Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Cyberslam: The Trash City Stupid Idiots Vs The Alpha Club - XWL World Tag Team Championship Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Cyberslam: The Trash City Stupid Idiots  Vs The Alpha Club - XWL World Tag Team Championship Match Empty
PostSubject: Cyberslam: The Trash City Stupid Idiots Vs The Alpha Club - XWL World Tag Team Championship Match   Cyberslam: The Trash City Stupid Idiots  Vs The Alpha Club - XWL World Tag Team Championship Match Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Cyberslam: The Trash City Stupid Idiots  Vs The Alpha Club - XWL World Tag Team Championship Match AuV46F4Cyberslam: The Trash City Stupid Idiots  Vs The Alpha Club - XWL World Tag Team Championship Match PNnuHC1
Cyberslam: The Trash City Stupid Idiots  Vs The Alpha Club - XWL World Tag Team Championship Match CG4xJO1Cyberslam: The Trash City Stupid Idiots  Vs The Alpha Club - XWL World Tag Team Championship Match Q7hjer7

After 8 Tag Teams collided in The Motor City Cup, a tournament designed to crown at long last the first ever XWL World Tag Team Champions, only two remained. The Alpha Club, represented by Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens, out to prove their superiority over the rest of XWL. Chad Gable and Chris Sabin, the team that was bestowed the name "Trash City Stupid Idiots" embraced that name as former heated rivals began a stunning new partnership that proved they may be even better friends than they were enemies. But at Warzone with history on the line, things took a sour turn when the third member of The Alpha Club, Sami Zayn...would interfere, leading to Kevin Owens to roll up Chad Gable and steal history for their own. This controversy spiraled more and more out of control in the past several weeks leading to it now being official that they will indeed meet in a rematch. And given Sami Zayn involved himself in the last match, Sami's whereabouts, as well as what kind of match this is, is entirely up to you.  

What TYPE of match will it be?

A.  Street Fight W/ Sami Zayn suspended in a Sharkcage

B.   Ladder Match W/ Sami Zayn suspended in a Sharkcage

C.  2 On 3 Handicap Tag Match W/ Sami Zayn officially being a participant in the match

All votes must be PM'd to me (P.R Son) or Austin on the site or over discord. You will have from now until Monday September 24th at 4:30PM EST to cast your votes. But keep in mind that I am very annoying, and I am unapologetic about it. So if I don't have your vote within a week before that date? I'm going to message you over and over until I do because this is an AWESOME event. This is the one event a year where you the community, and all of the members in it get to impact the rivalries you follow. It's always amazing to have as much participation as possible and every vote matters. So please message one of us and state what your vote is for this particular match either stating the letter belonging to your desire choice or the actual type of match you've chosen.

Back to top Go down

Cyberslam: The Trash City Stupid Idiots Vs The Alpha Club - XWL World Tag Team Championship Match
Page 1 of 1