Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Suggestion on the league rules

Go down 
+3
Pats
TheFilthParade
Zander
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Suggestion on the league rules Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey admins,

Just something that's been kinda bothering me for a while but with the weight detection thing being changed I thought I may as well say, what is the real need for leverage pins being allowed as an ability? You can't win off of them and all they do is turn every grapple late in a match into a pin, it gets kinda old after a while. Wouldn't we be better just scrapping them all together?
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:28 pm

I'd be okay with this, since they get annoying as hell when it happens over and over.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 pm

They're nice little fun things that keep the match fun, especially if someone is being too dominant, we shouldn't scrap them imo.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 pm

The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
I'd be okay with this, since they get annoying as hell when it happens over and over.

:tna: Exactly
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Pats wrote:
They're nice little fun things that keep the match fun, especially if someone is being too dominant, we shouldn't scrap them imo.

But on the flip side say I'm dominating you and then you get a little offense back but I get a leverage pin and you're back to square one.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Zander wrote:
Pats wrote:

But on the flip side say I'm dominating you and then you get a little offense back but I get a leverage pin and you're back to square one.

I don't care, I love leverage pins especially the one where if you reverse it with your own it goes into tons of bridges and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:33 pm

While we're at it, can I be Stone Cold?
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Cold Ass Honkey wrote:
While we're at it, can I be Stone Cold ET?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:36 pm

How about instead of banning them completely we make it something the members can decide in their matches? Like if they wanna use leverage pins since they can be fun at times, they get it approved with their opponent and can for that match and so forth. Same for people that don't wanna use them, since most are understanding for small things like that I don't people would be all no, and stuff about it. It's just a nice addition to matches when they're not overdone because of the unbalanced way of doing them.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:20 am

I agree with this tbh, it is one of the most annoying things when you're half way through a match and then all you get are constant leverage pins. It takes away from the match and takes a lot of the fun out of it, it's not like you can even take advantage of the situation half the time either.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:21 am

Although Leverage Pins do make the match look more realistic it does get annoying seeing as you can't control when you use them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on the league rules   Suggestion on the league rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on the league rules
Page 1 of 1