Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Cyberslam: Jimmy Havoc Vs Cody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Cyberslam:  Jimmy Havoc Vs Cody  Empty
PostSubject: Cyberslam: Jimmy Havoc Vs Cody    Cyberslam:  Jimmy Havoc Vs Cody  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 am

Cyberslam:  Jimmy Havoc Vs Cody  FD6kTihCyberslam:  Jimmy Havoc Vs Cody  6Uuty3g

Last month Jimmy Havoc contemplated who his next victim would be, however in a cruel twist of fate he would suddenly find himself the victim of an assault at the hands of a masked man. For weeks speculation filled our minds as well as Jimmy's as he awaited an answer as to who dared to attack him. But at last he got his answer, albeit in a disrespectful way of revealing themselves, Cody came out onto the stage, not uttering a single word before leaving as if to say he's not worth his time. Jimmy didn't accept this act of disrespect and would call his attacker out the following week, this time by his name, the returning Cody. Cody would cite his reasons were simple he doesn't like the way Jimmy fights. Jimmy taking exception to this leading Cody to attack him out the blue like he did went straight to General Manager JBL and plans to make Cody pay by choosing 4 matches that will show Cody EXACTLY how he fights.

What TYPE of match will it be?

A.  Deathmatch

B.   60 Minute Iron Match Match

C.  No Holds Barred

D.  Extreme Rules Match

All votes must be PM'd to me (P.R Son) or Austin on the site or over discord. You will have from now until Monday September 24th at 4:30PM EST to cast your votes. But keep in mind that I am very annoying, and I am unapologetic about it. So if I don't have your vote within a week before that date? I'm going to message you over and over until I do because this is an AWESOME event. This is the one event a year where you the community, and all of the members in it get to impact the rivalries you follow. It's always amazing to have as much participation as possible and every vote matters. So please message one of us and state what your vote is for this particular match either stating the letter belonging to your desire choice or the actual type of match you've chosen.

Back to top Go down

Cyberslam: Jimmy Havoc Vs Cody
Page 1 of 1