Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014

Go down 
+15
Kyle
#NOTSEME
Canada Pride
Bang
Pats
I never botch
Legal
Dash
Plus
TheKrzyOne
Liam
DashingDJUrie
BloodShank
RJ Smith
P.R Son
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Champion Vs Contender Match Should Main-Event?
Ted DiBiase Vs Shawn Michaels
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Sheamus Vs Antonio Cesaro - Tables Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Roman Reigns Vs Dean Ambrose
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Breakd

Live from –  Memphis, Tennessee

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arenas for Matches
XWL Breakdown
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Quest For Gold
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Uo1r7vJXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 A37qHDP

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 H5YFn6pXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 YTDV0Ka

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Clln6WwXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 OlPnMTH

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 D33l1e7XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 KX6HXhN

Diva Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Ikv1UjGXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 WRF4STA

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 NZrihaaXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 LiEcS4F

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 8gCMrGsXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 VqhBfom

Diva Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 RYyI9O7XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 9iaNz56

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 X2CMg0dXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 AYlpkr3

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 3w202l5XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Uytny3t

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 YfkRn3WXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 XdmzA3P

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 ZaLmgC7XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 BrnkNRs

Normal match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 WUuVckkXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Y600PgF

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 NYKw5asXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 1xPF4NK

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Usgf6VkXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 JKKUh3D

Iron-Woman Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 3mwGGa1XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 9uB0kfF

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 05ufWIfXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 I9TYJlG

No Disqualification Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 5zxulrWXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 TdRPj0R

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 SemmK8TXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 FTDSftg

Extreme Rules Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 1KOMjkhXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 IgVWgof

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 RzZIZCcXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Ep6TlJb

Normal Match- Match 3 in the best out of five series
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 NAeJ9AXXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 AR35geK

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 SKgdYcDXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 KRBEUZR

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 AMyI2O1XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 OTETkqX

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 BuTSM1xXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Wu7G07Y

No Disqualification Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 VGEZSqTXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 XsPpt1z

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 GAENhLZXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 KGjx5mN

Main Event

XWL Active Voted Match

Last edited by ThatGuy on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 pm

The camera returns live to the arena, where Michael Cole is standing on the stage by his feet lies an object which is covered by another red veil to keep this weeks challenge a mystery to the competitors and the World.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies & Gentlemen, it is now time for the second week of the power challenge between the United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro and the #1 Contender: Roman Reigns. Last week we saw both competitors take part in a striking challenge, where each man would have three attempts to strike the punching bag and generate as much force and power that they possibly can. We saw Roman Reigns walk away with the victory as he managed to out-punch his rival with the final strike of the net, securing him the first win in the series. So please, welcome our first competitor, the winner of last week: Roman Reigns!

Reigns' theme hits, met by a mixed response from the XWL fans, it seems that Reigns is securing quite a cheering section, whether this be due to his personality or that he's taking on Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter. Reigns appears from behind the stage, he walks past the fans by the walkway, many  of them tapping him on the back but surprisingly Reigns doesn't seem to let that bother him this week. He walks up the ramp and stands beside Michael Cole, he places his hands on his vest, holding the neck and stretches out his neck.

[Michael Cole]
While Roman Reigns may have picked up the victory last week, it was by a slim margin, Antonio Cesaro had a great showing and took the lead in the challenge and looked as though he was going to walk away with the victory for himself. So ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Zeb Colter and the United States Champion: “The Swiss Superman”: Antonio Cesaro!

Cesaro's theme hits and the crowd respond instantly with negative jeers and boos not that it bothers the duo in the slightest. Zeb and Cesaro walk out onto the stage, Cesaro wearing the United States Championship proudly around his waist, they walk out to the front of the stage, places their right hands on their hearts and state “We The People!” and again despite the negative feelings that the crowd may have for the pair, they cannot help but stand tall and join in.

[Michael Cole]
Last week the focus was on striking power, showing that a single strike could turn the outcome of your Championship match on it's head, showing that if Cesaro is hit by a Superman Punch or if Reigns were to suffer a European Uppercut that it could mean lights out for either combatant but we learned that only one man holds the most devastating strike of all. This week however, the focus is on pure strength...

Michael Cole pulls and removes the veil that was concealing the object in question, the camera looks at both men, Roman Reigns' expression remaining unchanged, while Antonio Cesaro has the biggest smile across his face, the camera pans down and reveals a barbell and weights.

[Michael Cole]
Roman, Antonio, this week the both of you will take part in a Deadlift Challenge. Similar to last week, both of you will have three attempts to lift as much weight as you possibly can, now once the lift has begun you must hold the lift for three seconds, releasing the weight before that will mean the lift will not be counted. The man who has lifted the most weight at the end of the challenge shall be the victor. Now, seeing as Antonio Cesaro went first in the previous challenge, Roman, we will be asking you to go first. Please take your position.

Zeb Colter
Just hold on a second, because I've got something to say. Last week was a sham, it was clear then as it is now that Antonio Cesaro was cheated in the striking contest and you all saw it, try to deny it, but the truth can see through you all. And that's why earlier today I personally inspected this equipement to ensure that there was no tampering or cheating. By any party involved, and that goes twice for you, Michael Cole.

As Colter mentions Cole by name he turns staring at him as Cole looks on wondering what he's done to deserve such a backlash from Zeb as he continues speaking

Zeb Colter
So tonight in this Deadlift challenge, I can guarrantee that the right man will come out victorious and that man is, much like each and everyone of you in this arena tonight is a Real American. Now if you much like Mr Cesaro and myself are a Real American, whether you are in the arena or sitting at home I emplure you to stand up on your feet, put your hands over your hearts and say in one loud united voice.

Colter and Cesaro in unison put their hands over their hearts once again as they say together

Zeb Colter and Antonio Cesaro
We the People!

There are two men either side of the barbell who are there to place the weights onto the bar, one approaches Reigns and asks him how much weight he would like to lift. Both men then as quickly as they can to save boredom place the requested weight onto the bar. Reigns stands in front of the assembled barbell, he stretches his arms and his back, there is some chalk to the right of the weights to help with grip, Reigns runs his hands through the chalk and claps them together, leaving a white cloud behind him as he walks to the weights. He squats down and grabs the bar, he lets out a huge exhale before lifting the bar, as soon as the bar is in position a buzzer sounds three times for every second, as soon as the third buzzer sounds Reigns slams the weight onto the stage floor. One of the attendants approaches Michael Cole and whispers into his ear. Cole raises the microphone to his mouth.

[Michael Cole]
Roman Reigns just successfully lifted 782 lbs. Congratulations.

Zeb Colter
Congratulations? That you congratulate? Maybe you should save you clear boas until when the cameras stop rolling, Cole. You're about to see a master class from the United States champion, they don't call him the pound for pound strongest man around for nothing.

Some cheers come from the crowd but more surprisingly a round of applause comes from Antonio Cesaro, who still has a smile on his face, his confidence has not been dented in the slightest.

Zeb Colter
If you think that's good enough to beat Cesaro you've got another thing coming Roman, what you see right here is the definition of a genetic superbeing and you've bitten off more than you can chew tonight.

[Michael Cole]
Antonio, you're up.

Antonio hands his beloved United States Championship to Zeb Colter, who holds it with pride. Antonio approaches the attendants and requests a weight before walking over to the chalk and running his hands through it. He stands in front of the weight, he stretches out his shoulders, his arms and his back before squatting down into position. He readies himself to lift and just before he does, he turns his head and stares at Roman Reigns. Cesaro lifts the bar and gets it into position, as the buzzer sounds three times Cesaro doesn't break his stare with Roman, he's letting him know that this is his game, this is his challenge to win and he slams the bar down onto the stage floor, he cracks his neck twice and extends his arms out wide to soak in the applause which is coming from his very small cheering section in Zeb Colter.

[Michael Cole]
Antonio Cesaro just successfully lifted 825 lbs. Quite the improvement on Roman's score, congratulations.

Zeb Colter
That's more like it, Cole. But he's just getting started, beleive me on that one.

Roman's expression remains unchanged as Cesaro acts smug on the stage

[Michael Cole]
Roman, it is time for your second lift.

Roman Reigns approaches the chalk, he reapplies some to help with his grip. He stands in front of the bar as it is assembled before him, he can be seen psyching himself up, trying to get into the mindset, he takes position and lifts the bar and gets it into position, the buzzer sounds three times and Reigns slams the bar onto the stage, the steps over the bar in front of Cesaro, flexes and lets out a huge war cry. Cesaro however doesn't blink, he turns to Zeb with a surprised look on his face and the camera picks him up saying “Impressive”.

[Michael Cole]
Roman Reigns just successfully lifted 852 lbs. Congratulations Roman.  

Zeb Colter
Those weights have a bit of bounce to them, are you sure you didn't replace these with rubber ones? It's the same old story with you people isn't it? Once a cheater, always a cheater. What's next, you are going to throw salt in Cesaro's eyes? I'm not sure if you know the rules, but I assure you that is against them. Even with your dirty tactics Cesaro will still top your score.

Cesaro seems more happy than Roman at this point, the big samoan's face remaining unchanged but Cesaro is again clapping and congratulating his opponent, clearly still confident.

[Michael Cole]
Cesaro, if you please.

