Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out.   XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Following April's brutal assault on both Nikki Cross and Demon Allie, XWL.com dispatched Renee Young backstage, who was quick to try and reach Nikki Cross for a statement before the recently added tag team match at Warzone. The match that would be pitting her and Demon Allie against the XWL Women's Champion Natalya and Miss Money in the Bank, April, the target of her twisted affections. The bruises and ropeburn on her neck were evident as a contrast to Nikki Cross's normally pale flesh as she coughed and panted for air.

[Renee Young]
Uh, N-Nikki, if I can just get a quick word about April's challenge to you and Allie at Warzone? Maybe your thoughts on April trying to strangle you with that noose, even though you have said on multiple occasions that you're in love with her?

[Nikki Cross]
What? She wasn't trying to strangle me!

Renee goes to talk but Nikki cuts her off with a hand over Renee's mouth, causing the blonde interviewer to grow terrified as XWL's "Psycho Scot" lets out a wicked cackle.

[Nikki Cross]
April just knows that I have a kink for the rough stuff. I'm sure you like it rough too, don't you Renee, hm? Maybe after Warzone when I end Natalya once and for all, you can join April and I in my motel room for a little fun. After all...you seem way too uptight.

[???]
Get your hands off of her, you disgusting dog.

Cameras pick up the distorted voice but are only able to catch a woman in a hoodie, the only visible distinguishing feature being long black hair with red streaks dyed into them and black fingernails on her right hand, which reaches out and grabs Nikki Cross by the throat. This causes Nikki to release Renee who stumbles to the ground before collecting herself and quickly bolting for the exits. The unknown figure squeezes down tighter on Nikki's throat before continuing.

[???]
I know you like this way too much, but this is the last time you'll hear this. You can do whatever you want to that wicked little bitch you're trying to screw. But you leave Natalya to me. That fraud nearly ruined my entire career. I've worked so hard to get to where I am, and I am this close to finishing it. And I don't need you messing up what I've worked so hard to get.

The mysterious figure is quick to bring Nikki down by the throat, placing a combat boot-covered foot down onto the Scot's windpipe. Nikki growls and tries to claw at the person's leg, trying to do anything to free herself.

[???]
Good mutt. Lie down. Roll over. Because at Warzone? I'll be watching. And if you do anything to Natalya I don't like? You'll be wishing that you played dead.

XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out. Original

[???]
I'm coming for you, Nattie.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out.   XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 1:58 pm

I'm feeling so attacked right now.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out.   XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 pm

P.R Son wrote:
I'm feeling so attacked right now.

I can't tell if I should be turned on or frightened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out.   XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Crossed out.
Page 1 of 1