Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013

Go down 
+18
Dash
Sam
Shug
Ego
Adam
Ash
Liam
TheFilthParade
Austin
Legal
Zack
Twiztid
TheKrzyOne
Stay✔
Pats
Zander
P.R Son
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 pm

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Mwa1xgt

Live from - Miami, Florida

Deadline Time - 4:30 PM EST

The Rock's Open Challenge

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 VBPRPsRXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 LGvClVT
The Rock vs. ???

Choose the Stipulation

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 CDdltYuXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 ZTigkPd
Torrie Wilson vs. Madison Eagles

Option A: Hangman's Horror Match
Option B: Falls count anywhere
Option C: Handcuff match

Choose the Match Type

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 PecQPTVXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Yi2GJmZ
Joey Ryan vs Drew McIntyre

Option A: Lumberjack Match
Option B: First Blood Match
Option C: Falls Count Anywhere match

Choose the Match Type

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 M6XpTZlXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 P9Rb37r
Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose

Option A:  Steel Cage
Option B:  Shield As Lumberjacks
Option C:  Submission

Choose the Match Type

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 N0j5ztJXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 LNgWK8o
Carlito vs. Randy Orton

Option A:  30 Minute Iron Man Match
Option B:  Norma Match
Option C:  Two Out Of Three Falls Match

Intercontinental Championship Match

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 33x8zdd

Who Does Morrison Face?

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Ne2aJo5

A. Chris Sabin
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 5mrRCFK

B. The Miz
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 JDRlrJG

C. Daniel Bryan
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 M6XpTZl

United States Championship Match

Choose the Match Type

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 XjurWMzXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 PkLOUFy
Alex Shelley vs. Kofi Kingston

Option A: Two Out Of Three Falls
Option B: Ladder Match
Option C: Normal Match

3 Stages of Hell Match

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 GM5Rw2WXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 M0Ira78
Davey Richards vs. AJ Styles

Stage 1: Write-In
Stage 2: Write-In
Stage 3: Write-In

Divas Championship Match

Who Chooses the Match Type and the Challenger?

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Divastitle

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 VtteHI6XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 KsqP3fs
Kaitlyn vs. MsChif or ???

Option A: vs. MsChif; MsChif chooses match stipulation. If MsChif loses, she is fired.
Option B: vs. Vickie Guerrero's choosing; Vickie Guerrero chooses match stipulation.
Option C: vs. Kaitlyn's choosing' Kaitlyn chooses match stipulation. If Kaitlyn chooses MsChif and loses, Kaitlyn is suspended.

Christian's Open Challenge

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 V0KWETm

Option A: Stone Cold Steve Austin
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 CQtnfSY

Option B: Amazing Red
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 6DM4SbE

Option C: Evan Bourne
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 YKGlDHz

Choose the Match Type

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 DcgbQTuXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Lz87EBt
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 XjLTpiiXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 NDi2cJ2
The United Queendom vs. The Bella Twins

Option A: Layla's choice:  Falls Count Anywhere
Option B: Brie's Choice: Submission Match  
Option C: Nikki's choice:  Extreme Makeover Match
Option D: Paige's choice:  Last Women Standing Match

Choose the Stipulation

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 TeWbcmTXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 KKDIfyF
Seth Rollins vs. Austin Aries

Option A: If Aries wins, Seth leaves the shield. If Rollins wins, Aries becomes the shield's bag boy.
Option B: The loser can't challenge for the IC title as long as Jomo is still champ
Option C:  The winner picks the losers opponent for Supremacy

Choose the Match Type

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 MVHm65KXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 BiRmB0n
Brian Kendrick vs. Yoshi Tatsu

Option A: Yoshi On A Ladder
Option B: Yoshi On A Pole
Option C: Yoshi In A Cage

Choose the Match Type

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 9EyNHV3XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Th3tbUO
JBL vs. Triple H

Option A: No Disqualification No Count Outs
Option B: If JBL Wins, Triple H will work for JBL
Option C: Texas Bull Rope Match

Choose the Match Type

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 5mrRCFKXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 JDRlrJG
Chris Sabin vs. The Miz

Option A:  Ultimate X Match with a Mystery Prize
Option B:  Submission Match
Option C:  No Disqualification Match

Choose the Match Type

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Ggq4nCrXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 I4skZBw
Kevin Steen vs. Cactus Jack

Option A: Barbed Wire Deathmatch
Option B: Taipei Deathmatch
Option C: Barbed Wire C4 Deathmatch

World Heavyweight Championship

Who Chooses the Match Type?

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Worldtitle

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 JPyJE82

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Xcqeb1PXWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 AUCL5sk
Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler featuring Ted DiBiase as Ref

A:  Dolph Ziggler
B:  Cody Rhodes
C:  Ted DiBiase
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Digital Decision opens to the sound of a roaring Miami crowd as the usual fireworks blast through the air into the night sky, the camera pans various shots of the crowd and the best signs before showing a lone Justin Roberts standing in the ring waiting to speak...

[Justin Roberts]
Ladies and Gentlemen! Here to start of your night the way that only he can, the man who was born and raised right here in Miami...A proud Hurricane! Give a warm welcome home to The Peoples Champion! THE ROCK!

The crowd let out a cheer triple the size of before as they here the news, exploding further when...

The People rise to their feet all over the world in their millions as their champion strolls through the curtain with a purpose in front of his home town, the Miami loyal all hold their Hurricane signs up in the air as The Rock does the same, a hard look of determination is shattered by a smile as he notices the admiration of his fans, screaming and shouting for him!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 MoXRp1p
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 50Uc8XV

He strolls down the ramp, high fiving the members of the front row, stopping to shake the hands of all the little kids, he lets out a loud laugh as the kid raises his eyebrow before he does it back! With the parents left delighted The Rock keeps going towards the ring before taking a left and heading up the stairs and along the apron...

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 NiZR1Up

He looks into the sea of fans, taking a moment to think about his entire journey through XWL, this is his third annual Digital Decision pay per view and he couldn't be happier as he takes to the top rope as the hometown hero...

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 AjTERv3

"ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!" Chants ring loud through this sold out crowd, all wondering who will be the one to answer The Rocks challenge, they'd have to be crazy, the atmosphere in here is absolutely electric and there's not a single person in the arena who isn't on Team Bring It! The Rock hops down from the turnbuckle and into the ring where he grabs a mic from the side

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 4cVHEES

[The Rock]
FINALLY! The Rock has come back...To Digital Decision! Which means FINALLY The Rock has come back…To Mi-a-mi! Which means finally….The Rock….Has come back…..HOME! The Rock has had some great moments at this pay per view and The Rock has had some bad moments to go along with it! Last year was a low point in his career as Triple H beat The Rocks candy ass all over this arena! He beat sense into him and he set him back on his path! Sure it was for the better but you can bet a polar bears prostate that The Rock felt that Pedigree for weeks! Then one of the highest points of his career...Was right here at this Pay Per View, The Rock beat Alberto Del Rio in a sixty minute Ironman Match to defend his World Heavyweight Championship! But tonight...Tonight will eclipse all of that as The Rock puts his right foot on the first rung of the ladder back to the top of this company! So whoever you are, wherever you're from and whatever your reason is....

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 QozHmd9

[The Rock]
JUST BRING IT!

Suddenly all the lights in the arena go out...

The crowd are buzzing with excitement....

A loud sound of overwhelming silence fills the air as we are just moments away from finding out who it is...

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!

Fireworks rip through the sound of booming cheers as the theme song of the former World Heavyweight Champion and fan favourite Chris Jericho plays through the arena...The anticipation begins to build as The Rock paces back and forth but eventually out he comes from behind the curtain!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 JvEJIgO

Jericho strolls down the ramp to the sound of his adoring fans as he reaches the bottom he climbs up the stairs, wanders along the apron and spins himself around, hooking his elbow joints over the top rope, swinging back and forth, Vintage Jericho! From there he enters the ring, grabs a mic from the side and turns around, resting into the turnbuckle and smiling at The Rock who has put his guard down and is now smiling back...

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 SJl6EUg
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 P8xOpAI

From there Jericho walks into the middle of the ring towards The Rock before extending his right hand out, the crowd are booming at the display of friendship but just as The Rock puts his arm out to co-operate he pulls it back up again, hesitant...

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 8gUAFyR

[The Rock]
Woah...Woah...Woah...Woah...Woah....Wait just a minute there Chris. The Rock will shake your hand not a problem, not a problem at all but first he has one little question for you...You answered The Rocks challenge but your standing there in your jeans and leather jacket, you don't look like you're ready for a match?

Jericho circles the ring smiling before lifting the mic...

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 AIi7CDl

Chris Jericho
Well that's simple Rock...It's because I'm not here for a match. I'm here for you.

CODEBREAKER!!!

Jericho nails an skull rattling Codebreaker on The Peoples Champ before bouncing back up to his feet and being met by the sound of his old friend...The boo's of the crowd...Like music to his ears the fierce chants of "Jericho Sucks!" and "Y2Joke!" fill the air...Chris could not be any happier with himself if he tried, he looks down at The Rock who is crawling along the mat struggling to breathe and all he can do is smile...He's home.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 C4S1Ao8
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 LsB5R1z

Jericho smirks and exits the ring, strolling back up the ramp when suddenly the crowd pops in a huge manner; he turns around in surprise to see that The Rock is struggling back to his feet in the middle of the ring! The Rock looks him directly in the eyes and spits to the outside, shouting at him to get his ass back in there! Jericho looks absolutely livid as he sprints back towards the ring and under the bottom rope! The Rock is all over him like a rash with a harsh series of right hands to the face, The Rock cocks back and goes to send Jericho over the top rope but Y2J pulls the ropes down causing The Great One to crash and burn on the outside next to the announcers table!

