Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

contract for...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:13 am

GT: PxMxOxNxExY
Timezone: EST
Superstar: I'm putting down Sheamus because I didn't seem him on the roster I'm not sure if I have to get him admin approved I'll do a promo if needed

Note: I wont mess up this time
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

He's on the available list which clearly states admin approved. So you will need to do a promo and the admins will need to vote on that as well as if you're allowed back or not. So as soon as a decision is reached we will post regardless of what it is. Also, you can either PM us all your promo or post it directly here, it's entirely up to you. But doing a promo regardless of if you know you're back or not might help your chances of being accepted back.
Back to top Go down

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 am

Okay
Back to top Go down

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Oh Yay?
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Gazza wrote:
Oh Yay?
^THIS^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:04 pm

If RCP, Jerry, Zack and Pats deserve a second/third/fourth/fifth or whatever chance, Pjay deserves one more too.
Back to top Go down

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Pretend there wasn't a promo here troll

Last edited by Pjay on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 pm

After a majority admin poll we've come up with a decision which you can either agree to or not. But if you don't agree to the terms you won't be allowed back so here's how it is.

You will be allowed back as Sheamus, however due to your past experiences in this league and attitude problems we're not sure if you've changed as much as you claim. So you have one month from June 5th, 2012 to prove you have changed, to be active, to play fair in all your matches, and more importantly get along with everyone in the league.

After this month long period is over we will evaluate everything and if you've proven you've changed you'll be officially allowed back. However, if there have been incidents, and you haven't been following the guidelines we've asked you to agree to, then you will most likely be terminated.

So do you agree to these terms and conditions?

Back to top Go down

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:29 pm

I agree to the terms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

contract for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: contract for...   contract for... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

contract for...
Page 1 of 1