Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness

Go down 
+14
#NOTSEME
P.R Son
T-Roll
Zack
P1
Zander
Ash
Bang
Alan
Austin
Kyle
AVG
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Talk about your worlds, hatred of creepers, and general fun times playing here. <3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Alpha wrote:
Talk about your worlds, hatred of creepers, and general fun times playing here. <3
Minecraft? eww....
Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 StarTrekFacePalm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:48 pm

LocalCompetitoreo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Minecraft? eww....

By this comment, I probably just became a heel in everyone's eyes. dbag Tisa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:17 am

LocalCompetitoreo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Minecraft? eww....

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 am

LocalCompetitoreo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Minecraft? eww....

If you don't like minecraft, don't post in the minecraft thread plain mischief: plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:10 am

@ Alan wrote:
LocalCompetitoreo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Minecraft? eww....

If you don't like minecraft, don't post in the minecraft thread plain mischief: plain mischief:

Ok plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 am

Gazza wrote:
@ Alan wrote:
LocalCompetitoreo wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Minecraft? eww....

Ok plain mischief:

Oh you plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 am

Creeper sign from SmackDown this week;
https://i.imgur.com/3RxYI.png
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: XWL Minecraft Arena   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Me and Austin built this on his sever. So take a look.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Alpha wrote:
Austin wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Austin wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Dashingly wrote:
Do you guys want to make an official XWL server or something? Is there one already?

I kinda sorta made one.

There isn't an XWL official one yet, considering we never talked about it or anything. if so I nominate Adam cause his server was ftw

That's what I meant by kinda sorta. Plus mine has a wrestling ring.

But Adam's world had a giant dive into water and a minecart launcher.

LastChancery wrote:
I still don't know what I'm doing on Minecraft.

You are obviously Mining and Crafting mischief

Mine has a pool with a dive tower as high as you can make.

Your welcome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Since me thread got removed, I'll just put the video here.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Or if you scroll up, you'll see I merged the threads and the Video is already in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Gazza wrote:
Or if you scroll up, you'll see I merged the threads and the Video is already in here.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:59 am

Minecraft Skin Pack 1 has been released. It costs 160 Microsoft Points.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 am

Forever Master Chief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:41 am

Speaking of which, here's some epic shit that came along in the new update:

features to be added:
- Added Pistons & Sticky Pistons.
- Added Stackable fences.
- Added Shears – required to get wool from sheep, and to collect leaf blocks.
- TNT needs Flint and Steel or Redstone to detonate.
- Redstone wire will now connect to a repeater.
- New textures for Cobblestone and Brick.
- Added Character Skin Selector to allow players to choose their skin from the default skins, or from Downloadable Content skin packs.
- Added lighting improvements (brought forward from 1.8.2 update) and snow & rain improvements.
- Added a save file cache to improve the speed of displaying the saves list.
- Added ban list functionality to allow players to self-ban from levels they feel contain offensive content.
- Added a ban list section to the How To Play menus.
- Added an option for the host to limit online games to only players in their friends list (no friends of friends).
- Added a seed display to the level load screen (requires existing levels to be saved out again to add the display).
- Changed the tooltip display setting to in-game tooltip display, so that tooltips always display in menus.
- Added the crosshair to the list of things affected by the opacity slider.
- On using the quickselect bar, the opacity of the quickselect, tooltips, splitscreen gamertag display, and crosshair will be set to 80,
and will fade back down to the user opacity setting after 6 seconds of no quickselect bar use.
- Added some more Tips & Trivia to the loading/saving screen display.
Tutorial World changes & additions:-
- Added optional tutorial for Pistons and Redstone.
- Added a self-building bridge to the castle using Pistons.
- Added some sugar cane, cactii and clay to the world.
- Added a few other things for players to discover.
Bug Fixes:
- Fix for only the host being shown the pop-up when any player attempts to place lava near the spawn point.
- Fixed tooltip for Flint and Steel.
- Fix for Note blocks not showing notes.
- Fix for Leaderboard reads taking too long.
- Fix to block players re-entering a level they have been kicked from, until the level is restarted.
- Fix to stop players being able to join a game when they are not a friend of any player in the game.
- Fix for Netherracks re-appearing after being mined.
- Fix for a rare crash on entering the Nether.
- Fix for attacking enemies at a different level not damaging them.
- Fixed a problem causing some save games not to load.
- Removed Herobrine.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:33 am

This relates to minecraft on the pc, not the xbox, just a heads up. But last night (tonight, this morning, whatever) I found a pretty cool site. What the site does it has mods on it and it will add them to your minecraft for you incase you don't know how to do it yourself, pretty cool. I tried out quite a bit of them, lots of different things that add weapons, tools, mobs, the moon, vehicles that you can drive, animals, random mutant creepers, etc.

http://www.skydaz.com/category/skydaz-installers/125-installers/

This was from one of the mods, #MillionsOfDiamonds: https://i.imgur.com/lyZMN.png

Figured I'd share this for those who play on pc still.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:41 am

Austin wrote:
This relates to minecraft on the pc, not the xbox, just a heads up. But last night (tonight, this morning, whatever) I found a pretty cool site. What the site does it has mods on it and it will add them to your minecraft for you incase you don't know how to do it yourself, pretty cool. I tried out quite a bit of them, lots of different things that add weapons, tools, mobs, the moon, vehicles that you can drive, animals, random mutant creepers, etc.

http://www.skydaz.com/category/skydaz-installers/125-installers/

This was from one of the mods, #MillionsOfDiamonds: https://i.imgur.com/lyZMN.png

Figured I'd share this for those who play on pc still.

:tna:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Alright. If I do get Minecraft, which one of you fucks are gonna teach me how to play? dbag Tisa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:57 am

For those who want cool shit you can only get on higher difficulty but only want to play on Peaceful, use the seed beagle bagle, and there's an on-surface mob spawner with two chests containing 7 gunpowder, 3 string, 3 saddles, 2 wheat, and cocoa beans. :gig:

Edit: found a second surface mob spawner area, two chests, 4 gunpowder, 3 saddles, 3 iron ingots, two buckets, one wheat, 4 string, and now I have all the ingredients to make me a cake Smile
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 am

Alpha wrote:
For those who want cool shit you can only get on higher difficulty but only want to play on Peaceful, use the seed beagle bagle, and there's an on-surface mob spawner with two chests containing 7 gunpowder, 3 string, 3 saddles, 2 wheat, and cocoa beans. :gig:

Edit: found a second surface mob spawner area, two chests, 4 gunpowder, 3 saddles, 3 iron ingots, two buckets, one wheat, 4 string, and now I have all the ingredients to make me a cake Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Some Free Minecraft skins from the Summer Of Arcade promotion:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Alan wrote:
Alpha wrote:

Totally serious, dude. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Do I has cool sig?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Z wrote:
Do I has cool sig?

What a dumbass, he thought it was built in, laugh at him lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness   Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Minecraft Thread of Awesomeness
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next