Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18

Go down 
+12
Legal
Strummania
Harmon
mandyrosestan
LazyEye513
Zack
TheFilthParade
KingWolf
imagohard2nite
P.R Son
T-Roll
Tango
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 DMI9TM7

LIVE FROM: Staples Center in Los Angelas, California
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 YC9hp39

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 MSSiOPi

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 UPZUOB6

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 5tXfHfP

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 AGOYXCr

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Yb3BJgc

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 NXLQJ86

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 DYPVtvw

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 U8O9oBG

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 UaHceB7

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 8xnF4ts

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 KFcLGJ7

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 VS13dOP
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 12:58 pm

After what already has been a huge night, we head backstage to see Renee Young, standing by with the always loveable...Bayley!

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 VLyOvHK
[Renee Young]
Bayley, We saw you earlier tonight wishing luck to your friend Natayla, ahead of the biggest match of her career, but it was just a week ago you two went to what many describe as a war,  in which you narrowly came up short. It seemed to surprise a few people the fight you put up against the Number One contender. How did you feel coming out of that match?

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 AkQM1mI
[Bayley]
Obviously I was disappointed to not get the win...but I think I showed that this time, I'm back at my best. Natayla is about to main event this Pay Per View...and I took her to the limit, if I want to be successful here, Natayla is the level I need to be at and I came close to matching that. I've said from the moment I made my return, I want the chance to prove myself, Natayla gave me that chance and I'm honoured to have stepped in the ring with her, and like I said earlier tonight, I cannot wait to sit back tonight and watch her finally become Womens Champion.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 LGTeGfw
[Renee Young]
Obviously you're happy for your friend, but isn't it disappointing that this is your first Pay Per View back and you're just left watching?

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 RKdz8XX
[Bayley]
Well...it was that's why, I've just been to see Layla...Because I never want to stop proving myself, I always want that chance and tonight, Layla has given me that chance. I'm issuing an open challenge to any woman on the roster! If I want to be the best, I've got to put myself in situations like this, I don't know who I'm going to face...but I'm ready for the challenge from anybody. If there's going to be an opportunity to challenge for the Womens Championship coming up... I want my name to be there, I want my name to be even be discussed and that wont happen just sitting back here watching the show. So I asked Layla to allow me to prove myself, there is no better way to do that than on Pay Per View... So I want to do just that. This division is more competitive than it has ever been so I know whoever I face it's going to be a challenge...but I've never backed down from a challenge, and I'm more determined than ever to achieve my dreams and tonight is going to be a huge part of that. This is the biggest moment for me in some time, and I cannot let myself and let my fans down.

A Smile still across the face of Bayley the open challenge is set...but who will step up and accept it? As excited as ever, she obviously cannot leave without a hug, so gives Renee a huge hug! Before walking off camera to prepare for what could be the biggest match since her return to XWL

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 pm

The camera pans around ringside as Emergence rolls on, the XWL Fans have been treated to a fantastic night so far, and it seems it's only going to get better. We then cut backstage to Renee Young standing by with a man who made his return to XWL Last week...Seth Rollins!

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 IfYqPBL
[Renee Young]
Seth, Thank you for joining me tonight. Whilst I'm sure you're disappointed not to be featured on the Pay Per View tonight, It was only last week you made your return to XWL, in a losing effort to Sting. But it's what happened after that match, that had everyone talking. The Uso's once again causing havoc here in XWL, seemingly your distraction saved Corey Graves from whatever The Uso's had planned, before setting their sites upon you.  So everybody has been asking....What are you thoughts on what occurred?

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 IwUP0an
[Seth Rollins]
You know, Renee... it all felt far too familiar. But in the past...I've been in the position of The Uso's, I know what it's like when you're desperately, doing whatever you can to make an impact and get noticed. As part of The Shield, I did that whole thing The Uso's are trying...but I never targeted the announcers, I always sent my message to the rest of the roster. That's why, I didn't just stand by and watch them..If they wanted to send a message...I was standing in that ring. I've learnt a few lessons over my years here....that whole thing The Uso's are doing...I've been there, I've done it...What they're trying isn't new it isn't different. The difference is, The Uso's...aren't intimidating.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Isno5U6
[Seth Rollins]
But, I didn't come back to XWL to deal with all of that, I came back to XWL to right the wrongs.  Over the years, I've let certain people get in my head and they changed who I was, they changed the reason I got into the business.... So I walked away. But I couldn't leave it like that Renee, I've never been one to walk away from anything...but I did. So I came back.... to be the Seth Rollins, I should've been from the start. Everything in the past is behind me, I would have never have made it without the fans that stuck by me...and I turned my back on them. Last week didn't go as planned, but I gave it everything I had...I want to do it right this time around, and I came up short..But I'm not giving up. I want to EARN the right to be here and compete at the top of this company...and I'm going to start doing that each and every....

Seth is cut off short, his attention is drawn off camera and he lets out a little sigh. Renee Young turns to see what is drawing Seth's focus, she shakes her head with disapproval as Jimmy Uso walks into camera shot with a smile on his face, apparently XWL's security team for their annual Pay Per View's are not well enough equipped to keep out one of The Uso's. Jimmy holds his hands up to show Seth that he isn't a threat but Seth is understandably un-trusting and is keeping his wits about him.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 ReOlU5L

[Jimmy Uso]
Whoooo-weee. Dayum! Great speech, Uce! Naw, really! Gave me goosebumps running all over my body! Ya boy did good!

Jimmy starts to clap,showing Seth that he approves of everything that he had to say but Seth doesn't look impressed with Jimmy's actions, the only thing revealing itself is a sarcastic smirk as Jimmy applauds. Uso is a little taken back a Seth's displeasure of having his company and interrupting his promo time, a brief look of confusion shows itself on Jimmy's face.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 MVIU8gO

[Jimmy Uso]
Why y'all side eyein' me, Uce? Y'all surprised to see me or something? Is he surprised Renee? I don't know why, it's pretty clear over the past couple weeks that we can come and go as we please which is pretty ironic when you think about it because that's what got under our skin in the first place, Uce! Certain peoples abilities to show up when they want and get everything handed to them while we fall to the way side but like we said on Day One... It ain't like that no more, Uce! What? I'm wrong? You lookin' at me like I'm crazy, Uce... Bet I can tell what you're thinkin' right now though...

Seth rolls his eyes and smirks at Jimmy, as though to say "Try me". To which Jimmy happily gives it his best attempt.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 F6g1E0L

[Jimmy Uso]
Let me guess. You're thinking "Hey... Isn't there two of you??"

Seth hurls forward towards the camera and then out of shot with Jey Uso taking up the spot where Seth was once located. Renee lets out an audible "Oh my God" as she drops her microphone and as fast as she can scurries away to a safe distance. Like a couple of hyenas The Uso's set upon their prey with violent kicks to the downed Seth Rollin's who is covering up to the best of his abilities. Both brothers grab The Architect by the back of the head and drag him up to his feet, before charging towards a shutter door and flinging their victim towards it as hard as they possibly could. The shutter makes a clattering sound as Seth's body rebounds off the metal and causes him to stumble to the cold concrete. Jimmy and Jey can be heard yelling abuse towards Rollins, who throws a kick upwards towards Jey Uso. That doesn't seem to agree with the brothers and they both begin throwing haymakers down towards Seth.

Almost insulted by this act, Jey barks at his brother to lift Rollins to his feet. Jimmy follows Jey's request and lifts Seth up to his feet, locking his arms in place behind his back. Jey gets a run up and charges in for an attack but all he succeeds in is running into the oncoming kick of Seth Rollins, who manages to break an arm free from Jimmy's grip and drives a back elbow into the Uso's head for his trouble causing Jimmy to fall backwards and giving Seth some distance. Jey charges in again but Seth seeing it coming manages to side step to safety and using Jey's momentum against throws him over a catering table. Seth drops to his knees as Jey disappears from view but the breather doesn't last long as it isn't too long until Jimmy grabs two hand fulls of Seth's hair. Seth is pulled up to his feet but he manages to squirm and turn his body allowing him to drive his shoulder into Jimmy's gut and spear him towards the shutter which previously treated his body so well. There's a horrible clang as both men collide into the steel and you can see the air being driven from Jimmy's body but The Uso wraps his arms around Seth and refuses to allow him to posture up. Seth struggles to break free but Jey flies into shot and hits Seth with almost a Curbstomp to the surgically repaired knee.

Seth crumbles into a pile on the floor and grasps at his knee in agony. Jimmy and Jey just look down and admire their handy work for a moment. They go to press the attack but before they get the opportunity they are rushed by the always timely security team. The Uso's manage to dart off before security are able to grab hold of them but it may be all too late as far as Seth Rollins is concerned, as the damage is already done and he seems to be in an alarming amount of pain. EMT's rush onto the scene and try to tend to the fallen Superstar but Seth pushes them away and instructs them to get away from him. After a few moment of fighting their attempts Seth eventually submits and allows the medical staff to just do their job. He hits the floor in anger and can be heard groaning in pain as XWL General Manager walks into the scene to observe the carnage left at the hands of The Uso's. She looks down at Seth Rollins before looking towards where Jimmy and Jey made their escape as XWL fades out.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 5:04 am

We now go to the ring where Lilian Garcia is now standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand, and in the other hand is a note card. Lilian begins reading from the note card.

[Lilian Garcia]
You all shall bare witness to greatness here tonight, but before we bring out this incredible superstar we must bring out the woman who believed in him. Since he is a Carter....

The crowd begins booing as the fans now know that Lilian is taking about EC3. Lilian pauses for a brief moment, and lowers her head in sadness.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh Ethan put her up to this didn't he? This isn't right Corey! Look at her she doesn't look happy at all.

[Corey Graves]
Mauro you aren't looking at this in the right light are you? Ethan, and his aunt are very rich people. All they have to do is flash some money, and they can make people bend to their will. She is doing this to benefit herself, and if you ask me she is making the right decision here. Also you gotta think here that if Dixie has the ability to bring these guys for the past month to face against her nephew. She must have some type of pull here. She can ruin Lilian's reputation just like that, and get her fired..

[Mauro Ranallo]
Now let's rule out that money could be a factor here, but I don't think that Layla or Mr. McMahon would let someone have that type of power in this company. Money could also be factor in that as well, but lets continue listen to see what's gonna happen next.

Lilian gathers the courage, and continues reading the note card. Some fans in attendance seemed shocked that she is even continuing with this.

