Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013

Go down 
+15
#NOTSEME
Ash
The tu is here
TheKrzyOne
Liam
DieCobros
P1
Twiztid
Sex Ferguson
DashingDJUrie
Bang
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
Austin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Breakd

Live from - Kansas City, Kansas
Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arena for Matches: XWL Breakdown 2013
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 DfNxj7n

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 D8qBX4bXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 SP1i9k5

Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 SwkKa14XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 AgzNDx9

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Ne9bDznXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 74Dmjwv

Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 NuE4NkuXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 CyIkgU9

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 LyN1hFpXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 LD1zgYx

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 35zUiZRXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 GaBoSDv

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 UupHkknXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 T9c0bx4

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 VGEZSqTXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 C3sRnqx

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 7ewWje1XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 ZaLmgC7

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 40BQdDSXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 TveOA62

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 OLFkr60XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Kzi5ba0

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 A3f3NWXXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 QI1EE6s

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 QuHL5a2XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 V3pM3ZQ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 GAENhLZXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 8kZfy1c

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 IxfSjitXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 O5P7XvT

Pick Your Poison Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 NMQGO1cXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 MYsfSl7

Pick Your Poison Main Event
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 A5WFcpyXWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 MYsfSl7
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Breakdown comes back from commercial, and to the surprise of everyone the Elimination Chamber that has been hanging above the ring all night, begins to lower.

[Jim Ross]
What is going on? The Chamber is lowering!

[Jerry Lawler]
I don't know, JR but the Chamber is up there as this Sunday, we will see the first ever Divas Elimination Chamber!

A familiar theme hits across the arena

The theme of Eve Torres is blasting throught the arena, the live audience shows their disapproval for Eve.

[Jim Ross]
Well here is one of the six divas that will battle it out in what could be the most brutal Divas match of all time.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Ic8a828

Eve walks out from  behind the curtain, a smile across her face. She sarcastic waves to the live crowd, as she makes her way down the ramp. Eve looks at the  Chamber that is now around the ring, before picking up a microphone and entering the chamber.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 V72Qpdw
[Eve Torres]
I can tell you're all wondering why the Chamber is surrounding this ring. Well this Sunday at The Monster Bash, six divas will battle it out in this structure. 5 of the  most undeserving divas on the roster, and myself will put on the first ever Divas Elimination Chamber, that brings me to why I'm out here now.... I wanted to give you all a preview, because what you see right now... Me standing in this chamber alone, will be the same picture you see at the Monsters Bash. I will be standing in the centre of this ring with my hand raised as I am crowned the Number One Contender for the Divas Championship. I've told you all for weeks that I am the best Diva this company has to offer and I will prove it.. I will beat five of their hand picked so called Divas in one night.. something that has never been done before. It's guaranteed that at the Monsters Bash, history will be made... but I will be the one making that history. My name will be the one going down as the winner of the first ever Divas Elimination Chamber, and not only will I make history I will.....

Eve is then cut of by.....

The fans cheer as the theme of Kaitlyn begins to play throughout the arena. Eve doesn't seem too pleased as Kaitlyn makes her way out from behind the curtain with a microphone of her own in her hand.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Normal_SD_892013_flv_001459720

Kaitlyn's theme begins to die out as she slowly makes her way down the ramp. At about halfway, she begins to raise her microphone to speak.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Normal_SD_892013_flv_001478880

[Kaitlyn]
So you're telling us that you are so good that you can and will win the elimination chamber? I'm pretty sure that is what I heard, but I just wanted to make sure because it sounded a bit odd to me. I mean, I can't argue that you're pretty darn good. Just remember that time you won the Divas Champio- Oh wait, that didn't happen. Or maybe that time you won the Miss Money in the Bank Briefc- Wait a second, that didn't happen either. Or, we can't forget the time you won the Queen of the Ring tour- No, that didn't happen either. I don't recall you winning much of anything Eve, so what makes you think this match won't end up like every other opportunity you've been given during your time here?

