Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

So it's time for CHANGE

Go down 
+8
AVG
TheFilthParade
TheKrzyOne
Zander
Ash
Dusty
Jonguin
Bang
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

So it's time for CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 pm

And no this isn't about something amazing Hawkins and Reks have done recently even though we all know they have done, unfortunately this is about XWL.

More importantly every sunday and a fair few other days, but mostly on sundays something always starts an argument on the chatbox because of a clash of opinions, the flavour of the week currently being the Digital Decision mainevent, but this isn't about the specifics of the argument, it's about the fact there's always an argument on the chatbox about something when it could easily be avoided. I'm not going to point fingers on who's right and who's wrong, just keep it off the forum and between yourselves. All the fighting makes it not fun to be in XWL, and we wonder why we're losing members left and right and nobodies promoing. Here's the answer for you, it's not fun anymore.

It's not fun because everyone's too busy bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching about something someone did, or something someone didn't do, seriously everyone needs to chill the fuck out and enjoy this place like we used to, not a place that everyone waits around for the latest argument then throws in their two cents and makes it worse.

Keep it between yourselves and make XWL enjoyable again.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Sounds like a job for XWL's Saviors, Dashingly Sleazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Although I'm pretty sure you hate me, Bang, I couldn't agree more with you lol
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:00 pm

/Signed
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Dashingly wrote:
Sounds like a job for XWL's Saviors, Dashingly Sleazy.

fuck yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm

RCP wrote:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Throwing my opinion in here.

When I first arrived here at XWL I came at the absolutely perfect time, all the bad members where being fired or leaving and everyone was finally getting along and having fun, I used to look forward to promo'ing to the extent of not doing other stuff I probably should have been doing just to do more Rock promos and stuff back when I done like 2 co-promos a week. Now with everyone leaving or disappearing into mid air the rosters becoming quite thin and there's not as much feuds around anymore for people to read, enjoy, follow or be a part of. It's just sad really that such a great community (when we want to be) are always bitching and falling out over the most ridiculous things, the reason I joined XWL was because it looked fun and that was the main goal of the league, fun with no strings bullshit that you get playing online.

I remember I used to open up MSN and have 5 windows pop up pitching ideas or talking about a promo nowadays I get like 10, 9 of people damn near crying and bitching about something that's happened and 1 of Adam saying Hi (I love you Adam) Everyone and Zander means EVERYONE just has to cut the bullshit and stop the petty arguments, you aren't 13 (with the exception of Alan maybe) Remember the reasons why you joined this league in the first place and just have fun matches and promo's with whoever the hell you want, take your character in any direction you want and do the most ludicrous shit in feuds you like just have FUN.

If you don't like someone? Don't work with them, you don't even have to talk to them but don't go bitching to others about them because as one of the people who've heard too damn much silly bullshit, "WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK" Just stay away from the ones you don't like but try your hardest to at least be civil in the chat or around them.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:09 pm

RCP wrote:
I'm the only one Bang hates, F outta here.

I agree for the most part, it's not fun when everyone's at each other's throats. Gotta keep everything klassy and fun like how they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 pm

This will be a rather unpopular opinion.

But some of you guys just antagonize David because he's David. Sure I'm guilty of trolling him once in a while too, but sometimes it gets out of hand.

And then David should try not getting super annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Dashingly wrote:

But some of you guys just antagonize David because he's David. Sure I'm guilty of trolling him once in a while too, but sometimes it gets out of hand.

I agree completely with you in that David takes far too much shit around here for the stuff he does to keep it floating. I just think that there's been too many arguments now that it's gotten out of hand. There's decisions that David makes that you won't agree with yes but at the end of the day, it's his decision to make and people have to accept that. The big argument tonight was that he's continuing his feud with Legal without Legal but there's already something in place to balance that out for the show after the PPV, people over react far too much. HAVE FUN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:14 pm

if we put the same ammount of time into making XWL more fun and motivating to promo for as we do into arguing useless points then maybe we would get somewhere. And I know I probably don't have much of a say in most of your minds because of my past, but switching isn't a sin, learn to forget some people's past and move on pllz.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Dashingly wrote:

How is having an opinion antagonizing David?