[Lilian Garcia]
Since he is a Carter the only way to go from here is up. Now without further ado please welcome to Mrs. Dixie carter...

Dixie Carter walks out onto the stage clapping her hand, but still manages to keep the microphone in her hands while clapping. The fans begin to boo just at the sight of Dixie Carter.

[Dixie Carter]
Beautifully done Lilian! You know for a while there we thought you were gonna choke, and break down right before everyone's eyes, but you some how pulled it all together even with the unfortunate booing you with every word that came from your mouth. Now please Lilian darling could you step out of the ring? Things are about to explode.

Lilian nods, and leaves the ring. The fans begin booing for how well Lilian is listening to Dixie.

[Corey Graves]
I don't get how are these fans are so simple minded Mauro. It's quite obvious that she was paid to do this in my opinion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Quite Corey. It looks like Dixie is about to start talking again

[Dixie Carter]
Now let's get back to the task at hand. Tonight marks a special night for my nephew Ethan! Tonight is his first paperview match in XWL, and I have to say we are very excited for this opportunity. You better believe we will take full advantage of this situation. Tonight will show that Ethan does not choke under pressure. If anything it motivates him to be his absolute best, because he is the top one percent.

Dixie takes a few steps forward with a smirk of confidence

[Dixie Carter]
As Lilian said earlier you all shall witness greatness in its purest form. What proof do you guys need? He beat The Young Bucks by himself with the greatest of ease, and yet you people still boo him? All of you internet wrestling fanatics declare The Young Bucks to be the greatest tag team wrestlers of all time, but yet Ethan found a way to overcome both oh them! Shouldn't he get some type of credit for his determination? Doesn't that tell how that he is capable of of so much? But you people continue to show your disdain towards us each time we grace you with our presence. It's fine though we don't need your approval to know how great we really are. That is why we are where we are up here

Dixie stands up on her tip toes, and holder her right hand up high.

[Dixie Carter]
And y'all are down here...

Dixie squats as low as possible, and puts here hand down on the ramp. The crowd explodes in boos showing their disapproval of said statement.

[Dixie Carter]
All of you people boo because his abilities are a hard pill to swallow, and like a kid you wish to reject, but swallow it you most certainly will! Thus far he remains unbeaten, but Ethan doesn't focus on that. What he focuses on is proving he is the top one percent of this company, and I think we have done a great job proving that. So tonight shall be no different than any other night, but let me tell you this fact about Ethan's opponent. We are in fact richer than he ever will be. When he comes out here in these different cars, and such I really hope you all don't think that they are really his. Allow me to spoil this one for you. They are all rentals. If you really thought they were all his then all of you are waaaaay dumber than you look. His family if full of talentless luchadors do you really think he could afford all of those? I don't think his whole family could even afford it even if they put all of their money together.

Dixie laughs to himself

[Dixie Carter]
You'd think being a third generation superstar some type of skill would be passed down, but that didn't happen at all. I am actually quite surprised he somehow had a job here in XWL. I only thought they hired people with talent around, but by the judge of this piece of garbage that is about to walk out here. I guess I was wrong, but Ethan shall send this garbage back to the dump where it came from, and when you come out here I will not introduce like your old ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez, because simply you just don't deserve it. You are a waste of time, and a waste of space. So get out here so your fifteen minutes of fame can pass by quicker.

Alberto Del Rio walks out onto the stage at the mere site of him Dixie rolls her eyes, and turns her back to him. He quickly makes his way down the ramp, and gets into his corner, and awaits for EC3.

The lights in the arena grow dark.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

E

C

The titantron lights up blue as we see EC3 slowly spelled out onto the titantron, but from there it quickly turns into Ethan's full name upon the titantron. Now a figure stands at the top of the ramp with their back facing the crowd.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Gotta say.. Ethan is looking very confidant going into the fight with Killian Dian.

[Corey Graves]
I would be if I was Ethan, but than again he is now fighting for his aunt as she was disrespected by that monster in the ring, but I believe that EC3 has exactly the skills to take down this man

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Giphy

He extends his arms out wide, but brings them down as he starts walking backwards. He takes a couple of steps backwards, and then looks over his shoulder down the ramp where he catches first glimpse of Alberto Del Rio.

Ethan slowly turns around, and walks down to the ring with his aunt at his side. Together they quickly make their way down the ramp, and Ethan stops right before the ring. He hops onto the apron, and quickly get into the ring. He goes to his corner, and stares down Alberto Del Rio until the bell ring.

Ethan quickly gets up to his feet, and rolls Alberto out of the ring with his foot. Ethan hangs over the top rope with his torso, and looks at Lilian Garcia. He motions over for a mic. She gets up out of her seat, and walks over then hands over the mic to Ethan. He snatches it from her hand, and walks over to the middle of the ring.

[Ethan Carter III]
Thanks toots!

EC3 speaks sarcastically

[Ethan Carter III]
That match was really hard. One of my toughest fights yet..

He laughs to himself

[Ethan Carter III]
Okay, I couldn't do that with a straight face! I mean come on did you see that. I dominated him just like everyone else who has crossed my path. I am unbendable. Unbreakable. Unbeatable. I am the best guy here. The best guy there. The best guy anywhere, and you people with given what I have shown to all of you so far better believe what I say is true. There is no one on my level, because I am the top one percent. There is no one that can stop me from reaching the top...

A smile forms on the face of Ethan.

Ethan whips his head immediately towards the ramp as Layla steps out onto the stage with a mic in hand.

[Layla]
Congratulations on your win tonight Ethan! The past month you have proven yourself to be a great competitor, and with that being said I am excited to have you apart of the roster in XWL.

Ethan smiles, and nods as he is finally getting some gratification from someone else who isn't his aunt.

[Layla]
But you haven't faced anyone on the active roster.

The camera switches back to Ethan who looks a little angry.

[Layla]
And in order to prove yourself around here you gotta face actual people who work here not these one nighters. You want to prove yourself, and excel here? Then you are gonna have to put in the work like everyone else here! These little games of bring in different talent for a nightly contract isn't gonna happen anymore, and that is not only coming from me, but it is also coming from Vince McMahon himself. He likes the potential he sees, but he wants to see how well you can hang with the active roster Ethan. Which I absolutely agree with one hundred percent! So to prove that you are The One Percent you are gonna have to go through the ninety-nine percent. I look forward to seeing what more you can do! Have a good night Carter family...

Layla takes her leave. The camera switches back to Ethan, and Dixie looking at each other nodding with a slight smile on their faces as the camera blacken to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 9:09 am

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 DYPVtvw

A video clip that was filmed earlier in the day as the men and women of the company arrived to the arena for Emergence. We saw quite a few familiar faces but the cameras ended up focusing on one man specifically. The Demon King himself who was set to have a one-on-one match with Chris Jericho later on in tonight's show with fellow Bullet Club member, AJ Styles as the Special Referee for the match.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 1JVOtVY

The Demon King paid little attention to the camera because surely he had most of his focus set on the match against Chris Jericho and with good reason too. A dangerous man he was and that showed when he faced off against AJ Styles a couple weeks ago. Not afraid to bring the fight to someone no matter if they could defend themselves or not. A couple of the random backstage crew members give Finn Balor a nod of the head and say something like "Good luck, Finn" as he walks by. His signature grin met them with a "Thank you" but this would be the Demon King's downfall. The slightest distraction would cost him big time. Finn was suddenly jumped and attacked from out of nowhere with no chance to defend himself as the first couple of hits came in and hit him across the body, shoulder and wherever else they could find. Those flying fists of rage belonged to Chris Jericho! No surprise there. Of course, he would do something as despicable as this.

Finn Balor was doing his very best to defend but Jericho had the upper hand by catching Finn when he wasn't expecting to be attacked. It would take so much more than that though to keep the Demon King down and out though. A couple of the strikes were blocked before he was able to get one of his own in. A strike hard enough to surprise and stun Chris Jericho at the same time which led to Finn Balor being on the attack now. Balor was the one on the attack now but Jericho was still able to get a couple shots in here and there. The Alpha shoved his opponent away but Finn didn't want to keep distance between them. The Irish Born star was charging at Jericho again when Jericho decided to go a little low. His foot lifting with a lot of force and it connected between the legs of Finn. A low blow sent him down with ease - just like it would any man. Jericho caught his breath and took a second to catch his bearings now that he was given a chance. He couldn't stay off the attack for long. Not if he wanted to finish the job that he started. Jericho grabbed Finn by his head and forced him up and to his feet. The Alpha forced the Demon to his feet and high enough to look at his face. Then Chris Jericho shouted in Finn Balor's face.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
YOU DON'T DESERVE TO STEP INTO A RING WITH ME!

The Canadian took a glance behind him and saw that one of the make-up ladies conveniently had a mirror sitting right there. So perfect. So clean. Of course, Jericho thought it could be put to better use than what they were using it for. He took a step back before charging forward with Finn and throwing his head straight through the mirror which caused it to shatter into a bunch of different sized pieces. The referees finally reached the scene but they were too late. The damage was already done. One piece of glass managed to cut Finn open deep enough to drawl blood from him and it looked like he was out cold. Jericho looked extremely pleased with his work as he backed up with a menacing grin on his face. The clip from earlier comes to an end as we get one last shot at a few of the referee checking on the Demon and calling for a doctor. The shot then fades to black before we head back to the live feed from the arena.

The theme of the Phenomenal One AJ Styles is the 1st thing we hear upon returning to the live feed of Emergence, the XWL Universe is still in shock after witnessing the events that took place earlier in the night between Chris Jericho and Finn Balor, fans are only finding out about this brutal assault now, no dirt sheets reported, no sources backstage leaked it, the video that played on the titantron just moments ago was the 1st time the outside world had seen what took place earlier tonight, and now multiple questions remain, what is Finn Balor's condition? will this scheduled match even happen? fans ponder the answers to those questions as the Phenomenal One makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring in his referee shirt. There's no pyro or hood flips for AJ tonight, the look on his face and his body language says it all, he's sick to his stomach after seeing what Jericho did to Finn earlier tonight. AJ steps through the ropes and enters the ring and immediately signals for a mic, he walks over to the far side of the ring and receives a mic from a ringside tech. Styles signals for the people in the production truck to cut his music, it appears as though AJ is gonna waste no time in making some type of announcement, he moves the mic closer to his mouth to speak when all of a sudden...

'Judas' by Fozzy begins to play from the speakers in the arena.