Kaitlyn pauses for a moment as she begins to walk up the steel steps while the crowd lets out a slight cheer.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Normal_SD_892013_flv_001492160

[Kaitlyn]
Face facts, Eve. I'm winning this Elimination Chamber, and I'm not saying I think I will, I'm saying I will win this. You're good, trust me, and I respect what you are capable of doing in that ring but I just don't think what you bring to the table can get you the win. There is some tough competition in this chamber, but I'm not going to let that stop me from reclaiming what is rightfully mine. The thing that I was kinda screwed out of and never got the rematch for. And in case you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the Divas Championship. The same championship that I've held twice now, one reign being a record setting two hundred and thirty days which is two hundred thirty days more then you've held that championship.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 MWgKNjT
[Eve Torres]
It isn't about what you've done in the past, this is about the future of the Diva Division. I am the future of the diva division, I may not have had the success here in XWL that you've had... but you won't have the future in XWL that I do. I'm sick of been left on the sidelines, I'm sick of been overlooked. I gave Hulk Hogan no choice but to put me in the Elimination Chamber, and now I will win it, I will get my deserved shot at the Divas Championship, and I will make history.

Kaitlyn doesn't reply at first but let's out a slight chuckle before speaking once again.

[Kaitlyn]
Make history? Eve, funny you mention that because if anyone is going to make history then it is going to be me. I'm the longest reigning Divas Champion in history. I was the first, and I'm probably the best because it isn't that hard to be better than Nikki, Queen of the Ring in XWL history. I've held the Miss Money in the Bank briefcase, something only nine others have done in the history of XWL. And I don't mean to sound a bit over confident, but having 'First Divas Elimination Chamber Winner' on my wrestling resume would probably cement me as one of the most memorable Divas in XWL History.

Kaitlyn's head immediately snaps towards the top of the ramp as the fan's boo at the noise of Maria's theme. Maria walks out on the stage and does her blow the kiss routine to the fans who reciprocate with boo's. She lifts the mic in her hand towards her lips and begins speaking.

{Maria}
It's funny you mention the future of the Diva's division Eve because the women standing in the ring with you there, yes you Kaitlyn, is detrimental to the very existence of it.

Maria starts walking down the ramp towards the ring.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 UZkDukI

She reaches the ring and walks up the steps into it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 XoJYWNh

{Maria}
I intend on winning the Chamber if not for myself then to keep either Layla or Kaitlyn from winning it. Two cancers on the well being of this division need to be taken care of and if there's a better chance to kill two birds with one stone I don't see it. Last week, you screwed me over in the Steel Cage match and that kept me from making my point, thus I had to make it later in the evening. The attack on Layla, that's on you because you couldn't keep your nose out of my business. Yes, you want revenge on me and all that but that was between Layla and I and you coming out just shows your scared of me showing you up, taking your precious spotlight you so desperately desire and you would be so envious if I did it in the ring rather than kissing these fans' ass, you'd not just be envious but you would HATE yourself if that happened.

Kaitlyn seems pretty unfazed as Maria lowers her microphone, the two standing there for a second before Kaitlyn raises hers.

[Kaitlyn]
I'm sorry, but you could at least take the crap out of your mouth before you decide to come out here the next time because that's all I'm hearing. And it's funny you say that I couldn't keep my nose out of your business when you've got your nose so far up in my business that it's not even funny anymore. No way to hide the fact that you are here to be in the spotlight, Maria, or would you rather be called Vickie's little puppet? Because I feel either of them would be appropriate names for someone like you who gets used if it is promised that you get that little bit of fame and fortune that you fail at getting on your own.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 YsQ1FGL

{Maria}
I'm Vickie's puppet? Apparently you are deaf, dumb and blind because as I've said before I used Vickie, she provided a means to an end and I took it. This whole thing isn't about the spotlight, honestly I would've much preferred that the mask never came off and I finished you at the Pay Per View but that's not what happened and this all ended up to where we are now. Kaitlyn, you and Layla can bullshit this however you want, spin it too these people whichever way you see fit but I know what I'm doing and I know what needs to be done and what needs to be done is to eliminate the cancer from this division! You keep delaying the inevitable.....at the Pay Per View, last week in the cage but in the Chamber I plan on at least taking care of one of you maybe I finish what I tried to do last week with Lay-!

