Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013

Go down 
+14
P1
Kyle
Jiggas
Bang
Shug
TheKrzyOne
Adam
Legal
Stay✔
sdogg50c
Zack
Liam
Dash
P.R Son
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Card goes here.

Last edited by ThatGuy on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:35 pm

We return to ringside where Cole, King, and JR are discussing some news that they just heard during the break.

Cole: I still don't believe he exists!

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, during the break we were just informed that XWL Diva Tara will not be competing tonight against our champion, Kaitlyn. No one has seen her tonight and rumor has it she is in Hollywood right now supporting her "A-List Celebrity" boyfriend as he finishes his latest film. Apparently she has been blaming her current loss streak on the fact that her boyfriend has not been here to support her and is refusing to compete not only this week against our Divas Champion, but until her mystery boyfriend is able to accompany her to the XWL.

King: Well Tara's not the only one who didn't show up tonight. Jeff Hardy has also yet to be seen, whether it's because of his injury that he suffered at the hands of Ezekiel Jackson or not has yet to be seen.

The theme of Kazarian hits, as XWL's newest superstar makes his way to the ring. The Hurricane enters shortly after and the two begin to circle each other until the bell rings and the match starts. The pace is quick, and the momentum goes back and forth, but Justice ends up prevailing as The Hurricane is able to pick up the victory.

(sorry for the quick write up, have the flu and don't feel like doing a long promo)
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 pm

*We return from commercial break and as the cameras begin to move throughout the arena, the theme of the XWL Divas Champion begins to play throughout the arena which starts up an uproar of cheers for the Texas native, Kaitlyn!*

*Kaitlyn shortly rushes out from the back with the Divas Championship draped on her shoulder and she raises her arms, pointing up to the ceiling as a smiles grows across her face, obviously happy to be surrounded by her fellow Texas fans.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 6PGWRQQ

[Jerry Lawler] Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen to the Redemption Supershow live in Corpus Christi, Texas! And joining us at this time is the Divas Champion herself, Kaitlyn, and it seems like she is just as happy to be out here as the fans are here to see her despite her no longer having a match tonight.

[Jim Ross] That's right King, she was scheduled to go one one one with Tara but due to a couple of issues, the match won't be happening. It would've been an interesting match to see but now, now we get to save it for the future. But now, Kaitlyn is out here because of a challenge she made last week to not Brie, but Nikki Bella.

[Jerry Lawler] Kaitlyn challenged Nikki Bella to a match and we have yet to hear a response from Brie or Nikki Bella about the match so Kaitlyn looks to be living up to what her said. Either she is going to ask Nikki to answer her challenge and if she doesn't, well then Kaitlyn said she will force and answer out of Nikki if that's what it takes.

[Michael Cole] Nikki would win just like Brie should've won at the Pay-Per-View, there is no need for Nikki to face Kaitlyn. If Kaitlyn wants to go ahead and embarrass herself then that is fine, she can blame one person and one person only and that is herself for when she loses to Nikki Bella if Nikki chooses to accept.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 CxnF9jy

[Jim Ross] Don't count Kaitlyn out just yet, Cole. You saw earlier tonight that the diva Kaitlyn teamed up with a couple of weeks ago to defeat The Bellas, and now MsChif has defeated the self-proclaimed "Divas Champion," Brie Bella, earlier in the show. Not many expected it, I for one didn't either but it goes to show how anything will happen.

[Michael Cole] Or you know, maybe she got lucky? Care to get a dictionary and look it up because when you get to that page, you'd see a picture of MsChif beating Brie Bella and Kaitlyn beating Brie Bella at X-Treme X-Mas. No need to say anything else, Brie is the true champion. No one cares what you think Ross, the only thing people care about are facts and the fact Kaitlyn is champion is pretty stupid if I do say so myself.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Qli5etR

*Kaitlyn lowers her arm and smiles as she places her hand on her championship and looks out into the crowd with a giant smile still spread across her face.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Dhczvf8

*Kaitlyn makes her way to the ring and she slides into the ring, picking her championship again before walking to the opposite side of the ring and asks for a microphone. She is handed one and she makes her way to the center of the ring where she stands for a little, waiting for the cheers to die down along with her theme. A little bit later she raises her microphone to speak.*

