Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Cyberslam: Seth Rollins Vs Andrade Cien Almas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Cyberslam:  Seth Rollins Vs Andrade Cien Almas Empty
PostSubject: Cyberslam: Seth Rollins Vs Andrade Cien Almas   Cyberslam:  Seth Rollins Vs Andrade Cien Almas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 6:10 pm

Cyberslam:  Seth Rollins Vs Andrade Cien Almas DaaTWLWCyberslam:  Seth Rollins Vs Andrade Cien Almas KmPdXhh

Every rivalry starts somewhere, for Andrade and Seth it's been a lot of cheap talk, attacks, and snide remarks. But this past week things finally kicked into the gear when both men came face to face and had more than a "few" choice words to direct at one another. Seth thinks that Andrade isn't in his league. Andrade is here for competition, he doesn't care for Seth's games of "playing hard to compete against." Andrade attacked Seth in his locker room so what Seth did was an eye for an eye, and he was out there to confront him as a man. Andrade issued a challenge for Cyberslam, and Seth being the competitor he is accepted. Will it be The "Unit" of Andrade & Zelina or the one man army that earns the right to their arrogance?  

What TYPE of match will it be?

A.  Street Fight

B.   2/3 Falls Match

C.  Falls Count Anywhere Match

All votes must be PM'd to me (P.R Son) or Austin on the site or over discord. You will have from now until Monday September 24th at 4:30PM EST to cast your votes. But keep in mind that I am very annoying, and I am unapologetic about it. So if I don't have your vote within a week before that date? I'm going to message you over and over until I do because this is an AWESOME event. This is the one event a year where you the community, and all of the members in it get to impact the rivalries you follow. It's always amazing to have as much participation as possible and every vote matters. So please message one of us and state what your vote is for this particular match either stating the letter belonging to your desire choice or the actual type of match you've chosen.

Back to top Go down

Cyberslam: Seth Rollins Vs Andrade Cien Almas
Page 1 of 1