia

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arenas for Matches
XWL Breakdown
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 93DDbmZXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 2OrZsXy

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 8k2ByPzXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 A37qHDP

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 T7pBujiXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 90Y9iDx

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 ZaLmgC7XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JQWXnjZ

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 4EMt5XZXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 BdAFerQ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 UunrQ17XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 AYlpkr3

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JJYTdBeXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 2UZTvt1

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 LeJFw0UXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Jfbbd7o

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 QIrc3BtXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Bvrmgv9

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 R3O7GmhXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 XsPpt1z

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Hv1qEyVXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Y600PgF

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Di2CgXiXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 AbLRlOr

Normal match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 8efEqW6XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 NpTZeYu

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 VGWCxiAXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 WwlgswF

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 NZrihaaXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 DZZtTRR

Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 OrrBoDTXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 MXyGmsn

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Xv0v93QXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 BVtF6Mt

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Wu7G07YXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JnxrqXy

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 MLtDgT0XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 GMNnyyP

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JlgwXhoXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 UVrCNKM

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 W63DwKKXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 BrnkNRs

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Ls4sBITXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 LhTZ7LB

Main Event
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 RJ6F0fnXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Usgf6Vk
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:18 pm

The fans are on their feet as Breakdown's opening video comes to and end, the cameras now panning all around the arena. They come to a stop at the announcers table, Michael Cole greeting the XWL universe as usual. 

Michael Cole
Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Friday night Breakdown! We are live in Macon, Georgia where later tonight we'll see two of the XWL's most dominant forces, Ryback and Stone Cold Steve Austin, clash in an amazing main-event! I'm joined as always by my broadcast partners, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jim Ross, and guys, what a night we have ahead of us!

King
Oh, boy, you can say that again, Cole! Like you said, we're going to see Ryback take on Stone Cold later tonight in what is sure to be one for the ages! It's a dream match!

J.R.
Well we're just two weeks away from Dead Mans Hand, and competition over the World Heavyweight championship is starting to heat up! Last week we saw--

Jim Ross is suddenly cutoff as "KENNNNEEEEDDDDYYYYY" blasts over the PA system. The audience gives out a fairly decent pop as Mr. Kennedy himself struts out onto the stage, dressed from head to toe in silver. 

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Ken1_zps63eca472

He smiles while making his way down the ramp, slapping a few hands before scaling the steel steps and entering the ring. He quickly centers himself directly underneath his microphone, the lights dimming low and the spotlight shining down upon him. 

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Ken2_zpsae40132f

The fans cheer as his theme song slowly dies down, the camera closing in on him as he begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Ken3_zps25be2570

Mr. Kennedy
Is there any better way to start off a night of Breakdown action than with yours truly? Not that I can think of, and I also can't think of a better place to be right now than right here in Macon, Georgia with all of you fine folks! It is indeed going to be a great night because tonight I go one on one with The Game, Triple H! I know, I know, how lucky is he, right? To step into the ring with someone like myself, don't worry, I'll go easy on you Hunter. But not too easy, because as it currently stands, I'm 2 and 0 since returning to the XWL, and I plan on making it 3 and 0 tonight. But beating Triple H won't just be any old victory like my one over . . . Ugh . . . What was his name again? P-Pa-Pau- Paul! Paul London! What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, how he didn't matter. You see, a victory over someone like The Game is a victory that I very much want. Why? Simple. Guys like Triple H are seen as living legends. Competitors shake in their boots when they hear they're facing him. Me? I see this as a great opportunity.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Ken5_zpsc6c390f2

Mr. Kennedy
If you truly want to arrive on the scene here in the XWL, you've got to make an impact. You've got to make a name for yourself. And there's no better way to do that then to take down someone the caliber of Triple H. Don't take this personally, Hunter. I respect you, and I want you to bring nothing less than your A game tonight. No pun intended. But I don't plan on slowing down. I didn't come back to job out to the top dogs. I'm here to be a top dog. I'm here to be a champion. Not just for myself, but for these people, my people! So later on tonight when I come back out here to look across the ring at a man who calls himself the Cerebral Assassin, I'll know what I'm getting myself into. But, Hunter . . . You better know it to--

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Ken6_zpscbc330a3  

Mr. Kennedy
MMMMMRRRRRRRR . . . . KENEEEEEDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!

Kennedy quickly scales the ropes, pausing for a moment before the fans join him in saying--

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Ken7_zpsd62a09ca

Mr. Kennedy
KEN-NE-DY!!!

The lights turn back on and his theme song picks up again as Kennedy releases his microphone and watches as it zips back up through the air. He leaps down off the turnbuckle and takes a deep breath, nodding his head as Breakdown cuts to a video hyping Dead Mans Hand.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:17 am

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JnxrqXy vs. XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Wu7G07Y
Before XWL Breakdown goes on commercial break, a graphic is shown saying that Randy Orton will be in action next.

As XWL comes back on the television screen, Randy Orton is already at the end of his entrance and the loud Georgia crowd is making it no secret that they don’t like him! As Orton stands in the corner of the ring waiting to see who his opponent will be a generic rock song plays through the arena and a short man standing at 5 foot 9 inches comes marching through the gorilla with a mean look on his face.

Crowd: Who is this guy? Who is this guy? Who is this guy?

His face starts to turn red in rage as he is at the end of the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 198 pounds, he is from Dayton, Ohio! Dave Crist!

Dave enters the ring and immediately gets in the face of Randy Orton, trying to stare him down and intimidate him. Orton simply smirks cockily before punching Dave in the mouth, knocking him down and mounting him firing away with several right hands as the referee rings the bell. He dismounts Dave and bounces off of the ropes and charges him with a clothesline as Dave gets up, but Dave ducks underneath sending Orton to bounce off the ropes again, Dave does a drop-toe-hold on Orton and quickly mounts Orton’s back, preforming a leg-scissors around the abdomen of Orton and a rear naked choke.  With a big size advantage, Orton doesn’t endure too much pain as he stands up and does a snapmare to get Dave off his back before kicking Dave in directly in the spine. Orton picks him up and takes him down in a side-headlock. The two lay in the center of the ring as Dave struggles to get out of Orton’s hold. The crowd finds themselves chanting for the new talent Dave since they didn’t want to see Orton pick up another win. The crowd starts to chant “Let’s go this guy, let’s go!” This is starting to get a little bit of adrenaline going in Dave; he starts to kick his feet, put up a bigger struggle as he manages to wiggle his way out of Orton’s rest-hold.
The two men are back onto their feet and then Dave does a left kick to the shin of Orton, then a right, then another left before running off the rope just to get a big clothesline from Orton. Dave is lying on his back trying to figure out where he’s at while Orton is taunting. Dave looks up and sees Orton isn’t taking him seriously, his slightly glazed over eyes fill with rage. Orton turns his attention back towards Dave and begins to stalk him.

Dave hesitates to get up, but when he does the Viper strikes and an RK…. DAVE PUSHES RANDY OFF! Dave then charges Orton and does a jumping cutter of his own. Dave was playing possum! The crowd is going wild as they realize the heart that Dave possesses. Dave rushes for the pin, the referee counts it. “One…Two…Three!”

Winner:
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JnxrqXy
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:23 pm

As Breakdown returns from a commercial break we are taken to an area backstage where Don West is seen standing by with none other than one of his clients: “The Queen of Wrestling” Sara Del Rey.

-Don West-
There’s no need for some kind of formal introduction because there’s no way that you forgot who this woman standing next to me is and calling her the reigning Queen of Wrestling would only be selling her short. Sara Del Rey is the most physically imposing, the most technically sound, the most intimidating presence the XWL diva’s division has and don’t let the current title picture fool you guys, she is the woman to beat in this company and if you’re AJ Lee, the only way to beat her is to run away from her.

-Sara Del Rey-
But AJ Lee? She’s old news. I’ve made my impact, I’ve left my mark, but before everything is said and done there’s still one thing that’s left to be done.

-Don West-
That’s right, Sara, because wrestling at Final Stand was a great accomplishment in its own right, but while you may be in select company as far as female wrestlers are concerned, that’s a group that’s still a little too crowded for my tastes.

-Sara Del Rey-
So now it’s time to do something no other woman has done before.

-Don West-
Just take a look at what Kharma and I were able to do when we combined her capacity to destroy anything and everything in her path, with my ability to think outside the box. People are still in awe at what went down at The Monster Bash; the night when Kharma ended more careers than I can count on one hand! Aksana? Creamed! Eve Torres? Creamed! Natalya? Creamed! Mickie James? Creamed! The Bella Twins? Creamed! None of these women have been the same since that show. The nightmares have haunted them, the memories have made them question if they’re cut out for this business and Kharma showed them what they should have realized from jump street: she. is. dangerous!

-Sara Del Rey-
Luckily for the survivors of that night, and those who snuck their way into the company while she was gone, I’m not out to top what Kharma did. That was her night. That was her legacy. I’m looking to go where no other female wrestler has gone before in XWL.

-Don West-
But our intentions shouldn’t come as a surprise to anybody because if you were paying attention I already spilled the beans! Sara’s not worried about the female competition anymore: at Dead Man’s Hand she’s going to get into the ring with a man and beat them until they beg for mercy like a little girl!

-Sara Del Rey-
I’ve done just that before and barely broke a sweat while I did it. What people don’t seem to realize is that when they call me The Queen of Wrestling, it means that I have no equals in that ring women or men!

-Don West-
And luckily, when it comes to men who need to be put in their place, XWL isn’t short on options. Last week Sara was training for the big fight, putting more hours in the gym in a single day then most of these sad saps have in their entire lives. Tonight, she’ll be watching each and every match to find an opponent who will at least put up a fight against her when those two meet in the ring.

-Sara Del Rey-
So far the pickings are looking slim. These men have done nothing to impress me, in fact, I’ve been embarrassed for them to the point where I want to throw my name into the hat for the Intercontinental Championship match and maybe they’ll be inspired to step up their game, but we all know that as much as Stephanie McMahon wants to declare herself an advocate for the women, she wouldn’t want to see me put the men to shame.

-Don West-
Ha! Little does Stephanie know that it’s already a shame guys like Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus think they’re good enough to be champions in this company. One of them is always losing when he’s in the ring with quality opponents and the other had his shot already and he blew it! I’ll let you go ahead and guess who is who, but here’s a hint: neither of them will be half the champion that a member of The West Side Army would be.

-Sara Del Rey-
But with Dead Man’s Hand getting closer with every second that passes by, there’s no time to worry about things that we can’t control. But what I can control is who I face, and next week I will announce my handpicked opponent and we’ll see if he’s man enough to accept.

-Don West-
I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t.

With that said, West and Sara walk off-screen and Breakdown heads to a quick commercial break.

When the show returns, a smiling Jeremy Borash appears on our screen standing next to who else but Alex Shelley.

-Jeremy Borash-
Welcome back, folks! This is none other than JB, Jeremy Borash, and ladies and gentleman I’m standing by with Alex Shelley and Alex, how are you feeling tonight?

-Alex Shelley-
I have to say that I’ve been better, JB.

-Jeremy Borash-
Does this have anything to do with the loss to CM Punk last week?