[Kaitlyn]
Well first of all, I'd just like to say thank you for that. I mean, being this close to Houston made me think I'd get a decent reaction but all of you just blew me away. That, along with Brie Bella losing to MsChif here tonight which just so happened to be on the night she decided not to defend her championship, oddly enough, were the two things that have made this just perfect so far. Now, as said last week, I issued a challenge to a certain Bella for next week. No, not for Brie Bella, but for Nikki Bella. Why? Just so I can give Brie a little visual example of what is to come when we step into the ring at Uprising. This isn't really about fun and games anymore, this is about who truly is the Divas Champion. It's somewhat hard to say who the real champion is, the record books say I'm the champion still, Mr. Laurinaitis said Brie Bella is the champion, my fans would say that I'm the champion and the fans of the Bella Twins would say that Brie is the champion. So it's hard to say without causing some sort of argument between fans, but I'm pretty sure everyone here in Corpus Christi, Texas, can agree that the true champion is standing in the ring right here with the title placed firmly over her shoulder! And I don't see Brie standing in this ring anywhere, so I must be talking about myself!

*Kaitlyn chuckles a little before continuing to speak.*

[Kaitlyn]
So how about we cut to the chase. Nikki, with Brie, I don't care if it's one or two of you. Just why don't you come out here and accept my challenge. I mean, maybe Nikki could actually beat me considering she is actually the winner as of this week and Brie is the loser but of course, we should all just agree with Michael Cole because it was so obvious that MsChif winning was luck. Whatever you say Cole, whatever you say. So c'mon out, no fighting, just two champions talking face to face with one waiting on an answer from the lower of the two about a certain match.

And the theme of the Bella Twins play on the PA System. Kaitlyn waits and waits but no one comes out just yet. Finally, after some time, Brie and Nikki Bella come out with Brie's Divas Championship. It looks like the Bella Twins will indeed have some words for the other Divas Champion Kaitlyn.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_170

Brie and Nikki walk down the ramp and stop at the bottom of it as they engage in a staredown with Kaitlyn as the crowd boos the Bellas. The crows should know by know that the Bellas could care less for their boos, they're here because they mean business.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_177

The Bella Twins, XWL's most devious twins, go and the apron and pose in a sexual way that erupts some cheers and whistles from the men in the crowd. The duo flips over into the ring and stare down at Kaitlyn again.Brie picks up the championship in the air and raises it in the air and walking around the whole ring, as a message to Kaitlyn that she's takes pride in being the better champion. They then brush past Kaitlyn to get two microphones and begin to speak.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_293

[Brie Bella]: First and foremost, let's hear it for Corpus Christi, Texas. *The crowd begins to cheer* My god, you guys have to be one of the WORST cities I've ever traveled to and what's even worse is that Kaitlyn grew up her in the Lonestar Republic, Texas, what an awful, awful state. *The crowd's reaction turns into a lot of boos* Now that I've got that off my chest, Nikki and I, we came out here, not for these people, certainly not for you, BUT, to address some things you've said. First of all, I'd like to say that my match tonight, was indeed one of my best, but I got off my game for just a bit and MsChif capitalized. Does that mean she's better than me? No, not at all, far from it, but she can get her props. But obviously, I still stand here in front of these people as Divas Champion, which you seem mad at. And I see ou extended a little challenge to Nikki, bad choice Kaitlyn.

[Nikki Bella]: Exactly Brie, you know me too well. Kaitlyn, you think you can run around here challenging me whenever you feel like and then on top of that, you think you can beat me? So you have a few fluke wins over me but does that mean that you possess the amount of skill I have in one finger? Doubt it. I did win my match last week against Alicia Fox in a decisive fashion, same could be said for Mickie James tonight, I got the job done, you think I can't beat you next week? Why didn't you challenge Brie herself if you wanted to make a visual example, surely that would've been a better example, a live one.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_293

[Brie Bella]: You know what I think it is Nikki?

[Nikki Bella]: No Brie, enlighten me, please do.

[Brie Bella]: I think Kaitlyn is scared of me, she doesn't want to do a pre-match preview for the fans.

[Nikki Bella]: I wonder why, maybe it's the fact that you know you can beat her, it's killing her inside.

[Brie Bella]: It's already killed her. Kaitlyn, let us know, why exactly haven't you issued the challenge to me? I mean, we all know that Nikki can take you on and defeat you but can you take me on and even try to beat me without interference from an outside person? Your whole title reign, you've had people like Layla to protect you, you've had cheating to protect you and know, what exactly do you have left? But you know what, I'll let Nikki do the rest of the talking.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_328

[Nikki Bella]: Hmm, so you really want this match, you really think I'm someone you can make an example of, poor Kaitlyn, seems like you got it all wrong. I will accept your challenge, it looks like you want to embarass yourself so bad so why not? I'll give you the chance to make a fool out of yourself, don't say I didn't tell you so.

