Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Gaz' thread of unused promos

Go down 
+19
Sex Ferguson
DallasBlaike
Nitro
Danny Boy
P1
Austin
Zack
Stay✔
Adam
Alan
sdogg50c
Shug
Zander
Jonguin
Bang
Kyle
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I did a test promo for Bully Ray but I've decided not to be him because he's not that fun to play as, so I thought I'd post the promo so it didn't go to waste.

The lights go out in the arena, the fans aren't sure how to react. After nearly 30 seconds of the lights being out, a too familiar pyro flys through the arena and hits the stage causing a huge outburst of pyro on the stage. A theme song begins to play.

The theme song of The Dudley Boyz hits as the fans go absolutely nuts! There is an amazing pop for the 23 Time Tag Champions finally making their debut in XWL. The theme plays for nearly a minute as the fans grow anxious. Suddenly the lights come back on and the music stops. After a few more seconds, Bubba Ray Dudley walks onto the stage alone. He's wearing a black shirt, jeans and has shades on. His hands are in his pocket as he walks down the aisle to no music, the fans are cheering him but he doesn't acknowledge them at all. He picks up a microphone that's on the steps and once he gets into the ring he orders the ring announcer to get out.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 L15HE

[Bubba Ray] I'm sure you were expecting to see me and D-Von burst through this curtain, full of energy, didn't you? Well I'm sorry to dissapoint you but The Dudley Boyz are DEAD. You can hear the fans collectviley gasp in unison. Yeah, I had that same reaction too. Let me tell you a little story, alright? Myself and D-Von were inseperable, we were without a doubt the very best thing in the tag division in any company we were in. We had the most hard hitting finisher known to man, we could put anyone out with that one move. Screw Ric Flair and his 16 title reigns, D-Von and I had TWENTY THREE Tag Title reigns. We conquered, ECW, WWF/E, TNA, we even had the WCW Tag Titles. Fact is, everywhere we went, we dominated. Now this new company surfaced a while into our retirement, XWL. I've seen a lot of punk tag teams coming up here thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread and it ticked me off. I had people like Evan Bourne and Dolph Ziggler, or R-Truth and The Miz saying that nobody can stop them. When we all knew that if any of those chumps came up against us, they'd be dead meat. I felt a motivation in the past few years to get back in the ring, I got myself in the best shape of my life and hand on heart I'm keeping it this way. And when I talked to Mick Foley, my good friend about bringing us in for one last run. You know what D-Von had to say about that? He didn't want any of it.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 6ggW3

[Bubba Ray] So how the hell am I supposed to react? I trained for about a year getting into ring shape again, let's be honest, I was a big man and I've trimmed down and I'm proud. I felt that we had one last run in us. But when we got the contracts, D-Von chickened out. You know what he told me? That he didn't think we had it, he thought we were washed up, he would rather spend his time at home with his family. That's the thing about him, he's soft. I've always been the brains of the tag team, I carried him around the whole world. If it wasn't for Bubba Dudley, there would be no D-Von Dudley. The fact that we were tag partners was just a lucky shot for him, I could've chosen any of my brothers but I chose him. Little did I know he would be the anchor that held me down for so long, he stopped me from showing my true self. But my true self is here. So when D-Von told me all of this, I was angry. I can't believe that my own brother would stab me in the back like that. I thought about talking about it to him, talk to his family about it and see what they think. But I went with who I really am, I slapped him in the face. I told him that I've had enough, I told him that I'm sick of his SH*T!!

The fans have become dead silent, they're consumed with his speech.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 ALMmk

[Bubba Ray] I tried to be a nice guy, I tried to will him back in to doing what he was born to do but he's done. But honestly I couldn't give a damn, because all he's done is make himself fade into obscurity while I get my chance that I've always deserved. The D-Von I locked eyes with when we had those contracts was not the same man I teamed with for 16 years. That ruthless son of a bitch is gone, and a plain ass family man is in. So I ripped up his contract, I threw it in his face, I haven't spoken to him since. And I've never been happier, so I signed that contract. I kept on with my routine of being in the best shape of my life. Now that I'm back and ready, I can finally put The Dudley Boyz behind me. After 16 long years, I'm going to do this dance solo and I'm going to do a damn fine job of it. Because there's not one frickin' "Superstar" that can stop me! I say superstar because being a Pro Wrestler is a rare breed now... You've got your Ted DiBiase's, Dolph Ziggler's, Justin Gabriel's all running around posing, doing flashy moves. That's not wrestling? That's some boring ass Twilight crap to get some girl fans you sick freaks!! On the other hand, I... am a PRO WRESTLER. I'm a born bully, I'm BULLY RAY!

His words seem more hateful more and more as he goes on, he slowly lifts his shades from his eyes and puts them on top of his head.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 O8m7d

[Bully Ray] D-Von, do you think I wanted it to come to this? Of course I wanted to bring The Dudleyz back for one last run, kick ass and take names. But it turns out I'm just going to be doing it myself, and atleast now I realise that I'll be better off this way. I'm not here for glory. I'm here because I'm a Pro Wrestler. All I want to do is kick some ass, get paid, and get laid. That's who I am. No more "D-Von get the tables!" no more "What's up!?" It's just Bully Ray, D-Von is retired and gone. The wizards of the wicked wood are dead and buried, but what has been revitalized is MY career. D-Von can sit at home with his boring family like the Jannetty he is and he can watch as I show the whole world what I'm all about. He can watch as I single handedly weed out all of the fakes in this company, and I'm going to start with the X-Treme Division, or whatever the hell you call yourselves these days. Never in my life have I been so disgusted at a companys attempt to bring back hardcore. If you want hardcore, you bring the hardcore elitists. I sure as hell don't want to see people like Sin Cara, Spanky and Michael Freakin' McGillicutty calling themselves hardcore.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 F47NV

[Bully Ray] I'm a cruel bastard, I'm making no bones about it. I should've been locked up for some of the stuff I've done in wrestling. I've set people on fire, grinded peoples faces' with a cheese grater, used chairs, ladders, bells, hammers, kendo sticks, tables. You name it. Hell, I even powerbombed Mae Young off a stage through two tables. And I won't hesitate doing that to anybody else, because I will not stop until the word "hardcore" actually means something here. Believe me, that word hasn't meant jack in a long long time. It's because all of those "hardcore legends" are tucked up at home, held together by duck tape and staples because they can't handle it. Do you see Tommy Dreamer in XWL? No you do not, his fat ass is sitting at home crying about ECW dying. Do you see The Sandman in XWL? No you do not, his drunk ass is.. hell, who cares? He's probably in some jail drunk as we speak. Look at Tazz, look at Sabu! They're all gone, I'm the last of a dying breed. I'm the last man who has true hardcore background and if it's the last thing I do I'll make this place a lot more hardcore. Not to pay tribute to ECW or anything like that.. to show that I WAS ECW.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 T5uhp

[Bully Ray] Don't even get me started on that indy crap too. When I see people like Davey Richards, Daniel Bryan, Chris Hero. Any of those guys go around claiming that they're the best in the biz' because they can wrestle for an hour? it makes me sick to my stomach, if any of those so called wrestlers stepped up to me I'd show them who is exactly the best. Even that Punk Kevin Steen, he's the fatass who goes around saying he's the Anti-Christ in XWL, right? Pssh, Steen. You don't know jack about what it's like to be that hated. No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to top me in any way. That's because you may try to piss off the fans, but let's face it, they love you. Back in my day when I was your age, I had people jumping over barriers trying to get to me because I was despised everywhere I went. Not like any fans these days would try that, because they're so fat and illiterate that they wouldn't know what to do... Man, does it feel good to get all of that out in the open. I haven't felt this fantastic in a long time, now that I have D-Von out of my spotlight I can finally be me.. And the real me, is here to stay. So deal with it.

After he finishes talking, Ray simply throws the microphone over his head and makes a sharp exit. He once again doesn't acknowledge the fans as he walks up the ramp, heavy boo's rain down on him.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 MMtsV

Last edited by Adam on Thu May 10, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Dropping out of the running, I don't want to drop Orton as in my opinion I'm not even close to being started with him on all the stuff I want to do, I've just wanted to promo as Jericho for a long time and this got it out of my system. Face Jericho and Rock would be too similar anyways, good luck guys.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 5r5jv

A deafening roar fills the air in the sold out Redemption arena as the lights go out suddenly, the tension is reaching boiling point as confusion overtakes the crowd, is it a technical fault? Is it a superstar? The commentators fall silent as anticipation courses through their bodies! Before long everyone gets their answer as an all too familiar theme rings through the arena...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 TUx1Y

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Wrykm

[Joey Styles]
It's Chris Jericho!

[Michael Cole]
He's back! We haven't seen him since the Elimination Chamber!

[Joey Styles]
I thought he quit?!

[Michael Cole]
So did I, so did we all...After he got eliminated in thirty seconds by a devastating sweet chin music, he looked to be done with XWL all together! I'm...I'm shocked!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 VQlOv

[Joey Styles]
I wonder why he came back?

[Michael Cole]
He's probably here to tell us genius.

[Joey Styles]
I hope to god he's here to replace you on commentary...

[Michael Cole]
I'm irreplaceable. You know that.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Ek0gb

Jericho strolls up the ramp and walks along the apron before doing something that he hasn't done in years, he spins around and bounces with his back against the outside of the ropes, arms hooked over the top, the crowd cheer as he enters the ring, seeming happier than his usual dreary self...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 6EXCM

He scans the arena, the crowd are going insane with anticipation as Jericho raises the mic and for the first time in months, begins to speak...

[Chris Jericho]
I'm baaaaaack...No, no, Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I don't think you heard me...I'm baaaaack baby! Redemption, defined by Websters dictionary as the act of redeeming. Well Chris Jericho is right here, live, in Houston Texas to redeem his entire career! In the past few months everyone's been coming up to me in the middle of the street, haters and Jerichoholics alike, all shapes and sizes...All with the same question. Why Chris Jericho? Why did you leave without so much as a single word and I always shunned them off, turned them away, it was none of their business. I crawled back home on my hands and knee's and I begged for my family's forgiveness and you know what? They forgave me for the person that I became and remembered me as the person that I truly am...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 7WcxL

[Chris Jericho]
A person who embodies everything that is fun, a front man of a band, a goofy idiot who can't meet someone new without asking a stupid question but more importantly, more importantly than all of that...from deep within my soul, the same kind of man that I've always been, a man who loves...Wrestling! I am a wrestler, first and foremost above all else, I am the best in the world at everything I do and what I do best is to stand here in the middle of this ring in front of all you people with the adrenaline surging through my body! In the last few years of my career I have become a bitter, jealous, cranky old man...That's not Chris Jericho, that's not the nineteen year old green as grass babyfaced kid who packed up his stuff and headed to the Hart Dungeon...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 RHP44

[Chris Jericho]
So why...Why...Why...Why! Have I let myself become this egotistical ass clown who doesn't know where he came from, during that time spent with my family I realized a lot of things about myself, I've changed. Unfortunately for the worst, who in their right minds calls the very people who helped kick start his career, the fans, gelatinous tapeworms?! I'll be honest with you all right here right now, I'm not even sure what the word gelatinous means...I'm pretty sure I got really angry, opened a thesaurus and elbow dropped the first word I could find. You're not gelatinous, whatever the hell that is...You are amazing. Amazing people who right now are cheering me when I don't even deserve your time. For those of you who are giving me a chance and listening right now I want you to open your kind ears wide and know that I am telling the truth when I saw that...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 XgC8o

[Chris Jericho]
There's one thing that lies at the top of my priorities, regardless of my split persona's or identity crisis...I am a man of my word. I always have been, I promised to come into this industry to make an impact and I did exactly that when I beat both The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night....I promised to come to XWL and take the company by storm and I once again stayed true when I became the World....Heavyweight...Champion! So believe me when I stand before you tonight, hand on my heart, no longer will Chris Jericho be the evil, sniveling, cold jerk that you all came to know and hate...From this moment forward Chris Jericho, Nae, Y...2...J! Is back to take what belongs to him, the World Championship! I owe it to myself, I owe it to my legacy but more importantly I owe it to all of you people who have stuck by my side through thick and thin...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 IVjhX

[Chris Jericho]
Back in September, I had the chance to once again become champion and what did I do? Oh I know I don't have to remind you, it got replayed more times than first moon landing, I got kicked square in the face by Shawn Michaels thirty seconds after leaving my pod, I got pinned, staring at the top of the chain link completely out of it. The referee rolled me out of the ring and that was that, my match that I campaigned for months earlier was out of my reach, I had my chance and my god I blew it in a spectacular fashion! So why, I hear you all ask, why do I deserve another chance at the biggest prize in this company when I can't even go half a minute without giving up on my job? I'll tell you why, because that Chris Jericho that got kicked in the face was more worried about pissing in his suit than winning the big one...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Eg9E2

[Chris Jericho]
That wasn't the ayatollah of rock and rollah! That wasn't the highlight of the night and that wasn't the man that in a few months time will be standing back here in this ring with his head held high and with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist! Dirk Ziggy, I know you won the elimination chamber, I know you've been on a roll ever since but the fact of the matter is this, you haven't headlined against Y2J! The only thing you'd be showing off after a match with me is your cuts, your bruises and your bald trophy cabinet because when I come after you? I'm going to leave you with absolutely nothing and you can take that to the bank!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 HGglZ

[Chris Jericho]
And that goes for absolutely everyone, I don't care if you're The Rock, John Cena, Edge, Brock Lesnar, Cody Rhodes, Joey Ryan or hell, even you Mitchell Cole, you stand in my way and I'll drop you quicker than a flash of lightening, I am on my way back to the top of the mountain and I suggest that anyone who plans to stop me brings absolutely everything they have in their closets whether it's the lion from Narnia, the kitchen sink or a purple crayon it really doesn't matter because there is no one that can step up to the plate and keep me from my goals...I am Chris Jericho and starting next week? XWL will never....

