Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch

Go down 
+2
P.R Son
Sable
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Empty
PostSubject: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:48 pm

No but really.
Natalya for Lita please.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:52 pm

What the fuck Jerry. Y u tell me u no pick up diva a long time ago, then you pick up nattie and weeks later switch to the hoe again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Sable wrote:
What the fuck Jerry. Y u tell me u no pick up diva a long time ago, then you pick up nattie and weeks later switch to the hoe again?

Lmfao at ur sig
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm

You gotta be kidding me...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Ye...No...Ye...fuck it. Stop switching (ironic coming from me, I know, but still. Stop) poker face
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Dave wrote:

That's what I thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Dave wrote:

All right, you caught me. I was just kidding.

What i really want to do is switch Kurt Angle for Matt Striker.

No but really, I want Lita.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:03 pm

I hate you Jerry.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:11 pm

[23:08:22] TheKrzyOne : Actually
[23:08:27] TheKrzyOne : I'm the one that told him
[23:08:36] TheKrzyOne : I've been considering being Nattie again
[23:09:09] TheKrzyOne : Since I never got a good chance the first time
[23:09:14] TheKrzyOne : So this switch is on me
[23:09:22] TheKrzyOne : I'll take my firing like a man

Figured I'd post that in here too. I had a good run. us flag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:16 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
[23:08:22] TheKrzyOne : Actually
[23:08:27] TheKrzyOne : I'm the one that told him
[23:08:36] TheKrzyOne : I've been considering being Nattie again
[23:09:09] TheKrzyOne : Since I never got a good chance the first time
[23:09:14] TheKrzyOne : So this switch is on me
[23:09:22] TheKrzyOne : I'll take my firing like a man

Figured I'd post that in here too. I had a good run. us flag

Batista Sad
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:20 pm

Seriously Jerry, you need to figure out WHO THE HELL you actually want. This is just getting old...............
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:27 pm

MicksterG951 wrote:
Seriously Jerry, you need to figure out WHO THE HELL you actually want. This is just getting old...............

It really is getting old, it isn't hard to stick to someone at all... (Yeah, that coming form me. I barely switch now.)
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Austin wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:

It really is getting old, it isn't hard to stick to someone at all... (Yeah, that coming form me. I barely switch now.)
So because you stopped switching everyday it gives you the right to bitch at someone else for doing it?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:34 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Austin wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:

So because you stopped switching everyday it gives you the right to bitch at someone else for doing it?

No I'm just saying, Jerry puts like zero thought into his switches. Some of the people he switches too he just wants to because of the spur of the moment. Plus I wasn't bitching, I was saying that it was getting old and he needs to learn to just stick as two people and one diva if he wanted to. I learned to do it and so can he.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:41 pm

The best way I can put it is this:

I've only been 4 superstars my 7 months here, two of who I currently am. You Jerry, you've had 4 in the past 2 months, and 4 different ones the months before that. Other people could have been those people while you were dicking around, not being able to make up your damn mind. I still believe your best work was as Kendrick, and you should never have dropped him, but that's my opinion. But now you're Kurt, a big name, so stick with him. If you seriously try to switch from him in the next month, then need to re-evaluate your want to be here. Rant over.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Not everyone can be lucky enough to get both Christian and Edge or Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho, so I don't see the point of the comparisons. Who's to say he won't settle down once he finds two people he likes being?
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:51 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Not everyone can be lucky enough to get both Christian and Edge or Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho, so I don't see the point of the comparisons. Who's to say he won't settle down once he finds two people he likes being?
I suppose you're right about the luck. I had good luck getting my guys, but when I picked up Sin Cara and Evan Bourne, I didn't drop them because they weren't to my liking. I honestly didn't like playing as Sin Cara, but I stuck with him so I could get experience. Then, when I saw my opportunity to pick up Daniel Bryan, I jumped on it, and that's when I dropped my 1st character. I got admin accepted to because I didn't shuffle around between guys, when it was possible for other people to play as them, and possibly like them. 2nd Rant over.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:00 am

Well I don't get why you'd stick as someone you don't like, I'd think that you'd put in more effort as someone you enjoy being than someone don't equaling more experienced received. And it's not like Jerry doesn't put in work as the people he picks up nor does he really pick up superstars other members would want (Ryback, TBK, Lucky Cannon) anyway. I just see this as Jerry playing the field, surely he'll find someone he likes and stick with them eventually.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:16 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Well I don't get why you'd stick as someone you don't like, I'd think that you'd put in more effort as someone you enjoy being than someone don't equaling more experienced received. And it's not like Jerry doesn't put in work as the people he picks up nor does he really pick up superstars other members would want (Ryback, TBK, Lucky Cannon) anyway. I just see this as Jerry playing the field, surely he'll find someone he likes and stick with them eventually.

