Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

My feelings are hurt a bit :/

Go down 
+2
Pats
Twiztid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Empty
PostSubject: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:56 am

you know no matter where i go i get made fun of for not speaking very good English and now matter where else i go i always get called fat and ugly and no matter what i do to make people happy they always find some way to put me down i had a best friend that i though i could call a friend but she is consistently going around and talking behind my back saying i stink and all that bull shit and i take a shower every morning when i wake up and once before i go to bed and not only that my dad has been super abusive since i been growing up but alls i have to say thank you all for being my friends i feel wanted here and i have fun thank you all <3
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:08 am

Based on experience all I can tell you is Haters gon Hate and just combat it with being a good person and being you. Just know hate breeds hate.
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:15 am

thanks pats <3 (:
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 am

Best is to ignore them. I've been in that type of situation. Just don't let it show that it bothers you. That's what they look for. Just keep your head high and you;ll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:24 am

Sable <3 thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:43 am

The only opinions you should care about are the ones of your real friends and your family. If anyone wants to talk shit about you, ignore them. I was bullied a lot in middle/high school, and by 10th grade I stopped giving in and ignored them and they eventually left me be. Just ignore whatever negative crap people say about you and just keep positive, that's the best advice I can give you.

As far as your dad goes, as long as you work hard in school, you can get in a college, live in a dorm if you're able and be able to get away from him as much as you want to be. Look forward to that.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:29 am

Just remember that every second you spend thinking about them, is another second they own over you. I know it's easier said than done, but all I can say is try to distract yourself, whether it be here in this league, or anywhere else you feel comfortable. At least now, you know that they weren't really your friend. Better to know now then years down the road when you're even closer and more trusting of them. Anyway, I hope all gets worked out with your father, whether that means making amends or cutting them out completely. Do what makes you feel good about yourself and your surroundings. You'll always be welcome here if you need anyone to talk to or some kind of escape from the shit people put you through. Best wishes for you and your situations, I know it's rough, but it honestly will get better. As you get older you'll find out who your real friends and family are. I really do hope this comment gives you some kind of happiness or motivation. (:
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:47 pm

thanks zack <3 (: and sammii <333 (: ty(:
Back to top Go down
ewantu6
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Twiztid wrote:
you know no matter where i go i get made fun of for not speaking very good English and now matter where else i go i always get called fat and ugly and no matter what i do to make people happy they always find some way to put me down i had a best friend that i though i could call a friend but she is consistently going around and talking behind my back saying i stink and all that bull shit and i take a shower every morning when i wake up and once before i go to bed and not only that my dad has been super abusive since i been growing up but alls i have to say thank you all for being my friends i feel wanted here and i have fun thank you all <3

get adam on him, i bet he will shit his pants and have a fucking heart attack from adams 10 pack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:16 pm

ewantu6 wrote:
Twiztid wrote:

get adam on him, i bet he will shit his pants and have a fucking heart attack from adams 10 pack

My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Orson_wells_Slow-Clap
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:41 pm

thanks lol <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings are hurt a bit :/   My feelings are hurt a bit :/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My feelings are hurt a bit :/
Page 1 of 1