Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Official Social Media Thread

Go down 
+3
Sam
KingWolf
P1
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 11:24 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a thread where you can post the following in character...

Snapchat stories: Short videos of you character either trash talking, promoting themselves, etc

Instagram posts: A picture followed by a written blurb. You can use this to promote your character or make fun of someone else’s.

Twitter posts: Short written posts either trash talking, promoting, etc.

This is a way for you to promo as your character without it having to be on the show.
This means you can call out/interact with characters that you are not feuding with.
This is also a way to allow you to promo as your character outside of the ring or backstage, you can be anywhere doing anything!!!
These don’t need to be as long as the typical show promos usually are, so just remember to have fun and be creative!

At the end of each week/month the admins will decide on 3 nominees for Social Media Superstar Of The Week/Month, and allow you to vote based on the 3 choices.

If you are replying to somebody else’s tweet, remember to quote their post before posting yours

Remember, this is just a fun way for us to promo in character outside of the show. Be appropriate, and try to keep it XWL related.

Below are the Official Social Media Names of the XWL Superstars. You can use these to call someone out. Send me what you want yours to be via PM or on discord. If someone’s isn’t listed just do (using John Cena as an example) #JohnCenaXWL

Official Social Media Handles

Carmella: MellaisMoneyXWL
Jon Moxley: MoxleyViolenceXWL
Killer Kross: MadTitanofXWL
Liv Morgan: YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL
Mandy Rose: GoldenGoddessXWL
Rhea Ripley: RheaRipleyXWL
R-Truth: MillionDollarTruthXWL
Ruby Riott: RubyRiottXWL
Sarah Logan: WrathOfJomsborg
Tyler Breeze: MmmGorgeousXWL

Last edited by P1 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 10:37 pm

MadTitanofXWL: Nothing More. And nothing far less. #Eraser
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 1:11 am

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 KnqEIPn

"'Til death" they say, now they're just dying to find a way. #UncrownedChampion

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 B0d5533bb103907aeb1a6f1e0752e1de

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm

The snapchat begins and we see the face of R-Truth.

R-Truth
Hey Ya’ll!! It’s your boy R-Truth and Mr. Kyle!!! We’re at the LA Fitness here in Knoxville and guess who we saw!!

Truth turns his phone so that we can see none other than WALTER doing bench presses, his Million Dollar Title sitting on the floor next to him.

R-Truth
He really should have a spotter… Kyle.. You brought it, right?

Kyle doesn’t even hesitate, ripping his T-Shirt down the middle and throwing it off, revealing a referee shirt underneath it.

R-Truth
These work-outs have really been working Mr. Kyle!!.. Anyways, let’s go!!

Truth holds the camera as one would when taking a selfie. We can see him and Kyle sneaking up on either side of WALTER… Truth holds his fingers up...1...2...3!!! As Truth raises his third finger both Kyle and Truth slide very heavy weights on the end of WALTER’s bench press bar!!! They then slide two more heavy weights on either side, forcing WALTER to drop the bar onto himself, the weight pinning him and his shoulders to the Bench Press Machine. Truth then jumps on top of WALTER as Kyle pins...1...2...3.!!!

R-Truth
WE DID IT!!

Kyle hands Truth the Million Dollar Title and raises his hand!! Staff members rush over to help WALTER as Truth runs away with Kyle. The camera isn’t focused due to Truth running but we can clearly see the Million Dollar Title over his shoulder as he and Kyle burst out the gym doors.

R-Truth
That’s all we got for ya’ll!! I’m Million 7-11 Dollar Champ again!!! We got to go Mr. Kyle!! That’s security!!

The camera turns off
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 6:53 am

MoxleyViolence: @XWL Roster who wants to be the next guest on #TheMoxleyMadhouse? Shoutout to @YaOnlyLivOnce for the name idea. Anyone brave enough to be the next guest??
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 8:13 am

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 MKQh7El

RAID. @RubyRiottXWL
#XWLAnarchy #RoarOfOdin #Ragnarok

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Y0Zyv0a

"My friends are degenerates, but I'd never change them." @WrathOfJomsborg

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 0bcd8e08861ab305ea65f1684687a829
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 9:16 pm

Liv Morgan Instagram Post

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 GQbKE5W

YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: Kill 'em all, put them hoes to rest
Walk in, bulletproof vest
Please tell me who she gon' check
Murder scene, LIV made a mess
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 9:00 pm

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 66960210
XWLOfficial: @XWLSuperstars congratulations to @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL for winning the first ever Social Media Star Of The Week. This means that she will be in the running for Superstar of The Month leading up to Cyberslam!!

OOC: (I’m going to discuss with the rest of the admin team a prize for Social Media Star of the Month! So make sure you keep your Superstar’s Social Media presence up!!)
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 9:23 pm

XWLOfficial: @XWLSuperstars This Week’s Social Media Challenge is to use ONE of our randomly picked topics to “Diss” or make fun of ONE of the Superstars listed. The winner will be announced Sunday at 7pm EST, and will heavily effect the Social Media Superstar of the Week Award. Good luck!! Sound off your disses on Twitter, Instagram, or Snap Chat!!
You will be rated on creativity, how related it is to the topic, and of course how good the diss is!!

