Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Cyberslam: Hardy Vs Rusev

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Cyberslam:  Hardy Vs  Rusev Empty
PostSubject: Cyberslam: Hardy Vs Rusev   Cyberslam:  Hardy Vs  Rusev Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Cyberslam:  Hardy Vs  Rusev 7BqKm7c

A prophecy has been foretold, that as The Great War between Jeff Hardy and Rusev wages on, The Broken King's return is upon us to even the odds in favor of his brother. Jeff Hardy found himself in a very difficult position at Warzone when he fought Mr. Money in The Bank Aiden English and the unexpected Special Enforcer in Rusev. After being screwed in the first stage of this war, Jeff Hardy vows to render Aiden and Rusev's efforts "obsolete" with the addition of The Woken Warrior himself. How will the chips fall at Cyberslam? That is entirely dependent on your most serious choice. Will either Jeff or Aiden be special enforcer? Will BOTH be special enforcer? or will both be forced to sit out the next round of The Great War?

What TYPE of stipulation will this match be under?

A.  Both Aiden & Jeff are The Enforcers

B.   Jeff Hardy is The Enforcer

C.  Aiden English is The Enforcer

D.  Both are BANNED from ringside

All votes must be PM'd to me (P.R Son) or Austin on the site or over discord. You will have from now until Monday September 24th at 4:30PM EST to cast your votes. But keep in mind that I am very annoying, and I am unapologetic about it. So if I don't have your vote within a week before that date? I'm going to message you over and over until I do because this is an AWESOME event. This is the one event a year where you the community, and all of the members in it get to impact the rivalries you follow. It's always amazing to have as much participation as possible and every vote matters. So please message one of us and state what your vote is for this particular match either stating the letter belonging to your desire choice or the actual stipulation you've chosen.

Back to top Go down

Cyberslam: Hardy Vs Rusev
Page 1 of 1