Cesaro walks over the weights, requests his weight and makes his way over to the chalk before returning to the weights. He readies himself, he starts mocking Reigns and begins randomly flexing before getting into position and lifting the bar. The buzzer sounds once, twice and three times before Cesaro releases the bar. He shrugs as the weight lands on the stage, clearly unaffected by what he has just lifted, he walks over to Zeb who begins to jokingly dab him on the forehead to wipe away all of the sweat that hasn't showed itself.

[Michael Cole]
Antonio Cesaro just successfully lifted 880 llbs.

Cesaro acts like it was nothing, casually standing by Zeb seemingly without a care in the World.

[Michael Cole]
Roman, this is your final lift. If you fail to beat Antonio's score then you shall lose this challenge, so make it count.

Zeb Colter
Now before you attempt your final lift, I just need to say one thing, what you see standing over there, the United States champion has just lift 880pounds, let me equate that into something you might be able to understand that is the combined weight of one half of the Wild Samoans, your father Sika who by no means was he a small man. If you combine his mass to the weight of your cousin the great Yokozuna then that right there will be the total weight that Antonio Cesaro has just lifted off of the ground and barely even broke a sweat, need I remind you that there is no dishonor in admitting that you were beaten by the better man and throwing in the towel to avoid the embarrassment of being unable to match that feat of strength. So what do you say?

Ingoring Zeb's offer of defeat Roman Reigns brushes past him as he walks over to the Barbell setup

Zeb Colter Is that the way you want to play it, fine? Be my guest.

Roman approaches the weights after it has been assembled. He lifts his arms high in the air and lets out a huge war cry before getting into position, he lifts the bar up, his arms begin to shake but the bar is set into position, the first and second buzzer sound, Reigns lets out another war cry as the third buzzer sounds and slams the weight onto the floor. No celebrations, it seems that lift took a bit out of Reigns.

[Michael Cole]
Roman Reigns just successfully lifts 924 pounds. A great final score and a difficult one to beat.

Antonio looks quite impressed with his opponent, almost surprised to see how much power that he possesses.

[Michael Cole]
Antonio, you know the score to beat. 924 lbs. Good luck.

Zeb Colter
Cesaro, look at me. You've got this, take it easy, deep breaths now. Compose yourself and stay focused, you've done this before.

The weight is assembled and Antonio Cesaro approaches the barbell. Zeb Colter approaches him to give him some last minute words of advise before returning to his place. Cesaro squats down and grabs the bar, he lets out a couple of deep breathes before lifting the bar up into place. Not struggling, no jerking of the muscles, cool, calmly and relaxed Cesaro holds the bar in place for the sound of three buzzers before placing the bar back onto the floor. The attendant approaches Michael Cole.

Zeb Colter
Just look at that power right there, just imagine what it's going to feel like being tossed around the ring by that man at Final Stand, that's the fate you have coming to you. You listen to me when I'm talking to you, I told you to walk away Roman, I handed you the white flag ready for you to wave, and you should of took it.

[Michael Cole]
Antonio Cesaro just successfully lifted 936 lbs, congratulations and the winner of the contest...

Antonio Cesaro waves Michael Cole off, who now seems rather confused about the situation. Antonio can be heard shouting “More!” to the attendants who assemble the weights.

[Michael Cole]
Cesaro the contest is over...

“More!” Cesaro continues to demand that the attendants place more weights onto the barbell, Cole looks confused as to what to do, he holds his hand to his ear to try and hear what is coming through his earpiece before he shrugs and signals for them to add more weight. With more weight now placed onto the bar, Cesaro squats down and lifts the bar again, the buzzer sounds three times and he slams the bar back onto the stage. Zeb is applauding his client, as the attendant approaches Cole.

[Michael Cole]
Antonio Cesaro just lifted 948 lbs.

“More!” “Come on, More!” Again, Cesaro is demanding more weight to be placed on the bar, Roman Reigns remains where he is, simply staring at the feat of strengths showed by his rival. Again, the attendants put more weight onto the bar before Cesaro gets down into position and lifts the bar in the air. The buzzer sounds once, twice and a third time before Cesaro releases the bar, which dents the stage due to the weight and height it was dropped from.

[Michael Cole]
Antonio Cesaro just lifted 956 lbs...

Zeb Colter
Cesaro that is enough, you've proved your point.

“More!” Antonio Cesaro wants to show the World and more importantly Roman Reigns exactly why he earned the name “The Swiss Superman” and why he is arguably pound for pound the strongest athlete in the business. More weight is added and again Cesaro gets into position, the attendants look tired from simply constantly assembling Cesaro's weights but it still has yet to seem to have a big affect on the big Swiss. Cesaro lifts the weight, once again the buzzer sounds three times and he drops the weight onto the stage. He lifts his arms in the air and does his arm cannon taunt and raises them high in the air. Even the crowd who dislike the United States Champion can't help but applaud his amazing feats of strength.

[Michael Cole]
Antonio Cesaro just lifted 972 lbs... Amazing, simply amazing. Ladies and Gentlemen, by a landslide, your winner of the Deadlift Challenge, Antonio Cesaro.

Zeb Colter
Cesaro, I said that is enough, you've already won. You have a match tonight, stay focused. Eyes on the prize, Cesaro, eyes on the prize.

Antonio just showed Roman Reigns exactly what he is capable of, Reigns may be able to outstrike Cesaro but when it comes down to it Cesaro has the edge when it comes to all out power. Cesaro takes his United States Championship from Zeb Colter and stands in front of Roman Reigns, he breathes on the Championship and polishes it before raising it high in the air, showing that he is the United States Champion and despite Reigns' efforts that he fully intends to remain the United States Champion for a long time to come. The two men stare at one another but for the first week Zeb Colter has not had to come between them, the men manage to stay civilised as they stare at one another but Reigns perhaps taking a page out of Cesaro's book, for the first time in the night lets out a sign of emotion and his expression changes to a slight smirk, he applauds Antonio Cesaro briefly before walking away and jumping down off of the stage and walks behind the set. The camera returns to Cesaro, who is still proudly holding his title high in the air, the camera zooms in on the prize, before fading out into black.

Back to top Go down
Canada Pride
New Talent
Canada Pride

PostSubject: Re:XWL Breakdown:3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:51 pm

Taryn Terrell vs Bayley
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Davina-rose-nxt183photo01-1-1377822230
Winner = Bayley  Via Belly to Bayley
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:45 pm

The scene is set backstage as the camera opens up on a seemingly jazzed Sami Zayn. The interviewer doesn't waste anytime and goes right into the questioning.

{Interviewer}
Sami, last week you not only made your debut and accepted a challenge from Corey Graves but you also defeated him in less than a minute, ho-!

Sami seems to blow off the question as he looks right at the interviewer and starts talking in a very pumped up tone.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 C0vvtXW

{Sami Zayn}
Did you see that?! Last week I finally got my shot here in the big time! And I won! Now I know what people are saying, that it was luck and it was a fluke and it's a one time deal....but if you think that, keep doing so because I'll be thrilled to prove you wrong! Personally, I'm not to happy how I won the match but Graves was disrespecting myself and these fans by ignoring the task at hand and I decided that if he wasn't going to pay attention then I'd make him take notice, and I think I accomplished that pretty well if you couldn't tell.

He pauses for a moment and the interviewer, thinking they have a chance to ask a question, tries having him elaborate.

{Interviewer}
How ab-!

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 7Phdsqe

{Sami Zayn}
He jumped me! He clipped my leg and tried snapping it in two! Can you believe that?!

He pauses for a moment again to refocus himself and then continues.

{Sami Zayn}
Graves, you lost and you couldn't handle it so you decide to take it out after the match on me and my precious leg here and that's not going to fly! I worked hard to get here, to get all the way here to XWL and I'm not letting some grunge punk stop that from continuing, so if you have an issue with me....you have a REAL problem with me showing you up. THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Like a man, in that ring, and as a matter of fact I have the perfect place in mind for it too. Graves, next week why don't you step up and see if you have what it takes to beat me? How about you give me an answer before the end of the show tonight and then you'll get your shot to prove how good you think you are.

{Interviewer}
Woah! Tha-!

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 QVGibtP

{Sami Zayn}
It's awesome, and it's big for me. To everyone else it may seem like a little spat between the new guy and the jerk but it's a base. A platform that I get to start from and it's just gravy on top it all to get a shot at shutting Graves up. You can't let someone walk all over you like he tried to do, and this is me doing that. This is me standing up to that guy and I'm gonna bring him right back down to planet Earth where he'll realize he's no better than the people in those seats, and he's sure as hell no better than me!

Zayn grins shakes the interviewers hands and walks off set and as he does this you can hear him yell...

{Sami Zayn}
MY FIRST XWL INTERVIEW! WOOOOO!

The interviewer chuckles a bit before stepping in front of the camera and giving the closing words as the segment fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:55 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Usgf6VkXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 JKKUh3D

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:08 am

[Interviewer]
AJ, Last week Sara Del Rey not only ignored your challenge to a Final Stand match but she once again dismissed any accomplishments you've made here in XWL, You and Sara have been at each other for the past couple of months now and clearly you have a point to prove with...