Random Topics: Beer... The New York Yankees... American Soccer... Taylor Swift... Paper Cuts

Superstars: Bobby Roode... Mandy Rose... Dean Ambrose... Chris Sabin... Charlotte

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 9:55 pm

@GoldenGoddessXWL is a lot like a soccer goal, except her
goalposts are spread wide open and everyone scores.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 10:07 pm

Zack wrote:

@GoldenGoddessXWL is a lot like a soccer goal, except her
goalposts are spread wide open and everyone scores.

Alexa would like this if she didn't have you blocked on twitter.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 10:22 pm

GoldenGoddessXWLXWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Jb6o0SJ
Looks like everyone's scoring but you, sis. Trying to stir the pot by making jokes about penetration? Maybe you'll appreciate this little dose of reality: your career peaked when you shoved your gutter punk fingers down somebody's throat. Thank u, next, Marilyn Manson trash. @RubyRiottXWL

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 0kZ3tCN

Last edited by Sam on Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 10:28 pm

Because you're an expert when it comes to things
being shoved down your throat, right @GoldenGoddessXWL?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 10:40 pm

@RubyRiottXWL and I've got two more title reigns than you to show for it. What did you get?... Some of #SheWhoShallNotBeNamed 's breakfast burrito on your fingernails? Cute, but I'll stick with the gold.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 11:23 pm

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 12:32 am

@WrathOfJomsborg Easy for a girl whose entire persona revolves around a bunch of dead people to say. Since you seem like you're so in tune with your own history, let me remind you a little bit about mine:

I am GOD'S GREATEST CREATION. The one and only TWO TIME North American Champion, and the CURRENT and LONGEST REIGNING North American Champion IN MYSTORY.

So here's a thought... While I continue to etch my name and legacy into the history books, why don't you make like the rest of your people and disappear? And take your handsy pal @RubyRiottXWL with you. I can see that you two have a shared interest in the past, since nobody let her know that emo fazes quit being a thing in 2010. Honestly, with every second that Vince isn't in absolute control of this company and the Women's Division, I swear it deteriorates more and more.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 4:34 am

@GoldenGoddessXWL Really must've got under your skin if it took you three tweets to gloat about how you've been handed everything in your life on a silver platter. Meanwhile, Ruby and I had to work hard for our success...and not just lay on our back waiting for a rich old putz to come along.

@GoldenGoddessXWL So if you wanna get me to disappear so bad, how about I give you the chance to get the job done yourself in a match next week? You ain't even gotta put your sugar daddy's "gift" on the line...cause I'll be giving his "Princess" the gift of an ass whooping.

@WrathOfJomsborg Do the entire @XWLUniverse a favor and
beat that fucking bitch's face in beyond recognition.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 8:44 am

@WrathOfJomsborg You're on.

NOT!

I don't know how things work in Vikingville, but you're not going to get a match with me just because you're a neanderthal who figured out how to use the internet for the first time in your life. Vince may not be in power right now, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still the greatest superstar alive. Maybe you should try laying down on your backs for a change, because all that "hard work" you're so proud of? Hasn't really gotten you anywhere, has it?

Relax, ogres like you aren't capable of getting under my golden skin. It's just disgusting that this is what our Division has come to, courtesy of Linda McMahon.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 1:34 pm

P1 wrote:
XWLOfficial: @XWLSuperstars This Week’s Social Media Challenge is to use ONE of our randomly picked topics to “Diss” or make fun of ONE of the Superstars listed. The winner will be announced Sunday at 7pm EST, and will heavily effect the Social Media Superstar of the Week Award. Good luck!! Sound off your disses on Twitter, Instagram, or Snap Chat!!
You will be rated on creativity, how related it is to the topic, and of course how good the diss is!!

Random Topics: Beer... The New York Yankees... American Soccer... Taylor Swift... Paper Cuts

Superstars: Bobby Roode... Mandy Rose... Dean Ambrose... Chris Sabin... Charlotte

MoxleyViolenceXWL: In America they call it Soccer, in England they call it Futbol.. When it comes to Bobby Roode however, it doesn’t matter what country you’re in, they all call him the same thing... A coward!!

I don’t care if I have to go through you, Cesaro, and Bryan at the same time, that World Title will be mine come Cyberslam #VoteFor Moxley
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 5:31 pm

The Ruby and Sarah Show, coming soon to a TV near you.
#UncrownedChampion #FunnyGuys @WrathOfJomsborg

XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 59851582_438928233601007_9024746170708077720_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&oh=1279193550a42415b4e0f026e0da1b8e&oe=5E0173DD&ig_cache_key=MjA1MTU4MDAzNzE2NzI2MzEwMw%3D%3D.2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Official Social Media Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2