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 IVjhX

[Chris Jericho]
EVER! Be the same! Again!

Chris Jericho drops the mic as his theme blasts through the speakers, XWL's Redemption fades to black to a huge smile from Y2J!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 pm

*XWL Diva Natalya is shown getting her entrance coat ready before her match against ____ tonight.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_Capture0002~13

[Interviewer] Uhh, excuse me, Natalya? I was just wondering if I could get your thoughts before your match tonight, it's been quite some time since the fans have seen you step foot in an XWL ring and-

*Natalya sharply buts in.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_Capture0004~15

[Natalya] Oh, and you think that's my fault?!

[Interviewer] I was just saying-

[Natalya] You were just saying that it's been so long since I've been in the ring and you're acting like I'm the reason for that?!

[Interviewer] No! Not at all Natalya, I don't mean any disrespect.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_Capture0009~17

[Natalya] Well if you want to show me some respect, you'll keep your mouth shut and let me do my own talking. I've kept silent for too long around here! Three years ago I was one of the top divas in this company, no no, wait, scratch that. I was THE Diva around here, there wasn't a single person who could match up to me. I was in a league of my own, I was single handedly the most dominant Divas Champion this company has ever seen. But once Michelle McCool stole my title after my glorious run at the top, that's when things began to crumble, that's when the real downfall began. I kept my head high, I knew I'd get back my belt sooner or later.. It's been almost 2 years since I held that title and I haven't had a title around my waist. Nearly two years, think about that. I was even Ms. Money in the Bank! I bet you don't even remember that, right?

[Interviewer] Well I-

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_Capture0015~19

[Natalya] I didn't say you could talk. But as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by someone who can't handle simple instructions, I was even Ms. Money in the Bank. I had that briefcase in hand ready to go and once again I was cheated out of my rightful title by the french poodle by the name of Maryse who is now scratching along trying to get her own fashion line going, which is a failure might I add, and rightfully so. Ever since then I've floundered around the ranks in the black hole of the Divas Division. Which is also filled up with divas who are the black hole of talent and charisma. I mean, seeing people like Kaitlyn and AJ Lee as champion over myself made me sick to my stomach. I tried and tried to scratch and claw my way, I beat everyone in my path but I just couldn't pull it off. And I know why, it was a lack of motivation. A lack of faith from the supposed fans of mine who slowly turned to people like Kaitlyn and AJ and looked up to them as their idols. I was forgotten about, I was left off cards, in dark matches, sent home from shows. For no good reason!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_Capture0061~14

[Natalya] It's about time they put me back on TV! Just because I wasn't one of the people who sucked up to the fans like Kaitlyn or.. literally sucked up to people to get attention such as Eve. I'm going to go out there and do what I do better than any diva to step into that ring, I'm going to show the world once again why none of those barbies deserve to lace my boots. That's all they are, little barbies. And do you know what I did as a child when I was given a barbie doll? I snapped them in half! Because I'm not a barbie, I'm the definintion of smart, sexy and powerful, I'm pin up strong and I don't need to cake myself with makeup and pose for skimpy magazines like Maxim to get attention. I'm going to grab my spot and reclaim my glory, and I'm going to do that.. hmm.. right about NOW!

*Natalya hears her theme music begin to play, she puts on her entrance coat and winks at the camera before walking off for her match.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Continuing on a great night of action, the crowd are wired and 100% sucked into the live show. The camera pans throughout the crowd of Miami and not a fan is on their seat, every fan is on their feet cheering their hearts out. Random chants ring out through the arena, until the entire arena combines in a combined effort to bring the roof down with “YES!” chants. The crowd are clearly ready for more action and the chants die down if but for a second, giving the audience the ability to hear the speakers.

[???]: Oh you didn’t know…

Upon hearing those four words the crowd go into a frenzy with an uproar of cheers. The once popular “YES” chant is now drowned out by the sound of the capacity crowd chanting “DX” and they get louder and louder every time. The fans sit on the edge of their seat in anticipation and quickly leap to their feet as the theme begins to blast through the arena.

The crowd chant along with every single word being uttered, members of the crowd who are old enough to remember are having a sudden attack of nostalgia as they shout the words as loudly as they possibly can.

[Road Dogg]: Your ass better call… Somebodyyyyyyyyyy!!!

The almost deafening sound coming from the live audience only increases at the sight of the New Age Outlaws walking out onto the arena stage. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn reunited once again and making their XWL debut.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 IaFbz

[Road Dogg]: You DAMN right! You see it’s me, it’s me. It’s that D.O. Double G. Rolling once again with that B.A. Double D.

The Outlaws get up to their usual antics as they make their way down the stage, high fiving the fans along the way. Both men climb into the ring, their theme music slowly stops playing and is instead replaced by the sound of the audience. Billy signals for the crowd to lower their voices and eventually the fans do so and watch as Road Dogg raises the microphone to his mouth.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 BN5mf

[Road Dogg]: Now then, first things first. Let’s see if we can make a little more noise up in this Biyatch!!

He asked for it and the fans are more than happy to meet that request, as they jump out of their seats and almost blow the lid off of the arena.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 GIQoe

[Road Dogg]: Miami, Florida! Welcome, to the Dog House! Where you know the Outlaws always kick that shiznit Dog-gy Style!

The crowd sit on their edge of their seats in anticipation of the next words that are going to come out of the Road Dogg’s mouth, they know exactly what he is going to say and everybody is just chomping at the bit to join in.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 7Pwv3

[Road Dogg]: … Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Children of all ages. D-Generation X proudly bring to you the debuting and soon to be XWL, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 TUsDR

[Road Dogg]: THE “ROAD DOGG” JESSE JAMES!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Y1lrm

[Road Dogg]: THE “BADD ASS” BILLY GUNN!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 YsLRK

[Road Dogg]: THE NEW…

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 HZwlw

[Road Dogg]: AGE…

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 SnZdM

[Road Dogg]: OUTLAWS!!!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 IH0rg

Once again, an uproar of cheers floods from the stands. The XWL Universe is more than happy to see and chant along with the New Age Outlaws once again, but it’s not over yet as the Road Dogg hands the microphone to Mr. Ass as he climbs up the turnbuckle to and crosses his arms high in the air to form an “X”.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 XQAgP

[Mr. Ass]: And of course, if you’re not down with the New Age Outlaws. Then I got TWO WORDS FOR YA!!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 FlXci

The crowd scream “SUCK IT” as loudest as they possibly can. The arena is shake, rattle and rolling and the New Age Outlaws are back in town to claim the XWL Tag Team Championships for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:12 am

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 FHB8T

*As November To Remember continues we pan to the backstage area where the one and only "American Dragon" Daniel Bryan is shown making his way to the Gorilla position! A very loud pop is heard from the crowd.*

[Jim Ross] Well I'll be damned, Daniel Bryan is back!

[Jerry Lawler] He hasn't been seen since Eye for an Eye!

[Michael Cole] A shocking codebreaker to Daniel as he jumped from the chamber pod was the last grim sight we've seen of him before he took his ball and went home like a little baby!

*And here he is! His well known theme song blasts over the PA system as the fans are in a frenzy, he walks onto the stage in ring attire with his class "YES! YES! YES" T-Shirt. Once he walks onto the stage he is welcomed with open arms and multiple yes chants.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 FrXEf

*There is no yes chants from Daniel though, not even a jog down the ramp like he usually does. He has a serious look on his face as he walks down the ramp, he stops at the end of the ramp and looks around at the crowd.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 L7iMN

*He climbs onto the turnbuckle and just looks out into the crowd before jumping down and picking up a microphone, he doesn't waste any time when his music ends.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 XqvWx

[Daniel Bryan] Two months, I've sat at home and thought about not coming back. For two months I wallowed in my own self pity because I lost my big chance at etching my name into the history books for good in XWL, something I thought I would never even get close to! I had reached heights I was told I would never get to but when it came down to it I cracked under the pressure of the Elimination Chamber and the XWL Title and I lost, that was it. But I just couldn't brush it off so easy, it was a hard pill to swallow that I wasn't capable of living my dream in a moment like that. Instead it went to someone like Chris Jericho who is the kind of person I hope I never be in this company, a bitter veteran. And my dream was crushed in possibly the most humiliating way possible.. Take a look at this!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 RTAn2

*A replay of Daniel Bryans elimination at Eye for an Eye is played, a sickening catching codebreaker from Chris Jericho.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 1BVTP

[Daniel Bryan] That was the specific moment that crushed my dreams and for the first time in my career made me want to take my ball and go home, and let's face it I did for 2 months! I didn't want anything to do with wrestling at all, for the first time in my life I was neglecting it. But then I thought about it more and more, and it began to eat at me about how I just walked away like that. One time, many years ago I detatched my retina in a match, but I continued to wrestle, do you know why? Because I love wrestling. I've had my own mother BEG me to stop wrestling because she couldn't stand to see her son in pain twenty four hours a day, seven days a week and do you know what I told her? I told her that I couldn't do it because I don't want to do anything else! And I took a break from this company because I couldn't win one single match? I was disgusted at myself, I got to the gym, I caught up on XWL, I prepared myself mentally and physically for this day to get this all out in the open and all I have to say is, I'm ready.

*A smirk comes across the face of Daniel as the fans burst out into cheers, he raises one of his arms before shouting.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Yn4UN

[Daniel Bryan] I'm ready! Ready to go back to doing what I've loved to do for over a decade at this point, I may have caught a bit of bad luck at Eye for an Eye but now I'm even more hungry. I'm even more motivated than I have ever been to reach that brass ring, break through that glass ceiling and prove everyone wrong. Prove the stuck up jocks who just called me weak telling me I would never make it to the big leagues, prove all of those people wrong who told me that I didn't have the look or the size or the charisma to make it to the big leagues. I'm standing here today a proud man! But also a man on a mission. I will not stop, I've always been a fighter but now I've had a fire lit under me that I've never had before. No more sitting back and letting people like Chris Jericho take over the show, you people need a champion you can believe in! A champion who embodies hard work getting you somewhere, I'm going to scratch, claw, climb, kick and punch my way to the top until there is no other option but to give Daniel Bryan one. more. shot.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 I6TBu

[Daniel Bryan] I know as of now, I'm undeserving of a shot, hell, I'm probably at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to being even considered for a title shot. But believe me when I say, 2013 is the year of the dragon, the year of the American Dragon, the year when the change that XWL needs is brought! Because wrestling is my life, wrestling isn't just fancy entrance music, flashy moves or pyro. It's the motivation, the drive, the hard work you put in behind the scenes, the blood sweat and tears! The long flights, travelling day to day, giving more than a hundred percent every night! I can't believe I nearly stepped away from that, and I feel right at home standing in the middle of an XWL ring. My name is Daniel Bryan, I'm The American Dragon, and I'm not going anywhere.. YES! YES! YES! YES!

