Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

On Borrowed Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

On Borrowed Time Empty
PostSubject: On Borrowed Time   On Borrowed Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:16 am

April sits in a chair across from a not so happy looking doctor who is flipping through a notebook

[Doctor]
Well...I have to tell you April...this isn't good. You partially tore your right bicep. A full tear would have had you out for 4 to maybe even 6 months. Still...you should be doing nothing but resting for the next 3 to 6 weeks

April runs her hand through her hair and looks down at her title sitting on her lap

[April]
That's not an option

The doctor's look turns dark as he flips through some more pages on his notebook

[Doctor]
I don't think you understand me April. You had lingering injuries for over a year now. If you don't start taking better care of your health it's gonna come back to bite you

[April]
I'm a wrestler. Injuries happen. No one is one hundred percent but we carry on anyway. And that goes even more so for champions. I think I'll be fine

[Doctor]
No April, you won't be. These injuries go all the way back to your match with Paige-

[April]
Actually that wasn-

[Doctor]
Look I'm a doctor. You psychotic split personality or whatever is not my concern. Your health is. So as I was saying this goes back to your extreme rules match with Paige at...Downpour I believe you call it? Since then I seen your...matches. I've watched you put through tables. Through ladders. Hit with chairs. Inferno matches, TLC matches, and thrown off the top of a 20 ft cell on THREE occasions. April this isn't normal! Bodies aren't meant to go through this stress and you need to take a break

April stands up suddenly and slings her title over her shoulder

[April]
Well it's not an option! I'm not gonna give up my title because my body is a little hurt. Thank you for your help but I think I'm done here

[Doctor]
April you're not fully healed yet. Whatever happens on your next show you need to not compete. The more dangerous match the worse off you'll be. This is a matter of urgency. So take it easy from now on...or you won't have much of a career left

April hesitates while turning the doorknob

[April]
...I can't promise that

April opens the door and exits without a final word

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

On Borrowed Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Borrowed Time   On Borrowed Time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:01 pm

Brock Lesnar vs April NO Holds Barred match. Teach that doctor a lesson!
Back to top Go down

On Borrowed Time
Page 1 of 1