Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive with Sami Zayn.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

XWL.com Exclusive with Sami Zayn. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive with Sami Zayn.   XWL.com Exclusive with Sami Zayn. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:48 pm

We see a camera man chasing own Sami Zayn, who is holding his neck World Title in the other hand, Mike Rome along side the Camera man yelling for Sami.

Mike Rome
Sami! Hey Sami! Can we get a word!

Sami stops and looks over, a smile crosses his face.

Sami Zayn|World Champion
Mike! Hey man whats up!

Mike Rome
I was wondering if we could get your thoughts on what happened tonight? Eli Drake saying what he said and Dean Ambrose becoming number one contender for your Championship?

Sami smiles, he places the belt on his shoulder and takes his hand off his neck.

Sami Zayn|World Champion
Look man, just because I'm World Champion now doesn't mean I'm unbeatable, Eli was just the better man in there tonight. I got caught and lost, it happens. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what he said. I'm still the World Champion, I can lose every match leading up to the pay-per-view but as long as I defend this Title, those other matches? Doesn't matter to me if I win or lose, I'm just going to go out there and prove why I'm the World Champion by out performing everyone in that ring. If I happen to lose a few of those matches, that's fine, because I know no matter what the Zayniacs will always be on my side and cheer me on when I need it, but to do what he did? To THROW the World Heavyweight Championship at me like it was garbage? That's uncalled for, and the reason why he'll NEVER be a World Champion. If you can't respect the Championships of the company that you're in then why the hell are you even here? Those people to me are worse than trash, worse than scum. They are just nothing.

Sami calms himself and wipes his face.

Sami Zayn|World Champion
Anyways to Dean Ambrose, the man is a hell of a competitor I'll give him that, but he best not try to rely on his "Club" I got to the top by myself, I didn't need any help to climb that ladder and pull down the briefcase to become Mr. Money in the Bank and I damn sure didn't need any help cashing in said briefcase to beat the Miz for this World Championship around my shoulder.

Sami takes the belt off his shoulder and looks at it.

Sami Zayn|World Champion
It will be one hell of a match at Emergence don't get me wrong, but at the end of the night....

Sami Zayn looks up from the belt and into the eyes of Mike Rome

Sami Zayn|World Champion
All you'll here is, AND STILL YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Sami....Zayn....

Sami puts the belt back over his shoulder and walks towards his locker room.

Mike Rome
Thank you, Sami.

This exclusive fades out.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL.com Exclusive with Sami Zayn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive with Sami Zayn.   XWL.com Exclusive with Sami Zayn. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm

"and I damn sure didn't need any help cashing in said briefcase to beat the Miz for this World Championship around my shoulder. "

Just for Miz to go through a 2 hour long HIAC match beforehand.

:miz

But I liked the promo nice little post-show thing like WWE has, wish we had more of those.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive with Sami Zayn.
Page 1 of 1