[Layla]
Key word being, tried?

Layla's theme cuts out, and she starts to walk down the ramp, reaching the ring after not long, where she stops just as she gets onto the apron.

[Layla]
Little Maria got a taste of her own medicine, and she wants to wine about it, ever heard of karma? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you? For some reason you've become obsessed with a Steel Pipe, you carry it everywhere, I bet it's tucked into your boots right now? Watch out ladies, she's not afraid to pull that out if she feels threatened...which is like, all the time? This isn't about last week, or how you've turned into this ridiculous martyr for yourself. This is about The Elimination Chamber, the very match that we'll all step inside for the first time in history, this Sunday.

She steps into the ring, joining Eve, Kaitlyn, and Maria.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 OMrgFAn

[Layla]
I'm sure we're all agreed, we want to win this match, and I'm no exception. Eve I'm not going to insult you for never being champion, I mean you've been here for a while now, failed quite a bit...but maybe Sunday will be your night....or maybe it'll be Kaitlyn's she's the longest reigning Divas Champion in history after all, maybe she'll trump her own streak? Or, hell could freeze over and Maria could become Divas Champion after ALMOST five years of, well...not being Divas Champion, ever. However, there is another option, I could win the match, considering out of everyone in this ring...I've done things that may never be done again, I've experienced Hell in a Cell...I've excelled in making history, and so if you ask me, I'd say this match is right up my alley.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 MWgKNjT
[Eve Torres]
All of this...much like anything you three do here in XWL is irrelevant. Because I've already said, I'm the one who's going to win the Divas Championship, because lets face it not only am I the only deserving Diva in the Chamber, I'm the only interesting Diva in this chamber. Look at you three, There's Kaitlyn who does nothing but brag she had the Divas Championship for however many days it was, but who did you really beat? Who actually cared for you holding that Championship? That's right...Nobody. Just like nobody cares for this false act Layla is putting on, we all know that deep down she's still the same Layla, She's still the selfish, untrustworthy bitch she has always been, no matter what comes out that mouth of yours Layla, deep down you know that if the chance comes you will throw Kaitlyn aside to get the Divas Championship....and Maria, please tell us all what You've done to deserve to be in this Chamber? Just because you have this little thing going on with Kaitlyn and Lalya doesn't mean you deserve to be here...You're the most irrelevant diva out of them all, you being here even makes Layla being here seem exciting. But it's time for you ladies to face the facts..neither of you three or any other Diva deserves this more than I do.

[Kaitlyn]
Would you look at that, Eve actually says something logical for once.

Kaitlyn pauses as she shrugs her shoulders, letting out a little laugh before raising the microphone to speak once more.

[Kaitlyn]
At least we can agree that Maria is the most irrelevant Diva here, not only that, but we actually didn't have to be used by other people to get to where we are. But Eve is right, what have you done to deserve this match or this opportunity? I don't see you winning any contenders matches, any money in the bank briefcases or any Queen of the Ring tournaments to earn this. You are the sixth wheel while us five, whether we like each other or not, we have earned this making you the oddball of the bunch. Without Vickie, you wouldn't be here right now... You'd still be passing yourself along the guys in the back considering that is probably what you are best at, isn't it?

A faint "Ohhh" could be heard as Kaitlyn turns to Layla.

[Kaitlyn]
And Layla, we may be friends now, but everything changes in that chamber. I'm not going to take a second thought to spear you if it means winning this match to once again become the Divas Champion. It doesn't matter if you've won a steel cage, hell in a cell or whatever because the chamber is different then any of that. You've got these glass pods, the tons of steel wrapped around us, the steel flooring around the side. If anything, no one has the upper hand over any one going into this match.

[Layla]
When I look around this chamber....