*And just like that, Daniel Bryan's theme song hits as the fans begin to chant "YES!" along with Daniel. Daniel gets out of the ring with his arms raised shouting it with them, he climbs over the barrier and begins to walk through the crowd to the back taking in the huge reaction from a capacity PPV crowd. We head off from this ecstatic sight to a video package for the leader of the Barrett Barrage, Wade Barrett.*

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 pm

*XWL fades out to a black screen, we see a black and white shot of an empty wrestling ring in an empty arena. The camera slowly moves around the ring as a slightly familiar voice is heard speaking.*

"How much are you willing to sacrifice? Blood, sweat and tears. Living and breathing for one thing and one thing only, professional wrestling, competition. Thriving to be the very best you can and thriving to be the best there is. No matter how many hard times you fall on, you keep getting up. I've had my share, neck surgeries, broken bones, but did it stop me? Did it ever stop me?"

*The camera now shows someone in the ring who we can't make out, they're sitting in the corner of the ring in training gear and a hood over their head.*

"I'm one of the few people who has dedicated my life to this sport, I've done everything imaginable in wrestling aside from one thing.. Win the XWL World Heavyweight Championship, and I dare you to be that person to step in front of me and tell me I can't do it. My injuries are healed, my body is 100% and I'm mentally and physically ready for another run, and not just any run.. the career defining run. Because whether you love me or hate me you can't deny my skill, no-one can, nobody can deny the fact that I'm a wrestling machine."

*The camera slowly moves to the person sitting in the ring as he takes his hood off but before his face can be revealed we hear the words.*

"Oh it's true, it's DAMN true."

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 BQIIl

Kurt Angle returns.

Next week on BreakDown!

Did this in like May I think
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 WcWNn
[Sterling James Keenan]
My name is Sterling James Keenan,I've never been this big company type of guy. I've always been the guy that was happy in the indys, wrestling all around the world in any company that wanted to book me. I always promised myself that I'd never be that guy that sold out and come to the big time... until now. Every wrestler in the world gets to the point where they wonder if it's enough anymore. Is it enough to just go out to the ring, put your body on the line in front of a couple of hundred fans for a couple of bucks. To me, that's no longer enough. I'm fed up of being out of the spotlight, not getting the attention that I deserve. I've worked my way through the world, being the best in every place I've gone. I've won titles in every company I've wrestled for. But I've never been appreciated at the big stage, Time and Time again I've been turned down, Told I'm not good enough or that I'm not big enough. But I went away and I got better, and now XWL NEEDS me. I don't need XWL, XWL Needs me. They need me to be that fresh new face around here. Everyone is sick of the same Ted DiBiase, or the Same CM Punk. They want to see something new, I am that something new.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Ab81K
[Sterling James Keenan]
I will bring something to this company that nobody has ever seen before. I'll be the new rising star around this place. I'm going to be that guy who brings change to this company. It will no longer surround the talentless superstars you see today. You'll see a fresh, new exciting product.. and It'll all be thanks to me. I'm not the typical big guy, I don't fit the pro wrestler mould. But that is what makes me, different. It makes me fresh. Look at me, Look at what I stand for. I'm not here to just fit in and become just another face. I'm here to stand out and be above the rest. None of you know who I am, and I'm fine with that.. infact, I like that because it just means there's even more people I need to prove wrong.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 ITk7RlmuTrrcr
[Sterling James Keenan]
When I first started training to be a Professional Wrestler, I always got told I couldn't do it, I wasn't big enough, I didn't have the look. But I overcame all that, I proved every person who Told me otherwise, Wrong. I became a Professional Wrestler... and a damn good one at that. You might not know me, You might know not what I'm capable off. But the one thing you now know, is that my name is Sterling James Keenan... and when you come face to face with me, You will have no other choice than to...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 IoF6Hyy1p6tIB
[Sterling James Keenan]
STAY DOWN.

Did most of this a while back, for those who don't know he is now Corey Graves on NXT.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:28 pm

XWL's X-Treme X-mas comes back from a commercial break and it's none other than the leader of the Cenation, John Cena, in the ring with a microphone.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0901

[John Cena]: Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. Those three words mean the world to me. They are the words I've lived by for how long no matter what. Each and every night, I step in the ring and those words are the only things I abide by. Each and every single night, I come out here and put on the best damn show I can for the fans because this ring is all I know. This is my career, there isn't any other option for me but to wrestle until I can't do it anymore. I get it, I might not be the most liked around these parts of town for multiple reasons, whether it's because we're in 2012 and I still wear jean shorts, some may say it's because of my always positive attitude or some may even go as far to call me "SuperCena".

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0903

[John Cena]: What many don't understand is that I always have this smile on my face because I'm in an atmosphere that I love. *John takes a deep breath*. Who wouldn't love it here in XWL? The fact is that I used to get to come to work and put smiles on kids faces every time I step in this ring makes my day. Look around, these people are the reason why I am here tonight. When my music hits and I hear a huge mixed reaction, it only makes me want to continue to do what I'm doing. People refer to me as "SuperCena" and I have to say, it doesn't bother me one bit. What some of my haters consider to be super is just my "Never Give Up" attitude. Working in this company, you have to strive to be the best, you can't just give up, you have to keep pushing no matter what. I'm willing to push beyond my limits if it means keeping the Cenation happy.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0905

[John Cena]: I still wear jean shorts because I'm never going to change who I am just to please a certain demographic. I will never give up on the Cenation and I will continue to rise above hate. With that said, 2012 is coming to an end, and I am left without a job. However, mark my word, 2013 is approaching, John Cena will find a way back into XWL, I will not stop until I get my career back. This isn't just a career for me like I said, this is life, this is a passion, this is everything to me. Wrestling is all I ever wanted to do, I can't just go out there in the world and break into the acting business like other former superstars.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0910

[John Cena]: Christian, I know you're watching this backstage and you can hear me loud and clear. I will not rest until I return to this company, some way or another. Look at this shirt, look at the words, read exactly what it says. RISE ABOVE HATE. I will rise above any obstacle that stands in my way to make sure I secure my spot back in this company. Whether the fans embrace me or not, no one can deny that I do deserve a place in this company. One last thought before I head on out back to Boston, whenever I do come back, Triple H, Chris Jericho, Rocky, Aunt Sally, whoever is holding that Undisputed Championship, my sights are set on becoming the man again, watch out.

Just wanted to see how I would be as Cena, carry on.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
This is why I'm not John Cena.

*XWL Redemption comes back to the theme of John Cena as everyone in the arena is on their feet, and in shock that the Breakdown superstar is making an appearance!*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_009~60

[[Joey Styles:]]
What the hell? It's John Cena!

[[Michael Cole:]]
What's that loser from Breakdown doing here!? GO BACK TO THE B-SHOW CENA! GO HOME TO BREAKDOWN!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_002~125
Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_004~97

[[John Cena:]]
Last night at Unforgiven…I did what I’ve always tried to do. I tried to do what’s right. I didn’t take a pin from CM Punk over The Rock, I’d have been happy to let him take it so I could get out of crazytown and back doing my own thing. But no, because I tried to help CM Punk against those two corporate clowns, My thanks is getting a knee right in my face. And I’m sure CM Punk loved every second of it. So, that brings me to tonight, where I stand in the middle of CM Punk’s rebellious crusades, and Vinnie and Rocky’s quest to knock him down a few pegs, as just that, the man in the middle. So, I’m sure you’re all asking, “Well, what are you gonna do now, John Cena? What are you going to do now that CM Punk has basically told you to shove it and Rocky stole the win last night with help from his personal jocksniffer, Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon?”

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_005~89

I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. The same thing I’ve been doing since I stepped foot in this company. I will continue to rise above hate, I’ll CONTINUE to fight for Hustle, Loyalty, Respect. I will continue entertaining you people…At least, that’s what I would have said if I hadn’t had a nice long period of time to myself to think about what happened last night. Instead, I’ll say this: CM Punk, The Rock, Vince McMahon, forget ‘em. I try to be the nice guy and I get screwed over and booed and told that I should be wished the best in my future endeavors by Johnny Ace, the guy who was a “DYNAMIC DUDE! HANG TEN, BROTHA!” From now on, it’s all about me, John Cena.. There’s no need to try to “rise above hate” anymore, there’s no reason to “never give up”, or “be a star” anymore. And there’s certainly no need to try and please you fans anymore. I realize you're all infected into being a "pipebomber" or a "Dibiase Posse" member or whatever crappy fan clubs they have. The CeNation is gone the way of Rome, Persia, and even MySpace!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_008~65

Which brings me to my next point, now, where was the CeNation last night? Or…is it the PunkAndTedNation around here now? It seems like the “powers that be” are putting Punk and Teddy Boy in the spotlight on every show while the guy who was The Franchise of WWE for 11 years is put on the backburner for two guys who can’t even tie my shoelaces. By the way, you can purchase these Adidas HLR V1 Limited Edition shoes at www.xwlshop.com, where you can also get this “Never Give Up” t-shirt, hat, sweatbands, and wristbands. Sorry ladies, but I think the cardboard cut-out might be sold out. Not that any of you care anymore anyway. Moving along from the useless shilling though, tonight, I come back to my old stomping grounds of Redemption on a permanent basis, and why, do you ask?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_004~97

Because I deserve my spot in the spotlights, I deserve to be on the PPV posters instead of that chump McGillicutty, I deserve to be known as the Franchise Player around here, not the Evan Bournes or CM Punks or for god’s sake not the Ted DiBiases. I’m not a guy who uses flippy moves to look cool. I’m not the guy who drops pipebombs and goes on 20 minute rants insulting every Tom, Dick, and Harry who passes by. And I’m certainly not a “loveable loser” who uses his dad’s money to throw stupid parties and miraculously score hot women once he gets a big gold belt around his waist. Gee, wonder why he’s got her on his arm? Say, I bet it’s because he won the World Title!”

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_007~70

That title belongs around my waist, and that spotlight belongs to me! Not the flippy spot monkeys, the pipebombing rebels, or the rich bitches that seem to always be the ones who get it, IT SHOULD BE MINE! And believe me, it’s not pent up jealousy, it’s the damn truth that I deserve it more than anyone else, that I bust my ass more than anyone else, and that I’m better in every meaning of the word than anyone else who walks around this company. Why? Because I’m the true “best in the world”! I don’t need a stupid T-Shirt, or a stupid cameraman following me around saying it to prove it. I prove it through Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect! And now, I’m going to prove that I deserve the spotlight, whether the boys in the back or the fans at home watching give a damn or not. Peace out.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_001~149

My god...what did we just see Cole? Has John really...given up? Has he really turned his back on his fans like this?

Oh please, Styles. All Cena is is a sore loser and a rainbow-wearing crybaby. WAAAAA! WAAA! I LOST LAST NIGHT! WAAAA I NEED EXCUSES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

For the love of god, shut up!

--AAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAA--

*Cole is interrupted as we cut to a commercial break.*

You beat me probably.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:37 am

So I did a test promo as Zack Ryder coffee

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Ztruelongisland_display_image

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h31m53s169

[Zack Ryder]
Welcome everybody to the very first edition of Z! True Long Island Story! I am your host, the new XWL Internet Champion, and your newest member of the XWL roster, Long Island Iced Z, Zack! Ryder!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h33m41s225

[Zack Ryder]
Tonight, I make my debut for XWL! And trust me bros, it's gonna be SIIIIIIIIIICK! We're gonna grab some Bud Light Limes and take over Long Island, baby! But first, I want to show you guys some siiiiick videos I took during a road trip I was taking while I was gone from XWL...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h34m01s167

[Zack Ryder] *singing*
Hey, I just followed you,
And this is crazy!
So here's my twitter,
So tweet me maybe!