-Alex Shelley-
It was a tough loss, sure, and you hate to lose the close ones, but if nothing else I can be proud to say that I made Punk work for that win. I know he’s somewhere working with Paul Heyman by candlelight to craft and perfect his next pipebomb, but the way I see it that match only proved that he was better than me on that night. As far as singles matches go, we stand at one apiece and all he has to do is say when and I’ll be game for the tiebreaker.

-Jeremy Borash-
So if it’s not the match with Punk that’s got you down, what else could it possibly be?

-Alex Shelley-
Didn’t you see who they had me matched up against tonight?

-Jeremy Borash-
Yeah, Johnny Gargano, isn’t it? From what I understand he’s no slouch in the ring, which means it’ll be a fun match at least.

-Alex Shelley-
Sure it might be fun, but it’s not a match these people have been treated to before. For the first time ever Johnny Gargano and Alex Shelley will be squaring off inside of an XWL ring which means that everything is ruined.

-Jeremy Borash-
Everything?

-Alex Shelley-
Everything! Week after week since my return some of my old friends and foes have been thrown in my face, but I’m afraid that the reunion streak has been broken.

-Jeremy Borash-
I’m sorry to hear, Alex. I didn’t realize what a big deal this was to you.

-Alex Shelley-
It’s more than a big deal, JB, this is a tragedy. There are children crying right now and fans demanding a refund as we speak because this isn’t what they paid for. This arena sold out tonight because they were hoping to witness an Alex Shelley match they thought they’d only see once in a lifetime, but now I’m afraid to say that they’ve been let down by the powers-that-be. And they’re not the only one’s disappointed, JB. What am I supposed to do with these?

Shelley zips down the hoodie he’s wearing then pulls it open to reveal a shirt that reads: ‘Alex Shelley’s Welcome Back from Japan: Blast from the Past Tour.’

-Jeremy Borash-
You actually made the shirts?

-Alex Shelley-
Why wouldn’t I, JB? This tour was the special attraction of this company and I was out to capitalize on that. Coming to an arena near you to see an Alex Shelley rematch was like seeing the Beatles in concert. It’s a magical experience that can’t even be put into words. But a streak died tonight and the boxes of these shirts that I had made are going to go to waste.

-Jeremy Borash-
Just how many boxes of these did you buy?

-Alex Shelley-
That’s neither here nor there; all you need to know is that if we can’t get rid of these then Paparazzi Productions is going to be set back a pretty penny.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well we can’t just let this happen, Alex. We’ve got to figure out some kind of workaround so that people will still want to go out and pick up a couple of these shirts.

-Alex Shelley-
All right, let’s put our heads together and see if we can’t come up with something with our combined intellectual might.

-Jeremy Borash-
Got it! What if we consider this match a kind of intermission in the tour?

-Alex Shelley-
Are you saying that a Johnny Gargano match is the equivalent of a bathroom break?

-Jeremy Borash-
What? No! I just meant…

-Alex Shelley-
Angering Daniel Bryan wasn’t enough, JB? You had to go make the new kid on the block feel unwelcome too?

-Jeremy Borash-
I was just trying to say…

-Alex Shelley-
Let me help you out, pal. Instead of this being considered an intermission we’ll call it the special attraction match when the entire tour is put out on DVD.

-Jeremy Borash-
There’s going to be a DVD?

-Alex Shelley-
Well, it was a last resort when the movie idea with Bryan Cranston playing an older version of me reflecting on the good old days didn’t work out.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well now that we’ve got this whole Blast from the Past Tour worked out, what is your mindset heading into this match?

-Alex Shelley-
I’m going to go out there and do what I always do, JB, and that’s make life hard for the other guy in the ring. You don’t spend as much time as I did in Japan and not pick up a thing or two. Everyone loses, everyone wins, but not everyone learns from their mistakes and not everyone has a game-plan for every situation imaginable and that’s what sets me apart from the rest. And based on what you said earlier, you may be tempted to skip out on the match, but keep a bottle or bucket nearby or just hold it in, because Gargano vs. Shelley is not a match you’re going to want to miss a second of.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Those new Domino's Chicken specials look pretty damn sweet, nice two in one promo there Krzy, the Shelley Jeremy stuff was silly but in the good way.
Back to top Go down
quotetheravennevermore
New Talent
quotetheravennevermore

PostSubject: Raven Interview.   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Josh Matthews: Ladies and gentleman I am here with one of XWL's newest signed competitors, who, well made quite an impact after attacking Rob Van Dam this week after seemingly missing out on his match with Xavier woods last week Raven.

-Raven walks into the cut and gives Josh a stern look-

Josh Matthews: Now Raven, I have to ask what are your intentions on attacking Rob Van Dam before his match this week?

-Raven stares at Josh for a few seconds before finally deciding to give him an answer-

Raven: My intentions? My intentions? Let me ask you something Josh. Why do my intentions matter. What does it matter to you, or any these people why I attacked RVD this week. But if you must know, I never liked that smug bastard.

-The Crowd Boos after his comment about Rob Van Dam-

Raven: I never liked him. Sadly I had to work with the guy several times. He calls himself "The Whole F'N Show?" How? When was the last time Rob Van Dam did anything relevant? When was the last time Rob Van Dam left an impact in this business? Hell, when was the last time any of these damn people gave a rats ass about Rob Van Dam? Ya know what? You could ask the same things for me, but that's why I am here in XWL. To regain my legacy that once was. I am gonna be XWL's Martyr. If I am going down, I am taking every damn one of these people with me, and I gonna start with this punk I gotta take on tonight. Can't even remember his name, shows how much I have to worry about that match right?

-The Crowd begins a Raven Sucks chant-

Josh Matthews: With that said Raven, I have to ask you. Where were you last week? How come you decided not to show up for your match against Xavier Woods?

Raven: I didn't need to. I had bigger and better things to do then fight some no name talent like Xavier Woods. I was alone, planning, and plotting how I am gonna take over this damn place. Starting with the man I hate more then anyone else here, Rob Van Dam...

-Raven gets closer to the camera-

Raven: Rob, I hate you with every inch of my damn body. And believe me, now that my problems with Sandman and Tommy Dreamer are finally over, it's time to put down another sick, beaten, and battered dog. Quote The Raven, Nevermore.

-Raven says as he walks away from The Camera-
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:07 pm

AWESOME!

"I Came To Play" by Downstait would begin to blare out the speaker systems. The fans would instantly begin to boo and jeer as they await the arrival, The Miz! After a few seconds into the song, The Miz would walk out to the arena with an arrogant and cocky smile on his face, wearing a pair of his black wrestling shorts with the usual Miz designs outlined in silver. He smirks as he looks on forward towards the ring as he would then begin to walk down to it. He stops halfway as the fans reach out for him, but he just begins to laugh as he ignores them. He then reaches the ring and jumps up onto the ring apron. Sitting down on the middle rope he then slides into the ring and walks to the center. Snapping his finger several times, one of the ring side crew members quickly acts as The Miz is then handed a microphone. After several seconds his music would die down as he is left standing there. He licks his lips for a moment and lets the reaction sink in as he then begins to speak down into the microphone.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Miz1_zps53147bd5

THE MIZ ; THE AWESOME ONE
Fear not my Mizfits, you do not have to adjust your eyes, your hero and saviour, The Miz has finally returned. I have been out of action for a long time, but now I am back and I am ready to get back into the swing of things and my god, I could not have asked for a better opponent. I am taking on none other than the self-proclaimed wrestling God, John Bradshaw Layfield. I am facing a man that liked to run me down into the ground. The man that said that I would never make it in this business, but look at what I have done. I have accomplished more than him, I have achieved more than he ever has and tonight, tonight I get to prove my worth to him as I pin him, one, two, three in the middle of the ring. In my eyes he is nothing but a washed up, never was and never will be joke of a wrestler! JBL isn't a Wrestling God, JBL is a wrestling joke! He seems to think because he is back he is suddenly a must see superstar in this company but that is where he is wrong once again! The Miz is the most wanted superstar in this company and if JBL, the wrestling CHUMP has a problem with that, then by all means he should come out here and tell me about them.

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

The fans rise to their feet to catch a glimpse of the white limo pulling out onto the stage. Red, white and blue balloons suddenly begin to fall down from above the big screen, the Texas longhorns leading the way down the ramp. The Miz watches from the ring in anticipation as some fans in the front row attempt to touch the shining luxury vehicle on it's way out into the arena.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JBL10_zps75924ce4

Michael Cole
Would you look at this! Nobody knows how to make a return quite like JBL! And on that note, JBL is back! As well as The Miz!

King
The internet has been buzzing all week about the return of these two competitors! The former World Heavyweight champion, The Miz, and a former X-treme champion as well as a former general manager, JBL! 

J.R. 
And it would seem that they both have something to say about the other! They do have a match scheduled tonight against one another, let's hope that their returns aren't short lived!   

Just as J.R. finishes, the sunroof on the limo slides open and a white cowboy hat followed by none other than John Bradshaw Layfield pops out. JBL opens his arms up wide and smiles bright, a mixed reaction coming from the fans. 

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JBL25_zpsd88b7011

The Miz shakes his head as the limo's driver quickly exits from his seat and rushes to the back to open his bosses door. JBL ducks down back through the sunroof then steps out onto the stage, tipping his hat at the driver. He takes a deep breath, staring towards The Miz before beginning his short walk to the ring. He slowly steps his way up the steel, savoring each clomp before ducking between the ropes. Once inside, he flashes a quick half smile at The Miz before turning away from him to once again raise his arms up into the air. His theme music dies down and he demands a microphone from the ringside area, leaning over the top rope to snatch it from the workers hand. 

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JBL7_zpscd5c9744

JBL
While this may not be the ideal place to make my return here in Macon, Georgia, I am more than thrilled to be back! And if I'm thrilled, then this must be the happiest day in all of your pathetic lives! But that's okay, that's what I'm here for, I'm here to be your hero once again. To be that beacon of hope that you turn to when you're lost. I've been out of action for longer than I care to admit, but ladies and gentleman, a wrestling GOD never loses his touch! I feel as good as I ever have if not better, and I'm looking to once again rule this company as I once did. But when I got the news that I'd be facing . . . The Miz, in my return match . . . You could imagine my sincere disappointment. Miz, you are NOT on my level. For you to be standing here inside this ring with me right now is a blessing in disguise, but not for long. You will NEVER be the caliber of superstar that I am, and you will certainly NEVER have the love and admiration of all of these fans as I do! I don't care if you won the World Heavyweight championship, I don't care if you think you're awesome, the only thing that I care about is winning! So why don't you save yourself the pain and embarrassment, shut your mouth, put down that microphone and lay down on the mat so that I can pin you! . . . It'll be a whole lot easier for all of us! . . .

JBL lowers his microphone and glares at The Miz, smirking as he points down at the mat. "Go on!" He yells, "Get down!" Miz looks down at the mat, then up at JBL, then out to the crowd. He takes a deep breath then tosses his mic off to the side, tearing off his t-shirt before getting right in John's face. They stare at one another, JBL's smile now gone, a snarl sent Miz's way. After another few moments, JBL backs down, escaping via the ropes behind him. He continues to stare up at The Miz while walking over to the ramp, the fans booing him for not standing his ground. His smile returns slightly, creeping it's way onto one side of his face. "I'll see you later on tonight, son!" He shouts, tipping his hat as he vanishes behind the stage, leaving The Miz to fume in the ring.