Jericho rips off his leather jacket and throws it down to the mat! He then quickly exits under the bottom rope, booting The Rock square across the jaw! Y2J then grabs the board from the announce table and rips it off, he then grabs a steel tv monitor and holds it up into the air awaiting The Rock to rise, when he finally does, BOOM! Jericho absolutely nails him across the forehead with the monitor! Blood pours out of The Rocks face almost instantly! Chris drops the monitor and heads over to the timekeepers area grabbing a steel chair and folding it up, heading back over to wear The Rock is now up onto one foot, assisted by the table…

Chris grabs The Rock by the jaw, shouting in his face about how he’s the best in the world at everything he does! He then grogs and spits right into Rocks face! The Peoples Champ stands up in anger but Jericho boots him straight in the nuts instantly before reeling back and cracking him across the face with the chair! A loud boo rings through the arena as The Rock falls backwards over onto the table, sprawled out as blood seeps from his head! Chris takes a quick look at the chair and smirks at the blood smears before throwing it to the wayside and climbing up to the top of the table, he rips off his t-shirt and throws it into the crowd before getting ready to end this…

Jericho grabs both of The Rocks legs and hoists them up to his waist before turning the Great One onto his belly locking in the Walls of Jericho! The Rock screams out in pain as Jericho wrenches back as far as possible, each second passing taking more and more blood out of Rocks system, after a few moments that seem to last forever several referee’s and EMT’s come charging down the ramp full speed and after minutes of trying they manage to rip Chris Jericho off of The Rock, pulling him down off the table and around the ring, kicking and screaming as he gets dragged up the ramp shouting that “this is only the beginning”, the EMT’s surround The Rock as he lies there a broken, bloody mess…Chris Jericho started something here tonight, he sent a message, a message that The Rock won’t receive with open arms, the vicious Miami crowd are livid as the show opens in a horrible way for them, who knows what the fallout will be next week as XWL’s Digital Decision rolls on…

Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:22 pm

OSNAP

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS MARKOUTT AND GOTDAMN THIS PPV IS GONNA BE EPIC
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Digital Decision returns from the video package of none other than the Diva's Champion, Kaitlyn, and we head backstage where we see two of XWL's most ruthless, carefree and devious divas, Nikki and Brie, The Bella Twins. The camera focuses in on their conversation.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 WbDEh2X
[Brie Bella]: "I'll admit I had my doubts about coming out here, it screams of something Lay-Cool would have done. . .

[Nikki Bella]: "But I'm glad that my suspicions were wrong, now let's see this cake!

The Bella Twins burst out in laughter as they recite the same words utter by Layla before she was embarrassed on live TV.
[Brie Bella]: We're not the bad girls here, right Nikki? I mean we were only getting revenge for all the people Layla hurt.

[Nikki Bella]: I mean, there's a method to our madness, will anyone really understand?

[Brie Bella]: No, I don't think so, no one is smart enough to realize how good we actually are.

[Nikki Bella]: Sadly, we're fighting a fight these useless divas in the locker room can't fight for themselves. It's like they're scared of Layla.

[Brie Bella]: I'd be scared of her with that face of hers. It seriously creeps me out, ugh.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 6ed2BP0

[Nikki Bella]: The funniest part had to be when she saw the cake and tears started coming to her eyes.

[Brie Bella]: Tears weren't only coming to her eyes, they were coming to mine too, tears of joy.

[Nikki Bella]: That's when I knew we broke her, it took some time but we got it done.

[Brie Bella]: I bet she still has cake in her hair and all over her face, she's just one big hot mess.

[Nikki Bella]: It's unbelievable that Paige thought she could overpower us, who does she think she is?

[Brie Bella]:  All it took was one huge push into the turnbuckle corner and she was out of it. She should be lucky I even served her cake.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Uqgkaq1

[Nikki Bella]: Poor ole' Layla, all she wanted was some birthday cake.

[Brie Bella]: Too bad we served to her with some ice-cold champagne, her favorite type too.

[Nikki Bella]: She looked like a wet mutt, her facial expression was comical.

[Brie Bella]: Good stuff Nikki, let's do it again sometime. We should throw more birthday parties. We're great at it.

[Nikki Bella]: I know right, we should. But anyways, what do you think the fans will vote for tonight? I'm hoping it's Extreme Makeover.

[Brie Bella]: Well it would be nice to have your match type but I'm hoping Submission wins, I'd like to break Layla even more, this time physically.

[Nikki Bella]:  I think I. . .

Before Nikki Bella can finish her sentence, a familiar voice interrupts her. . .

[Torrie Wilson]
I think you two should watch your mouths before you carry on.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 ZXVteJM

[Torrie Wilson]
What you two did to Layla last week was a disgrace and so disrespectful I can't even put it into words. On her birthday as well? Just how proud did that make you? Don't even answer that. Layla is one of the most respected diva's in this company and you thought the rest of us backstage would allow you to get away with what you did? Tonight I'm rooting for Layla and Paige not only to beat you both, but hopefully kick you hard enough you might see a little bit of sense and for the good will of our viewers hard enough most of that tacky make up your wearing comes off with it.

The Bella Twins look at one another rather surprised that Torrie Wilson has decided to say what's on her mind.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 8JqMSYd
[Brie Bella]: I'm sorry, I don't seem to remember who you even are.

[Nikki Bella]:  Hmm, she looks rather familiar, I think I've beaten her before, twice I believe.

[Brie Bella]: I think it's coming to me. . .Torrie?

[Nikki Bella]: Torrie Wilson, oh yeah, that's her name.

[Brie Bella]: Now that we've established her name, I want to know exactly who do you think you are interrupting over conversation?

[Nikki Bella]: Right. You think what we did was despicable, well guess what, I could care less for your opinion. It's sad that you're here rooting for Layla when just a couple weeks ago, she could care less for divas like you. Root for Layla and Paige all you want, it's not like it matters.

[Brie Bella]: Layla is no one in this company just like you, so again, I ask you, who do you think you are?

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 TKGP7Zb

[Torrie Wilson]
Well to be quite frank I couldn't care a less who you are. But when I'm walking backstage and I can hear you two talking about how proud you are for being so disrespectful. Well I'm going to stand up to you and tell you whats on my mind. What kind of women are you, you don't have any manners, you don't respect anybody else and I don't quite believe you respect yourself. I mean if you did, those shoes with that shirt? Please.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 3Cu6UbW

[Nikki Bella]: Would you look at this, little Torrie doesn't want us talking about Layla and how proud we are.

[Brie Bella]: And look at her trying to fight back, what an insult, I'm so hurt.

[Nikki Bella]: Listen Torrie, you're no better, if you want us to talk about someone else, we'll talk about you.

[Brie Bella]: You look like you get your clothes from the cheapest thrift shop and when I mean cheap, I really mean it.

[Nikki Bella]: Your extension are horrible. You smell like 30 year old perfume.

[Brie Bella]: Your teeth look like they've been bleached badly and  you're not better than Layla when it comes to age. Put some clothes on you little whore.

Torrie snarls at the Belle's and gives them a disgusting look before continuing.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 QXqfS2o

[Torrie Wilson]
Well that's rich coming from you! Hypocrite much? Aren't you the diva's that's been with every....

You know what. I'm not going to stoop down to your level. You see, you two can sit hit talking about whoever you want from the XWL locker room but that's not going to change the fact that the only people who like you, and the only people who will ever like you. Are each other. So make the most of what you two have going on here because that's as far as your ever going to come. And it doesn't change the fact that I'm not the only diva back here who didn't like that little trick you pulled on Layla, so just keep an eye out ok.

Torrie winks at the Belle's and sarcastically blows them a kiss before walking away before the argument got any more out of hand.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:17 pm

I didn't know you cared, Torrie. <3  

Take that Bellas, I got back up.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:37 pm

A silver car rolls into the parking lot carrying an unknown passenger into the sold-out arena here in Miami, Florida. A hush falls over this huge crowd as curiosity takes hold of them and forces their eyes to focus on the titantron and nothing else. Could this be a new signing making a triumphant debut? A returning fan-favorite? Or even someone who never quite saw eye to eye with the XWL Universe? This could literally by anybody, but luckily, as the vehicle slows and stops, it would appear that the moment of revelation draws nearer and nearer – barring a technical malfunction or ill-timed commercial break.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 G5AXWDU

The driver of the car pops open the trunk, then steps out to open the back door. He reaches into the backseat and a hand grasps his own as the person inside allows themselves to be assisted out of the car. The camera zooms in on the foot of the person stepping out of the car, then slowly zooms back out to reveal the mystery passenger to be none other than the Divas Champion herself, Kaitlyn!

Even from all the way out in the parking lot you can hear the roar of the crowd as Kaitlyn hoists the title belt onto her shoulders while the driver makes to get her bag from the trunk, however Kaitlyn stops him and gets them herself.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 VAxBfLv

The driver tips his hat before he gets back into the driver’s seat and revs the engine. Kaitlyn checks her phone and smiles as something particularly amusing catches her attention.

The camera focuses on Kaitlyn making her way to the arena doors, when a sickening crunch pulls her attention away from her phone screen towards the source of the disturbing sound. Kaitlyn gasps as she sees that the driver of the car stepped on the gas and hit into a park car right in front of him. Kaitlyn rushes over to assist in whatever way she can and just before she gets there the door flies open and the driver falls out of the car as thick green smoke pours out of the vehicle.

He’s coughing violently while trying to assure Kaitlyn that he’s all right. The damage to the cars were minor and he doesn’t seem to be hurt, more surprised than anything else, and who can blame him? Where the hell did that smoke come from? Medical officials are on the scene rushing over to the scene of the event while attempting to calm Kaitlyn down by telling her that they’ll take things over from this point on.

