Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Following Breakthrough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive: Following Breakthrough Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Following Breakthrough   XWL.com Exclusive: Following Breakthrough Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 6:54 pm

We open up on the backstage area where we find Chad Gable walking down a hall, back to the camera. His title he had defended earlier in the night drapped on top of his back, covering his shoulder blades. He is drenched in sweat, still in his attire from earlier in the evening where he had come off of his match with Swann and Ziggler.

"Chad! Chad!"

The person behind the camera sounds off, causing Gable to turn around towards the camera, smiling.

[Camera Woman]
Chad, can I get a quick word on how you feel walking out of Breakthrough?

[Chad Gable]
Yeah, sure. I mean, what a match right? A triple threat in my first defense of a title ever and I walked away with the belt, clean. Can't get much better, right?

[Camera Woman]
Do you have any response to Ziggler's challenge he made earlier tonight?

[Chad Gable]
Dolph has this bad habit of biting off more than he can chew. He did that when he stepped up against Rich and then up against me. But hey, I'm a fighting champion. Whatever Layla and the fans want, I'm down for I mean-

Gable stops mid sentence, a blur of black darting in front of the camera, sending Gable toppling into the wall. The figure begins to throw a volley of punches and kicks, unloading on Gable, stomping him into next week. Coming off of that match as well, it's obvious that Gable can hardly defend himself, doing his best to throw up his hands to block the blows but failing with the suddeness of the attack. The figure steps off, spitting down on Gable revealing himself as Sami Callihan.

The Switchblade pushes the camera back, grabbing a chair off from the side and grabbing hold of Gable's arm. He snatches it up, opening the chair and setting Gable's hand inside of it before setting it on the ground. Sami then lifts the belt off of the ground, throwing it down on top of Gable before stomping the chair closed. Gable lashes out in pain, screaming as he does, his wrist quite possibly broken after that. Sami steps off, brushing his hair back, the look of disgust across his face. The camera woman jumps in between them, the camera going wild as she calls out for help. The camera falls, watching Sami walk out of the hall, back to Gable who can still be heard, crying out in pain.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Following Breakthrough
Page 1 of 1