That's the problem for me, We can't same to state an opinion without it being an attack or trolling someone.

I just said my opinion on the matter, it wasn't to antagonize David or anything, like people seem to think so.

Why should I even be here if my opinion is apparently to antagonize David?
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Gazza wrote:
Dashingly wrote:

That's the problem for me, We can't same to state an opinion without it being an attack or trolling someone.

I just said my opinion on the matter, it wasn't to antagonize David or anything, like people seem to think so.

I never said you did. I was saying there are other people in this league who just like to poke fun at David.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Gazza wrote:
Dashingly wrote:

A lot of the times though it's not what's said it's how people say it and I'm not saying just you, I've done it plenty of times as well. It's just a case of people losing their cool to easily and yes David is a big offender of this and he's stubborn as shit but we've all got to find a better way to get opinions and disagreements across.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Dashingly wrote:
Gazza wrote:
Dashingly wrote:

I never said you did. I was saying there are other people in this league who just like to poke fun at David.

But I can't say I can really name anyone who does, most are just a disagreement or whatever that goes into that.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Zander wrote:
Gazza wrote:
Dashingly wrote:

A lot of the times though it's not what's said it's how people say it and I'm not saying just you, I've done it plenty of times as well. It's just a case of people losing their cool to easily and yes David is a big offender of this and he's stubborn as shit but we've all got to find a better way to get opinions and disagreements across.

If you read the chat, You could probably see that I wasn't saying it in anyway I thought it'd annoy David though. I just said i don't like how it's happening at DD and why, I honestly don't see the problem.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm talking overall though, in the bigger picture. There has been times where unnecessary digs have been taken at people.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Probably because people get bored of it seeming like their opinions are worth shit and wrong and get raged at... Even if it''s not meant that way, it's how it comes off.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Gazza wrote:
Probably because people get bored of it seeming like their opinions are worth shit and wrong and get raged at... Even if it''s not meant that way, it's how it comes off.

Which is why I'm saying, EVERYONE has to work on it, as a team.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Zander wrote:
Gazza wrote:

Which is why I'm saying, EVERYONE has to work on it, as a team.

I know you are, but some people act like David is innocent in all the stuff that goes on, and that bugs me too. Everyone involved in the arguments are at fault, and they could pretty much all be avoided or stopped before they start. But it doesn't help then when people just act like it's others faults for whatever reason,when really everyone is at fault.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Just throwing my two cents in here also.

When I first heard about XWL almost a year ago Pats ( Yes the SOOL ass kisser now) told me that this league was going to be epic and fun. That we could all just do online matches,promos,have jokes and in general just have fun. But I soon found out somewhat of the opposite. Granted when I first came here I was a bit of an annoying cunt (and some people here probably still think I am.) But when I asked how to promo in chat (Because this was before I did BLUEBERRY). Nobody except FN, or David said anything and gave me shit. So that is why in the beginning I did BLUEBERRY because I didn't understand the concept of promoing at that time. And then I would be eventually banned for it many times. Now though I have learned and in my opinion i'm doing better then before. But the point is I just hate it when people constantly nag at me or anyone else in the chat to the point where yes some people just don't want to promo or do a write-up in fear of getting antagonized for it. I just want this to be a fun,chill, and over all great league without constant arguments.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:40 pm

AVG wrote:
Just throwing my two cents in here also.

When I first heard about XWL almost a year ago Pats ( Yes the SOOL ass kisser now) told me that this league was going to be epic and fun. That we could all just do online matches,promos,have jokes and in general just have fun. But I soon found out somewhat of the opposite. Granted when I first came here I was a bit of an annoying cunt (and some people here probably still think I am.) But when I asked how to promo in chat (Because this was before I did BLUEBERRY). Nobody except FN, or David said anything and gave me shit. So that is why in the beginning I did BLUEBERRY because I didn't understand the concept of promoing at that time. And then I would be eventually banned for it many times. Now though I have learned and in my opinion i'm doing better then before. But the point is I just hate it when people constantly nag at me or anyone else in the chat to the point where yes some people just don't want to promo or do a write-up in fear of getting antagonized for it. I just want this to be a fun,chill, and over all great league without constant arguments.