Kaitlyn appears relieved, though for a brief moment a flicker of something flashes across her face. Nervousness? Fear? She was in that car only moments before… It doesn't matter now, she’s okay and that’s all that matters. Kaitlyn grabs her suitcase and resumes walking toward the front doors but this time her phone remains in her pocket; she’s more alert now than she was a few moments ago.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 EoK5rwK

She steps through the doors and when they slam shut, the lights in that corridor shut off too. For a few seconds all that can be heard are Kaitlyn’s breathing and then her voice, barely a whisper, as she thinks out loud trying to understand what is going on. The lights come back on but they’re dimmer than before and flicker on occasion creating a haunting atmosphere. Kaitlyn takes a deep breath then steels her expression doing what she can to appear brave as she finds herself on the wrong side of these mind games.

Walking with a purpose down the hallways, Kaitlyn turns a corner then stops short as chalk drawings on the ground catch her attention. They’re the outlines of bodies, as though multiple people were slaughtered here, and inside of each outline a name is written.

Paige

Kaitlyn walks past it but is compelled by curiosity to look at the next…

Nikki Bella

And then onto the next…

Lita

She begins to pick up her pace…

Michelle McCool

But she can’t ignore the last outline in the hallway…

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn shakes her head and storms past the distracting drawings and tries to get her head back in the game. She gets over to her locker room and opens the door but when she flips on the light it may be safe to say that she wishes she were anywhere but here. On every inch of the room the number 224 is crudely written. The same 224 that has been randomly flashing on the screen during shows for the last two weeks, and now it would seem that the message was for the divas champion... from a black-hearted potential challenger. On the floor…

On the walls…

Even on the ceilings…

The number has been spray painted in green on every conceivable space in the room and it’s no surprise that Kaitlyn refuses to be inside of there a second longer. She backs out taking her suitcase with her and closes the door behind her though that number must have imprinted itself into her mind by now. Another deep breath… Kaitlyn begins walking, searching for somewhere she can relax… somewhere she won’t be tormented.

But an audible gasp tells us that the games are far from over. The champ walks at a brisker pace and when she drops to her knees we see what put her in this state. On the ground in front of her is AJ Lee, knocked completely out cold with her head turned away from former Chickbusters teammate.

Removing her hands from over her face, Kaitlyn reaches out with them to grab AJ by the shoulders but her fingers slip through AJ’s flesh! Kaitlyn suddenly looks angered because it’s at that moment she realizes that this isn’t actually AJ - but a wax figure that certainly looked real is this poor lighting. What kind of sick person would go through all of this trouble?

That’s a question that answers itself, and it doesn’t look like she’s taken kindly to having this pulled on her. Whether the effort put into these games were worth it is a question that remains unanswered... at least for the time being. Kaitlyn rises from her knees with a stone-cold expression on her face, her eyes fixated in a piercing glare and her lips pressed tightly together. She runs a hand through her hair as she looks around her and surveys the scene, looking for any more visual tricks, or perhaps just a way out. Kaitlyn begins to walk away, but then she turns to face the cameraman and instructs him to not follow her. He obliges and remains standing with the camera fixed on Kaitlyn until she turns the corner and disappears from view.
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:02 pm

As we fade the camera towards the backstage area we see Gail Kim outside Kendrick's locker room.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Th_118

[Gail Kim]:
 Hey Brian Kendrick. I just wanted to wish you good luck in your match tonight. I will be cheering for you and i hope you pull through.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Th_215                         

Gail Kim leaves the area as the camera cuts out.
:-) :p <3

Last edited by Twiztid on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Damn, Gail Kim is rooting against Brian Kendrick Sad
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 am

RCP Reviews: Rock/Jericho Promo
Guess I could start off by saying I liked the tron you used. The line where you said it was Digital Decision that The Rock beat ADR to retain his title made me realize how long ago it's been since you were WHC. Overall, the part before Jericho came out was good and was some classic Rock. Thought it was very fitting for the man who accepted the challenge to be the returning Chris Jericho. Also thought it was smooth of you guys to have The Rock speak before Jericho did and thought it was executed well. And Jericho's part, although only a sentence long, was great too. I liked the heel turn for a feud with The Rock from Jericho. Should be exciting to see. Not sure if it was your intention but the show was in Miami so having The Rock be attacked would be great to draw heat so I liked that too. Also enjoyed The Rock's fighting spirit to get up from the finisher, and I like that more people are starting to incorporate blood into attacks. The last paragraphs of actions I felt was written well as a whole too and I liked that bit.

Krzy Reviews: Bella Twins/Torrie Wilson Promo
Always enjoy reading the way you play the Bellas, othing too fancy but plenty of cattiness to go around. Seeing them play off each other with the insults and the high opinions of themselves in their twin-like way makes for a fun read. Liked how you started off by making fun of Layla and claiming you broke her which was a great way to show how much joy the Bellas get out of making people lives miserable, and there was an interesting point the Bellas made about paying Layla back for the havoc she wreaked, but it's almost the pot calling the kettle black; the Bellas should be the last two playing moral belief. But again, that just shows how hypocritical they are which made me love when Torrie pointed that out. Dunno if this is planting seeds though it if isn't, it's always cool to see people interact with each other outside of their respective feuds. Makes the league feel more like a group rather than various islands that don't interact much. Liam always has a few good one liners sprinkled into his promos, and threatening to kick the tacky make up off the Bella's face was the one that stood out to me the most. Cool of her to stand up for Layla and speak for the divas in the back who are sick of the Bella's crap.

RCP reviews: Kaitlyn Promo
The bit with the champion showing up in a car seemed like a cool little start to this promo and having the belt on-shoulder as well. I liked the smoke in the car, that was cool and felt like MsChif. Kaitlyn's nervousness was realistic and good. The drawings on the ground and them being in succession was great, especially with Kaitlyn being last. I feel clever that I think I figured out 224 is the amount of days Kaitlyn would hold the title if MsChif won, so that was a really cool message to her if I'm right. I like how MsChif was so clearly inside Kaitlyn's head. The wax figure of AJ was a nice touch too since that would certainly be something Kaitlyn cares about. MsChif really got inside Kaitlyn's head with these, I really liked this promo a lot.

Krzy Reviews: Gail Kim Promo
If it was you that edited your post, good to see you got your formatting down. There may also be a fansite out there so you can get better quality pictures. It's great to see you taking initiative and being active every week, though there's no rush to squeeze out a post the day the card is up. Take some time to fine-tune it over the week bit by bit. Dunno if you spoke to Drawing before doing this, but you should contact people if you want to get involved with thier characters. As for the english not being your first language thing, it could possibly help if you nabbed someone you spoke your native tongue and did some bilingual promos which could help you get accostomed to the promoing style here as well as the language. Been trying that myself and I can sympathize and writing in a language you're not familiar with can be frustrating and make you want to punch your computer and cry. (Maybe more so me than you.) In any case, thanks again for being active here and looking forward to what ever you produce during the rest of the show.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:59 am

[Jim Ross]
What the he...

[Michael Cole]
WHAT ON EARTH!?

[Jerry Lawler]
For once, I agree with Cole! WHAAAAAAAT!?

[Michael Cole]
Oh my god! He's back!

[Jim Ross]
I can't believe it...

[Jerry Lawler]
I thought we got rid of this guy ages ago! What's he doing back here!?

[Michael Cole]
Are you kidding me, Lawler? This is great! This is fantastic! The Partystarter is back!

Finally after a few moments, the one and only Partystarter comes out from the back, with Tyler Reks in tow! Soaking in the mixed reception, Hawkins pushes his sunglasses down his nose to look at the crowd, before pushing them back up over his eyes with his arms stretched out as he walks down the ramp, putting them down once he's reached the ring as he goes towards the side of the ring usually facing the action as he hops up and slides on his knee across the apron, stepping through the ropes and getting a mic for both him and Reks as they take seats on different top turnbuckles facing the main camera.

[Michael Cole]
Not only is Curt Hawkins back, but he's back with Tyler Reks! This is incredible!

[Jerry Lawler]
One of those lousy degenerates is a enough of a headache to put up with, but both of them!? Gimme a break!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_052

[Curt Hawkins]
Well, well, well...look who's standing once again...inside an XWL ring? Why, it's none other than the Partystarter! That's right folks, read 'em and weep, Curt Hawkins is back in XWL, my friends.

Off camera, Cole stands up and somewhat mocks Daniel Bryan as he begins to chant repeatedly and throw his arms into the air.

[Michael Cole]
YES! YES! YES! Christmas came early this year, guys! Hawkins and Reks are back! God, I love these two! Curt! Curt! It's me, Michael Cole!

[Jerry Lawler]
Shut up and sit down Cole, you idiot!

Cole attempts to get their attention by waving but Lawler quickly yanks him down by his suit jacket as Hawkins continues.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_049

[Curt Hawkins]
It's been a little while, hasn't it? I think it was a little after Supremacy last year, the last time you saw me in an XWL ring, and here we are at Digital Decision, a little over a month away from Supremacy, and Curt Hawkins is once again here to do what he does best, start the party, and take the spotlight that he deserves.

[Jim Ross]
Certainly a big-headed individual, this young Hawkins is.

[Michael Cole]
He has unlimited potential, he's the most underrated wrestler in XWL history, why shouldn't he be big-headed JR? He went toe-to-toe with guys like Shawn Michaels, Christian, and John Cena! He beat Big Show and Ezekiel Jackson, two monsters, single-handedly! Can either of you two say that?

[Jerry Lawler]
I seem to recall Ezekiel Jackson, John Cena, Christian, and HBK all nearly beating him within an inch of his life, too, Cole.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_146

[Curt Hawkins]
Don't you agree, Reks? Don't you think it's time they took the spotlight off guys like The Shield, guys like Ziggler, Ambrose, Cody, and for god's sake, Ted DiBiase. I thought he got fired? What the heck is he doing back here? Who's smart idea was to let him be a referee, while I'm at it? The guy's a dumb, Mississippi hick, loser, fraud, I've got millions of them. Why would you trust him with a dollar, because we know his daddy didn't, let alone refereeing a match? Reks? Any explanation?