*Kaitlyn kinda laughs a little as she raises her microphone to speak.*

[Kaitlyn]
Me? Afraid of you? That's impossible. That would be like Big Show saying he is afraid of like Rey Mysterio. That would be like a Lion being scared to confront a tiny little mouse. Though, I can see the similarities between you two and a rodent, so let's not go down that road but instead how about we stay on track. And you ask why I didn't challenge you, Brie? Did you forget that we have a match at Uprising and I would be tickled to just beat you twice in a row when I haven't even got the chance to face Nikki yet. And I'm sure Nikki and I can agree that we would rather love to destroy each other in this ring rather then seeing myself destroy Brie Bella twice. And Nikki, you know this is true so don't even say otherwise because you'd love to beat the real Divas Champion of this company. Maybe, maybe if you beat me you could stop being Brie's Bella Bitch and actually be something in this company rather then a shadow of Brie Bella. Doesn't that just sound amazing?

*Kaitlyn nods her head as the crowd cheers, possibly agreeing with Kaitlyn, The Bellas don't seem to happy as Kaitlyn continues to speak.*

[Kaitlyn]
So the match is set, next week I'm going to go one on one with Nikki Bella here. Honestly, I'm actually looking forward to it because I feel kinda bad for you, Nikki. You are like the servant while Brie is the Queen which we all know who the Queen is and in case the Bellas have forgotten, it's me. Though, I'd say I'm a pretty nice queen. Treating people equally and I'm giving them a champion they are proud to have! Something Brie could never do! But like I was saying, I feel bad for you Nikki, I really do. Why aren't you the one with the title? Why aren't you the one in title matches? You are just as good as Brie, what makes Brie so much more special.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_295

[Brie Bella]: Let's get this straight Kaitlyn, no one calls my sister a bitch, only I get to call her that when we argue. Gentlemen aren't supposed to treat ladies with disrespect, oops, did I call you a man? I'm sorry it must be those large biceps and that deep voice.

[Nikki Bella]: I am far from being under Brie's shadow or her bitch, I'm no one's bitch. So she has won the championship and I haven't, doesn't mean I'm not relevant, when in fact, I'm more relevant than you have ever been. People look at you and don't even know who you are, you carry around the worthless title and people still don't know who you are, isn't that sad? Look at me, I've elevated MsChif higher, people started talking about her when I started feuding with her. I was wrapped up with MsChif, the only reason I wasn't able to get a Divas title shot in that gauntlet, not because she's superior to me. And honestly Kaitlyn, I'm looking forward to this match more than you will ever know, I'm going to take this chance to humiliate you in this ring. Give me all the props you want, all the praise, all the sucking up, it's all worthless.

*Kaitlyn shrugs her shoulders as she speaks.*

[Kaitlyn]
Tried to be nice but okay then, whatever you choose to think Nikki. Say whatever you want, whatever makes you happy in the end. You can say you are more relevant then I have ever been, but we all know that is a lie because I'm the champion, I'm the most talked about Diva in XWL right now and I plan on keeping it that way. And I'm not the champion because of a fluke, I beat Brie to win this and then I beat Brie and Layla to defend this. I fought to a draw against Brie and I stand here as your champion still. It doesn't matter what happened, what the referees called, how we touched the ground, the only thing that matters is that we both touched the ground at the same exact time and it was declared a draw. Johnny knew that it was a draw, he knew he couldn't just take the title off of me, so he just did what he could to please all the Divas, well all as in two of them and that was to just magically create a second divas championship which will never been seen in this ring again after Uprising. Because, not only will I beat Brie, I will shut up her once and for all because this is her last chance. After this I will head to Final Stand as the Divas Champion and I will face whoever my new challenger would be at Final Stand and that challenger won't be Nikki Bella or Brie Bella because your turns would be finished and gone. You will be nothing more then a thing of the past for when they think of who should get the next shot at my Divas Championship.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_251

[Nikki Bella]: Yeah, I dont think I ever asked for your kindness nor did I need it Kaitlyn. Keep telling yourself that your the most talked about diva, it's really hard to believe that someone who lacks personality, looks, or skill could be talked about. I mean, you truly have faded into the back, it's like the only time someone notices you is when the Bella Twins are brought up. You see, if any divas in here are the most talked about, it would have to be Brie and I, we're everywhere, in the newsletter, in backstage interviews, constantly being promoted by XWL management.