AJ then cuts off the interviewer

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2013-09-21-17h26m17s16_zps9a30392c
[AJ Lee]
Prove a point? I have NOTHING to prove. Beating Sara will prove nothing I haven't already proven here in XWL, every diva on this roster knows I am the best diva to ever step foot in that ring. I don't need to beat Sara, I've already beat her once...I just want to. I want to show that she doesn't deserve to be in this company or even this business and I want to do it on the biggest stage possible, the time where everybody is watching. One way or another I will get Sara to face me at Final Stand. I mean...What else would she do? Sit backstage and watch me win Money in the Bank? I'm given her the chance to wrestle her final match.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2013-09-21-17h25m32s53_zps19d7d860
[AJ Lee]
I've pinned the divas champion two weeks in a row...What as Sara done? Last week I beat the Divas Champion and the Number one contender...by myself. I didn't need Alicia Fox and I proved it when I beat them both by myself. I accomplished more last week than Sara has accomplished in her entire career, Tonight will be no different when I beat Trish Stratus...Something Sara Del Rey couldn't do. I beat Trish to capture my first ever Divas Championship...and tonight I beat her on my way back to capturing my fourth divas championship. Sara, Trish...nobody can stop me from getting what I want...What I deserve

With that sad AJ skips away down the hall
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:41 am

[Todd Grisham]
Chris, At Final Stand you will face Triple H inside Hell in a Cell. Aren't you a little worried at what Triple H could do when locked inside the Cell?

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 030909_avi_004088200_zps54d28b73
[Chris Jericho]
Worried? You think I'm worried? What Do I have to be worried of? You saw what I did to Shawn Michaels at Uprising, Imagine what I can do to Triple H inside Hell in a Cell. Triple H thinks it's all in his favour, he thinks it puts him at an advantage. But Triple H doesn't realise what he's got himself in for, I promised I would put a end to D-Generation X and while at Uprising... I didn't do that, at Final Stand...I will. Nobody will be able to stop me from putting an end to Triple H at Final Stand, we will be locked inside the Cell, Shawn Michaels won't be able to get in to help his best friend, he will have to watch helplessly as I beat Hunter to a bloody beaten mess.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 030909_avi_004094320_zps8432b57a
[Chris Jericho]
Hunter..at Final Stand..It will be the end of all of this. I will finally put a end to all of this. You better be prepared to fight, Hunter. I've had enough of you and Shawn pandering to the fans, walking around here like we all owe you something. You don't belong here any more Hunter and at Final Stand I will make sure I put you where you do belong. You made the biggest mistake of your career by making our match Hell in a Cell, I'm not afraid of you Hunter, I don't care what pull you have with Steph, I don't care what you think you're capable of because I'm capable of much more.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 030909_avi_004102480_zps44e7f6ac
[Chris Jericho]
Prepare for the beating of a life time, Hunter. at Final Stand, It's ironically..your final stand. All you fans holding up the stupid glow sticks better be prepared because this is the beginning of the end of the world as you know it.....

Jericho slightly smirks before walking off screen
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 am

Normal Match- Match 3 in the best out of five series
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 NAeJ9AXXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 AR35geK

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:04 pm

As the previous segment comes to an end, we cut away to the titantron which is shown to be pitch black.

???
Is it on?

???
It will be, just give it one second, I've got to fix this one thing.

We hear a small 'beep' noise.

???
There, I think that should do it.

The screen lights up, the image, although slightly distorted at first, it clears up and we see a man who hasn't been on XWL in a long, long time, Austin Aries.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 VvgsHiy

Aries looks to his left and points toward the camera.

Austin Aries
So it's working now right? Are you sure?

???
I'm pretty sure.

Austin Aries
Alright, well I guess I'll trust you then.

Aries smiles at the woman to the left of the camera and then turns his head to focus his attention at the camera itself.

Austin Aries
Usually I'm the guy who always knows exactly what to say and when to say it, but I'll admit, for once in my life, I'm actually at a loss for words. It's been about three months since I've had to do this, I guess I've gotten a little rusty in my absence or something, I don't know. It's no secret that three months ago, I was assaulted by Dolph Ziggler and suffered an injury, forcing me out of the business that I love once again. The last time I was away from the ring, I made the biggest mistake of my career by placing a wager with my friend, The Miz. I staked my career on being able to defeat John Morrison at Final Stand, something which I honestly believed I was more than capable of achieving. I went out to that ring, and I put on the performance of my career, but when The Miz was defeated, I took my eye off the ball, and it ended up costing me everything I'd ever worked for. John Morrison retained the Intercontinental Championship, while I was forced out of the company, along with The Miz.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Tg0sd6y

Austin Aries
Being forced sit at home last year, I couldn't stand it, I would have done anything to get my job back, including teaming up with a man who I couldn't stand in The Miz, and that's exactly what I did. Miz and I put our differences aside, and we came back from our loss, we made it back onto the roster and we went on to dominate every single person who tried to stand in our way. Both of us entered the King of the Ring tournament, one of us, me of course, ended up in the final of the tournament, competing against Chris Jericho... And you guessed it, John Morrison, still the Intercontinental Champion. I wasn't going to let John stand in my way for the second time, I wasn't going to come second to the man who cost me my job, and I was willing to do anything I could to prevent that from happening... And as much as I regret it, I was more than willing to turn my back on the people who supported my throughout thick and thin. I aligned with The Miz and we encouraged Bobby Roode to get involved in the match, to take down John Morrison, to prevent him from getting in my way once again... But things didn't exactly go how I'd planned. Long story short, I ended up on the wrong side of a spear from one of my lifelong friends, and I lost the match that would have been the crowning moment of my career. Although, I suppose one silver lining is that I did prevent John Morrison from calling himself King.

Aries takes his attention away from the camera once more and looks to his left again, the smile comes back across his face.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 DQ9D7Tv

Austin Aries
And everything just went downhill from there... I lost my mind. I felt like I'd lost my only opportunity, only to then be entered into the Elimination Chamber at Eye for an Eye. This time, this time I wasn't going to take any prisoners. I entered the match standing side by side with my best friend at the time, The Miz. The two of us fought tooth and nail, we beat the odds, we eliminated three of the participants, and then when it came down to us and Del Rio, Miz ate a superkick from the Mexican Aristocrat, and I took advantage of the situation and eliminated him from the match, severing the ties to our friendship. I knew what I'd done, and I didn't care. I was on top of the world, just a three second fall away from becoming the number one contender for the championship I'd strived to hold... But once again, I took my eye off the ball, I watched Miz be escorted out of the chamber, only to walk into a superkick of my own... Three seconds is all it took for my dreams to come to an earth shattering end.

Aries looks back into the camera.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 OEeKQXf

Austin Aries
I watched from backstage as John Morrison retained his Intercontinental Championship once again at Monster Bash against Roman Reigns, and I watched as his celebration was cut short by a raging Reigns... I didn't feel any sympathy. I watched as The Miz became World Heavyweight Champion, and the resentment came flooding back. Once again, I did what I always do, I took my eye off the ball, too focused on the success of my former friend, and I ended up causing myself an injury that put me out action for three months... and over those three months, I found myself thinking it was over, that I should just lace up my boots one final time and call it a day...

Aries pulls off his sunglasses.

Austin Aries
But then I watched as The Miz disappeared off the face of the earth after his second loss to Alberto Del Rio, and I watched as John Morrison made his anticipated return, only to turn his back on his fans and viciously assault Kofi Kingston. I realised it wasn't over for me yet, hell, it hadn't even begun. I knew exactly what I wanted, and I spent every single day preparing for it. I'm sorry if this little trip down memory lane bored any of you, but I felt it was necessary. See, next week marks my return to Breakdown, and I wanted every single one of you to know, when I step into that ring, I'm going to issue a challenge. Forgetting all of my flaws, all of the mistakes I've made, the matches I've lost and the relationships I've destroyed. I'm ready to put everything that happened this last year behind me, and there's only one way I know how..

Aries stares intently into the camera.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 L9uTDQZ

Austin Aries
I'll see you on Breakdown, make sure you're watching.

Aries smirks and stands up from his deck chair, turning off the camera and killing the feed as we head away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Returning once more from a commercial break, we're taken back to ringside where commentator Michael Cole has left his position at the announce table and is now standing in the center of the ring. The fans aren't sure what to expect, but since this is an unusual sight their imagination runs wild as to what this may be about.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 HCo1scN

[Michael Cole]
May I have your attention please. Ladies and gentlemen I'm Michael Cole, and in three weeks at the Sixth Anniversary spectacular of Final Stand, on the grandest stage of them all. Comes a Main-Event that will pit Mr. Money In The Bank, and sole leader of The DiBiase Posse, Ted DiBiase. Against World Heavyweight Champions, and the man that is literally backed by an entire army, Dean Ambrose! These two gentlemen are prepared to go to war, to fight it out for the richest prize in all of Sports Entertainment, but every war needs it's mediator, someone who can bring the peace in a battle where both combatants are only out to tear each other to pieces.

The excitement in the building is growing with each thing Michael Cole says, because while neither of the two men involved in The Main-Event are crowd favorites, some love has been sent over to Dean Ambrose's way as of late due to Ted's harsh abandonment for his fans.  

