Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

well this sucks donkey ass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GamerShane31
Mid Card

well this sucks donkey ass Empty
PostSubject: well this sucks donkey ass   well this sucks donkey ass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:56 am

to get to the point. my son used my x1 as a coster for his orange juice when i wasnt looking. it knocked it over onto the top and insides of the xbox. so im out a xbox. no warrenty. so i am sorry to lazy and plus for the storyline fuck up. Ideally i would like to keep wyatt at least for promos/manger type role. but honestly i dont know the timeframe for a new xbox. could be a few months. could be longer. So up to the Admins. if they think it will be better to drop my guys to be fair, thats cool. i know someone whoos interested in wyatt at least
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: well this sucks donkey ass   well this sucks donkey ass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Shit. I'm sorry to hear about that, man. This was brought up to the admins and we'll give you an answer as soon as we can. In the meantime, better watch where that kid of yours is putting his orange juice
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: well this sucks donkey ass   well this sucks donkey ass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 10:51 pm

Austin wrote:
Shit. I'm sorry to hear about that, man. This was brought up to the admins and we'll give you an answer as soon as we can. In the meantime, better watch where that kid of yours is putting his orange juice
If it easier to just drop and come back whn able Thats fine. Im gonna have to start saving anyways now. Might just save for an X
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: well this sucks donkey ass   well this sucks donkey ass Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:15 am

Damn there is nothing worse than that -- that is why my kids are not allowed to even put a disc inside it -- they have to ask one of us -- hopefully you get sorted.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: well this sucks donkey ass   well this sucks donkey ass Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:34 pm

I'd say pour one out for your Xbox, but I guess your son already did.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: well this sucks donkey ass   well this sucks donkey ass Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Okay Beardy sorry for the delay on the awaited response! Us admins had a long talk about it, and seeing how you actually own the game, and we understand what happened. We believe it is best that you go on a 3 month break. So you could get stuff figured, and possibly a way to obtain a new xbox! Just please keep one of us admins updated on your situation, and also you are allowed to post promos of any kind with your characters!
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: well this sucks donkey ass   well this sucks donkey ass Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Leo Kruger/Harmon wrote:
Okay Beardy sorry for the delay on the awaited response! Us admins had a long talk about it, and seeing how you actually own the game, and we understand what happened. We believe it is best that you go on a 3 month break. So you could get stuff figured, and possibly a way to obtain a new xbox! Just please keep one of us admins updated on your situation, and also you are allowed to post promos of any kind with your characters!  

Thanks i appriciatr it. but. To ne fair im going to drop my guys. Thought it over while waiting ya i can promo but it still messes up the others. Ill try to get a box in 3 months but wife is due in 3 weeks so money gonna be tight so i may not be able to save up in time. So free wyatt and wolfe. If they are free when i manage to get a new box ill pick em up if not ill get another one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well this sucks donkey ass   well this sucks donkey ass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well this sucks donkey ass
Page 1 of 1