-Later in the show-

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JJYTdBe XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 2UZTvt1

We come back from commercial break and JBL and The Miz are at it in the middle of the ring. This has been one hell of a match so far as both of these men have given it their all. They have a long history with one another, both of them have made there return to the company tonight and both of them are looking to pick up the victory. JBL has had control for most of the match, but The Miz has come back, as he strikes JBL with a hard left, then a right, and then another left. JBL staggers backwards, losing his footing for a moment as The Miz then strikes, he quickly drops JBL with a Springboard bulldog! The Miz would then go for the cover, but JBL pushes him off as he gets up onto his knees. JBL looks around himself for a moment as The Miz comes at him once again, grabbing a hold of him and strike him down to the canvas with a Snap DDT. Things looked bad for JBL as The Miz flashes a smirk to the crowd as he would then make the cover on JBL. The referee notices this pin attempt as he then slides down and starts to make the count.

1!
2!
KICKOUT!

JBL got the shoulder up just in time, much to the annoyance of The Miz. The Awesome one was right back up to his feet as he quickly makes another move, grabbing the leg of JBL he would look to lock in the Figure-four leglock and end this match once and for all, but JBL kicks him away. The Miz goes right into the ring ropes and when he turns around JBL charges at him and almost takes his head off with the Clothesline from Hell! The Miz goes down, but to the shock and annoyance of JBL, he rolls out of the ring. The Miz rests on the outside, trying to gather himself, but he didn't have much time as JBL was out after him. JBL grabs The Miz and pulls him up as he then throws him right into the barricades with sickening force. The Miz arches his back in pain as he slumps to the ground as once again JBL pulls him up to his feet and then drops him with a Swinging neckbreaker. The referee was high on his count as JBL then picked The Miz up once again and rolled him back into the ring. JBL rolled in after him and then stood before the fallen Miz. JBL looked down at him and just smirked as he then picked him back up without any effort. JBL stuck his head in-between his legs and taunted to the crowd as he picked The Miz up right into the air going for the release powerbomb, but The Miz slips out of JBL's grasp and lands right behind him. The Miz was quick to act as well as he quickly rolled up JBL!

1!
2!
The Miz grabs a handful of JBL's tights!
3!

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JBL17_zps31aba45d

The Miz has done it, he has defeated JBL! He had done what many others believed was impossible, he had proved his worth, he has proven himself to the man that hates him more than anyone else, JBL. The Miz slides out of the ring. He stands on the outside as he looks on into it, smirking at JBL having just defeated him with a mere roll-up pin. The Miz mocks JBL for a moment as he is then handed a microphone.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Miz_zps41e48906

THE MIZ ; THE AWESOME ONE
JBL, I have once again proved myself to be the best wrestler not only in this company, but in the entire world. I have just defeated a wrestling god, so by doing that, what does that make me? I will tell you what that makes me, it makes me unstoppable. I am going to take this company by storm, and there is not a damn thing you JBL, or anyone else can do to stop me….

The Miz would take a step backwards as he starts to walk up the ramp. He then begins saying his catchphrase with a calm aggression.

BECAUSE I’M THE MIZ…

Miz would pause now, taking a breath, the expression on his face not changing at all.

AND I’M…

With a final pause The Miz would reach the top of the stage. He stares at JBL and smirks again as he would continue to speak with a calm but aggressive tone to his voice.

AWESOME!

Bradshaw sits along in the middle of the ring, the referee now making his exit to the back. He looks around, still in shock about what just transpired. After a few seconds he finally acts, slamming his fist down onto the mat in pure anger. "Get me a damn mic!" He barks out to the time keepers area. "I've got something to say, give me a microphone!" One is delivered to him and he takes it in his hand, still sat in the center of the ring. 

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 JBL28_zps90b73cb3

JBL
. . . That- I . . . Miz, you-you cheated! You cheated! I-I'm not done with you! You hear me!? I'm not done with your sorry ass! Y-you're going to be begging for mercy by the time that I'm done with you! Next week, you and me, one on one again! You hear that!? You're not going to get away with this you little punk! You're done for! Finished!

John gets up with sheer force and walks over to the ropes, chucking his microphone out of the ring, a loud thump echoing throughout the arena as it hits the ramp. He spends a few seconds staring up at the stage entrance, running his hand through his hair as Breakdown cuts to a commercial break. 

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 pm

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 XsPpt1z vs. XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 R3O7Gmh

After we return from commercial break we see a hype video for Dead Mans Hand. The promo slowly fades out and the camera pans to the stage where we hear Alex Shelley's music and see his titan-tron. Shelley walks out on the stage and extends his arms out pointing to the sky. He nods his head then begins to walk to the ring and awaits his opponent.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 UnselfishBonyIncatern

The lights go out and on the titan-tron we see one of Johnny Gargano signature smile drawings before fireworks go off and Don't Die Digging begins playing as the lights go from being blacked out to flashing colors. Gargano slowly walks out of the curtain and looks at the crowd and yells to them "If I can beat a monster then someone from Detroit will be a breeze!" Johnny Gargano looks into a camera that is near him and says "Hero time!" before making his way down the aisle.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 BriefHappygoluckyFruitfly

[Michael Cole]
Well ladies and gentlemen what a bout we have set here tonight. Shelley looking to gain momentum after a loss to CM Punk and on the other end of the spectrum a newcomer Johnny Gargano is trying to keep his hot streak alive.

[Jerry Lawler]
A hot streak indeed! He beat Kane the big red machine. The devils favorite demon!

[Jim Ross]
But the question tonight is can he beat one half of Detroit's favorite tag team Alex Shelley.

[Michael Cole]
Well there goes the bell so lets find out!

Gargano and Shelley circle each other before tying up. Shelley gets a headlock on Gargano and gets a headlock takeover. Alex rests while on top of Johnny but Gargano kips his legs up and wraps them around Shelleys neck. Alex gives a quick elbow to Johnny gut then kips up to his feet and goes to hit the ropes. Once Alex hits the ropes Gargano kips up to his feet and goes for an armdrag but Shelley transitions into one of his own but it is countered as well into a quick rollup. Shelley immediately powers out of the pin and both men raise to a knee. The crowd claps in approval of the two men starting what looks to be easily a wrestling clinic. Shelley looks back and forth at the people while Gargano extends his arms out and yells "Listen to my fans!" Shelley gives a brief look of confusion then slaps Gargano right in the mouth. Johnny is stunned while Alex laughs but does not pay attention because Johnny gives him a slap to the face right back! Shelley comes back up but this time gives a elbow and grabs Gargano by the back of his head and delivers more quick elbows to the jaw. Shelley jumps up to his feet then kicks Gargano in the back of his head which knocks Johnny Gargano to the mat. Alex rolls over Gargano for a cover.

Kickout!

Gargano kicks out and Shelley looks at the ref and takes his eyes off of Gargano who takes advantage of Shelley being unfocused by rearing his leg back and kicking him in the side of the head. Gargano kips up to his feet and hits the ropes! Shelley raises up right as Gargano clips him with a shining wizard! Gargano locks in the GargaNO Escape and tries to make Shelley tap out!

[Michael Cole]
Gargano has that submission locked in! He is really pulling back in that crossface variation!

[Jim Ross]
Gargano is known for his strikes and submissions but of course with a giant like Kane he was not able to demonstrate.

[Jerry Lawler]
He certainly is now though! Just look at the pressure that is being applied.

[Michael Cole]
He tapped!

[Jim Ross]
No he didn't Cole he is fighting out of it!

[Jerry Lawler]
Shelley has somehow managed to roll Gargano over into a pin!

Kickout!

[Jerry Lawler]
That was a genius move by Shelley! He rolled Gargano over forcing him to let go or be pinned!

[Jim Ross]
Shelley looks to be taking a breather now as he has rolled to the outside.

[Michael Cole]
Look out ladies and gentlemen it looks like Gargano's going to div-

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh my! Shelley countered with a thunderous knee strike!

[Jim Ross]
Gargano was going for a suicide dive but right as he left his feet and was half way through the ropes Shelley jumped up and caught him right in the face with a thunderous knee!

[Michael Cole]
Will be right back after a commercial brake!

[Jim Ross]
Where back folks and if you don't have the app then you missed a almost three count from Alex Shelley.

[Michael Cole]
Well right now lets take a look at the replay of that very three count.

The replay is shown and it is Alex Shelley hitting a huge superplex from the top rope followed by a two and a half count. The camera cuts back to the live action

Once the live action is back we see Shelley working on Gargano's back by applying a chin lock with his knee in the small of Garganos back. The more pressure Shelley applies the more Gargano yells out kicking his feet showing the pain he is in. Shelley slowly begins to stand while still having a hold of a seated Gargano. Quickly Shelley flips over Gargano and delivers a huge jawbreaker. Shelley stands up and backs into the corner signaling for a superkick. He throws up the Detroit location on his hand as Gargano rises then Shelley lunges for the superkick! Gargano catches his leg and quickly stomps on the other one dropping Shelley to his back. Johnny drags Shelley near another corner and goes for a slingshot. Shelley counters by catching himself on the middle rope then mule kicks Gargano followed by attempting a moonsault but Gargano catches him! He spins around with Shelley on his shoulder and takes off for the other corner then launches Shelley into the middle turnbuckle with a huge Lawn Dart. Gargano goes for a pin after that huge counter.

Ropebreak!

Gargano is livid at Shelley getting his foot on the rope but has nobody but himself to blame as he did not cover the leg. Johnny grabs Shelley and throws him onto the apron then scales to the top rope. Shelley slowly rises to his feet on the apron as Gargano dives at him from the top rope! Gargano goes for a hurricarana but Shelley counters! Alex Shelley deadlifts Gargano up and delivers a huge powerbomb off the apron to the floor leaving both men down and out. The ref looks just as shocked as anyone but begins the ten count as the fans chant "That was awesome!" throughout the arena.

At the count of 6 we see a little movement from Alex Shelley but still none from Gargano.

The ref yells eight as Shelley rolls into the ring and then lays there as the ref yells nine. Shelley looks at Gargano and rolls back out of the ring breaking the count.

Alex Shelley breaks the count and walks over the a downed Gargano but as he goes to pick up Johnny all of a sudden Gargano counters and does a quick armdrag on Shelley which sends him over the announce table and landing on Michael Cole. Gargano climbs up on the announce table and dives onto Shelley in what looks like a sloppy elbow drop. The refs count is at four as Gargano is on his feet and walks in front of the announce table. He looks at the ring and then climbs up onto the apron but he looks back at the table and then smirks as the ref counts to seven. Gargano tips the announce table over onto Shelley trapping him down as the ref counts to eight! Gargano slides into the ring and lays there once the ref says nine!

[Jerry Lawler]
Not like this! He just won by countout!

[Jim Ross]
What a foul ending to a great match.

[Jerry Lawler]
Are you ok Michael?

[Michael Cole]
Yeah I am but I don't think Shelley is.