It's hard to look right,
at you bro-ski!
So here's my twitter,
So tweet me maybe!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h34m10s2

[Zack Ryder] *singing*
The way that you pump your fist gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're wootiful!
Oh oh, that's what makes you wootiful!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h35m23s215

[Zack Ryder]
So, XWL is now officially the new home to the Ryder Revolution! Zack Ryder's gonna take over the world in the name of broskis everywhere! Big O, Chi, my dad, my buddy Scott Stanford, I might even invite Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks, but no one remembers those guys anyway, but XWL is gonna get a good taste of the Long Island Iced Z!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h35m35s87

[Zack Ryder]
Weeeeeell, that's all the time we have for this week! Don't forget to like this video, leave a comment, subscribe to my channel, subscribe to XWL's channel...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h35m49s223

[Zack Ryder]
Go back and watch all my other episodes! And...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h35m59s66

[Zack Ryder]
LIKE me on Facebook!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h36m03s104

[Zack Ryder]
FOLLOW me on Twitter!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h36m07s145

[Zack Ryder]
Buy all this siiiiiiiiick Zack Ryder merchandise on XWLShop.com!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h36m09s169

[Zack Ryder]
And take care!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h36m12s196

[Zack Ryder]
Spike your hair!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h36m13s209

[Zack Ryder]
WOO! WOO! WOO!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-04-07h36m16s238

[Zack Ryder]
You KNOW it!
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Swagger’s theme hits and when the All American American steps onto the stage he’s hit with a powerful wave of boos, though the sound isn’t nearly strong enough to knock the big man of his high horse. With a new look, new music and a new friend, Swagger looks to be ready for business as he walks down the ramp with a purpose. He steps between the ropes and pushes down the second rope so that his friend can get into the ring easier and once they’re both inside Swagger grabs a microphone and watches the thousands of people boo him as he stands there with a mischievous grin on his face.

us flag Jack Swagger us flag
For those of you who might have forgotten during my absence, my name is Jack Swagger and I am a real American. And the man standing next to me knows that as well because it takes a real American to know one. This man is Zeb Colter and he bleeds red, white and blue. So I need you all to show some respect and give him your undivided attention because he speaks the truth.

us flag Zeb Colter us flag
Thank you Jack. It has come to my attention that

have no use for this since I was robbed
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:25 pm

BreakDown fades out to a video, it shows a man walking down a road in the distance. He has jeans, a grey hooded jacket and a backpack. He's on his own as a voiceover is heard.

[???] It's really hard to have your dreams crushed in an instance, especially when it's something you've been working for your whole life.

The video fades to black again and when it comes back on a man is standing in the street, his name appears on the screen.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Tny9u

[Chuck Taylor] Some of you probably remember me, but I'm sure the majority of you don't. For more diehard XWL fans I'm sure you remember the videos that were played on BreakDown in March and April of this year. They were hyping my XWL Debut, the debut of Chuck Taylor. My big chance. But those video stopped, the hype died down in a flash. Nobody noticed, hell, nobody cared. But I guess you thought Chuckie T had took his ball and went home, or got injured or something like that. I got fired. Back then I felt I was ready, I had my dream job and my career was looking good. My fan base was building and so was my confidence, I finally felt like I had been doing something right in my career but I got fired. That's one hell of a hard pill to swallow, the company you've wanted to work for, for your whole life. Wishing you the best luck in your future endeavours before I even got started. So for the past few months I haven't done anything, I'll admit I've been a bitter annoyance to everyone who knows me. But it's time to change that.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 XOPoJ

[Chuck Taylor] To the people who know me, I know you all expect me to be the light hearted guy who likes to scream in kid's faces. But that's a different Chuck Taylor, believe me he'll be back but for now I'm talking from my heart. I became a couch potato over the last few months, playing video games and watching XWL week in and week out, thinking of what could have been. I began to see a lot of people, a lot of familiar faces seep into the company. People like Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Kevin Steen and Davey Richards and I started to think, what's stopping me from being there? Should I really let one pink slip get the better of me? I remember being backstage at Bad Blood, and I remember how badly I wanted to be on that show. Seeing people that I worked my way up with, people like AJ Styles and Kevin Steen fight it out on the grand stage on Pay-Per-View. While I was stuck in the sidelines, I wasn't on that show but a lot of my friends were. It took me so long to get to XWL, all I needed was one match to get my recognition. Let the fans and the office know that Chuck Taylor is here to stay. I began to see what it was really like, and believe me it's not nice. You've got the bonafide superstars like The Undertaker, The Rock, John Cena. Then you've got little ol' Chuckie T with his Futurama T-Shirt on backstage and skinny arms expecting to be on Pay-Per-View.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 H4muQ

[Chuck Taylor] I should've known at that point that it wasn't happening. But over the past few months I've had that voice in the back of my head telling me that I can do it, well, that and my mom's sick of me living in her house still. You know the commotion as of late with those “Occupy” movements? How there's the 1% and the 99%? I feel like the 1% is the top tier of XWL, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, people like that. And I'm a part of the 99%, the dreamers who just want to get some recognition. Don't worry, I don't plan on camping outside of XWL HQ looking for change, I'm just gonna' take action for myself. I see how things are in XWL and it's time to switch things up a bit, I got in again. I got my contract, I'm back in XWL and I'm ready. I'm not going to let this opportunity slip between my fingers again, no matter what it in the wrestling business it all comes down to this. Every single person who is a wrestler wants to make it to the big time and the fact is barely anyone does. I don't want to become a statistic, I don't want to be one of those guys who never gets their break. I've seen many people come and go on the indies, people who are bigger and stronger than me who just can't take the hard life of an indy wrestler. I have the heart for wrestling, and while I'm also just some poor college student I'm ready to take on the world. XWL is my first step to living my dream, hell, when I signed my first XWL contract back in March I was on Cloud 9. That was the dream. But when I signed on the dotted line last week on my new contract I felt like it was reality. Speaking of which, come with me.

Chuck turns around and starts walking down the path with his hands in his pockets, he crosses the road at a certain point and they end up at a certain arena. He takes his backpack off and Chuck stands outside the arena and starts to talk.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 I0l6R

[Chuck Taylor] Ahh, the old ECW Arena. While I've been here in Philly for the last couple of months I've walked by this arena a lot. It reminds me of all the footage I've seen from this famous arena, well, bingo hall. Legends were born in here, I've done a few shows here and I can safely say it's an honour. But in XWL, I could go all over the world. I could have a match in Madison Square Garden, or the Staples Center. It's the unsung hero's of the small arena's like this that makes me appreciate them more. I'm finally getting my chance in XWL, but a lot of people are still struggling for their chance to breakout. I know that I could be gone at any second, that's why I want to start this with a bang. I'm not going to underestimate anybody or anything, I'm going to work as hard as I can to prove that I belong. One thing I've always wanted to do when I began wrestling was make a living off of it. Believe me it's been hard, I've gone through my fair share of ten hour drives to a show where I got paid fifteen bucks. It's not a glamorous lifestlye but it has been worth it, just because I'm in XWL doesn't mean I'm going to be an A-Lister. I'm not going to be at all of these fancy conferences, I'm not going to go around in a suit telling everyone I'm the best in the world at what I do.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 A6cmO

[Chuck Taylor] I'm not going to raise my eyebrow and make some movies, I'm going to be a wrestler. Because ever since I was young, as cheesy as it sounds. It's all I've wanted to be, my life has always been consumed with wrestling and it's a deep fascination of mine. The closest I've got to getting to the top is creating myself on XWL Video Games and clearing out the roster with style, that may get me some Achievements on Xbox but that's not a real Achievement in life. I'm ready to do the real thing. You're probably getting sick of me rambling on and on, but damnit I'm pouring my heart out here!

Chuck unzips his jacket and begins to take it off, one of his arms gets stuck in the sleeve. He struggles for a few seconds until he gets his arm out of the sleeve and he throws down the jacket in victory. The camera slowly zooms out as he does a splash on the jacket on the pavement, he holds onto his stomach.

[Chuck Taylor] Oh my god that wasn't a good idea!

He crawls over to the wall of the building and sits up against it.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 QGEk2

[Chuck Taylor] Alright, I'm sure my Ric Flair impersonation didn't impress you but damnit I tried. Alright, what I'm trying to say is. I'm just a guy with a dream of being this big Pro Wrestler and I'm halfway there, to fullfill that dream I need to make it big in XWL. I'm not going to let anyone try and tell me otherwise, unless it's someone like The Undertaker, because he's pretty damn scary. I've been in the world of wrestling since I was 15, that's when I started training. I'm sure most wrestlers were off playing with Wrestling Action figures but I was getting a head start for sure. I've had a lot of friends and enemies in this wacky wrestling world we live in but I feel like XWL is a clean slate. A new start, a new roster of superstars who will eventually get jealous of my coolness. Who doesn't want to be the skinny kid from Murray, Kentucky who still has a Nintendo 64? Raccoon City's Favourite Son is here to get his name out and there's only one way that I can do that.

Chuck dusts himself off and gets back up to his feet, he clasps his hands together and continues speaking.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 HrtzU

[Chuck Taylor] Wrestling. I'm making no bones about it, next week I debut in XWL, finally. This is without a doubt the biggest match of my career, maybe the biggest moment of my life. Whoever I'm facing next week, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for putting this all on you, no pressure! What better way to debut than to win a single match and show the world that I'm here? Well, I could kidnap the General Manager and take the company hostage but I think that's a little too extreme. Beginning next week, I'm gonna turn XWL on it's ear. And I'm going to the top of XWL. I'm more motivated than I've ever been, I even worked out a couple times! Next week is only the beginning of this journey, and I plan on living to to the fullest.

Chuck leans down and picks up his jacket, he starts to walk off. The camera begins to fade out but it fades back in when he's seen walking back on scene and saying “I forgot my bag..” He picks up his bag and slings it over his shoulder and walks off. The camera fades out to an image.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 JIrDfT9l195hl

IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Promo between David and I set for this week, was leading to a Kaitlyn heel turn as Layla was turning face but I backed out on it because I didn't want to turn heel anymore. So yeah, here it is, Sorry David </3

Following a brief advertisement hyping up our next PPV, the only night where rivalries are truly seen in "black and white." We head backstage to a view of our very own Divas Champion Kaitlyn, geared up for her match against Nikki Bella later on in the show, and walking the halls with her title proudly resting on her shoulder. She seems to have a lot on her mind, while she's hot off a successful defense last week, she didn't have much time to celebrate because Natalya laid her out after taking advantage of her trust. Naturally this has greatly affected her better judgment going forward.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 G8et855

As she's perhaps lost in thought, continuing forward, maybe thinking about what Natalya did. Or even how she may have won the battle but the war could be far from over, she's stopped in an instant when she hears a familiar voice in the distance yell out "Kaitlyn!" This voice seems to annoy her greatly as she lets out a sigh, turns around and sees a woman she's never gotten along with, Layla, running towards her, she yells out "Wait Kaitlyn!" once more just as Kaitlyn was about to continue walking forward.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 AoNdzGu

Finally Layla arrives next to Kaitlyn, she gives Layla a sour look in response to seeing her, but Layla doesn't seem to notice as she starts talking immediately.

{Layla}
Listen, I know you probably want nothing to do with me, and who could blame you, I've been absolutely terrible to you since the very day you got here. In fact, I've been pretty terrible to a lot of people, never given them a chance, never allowed myself to think about the things I was saying to you and everyone else, much less all the horrible things I've done...I mean last month was clearly the last straw, I drove you to say some terrible things, and I know you would never say those things had I not driven you to a point of madness, and I honestly regret responding in the way that I did, I had no right to bring up your arrest, I mean it was only for a speeding ticket, you're one the road like all year, it's easy to let things like that sneak up on you. I just...I really wanna fix things between us.

Layla stops speaking, closing her eyes for a second while Kaitlyn just stands there still wondering what's going on.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 HIplr6G

{Layla}
Sorry, I'm getting a little emotional. The point I'm trying to get at is, I feel just awful about how our relationship has gone. I've come to the realization recently that I need to make amends for my past before I can move on and try to be a better person. So Kaitlyn, I know you have no reason to trust me, or believe that I'm one hundred percent genuine when I say this, but, I'm sorry for the way I've treated you, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Layla lowers her head, she's poured her heart out, admitted she was wrong and now she stands there hoping she can make up for the past.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 5xCWsIs

[Kaitlyn] What's the catch?

Layla seems confused as Kaitlyn continues speaking.