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 ZouGogh

[Michael Cole]
That is why we are out here tonight, that is why our referees have gathered outside the ring. For these two sides of this war, must come together tonight, fully aware of their no contact clause, and decide which referee will be overseeing their match. They've both had valid complaints against some of these referees, so as ordered by Stephanie McMahon, this is to wipe the slate clean, to give those referees a chance to explain themselves, and why they should be the one to be in charge of instilling order in their match.  So gentlemen if you'll please enter this ring, line up in an orderly fashion, and await your evaluation.

One by one, the referees employed by XWL walk up the steps, finding their way onto the apron, and entering the ring. The first referee makes his way to the far side of the ring, standing still, and allowing the second to take his spot inches from him, and so forth until every referee has lined up, and now stand with their arms either at their side, behind their back, or in front of them for the arrival of their judges, their jury, and their executioners. For only one referee will have the privilege of being apart of The Main-Event in three weeks, and it's up to Ted DiBiase and Dean Ambrose to decide who they trust to have such an important role.  

[JR]
This is about to get interesting folks, I've never seen anything like this, but I must say this is certainly an important decision to be made.

[King]
That's right, JR. Some of these referees have controversial pasts, Dean and Ted both have their history of abusing referees. Why just last week they decked every single on they got in their way as they fought backstage. So do some of those referees hold a vendetta against any of them? I guess we'll find out.

The first man to to step through that curtain and evaluate the aforementioned referees is none other than The Number One Contender, Ted DiBiase as his theme strikes the P.A.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 S2YiVqP

Standing atop the ramp, Ted gazes down the aisle at the referees awaiting him to enter the ring and begin the "grilling" process. The fans aren't the only ones that aren't happy to see him, these referees might want to be the one chosen, but they know it's not going to be an easy process, and most of them are going to be torn into by the men they've unfortunately got a history of making mistakes in matches involving them.  

[JR]
There he is ladies and gentlemen, the man who will be challenging for The World Heavyweight Championship in three weeks time, and Main-Eventing Final Stand for the very first time in his career, Ted DiBiase!

[King]
But tonight he has a special task, he's one of the men that will be deciding which of those referees will be in charge of The World Heavyweight Championship match.

Reaching the edge of the ramp, Ted stares once more at the men standing in the ring, before he circles around the ring post and climbs up the steel steps, stepping into the ring. As he does, each referee share a collective "gulp" knowing that this is an important moment for one of them, but knowing this is an important moment for ONE of them. DiBiase stands there, amused by their nervousness.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 N99WTlU

After around five seconds pass Ted starts to pace back and forth, examining each and every aspect of the officials presented before him. He has a great deal of history with every single one, some bad, some worse, none good. He walks away from them, backing into the corner, throwing his arms across both sides of the ropes, and waits for Dean Ambrose.

The theme of the World Heavyweight Champion blasts throughout the arena, causing the live audience in attendance to engage in a wave of mixed reactions, on one hand, they dislike Ambrose for what he's said in the past, on the other, they despise the man currently in the ring, leaving them between a rock and a hard place when it comes to who to get behind.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 4tha4zp

A figure walks out from behind the curtain, quickly being revealed as Dean Ambrose, who stands on the stage, his eyes looking towards the ring at not only the referees that fill it, but also the man that he will meet at the grandest stage of them all, Final Stand, for the most prestigious prize in the company: The World Heavyweight Championship.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 VOIcfz1

After a few more moments, Ambrose begins his descent down the entrance ramp, not taking his eyes off of the Number One Contender to his World Heavyweight Championship, paying no attention to the mixture of positive and negative reactions that are directed at him. Upon making it to the bottom of the ramp, Ambrose opts to walk around the ring, over choosing to climb up the ring steps.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 KWlvcQu

Ambrose walks around the ring, his championship held high into the air, clearly a ploy to get into his challengers head before their slowly approaching bout in just a few weeks time. He lowers the championship down to his torso, now holding it with both his hands as he flashes it towards the camera, showing off the “Dean Ambrose” etched nameplate screwed onto the World Heavyweight Championship. Ambrose rolls into the ring, his championship tightly gripped by his hand, before making it up to his feet and locking eyes with Ted, who just has his arms crossed over his chest, as Cole is the first to speak now that both champion and challenger are now in the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 37r0tg6

[Michael Cole]
Gentlemen, the floor is yours, every referee has been briefed, they are to respond to any question you ask, and they are to tell the truth. If there is any time you feel that a referee is being dishonest with you, please speak up and they will be dismissed immediately. Keep in mind that neither of you may leave this ring until you can both agree on only one name. The referee that is chosen will be overseeing your match together at Final Stand, so I advise you two to think long and hard about your choice, for once it is made, there will be no taking it back.

Ted is the first to receive a microphone from the timekeeper, who then raises it up towards his mouth, ready to give the officials standing in front of him a piece of his mind after they interfered in the brawl between himself and the current World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose, who is standing next to him. Before he could speak, however, Ambrose quickly takes a hold of the microphone, ripping it out of the hands of his Number One Contender, clearly wanting to be the first to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 FHcocOV

{Dean Ambrose}
So, this is really happening? This third generation poor mans version of his father and myself are supposed to agree on which of these incompetent referees is going to be the official in our “match” at Final Stand? The same referees that stood in my way of ripping Ted DiBiase's head off of his shoulders? The same referees that in the past, cost me matches I should have won? The same referees that we “assaulted” because they had the audacity to involve themselves in business that didn't concern them?

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 4VFKOkP

{Dean Ambrose}
This has to be a joke, right? The chances of us agreeing on something are similar to Ted's chances of walking out of Final Stand with MY World Heavyweight Championship, zero to none. I may not be beating you to a pulp right now due to that little “no contact” rule that Stephanie put into place just moments before I was going to finish what you started, but trust me, Ted, come Final Stand, all bets are off and you won't walk out under your own power.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 ATxI9YJ

{Dean Ambrose}
But until then, why don't we play along with this little game? Just by looking at all these referees, I could already say that a majority, if not, all of them are on my bad side. All the way from the referee that allowed Evan Bourne to drop me on my head and take me out for a few months, to the referee that made the count in the handicap match last week, after you hit that atrocious version of what's supposed to be a spinebuster, Ted.

Instead of listening to a word of what The World Heavyweight Championship said, Ted spent most of his time getting a second microphone, and tapping his foot impatiently against the mat as he awaited for Dean to finish. Showing a bit of manners to the man that he cost a Main-Event win last week against Cody Rhodes.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 S0EtILP

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 ZWi5APA
Dean, buddy...how ya' feeling? Sore? Hell you've gotta be after that Atrocity I committed last week, huh? You know, it didn't have to be that way. We could have left that ring as the best buddies that there ever was, but NOOOOOOO. You had to go and spoil all the fun, you had to grab ol' Teddy boy's arms from behind him and try to help that yellow belly scoundrel Cody Rhodes. I don't know if you were too blinded by your own tears over Westy's firing, but that's no excuse. Quite frankly, you started something, that I finished.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 U9yqo4D

But you're in luck, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and put all that behind me, because in three weeks, I finally escape my past, and enter the future that is only filled with ME! I'll be all over the place, on every poster, in every Main-Event, HELL I might even take every title for myself because let's be honest, they'll just look inadequate when in comparison to me, The World Heavyweight Champion. You might be on a vendetta to stop all that, but I strongly suggest you warm up to that little idea sooner rather than later, because it'll soon be a reality that you won't be able to escape. It's all about me, and if I can level with you here, this evaluation that Stephanie's ordered, yeah your say doesn't really matter. You think you've had it rough with these referees? I've been screwed by every single one of these bastards, and some of them even TWICE!

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 8MRmoLd

So spare me all that hoopla that is your "issues" with these referees because buddy boy, you don't even come close to knowing what real problems are. That referee on the left, Charles is it? Yeah don't think I don't remember you, you're as bad as Edge, Vickie, and Cody. I'd remember those beady eyes anywhere, you not only cost me my title, not only my job, but you're the same bastard that counted the pin when Shawn Michaels stuck his nose in my business, super kicked me right in the jaw, and allowed that hog of a woman to pin me.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 CzCZOzN

{Dean Ambrose}
He's as delusional as he is stupid, what a combination. I've been through some ups and downs but never have I been pinned by a woman, let alone one that doesn't wrestle. If it was someone as powerful and accomplished as Sara Del Rey, I would understand, she could put half the men on this roster to shame, your name is obviously on that list, but Vickie? If you can't even beat her, regardless of circumstance, how do you exactly plan on beating someone of my caliber? I got a better question, how exactly do you plan on surviving long enough to put up a valiant effort?

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 VSKUjjz

{Dean Ambrose}
The match could end before it even starts, and judging how these referees operate, that could be what's in store for our match. You blame these referees for your short comings, you blame them because you couldn't get the job done, do you blame them because you couldn't keep Maryse happy too? The second she found someone better, which wouldn't be hard to do in the first place, she left you and took your money with her.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 TwDL5cc

{Dean Ambrose}
I've seen the “wars” you've had in the past, against Cody Rhodes, against Edge, against Shawn Michaels, but even after all that preparation you've had in those matches, all the experience you gathered from that, it still won't be enough because you've never gotten into the ring with someone like me. You may have seen my wars with Dolph Ziggler, with Chris Jericho, with Rob Van Dam, with Seth Rollins, with Roman Reigns, but don't believe for a second that just because you've seen them, you know what you have in store come Final Stand.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Cfw8Nd2

{Dean Ambrose}
Now,  onto more pressing matters.