I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M I N G

This brings out the negative side of the fans' opinions as most of the men and women greet Chris Jericho with boos. There are still some who are loyal Jericholics and have stuck by his side throughout the years but there aren't too many of those in the arena tonight. The reaction doesn't seem to affect Chris Jericho as he struts out from behind the curtain. You quickly notice that he isn't dressed in his usual gear but instead is wearing something more casual. Perhaps it is because of what we saw earlier. Perhaps he's confident that he won't have an opponent tonight. Jericho stops right before the ramp begins and spreads his arms. A shit-eating grin was on his face as he soaked in whatever reaction the fans would give him.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 LJr4fTV

[MAURO RANALLO]
Chris Jericho is looking extremely confident right now. I can't say I blame him after what we witnessed earlier. His brutal attack on Finn Balor was uncalled for. Who knows if he will be able to compete? I haven't been given any sort of update.

Chris Jericho looks to the fans on his left and then the fans on his right. His hands fell back down to his side before the Alpa began to make his way down the entrance ramp. Everyone was ignored. Every last fan who leaned over the barricade. Even the very few who supported him. Even they were ignored.

[COREY GRAVES]
Unlike you, I applaud Chris Jericho for taking action into his own hands. He's been in this business long enough to understand what kind of match he was walking into. He knew this was going to be a handicap match unless he did something about it. Do you really think AJ Styles would've called this match right down the middle? Do you really think AJ Styles would've treated Jericho the same as he would've Finn Balor?

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm not too sure. I know AJ Styles' life has been made into a living hell thanks to Chris Jericho over the last couple weeks. I'm not saying I think he wouldn't be able to call this match down the line but I wouldn't be surprised if he did favor one corner more than the other. I wouldn't blame him though. Jericho has a lot coming his way in due time.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Y09HY4Q

His feet lead him over towards the steps. The Alpha takes one last look out into the crowd before he begins to make his way up the steps. Then his eyes lock onto AJ Styles. Chris was being smart about this. He wasn't letting his eyes leave the Phenomenal One. One glance to the side and AJ would have the chance to attack. Jericho was a little hesitant as well to make sure he wouldn't be jumped the very second he steps into the ring. That little look of worry that he wore slowly begins to fade away once it was more clear that Styles would be keeping his distance for now. A microphone was requested from one of the workers from ringside and they handed the Alpha a microphone. He walked about the ring, waiting for his theme music to die down before lifting his microphone to speak.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Na7TPAj

[CHRIS JERICHO]
What's the matter, maaaan? You look a little upset. Did the store not have your usual conditioner?

Jericho laughed at his own joke. Styles didn't seem too impressed.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
What I did to Finn Balor was what needed to be done. Need I remind you that I am the Alpha of this company and that is not just some fancy title I gave myself to sound cool. I am the Alpha because I am not only the best wrestler but I am the smartest wrestler and as the smartest wrestler, I was not about to subject myself to a handicap match because Layla assigns a referee who is truly incapable of calling a match down the line. I am Chris Jericho, baby. I am a former seven-time World Heavyweight Champion and I deserve more respect than I am being given. I never agreed to this. I never agreed to you being a special referee so get outta my business, Styles. I agreed to a one on one match with Finn Balor and call me spoiled but if I cannot get what I want, when I want, then neither can you.

Jericho then pointed at Styles.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
And neither can any of you!

Jericho turned himself and pointed out at the crowd which made the crowd boo the Alpha. He brought his attention back to the Phenomenal One and stared at him dead in the eyes.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I want you to listen to me when I'm speaking, junior. I've got one thing to say to you and if you think you can just push me around then you are dead wrong. You're full of shit and you need to get your act together and face the facts. I exposed you. I proved that you are by no means phenomenal. You are just another boy in a world full of men. You are selfish. You are careless. You run off to other companies and steal their championships only to never return because the only person that you care about is yourself. You never cared about Sami Callihan. You never cared about Anderson and Gallows. Have you even said a word to Sasha Banks since she came back? And I'm sure it eats you alive knowing Dean Ambrose is going for the World Heavyweight Championship while you are sitting here looking like a hybrid between a zebra and middle-aged soccer mom. You are not worth my time. You are not worth my energy. You are worthless and I want you to look in the mirror and see that you... are... nothing...

Styles has clearly had enough as he raises his mic to speak.

(AJ Styles)
Thankfully I don't give a damn about what you want you little prissy prick, that's what full of themselves jackasses like you do, you think you're so damn cool cause you're the frontman in a c rate rockband where the best you can hope for is to open for a Metallica show and even grace the same stage as them. You're pathetic, maybe at one time you had a heart that beats for this ring, but that heart is now gone, it's rotted away and all that's their is a dark empty space that needs to be filled by you, so you choose to attempt to fill that space by being an attention whore, lemme ask you Chris? how many hours you spend staring at that mirror every night? has that mirror cracked yet? because I would expect it to for having to be in the presence of your ugly mug for hours at a time.

(AJ Styles)
I'm a fighter, my heart beats for this ring, this ring is in my blood, just like it is for Finn Balor, and that's why you took him out, because you knew that if you stepped into this ring with someone younger, hungrier, and quite frankly, someone wanting to rip that stupid hairdo straight off of your head, you knew you wouldn't stand a chance, you knew that the ohhhh so great Chris Jericho who seems to never age would end up being exposed to the world as the 47 year old washed up BITCH he truly is.

(AJ Styles)
So here's what's going to happen, you're not getting off this east, not by a longshot, I was called to Layla's office soon after the attack and she was rather distraught, she didn't know what to do about you, this match tonight was supposed to kill a few birds with one stone, but instead it's created even more chaos. So I gave her the solution, I made a phone call to an old friend who just happened to be in town and who just happened to be more then happy to do his old pal AJ a solid, and that friend of mine is about to kick your ass all over the Staples Center right now!

Some members of the XWL Universe rise out of their seats and pop straight away knowing the theme song, a majority though? not so much, that is until two men made their way through the curtain, one in ring gear, the other in street clothes, the crowd begin to go wild! It's none other then Christopher Daniels in the ring gear and Frankie Kazarian in the street clothes!

Daniels and Kaz slap the hands of the XWL Universe on their way down the ramp but just as the camera turns back to see Jericho's reaction, they see him clock Styles in the back of the head with the microphone repeatedly. Kazarian jumps into the ring and charges at Jericho attempting to save his friend from a beatdown but he ends up getting clocked with a mic shot to the skull as well. Daniels takes off his jacket and enters the ring making a b line straight for Jericho, Daniels however is able to duck the incoming mic shot and displace Jericho to the other side of the ring with a step up enzuigiri. Styles and Kaz are quickly helped to the back by the medical team to avoid further harm done to them which causes a replacement referee to be sent down to the ring to officiate this match, he takes advantage of Daniels and Jericho being on separate sides of the ring momentarily and calls for the bell to be rung to signal the start of this matchup.

Jericho had pulled off an impressive hurricanrana counter by dropping Daniels with a Codebreaker that would surely provide him with a 3 count and a victory tonight, but as usual with Jericho, his ego knows no bounds, he's simply not satisfied with beating Daniels, the concept is just boring to him, he wants to PUNISH Daniels and anyone associated with AJ Styles, but the ref has other ideas, he orders Jericho back to check on Daniels and see whether he's been knocked out cold or not, Jericho takes offense to being pushed by the ref and drops him with the Codebreaker, normally this would cause an instant disqualification, but who the hell's gonna dq him? there's no ref out here to do anything about it, or so we thought....

The XWL Universe begins to go wild at the sight of AJ Styles charging down the ramp, Jericho notices the crowd's reaction and turns towards the ramp to see AJ making a b line for the ring, all of a sudden he's on his back because DANIELS HAS JUST ROLLED UP JERICHO FROM BEHIND!!!!!

STYLES SLIDES INTO THE RING FULL SPEED AND JUMPS DOWN TO MAKE AN EMPHATIC COUNT!

Jericho somehow got out of it and as Daniels turns around to face him he gets met with a nasty Codebreaker, Jericho having had enough of the chaos for one night drops down to make the cover, fans use this split second to ponder, will Styles count? or won't he? They're question is almost immediately answered as Styles drops down to make the count.

3!!!

The sound of Jericho's theme begins to consume the Staples Center, but only for about 5 seconds because it's immediately cut when AJ STYLES POUNCES ON CHRIS JERICHO AND BEGINS TO RAIN DOWN STRIKE AFTER STRIKE DOWN UPON HIM!!!

Styles abandons full mount momentarily to take off his ref shirt and proceeds to unleash a huge scream showcasing to the world that he's ready to tear Jericho apart limb from limb! Jericho stumbles to his feet and attempts to exit the ring but notices Styles coming after him, Jericho ducks Styles' clothesline attempt and turns to possibly strike him on the turnaround with a Codebreaker but is only met with a perfectly executed Pele Kick for his troubles. Jericho is sent flying to the edge of the ring and uses the momentum to roll out of the ring and hop the barricade at which point he falls to his knees from exhaustion. Styles signals for a mic and is handed one within seconds, he beats down on the top of the mic with his left hand a few times to make sure it's working.

(AJ Styles)
You better run Chris, go home to your mirror, stare into it, stare at your ugly freakin mug douse yourself with hairspray and ask yourself why you ever decided to screw with AJ Styles, because you're about to regret it for a longtime to come Chris. I'm gonna make your life a living hell, whether it's while you're in the recording studio with your shitty band, or recording your goddamn podcast, I don't care where it is, the bottom line is? your normal daily life is gonna be haunted by 2 major questions until you grow a pair and step into the ring with me, Where is AJ Styles? and what is he gonna do to me WHEN he gets his hands on me? Up until this point my retaliation against you has basically been handicapped by my injuries, but not anymore. I held up my end of the deal with Layla, which means as of now? I'm officially CLEARED to compete, which means the next time me and you are in the same ring? AJ Styles is gonna make Chris Jericho the ALPHA of the BITCH BOY CLUB!!!

Styles tosses the mic down in anger and exits the ring, he makes a motion towards Jericho which causes him to hightail it out of the arena completely. Styles helps Daniels to the back as Emergence fades to an ad break.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:51 pm

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 UPZUOB6

[Jojo]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  Making his way to the ring, from Cleveland, Ohio... weighing in at 199 lbs... JOHNNY GARGANO!

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 JBdyCv9

*On cue, Johnny Wrestling himself appears onto the entrance ramp full of energy and positivity as he is met with an electric ovation from the XWL Universe.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 W1Dx8EQ

[Mauro Ranallo]
Here comes Johnny Gargano.  And what a match this should be Corey!