[Brie Bella]: Big Johnny didn't just make this decision for us, he made it for everyone. He wanted to see the fans happy, not sad that they were represented by a diva like you. Since we came back to this division, we sparked a whole new interest in the division, can't you see it Kaitlyn? And you go on and on to brag about the ways you "beat" me but all of that will not matter come Uprising. It's so bittersweet that your reign will have to end like that, but look on the bright side, that 2nd Divas Champion could be put to use for once. Just saying. Uprising, I walk in as a champion and after the night is over, I'll be walking out with both titles. I will then proceed to walk in Final Stand, Dead Man's Hand, Unforgiven, Digital Decision, and so on and so forth as the reigning XWL Divas Champion. You think Layla had a great reign, just watch when mine fully kicks in, it will be nothing like yours, you worthless bitch.

*Just as Brie finishes her sentence, even before she has the chance to lower her microphone Kaitlyn quickly and out of no where charges at Brie and takes her down with a tackle! The crowd erupts in cheers as Brie and Kaitlyn are going at it but Nikki is right there trying to pull Kaitlyn off. Nikki gets Kaitlyn off and Kaitlyn quickly turns around to attack her. With Kaitlyn distracted, Brie grabs her title and rolls out of the ring as she looks on. Nikki thumbs Kaitlyn in the eye and kicks her in the gut, setting up for the Bella Buster but Kaitlyn catches the kick and trips Nikki down to the mat. The fans continue to cheer as Kaitlyn runs towards the ropes and as Nikki is getting up... Spear! Kaitlyn takes Nikki right down with a spear as Brie watches on from the ramp, not wanting to get in the middle of this. Kaitlyn smiles as her theme begins to play.*

*Brie stops at the top of the stage and raises her championship, looking on at Kaitlyn who grabs her Divas Championship and raises it up in the air too. The two stare down for a little before Brie lowers hers and begins to head to the back. Kaitlyn smiles as she lowers hers and looks throughout the arena before heading to commercial break.*
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Breakdown cuts to highlights of what happened last week with The Rock on stage only to be interrupted by Brock Lesnar. The clips show the attack and how Rock was left lifeless on the stage after receiving a vicious F5 from the animal. As the highlights come to a close Brock Lesnar’s theme blasts around the P.A to a strong boo from the crowd

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 SnX9uXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 7PGYK

Brock and Paul appear out onto the stage to an even louder reception from the crowd who clearly hate both men. Both men don’t acknowledge the crowd and just seem to be focused on their own business. Paul quickly walks down to the ring while Brock slowly paces before bouncing on his toes for a few seconds. As he slowly walks down to the ring he looks at a few of the fans who boo him. He glares at them before walking around the ring and walking up the steel steps.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 T9t1q

As Brock gets into the ring, Paul already has a mic in hand and begins to speak

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 T8Zf5

Paul Heyman
Last week, my client Brock Lesnar personally took matters into his own hands and proved to everyone in the back, especially The Rock, that there is a new man on Breakdown. There is a new man who is going to take this show by the reigns and run it into the next era. Brock Lesnar has been disrespected and pushed around by management for too long. Just look at how many people have been successful and had title opportunities when Brock, even though he has only ever lost 1 match, one match! How many superstars can go head to head with Brock, just look at him, there is no one in the back who can match up to Brock.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 PTYLB

Paul Heyman
Just look at what he did last week to your precious hero Rock. He laid him out on that stage and he had to be carried away. Did you enjoy watching that? Did you enjoy watching your hero get hurt? Brock Lesnar is an ass kicker and that is going to happen each and every week until he starts to get a little respect around here. Rock has had far too many opportunities at titles to be granted another. 2013 is a new year and it is time for a new challenger and what better than the man who is an animal. Who destroys anyone he steps in the ring with. Now we’ve been too patient with all of this, Brock is tired of been mistreated and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure this disrespect stops right now.