Ambrose takes a few steps forward, walking down the line of referees that remain side by side from one another. He continues to size up each one, deciding which to question. After a few more seconds, it appears that he has found one.

{Dean Ambrose}
You, what is your name?

He holds the microphone towards the referee, placing his hand over the top of said microphone, not allowing it to pick up the sound of the referees voice.

{Dean Ambrose}
For those of you who didn't hear or understand him, he said his name was Incompetent Referee #4. What is it that you do, Incompetent Referee #4?

Ambrose once again extends the microphone in the referees direction, his hand over the top of it again, yielding the same result as the first time.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 JVmjgyo

{Dean Ambrose}
If you didn't hear a word he said, then there's something wrong with your hearing aid because he said that he likes to screw people by fast counting them. A favorite pastime of this company's referees, it would seem. One final question for your “evaluation,” Incompetent Referee #4, why should the Incompetent “Superstar” standing over there and myself choose you to be referee in our “match” in a few weeks?

Going for a hat trick, Ambrose hovers the microphone near the referees mouth, his hand covering it for the third time, causing the referee to speak a tad bit louder, allowing his voice to be heard, granted, not as clear as he would have liked.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 BnlFSWd

{Dean Ambrose}
I asked you to answer the question, not to yell and get your spit on my damn hand. Your answer is unique to say the least, you want to be the referee to get that Final Stand payday, what an answer. I think you just won his vote with that. Why don't we ask what the young DiBiase thought of that?

They'll just throw anybody into a striped shirt and call them a referee nowadays, won't they? Sorry, Mike was it? Yeah I've gotta agree with Dean, you're pretty damn incompetent, so I suggest you get the hell out of this ring before we throw you out of here ourselves.

Mike Chioda hangs his head, standing there after having his self esteem shot at all sides by the men who have unanimously decided that he's not fit to oversee their match, let alone actually remain in the ring as if he has a chance. Ted lowers his microphone, staring at Dean who stares back at the referee, prompting Michael Cole to reintroduce himself back into the equation.

[Michael Cole]
Let me remind you that Stephanie McMahon will not tolerate any physical altercation in this ring right now, that includes laying your hands on any of these referees.

Then I guess this little doggy better get a move on.

It doesn't take long before the expelled referee exits the ring, all while his colleagues share in a collective sigh of relief that it wasn't them.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 8UxTs7T

Now then, where were we? Ah, YOU!

Ted steps forward about three paces, standing in front of Justin King, one of XWL's newest referees. Being in charge of refereeing The Main-Event at the biggest show of the year would certainly give him a huge opportunity, and his eyes light up, while he gulps staring at Ted.

Is it, John?

He moves the microphone over to Justin's face for his response.

[Justin King]
No sir, it's Justin, Justin King.

Justin, huh? Tell me, why should I trust you to do the right thing at Final Stand, if I couldn't three weeks ago when you got a little excited the moment I handed you my Money in The Bank briefcase, and damn near called for the bell?

[Justin King]
Well, I...I...It was an honest mistake.

Oh, an honest mistake...so you're telling me that you're prone to making mistakes, like say missing my foot on the bottom rope when this bastard tries cover me at some point in this match?

[Justin King]
That woul-

I've heard enough, he's all yours Dean.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 M3jlikK

{Dean Ambrose}
As much as that little scenario would benefit my reign as World Heavyweight Champion, it would do more harm than good. You see, I don't want there to be any doubt in his mind and the minds of all these people watching that Dean Ambrose is the better man at Final Stand. I don't want there to be doubt in anybody's mind after I silence Ted in a few weeks time, and there won't be, I'll make sure of that. You already made a mistake once before, as Ted here exposed you for, and I know we may not agree on a lot of things, but one thing we can agree on is our lack of tolerance for mistakes being made. So, leave this ring or I'll be forced to break more than one of Stephanie's precious rules.

With that being said, the referee named Justin King exits out onto the apron with his head hanging down, as he makes his way down the ring steps and up the ramp. Two referees down, and a ring full of them to go.

{Dean Ambrose}
We're thinning out this herd of zebras now, aren't we? Let's see, who's next on the list?

Ambrose takes a step back, bringing all the remaining referees into his line of sight. His eyes make a clean sweep of the remaining officials in the ring, trying to pick out a weak link from the lot. Almost like a predator that has located his prey, Ambrose locks eyes with the person who looks like he'll be the next referee removed from the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Kb13lQ7

{Dean Ambrose}
I remember you, X-treme X-mas two thousand twelve, you were the referee in my First Blood Match with Ziggler, were you not? I remember that night quite well, I had just put Ziggler through the hood of a car earlier on in the Preshow that led to that First Blood Match. I also remember, and you might remember this too, Ted, a demon from my past decided to rear its ugly head in the shape of Sami Callihan. He drove a fork through my skull and cost me the match. Not only did you not do anything about that, you awarded Ziggler the match. Is that how you operate, referee?

The unnamed referee goes to speak up, clearly wanting to give his side of the story, but before he could, he's cut off by the man standing behind Ambrose and the other man who must agree with him on a referee in Ted DiBiase.

Wait just one damn minute, I REMEMBER YOU! You're the idiot that gave Cody Rhodes credit for me making my own damn self bleed! Do you have any idea how many times he bragged about that "victory?" Not only did you cost Dean his match with Dolph, you cost me mine with Cody, the level of "talent" you referees have is truly remarkable, or I should say the "lack of." But the fact that you can't differentiate between who or what made someone bleed, is reason to enough to have you get out of our sight!

Clearly this referee isn't even good enough to oversee a First Blood Match, so while their encounter in three weeks may not be a battle to make the other bleed, he's fallen short of their standards and now sighs as he takes his exit, leaving with one hope, that somebody has a First Blood Match at Final Stand, so he can redeem himself.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 OEeHzjN

One of you will have the honor of presenting me with THAT.

Pointing to the World Heavyweight Championship that's draped over Dean's shoulder, Ted's eyes never leaves the referees.

The question my dear men is this, do you hold a grudge? Because I see an awful lot of black eyes in front of me, and myself and the dear champion are fully responsible for every single one of them. You all decided to get involved in our business, and you certainly paid a price, didn't you?  So consider this a test of "honesty." I don't want you to lie to me, I don't want you to try and kiss our asses like those other three that left before you. If you won't be truthful now, then what's to stop you from deceiving either of us at Final Stand?

Ted's microphone lowers to his side, he begins to walk past the remaining three in the ring, eventually pacing behind them, looking up and down at them as if he were a drill sergeant examining his recruits. Making a full circle around the silent referees, Ted stops at the first in his path, giving him a chance to speak up, but as his microphone is raised up, the man doesn't say anything. Nodding to himself, and turning to Dean for a moment, Ted begins to make his way over to the second. He just as he did for the first, gives him the chance to speak, but he to takes a vow of silence, which prompts Ted to take a few more steps until he's back in front of the last referee in the line. He's nervous, just as nervous as the other two next to him, but perhaps even more because he knows what he's done to Ted before, and he believes Ted remembers just as he has all the others.

I bet you'll speak up, won't you? Dean allow me to introduce to you, Chad Patton. Chad here has done a wonderful job over the years, excelling in everything he does, except being a referee. His most recent offense, disqualifying me in my match against Cody Rhodes. You're a rare breed, because while other referees look the other way, or somehow miraculously miss any shady business that may be going on. YOU SIR, YOU are just IN the way.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 CkJUwIb

You like that little running knee of yours, don't you Dean? Wouldn't it be a shame if you tried for it in our match, and Chad here decided to push you away and "check on me?" He's a little hands on this one, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd try and disqualify either of us the first chance he gets. I know we may not like each other, but I'm sure even you can agree that having this momentous occasion ended in a disqualification, especially an unjustified one, should not and cannot be allowed.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 SijAQXS

{Dean Ambrose}
Again, as much as that would benefit me, it would piss me off even more. But then again, he knows who I am and what I'm capable of, and if he knew what was good for him, he would stay out of the way when I set up my patented Knee Trembler. All that implying that he's the one we choose to begin with. Right now, it doesn't look like it's going that way. Ted here says that you like getting in the way, well, the only thing you're going to be doing tonight is quite the opposite, you're going to be getting out of this ring, walking up that ramp and joining the rest of your incompetent referee friends.

{Chad Patton}
I didn't want to referee this match anyways.

Good, because you're not going to.

Chad exits the ring and makes his way down the steel ring steps, stomping on them with each step taking, causing the sound of his shoes meeting the steel reverberate throughout the first few rows of the crowd.

{Dean Ambrose}
Looks like he was a bit angry with the way you just threw him under the bus, oh well. And then there were two.

The two referees in question remain in the ring, their hope at an all time high, knowing they have a fifty fifty chance of being the official to what could possibly be the biggest Main Event match in the history of Final Stand. Both referees put their game face on, clearly wanting to be the one to call such a momentous occasion. Ambrose paces back and forth for a few moments, causing the two referees to start showing signing of letting the reality that they might not be the person picked sink in.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 SMc8AJZ

{Dean Ambrose}
Lets stop wasting our time, these referees know what I'm capable of in this ring, they know that regardless of the rules that are in place, I will do everything within my power to inflict pain to the man unlucky enough to be standing across the ring from me. And that is why I refuse to allow any of these “esteemed” and “unbiased” referees to officiate the match. How about you?

