Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

New Contracts Are Exciting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New Contracts Are Exciting Empty
PostSubject: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:18 pm

May I have a contract for Brock as my second? I'd actually like to just reserve him untill '12 comes out so I can get back to being active and developing yoshi and his character with a feud. cheers either way!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 pm

I think someone was wanting him, I'll leave it to E/T because he will know for sure.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:00 pm

No one was reserving him, but with that said I'm not really sure about you being him...If we did approve this you have to promise to be active as him since he is a fairly big name and would be a shame to waste that if the person who was him wasn't going to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:35 pm

first-off-excuse-my-roken-keyoard-im-too-lazy-to-get-on-my-phone.can-i-reserve-him-till-12-comes-out-that-gives-me-time-to-e-active-with-yoshi-again-trollers-eware gr8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:47 pm

derekpush wrote:
first-off-excuse-my-roken-keyoard-im-too-lazy-to-get-on-my-phone.can-i-reserve-him-till-12-comes-out-that-gives-me-time-to-e-active-with-yoshi-again-trollers-eware gr8

New Contracts Are Exciting 2ZCBB
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 pm

E/T wrote:
No one was reserving him, but with that said I'm not really sure about you being him...If we did approve this you have to promise to be active as him since he is a fairly big name and would be a shame to waste that if the person who was him wasn't going to be.
This
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:22 pm

steveaustinBSR wrote:
E/T wrote:
This

Look at Kyle being all official mischief
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:46 pm

E/T wrote:
be active as him since he is a fairly big name and would be a shame to waste that if the person who was him wasn't going to be.
Isn't that what you said about Swagger to AVG before Pjay took him? plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:14 pm

mischief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts Are Exciting   New Contracts Are Exciting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Contracts Are Exciting
Page 1 of 1