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_141

[Tyler Reks]
The only think I can think of is that he's getting special benefits from that moron, Hulk Hogan. If Hulk Hogan didn't comply to my demands of a jug of milk in our locker room fridge tonight, it must have gone to funding DiBiase to fix the match! But, here I thought Hulk stopped with the whole "politicking thing" when he and Eric Bischoff practically flushed both WCW and TNA down the toilets.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_142

[Tyler Reks]
Well, don't believe me? Look at what ha...

Reks' mic is suddenly cut off as he keeps on speaking into it, before stopping and looking up towards the hard camera with an annoyed look on his face and mouthing "Really, Hulk?" as it cuts to Hawkins who looks equally annoyed.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_062

[Curt Hawkins]
Really, Hulk? Cutting mics off, are you ki...

[???]
EXCUSE ME!

The crowd boos as they know what the shrill voice belongs to, as Vickie Guerrero steps onto the stage with a mic and a sour look on her face.

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME! I have something to say! You two are just about the last people I want holding up my pay-per-view. You immature degenerates were enough of a pain in everybody's backsides the last time you were here, that I'm practically sick of it. If you two don't leave my ring and let my show continue right now, I will rip up those brand new contracts as quickly as I can on-air. You two have the rest of the night off, and if I were you, I would take advantage of me granting such a wonderful, gratuitous opportunity.

[Michael Cole]
What a great decision from our beatiful, supermodel-esque GM, Vickie! Brilliant! Bravo!

[Jerry Lawler]
Just a minute, Cole! When those two punks came out here you were kissing up to them as much as possible, now you're saying it's a good decision to make them leave! Just how much backside do you kiss every day!?

Hawkins shrugs as he and Reks hop off their turnbuckles and exiting the ring, being sure to smirk in Vickie's direction as the pair walks up the ramp as Vickie scowls in disgust at his actions before going down the ramp and into the ring to continue.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Now then, moving onto bigger and better things, tonight is yo...

[Michael Cole]
Oh, come on!

[Jim Ross]
Here comes the Hulkster! What is he doing out here!?

[Hulk Hogan]
Vickie! Vickie! Hold on a second! Before you say anything else, there's a recent action of your's that needs to be addressed. And no, it's not getting those two off OUR show, it happened a few weeks back. Let's take a look, shall we?

Quote :
[Vickie Guerrero]
Who the hell do you think you are!? The show's nearly halfway over and you're just now getting here!? You're facing Paige in like, five minutes! Show some respect...actually, now that I think about it, you're not facing Paige tonight. You have the night off...actually, you're going to have a lot of nights off because you are hereby suspended indefinitely, so you might as well turn right back around and go back home, because you'll be sitting there for a long time...and without pay, might I add.

Vickie looks up at the stage with an even deeper scowl on her face, apparently not a fan of where this conversation seems to be heading.

[Hulk Hogan]
See, Vickie, you happened to suspend someone who was out of your jurisdiction, so I made a phone call earlier this week and she was more than happy to accept my offer. So ladies and gentlemen, give a warm welcome to the returning, lovely, Maryse Ouellet!

[Michael Cole]
NO! NO! She's suspended! She can't be here.

[Jim Ross]
It doesn't seem that she is suspended anymore, Michael.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_004~7

[Michael Cole]
This can't be happening! Hulk can't do this! He can't!

[Jerry Lawler]
He can and he has, Cole! Maryse is back!

Maryse stands on the stage with a smirk on her face next to Hulk as Vickie throws a huge tantrum in the ring. Maryse mouths to Vickie "You're mine, cow!" before blowing a kiss, followed by her trademark "talk to the hand" gesture as the fans go wild for her return as Vickie continues to shout and complain.

[Vickie Guerrero]
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I suspended her! This is an outrage!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_009~4

Maryse yanks the mic out of Hulk's hands before interrupting Vickie as Hulk looks on concerned before exiting to the back.

[Maryse Ouellet]
Oh my gosh, will you stop your crying! You are worse than my baby niece, always complaining and crying and whining when things do not go your way. That is life, Vickie! Sometimes you just have to take what happens with a grain of salt...like I did when you decided to suspend me. But you see, Vickie, you are the Redemption GM...and I technically have a Breakdown contract! So therefore, you didn't have the power to point a finger at me, much less suspend me. So guess what? As much as you seem to hate it, I am back Vickie. And there is nothing that you will ever be able to do about it. Au revoir, mademoiselle.

Vickie continues to pound the turnbuckle as Maryse is all smiles and laughs as we cut to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:32 am

Not wanting to start crap because they may be valid reasons but Zack you promo way too good to be taking constant breaks.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 am

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 0Mz5g

*Digital Decision returns from a video package highlighting all the matches on the card, from Joey Ryan versus Drew McIntyre to AJ Styles versus Davey Richards. As well as championship matches, from the United States Champion, Alex Shelley, defending his championship against Kofi Kingston to Cody Rhodes challenging Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship. The video comes to an end and being replaced by a few seconds of static before an image that hasn't been seen in quite some time appears on the Titantron.*

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 SamDDXy

*The image fades after a moment and is replaced with Dean Ambrose staring into the camera. A cold stare quickly takes the place of his previous expression as he continues glaring into the camera. A few seconds pass before it appears that Ambrose is alone somewhere, possibly near the arena. An eerie silence falls over the deserted location as Ambrose looks as focused as ever going into tonight's match against Daniel Bryan. It quickly becomes apparent that Ambrose is indeed alone as The Shield doesn't seem to be present. His expression doesn't dwindle and instead gets more intense, if that's even possible to begin with. Then almost without warning, Ambrose shatters the silence as he begins to speak.*

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 2Foeovh

{Dean Ambrose}
A man can only be pushed so much before he snaps, a man can only fight for so long before he falls, a man can only take so much pain before his body shuts down on him. Every mortal man has his limits, but Dean Ambrose is no mortal man, I'm more than just a Professional Wrestler, I'm more than just a Dragon Slayer, I am a God! You, on the other hand Bryan, are nothing more than a delusional “Villain” who doesn't know what he has gotten himself into.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 BofL6lH

{Dean Ambrose}
We have a “match” tonight, and I use the term loosely, you have the “momentum” going into this “match” but if momentum meant anything, you wouldn't be in the situation that you're in right now. You've scoured the globe for ten years, searching for the best competition this sport has to offer, you've made it past injuries, and you have somehow managed to survive this long. You got into this sport because you love to wrestle, and that's cool, I got into this sport because I love hurting people. I love seeing the pain in their eyes before I drive my knee into their skull!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Lhb4DES

{Dean Ambrose}
People like to speak when I'm not around, they talk behind my back. I see everything and I hear everything, I hear the careless whispers of the people in the backstage area running their mouths about me, I hear it all. Dean Ambrose is insane, they say. Dean Ambrose has a few screws loose, they whisper. I see the look of fear in their eyes, they tremble where they stand. They know that a man of honor and a man of justice walks among them but they're too ignorant to admit it.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 DdEl83W

{Dean Ambrose}
I'm not insane, I don't have a few screws loose, I'm just a sick guy. I like throwing myself into harms way because I love feeling alive. I can't be hurt, I can't be stopped, I can't be beaten. I'm glad you opened my eyes six days ago, Bryan, I really am. Why you may ask? It's simple, my mindset going into this match was going to lead to my downfall. For the past month, I saw you as nothing more than yet another person to return and act like their career has been reborn, like the fire deep within them has been reignited.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 WJDnIEn

{Dean Ambrose}
Week after week, The Shield took you down, and week after week, you kept getting back up. It all started with the abduction of your little “sidekick,” AJ, you got a few good shots at me but in the end, justice prevailed. Then came the following week, you managed to fight off The Shield longer than anybody else, but again, in the end, you fell short and were put through the announcers table for your efforts. Yet, you still refused to stay down. You rose up like a phoenix, only to get shot back down seven days later. This time, you were thrown off the stage and I was sure that would be the final chapter in the story of Daniel Bryan, but I was wrong.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 NWyj1fw

{Dean Ambrose}
You took a cheap shot to get the advantage going into this “match,” why? Because you feel threatened by me? Because you realized that I'm superior to you in every way? There was a point in time where you were the second most feared wrestler in this sport, Bryan, second to Dean Ambrose. How the mighty have fallen. You've become nothing more than a joke, the old Daniel Bryan would give you one look and kick that beard off of your face. It truly is sad how far you've fallen, devolved into nothing more than a guy that needs a “sidekick” to make you feel good about yourself.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 HAthNUP

{Dean Ambrose}
As much as these people hate you, Bryan, they hate me much, much more because of my past. They took one look at me when I made my return back in November last year, and they instantly hated me. I had just said a few words and it left a bad taste in their mouth. They are nothing more than the people from my past who said that I wasn't good enough to make it in this world, the ones who said I was going to end up rotting in a jail cell, the ones who kicked me when I was down, the ones who kicked dirt in my face.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 WEqMEm6

{Dean Ambrose}
The very same people who have the power to decide your future, and after tonight, lack thereof. I said this last week, all these matches favor me, Bryan, you only sealed your fate quicker when you decided to pick a Submission Match as one of the choices. You chose a Cage Match as the first option, do you know who I am? Do you really want to be locked in a cage with Dean Ambrose? What possessed you to potentially lock yourself in a cage with the most dangerous man in this sport? All you've done is help me, now I know that you won't escape me like the cowardly “Villain” you truly are.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 H2ow5qz

