Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Orton speaks out.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

XWL.com Exclusive: Orton speaks out. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Orton speaks out.   XWL.com Exclusive: Orton speaks out. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 9:26 pm

The camera pans to a close up of a red briefcase with a question mark on the front of it, the case itself is metal covered with the red leather we saw before. The camera pans around the back of the case where we see a viper striking outwards. The case lifts up as the camera pans up we see Orton lifting the case and cradling it in his arms. He takes the camera away from the man holding it and sets it on the table next to him. He then kicks out the man and sits down at the table.  Briefcase in his arms still, he looks at it and smirks. He sets it down next to him and stares into the camera.

Randy Orton
I've held myself to few words for very good reasons. You see, you people don't deserve to hear me speak. Even right now I can feel vomit building up. But, I wanted to address a few things. So sit back relax and try to not be complete wastes of air.

Orton leans back and cracks his back on the chair.

Randy Orton
First let me address the match which I won this briefcase.

Orton places his hand on the briefcase and stares at it, he then looks back at the camera.

Randy Orton
Some people think my actions in that match were not ethical..... I personally don't give a damn if I accidentally break someone's neck. I'm here to WIN by any means necessary.  They way I see it, if you're not here to WIN then why even be here? You'd just end up being losers like Seth Rollins or the psycho Eric Young. Speaking of those two actually, why was Rollins even in our match? He didn't deserve to be in and the only reason he was is because he got in Eric and I's way. But in a way I got to thank him. He's the reason I was able to win this briefcase by choosing that match type, and also being on his back most of that match and don't get me wrong Young helped me just as much, his lack of awareness and smarts helped me out smart the both of them. I know they may try to come after me but personally I'm done with them. They have nothing I want and I don't need to prove anything to them. But, enough about those two. I bet you're wondering what's in this brief case.

Orton smirks and places the briefcase upfront of the camera and puts his face next to it. He stares at the camera and slowly starts to open it. It gets about a quarter way open  then he slams it shut and laughs.

Randy Orton
You don't deserve to see this yet. And quite frankly I was told not to open it until our little hiatus is over. So XWL Anachry we will also see what's in this case live. See us then...

Orton smirks and walks out of the room. We see a man appear from behind a door but we can't see his face. The camera fades out into black.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Orton speaks out.
Page 1 of 1