Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Member Survey January 2018: Any member who doesn't submit their answers will NOT be booked

Go down 
+17
mandyrosestan
Harmon
T-Roll
Plus
KingWolf
Strummania
IIYoungg
Slothio
Shootist
imagohard2nite
Zack
Oreo
Tango
LazyEye513
Austin
Pringle96`
P.R Son
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Member Survey January 2018: Any member who doesn't submit their answers will NOT be booked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Member Survey January 2018: Any member who doesn't submit their answers will NOT be booked   XWL Member Survey January 2018: Any member who doesn't submit their answers will NOT be booked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Introduction

Periodically the admin team likes to throw out a survey for EVERY member to respond to, whether they've been here a week, a month, a year or more. This is to pick their brain and gain a different perspective from our own. Maybe we've loved an idea and you hated it, tell us, and explain why so that we can see things from your point of view, and maybe make necessary changes to line up better with your beliefs. So please, make it a priority to answer these questions as honestly as possible. Your opinion will not upset us, what will upset us is if we could have changed something to improve your experience, and you don't tell us.

As the title clearly states, any member that doesn't take part in this survey by the end of International Incident will not be booked until they do. This is because it's important to us that we hear from every member, often times things can go unnoticed, things can slip through the cracks, and we want to have this open discussion to make every member feel as if their voice matters because it does. An example I'll give is back at Breakthrough a match happened that almost didn't because of a policy/decision we had made regarding match types, but after multiple discussions, that changed. It even introduced our new appeal process where people can dispute our decisions in a respectful manner to try and give us a point of view we maybe didn't fully grasp before. Like Zack, he was only allowed to be one character, but he appealed that, and so we gave him the chance on a trial basis to be 2. So we want that with all of you, we want you to take the time to do this survey, because you may think repeating something someone already said is pointless, but to us it shows that there are multiple people who feel this way, so it's more likely to result in that issue being addressed.

This is an open forum for everyone to let their voices be heard, and members are encouraged to give their thoughts on others ideas and answers, just remember to do so respectfully, thank you.

What do you like most about XWL?

What do you like least about XWL?

When it comes to booking, what is your overall assessment of how you've been booked? Is there enough variety? Could there be more? Do you want all of your characters booked every week? Or do you want them sporadically booked? And most of all do you believe we're presenting your characters as best as possible, or could we do better?

What is your opinion of The "PPV Awards" do you like them? Do you like the stories that go along with each winner of every category? Or is this something you don't really pay attention to, and the stories are just not important to you? Do you just want us to put a similar post out with just the winners, and leave it at that?

How do you feel about The Current XWL Championships? Are title matches happening often enough, or too often? Do you want more titles? Less titles? Tell us.

The decision process when it comes to setting up a Champion's next challenger is a mix of contender matches, which we self-admittedly agree could happen more often. And also taking a Character's recent body of work and the stories they've been apart of to put forth a potentially entertaining and great story by simply deciding a challenger instead of putting it up to chance. Do you agree with both processes? Do you feel as if we've been fair when deciding what happens, and who it happens with?

The XWL Overall System was brought in over a year ago now, are there any issues you see with it that could be addressed? Such as overall boosts happening too often, or not often enough? What "rewards" would you like to see added that you could spend your earned points on other than the ones currently implemented?

If you could change one thing about XWL, what would it be, and why?

Interplayer issues are never something we like to deal with, but unfortunately, with a wide range of differing personalities, they're virtually unavoidable. Whether it be lack of communication, accountability, or problems with a match, how would you like us to respond to these situations?

Ask us ANYTHING
For this final section of The XWL 2018 Survey, we'd like to give you the opportunity to ask The Admins ANY question about the league.

OPTIONAL QUESTION

Pitch us an idea to improve the overall experience of XWL, it could pertain to the site, the titles, the booking, the shows, anything.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BDNJSO_Jerry
New Talent

XWL Member Survey January 2018: Any member who doesn't submit their answers will NOT be booked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Member Survey January 2018: Any member who doesn't submit their answers will NOT be booked   XWL Member Survey January 2018: Any member who doesn't submit their answers will NOT be booked - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 7:54 pm

What do you like most about XWL?
I like the point system, because it gives everyone an opportunity to be on the same playing field, and shows how much you’ve progress with the character.

What do you like least about XWL?
The one thing I don’t like would have to be the amount of finisher you have to do in a regular match.

When it comes to booking, what is your overall assessment of how you've been booked? Is there enough variety? Could there be more? Do you want all of your characters booked every week? Or do you want them sporadically booked? And most of all do you believe we're presenting your characters as best as possible, or could we do better?
Based on my recent activity I feel my time on the cards are understandable.

What is your opinion of The "PPV Awards" do you like them? Do you like the stories that go along with each winner of every category? Or is this something you don't really pay attention to, and the stories are just not important to you? Do you just want us to put a similar post out with just the winners, and leave it at that?
PPV rewards are something I haven’t paid much attention. Will look into now though.

How do you feel about The Current XWL Championships? Are title matches happening often enough, or too often? Do you want more titles? Less titles? Tell us.
I feel the amount of titles are good based on the amount of people we have, would like to see tag team titles or hardcore just to bring out some edge.

The decision process when it comes to setting up a Champion's next challenger is a mix of contender matches, which we self-admittedly agree could happen more often. And also taking a Character's recent body of work and the stories they've been apart of to put forth a potentially entertaining and great story by simply deciding a challenger instead of putting it up to chance. Do you agree with both processes? Do you feel as if we've been fair when deciding what happens, and who it happens with?
I feel there should be more challenger matches just to give those people who don’t promo often or are in any story lines but get matches done a chance. Although people that promo often make a good story line for title matches and title runs in the long run.

The XWL Overall System was brought in over a year ago now, are there any issues you see with it that could be addressed? Such as overall boosts happening too often, or not often enough? What "rewards" would you like to see added that you could spend your earned points on other than the ones currently implemented?
I like the overall system how it is.

If you could change one thing about XWL, what would it be, and why?
If I could change one thing it would be the way to win. I feel if it is a regular match instead of 2 finishers to win 2 signature and a finisher and be able to win off a signature in a regular match. In a championship match or #1 contender match I feel that’s where you should win with 2 finishers but I feel a OMG moment should count towards you finisher. Only in a Championship or #1 contender match. That would match simple matches faster and easy, and championship and contender matches more intense.

Interplayer issues are never something we like to deal with, but unfortunately, with a wide range of differing personalities, they're virtually unavoidable. Whether it be lack of communication, accountability, or problems with a match, how would you like us to respond to these situations?
I haven’t had in issues like this yet so I’m not really sure.

Ask us ANYTHING

Since there are so many double characters, Why didn’t we keep the 2 shows and separate them that way?

OPTIONAL QUESTION
I feel if it is a regular match instead of 2 finishers to win 2 signature and a finisher and be able to win off a signature in a regular match. In a championship match or #1 contender match I feel that’s where you should win with 2 finishers but I feel a OMG moment should count towards you finisher. Only in a Championship or #1 contender match. That would match simple matches faster and easy, and championship and contender matches more intense.
Back to top Go down

XWL Member Survey January 2018: Any member who doesn't submit their answers will NOT be booked
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2