Winner:XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 R3O7Gmh

Gargano is sitting in the ring and grabs a microphone as Alex Shelley crawls out from under the announce table and looks at Gargano and realizes what kind of competitor Gargano is. All Shelley could do now was walk to the back knowing he was defeated. Gargano on the other hand was ecstatic in the ring as he begin to get boo'ed for his actions. He begins to speak into the mic.

[Johnny Gargano]
Now come on guys Alex Shelley is not that bad of a guy! Please don't boo him he did nothing to deserve it! Anyway I hope everyone here and everyone in the back realize just who I am after beating not only a monster but a man of normal size, for I am all you wonderful peoples hero. I am the man you can call to come rescue you in your time of need regardless of how big or small the problem is! Regardless if its getting a cat out of a tree our saving you from a zombie apocalypse I am your guy. Speaking of things dead and still moving like zombies, I heard that Undertaker guy last week after I beat his brother Kane. Well I can't lie to you people I was a little nervous but fear not next week I challenge The Undertaker to a match to show he is just another villain ready to be beaten by your one and only hero. Heck when I get done with him he will go by the name of Underfaker! So sometime tonight I expect to hear an answer Mr.Faker so if you need me don't worry I am not to hard to find just signal the Gargano Signal and I will come to the rescue!

Gargano drops the mic as his music plays and he gets up to his feet and leaves the ring and makes his way back to the locker room. The camera fades to another commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:07 am

Lights in the arena flicker off. The audience begins to cheer with excitement. Chants for a particular dark soul fill the arena, before suddenly...

The unfamiliar theme song of a familiar superstar begins to play throughout the arena. The lights return, but in a shade of blue. Jimmy Jacobs is shown standing on a piece of the Breakdown entrance set. The audience boos him, disappointed it wasn't someone else.

His music begins to fade out. With a microphone in hand, Jimmy lifts it near his mouth and begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 RxXyPen

[Jimmy Jacobs]
"Ladies and gentlemen, it is I... the 'Emo Warrior' ...Jimmy Jacobs. I know... I know... you were all expecting someone else when these lights turned out. Luckily, you all were not forced to sit through all the needless gong tones. You were not forced to sit through meaningless druids. You were not forced to sit here and watch some phony in a robe, walk through fake smoke that is produced by a machine. That whole "deadman" gimmick... is just that... a gimmick. The dude isn't dead. That certain "deadman" lives in a house just like you and me. That certain "deadman" walks on two legs to get from Point A to Point B like you and me. He doesn't use some magical teleportation power. Teleportation doesn't exist and you are all stupid for thinking it does."

Still talking, Jimmy begins to slowly descend from the entrances set.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 1p3oN4H

[Jimmy Jacobs]
"That man is just like everyone in the back... and like every single on you here tonight. A fraud! Unlike him, I, Jimmy Jacobs, am one-hundred percent authentic. Who you see before you... is the bearer of change here in XWL."

Jimmy Jacobs has full descended from the entrance set and is now making his way toward the ring.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 VHPAdST

[Jimmy Jacobs]
"Over the past few weeks, the XWL booking staff has put me in matches. Matches that any so called "Superstar" in the back would have gladly accepted. A match against the wannabe 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin, James Storm... James, you have the beer drinking part down... now you just need to beat your wife and you'll be pretty much there. Then, I was put in a match against some guy named Bray Wyatt. Who the hell is Bray Wyatt anyway? Oh wait... I know exactly who Bray Wyatt is. His little character is to be dark... scary... He might be those things to you people, but I see something different. He claims to be the 'Eater of Worlds'... when in reality, he wants to go back to his hotel room and order room service, so the fat-ass can satisfy his food addiction."

Jimmy scales to the top rope, about to enter the ring. For a moment, he looks into the booing audience. He speaks again before entering the ring.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 UI1fQ3m

[Jimmy Jacobs]
"You people can boo me all you want. You may be denying my words now, but deep... deep down inside... you know I speak the truth. Before I was so rudely interrupted..."

Jimmy steps down from the top rope and enters the ring. He begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 SW8buBQ

[Jimmy Jacobs]
"Tonight... Tonight I've been booked in yet another match. This time... the staff of XWL are trying to throw me a bone of sorts. They've decided to put me in a match with the man at the top of this company. Tonight, I go one on one with the XWL World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose..."

[Jimmy Jacobs]
"At least... that's what XWL management wants you to think. You see... THEY think they call the shots around here, when in reality.. when it comes to Jimmy Jacobs, it's Jimmy Jacobs calling the shots. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not dressed to compete. Do you want to know why I'm not dressed to compete? It's because I'm not competing tonight. Champion or not... Dean Amrbose hasn't proved himself to be a worthy opponent. NO ONE has proved to be a worthy opponent and do you want to know why? The "Superstars" in the back aren't worthy of facing me, because I don't waste my time with phonies, liars, or people who put on an act, just to get a little cash in their pockets. If I wanted to deal with those kind of people, I would take the career path my brother did and take a job teaching high schoolers. When there's a suitable opponent for me, maybe... just maybe I'll compete... but until that time comes, management can take their little bookings and shove them where the sun doesn't shine."

Jimmy sits on a stool conveniently placed in the center of the ring. He continues.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 50BlVlO

[Jimmy Jacobs]
"Management here likes to take away opportunities... Opportunities people have been working months for... maybe even years. Here I am to say... no more. No more will guys like me get cheated out of an opportunity. It's not just me. I've seen it happen time after time to people I respect here in this business. Then after they get their opportunity taken from them, they're tossed aside like a piece of garbage. This ends. They say it's all about making an "impact". If it's an "impact" they want... it's an "impact" they're going to get.

Change is coming."

Jimmy drops the microphone to the ring mat, while staring at the ground before him. The screen slowly fades to black. We transition into our next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Much like last week, Breakdown returns to the sound of Ted DiBiase's theme, and just as it was for his match with Triple H, it's been playing for a while during the last commercial break. Fans are shown rushing back to their seats, though some casually take their time heading down the stairs because it's only Ted out there right now and he's far from what they want to see anymore.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 HxEJlOC

Some booing is heard, but others in the audience are busy chatting with each other, enjoying popcorn, nachos, hot dogs, and other treats they've gathered during the break. Instead of cutting to a shot of Ted, we've switched to a full view of our commentary team, Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole, and of course good ol' JR.

Jim Ross: Hot off a victory last week, that ended his run of bad luck, Ted DiBiase is inside the ring ready for some more action!

Michael Cole:  But was last week the start of something going right for the former challenger of The World Heavyweight Championship, or merely a flash of the success he once had, but is now long gone.

Jerry "The King" Lawler:  Beating a man like Triple H takes something special, but I don't know...Ted's not been the same since he lost at Final Stand. He had the perfect opportunity, at the perfect time, on the perfect stage, and he failed.

Jim Ross: It's a failure that he's taken very hard, he's yet to say a word to anyone here since he showed up the next night in Tampa. Interviewers have tried, Ted even had a microphone after last week's match, but he didn't say a thing.

Michael Cole: In his defense, the fans were very rude, he had just beaten a decorated performer like Triple H, and it looked like he had that spark back...until they treated him so badly. They wouldn't let him speak, that's why he didn't say anything.

Jerry "The King" Lawler:  Maybe, or maybe there's more than meets the eye to this.

Jim Ross: But when will we find out? It's been three weeks now, will Ted ever just speak up?  

With the question posed, the cameras take us inside the ring where Justin Roberts stands, preparing to introduce the first participant in this match, the man in the ring with him, Ted DiBiase.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring right now, from Madison, Mississippi, weighing in at two hundred and fourteen pounds....Ted DiBi-

Suddenly before Justin could finish, Ted swipes the microphone out of his hand. Stopping the introduction Justin looks at Ted with a confused look, but Ted doesn't return it. He instead turns away from him, staring into the now booing crowd. But they're not as loud as they were before, probably because they don't want to waste their breath on Ted, he failed at Final Stand, therefor he's not worth it.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 RAndqcF

Jerry "The King" Lawler:  He must've heard you, JR!

Michael Cole: Perhaps this is Ted's turn around.

Ted's eyes lower to the mat, the microphone held tightly in his hand, the occasional differing sounds ringing through his ears. It's been obvious that he's been different since his failure to regain The World Heavyweight Championship. The question that's been on many's minds though is, why? Why not make an excuse, why not blame the referee that was inexperienced? Why not say something to draw the attention off the defeat? Instead of doing anything he's done, nothing. It's strange to say the least, and it raises more questions. Is he regretful of his change of heart upon his return at Uprising? Is he afraid to say he's sorry in fear of not being welcomed back into the arms of the audience? Or is he so angry that he just doesn't want to say anything, to anybody? He's not sorry, just taking a vow of silence for himself. Speculating is all we can do, but given the fact that there now lies a microphone in his hand, maybe this is when we find out something.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 HccHeZu

DiBiase looks around, the microphone now raised, breathing loudly enough for the majority in the arena to hear it. Justin himself seems to be wondering what he's up to, and while the microphone is at his mouth, no sounds but breathing have been heard. The fans are quiet, not booing like last week, but for some reason, Ted still says nothing. He remains there a few seconds longer, then extends his right arm out to Justin. Taking a second to ponder to himself what this was all about the ring announcer grabs his microphone back from Ted, who backs away into the corner.  

Jim Ross: I'm not sure what to think, this is all so strange.

Jerry "The King" Lawler:  Even a win last week hasn't helped Ted find his voice again.

Michael Cole:  Then what will?

As Cesaro's theme is playing he alongside his manager Zeb Colter walk out onto the stage, Zeb with a sign in his hands reading "Real American's stand united" as the crowd give them a mixed reaction, unsure as to who they should support in this match up. As the two stand on top of the stage Cesaro raises his arms above his head and pumps his arms before the Real Americans start to make their way to the ring

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 VKJPdvk

Justin Roberts: And making his way to the way accompanied by Zeb Colter, by the way of Lucerne, Switzerland from the United States of America, weighing in at 232 pounds, Cesaro!

Michael Cole: And here come's Ted's opponent, Cesaro, who's been on something of a losing streak as of late, so I'm sure he'll be doing anything he has to in order to defeat DiBiase right now.

Jim Ross: Not only that but with Zeb Colter at his side, he'll be desperate for his client to get back to winning ways.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That won't be an easy task against Ted, who you've got to assume is still reeling from that loss at Final Stand in the main event.

As the two men reach make their way down the ramp Zeb turns his sign around revealing the other side of it which reads "DiBiase Posse Rule 1. Jump the Border"

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 ZtQS8K2

Jim Ross: You can say that again, DiBiase just hasn't been himself since then, but maybe that will play into Cesaro's hands.

Michael Cole: And he needs all of the luck he can get at the moment, but seemingly he and Zeb are back on the same page, so he still has something going for him.

Now at ringside Cesaro walks up the steel steps and enters the ring as he removes his ring jacket and Zeb slowly follows him standing next to him as his music continues to play

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 BUFbjko

Jim Ross: After his defeat to Cody Rhodes last week Cesaro actually walked out on Zeb, after a few weeks of these two having some differences, but all seems well right now for the Real Americans.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: We'll see about that in just a moment but both of these two men Cesaro and DiBiase really need to pick up a victory tonight and maybe that will kick start their careers.