Layla slowly spins around, gazing at every aspect of what the massive structure that is the Elimination Chamber.

[Layla]
The possibilities are endless, there are hundreds of ways we all could meet our demise, one false move, and you might as well call it a career. Here's the thing about matches like this, neither of us, even if we've been in similar environments, know what to expect when that bell sounds Sunday. It'll be every woman for herself, no friends, no enemies, only opponents vying for the same thing. We all wanna make history, we all wanna become the number one contender for our own respective reasons. But I'll tell each and every last one of you right now, don't mistake this "new" me for someone that can't get the job done like I have many a times before. History doesn't lie, and history has been on my side since day one when I became this company's first Women's Champion.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 DlkJFok

[Layla]
I might not have always been going down the right path so to speak...but at the end of the day, the only thing that anyone will remember is that I've been a force to be reckoned with, and The Monster Bash will be no different. Let me clarify this for you now, this isn't personal, I'm not heading into this match a vendetta against anyone of you. Yes, not even you Maria, because this is bigger than any dispute. I'm heading into this match with a purpose, to reclaim The Divas Championship, and it all starts when my hand is raised at the end of the night, and I'm crowned the winner of the biggest match this division has ever had.

As soon as Layla puts the microphone down, the theme of her very bitter rivals, Brie and Nikki, The Bella Twins hit and the expression on her face changes from one with hope to a slightly annoyed look. The other divas surrounding Layla also begin to roll their eyes as Brie comes out from the back but not alone, she's accompanied by her twin sister Nikki Bella...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 R4w02Gg

[Brie Bella]
Hold on, cut the music. There's a party out here and it seems like I wasn't invited. Boohoo, I'm so sad. It seems like each and every single one of you down there were too threatened to invite me out to the festivities but I suppose I'll crash it and I'll bring some company, my twin sister, Nikki. Now I haven't been out here but I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the predictable. Shall I begin? Eve is probably out here talking about how she's the best diva in this division and no one compare to her skill yet I don't see any achievements that can back that up. Where's the proof?

[Nikki Bella]
I'd like to know too, where is it Eve? Are you still in the process of trying to achieve something in this division?
[center]XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 Ic13Pxq

[Brie Bella]
And Kaitlyn, let me guess, you're out here bragging about your 200 plus day reign and how you can't wait to do it all again after you "win" the Elimination Chamber, emphasis on the win. I sure can't wait to see you "win".... that's sarcasm by the way, I thought I should let you know. And then I'm guessing you're already thinking of a comeback regarding my short title reign. Please, just save it. You're so irrelevant to me that I don't even think I should waste more time talking about you. Moving along...

[Nikki Bella]
Hey, is that Maria? I didn't even recognize you, been hiding behind Vickie's large shadow for so long, finally getting your time to shine.

[Brie Bella]
I don't even have anything bad to say about Maria seeing that I didn't even realize she still had a job with this company

[Nikki Bella]
She's the reason Layla was almost fired...
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 NlhLw7q

[Brie Bella]
Maria! I came out here to personally thank you for your efforts, I've been trying for so long to get rid of Layla, you don't even understand. But anyways, Layla...Layla....Layla, I'm sure you're out here pleading your case how you've changed, how you just want to see everyone do well and you just want to make history and that's my problem with you, you just can't be authentic, everything that comes from you is fake. You would think smacking you around more than enough times would you change your approach to life but I guess it hasn't. But anyways, here's the thing, you're done making history, you've competed in Steel Cage matches, Hell in a Cell matches, you've had your successes and failures, kudos to you, whatever... but here's with it ends. The truth of the matter is I'm the best candidate in this Elimination Chamber match, not you, not Eve, not this red head, and definitely not Kaitlyn. I've worked too hard to just let you creatures step over and earn the glory of being called the first ever winner of the first-ever Divas Elimination Chamber.