[Kaitlyn] Do you really expect me to believe that suddenly Layla, that one diva who turned her back on so many people and treated everyone as if they were peasants in her kingdom, can turn into a good girl? I don't know how stupid you think I am or how stupid you think practically everyone in this company is, but whatever this game you may be playing isn't going to work on me. Like honestly, you are trying to get me to trust you when I've trusted so many people in the past and in the end, I've had them turn on mean and I can't help but feel you will be nothing different. In case you missed it last week I said that, in a nut shell, I don't need nor want any friends or allies in this business because having a friend or ally, especially one that would be you, would get myself hurt by the end.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_shot0057~42

[Kaitlyn] So I suggest that you take the bull crap that continues to spew out of your mouth, and shove it back in, close your mouth, and keep it closed. Why? Because I don't want to hear it coming from you. I've got an important schedule which includes some people to beat and championships to defend. I don't have any free time to sit down and toy with you. I don't want to talk about how you apparently drove me to the point of madness because I wasn't on any point of madness, I was on the edge of reality if anything. I know exactly what you are talking about when you say this and let me just tell you that madness had no factor in what I said, I was speaking from the point of view of someone who knew exactly what real life was and who was here and who wasn't.

Layla stands there quiet, obviously pretty caught off guard by the way Kaitlyn responded, she knew it wouldn't be easy to get others to believe her, much less someone she's criticized pretty harshly like Kaitlyn, but even still she seems unsure how to respond.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 UfsOyAy

{Layla}
Believe me, I get it, it's hard to trust people, why do you think I put up this barrier around myself and acted like a total....well...bad person? I felt betrayed by someone I thought was my best friend, and I punished everyone around me because of it. But in time I've learned that the past is the past, and we should move forward to a brighter future, you and I have had some amazing matches, and with chemistry like that I know we could have a friendship that could last a lifetime. I'm not asking you to forgive me right off, I know I have to prove that this isn't some kind of diabolical plan to lure everyone into a false sense of security, it looks bad I know, but I'm different now. I see the error of my way, I feel bad about the way I never gave you a chance, and so I'm hoping you'll be the better person and give me the chance I was too proud to give you.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 AI7XfSp

{Layla}
Surely you could use a friend right now? That's all I wanna be, no hidden agendas, no ulterior motive, I just wanna start fresh with everyone. Please Kaitlyn, I wanna do right by you this time, I wanna show you and the entire world that I'm through with being the wicked witch of the division. I wanna have fun for a change, I wanna feel what you do every time you head out there and are overwhelmed by mass amount of cheers...the fans love you, and I wish I had that. I wish I could go back in time to change everything, to be a better person then, to welcome you to the company properly this time, but I can't....so the next best thing is doing whatever I can to make it up to you and everyone I've lashed out against over the years.

Kaitlyn chuckles a little bit before going to speak.

[Kaitlyn] Wishes never come true, I'm wishing right now that you'd just leave but am I getting my wish? No, because wishes are wishes for a reason and not reality. The reality is you are a witch, and you're not just a bad person, no you're are a Bristish, Stuck Up, Arrogant Bitch. To put it short and sweet, you are hell on heels. I don't want to be you friend, no one does. I don't need a friend either, I don't need someone as a friend who has a history with turning on people and leaving them in the dust. I don't need to watch the back of someone who I can't even trust to have my back. And don't worry, you don't have to expect me to forgive you right off the bat. You don't even have to worry about me forgiving you after nine, ten or even eleven bats because I'm never forgiving a witch like you.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_shot0050~44

[Kaitlyn] Why are you still even here? Nothing you say, nothing you do will get me to accept you as a friend considering you'll always be an enemy of mine. You are just wasting your time when you could be apologizing to I don't know, Mickie James, AJ Lee, any other you have tormented in the past. Too many of them to even list but out of all of them, you have to bug me. Guess I'm that unlucky, right? Having to waste time by hearing this women cry for the forgiveness that she will never get, why don't you just go and cry to your mommy for god's sa- Oh right, sorry about that, I forgot, but getting back on topic. I don't trust you, I've never trusted you, I never will trust you. I'm not your friend, I've never been your friend, I will never be you friend. All I see you as is a stepping stone on my path to being the best Divas Champion this company has ever witnessed and according to my calculations, I just have to wait another fifty or so days and history will be made.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 FPYNOCx

{Layla}
Kaitlyn you can't think like that, take it from someone like me who knows how easy it is to get caught up in your own arrogance. It's not something a sweet and kind woman like you should embrace. I've learned that it's not about being the best, it's about doing what we all love to do, and if success comes along the way then great, but it's not everything it's cut out to be. I've had everything, and what's it gotten me? I've made the most history out of any woman past, present, and probably the future, but it's all meaningless if I don't have a single friend in this company. I've greatly pissed off someone like you to the point that you feel the need to insult me, which I don't blame you for, I've said my share of insults to you, but I'm trying to put an end to that, I want there to be no more bad blood between us. Is it so hard to believe that maybe, just maybe I'm being sincere? I realize it might be hard for you to accept, but I've changed.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 P4tOjZI

{Layla}
I came to you first because I felt the worst about the way I've treated you. I'm not trying to get your sympathy but, it's just so hard to walk through these halls having everyone wanting nothing to do with you. It makes you feel like you're the worst person in the world, and it gives you the worst feeling imaginable...I was too blinded by trying to the best, that I lost the best thing a girl could have, real true friends. And it's not just you, I never gave Kelly Kelly the respect she deserved, I even made up these ridiculous nicknames for her and Mickie James...when I think of all the bad things I've done, like the way I treated poor Natalya...I mean I even played a role in costing her the Divas Championship years ago....ugh, I hate myself for that.

Kaitlyn looks Layla dead in the face after what she just said, obviously not taking it too lightly at all.

[Kaitlyn] Poor Natalya? Poor Natalya?! You should be saying "Poor Kaitlyn" because of how I was viciously attacked after my match with Natalya last week. You should be saying "Poor Kaitlyn" because of the way I'm treated despite being your Divas Champion for a long, lone time. You see, Layla, besides being the little bitch you are, that is what else is wrong with you. You say things like "Poor Natalya" and "Poor Mickie James" yet in reality, something you can't seem to comprehend, they don't deserve any pity and they don't deserve to have people feel bad for them. They are nobodies in this company, they are nobodies while I am somebody and if you continue to push me with your pity and lame excuses then you better be ready to be pushed back. I'm a pretty calm, tranquil, girl and you know that. But if you push me...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Normal_shot0041~43

[Kaitlyn] You'll have to expect for things to get pretty damn ugly real fast because you've seen what I'm capable of in that ring. You saw me face Natalya, right? You saw me destroy and brutally hurt her in that Extreme Rules match, right? Well, Layla, if you continue to poke at my buttons and push me, then you better take your phone out right now and dial nine one one because things will get ugly. You never were able to quite finish talking about why I got arrested before and adding another arrest to it would just make the work load harder on you. Believe me though, I don't want to hurt you but if you make me hurt you, I will. I'm not afraid too, all I'd be doing would be a good deed for the XWL Universe to have you gone and out of sight.

{Layla}
Kaitlyn, list-

[Kaitlyn] No Layla, you listen. I keep hearing the same things come out of that mouth of yours about wanting to change, wanting to make amends. Why don't you just shut up for once and instead of letting words speak for you, let your actions speak for you. Words mean nothing, they really don't, especially coming from someone like you. How about you go and prove yourself and then you can come back to me and we could talk about this again. I doubt anything would change but it would give my ears a well deserved break from hearing that voice of yours.

{Layla}
If that's how you feel...

[Kaitlyn] It is. Now are we done here?

{Layla}
I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted offer my support for what you're going through, and I hoped we'd be able to find a way to work things out between us but I understand. I just hope in time you can forgive me....would it help if I accompanied you out to the ring later? I know how cunning and devious Nikki Bella can be and no doubt her sister will be there, I could make sure they don't try to pull anything against you. You know, kind of like I did before when I volunteered to be the special referee in your Money in the Bank cash-in? I know how important that night was to you, and had I not kept them in check and taken that ridiculous Twin Magic out of play, who knows what could've happened...

[Kaitlyn] Yeah... No... I trust you as much as I do Nikki or Brie. Plus, you really only wanted to be referee so you could make sure the Divas Championship went to the Diva who you thought would be "easier" to beat. Isn't that right? No need to lie either, we all know that it's true, everyone doubts me so you wouldn't be the first one. You thought Brie would be harder for you to beat but in reality, the challenge was right here. So yeah, no, you won't be walking to that ring with me and I don't want you any where near that ring. In the mean time you can go cry to "Poor Nattie" or "Poor Kelly" or "Poor Mickie" because I'm sure they'd love to hear you ramble on and on about how sorry you are.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 PN6VYUA

{Layla}
What do I have to do then huh, Kaitlyn? If I'm really as vicious to the core as you think then why wouldn't I have screwed you then, huh? Surely a one on one match would've been more to my liking? It's obvious I had too much respect for that...

Layla points to Kaitlyn's Divas Championship that's resting on her shoulder.

{Layla}
to pull any kind of selfish stunt then. I helped you then, and I can help you now. You just have to give me the chance, I know it's not easy to, I get that, but surely there has to be something I can do to show you that this is real? Name it and I'll do it, I don't wanna walk away from here and leave things how they were, what about....okay you think I'm the same person you've faced in the past right? The no good, out for herself, lying, cheating, conniving, and untrustworthy, and do whatever it takes kind of girl that you've dealt with in the past? Let me show you she's gone, you want proof I've changed? Then face me in a match, that'd show you all you need to see. How about it Kaitlyn? You, me, next week, what do ya say?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:01 am

Was one of the people going for Daniel Bryan but ended up dropping out because I just couldn't give up Christian nor Van Dam. Dem feels </3 Maybe in the future though.

The XWL.com exclusive logo appears before fading out to the backstage area  at some unknown time during the show. A few seconds pass before the returning Daniel Bryan, who has just managed to defeat Ted DiBiase in his return match, walks around the corner of the wall. He is still in his wrestling gear as he begins to inch closer and closer to the cameraman without noticing he is standing right there, waiting for him.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 AakWh66

Daniel Bryan draws closer and closer, still unaware of the cameraman who is standing there until the interview catches his attention.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Gff5ZxY

[Interviewer]
Excuse me, Daniel. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions regarding your return to XWL and what caused you to take an extended leave from the company?

Bryan stands there staring straight at the interviewer who had just asked him that question. No words coming out of his mouth or anything, he just stands there silently for a few moments before some words escape his mouth.

[Daniel Bryan]
Excuse me?

A few words could be heard coming from behind the camera as the interviewer seems to be asking the cameraman something. He begins to speak again, this time with a more confused tone in his voice now.

[Interviewer]
Well, I asked if I could ask a few que-

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 VSZXF6h

[Daniel Bryan]
No, I heard what you said, but I think your question just didn't make much sense. You see, I never left, I've always been here but I've been in the shadows planning for my next move. You don't see the villain of a movie attacking every chance he gets, do you? No! He plans his next move. He thinks about what has to be done for his next move. And then he strikes and I did just that! I'm not trying to say that I am in the villain in all this, because frankly I'm not, I'm the bystander who is taking action in a world full of heroes and villains. You got the heroes like Ted DiBiase who come when they are called by the many civilians or fans, whatever you want to call them, who are being threatened by Cody Rhodes who is the villain. And when they are fighting, I take advantage of it and swoop to the top and claim what is mine, the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Ny7XQ4I

[Daniel Bryan]
I'd be the bes- No, the greatest World Heavyweight Champion that this company had ever seen. I would be better then Chris Jericho when he was the champion, better then The Rock when he was champion, better then CM Punk when he was champion, and every other champion who I have not listed, I would be better then them. I would be, actually, no. I am and I would just further prove why I, Daniel Bryan, would be the greatest of all time! And no longer will I have set backs like AJ Lee stand in my way of proving why I am the greatest because let me tell you, wrestling a grizzly bear is easier then dealing with AJ on a daily basis. I've had far too many set backs that I feel like I, Daniel Bryan, am becoming a set back on my own and I don't want that to happen. I want Daniel Bryan to be a step forward, not a step back. It's just so frustrating being over looked week in and week out for reasons I don't know. You get what I'm saying?