Hearing Dean crush both of their hopes and dreams of being the one they pick, the two remaining officials tyn to Ted, in hopes he could change his mind, that he could pick one of them and force Dean to choose. Ted however stands there a little longer, looking at the two men before he begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 COecx3q

As I look into the whites of both of your eyes, I see two men incapable of providing me with the confidence I need to trust that you won't ruin my very first Main-Event at Final Stand. I'm not confident in your abilities, in your past behavior, in the lessons you've failed to learn over the years. Stephanie wanted us to agree, and ironically enough, we've both agreed that not a single damn one of you is refereeing our match!

Shocked by what Ted said, they have no choice but to accept their decision, and leave together, both unfit in the champion's and challenger's eyes to officiate their match. Michael Cole seems a bit lost for words, he's in charge of making sure they agreed before they could leave the ring, and they have indeed. They have agreed neither of the referees they've been presented with have what it takes to take on the important task that is making sure this match goes off without a single hitch.

[Michael Cole]
Hold on a second, don't go anywhere, you're supposed to choose one name, you have to choose one name, you can't just send them all away like that. If they're not fit to be the referee of your match, then who is?

Michael Cole is now cut off by the theme song of Brad Maddox! The man who hasn't been seen in weeks since Stephanie McMahon appointed him to referee training during BreakDown broadcasts to try and get him off the shows.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Zri3Qxh

The fans begin to boo as Brad walks onto the stage in his new referee gear as he stands on top of the stage and pauses taking a deep breath.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 MV4PFQr

He begins to make his way down the ramp as Dean, Ted and Cole look on confused at the arrival of Maddox.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 DQNT83z

Brad pauses yet again on the steel steps this time sizing up both Ted and Dean before entering the ring. He puts his hand on Cole's microphone trying to get it but Cole doesn't want to let go as Brad has to struggle in an attempt to get it. Cole shoves Brad back keeping his microphone as he shrugs his shoulders and holds out his hand for Ted's microphone as Ted just shakes his head. Brad now turns to Dean Ambrose and reaches out for his microphone but Ambrose raises his fist towards Maddox making him flinch and jump back. Brad finally gets another microphone from ringside.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 7XxYQU4

[Brad Maddox] Alright.. Now that I actually have a microphone no thanks to you guys.. I know nobody really wants to see me around here but just hear me out alright? I mean if you let Justin freaking King speak you might as well let me. Let me just set the scene, it's Final Stand 6, the dust is settled in all of the other matches and its time for the main event. The one we've all been waiting for! In one hand you've got the champion who'll do anything to keep his title and the hungry challenger who will fight tooth and nail to reclaim his glory.. and then you've got the strongest, most durable, most handsome referee XWL has ever seen officiating the match. This is wrestling history guys! Think of Austin vs HBK with Mike Tyson as the referee, one of the biggest matches of all time, I'm a hell of a lot better than Mike Tyson, I'm a perfect fit!

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Mx5yY7h

[Brad Maddox] I've been training for the past two weeks perfecting my refereeing skills and what better platform to showcase my talents than the biggest match of the year? Stephanie may look at me as a joke but I've been taking my training for this seriously, I'm on a crazy strict diet, hitting the gym every day, my hand eye co-ordination is insane, I'll catch every single rope break, I promise! All you guys have to do is simply agree to make me the ref, it's not that hard. I know you don't get along but surely you both agree that Brad Maddox is the one and only referee for this main event, I can handle pressure, you saw my match against Mark Henry right? I think on my feet, I take initiative, you'll have nothing to worry about other than your opponent which is what it's all about.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 FlAQiYA

[Brad Maddox] I'm a man who usually drives a hard bargain but I'm offering this to you for free right now, if you don't make your minds up soon the offer may be taken off the table, I'm a busy man you see.. Just think about it, all of these other refs have wrong you two in one way or another but I've got a clean sheet. I can tell neither of you want to be here so just agree and you can carry on with your own business! What do you say?..

There's a mixed reaction to Brad's pitch as Carson at ringside passes Brad's iPhone into the ring as he huddles Cole, Dean and Ted together and stands in front of them taking a selfie before moving back and passing the phone to Carson. Ted tries to lean in closer to Dean, beginning the motion of placing his arm on The Champion's shoulder perhaps to talk out Brad's "proposal." However a quick angry glance from Ambrose freezes Ted in his tracks and he throws his hands up cautiously taking a few steps back, mouthing "easy there."

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 U9yqo4D

Right, no contact, good looking out there champ. Now let me get this straight, you a referee with next to no experience at all, expect us to pick you?

Nodding with the confidence that came at being the top referee in training camp, a training camp that featured only him, Maddox awaits Ted's answer.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 BpyFDP5

{Dean Ambrose}
He does have one thing going for him that all those other referees didn't have: He hasn't screwed either of us in the past. You may be a fresh graduate of a training camp to be a referee, actually, I didn't quite hear you say that you actually finished your training. Regardless of that, I'm willing to bet that you know what you're doing, unlike the rest of these referees, and you look like someone who's smart enough to count to three. Then again, looks can be deceiving, wouldn't you agree?

I would, which is why I say, why wait? Why wait for this little aficionado to wow us on the big stage, when we're both right here, and here he is asking us to do him a huge favor for not only his career, but his life. So Brad, show us your stuff, if you're the referee for the job, the man that we can count on. Then let's see prove it. Some of those referees that left this ring, they were either too fast, too slow, or just plain awful. So let's see if you're just right.

Caught off guard by Ted's request, Brad stands there looking to Carson for perhaps guidance. This is a big test of his ability, but it's in such an unconventional way. There's not a man with his shoulders on the mat, and there's not somebody covering him. On the spot and on the clock of sorts, Brad acts fast, grabbing Carson and pointing to the mat. After a brief exchange, Carson lays down on the canvas, that's one part of this problem solved. There's now somebody to pin, but the question is, who can he get to cover Carson, to prove that he's the referee they need for their match? That he can do a three count like no other?

We're waiting.

Pressed for time, Brad looks at Dean, then lowers his eyes to Carson, hoping he'll play along, but is only met with rejection. The same rejection he could suffer if he doesn't comply with Ted's request. After The World Champion refuses, Brad hatches another idea, he tries to motion for Ted to do it, to prove that he could count a three count, a good three count with Ted himself...but not happy that he wasn't the first choice, Ted crosses his arms and just stands there. Regretting his order of picking, even though it came as something he didn't intentionally do, Maddox turns to the only other man he could turn to right now...Michael Cole!

[Michael Cole]
Wha...me? Well I don't kn-

Desperate to prove himself, Maddox lets out a panicked "Come on!" Getting worried by the second that his big chance could go away in the blink of an eye, Brad grabs Cole by his arm, pulling him closer to Carson and cups his hands together pleading with him to cover him. Feeling generous, Michael complies, taking some time to remove his suit jacket and neatly drape it over the ropes, all while Brad stands there just staring at the impatient champion and challenger. After removing his jacket, Cole undoes his cuffs, raises his arms in the arm behind him, stretching before the moment even though it's absolutely not necessary. Wasting second after second, intensifying Brad's worried feeling, Michael finally gets down on his knees, and lays across Carson covering him!

Brad takes a deep breath, drops to the canvas, then extends his arm out wide, gets in a position where he can see the ropes, the shoulders, and the hands so nobody can try any funny business and pull the tights. As poised as could be, Brad's hand pounds the canvas, and the fans count along with him "ONE!" throwing his hand backup, in the exact same spot it was in when he first began the count, then slams his hand to the mat a second time, prompting a louder "TWO!" count. Getting a bit nervous now, Brad gulps, everything depends on this last count, he cannot screw it up. Raising his arm up at a perfect degree angle, Maddox strikes the canvas a third time and the fans scream "THREE!" as he jumps up excitedly, proud that his training paid off, and he delivered his most important three count to date. Ted chuckles at his enthusiasm, while Dean has a look on his face that perfectly can be read as "Not bad."

Alright, I'll admit it...I didn't actually expect you to do it, so you earned points for that. You seem like a good kid, you wanna do a damn good job, no matter what that is, and it was pretty damn amusing seeing you go all out like that. That kind of gusto is exactly what the referee in charge of this match needs to have, because it shows you're not about to make the same mistakes that the referees before you did, and will continue to. And with a match as important as this is, one mistake could not only cost one of us the match, it could cost you that pretty smile of yours. That's why as the next World Heavyweight Champion, I say you're the guy I want raising my hand when it's all said and done.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Koj9N1k

{Dean Ambrose}
You did better that those other referees would have, and you showed no biased towards anybody, including your cameraman. Before I agree with this delusional bastard standing beside me, I have one more test for you, Maddox: Raise my hand in the air, just like you will come Final Stand.