Before Paul can speak again, Brock whispers in his ear and Paul nods and agrees with what is being said before handing Brock the mic…

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 3f1Fg

Brock Lesnar
There has only ever been one man in the back who has shown me respect. Vince McMahon brought me into the corporation because he wanted to bring legitimacy back to XWL. He wanted The Rock to get hurt and being the asskicker I am that woudn’t have been a problem. Rock ended The Corporation and spit in the face of the only man in the back to show me some respect. When he Rock bottomed Vince McMahon that pissed me off and the first thing I wanted to do when I got back was get revenge and dropping Dwayne on his head and leaving him lifeless on that stage was the best start I could have hoped for…

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_raw04022012caps-00005

The sold out arena goes nuts as The Rocks theme blasts through the speakers, as he fires out the curtain Brock Lesnar gets ready but The Rock has a mic in his hand, he's here to talk, he storms down the ramp and hops up the steps and along the apron before standing face to face with the man who brutalized him last week...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_raw04022012caps-00042

The Rock
Brock...Brock...Brock, now The Rock would love to come out here and give you a big old hug, welcome you back y'know? A fine little corporation reunion but there's just one small little problem, no Paul, it isn't Male pattern baldness...It's the fact that The Rock just doesn't like you Brock. The Rock has never liked you, ever, when Vince brought you into the corporation it was the straw that broke the great ones back, being pigeonholed into a team with you made him realize exactly who The Rock was becoming and it made him sick to his stomach, it made him snap out of that trance, so for that, The Rock thanks you.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_raw04022012caps-00044

The Rock
You're right, The Rock did stick it to Vince McMahon and you know what? He enjoyed every single solitary second of it! He enjoyed watching Vince flop around on the ground like a fish out of water, he enjoyed the feeling of the people chanting his name once more and most of all he enjoyed that feeling of...Freedom. You lost nothing Brock Lesnar! You lost absolutely nothing! Well...Except maybe your balls. But don't worry, Paul here kept them all locked up in his purse, waiting for you to run back home to him. You say Vince was the only one who respected you?! Vince didn't respect you, Vince used you! Just like he used The Rock, that man is the devil and you handed him your soul on a plate!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_raw04022012caps-00051

The Rock
The Rock however...The Rock respected you. Look at you! You are a phenomenal athlete, pure stopping power of a man, arguably nothing on this planet that could stop you once you get rolling! The Rock respects that, The Rock respects a winner, The Rock respects a fighter! But The Rock doesn't respect The Next Big Bitch that strolls in here and hides behind a big fat walrus in a suit! Sure, Paul knows this business, he knows his way around a mic...and since you can't speak basic English yet it must be handy having him around to translate for your monkey ass! Paul, how about you show The Rock your talents? The Rock is gonna speak to these people in Brock Lesnar language and you're gonna tell everyone what he's saying? Sound good? Okay lets go!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_raw04022012caps-00067

The Rock
Meep...Meep, me want fire, blue, south...Milk, protein, BROCK SMASH! Ulaaaaa, gonzaaaa, muchaaaacoooooo....

Brock is getting noticeably pissed off at The Rocks games, but as he goes to step forward, The Rock cuts him off...

The Rock
You stay right where you are He-Girl, The Rock will get to you in a second, but right now he's talking to your master. Paul, what was it that The Rock said?

Paul Heyman
Now you listen he--

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_raw04022012caps-00073

The Rock
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE ROCK SAID! The only thing that matters and The Rock means the only thing that matters! Is that you two jabroni's are now here on The Rocks show! You think that you can just come in here and hit The Rock with an F-5 from behind and that means that you own the place? The Rocks been here for two long years now and not once, not once has he left for a little break like everyone else around here does, when the going gets tough people like you Brock, you run away and you sit in the corner crying your eyes out and pissing your pants, waiting for the storm to settle down, but when the going gets tough for The Rock, The Rock gets to work and puts boots to asses three hundred and sixty five days a year!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_raw04022012caps-00086

The Rock
So you want The Rocks show? You think you can handle a takeover? Because if you do then there's only one way and it's straight through the Peoples Champion! So if you're coming for a ride then check your lady parts at the door for bleeding and ditch your little buddah buddy over there, lock him in a cage like the Walrus he is, he'll wait there, clapping his hands while shouting your name...BRAWK! BRAWK! BRAWK! You do him a favour and you throw him a big stinky fish every once in a while, but make sure he has enough to last him because there's no guarantee that you'll be coming home! You wage a war with the Great One and the only way you get out intact is by tying your crap stained white pants to a flag and waving it high in the air!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Normal_raw04022012caps-00099

The Rock
Bottom line is this Jack! You cross this line right here...*The Rock draws a line with his foot across the middle of the ring*...Then The Rock can't promise that he'll hold back, but what he can promise is a world of pain! So if you're feeling lucky, then you and sea world The Rock has one thing to say to you both! JUST BRING IT!