[Interviewer]
I do, I wouldn't know that feeling, but I und-

[Daniel Bryan]
Of course you wouldn't. Now, do you have any more questions? Because if not, I have things to do like tend to and groom my manly beard.

[Interviewer]
Okay, before we go on I've got to ask this, you've wrestled a grizzly bear?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Cz48hZz

[Daniel Bryan]
Of course! If you were a real man then you'd wrestle one to because real men stand face to face with a bear and we wrestle! It doesn't matter if the bear is a grizzly bear, a polar bear, a Panda bear, a black bear or even a Koala bear! If you were a real man, you'd step up to them and wrestle them and show them what being a man is all about! You've wrestled a bear before, haven't you?

[Interviewer]
I can't say I have, is there a problem with that?

[Daniel Bryan]
You call yourself a man and you... haven't even wrestled a bear? or grown a beard yet? I just, I don't even...

Bryan takes a step back and begins to look away from the interviewer as some obvious rage could be seen brewing inside of him.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Q2jxeKv

And before long he takes a step forward again, looking right into the eyes of the interviewer with his arm pointed to some random direction.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 0Ak6djI

[Daniel Bryan]
Get out! Have you ever heard of a beardless man who has yet to wrestle a bear? NO! Now get out of my sight! You are a disgrace to all of the real men on earth!

[Interviewer]
But I still had a few more questions to ask! Can't we just get these questions over with and we never have to talk to each ot-

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 NpXW5fC

[Daniel Bryan]
No! And if you won't get out, then I will! But let me remind you one thing. I'm a man, you are not a man! I have grown the beard, I have wrestled the bear and you haven't done either of those things! I'm going to be the next and greatest World Heavyweight Champion and you won't! And do you want to know why?

Bryan begins to back away from the interview with a look of disgust on his face as the interviewer stays quiet. Bryan then calmly and quietly says the next words.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Bygp28p

[Daniel Bryan]
Because I'm a man. This interview is now over.

Bryan turns around and begins to leave the scene of the interview. The screen begins to fade to black with the last image seen is of Daniel Bryan closing on the corner that he had walked around from earlier. It then fades to black as the XWL.Com exclusive comes to a close.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 4u9ipxX
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:57 am

*BreakDown returns as we see an unfamiliar face on the screen as his name shows up too.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 HZZ3oVw

[Sami Zayn] Hi, you probably haven't heard of me.. but my name is Sami Zayn. I know.. I know. It's not the most exciting name to hit the roster but trust me when I tell you my in ring action will be what catches your attention. It's been a very very long road to XWL for me. I started off with a handful of goals in this business, my first goal was to simply have a match, to be able to say that I had a match in the squared circle was a dream of mine. Then once I had that match the wrestling bug really sank in, my next goal became to have 20 matches, and then 50.. and then 100. I then began to move on to bigger and better things, I decided that instead of wrestling in the same place in Canada. I want to wrestle in America.. in England.. Germany.. everywhere! What was once a glimmer of interest, something I wanted to do for fun became a full on obsession.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 SNj9rj2

[Sami Zayn] A healthy obsession! Might I add.. I was consumed by the wrestling world, the wacky personalities I met, good and bad. The enthusiastic fans from all over the world who have touched my heart. But never did I really imagine in my wildest dreams that the holy grail of wrestling that is XWL would want to sign Sami Zayn. For a few years I just kept my head down, working wherever I can and having fun because at the end of the day that's what we're all here for right? Trust me I've seen my fair share of guys who were more money orientated, who were all about the bright lights and luxurious lifestyles that comes with success in wrestling. But what interested me more was the fans, I was one of those guys who wouldn't leave the building until every fan that wanted an autograph got one. If you pay your hard earned money to come see me do what I love it really is the least I can do for you.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 QSyoX7Z

[Sami Zayn] I guess I'm just a nice guy. Usually nice guys get eaten up in this business, it's a kiss of death in the eyes of many! But I just think that some people in XWL and wrestling in general need to realize that without those fans paying into their shows, they're out of a job. Let's take an example from the XWL roster, prime example! John Morrison... John is arguably one of, if not the most athletically gifted man in XWL history, past present or future. John had one of the most legendary Intercontinental Title runs in recent memory, taking on all comers and bringing true prestige to that title with respect and honour. But ever since he came back, he changed. The John Morrison that we all knew and loved was long gone, there was no more high fiving fans, he was no longer putting his shades on the head of a little kid making their night. There was just an arrogant.. brash.. disrespectful man in the ring.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 SzDq7YE

[Sami Zayn] What John doesn't realize is that the fans truly made him who he is today. Now I understand he had a severe injury and he overcame that, but he just has the wrong attitude. He talked and talked about star power, politics and how he's no longer a nice guy and how he looks down on everyone.. *Zayn pauses for a moment and shakes his head with a little sigh.* That's the kind of man I swear I will never be. I'm humble, I know that without each and everyone one of those people who paid to see me, who chanted my name, bought my t-shirts, put food on my table!.. I'd be nothing. I guess what I'm trying to get across here is the XWL "machine" isn't going to change Sami Zayn one bit. It doesn't matter if there's a thousand fans outside the arena who want an autograph or if there's just ten, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm not leaving until I sign every last one of them. John Morrison is a prime example of a man who was overcome by the bright lights and stardom of XWL, but thats not what you're going to get with Sami Zayn.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 N8QJ7bh

[Sami Zayn] But what I can do is tell you what you are going to get with Sami Zayn. Now that I've been given this golden once in a lifetime opportunity to wrestle for the elite wrestling company, the chance to showcase my talent in front of thousands! You're going to my very best week in and week out, 110%! High flying, submissions, technical wrestling, you name it. My heart's going to be on my sleeve, I'm going to leave everything out there because I owe it to each and every one of you.. I look forward to debuting, see you all very soon.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 DqvvLDo

*Sami flashes a smirk to the screen as we fade to black.*

(i guess he won't be seeing you all very soon lol amirite)
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:12 am

I got really excited, then I realized this isn't the Breakdown thread. Fuck you, Adam. <3
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 pm

[Michael Cole] Ladies and Gentlemen right now you are going to be treated to a live special press conference with XWL Superstar, Prince Devitt.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 WOAaiag

*There's a mixed reaction from the fans as Devitt is shown on the titantron.*

[Michael Cole] Mr. Devitt, I'd like to thank you for giving us the chance to have this public forum for myself to discuss a couple of things with you. First of all there has been a lot of rumours surrounding yourself and your status with XWL, care to clear up your contractual status for all of us?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 NRr4Ca7

[Prince Devitt] Gladly. Many XWL fans who read up about XWL online will know that my XWL contract ran up a couple of days ago, there was reports going wild that I was fired and this and that.. But it simply ran up. I took some time to myself when my contract ended, I went back to Ireland where I currently am. I thought about things, I could go back to Japan and continue to make a living there but the fact is I've done everything there is to do in Japan, I've conquered Japan, just like I've conquered the world of Irish and English wrestling before that. Before I joined XWL it seemed like the only place I was destined to go and I'm going on record to say right now that my first stint in XWL was lackluster. It wasn't the Prince Devitt who became the biggest star in Japanese wrestling history at all, it was a man who saw the fakes and phonies in XWL and decided to go on auto pilot, take things easy because XWL didn't seem worth it.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 G6ZwDIZ

[Prince Devitt] Yes, Paul Heyman had his goons attack me in a feeble attempt to "take me out" and the main reason you don't know that was for is because Paul knew my XWL contract was about to run out and I told him his group wasn't worth my time. I decided that if I needed to make a name for myself in XWL I needed to do it without the help of a guy like Paul Heyman so as of last week I cut all ties with Paul Heyman and all of his "Heyman Guys" who seem to gain a different member each week at this rate. That's exactly why I cut ties with Paul Heyman, I was getting lost in the shuffle and I've worked too hard for too long to just get lost in the shuffle in a mediocre group like that. He didn't seem to take too kindly to my actions but he did lose the best member of his group so I don't blame him. Earlier today I did indeed sign a brand new XWL contract and it's time to start fresh and do things the way they're supposed to be done, not the Paul Heyman way, the Real Rock N' Rolla way.

[Michael Cole] Well it's great to have you still here in XWL and I'm personally looking forward to seeing how you fare in singles competition. But with your words do you not think Paul Heyman might send his henchmen after you again, are you interested in getting revenge on Paul at all?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 3jsCXcn

[Prince Devitt] I look at it this way, MIchael. I could spend months and months in a war with Paul Heyman, Edge, Christian, Goldberg and any other people he likes to consider a "Heyman guy".. But why should I? I'm above it. Why should I bother with a Paul Heyman, or an Edge, when I can be headlining shows wrestling the Shawn Michaels' and the CM Punk's of the company in Main Events where I rightfully belong. I'm not going to take no for an answer, I'm not going to settle for second best.. or third best in the case of the Heyman guys. I know I may seem like I'm going a bit overboard when it comes to Paul Heyman but it's just the lies and false promises that have followed him his whole career. I was promised it all, I'm sure you all know what Paul is like by now, and I fell for it, but not anymore.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 YQh44DO

[Prince Devitt] I didn't give up selling out the Tokyo Dome night after night, having my face plastered all over trains, billboards, buildings, the lot! I didn't give up being #1 in Japan to play second fiddle to anyone. And that's the last I have to say about Paul Heyman.

[Michael Cole] That's fair enough, moving forward now, what's next for Prince Devitt? It's obvious that you have your sights set on a top spot in XWL but how do you plan to work your way towards it?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 KpGq9Kn

[Prince Devitt] While I do believe I should be given a top spot on the roster due to my past success, I have no problem in working my way up. I don't expect to be handed title shots left and right because there's other clueless people gunning for those shots even though at the end of the day it's just a matter of time before we see XWL gold around my waist. It's time Ireland had a true representative in XWL, not a clown walking around with ginger hair acting like a mascot mocking Ireland itself. I'm the definition of a real Irishman, hard working, honourable, respectful, not a goon. I'm gonna make it simple, every single one of you in the XWL locker room is officially on notice. One by one, week by week the XWL fans are going to see what Prince Devitt is really about, their eyes are going to be opened wide and they will rejoice the new saviour of XWL. Real Rock N' Rolla has arrived, you better learn to love it.

*Devitt then holds up his index finger as if he was a gun and clicks it with a wink before the feed to the video ends.*

[Michael Cole] Very promising words from one of XWL's up and coming superstars, I for one can't wait to see what's in store for Prince Devitt!

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:30 am

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 HqlKHVk

[Seth Rollins] I’ve done enough talking in the past few months. I’m sure you’re all sick and tired of Seth Rollins running his mouth week in and week out spouting out the same old song and dance for you all. I get it, I see the writing on the wall now, I’m not an XWL superstar right now. I’m a label, people don’t look at me as an athlete, they look at me as a crybaby. They don’t think of Seth Rollins as an up and comer, they think of Seth Rollins as a pink slip waiting to happen. There’s only one person I have to blame for all of this, for my downfall and that person is… myself.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 LLyZ4ec

[Seth Rollins] I didn’t do what I vowed to do two years ago, the Seth Rollins who walked out of Supremacy 2012 was hungry and on the cusp of greatness. I had just defeated Triple H, one of the most ruthless and sadistic men in the history of pro wrestling, I did it. King of the Ring 2012, it looked like I had the world ahead of me. Everyone was getting behind the young upstart who was taking XWL by storm in just a matter of months, it was only a matter of time before this guy tasted XWL gold, a Hall of Fame career in the making, not a doubt about it. But things turned… sour. One month later in the XWL title Elimination Chamber, this was my shot at glory, achieving my ultimate goal mere months after my XWL debut, a once in a lifetime chance, and what did I do? I blew it..