As Cesaro and DiBiase stand either side of the ring to each other, Cesaro's entrance music fades out as the referee signals for the bell officially starting the match

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Di2CgXiXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 AbLRlOr

-

-

As Cesaro's theme blasts through out the arena the referee raises his hand in victory as a look of relief comes over Zeb's face at ringside

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match by pinfall, Cesaro!

Michael Cole: Cesaro's done it! He's defeated DiBiase! This could be a huge win for him and Zeb Colter.

Jim Ross: You've got to hand it to them, a hugely impressive victory tonight for the Real American this might just be the match that gets them back on track.

As Cesaro stands tall in the ring victorious Zeb Colter grabs a microphone from the timekeepers arena and walks up the steel steps before entering the ring to stand by the side of his client

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 HfJZxsV

Zeb Colter: Alright, that's enough, cut the music.

Upon Zeb's request the Real Americans theme music quickly cuts out and he continues to deliver his message

Zeb Colter: I know what you people have been thinking ever since last week, but let me assure you all that is was simply a misunderstanding and the Real Americans are stronger than they have ever been before. Just take tonight for an example, Cesaro defeated a former World Champion just like he has defeated many World champions in the past and just like he will continue to do so from here on out as the Real Americans put the past few weeks behind us and we build to a better future, and now that I can tell you that me and Cesaro are firmly on the same page that we have never been stronger then right now...

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 5ORZGeh Actually Zeb, I've been trying to tell you this for a few weeks now, but this... This isn't working out for me, the Real Americans is not who I am. A few weeks ago I was approached by somebody else to become their new client, and I've been trying to tell you for weeks now, but...

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 3YrIOL6

Upon hearing what Cesaro is telling him Zeb cuts him off before he can say another word, venting his anger over what he's just been told

Zeb Colter: Just hold on a second, you're telling me this now?

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 5ORZGeh Zeb, it's not personal it's business.

Zeb Colter: Not personal? I brought you into the Real Americans and you're just leaving me, if you do this there's no coming back for you Cesaro, you're a traitor to the cause and there is no honor in being a traitor.

As Zeb continues to rant a third person is heard on the microphone cutting him off

???: Oh boohoo hoo.

With that said the third man walks out onto the stage revealing himself to be Paul Heyman as Zeb Colter loses... more of his cool in the ring as the events unfold before his eyes as Heyman starts to talk whilst making his way down to the ring as the crowd start to boo the infamous manager

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Z5UQpuk

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the voice of the voice of the voiceless, the best wrestler in the world..

As Heyman says his clients name the crowd shouts it along with him showing their support for the Second City Saint

Paul Heyman: C...M... Punk!

This is followed by a loud cheer from the crowd in appreciation for the current Money in the Bank briefcase holder

Paul Heyman: And the rightful strategist to the BEAST... INCARNATE...THE CONQUEROR! THE DESTROYER! THE MASTER OF THE BROCKTAGON! BROCK LESNAR!

Heyman pauses for a moment as a smug smirk comes across his face as he walks up the steps and enters the the ring to stand next to Cesaro

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 3HFKYCp

Paul Heyman: And if you hadn't figured it out already I am now also the advocate for the King of Swing, Cesaro!

As the news is offically broke to Zeb and the world the crowd gasp in shock as Zeb starts screaming off mic as he takes the news badly

Paul Heyman: And just in case this has gone over your head Mr Colter let me spell it out for you as slowly and as loudly as a possibly can so there is no confusion before you're shipped off back to the retirement home where you belong.

Heyman takes a deep breath as he starts speaking very loudly and slowly for the entire world to hear him as he walks over to each four sides of the ring appealing to the crowd ensuring everybody has heard him perfectly clear

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 FgPXhWO

Paul Heyman: I... PAUL HEYMAN... NOW REPRESENT... THE KING!... OF SWING!... CESARO! I... PAUL HEYMAN... NOW REPRESENT... THE KING!... OF SWING!... CESARO! I... PAUL HEYMAN...

As Heyman leans over the top rope reaching out as far as he can  with his microphone in his extended hand

Paul Heyman: And now that you're caught up to speed Mr Colter if you would kindly vacate the ring right now because my client and I have to address the people as to exactly what is next for Cesaro, so I wish you a good day.

As Heyman tries to dismiss Colter, he stands still in anger as he raises his microphone as he starts to shout at Cesaro

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 UgavjFj

Zeb Colter: You're leaving me for him? If you think I'm going anywhere without an explanation...

As Zeb's rant continues Heyman interrupts him before he can go on any longer

Paul Heyman: OK, Grandpa. The truth is Cesaro jumped the sinking ship that is the Real Americans to join up with me, Paul Heyman. For one reason and that's because with me at his side the world is literally at Cesaro's finger tips. If Cesaro wants to be World Heavyweight champion, then I can and will make him the World Heavyweight champion, if Cesaro wants to reclaim what should still be his the United States championship then I will make that so. Quite simply Mr Colter once you become a Paul Heyman guy the only way truly is up. Now granted I did fail to make Bill Goldberg, Edge and The Rock careers shine once more, the cream rises to the top, and the cream in this instance is Cesaro! Besides even the great Bobby The Brain Heenan couldn't make the Red Rooster a champion, but believe me while Bobby Heenan is no Paul Heyman, Bill Goldberg, Edge and The Rock are by no means Red Rooster material.

Heyman pauses for a moment as he leans over to say something in Cesaro's ear

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 CqrZKNG

Paul Heyman: So again you ask, what's next for Cesaro? Well that ladies and gentlemen of the XWL Universe to find that out you will simply have to wait and see.

Having said everything he wants to say Paul Heyman drops his microphone in the middle of the ring as the new theme for the latest Paul Heyman guy starts to play through out the arena

As Cesaro's new Paul Heyman appointed theme starts to play they leave the ring together as Zeb Colter starts to scream in the ring almost throwing a fit over the events that just transpired

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Tumblr_mrnoh0hQmd1sp5zfyo1_400

Michael Cole: Oh my god. Did that just happen? Have we just seen the end of the Real Americans?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: It certainly looks that way. Cesaro has joined up with the Walrus Paul Heyman, he should know better than to associate with lowlifes like him.

Jim Ross: But you can't argue with his success rate, just look at his other client CM Punk, just look at what he did for Brock Lesnar, if he can do that for a guy like Cesaro then there could be no stopping him.

As Zeb continues to throw a fit in the ring the cameras cut to Cesaro and Heyman walking up the ramp as Heyman shares some words of wisdom with his new client

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 YY6jMZE

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Maybe not JR, but what about the backstabbing, the lying side of Paul Heyman that we all know too well. How can you trust a guy like that?

Jim Ross: That's up to Cesaro to figure out for himself, but right now things couldn't be looking better for him or Heyman, and if anyone is going to get the best out of Cesaro it's Paul.

As Cesaro and Heyman continue to walk up the ramp as manager and new client XWL heads to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:44 pm

As a commercial promoting Dead Mans Hand finishes up, we cutaway to a camera shot that first shows The General Manager exiting the trainer's room. Waiting for Stephanie is Todd Grisham, hoping to catch her for a moment.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 SkOR57u

[Todd Grisham]
Excuse me, Stephanie?

[Stephanie McMahon]
You should know by now Todd that I don't like being approached like this.

[Todd Grisham]
Yes ma'am, and I'm sorry but rumor has it that Ted's in there?

[Stephanie McMahon]
Ted DiBiase? Yes, he's in there getting his shoulder iced.

[Todd Grisham]
May I ask why?

[Stephanie McMahon]
At Final Stand he endured a great deal of trauma to it, and it's been giving him trouble since. It had eased up but what can I say, Cesaro's got a thick skull and it left an impression on Ted's shoulder troubles.

[Todd Grisham]
Did he say that? If he's talking, can I go in there? A lot of people have been trying to get something from him, but he's been strangely quiet.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 IZuYZ0p

[Stephanie McMahon]
Actually he didn't say that, much like all of you I've wondered why he's suddenly become a mute. But, I could see the pain on his face so words weren't really needed for that. His silence has posed a bit of problem though if you want your "scoop."

[Todd Grisham]
Oh? How so?

[Stephanie McMahon]
A little word of advice, you might want to do some research in the future. Last year after Final Stand, Ted signed his contract to be apart of XWL, remember? Well that contract was for only a year, which was due to expire the night after Final Stand. The reason negotiations didn't happen sooner is because Ted wanted to do them as "The Guy" so that he'd have more leverage. So an extension was signed because usually legal stuff can take a bit to process and while I'm not at disclosure to say when that's up, I will say it's a lot sooner than I'd like it to be.

[Todd Grisham]
Why hasn't he just resigned now then?

[Stephanie McMahon]
It's a little hard to discuss the terms of his new deal when he's not speaking to anyone. So regrettably, I'm forced to prolong this situation for as little as I've got left. But, if he doesn't get over whatever is ailing him soon, he'll be doing his "silent treatment" at home.

Adding more this strange situation surrounding the former Mr. Money in The Bank Ted DiBiase, Todd's left there even more confused as Stephanie walks away from him. She's not a lone for long though, a few steps further, and she runs into someone that seemed to be looking for her, Layla.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 VIClwY6

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 DwCyNZc
Oh my god Stephanie, I just wanted to come find you and thank you so much for last week.

[Stephanie McMahon]
It's no problem at all Layla, Paige clearly felt that you were a threat to her reign, so she tried to escape from her obligation to defend her title. I will say you impressed me a great deal though, that was a smart counter to that very troubling submission of hers.

Can't use the same trick to beat me twice, right?

[Stephanie McMahon]
Right, let's just hope for your sake, that's true.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Cut2Nny

So I was wondering, what all is going to be on that wheel? Personally I'd love to make some more history, you know...do what I do best.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Lucky for you, you have that chance. I don't believe we've have a flaming tables match, a Lion's Den match would certainly be an interest environment wouldn't it? Could you imagine fighting her in a ring of...fire?

Or a Stretcher Match, I've learned a lot since the last one.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Though, you know what would really be interesting?

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 FKEc8HQ

A Ladder Match?

[Stephanie McMahon]
An I Quit Match.

Layla's glimmering smile fades, and she takes a moment to respond. Obviously remembering the last I Quit match she had, when she did make history, but not how she would have liked.

Yeah, that'd be...that'd be great. Or, you know it could be a Steel Cage, I do great in those. I'm just so excited, the possibilities are endless.

[Stephanie McMahon]
And the wrong one, could literally be your end.

Once again phased by Stephanie's not so sly remark, Layla finds herself in a thought process she doesn't care to be in. She wants to be positive, to believe she can beat Paige, but Stephanie's not making that easy.

Listen, I know I've done a lot here, but there's still so much more for me to do. I've been champion, I've made history, I've been hated, I've been loved, but no matter the result, this isn't my end...I've only just gotten started making my mark on this business, Stephanie.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I believe you, please don't take this the wrong way...I'm only making conversation here.

Right, I know. I just, I wanna make sure you know that I've still got a lot to offer.