{Dean Ambrose}
I tried doing you a favor by having The Shield being lumberjacks as an option. You said it yourself, you were going to take out The Shield for kidnapping your little “sidekick” and you have yet to deliver on that promise. I was just making it easier for you but judging by the fear in your eyes six days ago, you weren't too pleased with that. I don't need The Shield to beat you, Bryan, I don't need The Shield to put you in your place, they're only going to be there to make sure to throw you back into the ring when you try to escape my wrath.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 2neu0Xv

{Dean Ambrose}
And finally, a Submission Match. How exactly do you plan on winning that, Bryan? You fail to realize that Dean Ambrose feels no pain, I feel nothing. If you even want to stand a chance at beating me in a Submission Match, you're gonna have to run me over with a car! If it does get chosen, then you're going to have two choices, Bryan, snap or tap? So the way I see it, you're screwed either way. You'll be at a disadvantage regardless of what gets chosen. I don't care if I win, I don't care if I lose, I don't want to have my arm raised in victory. All I want, is Daniel Bryan's head, on a stick!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Z7oc3Rq

{Dean Ambrose}
I won't be denied again, you will stay down this time, for good! If I have to take myself down with you to do, then so be it. You know what I'm willing to do to get what I want, Bryan, you know that there's no risk I won't take. If I have to put myself six feet under just to finish this war between us, then that's what I will do. Tonight, I'm going to bring justice to an unjust world, and I'm going to do that by slaying The American Dragon. Believe that!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 FtAJzb6

*Ambrose stares into the camera for a brief moment before storming out of view. His footsteps are heard quickly departing, echoing in the silence, before eventually fading as the video comes to an end.*

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:36 am

As a hype video for Austin Aries comes to a close, we return to the arena as the Miami crowd is on their feet here tonight. The camera pans throughout the arena, showing off the fans attendance who support their favorite superstars and divas. The mood instantly changes when two of the most hated words in XWL History can be heard throughout the arena, causing the fans to instantly boo as none other then Vickie Guerrero makes her way out from behind the curtain with a microphone in her hand.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 WynYVgD

[Vickie Guerrero]
I'm sorry that I may not be the person any of you wanted to see walk from behind that curtain. But you all shouldn't judge before you here what I have to say because I bring to you a big announcement! We've had an amazing show so far, and letting each and every one of you know about this will just make it better, you can trust me on that. Even if you don't want to trust me on this, you should because I know how to make shows interesting to watch. I know how to shake things up. I know how to send each and every one of you home happy. I never fail to disappoint and this announcement that I have won't do anything but get everyone of you excited for the next month of action here in XWL.

Vickie pauses for the moment as the crowd boos her. The look on her face changes to a more annoyed look as the fans continue to go against her.

[Vickie Guerrero]
I'm just going to speak over you, because this is something that must be said right here and right now. No questions asked. So, let's get started. This is a two-part announcement by the way, so let's kick it off with the first part. It all started back in two thousand and nine and has been a yearly tradition in our company every since. Each year we have witnessed one superstar rise above the rest in order to call themselves king. We witnessed Evan Bourne become the King of the Ring back in 2010!

The fans cheer, while some boos could be heard due to Evan's past, it is mainly cheers that fill the arena.

[Vickie Guerrero]
The next year we witnessed Evan Bourne lose his crowd after losing to CM Punk, who later went on to become our World Heavyweight Champion, in the 2011 King of the Ring tournament!

The crowd boos CM Punk as Vickie continues to speak.

[Vickie Guerrero]
And just last year, we witnessed the unthinkable happen. At the time, a no-name Seth Rollins managed to defeat a former United States and World Heavyweight Champion in Triple H to win the 2012 King of the Ring tournament!

The crowd boos the now Shield member, Seth Rollins, as Vickie lowers his microphone for a second. After waiting for a little bit of time, she raises the microphone back up and begins to speak.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 2aa1HwZ

[Vickie Guerrero]
Now I bring to you the 2013 King of the Ring tournament! But, there is a really big swerve coming your way. Two actually, so be ready. Firstly, this will be the first ever King of the Ring that won't end in a singles match to determine who will fight for the crown. But instead, we will see three stars fight it out in a triple threat match to determine the 2013 King of the Ring winner! And now for the second swerve. We've seen a lot of superstars come into this company. Some have had the chance to become that big name star everyone dreams of becoming while some fall and we never hear from them again. This year, we are making a new star. This year, every contestant in this year's tournament all share one common similarity. None of them have ever been a XWL World Heavyweight Champion and that could all change because the winner of this years tournament will get a one on one World Heavyweight Championship match at Eye For An Eye!

The fans cheer, despite it being Vickie who is out here, they are liking what they are hearing for once.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Without further waiting, let's get started by announcing the twelve superstars who will be in this years tournament. What better way then to kick this off then by announcing the first superstar to be last years King of the Ring winner. Not just that, but he is a former number one contender for the Intercontinental and World Heavyweight Championship. He is currently a member of the group known to us as The Shield! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Seth Rollins!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Lg6P0Tq

The crowd boos Seth Rollins.

[Vickie Guerrero]
The next participant in the tournament. A man who has been chasing the World Heavyweight Championship for some time now. He hasn't succeeded just yet obviously but this could be his chance. His time to shine. And with Seth Rollins in the tournament too, I give you another member of the Shield. Dean Ambrose!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 PR43qcE

The crowd boos Dean Ambrose.

[Vickie Guerrero]
The next superstar who I have picked is a superstar who is like Dean Ambrose. In The sense of he has been chasing the World Heavyweight Championship for some time now and he has yet to accomplish his goal of grabbing the brass ring. He has money and he isn't afraid to show it off. Him, along with his close friend and manager, Ricardo Rodriguez, will try to fight there way to getting a World Heavyweight Championship match again. Ladies and gentlemen, the Mexican Aristocrat, Alberto Del Rio!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 UZZx9PS
(I botched and made it Dark Red instead of Black)

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to Alberto Del Rio.

[Vickie Guerrero]
So far, we have a pretty amazing line up. Sensational if I do say so myself. But it can only get better with this next participant who claims to be a sensation himself. He is a former United States Champion. He can beat you to a pulp in that ring as well as on the microphone. Not just in english though, but in five languages. He knows how to insult people in five languages which you've got to admit is impressive. The fourth participant in this years King of the Ring, Antonio Cesaro!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 GEjZAu0

The crowd boos Antonio Cesaro.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Four down, eight to go. The next superstar has quite a history with failed attempts at winning championships. To be exact, the World Heavyweight Championship and the United States Championship. As of lately, he seems to have adopted more of a... evil... outlook on things in XWL. With his friend? Manager? Girlfriend? I really don't know, but with AJ lee by his side. Daniel Bryan looks to become the next King of the Ring as he is the fifth entrant in this years King of the Ring tournament!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 RMGWDL7

A mix of Yes! and No! chants could be heard throughout the arena.

[Vickie Guerrero]
I said things were pretty amazing before, but with this next entrant. Things will get more amazing then they were before. He is fast, agile, and puts on some of the greatest and most exciting matches you could ever see. With his manager, Don West, by his side on his path to making a name for himself in XWL. Ladies and Gentlemen, the sixth contest in this year's King of the Ring tournament. Amazing Red!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 WsY7JnF

The crowd boos Amazing Red.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Now, who is ready to hear the seventh entrant in this year's King of the Ring tournament? Well, guess what, you'll have to wait. You didn't think I'd reveal all of them now, did you? No, you will get to hear the final six later in the show. Trust me, you thought the lineup was good so far when in reality, things haven't even gotten exciting yet. Be sure to tune in when I, Vickie Guerrero, reveal the last six entrants later on in the night. For now, enjoy the rest of the show.

The crowd boos Vickie as she lowers her microphone and begins to head to the back. As Vickie walks through the curtain, we begin to fade to the next segment of the night.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Digital Decision returns from a commercial to see Paul Heyman standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Bqi96Yp
[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen, In my many many years in this business. I have uncovered some of the greatest talents to ever step foot in this or any company. Many of the superstars that you all love today, was discovered by none other than Paul Heyman. Some of them, chose to stick with me, stick with the man that gave them a career. Some of them decided that their fame was more important. Some of them decided that they longer needed Paul Heyman. Despite everything I did for them they still forget that if it wasn't for Paul Heyman they wouldn't be where they are today.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 SGTYJgr
[Paul Heyman]
If it was me who saw the likes of Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and your former World Champion Chris Jericho, and I saw something special in them and I signed them to ECW. They showed the world their talents, they showed exactly what I saw in them... and they was stolen away from me by WCW, because they didn't have the eye for talent that I do. It was who discovered Rob Van Dam, and he went on to become one of the most popular superstars in the WWE. See Ladies and Gentlemen, I discover the talent that nobody else wants, that nobody else thinks can make it, and you want an example of that?

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 SGTYJgr
[Paul Heyman]
In 1995, WCW and Eric Bischoff fired a certain superstar, telling him he wasn't marketable, he didn't have the look. But I saw something in that man that nobody else didn't, So I made one phone call, I offered that man a microphone, and a TV Camera. But most importantly, I gave him freedom. I told him that I didn't care what he said, I didn't care what he did. Once again a talent that I gave the stage to, was stolen away from me, but this time by the WWF and Vince Mcmahon.. but what makes this story special is that this man, went on to become one of the most successful  popular superstars of all time. If it wasn't for me, you would not have the "Stone Cold" Steve Austin that you all love today.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Qi0dFHk
[Paul Heyman]
Let's skip ahead a few years shall we? In 2000, I saw this monster... this beast. A former NCAA Heavyweight Champion, and trust me from the moment I saw this man I knew he had it all. He had the look, he had the build and he had the talent, so I took that man under my wing, I brought him into the WWE and he became one of the most dominant forces in the history of the WWE. He destroyed the likes of The Undertaker with ease. Ladies and Gentlemen that man is of course Brock Lesnar. And then, we have CM Punk, I man that the WWE didn't want, a man that was stuck in OVW without hope. But I saw the something special that I've seen in everybody else before, I knew that this man could be a star, and once again I was right. He went on to become a multi time world champion, and without me none of that would've been possible. And that brings me to why I'm out here tonight....

