Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Cyberslam: Kyle O'Reilly Vs Bray Wyatt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Cyberslam:  Kyle O'Reilly Vs Bray Wyatt Empty
PostSubject: Cyberslam: Kyle O'Reilly Vs Bray Wyatt   Cyberslam:  Kyle O'Reilly Vs Bray Wyatt Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Cyberslam:  Kyle O'Reilly Vs Bray Wyatt KxfWnqfCyberslam:  Kyle O'Reilly Vs Bray Wyatt IU63hKj

Kyle O'Reilly emerged onto The XWL scene under the guise of Wyatt's latest clan member...but as they faced Matt Sydal & Roderick Strong of The Undisputed Era in the 1st round of The Motor City Cup. But his allegiance was not with The New Face of Fear...no, in a confusing turn of events Kyle would pass a pair of brass knuckles to Sydal and help him defeat Wyatt to show where his true loyalty lied as The Undisputed Era's newest member. As they were set to go to "war" at Warzone...things once again did not go as they initially appeared, this time Kyle being the one that had his system "shocked" when Wyatt assaulted him and would claim a victory by forfeit. After weeks of more games between the two enemies, attacks and we can confirm that they will at last meet one on one. Will Wyatt's eerie promise to leave Kyle a mere husk of a man be proven true by the man of a 1,000 truths? Or can O'Reilly overcome The Eater of Worlds as he prepares to feast on everything in his?

What TYPE of match will it be?

A.  Falls Count Anywhere Match

B.   No Holds Barred Match

C.  Flaming Tables Match

All votes must be PM'd to me (P.R Son) or Austin on the site or over discord. You will have from now until Monday September 24th at 4:30PM EST to cast your votes. But keep in mind that I am very annoying, and I am unapologetic about it. So if I don't have your vote within a week before that date? I'm going to message you over and over until I do because this is an AWESOME event. This is the one event a year where you the community, and all of the members in it get to impact the rivalries you follow. It's always amazing to have as much participation as possible and every vote matters. So please message one of us and state what your vote is for this particular match either stating the letter belonging to your desire choice or the actual type of match you've chosen.

Back to top Go down

Cyberslam: Kyle O'Reilly Vs Bray Wyatt
Page 1 of 1