Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

PPV Awards: Digital Decision

Go down 
+3
Stay✔
Jonguin
P.R Son
7 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Empty
PostSubject: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Superstar of the PPV
PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Xcqeb1P
Winner: Cody Rhodes
Runner Up: Alex Shelley

Diva of the PPV
PPV Awards:  Digital Decision KsqP3fs
Winner: Mschif
Runner Up: Paige

Promo of the PPV
PPV Awards:  Digital Decision JPyJE82
Winner: Ted DiBiase
Runner Up: Dolph Ziggler

Shocker of the PPV

Winners: Cody Rhodes Wins The World Heavyweight Championship, AND Alicia Fox Returns
Runners Up: Jericho returning and attacking The Rock, Kaitlyn going batshit on Layla, Ted attacking Cody after the Main-Event, and the ending to The Miz/Sabin match

Match of the PPV
PPV Awards:  Digital Decision DcgbQTuPPV Awards:  Digital Decision Lz87EBt

PPV Awards:  Digital Decision XjLTpiiPPV Awards:  Digital Decision NDi2cJ2
Winner: The United Queendom Vs  The Bella Twins
Runner Up:  Kevin Steen Vs  Mick Foley  &   Randy Orton  Vs  Carlito

Champion of the PPV
PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Ne2aJo5
Winner: John Morrison
Runners Up: Alex Shelley

Personally one of my favorite pay-per-views in a LONG time, what made this PPV so amazing is the fact that so much unexpected amazing things happened. Just look at the nominations for shocker of the PPV, that in itself shows how many great moments were had, match of the PPV had a lot of nomations too, as well as diva of ppv, and promo so as a league we really knocked it out of the park with Digital Decision. Tremendous work from everyone, if you haven't read it all yet I suggest you do when you get time because it just was for sure a great read all the way through.

Appreciate the votes that fell in my favor like Ted's promo being named promo of ppv <3   Really loved how that turned out so it's great to see so many feel the same about it.

Also proud that the Divas tag got match of the PPV, it's the second time a divas match has been match of PPV, and funny enough the only other time was at Digital Decision about two years ago.

Congratulations to all the winners, and especially to everyone that contributed to this awesome show, let's be sure to top it at Supremacy. <3

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Glad to see the World Title feud swept the awards with Superstar of the PPV, Promo of the PPV, and Shocker of the PPV! Not to mention the other two nominations.

This is also the first time I won both Superstar of the PPV and Shocker, cheers lads. Klass

Congrats to all the other winners and I agree with David, this was an awesome show. Digital Decision has always been a fun show too, even if you guys are a bunch of trolls.

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:01 pm

OMG! Yay at the Divas Match being match of the show, thanks guys. Also congrats to all the winners and all who voted. Also, thanks for the Champion of the Show award <3.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Congratulations to all the winners and all the memorable mentions. Digital Decision was a fantastic PPV, everyone did great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Guys the PPV was gr8, lots of stuff done & was pretty quality too. So congrats to all the winners of awards on one of the better PPVs plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Didn't even think Kaitlyn attacking Layla would be a shocker. I just knew it was what the people wanted us flag Congrats to everyone who won though, it was probably the best pay-per-view so far this year.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm

This is the first time I've ever won Shocker of the PPV, so thank you so much to everyone that voted for me, and congratulations to all of the other award-winners. It was a really fun and intense PPV and I'm glad to be back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards:  Digital Decision Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV Awards: Digital Decision
Page 1 of 1