Brie and Nikki Bella reach the chamber enclosed ring, then after staring at it's menacing like features, they walk up the steel steps and enter the cage, eventually stepping into the ring with the other four.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 OwIAJcL

[Brie Bella]
So which one of you think you're actually going to beat me at The Monster Bash? I'd love to know because I'm pretty sure I've defeated all of you countless times, especially you Layla, countless times!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 IF2yKyL

{Maria}
Woah! Don't mean to cut you off Brie but I take great offense to all of you insinuating I'm a push over. You're right in saying I haven't necessarily earned my spot in this match but don't for one second think you can just bull rush right through me. I had you BEAT Layla, I don't care what you, Kaitlyn, and everyone says it took her saving your ass and the only reason she even did it was to protect her ego. Vickie pinned you and you couldn't stand yourself and you couldn't stand me winning one of the biggest matches of my career, so you had to interject yourself but now we'll be locked in the chamber together and I'll finish what I started last week with Layla and I get to send another impactful message to you Kaitlyn. Another thi-!

Torrie Wilson
Sorry was you talking? I didn't realise.

Torrie Wilson the sixth and final competitor in the upcoming elimination chamber reveals herself from behind the curtain and makes her way down the ramp.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 AG2eBIN

Torrie Wilson
You see, you all may stand here and argue over who's more deserving than who and who's done what to get into this match. But when it comes down it we're all going to be giving it our all this weekend in attempt to earn a shot at the diva's title. Now I don't know about you lot but I don't see where who's more deserving is going to help you win? Because it's not. We should all be thankful for this chance we're given and for you five of course to be thankful for being in the first ever diva's elimination chamber. I mean come on you're going to be a part of history! It's just a shame that the winner is stood right here.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 KWdwZyK

Torrie Wilson
You see, the thing is. We've all paid our dues where needed to get this shot whether some have worked harder than other or not. But the truth is that this is going to come down to who wants it more and I'm sorry to say it girls but I've been a bottom feeder in this company since I started and I've finally proven and worked myself hard enough to get the chance I need to be at the top of the podium and you're kidding yourselves if you think I'm going to let that slip. And we're going to look at statistics then Eve, last week I beat you in a falls count anywhere match and the week before Nikki I made you look like a fool too. Now I have more momentum than any of you stood here in this ring which is what will be the difference maker when I am crowned the new number one contender this weekend.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013 - Page 3 OwIAJcL

[Brie Bella]
Is it over yet? Are you done speaking Torrie, giving the typical good girl speech? Trust me, I've heard it plenty of times, don't need to hear it again. I don't care about YOU or Layla or Maria or Eve or Kaitlyn or who paid their dues honestly. I know why I'm here, you don't have to tell me. Now what I think you're doing is prolonging this beat down so how about you put your microphone done and make your way to this ring so I can teach you a thing or two about paying dues. I'm done talking...

Brie gives a fake smile to the Torrie Wilson and gestures for her to step inside the chamber. Brie holds her hand out and says "Come on Torrie, step inside." as the cameras focus in on her. Torrie Wilson stands on the ramp and the crowd begins to cheer "Torrie! Torrie!" It's obvious the fans are behind her and want to see her put the Bella Twins in their place. Torrie Wilson drops her microphone and she struts down the ramp as both Brie and Nikki signal for her to step inside the chamber.

Torrie finally make her way in and she freezes for a moment as The Bellas look on rather joyfully as they see the numbers are in their favor, if and only if the other divas don't interfere. Every diva is out here for themselves however Brie just happened to bring some back-up. Despite being possibly outnumbered, Torrie continues her pursuit and steps in the ring. Nikki Bella is the first to start charging at Torrie Wilson but Torrie steps out of the way and uses a little extra momentum to send Nikki Bella flying over the rope and onto the steel structure, which causes a loud crash. Nikki Bella shouts out in pain as Torrie Wilson looks on and wags her finger at her adversary.

