Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry...   XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:21 am

The image comes into focus to show Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley also known as The Motor City Machine Guns and also sporting the Ersatz Tag Team Championships walking down a hallway of a building. The two men continue on their merry way chatting about something that’s making them both smile and they step through a set of double doors and enter the outside world. Both men take in some breaths and exhale rather loudly as they enjoy the sunlight and light wind.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... Olriawp

{Alex Shelley}
Oh does it ever feel good to be a Motor City Machine Gun today, Chris and I just received some rather pleasing news. Since we are, um… *Shelley checks his watch* a few hours early to the show we thought we’d step out and maybe even get a quick tan before The SuperShow officially gets started. Now we heard from a source, a trusted source mind you, that the man they call Eddie Edwards, though I sometimes like to call him Edward Edwards, is suffering from an injury and he won’t be around tonight.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... CKXoGi3

{Alex Shelley}
Now, a lot has happened over the weeks since The American Wolves started lurking around these parts. There was the time we hit Edwards with the Skull and Bones to the outside of the ring, or maybe he’s just suffering from a broken heart because they weren’t able to have their way with Hulk Hogan last week. Hint-hint Hulkster, I’ve been checking our mailbox since Monday and we have yet to receive a thank you basket filled to the brim with candy, video games and specially marked tic tac toe boards. But though there will be speculation and rumors, Chris and I know the truth, we know what really happened to good ol’ Edd and it didn’t go down inside of the ring. Hell, it didn’t even go down in an XWL arena. No, Edwards was injured in a more…unconventional matter if you would.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... ELRxqjz

{Chris Sabin}
That's right, Alex. Eddie Edwards fell to injury and as much as we don't like him or Davey Richards, we don't wish injury upon anybody. So we, the Motor City Machine Guns, as well as Stone Cold E.T, would like to apologize for taking out Eddie Edwards, it wasn't our intention to do so but sometimes you can't control your actions. We're sorry for taking you out last week on Motor City Diaries, we thought you were much tougher than that, guess we were wrong. Maybe your bark truly was bigger than your bite.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... WYR8I1L

{Chris Sabin}
It's like this, American Wolves, you came after us because we're the lifeblood of the tag division, you came after us because you wanted to face the best team not only in this company but in the entire world. You didn't anticipate us biting back, you didn't think that we would put up much of a fight, but we did.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... KJ7x0Gz

{Alex Shelley}
We went into your territory, Wolves. We made our journey through the dying trees, large rocks and bushes that reeked of urine all in the name of bringing the fight to you. On that special day last week The Machine Guns became one with nature and we won our little exchange with the help of Stone Cold E.T and in the scuffle one of you were hurt and who knows if you’ll even make it to Final Stand. Like Chris said, we don’t go around wishing injury on anyone but I can’t say that I feel sorry for you, Eddie. Isn’t this what you two wanted? A little challenge in your hunting game? Well I hope now that you realized that maybe you were in over your heads by coming after us. We may have painted a target on our backs by naming ourselves Ersatz tag team champions, but that doesn’t mean that that’s where you aim when you come at us. Let us see the faces of the men who think they’re going to be the one to take us down. Many have come and many have gone and there’s a reason why The Motor City Machine Guns are still going strong.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... UCA4eGZ

{Chris Sabin}
We've been in this game a long time and we're not letting you be the ones to take us out because you can't. How does it feel knowing that every time you knock us down, we get back up? How does it feel knowing that you won't ever get rid of us no matter how hard you try? American Wolves, we went into your neck of the woods and we're still breathing. You made a statement by attacking us a few weeks ago, then again last week when you attacked a defenseless General Manager in Hulk Hogan. We know what you want, we know what you need, you want us, you need us to make yourself relevant in this company.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... XN32N1n

{Alex Shelley}
Yet Wolves aren’t known for being the brightest, and something tells me you’re going to come running back looking for more punishment and we’ll be happy to give you what you’re asking for. So when you regroup and find yourselves frothing at the mouths eager to get your revenge, have no fair because at Final Stand the Motor City Machine Guns will be waiting. If you want a fight, then we’ll make it a fight. If you want a win... well you better start praying for a miracle now.

Sabin begins to bark imitating Titus O’Neil and Shelley looks over at him and after a second of silence the two friends begin to crack up.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... J35YheA

They begin to walk away and the screen fades to black when suddenly Shelley slaps his forehead and Sabin gives him a confused look.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... LBriXfM

{Chris Sabin}
What was that?

{Alex Shelley}
Didn’t you see it?

{Chris Sabin}
See what? You’re starting to scare me, Alex.

{Alex Shelley}
The mosquito, Chris, that son of a bitch tried to bite me like the miniature vampire that it is.

{Chris Sabin}
I didn’t se—

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry... IrBDjot

{Chris Sabin}
Got it.

Sabin’s expression suddenly turns serious as he stares at the camera.

{Chris Sabin}
Just like how we're gonna get you Wolves at Final Stand.

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: We're sorry Eddie, we never meant to hurt you. We never meant to make you cry...
Page 1 of 1