Brock immediately charges towards The Rock but Heyman stops him from crossing over the line, he eventually convinces Brock Lesnar to calm down and leave the ring...Paul turns around to try and settle their differences with The Rock but he walks straight into a ROCK BOTTOM! The Rock bounces to his feet right away and rolls Paul out of the ring with his boot, dropping him to the floor below! Brock Lesnar is in a rage frenzy, slapping the mat and booting the steel steps, he contemplates entering the ring but decides to drag Heyman to his feet and make his way back up the ramp, The Rock stands in the ring watching on with a smile as XWL's Redemption supershow rolls on...

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Eddie Guerrero vs. Matt Hardy

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 BreakdownyoshitatsuXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Redemptionchristian
Yoshi Tatsu vs Christian

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Non-Title Divas Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 RedemptionlaylaelXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Redemptionaliciafox
XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 BreakdownbethphoenixXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Redemptionpaige
Layla and Alicia Fox Vs Beth Phoenix and Paige

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Spoilers
Below
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

*And with another pinfall broken by Paige, the match continues. Layla turns around and begins shouting at Paige, telling her to get out, as she just smirks at her fellow British Diva. Little does Layla know that Beth is also on her feet. She soon finds out when Beth hooks both of Layla's arms for another Glam Slam. Layla tries with all her might to break out, but can't, that is until Fox, who was still in the ring, kicks Beth in her back, forcing her to release the hold. Paige takes offense to Fox's interruption and tackles her down to the canvas. Both woman begin rolling on the mat, as control shifts back and forth between them. The referee has seemingly lost control as now Beth and Layla are trading blows on the opposite end of the ring. He tries to restore order but to no avail and is forced to call for the bell, instantly ending the match, but neither of the women in the ring care about that, all they want is to hurt their rival. Beth manages to clothesline Layla over the top rope as both Fox and Paige roll out of the ring, still in a catfight, and are sent crashing onto the padded floor. They fight through the pain and continue trying to take out the other. Meanwhile, Beth has already exited the ring and is in pursuit of Layla, who begins to crawl away from her. Beth easily cuts her off and hits her in her midsection with a swift kick, sending her back onto the floor. She looks at the table as a smirk comes across her face. Beth begins to remove the table cover and the monitors on the announcers table before grabbing a handful of Layla's hair, forcing her to her feet. She hooks Layla's arms again and tries to lift her up for what appears to be a Glam Slam on the table. Before she can land it, a wave of referees run in from the back to help restore order to the ringside area. A few of them pull Fox and Paige off one another while the remaining refs stop Beth from putting Layla through the table and pull them apart. All four women are held on opposite ends of the ringside area, as one by one, they are escorted to the back to make sure this doesn't happen again in the evening. With that, order is slowly restored as Redemption fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 am

The Redemption Supershow cuts backstage, to see XWL World Champion standing by with an Interviewer that isn't Eve Torres.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 FZSVCyg
[Not Eve]
Triple H, last week Chris Jericho attacked your long time friend and mentor Ric Flair, whilst you wasn't even in the building. You tried to get some revenge on Chris Jericho with your sledgehammer, only for him to escape. How is Ric Flair recovering and is your mind in the right place ready for your match tonight?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 IWVCU01
[Triple H]
Last week, not only did Chris Jericho attack my friend, my mentor and a legend in this business... Chris Jericho made the biggest mistake of his life. He couldn't beat me at X-Treme X-Mas and that was before I was pissed off, now He's pissed me off, Now he's going to go face to face with the most pissed off man on this planet. Ric is recovering at home, he wanted to be here tonight but I told him to let me deal with it, let me make Chris Jericho pay and regret his actions... Then I get here tonight and I find out that Chris Jericho has used his lawyers to ban me from touching him... You know why he does that? The same reason Brock Lesnar did... Because he's scared. He's seen what I'm capable off, He knows he's pissed me off and now he's scared... He's scared for his career and his life.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 NL0Dr7v
[Triple H]
Jericho made it about more than this title, hell he made it about more than Triple H vs Chris Jericho. He made this about Paul Levesque against Chris Irvine. He took this to limits that it didn't need to go.. and he did it like a coward. He beat down a retired 63 year old man... and he's proud of it. He got his lawyers involved to politic is way into a title match, and he's proud of it. That tells you the type of man Chris Jericho is. He can't do it face to face, he can't ask me for a title match face to face so instead he tries takes the easy way to the top... but to get there, you have to get through me. I'm not a retired 63 year old man, Your lawyers can't do anything to me, Chris. The can't stop me from giving you the beating of your life at Uprising, they can't stop me from making sure you never step foot in that ring again.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 09SGSN3
[Triple H]
Come Uprising, Chris... You can't hide behind lawyers, you can't hide behind a microphone. You have no choice but to go face to face with me, nothing to protect you, no where to run. For the first time in your life, you will have to stand and fight like a man if you want a chance of taking this title. You can claim to be the best in the world all you want, but at Uprising you will stand and look into my eyes, and you will finally be looking into the eyes of the Best in the world, I have this title to prove it. It's not just some claim, not just some catchphrase... it's the damn truth. I hold the most prestigious title in this business.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 TSDVBRM
[Triple H]
At Uprising, Chris Jericho will find out just why I am The Game... the Kings of Kings.. The Cerebral Assassin... Most importantly Chris Jericho will find out just why I am the World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 GYaBmKS