[Stephanie McMahon]
So show me, beat Paige, reclaim what's yours. It's really not for me to say, but...if you don't, then maybe you'll just need to face facts and realize that your time in the spotlight is...well, over.

Stephanie places her hand on Layla's arm, smiling at her, then walks off. Layla's left standing there wondering what that was about, confused by Stephanie's forward opinion, especially considering she granted her a rematch. Why would she give Layla another chance if she in so many words, thought that she might not be able to keep up with the new direction the division is heading? Perhaps this is to motivate Layla, to add to her "I like to prove people wrong" mindset. We fade out to a video hype for the man that became Mr. Money in The Bank at Final Stand, CM Punk.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:00 am

Breakdown returns the three very familiar words.

FEED… ME…MORE….

The Ryback makes his way out to the stage, lifting his left hand, then his right, his left, his right, before finally lifting both and dropping them to his side as he shouts "WAKE UP!!" before lifting his head, still sporting a shiner from Sheamus's brogue kick during their last encounter.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Ryback-entrance-o

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Ladies and gentleman, welcome back to Breakdown, live here from Macon, Georgia!!!

Michael Cole
It looks like "The Big Guy" is making his way out to the ring, he isn't scheduled for a match until tonight's Main Event so I wonder what he's doing here!

Jim Ross
Maybe he wants to call out Randy Orton for what he did to him last week!!

We are shown a replay of last week. The Ryback is shown with both Big Cass and Enzo Amore on his shoulders, marching around the ring for the Shell Shocked. We see Orton interrupting him, ultimately costing him the match. We then cut to Orton in the ring RKOing Enzo twice, then Big Cass, and finally The Ryback, before punting Colin Cassedy in the skull. Finally we see Orton kneeling beside Ryan Reeves, as he lets everyone know that The Big Guy is his next victim.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Well if that's the case, then that better be The Ryback making his way out to the ring and not just Ryan Reeves! Only The Big Guy can hope to hold his own against The Viper!!

Michael Cole
That's right! The Ryback had his jaw fractured by Shawn Michaels during their Intercontinental Championship match all those months ago and it's been easy to tell that he's never been the same since then.

Jim Ross
That is until Final Stand. Ryan was able to find The Big Guy inside of him and let loose against Goldberg, coming out victorious on the grandest stage of them all.

Josh Matthews is shown entering the ring, mic in hand, awaiting his interviewee to arrive.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Oh look, Josh Matthews is going to interview Ryan!! It looks like we might find out if that was just a one night only occurrence or if The Ryback is really back!!

The Ryback jumps onto the apron, Josh is shown standing in the middle of the ring, waiting for the "Feed Me More" chants to come to an end.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Listen to those chants!! These people love The Ryback!!

Jim Ross
Dean Ambrose, Amazing Red, The Ryback…. Only Don West can turn some of the most hated men in this business into names that are plastered across thousands of these people's t-shirts right here tonight.

The Ryback enters the ring and immediately charges at Josh Matthews, taking him down with a Meathook!!! The crowd lets out a gasp as The Big Guy ungraciously kicks the interviewer out of the ring and picks up his mic.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
.. I umh.. I don't know what to say…. Why did The Ryback just do that??!

The crowd stays silent, still shocked from what just occurred.

The Ryback
.. I am not a victim… I am not prey… I am…….. The Ryback…

The Ryback looks down towards Josh

The Ryback
Josh, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't feel bad for what I just did to you, but I am not sorry. In this business, when you do what I do, when you want what I want, there's no room for feeling sorry… Because being sorry is what gets you hurt, it's what makes you weak. I am not weak., I am The Ryback.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 RAW_1018_Photo_015_crop_exact

The Ryback looks out into the still perplexed crowd.

The Ryback
For these past few months I longed for appreciation, all I cared about was getting you all to like me. I stopped putting my desires first, and instead started caring about others. And I'm not talking about The West Side Army. Don West, Dean Ambrose, Amazing Red, and Sara Del Rey are my family. Regardless of what they do or where I go in my career, we will always be united, and that is what makes us strong. But my care for the needs of those outside of the Army, that's what made me weak. The XWL Universe. The staff backstage. Big E. Christian. John Cena. Those who I can only trust, can only count on, if it benefits them… You all made me weak.

The Ryback
Now don't get me wrong, your cheers, your chants, I love them. Feed Me More!!! Feed Me More!!!! When I hear you chanting my name it makes me fight that much harder. But I'd be lying if I said that your cheers, your chants, that it all brings the best out of me. Because it doesn't. I'd even be lying if I said that Don West brings the best out of me. Because he doesn't. You want to know who brings the best out of me?…. I do.

The Ryback
Because when I want something bad enough, nothing can stop me from getting it. My needs, my longing, that's what brings out The Big Guy, that's what merges Ryan Reeves with The Silverback inside of me, that's what wakes up The Ryback. I didn't defeat Goldberg at Final Stand because of your cheers, I didn't defeat him because of Don West's encouragement. I beat Goldberg because I knew that I needed to beat him, I wanted to beat him, no matter what, and that's why The Big Guy came out, that's why The Ryback reared its head.

The Ryback
I don't want you all to hate me. I don't want you to boo me. I'd rather you cheer me. But I'm not going to lose any sleep anymore if you don't. You are not my concern any longer. The rest of the locker room's feelings, or what they think about me, is no longer a concern of mine either. The only concern that I have moving forward is me, myself, The West Side Army, and I.

The Ryback
So what does this mean? Well, it means that I only care about two things moving forward. Taking what I want, or earning it, whichever way does the trick first. And achieving what Don West wants, or taking it, whichever way is more effective… Now I was talking to Don backstage earlier tonight, and he told me that his goal, his vision, is for The West Side Army to hold each and every title. Given, he was wary about letting his intentions be known in the off chance that we don't follow through. But Don, I'm letting these people know because I know that we can do it.

The Ryback
The West Side Army can do anything when we have our backs against the wall and by letting the cat out of the barrel, I've done just that. Now we have no choice but to make good on that promise. And sure, there will be those who doubt, there are always those who doubt, doubting about our longevity as a stable, doubting about whether or not I could defeat Goldberg, doubting Kharma's ability to cause ultimate destruction, doubting that Dean Ambrose could be the World Champion, doubters they all were and proven wrong they all have been.

The Ryback
Ryan Reeves walked away from the title scene after losing two Intercontinental Title matches to Shawn Michaels. The Ryback won't make that same mistake. The Ryback won't let an opportunity slip right between his fingers. The Ryback.. will one day be the Intercontinental Champion.. Sheamus… You've Brouge Kicked me, you've put me through a table… twice.. while I was injured… Well I'm not injured anymore.. Don West wants me to hold a title, and I want revenge for what you did to me. This means that I'm coming for you.. I'm going to do whatever it takes, defeat whoever I need to so that I can face you at Dead Man's Hand.. Starting with Stone Cold Steve Austin..

The Ryback looks right into the camera.

The Ryback
Stone Cold, I don't have anything against you, even after that Stunner you gave me, but you picked a wrong time to become the World Contender… The way I see it, you're facing my brother at Dead Man Hand for the World Title. If Dean loses the title then that will bring us one step farther from achieving Don West's goal. So tonight, it only seems logical for me to use all of my power, all of my strength… to break you..

The Ryback
However, I'm not going to let Stone Cold or Randy Orton take my eyes off of my goal to become the Intercontinental Champion. The Viper tried sending me a message last week.. but my mailbox is full. I'm done having people tell me, tell The Ryback what is what. From now on The Ryback.. Rules!! I'm not going to waste my time on Randy Orton, a man whom I already defeated at a Pay Per View Match. I'm not going to let him get in my way to taking the second step to fulfilling Don West's prophesy.

The Ryback
So Sheamus, I'm going to do whatever it takes to secure my spot as your opponent at Dead Man's Hand because the way I see it is that you need a contender, and I need a victim, but more importantly, I need revenge… And I'm not naive, I know that there are others worthy of facing you at Dead Man's Hand, but I guarantee you that none of them want it as bad as me, none of them will fight for it as much as me. But more importantly none of them will refuse to Stay Down like me, refuse to be out no matter how down, how beaten, how battered.. And that… makes you the true prey of the XWL. After I defeated Randy Orton and Carlito in a triple threat all those Pay Per Views ago I called myself The True Predator of the XWL, this is still true, The Ryback will forever and always be th-

Ryback's head snaps to the stage, cutting off mid sentence as the theme hits. The crowd comes alive with boos galore, showing Orton exactly how much they dislike him. The Viper himself comes walking out onto stage, looking from left to right, as though taking in the hatred. Orton walks to the tip of the stage, bringing a mic he carried with him out onto stage up to his mouth. He pauses, locking eyes with The Ryback then begins speaking.

{{Randy Orton}}
You know Ryan, I took my time coming out here simply for the sheer fact that I enjoy hearing you talk. Everything you said, it took me back. Made me feel, exactly how you felt. It also made me want to barf.

Orton begins to make his way up the ramp

{{Randy Orton}}
You see Ryan, every last ounce of bullshit that you just fed to these people, as well as everyone else, makes me sick. You act as though you, are actually a viable foe. You lie, and say that you, are in some way, shape or form, a predator. But you see, a predator, doesn't belong to a pack. A predator, doesn't waste words on their prey, much like you have, every time you pick up a mic. You talk and talk and talk and talk, all of it leading back to how you are The Ryback. But I know that's a lie too.

{{Randy Orton}}
The Ryback, is someone I wouldn't dare attack. You, you're Ryan Reeves. A guy who is a shell of his former self. You don't snap into that, Silver-back mentality that you preached about. You don't become the, "Big Guy" as you like to call yourself. All you have become is a suck up, and a pansy. You actually enjoy that these people cheer you? Really? You actually respect your little group of misfits, as well as your little ring leader? I wouldn't waste any time on those people, and The Ryback wouldn't either. The Ryback, can handle himself, without a family to have his back on the off chance he needs it.

Orton walks up the steps and into the ring.

{{Randy Orton}}
The Ryback, would of beat Don West within an inch of his life. The Ryback, would of already of went on to beat Dean Ambrose, but of course, that isn't you, is it? You don't have that drive anymore. You failed the last time you went after the Intercontinental title, so I know you won't do that again. Instead, you are going to play the good guy. You are going to waste your time fighting for everything you respect instead of living by your words and doing things for yourself. THAT! That is why I dropped you last week. If you want to start doing things for yourself, start by extracting revenge. Prove me wrong Ryan.

The Ryback smiles and begins to look around at the crowd. Orton holds out his hands, daring The Big Gut to make a move.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Oh boy!!

The Ryback lunges towards Orton, stopping at the last second, but to his surprise, The Viper doesn't even flinch. The crowd "oohs" as The Ryback raises the mic.

The Ryback
You must think you're fearless huh Randy? You probably think that nothing can phase you, you're The Viper, you're invincible.. Well you're wrong. I've already proven you wrong when I beat you and Carlito all those Pay Per Views ago. John Cena already proved you wrong at Final Stand.. You're telling me that I'm the shadow of the man that I once was? Well how about you go ahead and walk out of this ring, up that ramp, back through that curtain, wipe off all that oil from your skin, and look in a mirror..