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 5viwa3u
[Paul Heyman]
I have now seen a new talent, one that has gone wasted in this very company for quiet some time now. A man that was never really given  a chance, but fought for everything he had BUT he just couldn't quite make it to the top. But with my help, he will make it to the top. This man has a legacy,  he has this business in his blood, as a 3rd Generation Superstar. He was born to do this. Now with my guidance, he will have the success that he is destined to have. Many superstar come out here and tell you that it is their destiny to be successful, but not many superstars have the legacy this man does. His father is without a doubt one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, he won the Intercontinental Championship not once, but twice,He won the WCW United States Championship. This man was nothing short of perfect.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 8zvKeEO
[Paul Heyman]
That's right.. With a father like "Mr Perfect" Curt Hennig, and a father like Larry "The Axe "Hennig. How can this man fail? This man already has an Intercontinental Championship reign, and that's without my help. He's a former Mr. Money In The Bank...  but now,  this man will go onto much more. With my guidance, I guarantee he is a future World Champion. You have may known him in the past as  Michael McGillicutty, but now he has a new identity, one of a champion..

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 BEdyRR7
[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome my newest client...CURTIS AXEL!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 9cVddM8

The returning and newly named Curits Axel walks out from  behind the curtain, and onto the stage. The crowd begin to jeer the former Intercontinental Champion. Axel makes his way down the ramp, not paying attention to any of the fans. He enters the ring.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Z6xQBq7

Axel and Heyman embrace in an hug. Both men then stand with a huge grin across their face, before Heyman once again begins to speak.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 VdEuSKa
[Paul Heyman]
Greatness is a word thrown around too often in this business, but when you look at this man there is no other word you can use. He has the talent, the look, the charisma and most importantly he has the potential. Winning the intercontinental championship was just a glimpse of what this man can do. This man grew up around this business, he grew up IN this business. Many superstars promise success but can never deliver. But the difference between them and Curtis, is that they never had me.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 VO355JL
[Paul Heyman]
I promise you all, that this man will one day become World Champion. Every client I have ever had, has gone on to become World Champion, and Curtis will be no different. He isn't going to be like the rest of the 2nd or 3rd Generation superstars who live off their fathers legacy, this man is going to make his own legacy, and it all  begins tonight.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 IU4gsor
[Paul Heyman]
There is a superstar back there, who once crossed Paul Heyman. Who laid his hands on Paul Heyman,  but I never quite got my chance for revenge. But now, this man is going to get that revenge for me. He's going to make a impression tonight that none of you will see coming. Tonight is about giving power to the XWL Universe, but tonight Me and My Client will take that power away. Tonight will be remembered for one thing, and only one thing. That will be the rebirth of perfection, the return of....

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 NBNoLm4
[Paul Heyman]
CURTIS AXEL!

Curtis and Heyman once again hug. Heyman then raises the hand of Curtis Axel as Digital Decision fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:14 pm

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Ak1k9SZ

Tonight presents you with a special guest and number one contender for the United States Championship; Kofi Kingston.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Carlito Cool wrote:

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 O2yxmKr

Tonight presents you with a special guest and number one contender for the United States Championship; Kofi Kingston.

Awshit.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:59 pm

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 PecQPTV

My GT is spelt wrong.

Dem feels Sad
XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Frogman-sad

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:19 pm

To be fair it's a terrible GT
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Should be Ash14LUFC
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Gazza wrote:
Should be Ash14LUFC
this
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Well fuck you all Sad too cheap to change it :L had it the same for like 4 years :L
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:30 pm

An advertisement promoting tonight's Main-Event where Ted DiBiase will referee the World Heavyweight Championship match between Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler appears on the screen. The fans have been voting for weeks, who will be the one to pick the type of match this will be? Will it be the challenger, the champion, or even the referee? We'll find out later on in the show, but first it's time for an interview with one of the three men, but who will it be? Tony Dawson is standing by smiling into the camera, awaiting his cue to begin.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 0r5NTvI

[Tony Dawson]
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very special guest lined up, he will serve as the Special Referee for tonight's big World Heavyweight Championship bout with challenger Cody Rhodes getting one more shot at the champion Dolph Ziggler. So without further ado, please welcome, your leader of The DiBiase Posse, Ted DiBiase!

It doesn't take long for Ted to walk onto the scene decked out in a camouflage tracksuit and his not so familiar anymore smile that reveals he seems to be in better spirits than was not long ago, and you have to believe that has something to do with Cody Rhodes' meltdown this past week on Breakdown. Ted's managed to turn the tables against Cody, he made him feel just as he's been made to feel, and just days away from his big opportunity tonight, the only thing that was on his mind was Ted.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 WF9xS2D

[Tony Dawson]
Hi Ted, how are you doing this evening?

[Ted DiBiase]
You know, I honestly can't complain. I feel like a weights been lifted off my shoulders, and for the first time in what feels like forever...I have a smile on my face, and I'm not so....bitter?

[Tony Dawson]
While it's understandable that you've been so strongly affected by the last year, it has felt like you almost couldn't move past what happened.

[Ted DiBiase]
Not gonna lie, after being abandoned by the company I once felt welcome in, it hurt. I've done everything I could to show my loyalty, what I bring to this company that nobody else does, and the passion that every superstar should, but doesn't always have. Yet, to be thrown out like that, as if I didn't matter, as if what I've done didn't matter, I couldn't understand it. I was World Heavyweight Champion, and then....I wasn't.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 5whAtZx

Ted's eyes lower to the floor, you can feel the pain in his tone of voice, it was a life changing experience, and although it's nearly been a year, everything that's followed seemed to have made it that much more difficult to move past it.

[Ted DiBiase]
I know I wasn't the prototypical champion, maybe I didn't take it seriously enough, but that's because for me, I was that little boy that once played in the halls among legends, hoping one day that I could carry that shiny toy around that everyone seemed to always want....I enjoyed it, I was in awe of the fact that what once was an almost impossible childhood dream, had become not only a possibility, but a reality.

[Tony Dawson]
I don't know what to say....was living out this impossibility for the first time maybe taking you into the wrong state of mind? Instead of perhaps being that adult that had done what so many cannot lay claim to, you were that child that was giddy and in disbelief that his dream came true?

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 FRznnxG

[Ted DiBiase]
I'd say you might be onto something there, sure maybe I needed to be a little more serious and realize the consequences for my, excitement? But at that time, I could still get it done in the ring against anyone they threw against me, maybe I was a little childish in the way I spoke sometimes, and acted....but was that really deserving of such a harsh punishment? Why punish someone for being so passionate that they became so appreciative of the moment? Why take that all away from me? I've grown up a lot since then, maybe I needed to, but don't you think that was my call to make? Do you think it was right to crush me on live television, and then proceed to add salt to the wounds that had still not yet healed? I'm a human being not an animal, I have feelings, and I don't care what people say about me, I love this business, it's in my blood, not just because of who my father is, but because I grew up in a locker room surrounded by the people full of passion, energy, and talent, and you know what? That's why I'm not like everybody else, that's why instead of being something that I wasn't three years ago, I showed the world who the real Ted DiBiase was.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Bef3HK5

[Ted DiBiase]
There was no smoke and mirrors, just a good ol' fun loving country boy that was a little too cheesy for his own good. My wife fell in love with that guy, I see glimmers of that guy in my son everyday, and my father is very proud of the man that I am. It's been a rough patch for me, I've taken a while to get over it, there's still a side of me that doesn't understand why the company I stood behind for so long turned a blind eye when Vickie Guerrero decided to make an example out of me....but I have to let the past be the past.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 KuRKv8u

[Ted DiBiase]
It's not easy to do this, but I've had a few weeks to collect my thoughts, and I think I need to do it now, or I'll loathe the rest of my career. Thankfully my fans have been there through my madness, they've stood by me throughout my strong behavior and bitching....if you will. I have to let that go though, I'm back now, still some issues there with Cody, but they go beyond what happened last year, so that's a completely different subject to me. But the Vickie thing, the being so bitter all the time about everything, lashing out at those that are trying to be there for me now....although it sure would've been nice if they had been there when I actually needed them...I have to take a deep breath, look myself in the mirror, and think about what I want to be remembered for. I've got a lot of time left on my career, still young, still hungry, still in the best shape of my life, and I don't want to waste that by staying stuck in the past. What's done is done, I can either remain in the same tired rut until I decide it's not worth it anymore. Or, accept that it happened, and show them that it was the biggest mistake they'll NEVER make again.  

[Tony Dawson]
It's really great to see that Ted DiBiase I saw on television last year, so you're putting all that behind you?

[Ted DiBiase]
Here's the tricky part of this, in a way....it did have some positives to it. Had it not happened I don't think I would have snapped out of my child like glee and eventually I'd have completely destroyed what chance I had at one day having people look back on me as one of the greats. That's the ideal dream of every man and woman that enters this business, and you don't get that by being so easy going. I'm more focused now, but I'm still that guy, I still love jokes that most people roll their eyes at, and you know what? I'm okay with that. I think in my free time or occasionally when the cameras are around, I deserve to just relax and not worry about if my fellow superstars think I'm a joke or not. Because when it comes to what goes down in that ring, they'll always end up being the real joke.

[Tony Dawson]
A nice bit confidence there, it’s good to see you more sure of yourself.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 5BzHAID

[Ted DiBiase]
It was just hard, you know? As a man to have all of that ripped away from you, and to be cast out like an outsider....I didn't know what to think, how to act, or if I'd ever be back...I've wasted enough time feeling sorry for myself, and it's time I breakout of this mundane shell, and actually live. I've let the actions of others drive me into a very dark place, a place I never thought I would be in....and that's not okay. It's not right that it all went down the way it did, and it's not right that the woman that's supposed to be fair and impartial has taken a rather sick interest in my career. But she seems to be distracted lately given the fact that Hulk Hogan stepped on her toes a bit a few weeks ago, so I think she'll be focused on keeping her job now, rather than making me hate mine.

