Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

JBL IS NO LONGER GENERAL MANAGER!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

JBL IS NO LONGER GENERAL MANAGER! Empty
PostSubject: JBL IS NO LONGER GENERAL MANAGER!   JBL IS NO LONGER GENERAL MANAGER! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 3:20 pm

So by now you've all learned the excellent news that the tyrant is no longer GM, (this was written by Matt Sydal)

With that, obviously we'll be determining a New General Manager sometime in the near future but the admins wanted to take this opportunity to add a little excitement and differentiation to the shows by having a guest General Manager run until Final Stand.

So while these will be revealed during shows via a bingo spinner ball pit

We're going to give you that list now so you can tailor your plans to account for who will be GM in what week.

This all begins next week

Feb 4th -  Feb 11th  -  Alexa Bliss  Controlled by yours truly, I'm not really super strict on you having to send the promos to me, I'm happy to, but so long as you keep Alexa "face" and don't heel me up since Ruby made me puke out that side of myself you're more than welcome to promo on behalf of me if you don't want to co-op.

Feb 11th -  Feb 18th  -   Dario Cueto    Zack is adamant about portraying him so if you'd like to do any co-ops as XWL enters the temple of the underground for a Mid-Special Edition of Anarchy. Of course everyone is allowed to use him as he's an NPC.

Feb 18th -  Feb 25th  -   Paul Heyman     Gaz currently manages Ronda & Punk with Heyman so he's also said he doesn't mind doing a co-op but also providing you keep to the very easy rule of not bashing Ronda or Punk you are 100% free to promo on behalf of Heyman to meet whatever needs you have.

Feb 25th -  March  4th -   The Trash City Stupid Idiots  (Chad Gable & Chris Sabin) controlled by AJ & Tyler they will be controlling them this week because double the fun.

March 4th -  March 11th  -  The Rock & Steve Austin   Given the success of having two General Managers the week before two names are pulled out and the final show before the showcase of the immortals will be ran by two of the greatest of all time who are NPCs and are free to be used by everyone.

There IS currently a plan for who will be in the role of General Manager after Final Stand. But as with everything we the admins are more the happy to entertain any suggestions you may have and ideas to go with them.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

JBL IS NO LONGER GENERAL MANAGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBL IS NO LONGER GENERAL MANAGER!   JBL IS NO LONGER GENERAL MANAGER! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 4:38 pm

Glad that scrub is finally gone

Should be some interesting promos over next few weeks
Back to top Go down

JBL IS NO LONGER GENERAL MANAGER!
Page 1 of 1