The Ryback
Because you're going to see a man that you won't even want to recognize. A man who lost to Dave Crist, or at least I think that's what his name is… The Viper doesn't lose to nobodies, The Viper doesn't walk away from a loss to John Cena at Final Stand without revenge on his mind, The Viper.. Well The Viper would be worth my time. The Viper would put up a great match against The Ryback.. but boring ole' Randy Orton?.. Well he wouldn't stand a chance against Ryan Reeves let alone The Big Guy..

The Ryback
I bet you were expecting me to challenge you to a match at Dead Man's Hand right about now, I bet that you were expecting me to consider you as a threat.. Well I don't. I don't consider you a threat to me, and I sure don't feel like wasting my time facing Randy Orton at Dead Man's Hand. The Viper maybe, but regardless I'm going to be busy facing Sheamus for the Intercontinental Title, that is if Stephanie McMahon knows what's "best for business".. Randy.. It's nothing personal, but the thing is my manager, the man who you said I should "beat within an inch of his life", well he's the best thing that happened to my career and he's going to help me get that title match at Dead Man's Hand because there's nothing on this green earth that Don West can't accomplish when he puts his mind to it. So that leaves you, as a distraction, an inconvenience, an annoyance…

The Ryback
Tonight I'm not only going to defeat Stone Cold in the main event, but I'm going to hurt him, I'm going to destroy him. I'm going to beat him to an inch of his life Randy. Because Stone Cold Steve Austin is a road bump in Dean Ambrose's title reign. Stone Cold isn't a threat to Dean's title, he is simply an annoyance to Dean.. That's why I'm going to decimate Stone Cold Steve Austin tonight, because that's what family does for one another, they take out each other's annoyances… Randy, a predator is strong, but a pack, an army, well.. you'll see..

Randy Orton mouthes "I'll see?" in confusion. The crowd begins to cheer, causing Orton to look around. His face drops as he sees Dean Ambrose sliding into the ring behind him, pointing at Orton and flashing a diabolical smile. The Ryback and Ambrose laugh as Orton turns to make a break for it it only to see Amazing Red sliding into the ring, taking away The Viper's last escape option. It looks like the hunter has just become the hunted!!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
This doesn't look good for Orton!! The West Side Army have finally snapped!! After all the grief that The Heyman Crew and Brock Lesnar gave them, it looks like they're going to use their numbers to their advantage for a change.

Randy Orton turns slowly, looking each of his assaulties in the eyes as the crowd begins to sympathize with him for a change, realizing how dirty the Army's tactic is. Though, many still boo for Randy, happy to see The West Side Army not having to fight the uphill battle for a change. A small chant begins for The Viper, rivaled by a larger West Side Army one. Orton spins, then turns right into the eyes of last week's prey before cocking a smile. He then, without a moments hesitation, slaps the taste right out of the mouth of The Ryback!!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
That looked like it hurt The Ryback's ego more than his face!

The Ryback stands, slightly shocked for a moment before angrily unloading on Orton. Randy staggers back from The Big Guy's onslaught before ducking a right hook and popping behind The Ryback, pushing him right into Dean who topples over under the weight of The Ryback. Amazing Red charges at Randy with astonishing speed, but The Viper's predator instincts kick in causing him to duck in the knick of time, sending Amazing Red into the ropes where he rebounds right into a scoop slam!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
That's The Viper!!

Ambrose charges at Orton, but The Viper is able side step and grab Dean, throwing him under the second rope before hitting his signature Spike DDT!!  The Viper pounds the mat with his fists before gliding to his feet, turning around to meet a charging Ryback with an RK-No! The Big Guy is able to push Orton off of him and right into a drop-kick from Amazing Red!! Ambrose angrily unleashes a fury of kicks to the downed Orton before shouting and shaking the cobwebs out of his head from the Spike DDT he was hit with earlier.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
It looks like the numbers game is catching up to Orton!

Dean and Red lift Orton to his feet as The Ryback walks to the corner while the crowd begins to chant "FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE!" Dean shouts something in Orton's face before he and Amazing Red double irish whip The Viper with all their strength right into a Meathook Clothesline!!! The crowd "ohhs" as Orton is spun in the air, landing unceremoniously into a heap on the canvas.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
That looked like it hurt..

The Ryback grabs Orton and lifts him back to his feet, looking him right in the eyes and shouting "STUPID!!" before throwing him at Dean who catches The Viper, laughs and hits The Dirty Deeds!! The crowd begins to go wild as Dean and The Ryback point to the top rope, where Amazing Red is standing, looking down at the predator turned prey. He leaps into the air and hits The Infrared!!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
What a move! There are only a few men on the planet capable of doing what Amazing Red can do, but none of them do it as well as him!!

Amazing Red and Dean Ambrose kick Orton out of the ring as The Ryback snatches the fallen mic off of the canvas.

The Ryback
No one, and I mean no one can stop the combined force of The World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose, The Truly Amazing Red, and myself, The Ryback… And when you add Sara Del Rey into the mix? When you factor in that we are led by the greatest mind in the business today… Well all I can say is Stone Cold… you're next! West Side Army.. RULES!!!!

The West Side Army members celebrate in the ring as the crowd chants "W-S-A". We then go to a commercial break[/color]
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:27 pm

Breakdown comes to a halt, the titantron coming to life as the camera is taken over with an image of Matt Striker. Striker looks, rather distraught compared to his usual happy self as he begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Striker_zps5ed98819

[Matt Striker]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Eric Young.

The crowd comes to life with an indecisive reaction as Young steps up. Eric and Matt seem to lack their usual, back and forth as Striker gets right down to business.

[Matt Striker]
Eric, just last week we saw that you had the idea in mind to challenge for the US title shot at Dead Man's Hand. Roman Reigns rejected your challenge, claiming that heart just wasn't enough to impress him. It then appeared that your mindset turned into having to prove him wrong by attacking him at the end of the night. Can I get your thoughts on the events that took place last week?

Young seems to breathe in and out a little heavy as the camera zooms in on him.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Interview_zps05256da7

Young seems to be contemplating how he is going to go about talking this through when he comes back to earth, speaking directly to Matt.

[Eric Young]
Matt, have you ever been told you aren't good enough? Have you ever been spat on? Maybe even kicked out of the ways as others walked right by you, not even looking at you? I have. Time and time again I have sat back, watching several men do this to me, and I kept my mouth closed, simply because I'm not a rude guy. I always try to find the best in people and always try to let people go ahead of me. I hold the door for rude people at Wal-Mart. I step aside for those in line at a supermarket, without even a thank you. I have even done this in XWL, Matt. I did it for Kenny King, The Ryback, even Xavier Woods. I figured all these guys deserved it more than me. I figured I wasn't worthy. Now, I sit here, realizing how long I've waited. How much effort I've put in and I realize that this time, it's my time.

Young runs a hand over his head, removing his ball cap, then replacing it.

[Eric Young]
Last week, I guess when Reigns rejected me, as so many have in the past, I guess something snapped inside of me. That realization that this time, I wasn't going to be passed over, finally came to me. He told me no, and told me that heart, the only thing I have to my name, was not enough. I proved that heart, is enough. When that wall came down, and Reigns was open to the public, I saw my chance to prove him wrong. I went down to that ring and proved to myself that I stood a fighting chance against him. Yes, he was tired and exhausted, but so was I. Tired of being passed over. I didn't attack him for an easy cheap shot. I wanted to show him that there is more to me than what he thinks and I know for a fact that I did.

[Eric Young]
Last week, I gave him a fight and once we were broken up in the back, I knew he saw something in me. He saw a competitor that he wasn't prepared for. I shocked him. I surprised him. Roman Reigns claims to have beaten all that he can, but he hasn't beaten me. I'm the lone stand out right now. I'm bringing something to the table he hasn't seen. I brought something to the table last week that I haven't even seen from myself. All that emotion that drove me, it separated the competitor, from the fun me. Now, the competitor is out and about. The fun me is going to take a break until after Dead Man's Hand. This time, I'm going to give everything I have as a wrestler, not as a joke. Dead Man's Hand, I win the US title and honestly, that's all I have to say.

With that, Young steps out of screen, a new sense of life about him as Young takes off, leaving Striker alone as the screen cuts to commercial.

(Feedback welcome)
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:28 am

After a hype package for the new XWL United States Champion finishes airing, the XWL cameras cut back live to the Champion himself. Roman Reigns can be seen in front of the camera with a not too pleased look on his face, he is pacing back and forth and he can be heard breathing very heavily.  He stops and looks up at the camera with an intense glare but that is quickly replaced by a smirk.

[Roman Reigns]
E.Y, E.Y, E.Y.... I didn't know you had it in you son, I'm impressed. Last week you interrupted me in the middle of the ring, you stood mere inches away from me and you looked up at me with your little puppy eyes and you politely asked if it wasn't too much bother if I would grant you a Championship match at Dead Man's Hand. You made your case, you said you were like no other man that I have taken down before which I'm not going to lie, that sparked my interest but then you said it was due to your heart. Then I quickly realised that your little puppy look wasn't a cute little ploy, that was in fact Eric Young. Safe to say I was not impressed, safe to say I wasn't eager to face you in the ring because I would take you out in record time.

[Roman Reigns]
But then you surprised me. You shown me, yourself and the World that there is a fire inside of you and after my match you came down and you tried to make me eat my words. You shown that this little puppy has some bite, you and I fought to the back, you crashed around the backstage area before the staff were able to drag us away from one another. At first, naturally I was pissed off. I couldn't wait to get my hands on you and make you regret every second of what you tried to do but now... Now that I have time to reflect, I'm not pissed off, I'm not angry, hell I'm not even annoyed, what I am E.Y is intrigued because you have made this very interesting...

[Roman Reigns]
Who in their right mind would want to face the joke that was Eric Young? The little act who was more concerned with making a few cheap laughs than to be considered as a serious contender, a man that has quite literally joked himself out of every chance he has ever been given. You wonder why others were able to get past you? You didn't give them their time to shine Eric, they simply over took you in the rankings, they simply walked past you to get their chance but now you've had enough and this E.Y? This E.Y I want to fight, a man with something to prove, when his back is against the wall and it's all or nothing can provide enough fuel to make anyone dangerous, now you are a real challenge and if you wanted a match at Dead Man's Hand so badly... All you had to do was ask...

[Roman Reigns]
So you get your shot, your get your little moment in the sun to make the World see that Eric Young isn't followed around by a laugh track wherever he goes. You get to show what you can truly do as a serious competitor and I bet you're just smiling from ear to ear but E.Y, now you have to realise that  Dead Man's Hand, I get to do what I do best! What I do best is taking out every competitor that is put in my path, what I do best is making every real challenge look like a walk in the park and I take every single one of them down without breaking a sweat. The names are endless, the list is always being added to and come Dead Man's Hand you get to fight to show that heart can make the difference, that no matter how big the odds are the little man can overcome to become the ultimate underdog story.

[Roman Reigns]
Make no mistake about it, last week is still fresh in my mind and at Dead Man's Hand I will make you pay for every second of it, don't think for a moment you have gotten off lightly because you have impressed me, boy. New Eric Young, old Eric Young, funny Eric Young, puppy dog Eric Young, it doesn't matter which one shows his face at Dead Man's Hand because I will show the joke of Eric Young because despite of these new lease on life, I will still take you out in record time, son...