[Corey Graves]
I have to agree Mauro, but I do think that maybe Johnny Gargano is underestimating The Miz a little bit.  After all, he's a former World Heavyweight Champion and even the greatest have their slumps.  Miz has kind of been in one since losing the title but what better way to bounce back than by shutting down the rising career of Johnny Wrestling here tonight?  And we all know that Miz has proved his doubters wrong on more than once occasion.  Tonight he can make a statement that he is still one of the best.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Maybe so, but after the events of last week this rivalry has become heated to say the least.  All the ingredients are in place for an epic showdown here tonight!

*The crowd continue to shower Gargano in appreciation as he enters the ring.  He lifts his hand to his forehead and takes a look around at the Universe with a huge grin on his face before mounting the turnbuckle.  He unzips his jacket to reveal his XWL shirt.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Pkt3QDF

*Gargano dismounts and prepares for battle by removing his jacket and shirt.  As his music dies down a booming chant of "Johnny Wrestling!" rises up from the fans and is repeated over and over again.  Gargano's cheerful expression is replaced with one of focus as he turns his attention to the top of the entrance ramp and awaits the arrival of The Miz.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 LljfcNC

*AWESOME! The theme of The Miz blasts around the arena, to a chorus of boos from the audience. Garagano awaits in the ring for the man who he's defeated once before... The Miz then appears from behind the curtain...with Maryse!*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 12KcH8f

[Corey Graves]
YES! It's Maryse! SHE'S BACK!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Does this show The Miz is worried? He's bringing the support of his Wife...

[Corey Graves]
Are you kidding me? This is a wife supporting her husband in a big match..Where is Gargano's wife? She's left him to do this alone, Maryse has come back to support The Miz tonight, and it's brilliant.

*The Miz with microphone in hand, stops at top of the ramp...takes a look down towards Johnny Gargano with a smirk across his face, before he begins to speak.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 J9uEVEi
[The Miz]
Did you really think it'd be this easy? Did you really think that just because you got one lucky victory I'd give you the biggest match of your career? Did you really think I'd give you the biggest payday of your life? I'm the money match around here... you have to EARN the right to face me on Pay Per View, and I'm afraid "Johnny Wrestling".... You haven't done that. Facing me is like getting a shot at the World Championship...only it means more. That's why.... I will NOT be accepting your open challenge here tonight.

*Even louder boos come from the audience, who sense The Miz is backing down from a challenge. Gargano lets out a laugh standing in the ring, clearly not surprised by the actions of The Miz*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 ZS7tq8A
[The Miz]
But don't worry, I wouldn't want you letting your precious internet fans down, Johnny. They've all tuned in tonight to see you in action, and I know you couldn't have them sitting in their Mom's basement...all upset that their hero didn't get the moment he's always been waiting for.  So, I took it upon myself to find a replacement. And I've used my star power to add a stipulation... to spice things up a little bit!  If you win...I'll give you what you want, I'll give you the honour and privilege of facing me live on Pay Per View....but if my replacement wins...you'll no longer work for XWL...You'll work for ME!

*More boos ring around the arena, the crowd showing their clear dislike for The Miz, even more so now... Gargano doesn't seem concerned however, remaining confident, he signals for The Miz to come down the ring...but then...*

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is going on?

*The crowd are confused as The Miz' theme blasts around the arena again, The Miz has a huge smirk across his face points towards the entrance.... it then all becomes clear that this was the plan all along.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 SEzrvtc

*IT'S THE MIZTOURAGE. Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas emerge from the curtain BOTH prepared for action...joining The Miz, The Miz points down towards Gargano, and they both comply and head towards the ring.*

[Jojo]
Ladies and gentlemen, as per the Board Of Directors, this match is now a handicap match!  Making their way to the ring Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas - THE MIZTOURAGE!

[Corey Graves]
This is genius!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is a set up! The Miz was never going to face Johnny Gargano, and now once again, he's getting The Miztourage to do his dirty work for him.

[Corey Graves]
Gargano issued an open challenge for anybody to accept, and they've done just that Mauro. If Gargano just accepted he got a lucky victory, he wouldn't be in this situation, and now there's so much more on the line. He brought this on himself.  Can you imagine Johnny Wrestling as part of The Miztourage?  It's going to be GLORIOUS!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Give me a break Corey, this is now a Handicap match and everything Gargano has worked for could come to an end, all because The Miz can't accept that he lost.  Johnny Gargano has scratched tooth and nail to be where he is today.  His future is bright, but following this match his dreams could turn into literal nightmares if he loses here tonight and is to be employed by The Miz going forward.  How on earth did The Miz get this stipulation approved?

[Corey Graves]
Don't question it Mauro.  Miz has his ways and this match just got 10 times more interesting!

*The Miztourage make their way down to the ring, with The Miz and Maryse following closely behind. This is now a Handicap match...but Gargano isn't backing down. Axel and Bo enter the ring, removing their jackets. The Miz already shouting instructions to both men as they decide who will start this match... The referee looks over at Gargano who is now more focused than ever. The referee reluctantly rings the bell. and the match begins...*

*Against all the odds, Johnny Gargano has The Miztourage on the back foot!  He's all fired up after an amazing comeback sequence and he is ready to hit the final touches on this match.  The crowd are going beserk.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
What heart!  What desire by Johnny Gargano!  It's two against one and he's more than holding his own!

[Corey Graves]
Miz's plan is about to backfire in a huge way.  He's done everything possible to stack the deck against Gargano but he's more than risen to the occasion.

*Maryse has sensed the end is near and climbs to the apron to distract the referee.  With Bo on the apron and Axel dazed in the corner, Gargano realises it's safe enough to try and resolve the issue and takes a step towards Maryse and the official.  Unbeknownst to him however, Miz has slid into the ring like a sneaky snake and as quick as a flash hits a Skull Crushing Finale, dropping Gargano like a sack of spuds face first into the canvas!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
No!  Not this way!

*As quick as he entered the ring, Miz exits it, a look of accomplishment upon his face.  Maryse has also dismounted the apron and Axel has finally come to his senses to capitalize on the situation.  He covers Gargano and hooks his leg.  Time seems to slow down tremendously as the referee gets into positon to make the count...*

3!

*IT'S OVER!*

*JOHNNY GARGANO MUST JOIN THE MIZTOURAGE!*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 H5WuwrH

*After a few seconds, Gargano comes to his senses and sits in the corner while looking at the entrance ramp in complete disbelief as The Miztourage surround their leader and begin their celebrations.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 37KL6Bw

[Mauro Ranallo]
I... I'm speechless!

[Corey Graves]
Yes!  This is great!  How do you like that Johnny Wrestling?  

*The crowd are in a stunned silence as Gargano rises to his feet.  He takes a look around with a huge look of disappointment on his face.  In contrast, the scenes on the entrance ramp are those of jubilation.  Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel have lifted Miz up onto their shoulders and all three are cheering manically.  You would think each of them had just won a World title.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
What does this mean for the future of Johnny Gargano?

[Corey Graves]
What does this mean?  This is the greatest moment of his career!  Not only has he been put in his place by The Miz, he gets to join the greatest group in the history of this business!  This is a step up from being an internet darling Mauro!

*Gargano holds his head in his hands and drops to his knees before sitting cross-legged in the middle of the ring.  He is utterly devastated at what this loss means.  The fans know it too.  They expected a moment to remember here tonight... but not this kind.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 D3mJc8p

*The depressing scenes from inside the ring are slightly interrupted by a small "Thank you Johnny!" chant from a small portion of the fans who are not rendered speechless by what they just witnessed.  At least some are able to show their appreciation for the effort made by Johnny Gargano here tonight, and for all the weeks prior, but after tonight, this could mean that the Johnny Wrestling they all know and love could be no more.  This could be the last chance to show some appreciation for the man who has become something of a fan favourite recently, before he enters the darkest days of his career, from which there could be no return.*

*The screen fades away to a promotional video for the next XWL Special Event - Downpour!*

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:57 pm

Did I just read a rerun of roulette.....and the entire Cabinet vs Matt Sydal fued.....
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:01 pm

*It's Bayley! She issued an open challenge earlier tonight, and here she comes! She hops out from behind the curtain, as happy as ever.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Bayley wanted a chance to prove herself here tonight issuing an open challenge! But it's going to be difficult to prepare for an open challenge, isn't it Corey?

[Corey Graves]
That's why she should be more focused! She's dancing around, but she doesn't even know who she's going to face.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 YvGoANf

*And of course, Bayley raises her arms as the Whacky Wavy Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Men pop up at either side of her! As always, Bayley gives each of them a hug before ahead down the ramp, acknowledging each of her fans with either a high five or a hug! Bayley hops upon the apron, looking out into the XWL Universe, head nodding along to her theme she enters the ring...*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 5UIyP4Z

*High Tens all round! The crowd return it, copying the motion of Bayley. Bayley still with a huge smile across her face, clearly cannot wait to see who will accept her open challenge. She removes her tassels, and awaits her opponent....*

*Who's it going to be?*

*The crowd explodes into a huge ovation as the theme of The Queen, Charlotte Flair begins to play!*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 AMv166m

*Bayley has a huge smile on her face and nods in approval as one of her closest friends has answered her challenge by making her return and set up what should be an epic match-up.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama mia!  It's Charlotte Flair!  Charlotte Flair has returned!

[Corey Graves]
I can't think of many better to answer the call than Charlotte Flair.  The Queen of XWL is back and I can't wait to see this match between two of the Four Horsewomen.

*Bayley claps her friend on as Charlotte pauses at the bottom of the ramp to disrobe.  She rounds the ringpost and performs her usual cartwheel before climbing onto the apron, sliding into the ring with splits and athletically regaining her feet.  She locks eyes with her good friend Bayley and they both share a nod of acknowledgement as Charlotte's music dies down.  A "This is awesome!" chant begins to rise up from the XWL Universe.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
I have to agree, this is awesome!

*As the bell sounds, Bayley extends her hand to her friend.  Charlotte accepts without hesitation and they share a handshake before beginning combat...*

*Charlotte picks up the victory and has her arm raised in triumph by the match official.  She wears a satisfied smile as she revels in the fans' appreciation.  This was the perfect return she had planned.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 QOLwZWJ

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a memorable match!  It's been a privilege to be at ringside for this one!