Maddox gulps again, and nods his head as Ambrose toss the World Heavyweight Championship back over his shoulder before extending his arm towards the man that, by the looks of it, will be the official referee for the Main Event of Final Stand. He takes a hold of Ambroses' wrist, and raises it up into the air, hoping not to mess this up, as he's made it further than every other referee combined. Ambrose locks eyes with Ted, a stoic expression appearing on his face as he looks into the eyes of his Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

An eager Brad Maddox looks on, awaiting the response from the World Heavyweight Champion, a decision that will either make or break the young career of this young upstart. A few moments pass before Ambrose lowers his arm back down to his side, breaking his gaze with Ted for a moment to look at Maddox. A nod from Ambrose is all it takes before Maddox throws his arms into the air in triumph, as the referee for the World Heavyweight Championship bout between the champion, Dean Ambrose, and challenger, Ted DiBiase, has now been set. Ambrose raises his title up high, showing it off to Ted, and gloating in the fact that he made Maddox raise his hand, but Ted just yells "He'll be raising mine at Final Stand" in response as we fade to a word from our sponsors.

Back to top Go down
Canada Pride
New Talent
Canada Pride

PostSubject: Re:XWL Breakdown:3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Tyson Kidd vs Dolph Ziggler
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Winner-tyson-kidd
Winner Tyson Kidd via Code Blue
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:05 pm

-As Breakdown returns from a commercial break, we’re treated to the sight of Paul Heyman and the Heyman crew: comprised of Brock Lesnar, The Rock and Goldberg, standing in the ring looking as intimidating as ever. On a number of occasions, Heyman raises  a microphone to his mouth to speak, but the boos are damn near deafening and the infamous manager can’t help but chuckle. He looks behind him at the three men standing in line behind him, three men who through his cunning and wisdom, were able to united under one banner, who don’t appreciate the reaction they’re receiving.-

-Finally, finally after several minutes pass, it appears that the crowd has worn themselves out giving Heyman the opening he’s been waiting for to share his thoughts, but now he’s choosing not to speak. He lowers the microphone with a mischievous grin on his face as if he’s punishing the people by not uttering a word, though the thousands packed into this arena here in Canada are reveling in the fact that they won’t have the displeasure of listening to Heyman screaming into a microphone. However, they were only being spared temporarily, as now Heyman clears his throat loudly, a preface for the verbal tirade he’s about to go on.-

-The crowd pops when Amazing Red’s theme blasts through the speakers and not because they got to hear Don West’s voice for a fraction of a second. Heyman’s eyes widen as he turns to the stage to await the arrival of a man who’s career he played a prominent role in nearly ending. The three wrestlers in the ring with Heyman all start psyching themselves up for a fight.-

-Moments later Amazing Red steps onto the stage and the crowd gets even louder while breaking out into a chant of the high-flyer’s name. Heyman takes a deep sigh of relief when he sees it’s just Red, and turns to tell his men not to worry. He quickly finds out that he spoke too soon, when The Ryback, Sara Del Rey and Dean Ambrose join Red on the stage giving them the numbers advantage… assuming of course that Heyman wouldn’t be up for getting his hands dirty. -

-The crowd rises to their feet as The West Side Army begins a slow march down the ramp. The anticipation for the impending clash of stables making it nearly impossible for them to remain in their seats. The Heyman Crew stand their ground, while their manager seeks refuge behind them. The closer Red, Ryback, Del Rey and Ambrose get to the ring the louder the fans get as the firmly get behind West’s group who are clearly out here to avenge their fallen leader.-

-Red slides under the bottom rope, entering the ring first but the rest of the stable is right behind him and soon the ring is packed with these eight personalities and there’s no telling what will set them off. This is the moment they’ve been waiting for and it couldn’t have come at a better time.-

-The shift in mood is almost immediate and you can almost feel the excitement being sucked out of the arena like air rushing out of an open balloon because everyone knows that Stephanie isn’t going to come out here to get a front row seat to the fight. Despite the presence of a higher authority, Red and Lesnar don’t break eye-contact—the hatred between them made clear by the looks of anger and disgust seemingly permanently engraved onto their faces.-

-Stephanie McMahon-
All right, you guys, settle down. Don’t do anything you’ll come to regret when this time next week you’re collecting unemployment checks. I see we got ourselves a little situation out here and I think I know just the way to take care of this… with a match! Next week on Breakdown there will be a 6-man tag team match where we will see, Brock Lesnar, The Rock…. And Randy Orton taking on the team of Amazing Red… Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Cena. What? Not the teams you were expecting? Well too bad! And I know I sound like a broken record by now, but anyone on the outside who gets involved in this match will be fired on the spot! Oh, and Red, just because you’re not teaming up with your West Side Army buddies doesn’t mean I want you phoning it in. So how’s this for enticement: if you score the winning pinfall for your team, Don West will be hired back. So break a leg out there!

-After laying down the law and booking what may turn out to be an epic tag match, with huge stakes, in the process, Stephanie McMahon turns and walks out of the arena, her impact already made and her influence already felt. Red and Lesnar still have their eyes locked on each other and the sight of these two groups moments away from tearing into each other is the last sight we see before Breakdown fades away.-
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Diva Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Ikv1UjGXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 WRF4STA

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:23 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 XW_zps48cc1e0bXWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Goldberg_zpse6893ad8

Winner: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 XW_zps48cc1e0b
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 pm

As the cameras start rolling Madison Eagles is stood by backstage as she begins to talk

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 6-2_zps1208e23b

Madison Eagles: Ever since Uprising I've been asking for this match to happen, then last week I finally got what I want at Final Stand. I got Trish Stratus one on one in the middle of the ring and that's all I want, that's I need, and at Final Stand VI I'm going to make sure Trish knows that she made a mistake when she decided to betray me, when she decided to kick me in the head after my match. So now at Final Stand I have not one, but two must win matches. First I have Trish Stratus, then when I'm done with her and she's been put in her place, when she's got no choice but to admit she was wrong about me and I am the best thing to ever happen to this division, not her. Maybe she was that, but her time has long past and not only have I replaced her I have far surpassed her in everything she's done, I took it to the next level. And come Final Stand she'll find that out the hard way.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 5-2_zps2497f831

Madison Eagles: Then who can forgot the Miss Money in the Bank match, the match I won last year, there's only so much that I can say about that match that every bodies heard before. It's going to hurt, it's going to hurt a lot and I should know. It might shorten careers or even end them, but it also makes them, I won the golden ticket last year, I climbed that ladder and took down that briefcase which gave me a guaranteed Diva's title shot any time I wanted one and I took that and became champion, that's why I wanted both matches and it's why I'm going to win them both. Nobody else in that match has won this match, only me and I will do anything I have to do to make it I win it again. Then who knows maybe I'll give myself a third match at Final Stand it could even be against my opponent tonight, Paige.

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 9-1_zpsddc1cddc

Madison Eagles: What better way to top off Final Stand VI for me than winning three matches and leaving Diva's champion? If anyone can do it, it's me. And whether it's Layla or Paige, I will be gunning them down briefcase or not and I will take back what's rightfully mine, the Diva's championship. And I'll do whatever I have to do to make that a reality, if I have to win three matches in one night, I'll do it no problem, I'll beat whoever I have to beat, whenever I have to, I want that title back around my waist and tonight Paige is going to find out just how badly I want it, and she'll know if she wins that title at Final Stand that I will be waiting for her.

As Eagles finishes speaking the cameras fade out ending the segment

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 AMyI2O1XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 OTETkqX

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Damn late posters.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:32 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 ZaIorBo

SCORE :

AJ Lee - 5
Trish Stratus  - 5

Trish was one second way from victory after hitting Stratusfaction but the ref' could only count to two before the clock hit zero.

Result : Draw

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Breakdown returns and Edge is in the middle of the ring. Paul Heyman enters, ready to announce Edge's opponent. King and JR let the audience know that tonight's match could possibly be for Edge's MITB spot. They remind us how if Paul Heyman picks Brock Lesnar, The Rock, or Goldberg as Edge's oppoent then they will be fighting for the MITB spot at FS, although if Heyman picks anyone else, than the stipultions will be if Edge loses he is out of the MITB yet his opponent will not take his spot. Cole laughs it off, saying how Paul is going to pick JTG, or an easy target for Edge. Heyman enters, mic in hand. He raises the mic, lowers it, puts his head down, then...

Oh no!! It's Brock Lesnar!! The crowd boos as Lesnar's music plays and the man beast makes his way out to the ring!! Edge is furious, shouting at Heyman. Lesnar enters the ring, grins and Edge, than takes him down with a wrestling shoot. The crowd boos as Lesnar wails on Edge!! The match is totally one sided, with Brock Lesnar dominating from the start!! After being satisfied with the beating he dealt out, Lesnar lifts Edge high onto his shoulders, looking to end the match and seal his spot in the MITB!! Edge is able to somehow wiggle free, proving his resiliancy!! The Rated R Superstar desperatly runs the ropes and charges, Lesnar does the same!! Both men look to hit a spear and the two collide head first! Both men are down holding their heads, Brock still injured from Amazing Red's elbows and Edge from Orton's punt. The crowd begins to cheer as a man enters the ring from the crowd!! It's Amazing Red!!! The West Side Army Member looks down at the two Heyman Clients, then at the cheering crowd!! The ref can't do anything because the match was set for no DQ!!! Amazing Red takes Brock's arm and puts him in a Kimura!! The crowd goes wild as Amazing Red gets his revenge, but it is short lived, as Brock is able to power Red off of him!! Amazing Red tumbles to the canvas but is immediatly back on his feet, charging at the beast!!

