Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Anarchy Fallout!: Ambrose's Chase of Glory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

Anarchy Fallout!: Ambrose's Chase of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy Fallout!: Ambrose's Chase of Glory   Anarchy Fallout!: Ambrose's Chase of Glory Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:22 pm

This comes after the most recent Anarchy in which we saw Dean Ambrose and Bobby Roode fight their way into the crowd...

"WHERE IS HE!?"

A chair is flung through the hallway, Dean Ambrose bursting into frame as the video starts. He throws a few more things, eyes wandering, searching furiously for the man that cost him his World Championship Number One Contender shot, Bobby Roode. A backstage worker steps out into the hallway. Bad move. Dean rushes him, grabbing him by the collar, throwing him against the wall.

[Dean Ambrose]
Bobby Roode. Have you seen him?

"What!?"

The man is quivering, confused as to what is happening.

[Dean Ambrose]
ROODE!? WHERE IS HE!?

The man points down the hall and suddenly Ambrose is off. The crowd can be heard chanting for Zayn in the background, but the focus is on the chase as Ambrose darts through the hall. Within mere moments, he finds himself in a parking lot area. His head snaps from left to right, looking for signs of life. Suddenly, the screeching of tires sound, Dean's head snapping to the left once more, setting his sights on a vehicle.

The car speeds up, moving past Dean and the camera. In the window, halfway hanging out is Bobby Roode who stares down Dean, taunting him. Ambrose goes to chase it, but instead yells at the infamous Bobby Roode, who couldn't look happier.

[Dean Ambrose]
YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!

"BITE MY GLORIOUS ASS!"

The words echo as the car speeds off, darting from the parking lot area. Dean turns around, visibly pissed at what just occured. He takes one look at the camera before shoving it away.

[Dean Ambrose]
Get that out of my face.

Ambrose walks off, the camera moving back up to catch him leaving, heading deeper into the parking lot area to cool off as the video comes to a close.

Back to top Go down

Anarchy Fallout!: Ambrose's Chase of Glory
Page 1 of 1