Triple H just gives a cold stare into the camera, as Redemption fades to commercial.

Last edited by The Savior of Misbehavior on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:53 am

Redemption returns to the backstage area where Josh Matthews is standing by with a familiar fan favorite.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Y5yDP

[Josh Matthews]: Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, standing right next to me is your Intercontinental Champion, the Shaman of Sexy himself, John Morrison. How are you John?

[John Morrison]: Feeling better than ever to be honest Josh, got the best sleep of my life last night and I woke up just feeling refreshed as ever.

[Josh Matthews]: Earlier tonight, we saw Captain Charisma, beat Yoshi Tatsu in a decisive fashion. Christian has gained some momentum, don't you think?

[John Morrison]: Sure, one win gains you all the momentum in the world, it makes you the best thing Earth has to offer, you're completely right Josh.

[Josh Matthews]: Not what I was saying but. . .

[John Morrison]: But what Josh? Christina, I mean Christian, gets one win and suddenly you think he deserves to get catapaulted to a title shot against me at Uprising. And yes I did mean Christina, I mean all he does is bitch and nag and bitch and nag about ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH! After a while, it's like you just have to ignore how annoying he can get begging and pleading to be relevant. Everyone knows that when you step in the ring with Morrison, your "rate of relevancy" skyrockets, just ask Damien Sandow, whatever he's doing these days, I got people to start recognizing him, without me, he'd be spewing those words of his with not a single bother, yes this is a PG show, given.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 NvWPs

[Josh Matthews]: So tell me John, any people you think deserve a title shot whose name is not Christian?

[John Morrison]: Well, now that I think about it, and I am a person who gives credit when credit is due, I think Carlito has been quite impressive, so has MVP, he did beat Christian and I believe he won his match earlier tonight. Dolph looks like a great contender too, to be honest, I'm up for anyone, who deserves a title shot, who shows hardwork and determination to get a title shot.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 BZG1R

[Josh Matthews]: I understand John, so moving along. Tonight, you face Y2J, Chris Jericho, he has to be one of your greatest obstacles you've faced in this company. Any thoughts about Jericho??

[John Morrison]: He's a guy I grew up watching, someone I looked up to, so you can tell how long he's been in this business. I respect him, it was quite disappointing that he couldn't pick up the win at X-Treme X-mas, but hey the better man won. Now, obviously, this is a old school versus new school match up and I have to say, new school wins this one. Chris Jericho isn't the same athletic, high-flying, techinically sound wrestler that he used to be, he's just not the man he once was. These days, he's out there attacking sacred fossils like Ric Flair, how could he stoop so low? Let's face it, John Morrison versus Chris Jericho will be a great match, no doubt, but obviously John Morrison comes out on top. I look forward to this match to be honest. Nothing worse than talking a lot of game but not backing it up, am I right Sandow? Now Josh, I've got some pre-match training to do, thank you for the wondeful interview, let's do it again some time.

John Morrison walks off from the backstage area and heads to the locker room where he will prepare for his match against Chris Jericho tonight. Redemption heads to a video package of the lovely Not Eve, who has recently made it her duty to get into Miss Money In The Bank.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:31 am

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 BreakdowntrishXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Redemptionmadison
Trish Stratus vs Madison Eagles

Winner via pinfall following Hellbound, Madison Eagles.
Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:19 pm

XWL Redemption returns to a backstage interview segment with the United States Champion Ezekiel Jackson.

