Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL's 3 Year Anniversary

Go down 
+7
Bronzeh
Ash
Jonguin
Austin
TheFilthParade
Zander
P.R Son
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

On November 12th, 2011 XWL will celebrate it's third year since it's inception. Every year we've had a special show dedicated to awards, such as Slammies, and this year will be no different. However, obviously XWL has grown tremendously since the last anniversary. So it's going to be done a lot differently than previous years. First I'd like to thank each and every member for the time that they put in every week, and for the commitment to most importantly be fair and have fun. It's why I started XWL, online wasn't fun, playing spammers wasn't fun and I'd like to think that XWL has exceeded it's expectations for that. It hasn't been easy but together we've all made XWL into a league a lot of people know about. So much so that they pretend to be the amazing E/T mischief lol

Anyways, enough of the sappy crap, there's times to say thank yous and everything to everyone for what they bring to XWL, but that can be said on the anniversary or closer to it. Back to the awards, since this league has become so big, so has it's community so for the first time ever, every member will have a voice in the awards handling. What this means is that in this thread you're going to name whatever nominations you want, and in a later thread every nomination will be in a poll where members will have a set amount of time to PM their votes to an admin to vote on what they think should get the award. So let's get this going shall we?

The awards you will name nominations for are:

Superstar of the year:
Diva of the year:
Feud of the year:
Match of the year:
Upset of the year:
Newcomer of the year:
Oh My God moment of the year:

For another first time ever, we're having a special set of member awards as well. The voting will go about the same way as the others, these will just be revealed in another thread as opposed to what happens at the anniversary show.

Admin of the year:
Member of the year:
Best promo'er:
Best new Member:
Most improved:
Most underrated:
Most likely to succeed in the coming year:

You can nominate as many things as you like for every category. You have until Monday at 12:00 PM EST to place your nominations. After that a thread will be made, all of the nominations will be listed, you then will have a list of admins that you can PM your votes to until that next Saturday at 12:00 PM EST.

Last edited by E/T on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:49 am

Superstar of the year: Dwayne Johnson
Diva of the year: Layla
Feud of the year: Wade vs Ted
Match of the year: Buried Alive
Upset of the year: That one time Shuggz lost
Newcomer of the year: Wade Barrett
Oh My God moment of the year: La Resistance/Rock heel turn

Admin of the year: Gaz, Kyle and Z for getting me Macho and Liz
Member of the year: Shuggz and Red
Best promo'er: Z, Red, Penguin, Jiggas, Shuggz,
Best new Member: Dustin
Most improved: Gaz
Most underrated: AVG Master of disguise
Most likely to succeed in the coming year: Dustin

Last edited by Macho BANG on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:25 am

Only 3 votes? okay *deletes site* :run:

troll

Nah, jk, love you all. Sorry I haven't been online much, I've just had a lot going on, my votes will be in sometime later today. I just wanna say, as much as XWL wouldn't be here if it wasn't for David and I, we wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for you. Especially those of you who've been here since the beginning. We can't tell you how much this means to us. Me specifically, going from just being a co-owner "behind the scene's (no 360) to actually getting one and joining in this fun. I can't tell you what this place and all of you mean to me. You guys are awesome. We love you all. n/h Wink

Fn
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:28 am

Kyle I said no sappy crap until next Saturday, post your damn nominees hug
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:48 am

Macho BANG wrote:
Superstar of the year: Dwayne Johnson
Diva of the year: Layla
Feud of the year: Wade vs Ted
Match of the year: Buried Alive
Upset of the year: Z losing his title to Shuggz simply coz I loved his face rock promos. Gonna be interesting to see him be heel though.
Newcomer of the year: Wade Barrett
Oh My God moment of the year: La Resistance/Rock heel turn

Admin of the year: every single one of us for keeping this place what it is today. Especially David and myself.
Member of the year: Shuggz, Red. Zander
Best promo'er: Z, Red, Penguin, Jiggas, Shuggz,
Best new Member: Bang, Dustin
Most improved: Gaz
Most underrated: RCP
Most likely to succeed in the coming year: Dustin
Edited with my choices. Happy David? poker face

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:50 am

Indeed I am.

Cool

So guys I've been putting the choices together and from the looks of it we really don't have any nominees that we don't already have left...So I'm thinking of starting the voting tomorrow instead of Monday, you guys cool with this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:57 am

E/T wrote:
Indeed I am.

Cool

So guys I've been putting the choices together and from the looks of it we really don't have any nominees that we don't already have left...So I'm thinking of starting the voting tomorrow instead of Monday, you guys cool with this?

Today tbh
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:
Indeed I am.

Cool

Today tbh

No, you don't tell David shit.

Therefore.... this week on Breakdown....

you will go one on one

WITH DA UNDERTAKA!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Penguin what do you think though? Votes starting tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Penguin wrote:
Therefore.... this week on Breakdown....

you will go one on one

WITH DA UNDERTAKA!

XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Wm2151qb
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 pm

XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 393158_2122647627486_1284716240_31775155_656665806_n
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Bronzeh wrote:
XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 393158_2122647627486_1284716240_31775155_656665806_n

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:53 pm

tbh we should wait but my opinion means nothing okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL's 3 Year Anniversary    XWL's 3 Year Anniversary  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL's 3 Year Anniversary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2