Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey Feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Survey Feedback Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey Feedback   XWL Survey Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:58 pm

XWL Survey Feedback

As a team, we've discussed the issues raised by you guys in the survey(thanks for filling it out by the way), and yeah a lot of stuff has been discussed, and we're continuing to discuss a lot of things, because ultimately if you guys aren't enjoying XWL then we're bad admins really, and that just isn't acceptable to us, and before I start address the issues raised I just want to say that if ANYONE has any issues that they don't want to be made public please just PM or Skype an admin about it, this place is supposed to be fun.

Feelings on Admins

This was genuinely quite concerning, and I hadn't been aware of this massive anti-admin chat that happened a few weeks ago until today, and I'm not to be a dictator or just a dick, but I'm not going to accept people thinking Gregg is a shitty admin, he's a great one and he gives his opinion on things when asked and definitely isn't a yes man for David, nor hopefully is anyone on the admin team. I don't know what you guys think about Stay, Austin or myself, but yeah trust me Gregg's a lot better admin than you gives seemingly give him credit for.

David, however is the devil... apparently, and everyone blindly agrees to him to avoid an argument. This really is a complete break down on communication between admins, and really isn't the case. While David can, and I'm sure he'll admit this be quite hard headed on some things(so can I), at the end of the day it's a majority vote, and the reason it seems like we give in to David it's because an admin or two refuse to give their opinion, which sucks and I don't really understand why they're doing that. Again as with Gregg, David's not all bad for a DiBiase fan, and he seems to of got a bad rep because of this.

One big problem we do have is Admins lying and conspiring to each other to get their way or make other admins look like jerks to members. Ironically had this issue as recently as yesterday where someone took a quote out of context and sent it to a bunch of members, and weirdly enough an admins getting slagged off for allegedly saying something that they haven't. Whoever is doing that needs to grow up or they'll be de-admined and/or banned from XWL, it's hard enough getting XWL to work well without some renegade admin trying to make something out of nothing.

Superstar/Diva limit

Up until now the rule has been 2 superstars and a diva or 2 divas and a superstar. This is no longer the case. The rule is now 3 characters regardless of gender, however a MAXIMUM of 2 Admin Approved Superstars does apply.

Championships

As of now we do not feel that adding another title is a good idea due to the levels of activity, however should activity pick up and we feel there is enough demand for another title this can change.

Title shots and rematches

A lot of people(including some admins) didn't know there was a rematch rule in XWL, so from here on out any member who loses a championship is entitled to a rematch should they want it. All they have to do is message an admin before the Friday(when the card is made), and tell them they want their rematch, or just tell us they'd like it at the next PPV. However they will have 30days or until the next PPV from when they lost their title to get their rematch.

Regarding how we choose contenders, we generally pick contenders based on promos, which a lot of you don't like. However I think you'll all agree that promos should count for something. But so should matches. Which is why we'll start taking both into account again, so we will be rewarding people who do BOTH promos and matches consistently, not one or the other. I will also start doing a Power 5/10, however I should stress if is purely my opinion and in no way shape or form reflect on the other admins opinions or title opportunities.

I also agree with a lot of you in terms of wanting more contenders matches, and it will happen, however more recently there hasn't been much logic in giving them as the activity has dropped a lot due to WWE 13... well sucking. However now that people have settled on their superstars and hopefully activity will pick up with 2K14 these will be happening a lot more often.

The community

It's been pretty stagnant, probably because you all hate us and we're evil admins that hate everyone. Sigh. Anyway if anyone has any ideas on cool stuff we could do together as the super online best friends that we once were please step up and suggest. If you wanna pick up some hookers and kill them in a hilarious yet sexy crash on GTA 5, we're game, we'll even let you keep the body. If you have any cool games that we could play together post in the Video Game section. Any other ideas let us know.

Other stuff

We're still discussing the other stuff mentioned at the moment as there were a fair bit of stuff, and you guys seem to have different opinions on certain things, but we are listening to you guys.
Back to top Go down

XWL Survey Feedback
Page 1 of 1