*Charlotte helps a dejected Bayley to her feet.  The two share some words which are inaudible before embracing in a hug.  There is huge applause from the XWL Universe for the epic match here tonight.  It's a shame there had to be a loser.*
*SUDDENLY, Bayley is down on the mat as Charlotte shoves her down head first by the hair with brutal force!  There is a huge amount of confusion from the fans for Charlotte's actions as she turns to them with a look of pure evil upon her face.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 SRUpw1Z

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the?!  

[Corey Graves]
You can't trust a Flair Mauro!  There's a reason they call themselves the dirtiest players in the game!

*Boos begin to sound around the arena as Charlotte turns her attention back to her downed "friend" who is struggling to return to a standing position after being taken completely by surprise.  Charlotte measures her... before sprinting forward and delivering a devastating big boot to her face!  Bayley goes completely limp and appears to have been knocked out by the impact which echoed around the arena like a gunshot.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is disgusting!  Bayley is defenseless!  Someone needs to stop this!

[Corey Graves]
You'd think with all the friends Bayley has that someone would be out to help her.  But I guess if you look into Charlotte's eyes right now and see what we're seeing, who can blame them for staying in the back?

*Charlotte shows no emotion as she stands over her fallen victim.  But she's not done!  She grabs one of Bayley's legs, twists around it and locks in a figure four leglock!  She begins to arch back into her patented Figure Eight Leglock and screams as she applies as much torque and pressure as she possibly can, aiming to inflict as much damage upon Bayley as she is able to.*

*Several officials have made their way to the ring and are pleading with Charlotte to stop.  Bayley has not moved and you can only imagine the agony she will be in for the coming days.  After what seems like an age, several security guards are able to untangle Charlotte from Bayley and release her from the hold.  Charlotte finally shows some emotion - satisfaction.*

*She stands at the side of the ring and looks into the sea of hatred with her arms outstretched.  She's so proud of what she just did.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 89IHVmc

*Charlotte now leaves the ring and looks back at the EMTs tending to Bayley with a smirk on her face.  The XWL Universe make their opinions of Charlotte's actions known by chanting "You suck!" repeatedly but the chant has no effect on The Queen who just stands there, as proud as ever as the screen fades away to a promotional video for XWLshop.com.*

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:08 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
Did I just read a rerun of roulette.....and the entire Cabinet vs Matt Sydal fued.....

You read a new take on that kind of storyline for which you have no idea what we have planned.  So please reserve your judgement until it's over.

Thank you kindly friend.
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:33 pm

*The cameras shift to the backstage area where Johnny Gargano is shown sat with his head in his hands following the events of earlier that night.  An interviewer approaches...*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 YNFwlLm

[Interviewer]
Johnny Gargano... the full details of your new contract under The Miz's employ have just been made public on XWL.com.  It states that you must do whatever The Miz asks you to do on a 24 hour basis, 7 days per week, 365 days per year on an indefinite basis.  You cannot and must not go against The Miz's orders, nor may you lay a hand on him or any member of his Miztourage.  The Miz has full control over your salary and the terms and conditions of your contract can be amended by The Miz at any time.  You are effectively at his every beck and call.

*You can feel Gargano's despair grow as he rubs his face in his hands.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 DhW4lBv

[Interviewer]
And if you ever breach the terms of your contract with The Miz, he also has the authority to terminate your XWL performers contract and bring your professional wrestling career to an end.  I know this is a difficult time for you Johnny, but the XWL Universe wants to know... where do you go from here?

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 TnhJLj9

*She aims the microhone towards Gargano hoping to get some kind of a reaction.  He remains hunched, with his head in his hands completely dejected.  There is no response for a good while before he suddenly sits up, his face and eyes completely filled with emotion.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 VaiqVrC

[Johnny Gargano]
You know what?

*Gargano rises to his feet and begins to leave.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 60lp4kj

[Johnny Gargano]
I can't be here right now...  I'm sorry...

*Gargano walks away out of view as the interviewer watches him with a look of concern on her face.*

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 GCw3mOE

*Emergence continues...*

Last edited by RedfieldLSK on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:38 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:

Considering neither of us was around when you did whatever you did, we can’t exactly copy that can we?

Plus, the whole lose and join the enemy group is a thing that’s been done in wrestling in general for years, so it’s never gonna a be fresh is it? Almost Everything in XWL is a “rerun” of something else.
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:29 pm

XWL Emergence cuts backstage to see 'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero and Aiden English standing in front of a camera

{D'Angelo Dinero}
Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, we are HERE! The Pope has finally landed on an XWL Pay Per View. And I did not come alone. You see I brought with me my brothers in the Cabinet, Aiden and John Bradshaw Layfield along with me, and tonight... tonight we do what no other group has ever done before.

The Pope grins and begins to speak again

{D'Angelo Dinero}
Because TONIGHT! The Pope and Mr. Money in the Bank Aiden English look to eradicate D-Generation X from the holy land that is XWL, AND John Bradshaw Layfield will bounce back better than ever after the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. The past few weeks on Anarchy, D Generation X has decided it was going to try and weaken us before our match could even take place. We've been pedigreed, we've both had the band tuned up with some sweet chin music. I have been put through a security barricade out there at ringside. But you know what happened?

Dinero cracks his knuckles and rolls his neck, loosening his muscles for the upcoming match

{D'Angelo Dinero}
We took the hits. We got knocked down. We got back up and we hit back harder than anybody has EVER hit D-Generation X in their lives. Now Aiden isn't exactly 100% after his massive win earlier tonight, but The Pope knows that DX is not 100% for our matchup tonight either, so you can bet that The Pope and his congregation will be ready to pounce. Because tonight, Aiden and I can smell blood in the water, and we smell the fear. The Pope will make you both atone for your sins, and we will walk out victorious.

Pope steps off to the side to allow Aiden to say a few things

{Aiden English}
Thank you, your holiness. As you said, tonight we will prove to D-Generation X just how capable two young bloods of this business are compared to the fiftieth D-Generation X reunion tour. You two have tried everything you could to try and keep us down, yet what do you have to show for it? We're still standing here, barely dented from your actions. Truly a pathetic showing.

Aiden fake laughs at his own remark before continuing.

{Aiden English}
However, regardless of how much the two of us may hype up this matchup, nothing can compare to the actual performance. So gentlemen, tonight you better be prepared for total annihilation from the two of us and hop[efully afterwards you will have the common sense to finally leave this company for good. That is, of course, unless Michaels decides to come back two weeks later and mentor someone in "desperate need of his assistance".

Aiden once again laughs at his own remark, however, this time he seems much more genuinely amused.

{Aiden English}
And finally, a message to the XWL Universe. Tonight is the night where you will all finally truly understand the power of the Cabinet, and what exactly it is capable of. After our win in this tag team match combined with my winning of the Money in the Bank match, it should become apparent that you should not and can not interfere with our business.

Dinero and English walk out of the camera shot, as The Cabinet theme begins to ring throughout the arena to a chorus of boos

Are you Ready? Dun Dun. The Lights go Green and HBK and Triple H come dancing out onto the stage

Dinero and English run up and attack DX as they are handing out glow-sticks to the fans, and a brawl is underway

{Mauro Ranallo}
Mamma Mia Corey, we've got a fight underway here at Emergence, and it is apparent that these two teams do not like each other one bit.

{Corey Graves}
You are 100% correct Mauro. Oh my goodness look out in front of us here.

Dinero bounces Triple H's skull off the announce table as HBK and Aiden spill into the ring. HBK sends Aiden into the corner and hits him with a string of chops to the chest as Aiden can do nothing but cover up and hope for Dinero to come aide him. Dinero puts Triple H up on the Spanish Announce table and hits him with the Congregation-Buster, sending both men into a heap next to Corey and Mauro. Back in the ring, HBK hits Aiden with an Atomic Drop, but is met with a spiraling elbow after attempting a running kick.

{Mauro Ranallo}
What a move by Dinero, Corey! Wait wait wait, Aiden is going for the cover... Oh by HBK kicks out at 2.

Dinero picks Triple H up off the table scraps and is beginning to drag him back to the ring. While this is happening, HBK regained the upper hand on an already beat-up English. Dinero goes to whip Triple H into the barricade, but Hunter turns the momentum around and slams The Pope back first. Hunter slides back into the ring as DX look to hit the DX combo for the win. HBK goes for the Sweet Chin Music on Aiden, but drills the ref in the process. Aiden turns around and gets drilled with the Sweet Chin Music on the 2nd try, right into the Pedigree by the game.

{Corey Graves}
Oh no Mauro, now we've got no ref for this match. How are we supposed to have a winner now?

{Mauro Ranallo}
I don't know Corey, I really do not know. We've gotta get another referee out here pronto.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Backalarmedkentrosaurus

1..2... NO!!! Dinero slides into the ring and breaks up the pin at 2 and a half seconds. Dinero catches HBK with the Four-Up Pimp Slap, and turns his attention to The Game. He backs Hunter into the corner and begins to use his boxing background, throwing multiple body shots into the rib cage of the Cerebral Assassin. As all of this is going on, HBK has backed English into the corner and is lighting him up with chops again, the crowd chanting "Woooooo" with every connection. The Pope turns The Game around, sending him face first into the turnbuckle, while HBK throws Aiden off the ropes opposite him. Dinero drops his knee pads and cracks Triple H with the DDE.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh no Corey! It looks like Dinero tweaked his knee after hitting the DDE there. Wait a minute, HBK just destroyed Aiden with Sweet Chin Music!!!!!!! Why are both men going up top, Corey?? Oh MAMMA MIA!!! BOTH MEN JUST WENT HIGH RISK DISTRICT.

{Corey Graves}
HBK just hit Aiden with The Heartbreak Elbow Drop, but Dinero hit the Outer Limitz Elbow Drop on The Game. Oh no Mauro, both men are going for covers. Both refs are up too. Oh no no no no.

HBK drapes his body over Aiden English, while Dinero crawls on top of Triple H at the same time. Both refs begin to count the pinfalls at the same exact time. 1..2..3!!!! Dinero gets up and jumps on the top turnbuckle believing he has just won the match. Meanwhile, Shawn Michaels gets up and motions for Aiden English to suck it. HBK has his hand raised by ref Charles Robinson, while referee Mike Chioda raises Dinero's hands. Both men begin shouting at each other while the refs stare at each other in confusion.

{Layla El}
Gentlemen, we need to keep Anarchy moving. Please come back to my office and we will work on sorting out who the true winner is of the match. As you can see, both of their shoulders were down at the exact same time, and you both scored 3 counts. Unfortunately, referee Mike Chioda was the only sanctioned official for this match. Sadly for you Shawn, he clearly was counting the pinfall of "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero, therefore the winners of the match... The Cabinet!!!!