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 BFjgAq6

[Seth Rollins] Everyone was expecting Seth Rollins to steal the show, to take the Elimination Chamber to a new level and walk out with his hand held high. But instead of that, instead of putting on the match of a lifetime. I was eliminated first.. I was eliminated so early in the match that not all competitors had even left their pods! *Seth clenches his fists as you can see the anger building up inside of him but he calms himself down.*  Without a doubt the lowest point of my career and probably my life. That wasn’t the end though, that couldn’t have been it for me, luckily after that a bond was formed in the form of myself, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Just like before, I was here to grab XWL and show everything I’ve got, but justice.. justice was not served.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 A6kYTYv

[Seth Rollins] We all know how that went down, I’ll just say it wasn’t pretty. Roman and Dean went onto bigger and better things, currently our United States and World Heavyweight Champions. But me.. I floundered. Instead of doing what I should have done, take action. I lived in a bubble of my own hype, I thought I was the god’s gift to pro wrestling and I didn’t back it up at all. I became nothing more than a low down, cocky mouthpiece who was destined for failure. I tried to reclaim my old glory in the form of The Age of the Fall when I finally snapped out of it. I finally came to a breaking point and realised how I was sabotaging my career with every step I take! I became obsessed with gaining the approval of everyone in XWL when I couldn’t even accept myself.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 3VBg51T

[Seth Rollins] So what’s next for Seth Rollins? Do I leave XWL? Have I ruined my reputation to the point where I have no faith in myself? Absolutely not, I’m as motivated as I’ve ever been. I’m going to change for the better and I don’t blame you if you don’t believe in me because I believe in myself and I know sooner or later you’re going to see the change too. All I need to do is follow one simple idea that stuck with me when I first started here in XWL, fight for it. I’m going to pull myself out of the gutter, crawl out of the bottom of the barrel and climb to the top of the mountain once again.

*A smirk comes across the face of Seth as he continues on.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 PmG1GHr

[Seth Rollins] And next comes the question, how exactly am I going to do it? How am I going to turn things around and dig myself out of the hole I’ve put myself in? We’re gonna have to wait and see, all I know is whether I do it with help or I do it alone..

*Seth walks out of view for a few seconds and then comes back into the shot wearing a Shield tactical vest standing alone in front of the camera.*

[Seth Rollins] I’m doing this the right way.

*A confident Seth holds out his fist to the camera.*

”Believe.”
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:35 pm

But that means....

</3
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Shuggz wrote:
But that means....

</3

#ThanksAJ
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Breakdown returns and we see Daniel Bryan walking the backstage hallways. The crowd lets out a huge pop at the sight of the bearded submission machine.

King
Look who it is JR! Daniel Bryan!! What do you think is going through his mind after what happened last week with Brock Lesnar?

JR
Well for most men it would be fear. Hell most men wouldn't have even shown up tonight after last week. But Daniel Bryan is a fighter, and I'd bet that there's only one thing going through his mind right now.. Revenge.

The crowd lets out a loud boo as Bryan is stopped by none other than Stephanie McMahon

Stephanie McMahon
Daniel, you have a minute?

Daniel Bryan
I'm kind of busy Stephanie, I'm about to go out to the ring and challenge Brock Lesnar to a match at Digital Decision. He thought that after last week I'd turn my tail and run, but he picked a fight with the wrong-

Stephanie McMahon
Daniel. That's why I wanted to talk to you. After much discussion with the board of directors, my father and I have decided not to allow you to compete against Brock Lesnar at Digital Decision.

Daniel Bryan
What??? NO!!!.. NO!!!!… NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't do that!! Who do you think you are?!?

Stephanie McMahon
I know that I'm the Breakdown General Manager so yes Daniel, I can do that, and I did do that. You should be thanking us, we did it for your own good. Brock Lesnar is a former UFC Champion, to allow someone like you to compete against someone like him just wouldn't be what's best for business. We just don't believe that you are.. Well, big enough or strong enough to last against Brock Lesnar. After what he did to Amazing Red we've made it our mission to ensure that Brock only competes against those on his level, those who can take the offense that he's capable of dishing out and Daniel, no offense, but we just don't see you as a plausible threat to the Former UFC Champion. And frankly we don't feel like wasting our money advertising a match that would only last a couple of minutes, or spending it on the inevitable medical bill that would be coming our way once it's all said and done and you're in a hospital bed realizing that you never should have stepped into the ring with Brock Lesnar. So yes, you are welcome. Now you can go out to the ring if you want still, but you are not to call out Brock Lesnar, because if you do, and if he is to answer it.. Well then both you and he will be hearing the two words that my father made famous… Now if you'll excuse me, I have a very tight schedule and need to get going.. Once against Daniel, you are very welcome… Oh and good luck against Dean Ambrose tonight, I'm rooting for you!!

And with that Stephanie leaves as quick as she came. The camera stays on Bryan, who is furiously shaking his head..

Daniel Bryan
… NO….NO!!….NO!!!!!…NO!!!!! NO!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! NO!!!!!! I'm NOT afraid of Brock Lesnar!! I've had my retina detached and still finished the match!! I've been through more pain than Brock Lesnar can ever dream of dishing out!!! Stephanie get back here!! NO!! NO!!! NO!!!

Bryan chases after Stephanie while shouting "No!" before we go to a quick commercial break

[youtubeejejRd1jJzvBI[/youtube]

Breakdown returns to the theme of Daniel Bryan, along with a loud cheer from the crowd.

King
Welcome back ladies and gentleman!! Just before the commercial break Stephanie McMahon forbid Daniel Bryan from competing against Brock Lesnar at Digital Decision!! Can you believe that JR!??

Bryan gallops down the ramp, shouting "YES!" with the crowd the whole way down

JR
Stephanie McMahon claimed that she was doing Bryan a favor, but something tells me that she had her personal agenda in mind when making this decision.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 SD_722_Photo_001

Cole
Really? You're going to question our General Manager's intentions? Clearly she was worried about Daniel Bryan's health. I mean he might be a goat face, but he sells T-Shirts, and that's best for business!! Stepping in the ring with Brock Lesnar would have been the last mistake that Daniel Bryan ever made!!

Bryan requests a mic

Daniel Bryan
… I've slept in gyms, I've wrestled in front of empty bleachers, I've traveled across the country for five dollars, a hot dog, and the chance to improve my craft. Needless to say, I'd do whatever it takes to achieve my life long dream of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion of the XWL!!!! Ever since I was a kid that's all that I ever wanted. So I traveled the world, I trained under some of the best that this business has to offer, and now, many, many, years later, I can confidently say that all of the blood, sweat, and tears that I've shed for this sport has paid off. I can confidently say that I stand before you as one of the greatest wrestlers that has ever stepped foot in this squared circle. And I was ready to come out here and challenge Brock Lesnar to a match at Digital Decision. I was ready to prove to everyone exactly what I can do in this ring by taking on The Beast Incarnate…

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Daniel-bryan

Daniel Bryan
But apparently that's not something that Stephanie McMahon thinks is "best for business". I've dealt with more injuries in my career than most UFC fighters do in their entire life!! But apparently Daniel Bryan isn't tall enough, apparently Daniel Bryan isn't big enough… Just like Daniel Bryan apparently doesn't have "the look" to be a champion in this new land of giants brought on by "The McMahon Era".  Well you want to know my favorite things about "apparent" facts.. They can be proven wrong. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I was happy just sitting back and letting the likes of Sheamus and Roman Reigns use their power and brute strength to hog the United and Intercontinental Titles. I was content just coming out to this ring each week and doing what I loved. But now. Well now Stephanie McMahon just made this personal. You see the one thing that you don't tell someone who has the drive that I do, the passion that I posses, the ONE THING you should never tell someone like me… Is that we can't. Because by saying that, you're not putting up a boundary, you're just giving me a challenge. And I love challenges. Brock Lesnar was going to be my challenge, but now.. Well now I'm not content just challenging myself, now I want to take something of Stephanie's, just like she took my match away from me. Roman Reigns, Sheamus.. I'm coming for you. And I'm coming for your titles. I'm going to do whatever it takes to prove Stephanie wrong, as well each and every person who ever said that I can't, or that I wasn't big enough or strong enough or tall enough.. I'm going to do what I do best in this ring each and every week, I'm going to defy all the odds, I'm going to take on any challenge, and when it's all said and done there won't be anything that Stephanie can do other than give me what I deserve. And when I go on to defeat whichever meathead she puts me against, there won't be anything she can do but watch on as I prove her wrong and have the most entertaining, wrestling filled title reign that this company has ever seen. They don't believe that I'm a "plausible threat" to a former UFC Champion…

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Daniel-bryan2

Daniel Bryan
They don't believe that I'm worth the advertisement, they don't believe that I'm worth the, how did she put it, oh right; "Inevitable medical bill".. Well Stephanie, I'm worth a lot more than you give me credit for, and  I will make you believe… And speaking of "believing", tonight I go one on one with the former Shield member…

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 RAW_1048_Photo_002

Daniel Bryan
And the RIGHTFUL number one contender to the World Title!! But just like myself, Dean Ambrose was stripped of his Digital Decision Match, a match that he not only earned, but a match that he deserved. A match that you all wanted to see too!!! Am I right?? Do you want Dean Ambrose to have a rematch for the World Title Match at Digital Decision?

The crowd chants in unison "YES!"

Daniel Bryan
Did you want to see myself and Brock Lesnar square off at Digital Decision?? YES! YES! YES!!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Daniel-bryan

Daniel Bryan
Well Stephanie McMahon doesn't. And even though Digital Decision is supposed to be the Pay Per View where what the XWL Universe wants matters the most, Stephanie is refusing to grant either of us the matches that you all want and that Dean Ambrose and I deserve!!

The crowd lets out a boo, directed towards the decision.

Daniel Bryan
Tonight will be the proof behind our words. Tonight Dean Ambrose and I will show Stephanie, Vince, and every suit behind the board of directors exactly why we deserved those matches at Digital Decision. Tonight Dean and I will define the W in XWL. Each and every one of you will be on your feet throughout the entire match because that's what wrestlers like Dean and I do. No rope hung DDT's, no Five Knuckle Shuffles. Tonight isn't going to be another boring, fast forward worthy match like the one that the superstar who beat me in the King of the Ring Tournament and the superstar who stole Dean Ambrose's World Title Match had. No. This one will blow the roof off of the arena. And at the end of the night, when I pin Dean for the one, two, three or make him tap out, you all will be shouting the word that answers the following questions… Should I, Daniel Bryan, have been allowed to go one on one with Brock Lesnar? Should Dean Ambrose get his World Title Rematch at Digital Decision? Would you rather have me as your champion than Sheamus or Roman Reigns?!? YES!! YES!! YES!!!!!!!

With that Bryan drops the mic and throws off his shirt.

JR
You hear that!! Daniel Bryan has his eyes set on Roman Reigns or Sheamus's title!!   That's what Stephanie gets for trying to tell Daniel Bryan no!!!!

Bryan chants "YES" from the ramp as we go to the next segment.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 RAW_1071_Photo_093
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Breakdown returns from a commercial break and pans to the crowd who are electric.  Everyone is on their feet, chanting or screaming in excitement at what could happen next on tonight's show.

[Jim Ross]
Welcome back to Breakdown folks and what a show it has been so far tonight!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
You're right JR!  I can't wait to see what... wait what's happening?

The arena has been plunged into darkness.  A murmur of confusion rises up from the ranks of the XWL Universe.  Several hold up their phones to try and illuminate the arena a little bit.

[Michael Cole]
We apologize for this ladies and gentlemen, we appear to be having some kind of a power outage...

Power outage?  Our headsets are still working.

Suddenly there's a sound which hasn't been heard in a very long time...

The crowd goes into a frenzy.  Could it be?

[Jim Ross]
Bah gawd!  I know that sound!  

Is it really him?

There's silence for a few moments which is only broken up by chants from the XWL Universe of "Holy shit!" believing they are about to witness a historic return.  Again, the gong sounds...

As the haunting theme of The Deadman begins to play an eerie glow replaces the darkness.  The crowd goes ballistic as smoke begins to fill the stage.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 V9Myp70

[Michael Cole]
Oh my!

It really is him!  He's here!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 LKOBwk2

The shadowy figure of the Phenom himself slowly begins to shamble through the smoke.  As it becomes clear that the legendary Undertaker has returned, the volume of the noise from the fans intensifies greatly.  Taker, as per usual, begins his slow descent down the entrance ramp showing no emotion at all with his cold gaze fixed solely on the squared circle.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 IcGlHZP

[Jim Ross]
I can't believe what we're witnessing here!  The Deadman... The Undertaker has returned!

[Michael Cole]
It's been a while since we last saw The Undertaker here in XWL.  It's been no secret that he has failed to live up to his legend in recent times.  The last time we saw him had returned to his guise of the American Badass before disappearing inexplicably.  It's obvious to me, that during that time he's gone back to his roots and once again embraced the darkness.  