[Roman Reigns]
Believe That!

Roman Reigns lifts the United States Championship up, the prize that Eric Young has turned over a new chapter in his career for and at Dead Man's Hand he gets his chance to prove the doubters wrong and overturn the odds to become an underdog Champion. The camera fades out into a commercial.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:22 am

Reigns took EY's smile IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Breakdown returns from the commercial break with a video package.

After the video package ends we are now in a backstage area with XWL newest signing, Adam Cole

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 L11eX5Y

Adam Cole
Damn that video looked cool didn't it? Well that was me believe it or not. Anyway before I start to sound like a complete arrogant douche I will stop. The thing is I have started to create a bit of a buzz over the internet with some of the stuff I have been doing. I have been told that my matches have been getting a lot of 5 star reviews. That video package was my highlight package so all of you XWL fans knew who this guy standing in front of the camera really is. I know not all you fans watch the indies, I know that most of you stick to XWL and I don't blame you at all because this is the big time. Anyway its time to introduce myself after that long winded statement from me. My name is Adam Cole, I am considered one of the youngest rising stars in our business today. I won many of the major championships on the indies and I do consider them to be achievements that I will cherish my whole life but the biggest thing they did was get me noticed. I was noticed by the McMahon's and they liked what they saw so much that I am there newest addition to the XWL roster. I literally found out a few hours ago so I am little buzzed but they wanted me to show myself on Breakdown live on TV and say a few words to get my name out there.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 PP8nFJG

Adam Cole
So I have arrived here in the big leagues, I join a fair few people who started in the indies, many that I have met, some I have had matches with but I know that the video package and there word means nothing to Vince McMahon, it means nothing to Stephanie McMahon and most importantly it won't mean much to you guys because that is the past. XWL is now my present and I am the future. That may have sounded big headed but I am here to win, I am here to climb the ladder of XWL to become a true great in the best professional wrestling company in the world. I will start at the bottom rung of that ladder, I will go through many trials and tribulations on my journey to the top but I consider that one exciting journey that I am looking forward to. I know your all looking at me and thinking this guy is going to last 5 minutes, this guy will get his ass handed to him by every guy on the roster. I bet some of you are even thinking "what's with the pretty boy trying to be tough" but I can assure you that this pretty boy is plenty tough and I will go out there each week and prove it.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 STmVNQd

Adam Cole
So I think I have taken enough time to tell you about me and what I am going to do but make sure to keep your eyes open because this young guy from Florida is looking to make an impact here in XWL and I will show you that I am not going to be some nobody who gets left in the dark, I will become a memory here in XWL, a memory that will be ingrained in XWL history. So XWL fans, I will see you soon.

Adam Cole winks at the camera before we fade away.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Upon returning from a commercial break, cameras cut backstage, to where the current Divas Champion, Paige, is shown standing in front of a wall, a confident smirk gracing her face after managing to remain Divas Champion after nefarious means.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 UzzhbGt

She remains standing there in silence, her championship displayed proudly on her shoulder. Even though she may still be champion, her reign is still in danger as Layla is far from being in her rear view mirror and is instead right in front of her. At Dead Man's Hand, she will meet Layla in the center of the ring one more time, this time, the fate of her Divas Championship reign is in the hands of a wheel.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 N7ToXKe

{Paige}
Even when you “beat” me, Layla, I still remain Divas Champion. Even when you hold a hollow “victory” over me when this championship is on the line, my reign remains intact. I don't know if it's due to your stupidity or due to my unmatched ability in that ring, maybe it's a bit of both, but even when your hand is raised in victory, you still come up empty handed.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 IRRCq7w

{Paige}
You thought you had the upper hand walking into last weeks match, and if I was an outsider looking in, I would agree with that, but I'm the Divas Champion, I always have the upper hand. It doesn't matter if it's Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Madison Eagles, or you, Layla, I will always be one step ahead. Tonight, Candice LeRae will learn that the hard way.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 OAeg81Y

{Paige}
This company's newest “diva” will have a chance to prove herself, she'll face the Divas Champion one on one in that ring, but she's going to be in for a rude awakening when that bell rings. I'm going to use Candice to send a message to the rest of the “divas” locker room, but more specifically, to my “opponent” in a few weeks at Dead Man's Hand, Layla, and my future opponent in the current Miss Money in the Bank, Madison Eagles.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 ZGe8Fj2

{Paige}
It's nothing personal, Candice, but you just have terrible timing facing me in that ring later tonight. You can try all you want to walk out with your hand raised, but in the end, your best won't be enough. Tonight, I'm going to show you and every other “diva” in the back why I am called the “Anti-Diva,” and I'm going to show them why I am the Divas Champion.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 8rDFjUT

With that being said, Paige looks into the camera for a moment before she begins walking away, the sounds of her footsteps echoing throughout the empty corridor, potentially to prepare for her opponent for the evening in Candice LeRae. After a few moments, the cameras fade to black, ending the segment.

Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Hv1qEyVXWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Y600PgF

Winner: Seth Rollins

After The Match....

*As Sami Calihan rolls out of the ring we hear the sound of Seth's metalcore theme blast through the airwaves as he crowd cheers. Seth gets on the top rope and moshes, he then hops off the turnbuckle, rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone.*

[Seth Rollins]
So I was just thinking to myself a few seconds ago and I was wondering, should I just walk to the back and cash my check and be done with this week? But now I realize, that's not what history-makers do. The legends in this business didn't do that and I won't do that now, because this place is about to transform, we're entering a new world. A world where people like me won't take it anymore, we're tired of letting opportunities wash away, we're tired of being held under by those bloody waters. If you people want to come with me, let me hear you scream!

*The crowd pops immensely but with some of the vocabulary in there a few hesitate, what kind of "new world" is Rollins talking about?*

[Seth Rollins]
That's what I like to hear, now the more things change the more they stay the same right? If any of you are familiar with the 2014 Pay-Per-View schedule you'll see that after Dead Man's Hand is Supremacy. Now I know what you're thinking 'here goes Seth Rollins, spouting off about his victory from two years ago' well no I'm not going to do that. Because, let's face it, I'm not going to be in it. and why should I be? I mean, If we didn't have to wear tights you would probably think I rolled out of a dumpster this morning, there's a plethora of great new talent that will be shunned away in three months, and we have Dean Ambrose of all people spearheading this company. And you wonder why they threw the guy with the most merchandise sold in wrestling history on this month's poster.

*A small section of the crowd chants "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as the rest pop at Seth's jokes, Seth just smirks and keeps talking however.*

[Seth Rollins]
But Austin does deserve it, and Steve I'm not asking for a stunner but you really lucked out with that one. But there's one championship that's not held by a giant tool, one title that's been sitting in the office for a while now, and one title I'm after at this moment. The Intercontinental Championship is vacant and who better than me to change this company by holding it, you see unlike others if I win it, I won't hide from any new challenges like Roman, and I'l be able to actually put away guys that are on the long-stretch of their careers, unlike good ol' Dean. So if this company ever decides to wake up I'll be here. Waiting.

*Seth then sits down in the ring for a few seconds before deciding against it and hyping the crowd up as his theme blasts and Breakdown heads to a commercial.*

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:33 am

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 4EMt5XZ vs. XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 BdAFerQ

We return from commercial and the camera is panned on our commentary team. Michael Cole is the first to speak.

[Michael Cole]
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, before commercial break we heard some strong words from Seth Rollins regarding not only his status in the XWL but his opinion on other members of the roster.

[Jerry Lawler]
Cole, the vacated Intercontinental Championship is one of the most talked about things in recent weeks here in XWL and I honestly can't wait to see who becomes the intercontinental champi...

The screeching from XWL Divas Champion Paige is heard through the arena and the camera pans to the stage. We see Paige walk out on stage and down to the ring looking confident about her match tonight. The camera shows footage of last weeks Divas Championship match between Layla and Paige before panning back to the arena where Paige is now on the apron, she leans back and does her signature shriek and poses with the title.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Ibdbag1R12v0p

Candice LeRae's music hits and she runs out on stage looking happy at the opportunity to be facing the divas champion and knowing what an upset it would be if she where to win against the current Divas champ. LeRae slides into the ring and the ref signals for the bell.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Insta

The match starts with the two women circling each other before moving in for a collar and elbow tie up. Paige gets a headlock on LeRae and instead of taking Candice down, Paige throws a thunderous elbow at LeRae's head. Candice drops to one knee after the hard impact as Paige transitions to being in front off LeRae and grabs Candice by the hair. Paige begins to throw several hard knees to the face of LeRae and with the last knee Paige throws it drops LeRae to the mat. Paige looks down at Candice and begins putting the boots to her by viciously kicking her not letting up on the offense one bit. LeRae somehow manages to cover up but still is taking a beating from the divas champ. Paige mounts LeRae and begins to forearm her heavily and making each one harder and harder as they come. Paige lets out a signature shriek and stands to her feet scouting LeRae, waiting for her to stand. Candice starts to get up but is really dizzy from the onslaught of attacks that Paige has brought. Once Candice is fully standing Paige runs up to her and hits a devastating Page-turner! Paige is on her knees looking down at LeRae but instead of going for the pin Paige rises to her feet and picks up Candice. Paige irish whips LeRae into the corner and then takes off at Candice and hits a devastating yakuza kick in the corner. LeRae drops to the mat and when her faces rises she is bleeding heavily from the nose which looks broken from the stiff boot in the corner. Paige grabs LeRae by the trunks and lifts her up to her feet and hits another Page-turner! She covers the bloody Candice LeRae and the ref makes the three count.

Winner:XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 BdAFerQ

Paige stands up and shrieks out in enjoyment then looks at the camera and says "Message sent Layla, I hope you where watching." after that she slides to the outside of the ring and grabs her title before walking to the back. The camera pans back to the announcers who are stunned at the devastation that they just witnessed and only Michael Cole speaks.

[Michael Cole]
Well I think the message that Paige said she was going to send was sent here tonight. I think Candice might have a broken nose but after that beating she really needs to be seen by the doctor or medical staff in the back. On a different note though ladies and gentlemen, later tonight ladies and gentlemen we will have a one on one match between The Ryback and The Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin, so stay tuned for that because you will not want to miss it!

The camera fades to black and the segment ends.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:26 am

Pats wrote:

So if this company ever decides to wake up I'll be here. Waiting.

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 1klq3aK
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:31 pm

How many days does Foley have left?
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:34 pm

Hey look it's a Seth promo talking about a title, ambrose and Reigns.... I feel like I've read that before.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:33 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
Hey look it's a Seth promo talking about a title, ambrose and Reigns.... I feel like I've read that before.

Don't be silly, it's not like he mentions them in every single promo he does....

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Poor Pats cartman happy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:40 pm

PhoenixNitro wrote:
Poor Pats cartman happy

Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns have been viciously assaulted verbally for months now, they fear for their very sanity at this point. The Shield has been over for over six months now, they've moved on, they just want Seth to do the same. Words hurt, and they're hurting inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014   XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 4/25/2014 - 5/2/2014
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next