Dinero and English slowly crawl up the ramp, mimicking DX with the "suck it" taunt as Anarchy gets prepared for the Main Event

Last edited by istratt17 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:32 pm

Just to let everyone know, the Main Event of the show will be delatyed and with it the card. It will go up by the end of tonight but don't get stressed if it's a bit behind.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 5:14 pm

RedfieldLSK wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:

You read a new take on that kind of storyline for which you have no idea what we have planned.  So please reserve your judgement until it's over.

Thank you kindly friend.

Go Hard has a habit of coming off a certain way, I doubt he meant anything by it. Good job though, your guy's feud has been more than interesting. Feels real, like something WWE would try in real life
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 5:24 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
Who?
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 5:31 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
RedfieldLSK wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:

Thank you kindly friend.

Go Hard has a habit of coming off a certain way, I doubt he meant anything by it. Good job though, your guy's feud has been more than interesting. Feels real, like something WWE would try in real life

I mean I wasn’t trying to be a dick, I was joking around. I never said the fued was bad, on the contrary actually. I’ve reallu enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Also not only does David get the main event BUT he gets to hold up the card and make us wait for his match?! Straight Admin abuse if I ever saw it
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:46 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
Also not only does David get the main event BUT he gets to hold up the card and make us wait for his match?! Straight Admin abuse if I ever saw it

Almost as much abuse as Sami gave Dean.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Raw
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Man... I came home so pumped to read the Main Event and it ain't here. yet. :'(
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:09 pm

StrumSkillet13 wrote:
LazyEye513 wrote:

Almost as much abuse as Sami gave Dean.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Raw

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:12 pm

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 VS13dOP

As a video package highlighting the rivalry that's grown between Ruby Riot & Natalya over the last 2 months finishes, we cut now to ringside where Natalya's theme sounds throughout the building, bringing the audience to their feet as they cheer for the challenger's arrival.

[Corey Graves]
Well, get your popcorn ready, grab some tissues, and get ready to post your favorite Natalya memories as you memorialize her career tomorrow.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Come on Corey, would it kill you to have some faith in Natalya?

[Corey Graves]
If my life was at risk, and my only hope of suriving was if Natalya won a title...I'd be screwed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's just extreme...

[Corey Graves]
Extremely correct, look Natalya is a great competitor, she's a role model, she's an extension of the Hart Family which is slowly being phased out of Wrestling...but we know by now that if it was going to happen, if Natalya was meant to ever be Champion, we'd have seen it. But the fact remains, we haven't. She's lost every title match, contenders tournament, Money in The Bank, aside from that one she won, only to fail the cash in because she let the champion disqualify themselves...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Maryse slapped the referee as she was locked in The Sharpshooter...

[Corey Graves]
Still counts. My point stands, tonight isn't about a dream coming true, it's about us watching Natalya have her last match in XWL. Just enjoy it for what it is, don't make it out to be the night she "finally does it."

Moments after Natalya's theme had been playing for a few seconds, to the point we almost were starting to get concerned on if perhaps something had happened...she bursts out from behind the curtain, arms stretched wide as she feeds off the energy coming from the fans.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 TXDGuih

She feels the love, and it's a night she needs it more than ever. While she's had a pep talk from Bayley, and likely others, and even her first interaction with Sasha Banks since their Buried Alive Match at Breakthrough...she's still gotta be feeling nervous coming out here, knowing that either she leaves as The New Women's Champion for the first time in her XWL career...or, she just flat out leaves XWL. She stops at the top of the ramp, and just looks out into the audience, remembering this sight if everything goes horribly wrong tonight. With all the hustle and bustle of an every day experience as an XWL Superstar, they rarely take the time to just enjoy a moment, but for Natalya's sake, with what's at stake...she wants to just hold onto this feeling forever, to feel every bit of the cheers, to see the fans holding signs in support of her. Tonight changes everything either way, so might as well embrace these last final seconds.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's been a very long road to this night, and I think what's important to point out is that, yes she's fallen short in the past but that is part of what endears The XWL Universe to her. She falls, and she gets up, she doesn't stay down, she doesn't feel sorry for herself, she keeps fighting for what she wants.

[Corey Graves]
I mean absolutely, that's great...but there comes a time where you know, if you're not winning that fight, it's time to hang up the gloves and be on your merry way. Tonight is that night for Natalya.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think that's unfair to assume.

[Corey Graves]
Well I think its unfair to build false hope that tonight will end with something other than another moment of failure for Natalya.

Natalya starts to walk down the ramp, high-fiving fans along the barricade, and giving back the support they're currently sending her way. As she starts to center herself back on the ramp, her path to the ring she smiles in a very pure way...a smile so bright that you can tell just being out here fills her with such joy. That this joy is working endlessly to subside the nerves currently plaguing her.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Qwz6gnv

She spots a sign to her right, and the camera focuses in on it for a moment, it reads "You Can Do It Natalya" such a simple statement on a black cardboard sign, written in pink lettering...but it echoes the belief Natalya's fans have had in her. They know what she's gone through to get to this point because they've been along for this bumpy ride.

[Corey Graves]
Anyone got a pink highlighter handy, I need to go fix that sign. Because it's clearly missing a letter.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Okay for real Corey, what makes you think Natalya "can't" do it?

[Corey Graves]
Well let me just pull up every opportunity she's had in the last 8 years, this might take a while.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen please don't pay any attention to him, he likes to think he knows it all but the truth of the matter tonight is that none of us truly knows what is going to happen. We can merely only hope, and that's it.

Natalya starts to reach the ring, and as she starts to walk around it, as she climbs up onto the apron...suddenly her music stops, and Ruby Riot's theme starts to play. As if Ruby couldn't go without one last disrespectful move toward Natalya, she isn't even going to let her get a full entrance.

The once cheering crowd does a complete one eighty when they hear the theme of the Women's Champion begin to fill the arena. Boos and obscene gesture emanate from the live audience in attendance which grow in volume when the defending Women's Champion in Ruby Riot walks out from behind the curtain and stands on the stage, the Championship wrapped perfectly around her waist for the world to see.

[Corey Graves]
Here comes the woman you should have all your chips on tonight, The Gatekeeper of The Women's Division ever since she ended April's historic title reign, Ruby Riot.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I have no desire to discredit Ruby like you have done with Natalya but it's hard to have your faith in Ruby given the fact that she's gone out of her way throughout the entirety of her reign dating back to the very night she won it...to avoid facing Natalya.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya came out to challenge her IMMEDIATELY AFTER SHE WON, WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO GIVE HER A SHOT?

[Mauro Ranallo]
We all know Natalya had planned to challenge April for the title that night, just because Ruby cashed in she's expected to change that? Natalya's been a huge supporter of the division, always in the back to congratulate the new champion whomever it might be when they walk through the curtain...but she didn't want to just be "happy" for her, she wanted the title and I don't think that was wrong of her.

[Corey Graves]
Right, wrong it doesn't matter now. Ruby gave in and had pity on Natalya and now not only will she be known for ending the riegn no one in this entire division could end, she'll now also be known for being Natalya's last opponent.

After the appropriate amount of negativity surrounds her, courtesy of the crowd, she begins her descent down the entrance ramp but it seems slower than usual, almost as if she's purposefully drawing this out as long as possible in an attempt to get into her challengers head before the match even begins. Each step must feel like an eternity for Natalya while a cold smirk is etched on Riot's face, fully aware of her actions. She eventually makes it to the bottom of the ramp, her smirk almost vanishing, and locks eyes with not only her opponent for the evening but also the woman who is looking to end her reign. You can feel the intensity in the simple stare from both women.

[Mauro Ranallo]
To think these two started out with a bit of a friendship, but well...there's no traces of that now.

[Corey Graves]
Hey there's no room for friendships in this business.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh, weren't you just praising Alexa & Nia for their inspiring friendship earlier?

[Corey Graves]
I said there's no room, that doesn't mean there aren't exceptions to that...clearly they've got a strong bond...while Ruby & Natalya, well...not so much.

Riot is the first to break eye contact, shifting her focus up towards the steel cage ominously hovering above the ring. After a few moments of being lost in thought, Riot's smirk reemerges before she takes a step back and slides into the ring, sitting on a knee while both her hands find themselves wrapped around the middle rope. She pulls herself up shortly after, undoing the Championship from around her waist before lifting it up towards the air. Riot looks over towards Natalya, whose eyes are almost glued to the Women's Championship, causing Riot to shout out, “This is as close as you're going to get!” towards the Canadian native. With Riot's theme dying down and both women in their respective corners, JoJo walks forward from the corner with a microphone in hand and begins to speak.

JoJo
The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Women's Championship! And it's to be contested inside a Steel Cage, where the only way to win is to pin your opponent or to escape the cage. Per the agreement signed prior to this match, if Natalya loses...she must leave XWL. Introducing first, the challenger, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada...NATALYA!!

Natalya ends her death staredown with Ruby long enough to rush to the corner and thrust her arms into the air screaming out "THIS IS IT YOU GUYS, THIS OUR NIGHT, THIS IS THE NIGHT I WIN THE TITLE!"

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 SPO7wuR

Nattie's declaration brings forth the exact reaction you would expect, loud cheers that soon subside as she steps off of the second rope, and starts to remove her jacket.

JoJo
And her opponent, residing in Lafayette, Indiana, she is the Gatekeeper of the Women's Division and the defending Women's Champion, Ruby Riot!

With that, Riot pushes herself off of the turnbuckle and lifts the Women's Championship as high as her arms would allow, shouting out “Who's ready for a Riot!” which causing a predictable negative reaction from the live audience in attendance. She hands the Championship to the referee, who shows it to both women before raising it above his head, showing those in the crowd and watching at home the prize at stake in this match. A few moments pass before he brings the Championship back down and makes his way towards the turnbuckle closest to the timekeeper's area, handing over the Championship before signaling for not only the bell but for the cage to be lowered.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is it, this match is about to be underway. Any final predictions, Corey?

[Corey Graves]
Natalya loses, again...like always, which actually isn't very much of a prediction, more like a fact.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know why I even asked.

[Corey Graves]
Neither do I, did you expect me to lie? Oh sure, Natalya's going to win, obviously.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sarcasm aside...folks it is now time for The Main-Event. Can Natalya do it?

[Corey Graves]
No.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm talking to them, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
And I'm answering for them. They might hope with all their heart that this night will be different from all the others, but deep down we knew the second Natalya agreed to Ruby's terms that Emergence was going to be her last night in XWL.