And that can only mean one thing... XWL has been put on notice!

Taker climbs the ring steps slowly with confident steps.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 RMYvcKM

He pauses at the top of the steps and raises his arms slowly, using his mystical powers to bring the lights back to power before staring into the camera with an intensity-filled stare.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 EJwKtum
Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Upe8UmQ

I don't know about you guys, but I've got goosebumps!

[Jim Ross]
So do I King, so do I.  There's nothing more spectacular or more haunting than the entrance of The Demon Of Death Valley.  The mythical presence of The Undertaker is something you have to witness live, first hand to experience just how electrifying it truly is.

The Deadman enters the ring and now has a mic in hand.  The lights once again dim as the break from darkness was only a brief occurrence.  The odd glow again returns and enhances the Undertaker's intimidating presence as he begins to speak over the cheering masses.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 3CZyX0p

[The Undertaker]
It's no lie... that I've been a shadow of my former self.  I was once a force to be reckoned with and the single most powerful entity in this business.  The truth is, my fall from grace was something which was self-inflicted.  I gave in to temptation and I bought in to a pack of lies and all the propaganda that surrounded me, and I changed from who I was into something I was not.  

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 T53hEm0

[The Undertaker]
Unfortunately for the lost souls of XWL, I have seen the error of my ways and I am back once again to leave my mark on this industry and live up to the legend that has been bestowed upon me in past years.  No longer will I stand by and watch as lesser men reach great heights where I should already be standing.  I have returned for two reasons.  That is to banish away the shame I have brought upon myself.. and I'm here to guide those lost souls away from places where they shouldn't be roaming.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 KzdzO97

[The Undertaker]
One such lost soul, is you... Shawn Michaels.  I have watched you go against everything that you used to believe in.  I have seen you turn your back on all of those you once loved and held dear... and I have witnessed you commit sin after sin under a veil of deception.  It's time to face up to the consequences of your actions Shawn.  Having a man like you hold the holy grail of the World Heavyweight Championship, is the ultimate disrespect and a slap in the face to all the hard-working and honest individuals who would do anything for just a small taste of the vast success you've achieved on the back of lying and cheating your way to the top.  There is no place in this world for despicable and deceptive men like you.  Your grave has already been dug and is waiting alongside countless other empty graves, all eager to be filled...

The Phenom gets something of a mixed reaction after singling out fan favourite Shawn Michaels as the target of his verbal onslaught.  This doesn't break his demeanour at all, and he continues to talk in a dry, haunting tone...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 OzYCzjl

[The Undertaker]
I can tell from the sound of these people that some of them have bought into your web of lies but I can see through it all Shawn.  Your day of reckoning will come soon enough... your days are numbered.  And for your sentence... I will be the judge... the jury... and... the executioner.  And you Shawn Michaels.... will...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 PMfiwQx

[The Undertaker]
REST... IN... PEACE!!!

As he utter his trademark words, the fans once again rally on the side of the Deadman and give him a standing ovation as his eyes roll back into his head.  His music starts up again as he gives the camera a deathly stare.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 UtPhXVr

I'd hate to be Shawn Michaels right about now...

[Michael Cole]
Oh please, even The Undertaker has to earn his way to the top King.  He's nowhere near Shawn Michaels' level right now...

[Jim Ross]
That may be so, but I've seen my fair share of The Undertaker over the years and I've never seen him this focused.  He's back to erase the bad memories of his recent runs in XWL and I truly believe that this is the Phenom of old.  The Undertaker is back and you'd be a fool to doubt his words.  You, Shawn Michaels and all the other "lost souls" as he calls them.  His path to the top may have many obstacles, but The Undertaker, on his best day, is a force like no other.

The camera focuses on Taker who seemingly has yet to blink from the same cold, purposeful stare as the screen fades to black for another commercial break...

Rose IGN 
Back to top Go down
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:28 pm

An almost-finished promo I'd been working on, but decided against being the character.

Breakdown, live, on July 4th, 2014. That's the setting here tonight. Tonight, a night where XWL history is destine to be changed for the better. A bit of an exaggeration, I suppose. However, one thing is sure to be changed very soon... stay tuned, to find out!

*insert commercial vid*

We return from the commercial and, almost on cue, the lights in the arena all dim down. That is, except the tron lights. What could this be? A superstar's debut? An interesting infomercial? The Wyatts making their presence felt yet again on this show? No one really knows yet. Suddenly, the tron lights up and it's showing some random area. It looks to be a busy area that isn't that well-maintained.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 S92WX7K

There's graffiti visible and even an officer of the law. Surely, this isn't a desirable area to be in. The mailbox hardly even looks like a mailbox anymore with all the colors it has. There's trash spew all about the ground as if not one person has a care in the world. Where is this, anyways? This is clearly not Cleveland... the home crowd would recognize the scene if it was Cleveland. Cops are searching about the area with their flashlights, but nothing seems to be found of note. It seems the person, or maybe even the thing, they were looking for is long-gone by now.

EARLIER THAT DAY

The tron suddenly freezes, goes black for a moment and the words "Earlier that Day" appear on it. Quickly, the frozen image of the cops searching to no avail comes back. That was strange. Then, scene begins to play in reverse. It's moving at a rapid pace and within seconds we see the cops, in reverse, get into their cars and then pull away leaving the scene deserted. It looks awfully spooky with no one in sight, I must say. The camera is moving very quickly and not before long do we begin to see people on these streets again. Women and children, mostly, but with no fathers present. Of course, not everyone notices this, but a close observer would. The clothes are all tattered and plain - ripped jeans, red jackets, white shirts, etc. They all seem to have a sense of urgency as they pace passed this area quickly. It must not be a desirable area to be in, after all.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 CHr9pXK

Despite the high level of creepiness this area had at night, it somehow managed to surpass that during the day. Regardless, the camera stops moving in reverse order at around, I'd estimate, between One to Three P.M. Two very shady figures are speaking, back to the cameras. They're side by side and a tad bit hunched over. On the right, the man is wearing a blue sports-jacket with brown smudges spread across. He's got ripped jeans as well and his outfit seems to come from a used clothing store, if anything. Next to him is an equally tattered man also wearing ripped jeans, a backwards yankees baseball cap, and just a plain white t-shirt. Neither man is classy in any sense of the word. Continuing, they're discussing something that seems to be very important. Suddenly, the man on the right pulls out a, not so shiny, twenty dollar bill and slips it into the other man's hand who quickly slides it into his grimy pockets. What was that for? This man in rags just scored twenty dollars, it must be a pretty successful day for him! And then it all makes sense. The man on the left pulls out a small plastic bag and, although we can't see exactly what's in it we can make a pretty intelligent guess, and he passes it to the other man. Both men are looking both ways with extreme concern all-the-while and mere seconds after the exchange they both scurry off in opposite directions. Onlookers just pretend not to have noticed the eerie scene.

EVEN EARLIER

Just then, the cameras begin to zoom forward just like they did from the first scene. This time, it seems to overlap into the night before. Time passed so quickly we hardly saw any faces this time as they were just blurs. What could possibly be the meaning of this? Is somebody trying to send a message? This is a pretty long and drawn-out way to do so. The scattered and tattered people, the drug-deal, the police, what are we supposed to be getting out of this? While I'm not quite certain, I am certain I want to get out of this as soon as possible. All of the questions swirling in my head and the heads of others are about to be answered as it begins to make a bit more sense...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 XL36Y2X

On our screens in this slummed area of, well, we still don't know, is none other than JTG. He's not a very well-known superstar and it's easy to not even know who he is, but apparently he was behind all of this. What could he possibly be trying to tell us? I'm not even sure if the fans will care. JTG hasn't accomplished anything at all in his tenure with the company, but yet he's interrupted the show with... an interesting scene? Regardless, we do have to listen to him because that is why we're here.

JTG
The Hood... it's not a pretty place, is it? I ask all of you for just a few minutes, a few, tiny, insignificant minutes, to bare with me and watch what goes on in the hood. Right there, we barely scratched the surface. Police? Lonely women and children? Illegal activities? A hell of a lot more than that goes down here. This isn't something you just acknowledge for a second and then ignore because this is where some people live. For some people, they can't leave here and get back to their everyday life because this is their everyday life. People die here. I know, it's hard to imagine where you're sitting in your crisp clothing, your brand new cellular devices, and your god damn polished cars, but people die here. Every single day another man is going down because of this evil monster that is the projects.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 QGIptgX

JTG
This isn't a choice, either. Not one of us chose to be here. None of us even want to be here. It's just what we were born into. We didn't choose this life, it was chosen for us from the time we first stepped foot onto this Earth. The bad things that happen here you will never understand. Robbery? Do you think anybody wants to bring a gun to another man's head and demand money? Hell no! But we have to because we don't have a damn dime to our name. Look around me and what do you see? Graffiti? Do you see a horrible defilement of public property or one of the few ways an artist can express himself in this desolate region? You all just don't understand that there's only so much you can do when you're without. Not one person around me right now has a sense of entitlement. However it may be, we all work for every ounce of everything we have and we're damn sure proud of it.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 QXEIhPY

JTG
And you ask about drugs? That's just a way the select few choose to escape. Some people simply can't handle it around here and I sympathize with them. I've succumb to the pressures around here, too, but no longer because I am a strong, strong man. Other people simply can't take it. Their best friend winds up dead, their parents get evicted, it doesn't matter what the stress may be because they succumb to drugs and they get away from it all. You don't understand it if you haven't lived it. I would like to see any of you try to last here, hell, even for a week. You couldn't do it. It takes a certain type of person to last here.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 AkQrBYb

JTG
The biggest injustice of it all is that it's not even our people's fault we're here. We, the black nation, were forced into this. From the beginning of time back in Africa we were destined for a great life, prosperity. Empires in Africa like Kush were ahead of their times. Then... then, the white man began to deport us for slavery. We worked and worked in America and it was us who made the white man wealthy. Cotton plantations prospered at the cost of our lives yet we received none of the wealth, the happiness, the joy. Our blood, sweat, and tears were shed for another man. Looking back, I don't hold any hatred towards the men who did this to us. It was out of ignorance. They didn't know what they were doing and if we as a people stoop to their level of hatred then we're no better than they are, but we are better.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 ANE6VH1

JTG
We're an intelligent people. We may have been held back for ages, we may have been held down, but that's no longer. Now, it's our turn to rise up. We'll start by conquering the whole of XWL. We're coming to rule all of XWL and we refuse to conform like so many others before us have. I'm talking about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He can barely even call himself black the way he panders to the audience. He doesn't even know the struggle. He's never been there. His house is a mansion and he's starred in more movies than any man ought-to. No, The Rock is not one of us, right now, I'm the only one of us representing in the XWL. I'm going to rule the XWL, I'll tell you why. None of these other "men" fighting in that ring know what a fight is. They've never been scrappers, they've never been a downtrodden member of society scrapping just to make it to the next day. Their "extreme rules" matches are a joke. Extreme and rules shouldn't even go in the same sentence, but the streets know no rules. Weapons? You name it and somebody's been attacked with it where I'm from. Out here, in my home of Brooklyn, we know what real fights are all about. It's not about fancy moves and winning - it's about surviving. That's exactly what I plan on doing in XWL. Surviving. I'll do it better than anyone else can and I'll teach a lesson to any white boy trying to get in my way. So, to all of you out there, at home and in the crowd, you have to know that things are about to get a lot tougher around here.

JTG stares intensely into the camera with that. Boy, does he sure have a chip on his shoulder. You can't really blame him, though, since it is clear he had a rough growing up experience. It would be nice if he toned it down a bit. Regardless, it seems JTG is here and he's got his message that he wants to get across and he'll do his best to get it across the only way he knows how: fighting. It'll be interesting to see if he can back up these tough words on the coming weeks on Breakdown, but he certainly set the standard we'll hold him to pretty high here.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:14 am

Danny Boy wrote:

Dude! That was really great!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:16 am

Why you no pick up JTG!? THAT PROMO DOE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:32 am

DallasBlaike wrote:
Why you no pick up JTG!? THAT PROMO DOE!!!!!!!!
ikr!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaz' thread of unused promos
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next