The David and Goliath fight continues!! Brock takes Red down and the two roll around the canvas, exchanging punches!! The ref finally pulls the two apart, and the enemies glare at one another from opposite sides of the ring, breathing heavy, Brock even spits out some blood with a smile. Red cracks his neck then charges again!!! The crowd goes wild as the two meet in the middle of the ring once more, throwing elbows, punches, and whatever else they can to hurt their long time enemy. Brock is able to use his UFC skills to his advantage, and delivers a few well placed punches to Amazing Red, who collapeses to the mat, but not before lashing out with an enziguri!! Both men are down as Edge slowly gets to his feet! He looks at Amazing Red and Brock, both of whom are laying next to each other, temporarily down for the moment. Edge goes to the corner and pulls his hair back as both Amazing Red and Lesnar get to their feet!! The crowd holds their breath as Edge charges, not sure as to who he is going to hit!! Than... SPEAR!! Spear on Lesnar!! Edge goes for the pin....1....2.....3...!!! The crowd goes wild as Edge holds his hand up in victory looking down at Brock angrily before shouting at Heyman, who looks like a kid who just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar!! Amazing Red offers his hand to Edge as they both stand over Lesnar. The Rated R Superstar looks out towards the cheering crowd as Heyman pleads with him not to shake. Edge smiles as he shakes Amazing Red's hand!!! We then go to a commercial break as Amazing Red and Edge climb the tunbuckle to soak in the cheers while Lesnar lays in the middle of the ring, defeated by the WSA and ex-Heyman member.

Sorry for how short it is, my laptop broke lol, doing this at work :p
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Son of a bitch more lateness

Last edited by ThatGuy on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:36 pm

The P1 wrote:
Breakdown returns and Edge is in the middle of the ring. Paul Heyman enters, ready to announce Edge's opponent. King and JR let the audience know that tonight's match could possibly be for Edge's MITB spot. They remind us how if Paul Heyman picks Brock Lesnar, The Rock, or Goldberg as Edge's oppoent then they will be fighting for the MITB spot at FS, although if Heyman picks anyone else, than the stipultions will be if Edge loses he is out of the MITB yet his opponent will not take his spot. Cole laughs it off, saying how Paul is going to pick JTG, or an easy target for Edge. Heyman enters, mic in hand. He raises the mic, lowers it, puts his head down, then...

Oh no!! It's Brock Lesnar!! The crowd boos as Lesnar's music plays and the man beast makes his way out to the ring!! Edge is furious, shouting at Heyman. Lesnar enters the ring, grins and Edge, than takes him down with a wrestling shoot. The crowd boos as Lesnar wails on Edge!! The match is totally one sided, with Brock Lesnar dominating from the start!! After being satisfied with the beating he dealt out, Lesnar lifts Edge high onto his shoulders, looking to end the match and seal his spot in the MITB!! Edge is able to somehow wiggle free, proving his resiliancy!! The Rated R Superstar desperatly runs the ropes and charges, Lesnar does the same!! Both men look to hit a spear and the two collide head first! Both men are down holding their heads, Brock still injured from Amazing Red's elbows and Edge from Orton's punt. The crowd begins to cheer as a man enters the ring from the crowd!! It's Amazing Red!!! The West Side Army Member looks down at the two Heyman Clients, then at the cheering crowd!! The ref can't do anything because the match was set for no DQ!!! Amazing Red takes Brock's arm and puts him in a Kimura!! The crowd goes wild as Amazing Red gets his revenge, but it is short lived, as Brock is able to power Red off of him!! Amazing Red tumbles to the canvas but is immediatly back on his feet, charging at the beast!!

The David and Goliath fight continues!! Brock takes Red down and the two roll around the canvas, exchanging punches!! The ref finally pulls the two apart, and the enemies glare at one another from opposite sides of the ring, breathing heavy, Brock even spits out some blood with a smile. Red cracks his neck then charges again!!! The crowd goes wild as the two meet in the middle of the ring once more, throwing elbows, punches, and whatever else they can to hurt their long time enemy. Brock is able to use his UFC skills to his advantage, and delivers a few well placed punches to Amazing Red, who collapeses to the mat, but not before lashing out with an enziguri!! Both men are down as Edge slowly gets to his feet! He looks at Amazing Red and Brock, both of whom are laying next to each other, temporarily down for the moment. Edge goes to the corner and pulls his hair back as both Amazing Red and Lesnar get to their feet!! The crowd holds their breath as Edge charges, not sure as to who he is going to hit!! Than... SPEAR!! Spear on Lesnar!! Edge goes for the pin....1....2.....3...!!! The crowd goes wild as Edge holds his hand up in victory looking down at Brock angrily before shouting at Heyman, who looks like a kid who just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar!! Amazing Red offers his hand to Edge as they both stand over Lesnar. The Rated R Superstar looks out towards the cheering crowd as Heyman pleads with him not to shake. Edge smiles as he shakes Amazing Red's hand!!! We then go to a commercial break as Amazing Red and Edge climb the tunbuckle to soak in the cheers while Lesnar lays in the middle of the ring, defeated by the WSA and ex-Heyman member.

Sorry for how short it is, my laptop broke lol, doing this at work :p  
XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 196fuarapyylmgif
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:09 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Nxo1xJ3XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 UunrQ17

15 minutes into the contest........

Antonio Cesaro has Sheamus up for the Neutralizer, but Sheamus wiggles out of it, stands upright, lifts Cesaro up, and slams him down with the White Noise! Sheamus is fired up as he sees the table at the opposite side of the ring and points to it. The Celtic Warrior grabs Cesaro, lifts him up on his shoulders and sprints toward the table shouting "FELLLAAAAAA" at the top of his lungs, slamming Cesaro through the table with the Fella Bomb! The referee calls for the bell as Sheamus stands over Cesaro with his hand raised! Sheamus demands a mic, and one of the officials throws one to him. Sheamus points at the fallen Cesaro and starts speaking.

Sheamus:
So THIS is your United States champion......I've seen little girls that put up more of a fight than that! Another night, another idiot that gets put through a table! Shawn Michaels has three weeks to give his title to ME, because at Final Stand, he will not only lose his Intercontinental Championship, he will not only have to be sent back to that hospital after the arse kicking I will give him, but he will be forced to step away from this company once and for all! Three weeks, Shawn. Three weeks that you have to consider easing the pain and giving the title to me! Think about it Shawn. All the pain and embarrassment you would face when I destroy you at Final Stand....You could avoid this fate, Shawn. Three weeks. Three. Weeks.

Sheamus drops the mic, and walks out of the ring looking pretty angry. The segment fades to black.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Main Event

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 F1aIMHG XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 NpTZeYu

After what has been a match that has been mostly dominated by the stronger of two former members of The Shield, Reigns' momentum is stopped in its tracks after a series of calculated knee strikes towards his abdomen, dropping the powerhouse down to a knee. Ambrose stumbles backwards towards the nearest corner, looking to end this heated contest for superiority in an instant with his patented Knee Trembler. He raises an arm into the air in the shape of a gun, pointed towards the same man he defeated at X-treme X-mas in the end of last year, looking for a repeat performance here tonight.

With a “pull of the trigger,” Ambrose “shoots” his target, before charging forward with a full head of steam, ready to deliver the final blow on his former ally. Reigns, on the other hand, has other plans, launching himself off the canvas and nearly tearing the World Heavyweight Champion in half with a spear! Ambrose holds his ribs in what appears to be a rare emotion shown by him, as Reigns goes for the pinfall attempt.

3!

The theme of the man victorious in this match plays throughout the arena, causing the referee to raise Reigns' arm into the air. Reigns lets out a roar as Ambrose rolls towards the turnbuckle to create some separation and gather his breath back. He pulls away from the referee and begins to scale the turnbuckle, a huge win for the Number One Contender to Antonio Cesaro's United States Championship as the weeks tick down before their encounter at Final Stand.

The referee, who has retrieved the World Heavyweight Championship from the timekeepers area, brings Ambrose his championship, and one would have to believe that Ambrose is livid after not only losing before the biggest night of his career thus far at Final Stand, but losing towards a man that he has said time and time again he is better than. Ambrose makes it up to his feet, using the ropes as leverage, the signs of him still feeling the effects of Reigns' spear still clear as day.

Reigns hops off the turnbuckle and turns around to see Ambrose sneaking up on him, his World Heavyweight Championship wrapped in his hands. Reigns is heard mouthing, 'I dare you” towards Ambrose, who almost contemplates whether or not to take Reigns up on his offer. He takes a step forward, causing Reigns to prepare himself for the impending attack, but instead of swinging his championship towards him, Ambrose instead drops down to the canvas and rolls out of the ring.

He makes his way up the ramp, leaving Reigns in the center of the ring to continue his celebration after his win over the World Heavyweight Champion. Ambrose stands on the stage for a moment, looking at his former ally in Roman Reigns and is shown mouthing, “At least it wasn't Rollins” before disappearing behind the curtain. The last image shown is Reigns standing tall before Breakdown goes off the air.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Cards ended guys. Day Lights Savings screwed some things up, so if you have some stuff to post still please use the XWL Exclusives bit. And remember to not wait until the last minute to post your stuff next time <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014   XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014  -  3/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 3/7/2014 - 3/14/2014
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2