Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Dropping Evan Bourne

Go down 
+3
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
MicksterG951
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

Dropping Evan Bourne Empty
PostSubject: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm dropping Evan Bourne because I think E/T can use him better.

Last edited by MicksterG951 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Dropping Evan Bourne EOuyg
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:58 am

Adam wrote:
Dropping Evan Bourne EOuyg

Dropping Evan Bourne Tumblr_lrg0db5NTU1qkiqdko1_250
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:05 am

Dropping Evan Bourne Tumblr_lpa58304Qu1qc98m3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 am

MicksterG951 wrote:

No, you deserve your fair shot as Bourne. Don't listen to what people said in the chat when I logged off. I'm Alberto Del Rio, while part of me may wanna be Bourne again I'm still trying my hand as him, you wanted Evan and he's yours. I'll fill you in on his history later today if I get time, if not today though it's definitely be the next day. Don't let anyone talk you out of Evan, he was on the available list, thus he's up for grabs to anyone. I'm sorry you felt bad, but don't, I dropped him, thus he became available to the first taker which happened to be you, you said yourself you've been a fan of his since WSX so now is your chance to be him.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 am

E/T wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:

No, you deserve your fair shot as Bourne. Don't listen to what people said in the chat when I logged off. I'm Alberto Del Rio, while part of me may wanna be Bourne again I'm still trying my hand as him, you wanted Evan and he's yours. I'll fill you in on his history later today if I get time, if not today though it's definitely be the next day. Don't let anyone talk you out of Evan, he was on the available list, thus he's up for grabs to anyone. I'm sorry you felt bad, but don't, I dropped him, thus he became available to the first taker which happened to be you, you said yourself you've been a fan of his since WSX so now is your chance to be him.
Well, in that case...
Dropping Evan Bourne Tumblr_lru9z7Bk5J1qkiqdko1_500
Thanks E/T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 am

MicksterG951 wrote:
E/T wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:

Well, in that case...
Dropping Evan Bourne Tumblr_lru9z7Bk5J1qkiqdko1_500
Thanks E/T

Evan grin
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 am

Well... Good luck as Evan considering the history he's had Razz

Last edited by Austin on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Well this thread was about as pointless as Evan's push

Dropping Evan Bourne 2dgw50k
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Almur wrote:

Leave the memories alone

Seeing that pic, brings me back, take it away plz Sad

on-topic, good luck as the new Evan it's gonna be weird for me but, I look forward to what you bring as him. If you've been a fan of his since WSX which, I loved btw.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Dropping Evan Bourne Xwlbreakdownevan

No offense Mickster... It will NEVER be the same...
Leave The Memories Alone
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:12 am

Fn wrote:
Almur wrote:

Leave the memories alone

Seeing that pic, brings me back, take it away plz Sad

on-topic, good luck as the new Evan it's gonna be weird for me but, I look forward to what you bring as him. If you've been a fan of his since WSX which, I loved btw.
Hell yeah! I loved WSX. They had Evan fued with X-Pac. It was fricking awesome.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:32 am

Austin wrote:

Leave The Memories Alone

Okay seriously, with the amount of characters you've take and not done anything with, or ruined or was not good as the previous person you have no room to talk about any of it.

He deserves a chance to prove he can be a good Bourne, Just because David did so well with him doesn't mean Mick can't have him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 am

Yeah Austin, why u switch so much troll

lol jk, I've ruined Derrick Bateman, Lucky Cannon, and Luke Gallows.. Poor whoever wants to pick them next Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:26 am

Austin wrote:

Leave The Memories Alone

Dropping Evan Bourne 4lBpw
Give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 am

Viva La Gazza wrote:
Austin wrote:

Leave The Memories Alone

Okay seriously, with the amount of characters you've take and not done anything with, or ruined or was not good as the previous person you have no room to talk about any of it.

He deserves a chance to prove he can be a good Bourne, Just because David did so well with him doesn't mean Mick can't have him.

This, by the way Mick if you're reading this I'll send you a PM with his history tonight sometime.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:51 am

MicksterG951 wrote:
Hell yeah! I loved WSX. They had Evan fued with X-Pac. It was fricking awesome.
I watched that show from start to finish, their feud, was one of my favorites. I wish that show wouldn't have went under. Even though Bourne's in WWE now, that show had a lot of guys I miss seeing in action Sad
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:42 pm

E/T wrote:
Viva La Gazza wrote:
Austin wrote:

Leave The Memories Alone

This, by the way Mick if you're reading this I'll send you a PM with his history tonight sometime.

Okay, Sorry Mickster. Didn't try to sound mean or discouraging with that post. I did post a while back saying Good Luck, but once again. Sorry. Just didn't see it that bad with couple others posting something along the lines of they will miss David as Bourne. But now that I see what everyone else is saying, it does seem kinda bad. I seriously do hope you use him well Mickster, honestly and I have ruined people. I know that. But Once again, Sorry and I didn't mean any discouraging remarks Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Austin wrote:
E/T wrote:
Viva La Gazza wrote:
Austin wrote:

Leave The Memories Alone

Okay, Sorry Mickster. Didn't try to sound mean or discouraging with that post. I did post a while back saying Good Luck, but once again. Sorry. Just didn't see it that bad with couple others posting something along the lines of they will miss David as Bourne. But now that I see what everyone else is saying, it does seem kinda bad. I seriously do hope you use him well Mickster, honestly and I have ruined people. I know that. But Once again, Sorry and I didn't mean any discouraging remarks Embarassed
Saying they will miss David as Bourne and saying it will never be the same are two completely different things....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Evan Bourne   Dropping Evan Bourne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping Evan Bourne
Page 1 of 1