A wide shot of both women standing across the ring from one another and a cage slowly being lowered is shown, the cage almost mocking Riot for her drawing out her entrance. Almost as if some unspoken rule, Natalya and Riot patiently wait in their respective corners for the cage to fully drop, however long it takes. Seconds feel like hours as the feeling of claustrophobia and captivity begin to set in but neither have yet to make a move, almost as if they're chomping at the bit. They finally get their wish, as the Steel Cage reaches its destination, a smirk appearing on the faces of both women, this long awaited contest now ready to get underway.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Riot Kick!

[Corey Graves]
Otherwise known as the kick that ousted Natalya from XWL.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's a bit presumptuous don't you think?

[Corey Graves]
Look, I'm not trying to discredit Natalya...but the last 8 years pretty much state that tonight is a foregone conclusion.

Having just kicked Natalya's lights out, The Women's Champion stares down at her for a moment. She could go for the pinfall and hope that Natalya's truly down and out...or, she could take advantage of the rules of this match, and escape the cage. With the audience rallying Natalya, trying to keep their hopes up, and their hero alive...they watch as Ruby grabs onto the cage and begins her ascent up the chain link wall.

[Corey Graves]
This is why Ruby Riot won The Money in The Bank at last year's Emergence, she's smart enough to know that if all you have to do is exit the cage, then why risk doing anything else?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'd argue that I think she's ran enough these past 2 months and if she truly is The "Gatekeeper" then she should prove it. Beat Natalya in the center of the ring and silence all doubts.

[Corey Graves]
She ended the reign of the longest reigning Women's Champion in XWL history if anyone has the audacity to doubt her they're just idiots.

The climb is painful to watch, seeing Ruby quickly making ground and increase the gap between herself and Natalya is almost looking like this match, and Natalya's XWL tenure is nearing its end. But as Ruby starts to try and climb onto the top, Natalya sits up groggy, looking around seeing nothing in her daze...and that's when her eyes immediately dart into the air, and she sees Ruby nearly escaping. Motivated by sheer panic alone, not wanting this all to be for not, she pulls herself up to her feet and starts to climb up after her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya's in hot pursuit of Ruby Riot!

[Corey Graves]
Can't she just ever give up?

[Mauro Ranallo]
She hasn't over the span of 8 years, and with tonight being bigger than any previous match in that time, it's no time to give up now.

Ruby tries to kick her foot at Natalya, to keep her at bay, to potentially knock her off and give her the clearance she needs to escape...but Natalya's enduring every boot, continuing her own ascent as she grabs Ruby by her leg and starts to yank her down to her level. Ruby's hand slips from the cage due to being pulled down, and she lands right on Natalya's shoulders in a very dangerous predicament. There Natalya stands on the top rope, Ruby in an Electric Chair, and things do not look good for The Women's Champion. Ever the tenacious one though, she goes for one last ditch effort to save herself. She tries to use the position of her legs to apply a makeshift reverse head scissor, then starts to fling herself back...looking for a reverse frankensteiner that if it hits, is sure to be the final nail in Natalya's coffin. But as she falls back....we notice one thing wrong with this situation. Natalya's not budging, and now Ruby's hanging against Natalya's back, helpless to what comes next. Natalya grabs both of Ruby's legs, using her headlock to her advantage, and suddenly flings Ruby forward, slingshotting her back into the cage with such power behind it that she immediately collides with the steel, and then falls to the mat utterly destroyed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia! What a manuever from Natalya!

[Corey Graves]
I'll give you that, that was a very smart counter to a move that's nearly impossible to avoid once it's in progress.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's courtesy of her training inside the infamous Dungeon, she was taught how to execute, and avoid just about any move.

The audience right on cue begins a quite vocal "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!" chant as they watch Ruby just drop to the mat. Natalya's still on the top rope, she could use this time to escape, to climb out and emerge our New Women's Champion. But as her eyes look up at the cage, they soon lower back to the mat. After 8 years, bouncing back from more failures than she'd like to remember...if she wants to prove she's capable of being at the top she most likely if she could help it, would want to do so by pinning or submitting The Champion, not escaping them, like the title has escaped her at every point before now. She hops down, back to the mat, and seeing Ruby ripe for her picking she bends down and starts to try and deadlift her off the mat, setting up for the N-Powerbomb that's been her bread and butter throughout most of these last 8 years. But as she lifts Ruby up, she finds out that Riot still has more fight left in her. Ruby unloaded with several shots to Natalya's temple, slipping out of Natalya's grasp, then attempts to grab her arm, setting her up for another Riot Kick, but Natalya shoves her back toward the cage, avoiding the move that ended April's historic reign and began perhaps Riot's own.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya's gotta get up, Ruby's crawling out of the door!

[Corey Graves]
Hey, she tried going over, but a true Champion knows if one strategy doesn't work? Always have a plan B. Why risk Natalya kicking out of that Superplex? Why climb the cage and risk being flung into the cage like earlier, when you can simply go out the door? It's genius.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think Ruby wanted this to be a Steel Cage Match because she knew she wouldn't have to pin Natalya, she could flee...like she'd done since winning that title. For Natalya's sake, I just hope she's able to stop her feet from touching that floor.

[Corey Graves]
She better hurry because half of Ruby's body is already through the door.  

Natalya's crawling after her, she's in a great deal of agony after that Superplex, but she can't let Ruby escape this cage, losing isn't an option for her. There's no "maybe next time" for Natalya, this is do or die and having survived a Buried Alive Match almost 4 months ago, she's looking to survive again here tonight. Ruby's hands grab the steps, starting to pull herself further and further away, all she has to do now is just fall to the floor and she'll be home free. But Natalya knowing this could be it, uses everything she has left in her to rush to her feet and dart after Ruby, grabbing her foot for dear life as The Champion's hands bang against the steps, trying to not let Natalya pull her back in.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya's caught Ruby, but she's still so close to the floor, can The Women's Champion fend The Anvilette off?

[Corey Graves]
Come on Ruby, you're almost there!

Natalya tries to pull her back in but Ruby's having none of it. As close as she gets back to inside, she clings to anything within her grasp. When the steps start to get out of reach she grabs the apron, scratching and clawing, doing anything she can to avoid getting pulled back in and the cage door getting slammed back shut. The audience fully behind The Challenger are rooting her on, wanting nothing more than for Natalya to get Ruby back in and stop her from escaping. However Ruby's starting to slip out of Natalya's hands, kicking her foot trying to get free, knowing as soon as she is she can dive bomb the floor and win this match. Natalya realizes her plan isn't working quite as well as she initially thought, granted it was mostly concocted out of panic alone. But she's gotta get Ruby back in, so what can she do? She starts to move forward, which essentially allows Ruby to get closer to the outside again, but it's for good reason. Because as Natalya is almost on top of Ruby now, she's able to wrap her arms around Ruby's waist, and she's starting to deadlift her away from the apron, using her power to her advantage. The audience pops in a loud reaction as Ruby flails and scratches at the air, trying to resist but she's being completely overpowered. Ruby's shrill screeching irritates our ears as she screams "LET ME GO!" but Natalya has other things in mind. All while she's kicking, while she's screaming every step of the motion...Natalya GERMAN SUPLEXES Ruby Riot back into the ring and immediately bridges for a cover as the audience shouts out their own count alongside the referee!

[Corey Graves]
How the hell did Natalya find the power to be able to do that?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
No one can dig quite as deep as her, and that's a prime example of it. This might be it, this might be the end of Ruby Riot's reign, and Natalya's journey to become Champion!

ONE.....

"CROWD: ONE!!!"

TWO.....

"CROWD:  TWO!!!"

"CROWD: TH-"

NO! Ruby's shoulder flies off the mat, breaking the bridge, much to the extreme dismay of the audience who got ahead of the referee's count and groan in disappointment.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That was as close as close gets!

[Corey Graves]
God, don't give me a heart attack, Ruby.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think Natalya might look to give Ruby a HART Attack.

[Corey Graves]
Oh will you stop, I'm sure that took too much out of Natalya that sh-

Nearly immediately after Ruby's released from Natalya's pin, Corey eats the words he was about to echo as The 3rd Generation Superstar is quickly back up, and she's stalking Ruby for exactly what Mauro said she would be. She knows she can't afford to waste any time, not when she's just nearly beaten The Champion. With determination in her eyes, she pulls Ruby over, beginning to double underhook the arms, the first step in the newest weapon in her arsenal. It's the move that beat Sasha, it's the move that finally beat April, and it may very well be the move that finally makes her Champion. As she tries to tighten her underhook, Ruby starts to fight it, struggling free then raises her foot for a superkick, but Natalya ducks it, starts to rotate for her discus clothesline, but as she comes back around...SUPERKICK! But Natalya doesn't fall to the mat, instead, she stands there stunned, perhaps a delayed reaction, maybe an impending knockout, the shock of the kick keeps her up but for all intensive purposes, she's out. So Ruby lets out a riot inciting scream, then lunges with a move in mind to bring the crowd favorite down.

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

[Mauro Ranallo]
SHE'S DONE IT!

[Corey Graves]
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WELL YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, NATALYA IS WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

[Corey Graves]
She actually did it...SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Would you just listen to this crowd...wow...the connection they share with Natalya, seeing her struggles, and now...seeing it all be worth it for this one moment that so many said would never come...this is incredible!

The audience is on their feet, cheering as loud as they've cheered all night, there isn't a single person that isn't clapping and smiling over what has just happened. The cage is quickly raised as Natalya sits on her knees, tears streaming down her face. The referee retrieves The Women's Championship from the timekeeper then wastes no time bending down and presenting it to its new holder. Natalya almost in disbelief, as if this feels like a dream, a dream she doesn't want to wake up from, a dream she's probably had at least once through these past 8 years, where she saw this happen, and then woke up...realizing it hadn't. But tonight, this night might be a "dream" come true, but it is VERY REAL! As she turns to the referee, staring at The Women's Title, she audibly says "Is...is that really mine?" and the referee smiles with a nod, extending it to her, the winner of this match. With the title now in her possession, we watch as the emotional new champion soaks her moment in.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 TtqjxBQ

[Mauro Ranallo]
Whether you're a fan of Natalya's or not...this moment right here, has to tug at your heartstrings. No one is immune to failures, they're as much a part of your life as success is...but for this woman right here, they've done nothing but accumulate over these last 8 years.