[Tony Dawson]
Speaking of Hulk Hogan, he revealed two weeks ago that you would serve as Special Referee in the World Heavyweight Championship rematch between your rival Cody Rhodes the man that was responsible for the initial idea of you being fired. And the man that not only is World Champion, but once took "everything" from you as well....that's a bit of an interesting match to be officiating.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Mx7cqVr

[Ted DiBiase]
But with Ziggles, he kind of did me a favor...who knows how long it would have taken me to just be myself instead of completely failing at following in my fathers footsteps. So when he beat me and took my money, the worst girlfriend I've ever had...and my father's....approval. It hurt, I was an empty vessel with no direction. And then the next night, the fans felt sorry for me....they saw that I was broken, and they helped fix me. They helped show me that I didn't need to be a gimmick, I just needed to be the real me. So I can't really say I'm too sore about the whole deal years back. Ziggler is an incredible athlete, he puts his all into everything unlike a lot of people that have a similar attitude.

[Tony Dawson]
Would you say that you're more so on his side going into this match?

[Ted DiBiase]
Don't get me wrong, I might despise Cody....a lot....I mean a lot...no seriously, A HELL of a lot, but....no, never mind. You're right, go Dolph, boo Cody, all that stuff.

[Tony Dawson]
Does this mean that you'll be....

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 FRznnxG

[Ted DiBiase]
Biased? That's not my plan no, Hulk stuck his neck out for me recently, he needed someone like me to oversee this match because he fully expected Vickie to screw Dolph, like full on screwjob. And as much as I don't always agree with the things Dolph says, I did not want to stand by and let that happen. She's pretty bitter about him dumping her and going solo, so naturally she'd want her new man candy to get revenge for her. He knew I had a vested interest in facing Cody one more time, I mean let's face it, not usually one to....make excuses. But there's no way in hell he proved a single thing in our last two matches. I pretty much busted myself open, as you do....and then on the night a referee finally decides to do his job properly, I fall into a rage induced spell and....well it wasn't pretty.

[Tony Dawson]
Cody really did seem to push you past your breaking point.

[Ted DiBiase]
How right you are, he's made me completely distracted in every sense of the word, kind of fitting now that he's the one that's become distracted. But I suppose that's what happens when you try to move on, only to have someone reminding you of the very thing you wanted to forget.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 CvqcFU0

[Tony Dawson]
You mean like him filing a restraining order against you so that he didn't have to face you in another match?

[Ted DiBiase]
B-I-N-G-O! Bingo Tony, that's exactly what I'm talking about. The fact that he was the one that tried to attack me on Breakdown, and was held back by the same security that's held me back more times than I care to remember, not only brought a smile to my face, it showed me that I've provoked the bastard enough to bring him to that point. The point of no return, the moment that all common sense goes out the window, and animalistic instincts takeover. See just like the "Barbarian" as he puts it, that he's brought out of me, I too have done so to him.

[Tony Dawson]
Do you feel like this will be a deciding factor in the outcome of tonight's Main-Event?

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 0dL1qRP

[Ted DiBiase]
I think the real deciding factor, was left up to the fans. See, it could either be Cody....okay it's not gonna be Cody, like....I'll go on the record and say if it's Cody I'll kiss Michael Cole. And believe me, ain't nobody wanna kiss Michael Cole, even his wife don't wanna kiss Michael Cole. HELL, Michael Cole don't wanna kiss Michael Cole!

Ted pauses for a moment, acting as if he's about to get sick before taking a deep gulp.

[Ted DiBiase]
Where was I again? I kind of almost threw up in my mouth there at the thought of kissing Michael Cole....

He adverts his eyes from the floor and to the camera, staring into it intently, leaving the viewer wondering what he's about to say, but wonder no more as he begins to speak.

[Ted DiBiase]
Please dear god tell me you guys didn't vote Cody Rhodes! There's not enough mouth wash in the world that'll be able to get that VINTAGE taste out of my mouth, yuck!

[Tony Dawson]
Sounds like you're hoping it's not Cody then.

[Ted DiBiase]
I don't wanna be mean....okay I kind of do, but I'd like people to think I don't actually want to be....but let's be serious here, there's not a person alive that would vote Cody! There's two waaaaaaaaaaaaay better choices, better looking too...but that pretty much goes without saying. It's gonna be either me or Zigs, I know that. He's got a good following, people dig the Zigster and his crazy ego, so maybe they wanna see what kind of match a guy like him wants to defend his title in. Although, we could just end up seeing the first ever "Cody Rhodes can't win match" a match where you guessed it, Cody can't win! Or Ziggler could try to prove himself by going with a not so safe choice, and perhaps "Show the World" that he's "That DAMN good" like he's always on about.

[Tony Dawson]
What about if you were chosen?

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 3ym0T9u

[Ted DiBiase]
I guess we'll just have to see...I've got a few in mind, some that would take both men out of their comfort zone, but also give the fans a good show. The wheels are turning up in this noggin' of mine, and should I be voted as the lucky man that gets to decide what type of match tonight's Main-Event is, well there's no telling what a crazy sum bitch like me will pick! All we can do is sit back, wait, and let the night take us where it may. We could have a new World Heavyweight Champion tonight, some people think I could screw Cody, some people are even expecting me to screw Dolph in some huge swerve where me and Cody were in cahoots and I've in fact drifted over to the dark side....which I probably wouldn't admit that as a possibility if it actually were happening, so I guess we can rule that out? But it's sure to be an exciting finish to what is sure to be an unforgettable night, and I'm happy to be apart of it....I just wish I was, you know, actually "a part" of it.

[Tony Dawson]
I understand, it's gotta be hard being on the sidelines when you want to be the main attraction, but hopefully soon you'll get your chance to reclaim that spot.

[Ted DiBiase]
I'll either get it....or I'll take it....but that's for another night. You take care now, and if you see Cody, whatever you do, mention Mariah Carey, thanks.

With that Ted gives a nod to the camera, then heads off the set, perhaps to prepare himself for the task that awaits him a bit later on. He'll officiate a World Heavyweight Championship match, possibly decide what type of match that is, and while he's not one of the men competing in the match, no doubt his eyes will be on both men, as he potentially scouts a future opponent, while seeing to it that the fans get what they paid to see.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:37 pm

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 MNOQjXF
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Digital Decision returns when the theme of Christian begins to play throughout the arena which triggers the fans in attendance to burst into cheers. The intro of Christian's theme passes and the songs begins to kick out and right as it does, out from behind the curtain emerges none other than Captain Charisma with his Money In The Bank briefcase in hand. He makes his way out to the top of the stage, looking out into the Miami crowd as they continue to cheer him on.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_SD_06_21_2013_204

[Jerry Lawler]
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! We are getting ready to see who the fans voted on to face Christian here tonight.

[Jim Ross]
If anything, we better hope that it doesn't end up like Rock's open challenge. That turned from good to bad pretty fast.

[Michael Cole]
This time though, we already know who Christian will have to deal with. No surprises, we just have to see who the fans chose.

[Jim Ross]
You've got that right. It could be Evan Bourne. It could be Amazing Red. Or it could be Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Co-

[Jerry Lawler]
Calm down, JR! We don't even know if he was picked yet to be the opponent.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_SD_06_21_2013_215

Christian stops at the bottom of the ramp and begins to warm him up for his match before making his way over to the steel steps. He makes his way up them before stepping in between the ropes, immediately making his way over the turnbuckle. He steps up onto the turnbuckle and looks out into the crowd, standing there for a few moments before hopping off the turnbuckle. Christian asks for a microphone from someone at ringside, taking off his "Vital Element" shirt before grabbing the microphone. He awaits for his theme to come to an end before raising the microphone to speak.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_SD_06_21_2013_416

[Christian]
In just a matter of moments, we will see who will want to go one on one with the Charismatic One! Hey, I said I'm charismatic, not creative. Now, not to take a shot at the hometown hero or anything, but it's safe to say I'll have a bit more luck when it comes to my open challenge. I do wish Rock some luck in recovering from that attack, but honestly, I think it is time that I focus on my open challenge and focus less on Rock's open challenge. Have to keep my head in the game, because I've been on a roll these past few months. It's not just because I roll that way, but I've just got to keep this up. Things are looking good for when I eventually decide to cash this briefcase right here in. Dolph Ziggler as champion, Cody Rhodes as champion. It won't matter, right?

The crowd cheers as Christian pauses for a moment.

[Christian]
But seriously, it's time to get serious. I'm not going to get ahead of myself. The money in the bank holder has failed to win the championship for the past two years. Two years of cashing in and failing to win the world championship. Not even someone like Batista could do it, which worries me honestly. If someone like Batista couldn't do it, what makes you think I could do it? Well, I'm Captain Charisma. That's why I'll be the one to break the streak. Third time's a charm so it seems, or so it will seem.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_SD_06_21_2013_426

[Christian]
Okay, but seriously, I need to stop getting ahead of myself. Focus on tonight and only tonight. But what if I cashed in ton- No, focus on the open challenge I have to deal with tonight. Like I said not to long ago, I have three possible opponents. We have one opponent who puts on some of the most exciting matches you'll see in the ring and be cheered in the process. On the other end of the spectrum, you have basically the same person except they get a negative reaction from the fans. And then we have Stone Cold! Everyone knows him and if you don't, then where have you been? He doesn't even need an explanation so I'm not going to waste my time with explaining to you who he is. And speaking of wasting time, let's cut to the chase. Bring out whoever won the voting, these peeps are tired of waiting!