Interviewer:
Welcome back to Redemption viewers, I am here with the United States Champion Ezekiel Jackson who has recently just recovered from a shoulder injury. Zeke how you feel about facing Triple H tonight just after recovering from a injury that could of effected your career?

Ezekiel Jackson:
Well surprisingly Im fine with it. Last week I said to the world I wanted to face Triple H and well here we are. Of course it was alot faster then I expected and I will not be able to show my full dominance for tonights match. Although I do feel that somebody needs to atleast beat this guy. I mean, every single time I watch either Redemption or Breakdown this kid seems to always come out on top. Well tonight I will do what the likes of Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar could not and defeat Triple H. Tonight I will show my loyal supporters thay you do not need to be the king of kings or the XWL World Heavyweight Champion to be the best.

Ezekiel Jackson:
Although I may not be at the best condition of my life, the domination left inside me will defeat the Game. It has got to be my toughest challenge yet. It will be a highlight in my career and a record in the book. I may be the United States Champion right now but I have a long way to go before reaching the same status as Triple H. Tonight will show me and my fans that I have what it takes to become XWL World Champion later on in my career.

Interviewer:
Well have you got any updates on your first title defence at Uprising against Jeff Hardy?

Ezekiel Jackson:
Well to be honest I need to ask Jeff the same thing. Since last week I havent heard anything from him. I have looked backstage and have no idea where he is. He will be here somewhere but I still dont see why the title match has now gone in Jeffs favour. The match is still on, the stipulations are just the same my injury should be fine by Uprising but I do not understand the riddles Jeff speaks of. I urge now for Jeff to speak out to me in a language I understand. I also want to say to Jeff that he should watch my match tonight again Hunter and feel his future of pain at Uprising.

Interviewer:
Well thats all the time we have for this interview thank you Zeke. Redemption will be back after a few messages from our sponsors.

Redemption fades to sponsor messages and advertisements

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 RedemptionantoniocesaroXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Breakdownreymysterio
Antonio Cesaro vs Rey Mysterio

Antonio wins via pinfall after hitting the Neutralizer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 BreakdownjerichoXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Redemptionicjomo
Chris Jericho vs John Morrison

After a long epic matchup between the former XWL Champion and the current Intercontinental Champion, it is Chris Jericho who finally comes out as the victor after putting away the resilient Morrison with a Codebreaker for the three count.

Winner: XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Breakdownjericho

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 RedemptionworldchampionXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Redemptionuszeke

The theme of the United States Champion hits across the arena, and Zeke makes his way down the ramp with the US title over his shoulder. Zeke looking confident ahead of facing the World Champion, gets into the ring, and raises up his title, before awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

Then the theme of Triple H hits across the arena to a huge reaction. Triple H makes his way down to the ring, with the title around his waist. He quickly gets down the ramp, clearly meaning business tonight. He get's onto the apron, and does his signature water spray, before getting in the ring and posing on the turnbuckle by lifting his title high.

Triple H and Zeke are face to face, the referee is about to ring the bell until....

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 EUwrv

The video of Jericho's brutal attack on Ric Flair begins to show on the screen. To which Triple H looks on furiously at, before turning around and taking his anger out of Zeke by landing a viscous punch, staggering Zeke. Then The assault continues as HHH unloads with countless shots to the Zeke, backing him into corner. The Referee tries to stop it but HHH just pushes him away. Triple H drags Zeke into the middle of the ring....PEDIGREE! Triple H stands tall over Zeke, but the Video is still playing on the titan tron. Triple H exits the ring, and grabs a Sledgehammer! Triple H walks up the ramp, towards the stage.

He gets to top of the ramp, looking straight the screen, still showing the viscous assault by Jericho.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 QCUrCOL

Triple H looks at his Sledgehammer then...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 T1AtuiO

TRIPLE H PUTS IT THROUGH THE TITANTRON SCREEN! as the Screen begins to explode, and the video fades away, but HHH isn't done there...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 3VtleWc

He then throws his sledgehammer through the screen! Destroying it completely! Triple H then turns around, looks across the arena.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 BTcoJsc

And does his signature pose at top of the ramp, before heading backstage as this episode of the Redemption Supershow goes off the air.

[END SHOW]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2