[Corey Graves]
It all started nearly exactly 8 years ago back in March of 2010 when Natalya walked into Final Stand as Divas Champion, set to defend in a Falls Count Anywhere special referee match...where The General Manager Vickie Guerrero would officiate their "match" which in the end was merely disguised as a blatant screwjob which saw Michelle McCool lock in The MAD-T submission and Vickie called for the bell, ending Natalya's first, and last reign as any sort of Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Much like Ruby, she came in like a blaze of fire, lighting every part of this division up, but as quickly as she rose...just as quickly she fell. She's tried since then to recover, to be a better person, to be proof that you truly can be yourself, and be successful...but those moments didn't materialize into proof, they simply mounted up into one failure after the next.

[Corey Graves]
I'll be honest I had zero doubt heading into tonight that she was not winning, that she would lose and this was her swan song. I'm stunned, but also at the same time, a part of me is proud of her, because when you have people like me, like Ruby, like Sasha, like a lot of people as the failures added up and more people lost faith in her...but when you have those people telling you to just give up, that it never will happen...there has to come a point where you start to think, maybe they are right?

Finally pulling herself up off the mat, Natalya glows out of sheer joy as she collapses against the corner, spent both physically for what Ruby and the cage itself put her through, but also very mentally spent because today couldn't have been an easy day to get through. To head into this arena not knowing if you'd ever set foot into another if you'd leave tonight disappointed one final time. But with every tear that falls, it's not out of sadness, no...those are happy tears, and some audience members have some of their own. Especially the die-hard fans that saw her go so long without a title, yet never gave up on her. They were with her that fateful night after Final Stand 8 years ago, and they are with her now...seeing her rise up stronger than ever.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 XC2nHh0

[Mauro Ranallo]
As the voices of doubt, no doubt began to test the spirit of Natalya, especially this past year...it was easy to expect tonight to be her finale, the end of truly an era...but you can't ever underestimate HEART.

[Corey Graves]
It's easy to when that heart hasn't gotten Natalya anywhere before, so why would we expect any different now? But, I will say there is a certain strength that is acquired when you get knocked down. Natalya may have been knocked down A LOT...and I mean A LOT...but, every single time she got up and continued on as if nothing truly could break her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You can't break what was already broken, I can't get Natalya's words out of my head after her very passionate speech in her contract signing on Anarchy with Riot. We often heard she was unbreakable, but we finally learned WHY she was. It wasn't because she was immune to it, it was because, at a certain point, there's nothing left to break.

[Corey Graves]
Now tonight, she's picked up those pieces, and she is whole.

Having allowed Natalya a moment to recover from the shock of this moment and the match in general, the referee approaches her and grabs her arm, lifting it into the air, as she raises The Women's Championship up in the other hand and the crowd reaction is just as loud as it's been. There she stands, her music playing, the title she's fought so hard and so long to attain in her hands, and to make this moment even more special, she begins to be serenaded by The XWL fans with an ever so appropriate "YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DESERVE IT!" chant.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Indeed she DOES deserve it. Many others in her shoes gave long ago, but not her...

[Corey Graves]
I think I know what truly pushed her over the edge, back onto the ledge from the cliff, and saved perhaps her dream of having this moment. Do you remember what happened a month ago?

[Mauro Ranallo]
You mean Natalya's first opportunity at Riot's title?

[Corey Graves]
Exactly. We saw that match end with Natalya winning, due to the referee not seeing Ruby's foot on the rope. Natalya for the first time in this long grueling experience, at that moment...thought she was champion, that she had achieved the pinnacle. I think that truly reminded her that was...possible. Maybe not then, but had the ropes not been a factor, she would have won. And we saw tonight, no rope break, no disqualification, no count outs...she won.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ruby lost The Champion's advantage, but that was at her own request, she wanted to end Natalya's career in a dungeon of her own kind, just as Natalya's career began in a dungeon.

[Corey Graves]
A Steel Cage Match absolutely favored Ruby, she didn't have to pin Natalya, she could escape the cage, just as she did, in fact, try numerous times through their contest.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But Natalya was there at every step, down to the final 30 seconds when Ruby Riot had ascended the cage and was about to climb out.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya climbed as fast as she could, reaching the top herself, grabbing an unsuspecting Ruby, and she, I don't know how to quite call it...but some sort of a suplex, perhaps of a gutwrench german variety off the top...sending both back into the ring and perhaps numb to the pain Natalya got back up and sealed the deal with The Hart Attack 2.0.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Named in honor of her family, it put Sasha away back at Roulette, it proved once and for all that Natalya could beat April at International Incident, and it just proved to be the key to making Natalya Women's Champion.

Natalya's arm is lowered, and she then stumbles over to the corner, climbing up onto the second rope, where she raises The Women's Championship up high for all to see.  

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 GW9YgRz

This is an image many thought we'd never see but now it's impossible for these fans in attendance and watching at home to ever forget. Emergence 2018, was the night they saw Natalya Neidhart EMERGE as THE NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION! It's written all over Natalya's face just how much this all means to her, she lives and breathes this business. She has hopes for a division to built on respect, to be the model for women after her to follow, and now tonight she has proven it's not impossible. You don't have to be cutthroat, you don't have to backstab anyone, you just have to want it bad enough, and no one has wanted it quite as badly as Natalya has wanted this, as we her fans have wanted this. April referred to her as the light of this division, the beacon of hope that could end the cycle of disrespect and jealousy plaguing it...and now here our beacon stands, brighter than ever, as with living breathing proof.  

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 SBtPUQR

The camera changes views, zooming in slightly to get a full look of our new Champion, as the tears have dried, and the smile on her face is forever cemented after this night. Given the gravity of what this night held, this isn't just any title win, this is THE title win. Well, what happens after a feel-good moment? A cash in. But thankfully Nia's music hasn't started playing...so what else happens? CONFETTI! With her Women's Championship displayed proudly, the crowd roaring with excitement, a burst of pink and black confetti starts to fall from the ceiling, covering everything from the audience, to the ring, to the entire ringside area, it's a storm of pink and black and we hope it never stops.  

[Corey Graves]
Normally I'd complain about being covered like this, but Natalya's earned this, so I'll grin and bear it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
How kind of you...anyways, this has been a truly incredible night. It began with the crowning of a NEW Intercontinental Champion, followed by the shocking return of Chris Sabin. We saw Matt Sydal make his return to cost JBL Money in The Bank, while in the same shocking bubble Aiden English took Wade Barrett's spot in Money in The Bank and WON!

[Corey Graves]
A dangerous new group of Japan's finest Shinsuke Nakamura, Tetsuya Naito, Kenny Omega, and Evil made a very ominous statement that threatens XWL's future as we know it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss potentially has ridden Asuka from XWL after a brutal beatdown, and then after that, she helped her new friend Nia Jax by climbing the ladder herself and retrieving the contract for her.

[Corey Graves]
Sami Zayn successfully defended his World Heavyweight Title once again, fending off The World Television Champion Dean Ambrose and earning his respect after beating The Lunatic Fringe in his stomping ground.

[Mauro Ranallo]
So many more incredible things, truly a night that brought excitement every step of the way.

[Corey Graves]
I can't wait until Anarchy for all the fallout of what happened tonight. And of course, Dean Ambrose's second defense as World Television Champion when he faces Pete Dunne who not only beat Cody, Christian, & CM Punk to earn this opportunity but earlier tonight also beat Cody in the final encounter of their rivalry. This is going to be a great contest.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Dean Ambrose certainly is going to have no mercy on The Bruiserweight as he reels from his loss to Zayn. He might not be a dual Champion, but he is in fact STILL The Innagural World Television Champion and our face of Anarchy.

Through the blindness that a wave of confetti usually brings, we see Natalya's long exited the ring and is now making rounds around the barricades by the ringside area touching hands with the fans and hugging some as well. They supported her, and if it hadn't of been for them who knows if this moment would have happened. She could stay out here all night, thanking each and every last one of them, celebrating her moment, THEIR moment...but she soon starts to make her way toward the ramp, still interacting with fans with every step forward she makes. The confetti starts to subside and we see that she's overwhelmed, and she's exhausted, but the feeling of elation she feels right now is paramount to anything else. This is what she's dreamed of, this is what she's fought for, and it's finally here...she's finally walking up the ramp as Women's Champion. Soon she spins around and faces the cameras, holding her new prize with both hands as she hoists it into the air.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 GInDH4a

[Mauro Ranallo]
We've been so caught up in the celebration of this moment that I didn't even think about what awaits Natalya after tonight is over. She's done it, she's The Women's Champion..what's next?

[Corey Graves]
Or perhaps the more apt question, WHO is next to step up to the plate? Will Nia Jax waste no time in forcing her way into the title picture with her newfound Money in The Bank contract?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya displayed a lot of power tonight against Ruby Riot, but Nia Jax is an entirely different beast, quite literally at that.

[Corey Graves]
One thing for certain, Natalya's waited so long for this, that she's not going to give it up so easily.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, as we say goodnight, as we thank you all for tuning in tonight to what will go down in history as one of our best Pay-Per-Views in recent memory...we stare this last image. Natalya Neidhart is The New Women's Champion, congratulations Natalya...from all of us at XWL, we'll see you in Phoenix Arizona where we expect all of the incredible things we've seen tonight to spill over into an equally as incredible night ahead on Anarchy!

The cameras cut away from the commentary team, and the sole focus is now on the ramp where Natalya still stands, victorious, and WHOLE.

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Scm9y6g

Hard work does pay off, and our last image on this crazy night where every minute was filled with exciting action is Natalya proudly displaying The Women's Championship, as the audience echoes another "YOU DESERVE IT!" chant.

END OF SHOW  

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Damn. Ask and you shall receive I suppose lazy/Fro
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Beautiful main event!
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:31 pm

You had one job, Ruby.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:15 pm

An absolutely incredible show, there were so many shocking moments, and I'm hyped for what's to come at the result of all of them. Congratulations to all the winners, now with that said, it's time for The PPV Award Voting! The following are the categories.

Male Competitor of The PPV
Female Competitor of The PPV
Match of The PPV
Promo of The PPV
OMG Moment of The PPV
Feud of The PPV

Please PM or IM me your votes. If some people aren't familiar with this allow me to explain we have categories where you the members submit your write-in votes for each. You can vote for yourself if you truly believe yours is most deserving, but otherwise, we ask that you not.

These winners in each category will be nominees for the next Slammy Awards and you'll have until Friday at 12:00 PM EST to submit your votes to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18   XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL EMERGENCE 3/19/18-4/2/18
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Events-
Jump to: