Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive. Kurt Angle talks his debut at the Slammy awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

XWL.com Exclusive.  Kurt Angle talks his debut at the Slammy awards Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive. Kurt Angle talks his debut at the Slammy awards   XWL.com Exclusive.  Kurt Angle talks his debut at the Slammy awards Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Cameras cut to footage from last weeks XWL Anarchy, where the interviewer is waiting for Kurt Angle. Angle arrives from his locker room, in his street clothes holding a ice pack on his neck.

Interviewer
Kurt. How does it feel to lose on your return to XWL?

Angle
Well first of all, it feels great to be back. Was it the outcome i was hoping for? No, but still. I've won gold all over the world. I even won a Olympic gold medal with a broken neck. Am I mad I lost tonight. Hell no. I came back to see the new generation and give back you know. It's true, it's true, it's damn true. Even with this loss to Eli Drake, im still the same name taking, ass kicking, wrestling machine and suplex machine. Im freaking Ku-

Scott Steiner walks up to Kurt before Kurt finishes his sentence and interrupts the interview.

Steiner
All I saw out there tonight was a washed up has been.  That's what you call a wrestling machine Kurt?  See you bring up how much gold you've won, but guess what.  I've won championships, titles, and trophies just like you. But see the difference is I always put on a gold medal performance.  If it was the big bad booty daddy against you in the 96 Olympics you wouldn't have that gold medal you love to talk about

Angle
You know what Steiner you should be ashamed of yourself.look At you. Back in the 90s you were something. Hell even i looked up at you. But now? You're a disgrace to this business. Plus we both know you wouldn't pass the Olympic drug test. "Genitics"...right.

Steiner shakes his head and charges at Angle yelling "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" and hits Angle with a stiff clothesline that drops him like a bad habit.  Steiner then proceeds to lift Angle off the ground and lifts him over his head  into a gorilla press position then throws him into production equipment.  An enraged Steiner starts throwing all the objects around him in a rage.  All of XWL security is quick on the scene and gets a hold of Steiner and holds him back from hurting Angle anymore. Steiner yells "THIS ISN'T OVER YOU BALD HEADED BASTARD!"  Medics at the scene  go to assist Kurt and check his neck as this XWL Exclusive comes to an end.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive. Kurt Angle talks his debut at the Slammy awards
Page 1 of 1