Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01

Go down 
+5
MicksterG951
Sable
P.R Son
Bang
TheFilthParade
9 posters
AuthorMessage

XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Article By: An XWL Superstar

Hello. For those wondering, this is a new weekly article on XWL.com, written by me, an XWL Superstar who has chosen to remain anonymous. This will take a deep look at the lives of the superstars in and outside the locker room. And I promise, I will not spare the juicy details, hahaha. So without further ado, let's get to it.

-XWL Intercontinental Champion Christian was rumoredly seen entering a motel room last weekend with XWL Executive Administrator Eve Torres. I have no clue why, but I have a gut feeling Eve certainly wasn't in there to polish Christian's...title.

-According to some in the back, XWL superstar Joey Ryan's sleaze pools are actually his ball sweat. Take that for what you will.

-XWL's Miss Money In The Bank Maryse was recently spotted in Manhattan with a $5,000 mink coat, being chased with pitchforks and torches by raging members of animal rights groups. Michael McGillicutty was rumoredly not with her at the time of this incident.

-Ted DiBiase may be in some literal hot water backstage after taking a trip to the hospital for burn wounds after an old one night stand dumped hot coffee in his lap at a Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru during last week's Redemption.

-According to some in the locker room, Jack Swagger does naughty things with his ____ before his matches because he feels it gives off a nice glow on-camera. Yeah...

-Shawn Michaels has been sued by two prostitutes because he took a whiz in their mouths during his victory party after beating Daniel Bryan at Digital Decision.

-Santino Marella paid the stage crew $10,000 for him to be able to use Triple H's lighting and music the last two weeks. The stage crew has spent it all on beer and male strippers according to the report I recieved.

-Kurt Angle was rumoredly given two weeks vacation because officials feared for his safety after Angle got drunk at a hotel and called Kharma a racial slur.

-Daniel Bryan and Michael McGillicutty rumoredly took a dump in Mitch The Camera Guy's new hat. No word on if this is true or not.

-Dolph Ziggler was almost sent to jail again after blowing a .07 on a breathalyzer during a traffic stop.

-XWL.com forums member Loki was rumoredly banned 137 times in the last week, and another member Ash has rumoredly proposed to fellow member Penguin, M.D. Their wedding will be next week in Jamaica, with member TheKlasslessOne performing the service.

-And the finale for this week, Damien Sandow may be using a thesaurus for his promos.

Well, that's all for this week. Check back next week for the next issue of XWL's Inside Scoop. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 pm

well... this is just awkward.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Well that was interesting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:28 pm

-A locker-room wide search has begun to find the anonymous superstar who posted a "dirt sheet" list of made up stories about fellow XWL Superstars. The mutual feeling throughout the locker-room is that whoever made up the list will be the one in "literal hot water" when he/she is found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:33 pm

The Inside Scoop > Newsletter.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Master ch33f wrote:

I would dislike this post if that were possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Dave wrote:
Master ch33f wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 pm

RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:
Master ch33f wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Wish I knew what I just read.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:13 am

Alpha wrote:
-Daniel Bryan and Michael McGillicutty rumoredly took a dump in Mitch The Camera Guy's new hat. No word on if this is true or not.

Not cool dude, Mitch deserves to be treated better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:27 am

Master ch33f wrote:

Lies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

That last one made me laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:18 am

Matt wrote:
That last one made me laugh
But it's not true Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:58 pm

With all due respect.. ..This was just awful
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:25 pm

fuck off
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 am

It wasn't what I expecting, but I was definitely amused while reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01   XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: The Inside Scoop: Issue 01
Page 1 of 1