Thanks for the input I guess.

And yeah Gaz, I know what you're saying, I get it. We all just need to chill and promo and have fun <3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:50 pm

What this thread needs to be is about everyone giving THEIR sole opinion on what they like, what grinds their gears, what they think should change, what they're willing to do to bring about this change. Because while others are critical of me, and yes sometimes I am deserving of some criticism, I think it's the league as a whole that's the problem. People are meh and rightfully so, some think differently than others and that's what makes up a league. Different personalities, different opinions, the thing is though we need to make an effort, not just me or others I've clashed with, but everyone. To coexist and agree to disagree in some cases. Are your opinions important? Absolutely, some have even brought about changes before.

But the problem is sometimes when you have a grievance or something about XWL, instead of coming to me or an admin you just talk about it with other members, not solving the problem but expanding it. Maybe I come across as the type that'd bite your head off for that, and you can think that. But I want to make it so that everyone knows if they have a like, a dislike, or whatever, they can IM or PM one of our many admins and we can solve every little problem with just a little bit of effort like that.

That's why I want every member, whether you've been here for a while, you're new, or you just joined to express your opinion, your likes, your dislikes, what you wanna see change, and what you're willing to contribute to making that all possible. Problems can only be solved when we come to terms with them, and you can't just expect them to go away by not mentioning them because all that does is make you meh, and you being meh will ruin your experience.

I myself have felt like leaving the league the last month, hell just last night I was basically sold on it. But if I'm willing to work things out and try to solve everything, I need to know that my members are willing to do the same too. This is a very stressful role whether you understand it or not, for three years I've endured so many problems from everyone else as well as my own personal life issues and it's taken a toll on me. I need this to change, you need this to change, and we as a league, a league that has been around nearly 4 years, need to come together to make things fun again. It will only work in a group effort, I can't change things by myself, my admins can't change things, it requires full effort by the league. So are you all willing to discuss everything, no exceptions, and in a calm and understanding manner?

Can't do this on my own, so I need to know that you as members are willing to help us make this league what it once was.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:53 pm

I guess I'll make a bit of a longer post.

Yeah, I kind of agree with what Zander said about a lot of people making fun of David just because he is David. There's really no need for that because he does a lot for the league, but in the same, I also agree where he doesn't really need to react so much since that's probably part of why they do it. And really, one thing I don't like is how a lot... Eh Idrk how to word this, but like a lot of people talk about each other I guess you would say hmm like you can't really tell who is your friend or whatever because (Just using this for an example, plz don't respond to it NJ), E/T told me NJ wanted me to get kicked out of the league for double teaming him in a non league match... Yeah, talking about people is really a douchy thing to do and I'm sure he's not the only one so that really is a big negative. And I know people do it because even though few people here like me, I've still managed to hear a few things here and there so yeah... It definitely goes on. And another thing, I'll admit it might be a little bit of a biased opinion since it's a little bit to do with me, but I don't like when people's bad pasts are brought up a lot. I may just think that since I've quit a lot and people bring that up a lot, but I wish people would just put things like that behind them when someone who left before wants to come back or is saying whatever. Or like the other day I forget who said it, but NJ was trying to make a point which was actually a valid point and someone shot it down and said "You have no room to talk given your past" or something like that. Honestly people's pasts shouldn't be as much of a big deal as people sometimes make them out to be.

All I could think of to say, btw no one plz pick out little things I said and say stuff about them because I don't like writing long things like that to begin with hmm

Edit: Oh and I wish it didn't feel as if the long time members who everyone likes were so much more important than other people because it almost feels like a lot of the time people who aren't part of the big core group will try to give opinions and they won't really be looked at the same way they would be if someone else said the same thing.

Last edited by RCP on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Some members just NEED to speak up. Even though I disagree with say Gaz a bit, I admire him for standing up to admins if he sees something wrong. Lots of members just sit back and do nothing, therefore nothing is changed. I'll use RCP as an example. Last year he had a few problems with the league, and when David and I went right to him ourselves, he refused to talk about his problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it's time for CHANGE   So it's time for CHANGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So it's time for CHANGE
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next