As Torrie's back is turned, Brie comes from behind and hits Torrie with a huge axe handle to the back, catching Torrie by surprise. Brie starts to put the "L" sign up to her forehead, directing it towards Torrie Wilson. The former Divas Champion starts stomping away on Torrie Wilson only for Layla to start rushing to Torrie's aid in a matter of seconds. Layla grabs Brie by the waist and pulls her off of Torrie but Brie isn't too surprised. Brie turns around and stares at Layla with a very dirty look, telling Layla to mind her own business, followed by a huge push. Layla stumbles back a bit but before Brie can continue her assault again, Layla gets back in Brie's face. Again, Layla tells Brie to back away from Torrie but Brie ignores Layla and pushes her so hard that Layla drops to the ground and Layla doesn't take this to well.

Layla gets back up onto her feet and taps Brie on the back. Brie, now angry, turns around, only to be hit by a spinning back kick from the British Bombshell. Layla then takes the head of Brie Bella, twist it around and it looks like she's going for the Layout but Maria isn't having it one bit, she isn't going to let Layla have the spotlight. Maria reaches into her boot and pulls out a steel pipe and starts charging into Layla's direction. Layla notices and lets go of Brie Bella and right as Maria goes to strike Layla, Kaitlyn runs up behind Maria and grabs her hand, preventing her from hitting Layla.

Kaitlyn begins to deliver a series of blows to Maria, causing her to drop the steel pipe in the process. Maria is trying to fight back but Kaitlyn isn't taking none of what Maria throws at her. Layla attacks Maria from behind and the two of them begin to work down on the diva who they have had quite the troubles with as of lately. They seem to be in firm control until Eve comes out of seemingly no where and shoves Layla off of Maria, causing a fight to break out between the two of them now! Kaitlyn doesn't seem to have any intent of helping Layla as she is too focused on fighting Maria at this moment in time.

Eve slams Layla into the corner and shoves her knee up into the gut of Layla, looking to wear her down. Layla attempts to fight back but Eve stops her, delivering a hard shot to the previously injured knee of Layla. Eve doesn't just store right there though, she grabs Layla's leg and begins to wrap it around the rope and shouts "You think you are better then me!?" before pulling on her leg some, applying pressure to the knee. In the back, Torrie seems to gain control of her fight against Brie, shoving her to the ground as she looks over to notice Layla in trouble and quickly comes to her aid.

Torrie clubs Eve in the back, and begins to force her away from Layla as a fight between those two begin to stur up. Kaitlyn is now seen still in firm control of Maria, grabbing her by her red hair and could be heard saying "You want to ruin my career!? I'll end yours in return!" before tossing Maria over the top rope and onto the steel flooring of the chamber. Layla begins to regain herself, unwrapping her knee from the rope as she gets to her feet, a little bit of favoring in the knee could be shown but it doesn't effect her too much as she is looking to get right back in the fight that has begun between the chamber participants.

Chaos is running wild just as it's expected to this Sunday, Layla's now in the middle of reigniting her rivalry with Brie by getting in a scuffle with her. Kaitlyn's stepped out of the ring and is attempting to punish Maria even more. Whereas Torrie and Eve have found their way out of the ring and are now dukeing it out next to one of the pods either of them could be locked in. Eve bounces Torrie's skull off the plexi glass, while Kaitlyn gets poked in the eyes as she tried to pick Maria up, and now is pressed against the steel chain wall having her face grated against it. Layla pulled the ropes down when Brie charged at her and as soon as Brie gets to her feet Layla pushes her feet through the ropes with a modified drop kick of sorts that sends Brie bouncing into the wall of the Elimination Chamber.

Layla steps out of the ring charging at her for more, only for Brie to kick her in the shin, then grab her leg taking her down to the ground, and then hooks the other leg, propelling her up and into the unforgiving wall. Kaitlyn's enthralled with her war with Maria, Eve and Torrie are exchanging elbows, and Brie's banging Layla's head on the steel grated floor like a mad woman. If The Elimination Chamber is this crazy come Sunday, we're going to be in one for hell of a historic encounter, the madness is the last sight we see before we fade away to the view of nothing but carnage between these six women that'll battle it out for the number one contenders match at The Monster Bash.

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 10/13/2013 - 10/20/2013
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3