Christian lowers his microphone and waits for his opponent to show.

The theme of Steve Austin begins to play throughout the arena as the crowd bursts into cheers. The theme continues to play but there is no sign of Austin as his theme begins to die down. Christian could be seen laughing a little bit before raising his microphone again to speak.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_SD_06_21_2013_418

[Christian]
Safe to say, I got all of you right there. But I actually wanted to make things serious for a moment. Tonight, win or lose, I plan on putting on a good match. Against Evan Bourne, against Amazing Red or even against Stone Cold Steve Austin. I plan on putting on a good match for you peeps. I lose, it won't be a setback. I'll still have my case, I won't have to worry about losing it to anyone else or anything like that. It's mine, the World Championship match is mine and it is mine whenever and wherever I want it to be. Tonight though, it isn't about this briefcase or anything like that. Tonight, I don't plan on cashing in so Dolph and Cody don't need to worry about that at all. Tonight, I'm focus on three men. No, it isn't Dolph, Cody and Ted. But Steve Austin, Amazing Red, and Evan Bourne.

Christian once again pauses for a moment before speaking.

[Christian]
Evan, we've had some interactions in the past. We've had some bouts against each other but we never really had the chance to face live on Pay-Per-View. You've done it all and held it all in this company while at the same time, I did nothing is the company and held nothing in this company. How have the tides changed? Now, not to offend you, but you aren't really that much anymore while I am someone for once. The thing though that I wonder, has the result changed? We may find that out here tonight, we may not. If we do go head to head, I suggest you bring what you brought to the table when you won the World Heavyweight Championship back in the day. Why? Because you'll need that if you ever want to beat me.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_SD_06_21_2013_443

[Christian]
Amazing Red, a new face in XWL. A new face who kinda reminds me of... Well, me. Young, cocky, overconfident. Sounds just like me except the difference is I never had a mouth piece to talk for me. I've always been able to talk for myself, and I know you may not be the best at speaking English since you are from Puerto Rico to begin with, but still. You have been one person I've been looking forward to face. Not just so I can shut your mouth and show you the real definition of cocky and overconfidence but just because it's what I'm good at. A new face going against the old veteran, let's see if you have what it takes to beat me if you are chosen. Just like Evan, if we don't face tonight then I'll be sure I get to face you sooner rather than later. And then we have Steve Austin.

The crowd pops at the mention of Steve Austin as Christian continues to speak.

[Christian]
Steve Austin, a fellow Veteran. A Man who can kick my ass sideways, upside down, rightside up. You name it, he will kick my ass in it. He will kick my ass in the ring, backstage, in a local McDonalds, or any other place I could name off the top of my head. He's just that badass, that he could kick my ass in my ass. To not be serious for a second, I guess Billy Gunn isn't the only ass man around these parts. But back to being serious, this is probably the one I want to face. We have history, history where I have some scores to finish. Revenge has always been a dish best served cold... Stone Cold... And now, it's time. Let's see who turned out to be...

Christian holds up a single finger as he says his last words.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Normal_SD_06_21_2013_459

[Christian]
The one.

Christian glares up at the stage anxiously awaiting to find out his opponent for tonight. A graphic shows on the screen showing the numbers.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: 53%
Amazing Red: 26%
Evan Bourne: 21%

The fans pop huge as Stone Cold was voted in, his theme hits as the fans pop largely again.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 BVQSjRU

[Jim Ross]
Yes! Now we've got a fight on our hands folks, the toughest son of a bitch to come from Texas is here in the flesh and he's ready to lay down an ass whoopin'!!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Apa8hnZ

After a few seconds the curtains open and to the surprise of everyone, Stone Cold drives out in his custom pickup truck!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 ZFMPvTV

The fans go wild as he speeds down the ramp and stops at the ring, he's shown in his ring gear in the truck ready for a fight as he gets out.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 CTRlTeA

Instead of walking to the ring he climbs up the back of his truck and stands on the roof! Christian moves closer waiting for him to get in.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 UwiQ2f0

After a few seconds, Austin out of nowhere jumps off the hood of his trunk and decks Christian with a huge clothesline! The fans are electric as the bell is rung and the fans are going nuts. Christian gets back to his feet quickly as both men begin to trade blows back and forth, Austin gains the upper hand as he backs Christian to the ropes and then Irish whips him. He goes for a sharp elbow but Christian ducks it and on the rebound Austin catches him with a Lou Thezs press!! He lays into Christian with multiple punches before bouncing off the rope before hitting him with a forearm on the chest. Austin turns around and raises his middle finger salute but Christian dropkicks Austin from behind. Christian takes off Stone Colds ring jacket and throws it down before picking Austin up. Austin goes for a short arm clothesline now but Christian ducks it and catches him from behind and drops him with a reverse DDT. Christian covers but it's just a quick one count, Austin rolls out of the ring by himself.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 11kRw3z

Christian follows. They begin to trade blows on the outside now until Stone Cold knees Christian in the gut, he hooks him for a suplex and then turns and throws him gut first on the announcers table. Christian bounces off the edge of the table ribs first and falls to the ground. Austin rolls in and out of the ring to break the ten count and then flips him off making the fans cheer. Austin picks up Christian by the head and hooks him for another suplex but onto the hard mat outside this time, Christian blocks it by locking legs with Austin and then hits a suplex of his own! Austin yells in pain as his lower back slams off the ground. Christian slides into the ring and begins to clap to rally the fans as they clap along, Austin climbs to his feet and now Christian runs across the ring and hits a huge baseball slide! Austin slams over the announcers table as Christian looks on.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Y2f4aZu

Austin gets back to his feet and now Christian looks to vault over the rope outside the ring but Austin moves out of the way. Christian notices this and lands on the apron but Austin grabs him by the legs and pulls him off making him land face first on the apron. Austin grabs Christian by the head and throws him into the ring. Austin goes to Irish whip Christian to the corner but Christian jumps up to the second rope, Christian looks as if he's about to jump back but Austin kicks Christian in the leg making him land awkwardly. He drags Christian out and then covers but it's only a two count, once Christian gets up he slams him back down with a back suplex. He bounces off the ropes and looks for another running forearm but Christian dodges it at the last second and when Stone Cold gets back to his feet he grabs him by the head and then brings him to the turnbuckle and jumps off with a huge tornado DDT!

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 0tPgAy3

Christian uses the rope to support himself as he gets back up while the camera pans back to Stone Cold who is holding his neck with a long history of neck problems. Austin slowly gets up and Christian hurries over to him to capitalize but Austin catches him and slams him back down with a snap spinebuster. He grabs Christian's legs and hooks in a boston crab now continuing to work the lower back of Captain Charisma. After roughly 20 seconds in the hold with the fans cheering for him Christian manages to grab the bottom rope. He holds himself against the turnbuckle catching his breath but once Austin approaches him he kicks him in the stomach and springs up to the second rope before diving off and catching him with the flashpoint spinning elbow. Austin staggers back and falls to his back, Christian climbs the top rope again as Austin is still down and dives off with a frog splash! But as he's about to connect Stone Cold manages to get his knees up blocking it, Christian rolls over in agony as Stone Cold pulls himself to the corner to regather himself.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 3Rum9Ba

Both men are much more groggy now as they get back to their feet, Christian heavily favouring his ribs after his chest being driven right into Stone Colds knee braces. Stone Cold has Christian groggy on the ropes as he runs across the ring and then clotheslines him at full force out of the ring but due to the side they're on Christian lands on the hood of Stone Cold's pickup truck! Stone Cold gets out of the ring as Christian gets back up, both men begin to trade blows on top of the truck on the middle of the ramp! The fans go wild as both men trade blows back and forth, Stone Cold manages to knock Christian back and positions himself on top of the roof. He sets Christian up and motions for a piledriver on the roof but as he's about to lift him Christian reverses it and flips Austin over! Stone Cold lands on the windshield of his car cracking it as he rolls off the car in pain. Christian is on one knee on the roof of his car with a smirk as the fans cheer. He waits for Austin to get back up and jumps off the roof for an axe handle but Stone Cold punches him in the gut in mid air causing him to land awkwardly.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 IYn37g5

Both men roll back into the ring now, Austin knees Christian in the gut and throws him against the ropes. He bends down for a back body drop but Christian kicks him square in the face making him upright again. But once he gets upright Stone Cold kicks Christian in the gut and goes for a Stunner! The crowd gasp as he's about to hit it but with an amazing counter Christian grabs Austin's arms for the Killswitch! Christian just about turns him over for it but Stone Cold pushes him forward, Christian lands at the turnbuckle and mule kicks Austin. He jumps up to the turnbuckle and then springs back for a dive but Austin catches him in mid air with a Stunner! The fans pop huge as Christian drops neck first on Austin's shoulder landing awkwardly, Austin hooks both legs right away.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Austin wins! The fans jump to their feet as the three count is hit, the referee raises Austins hand as he raises his other hand signalling for a beer as he catches two of them. He cracks open one of the beers and nods towards Christian who is still down on the mat before downing it, he raises his hand and catches another beer and rolls out of the ring.

[Jim Ross]
Bah gawd what a war! All out slobber knocker! There's nothing much more I can say folks, that was a fight and there's no bones about it, gotta tip the hat to both of these gentlemen who laid it all on the line tonight.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 WQDVWWq

The camera pans back to Austin who is past his truck now sitting on the ramp showing the effects of this match but Christian looks worse for wear as he's still out on the mat, medics are shown putting a neck brace on him as Stone Cold finishes his toast on stage.

XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 J0vMLYB

The last sight we see before we head off to a video package is Christian being laid on a stretcher as the crowds active reactions become more dim now as they worry about the well being of Captain Charisma.

Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Coming Soon To Xwl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013   XWL Digital Decision:   6/30/2013  -  7/7/2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Digital Decision: 6/30/2013 - 7/7/2013
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next