The reason I stuck with someone I disliked was because I wanted to gain experience before I decided to pick anyone decent up. I mean, come on dude, Sin Cara is.... just Sin Cara. Lucky Cannon was before my time, but I heard Jerry did great as him, and I feuded with Jerry when he was Kendrick, so I know he does good work. But, then he bails on our fued, drops his superstar, then come back, and seemingly every week since then, he's wanted a new person. Everyone's getting tired of it, and he needs to at least stick with a person for a month or two. I really want to see him excel as Angle, and I WANT the Jerry of old back, not this flip-flopper who wants to switch when there's someone he THINKS he can be good as, when there are members out there who could do wonders with someone like Ryback, Kendrick, or even Nattie. And XWL is getting any smaller from my measure and with the new game coming out, this constant switching needs to stop. 3rd Rant over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 am

MicksterG951 wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

The reason I stuck with someone I disliked was because I wanted to gain experience before I decided to pick anyone decent up. I mean, come on dude, Sin Cara is.... just Sin Cara. Lucky Cannon was before my time, but I heard Jerry did great as him, and I feuded with Jerry when he was Kendrick, so I know he does good work. But, then he bails on our fued, drops his superstar, then come back, and seemingly every week since then, he's wanted a new person. Everyone's getting tired of it, and he needs to at least stick with a person for a month or two. I really want to see him excel as Angle, and I WANT the Jerry of old back, not this flip-flopper who wants to switch when there's someone he THINKS he can be good as, when there are members out there who could do wonders with someone like Ryback, Kendrick, or even Nattie. And XWL is getting any smaller from my measure and with the new game coming out, this constant switching needs to stop. 3rd Rant over.

1000% Agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:32 am

[00:29:07] The Jerry : Lucky Cannon, Derrick Bateman, Ryback, Bret Hart, Brian Kendrick, all people who I switched to that havent been picked up since, did it effect anyone negatively? No. John Morrison- RCP is doing fine as him, my being him didn't do anything negative to his character. Sin Cara- My being of Sin Cara did not stop Mickster from doing well at all. Stone Cold-I was him for a week, didn't effect Fn's Stone Cold at all. Cena- I was him back in the day, Ash is doing fine as Cena nonethe less. HBK- Bang is US champ, me being him didn't effect that at all. Who else have I been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 am

The Jerry wrote:
[00:29:07] The Jerry : Lucky Cannon, Derrick Bateman, Ryback, Bret Hart, Brian Kendrick, all people who I switched to that havent been picked up since, did it effect anyone negatively? No. John Morrison- RCP is doing fine as him, my being him didn't do anything negative to his character. Sin Cara- My being of Sin Cara did not stop Mickster from doing well at all. Stone Cold-I was him for a week, didn't effect Fn's Stone Cold at all. Cena- I was him back in the day, Ash is doing fine as Cena nonethe less. HBK- Bang is US champ, me being him didn't effect that at all. Who else have I been?

Pyro plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 am

Pats wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

1000% Agree.

I don't want you to agree. You just lurk and troll. So, leave dis thread and don't come back. Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 am

The Jerry wrote:

It's not about WHO you've picked up, and that no one has picked them up since. If you were Morrison when say "User1" joined and he wanted to be Morrison, but you had him for your obvious elfish reasons. Then, you drop him 3-4 days later so you can switch to whoever the fuck, and "User1" has already picked up, say, Tyson Kidd. Then, "User1" has to look like a chump to switch 3-4 days after just to pick up the guy he wants. 1 thing that I need to address though, you being Sin Cara meant absolutely NOTHING when I picked him up. I could, and I did, wiped his slate clean and started over. You just solidified what I said earlier that you put absolutely no thought into who you want and that it affects other people. Just put some thought into these things Jerry, because it affects more than just you. 4th Rant over.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:47 am

MicksterG951 wrote:
Maybe Lucky Cannon was the person he used to gain experience with. I can understand being upset that he bailed on your feud, that's messed up and can't be defended but getting mad because he's switching when it doesn't effect you at all is what gets me. He isn't the only one who's done multiple switches, or dropped someone people thought they were great as, he just does it more than others, and it's hard to know who you'll be great as until you actually try being them as you found out with Cara and Bourne. Dude is taking the chances when he sees them and trying to experiment. If I was worried about the three switch rule I wouldn't have picked up Shelley when Shuggz dropped him and I would have never ended up having that feud with Angle and Legal wouldn't be doing what he's doing with McGillicutty right now. And it's not like the Old Jerry isn't around, look at what he's been doing as Angle lately, it's solid stuff aside from a few missteps there and even his stuff as Ryback wasn't that bad. And with the new came coming out and guys like Curt Hawkins potentially making their debut it would only inspire more switching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch   Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well since im not allowed a second superstar yet ill find another way to switch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next