Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Let's Talk About Roulette/The Break!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

Let's Talk About Roulette/The Break! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Talk About Roulette/The Break!   Let's Talk About Roulette/The Break! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:12 pm

Hi there guys, this is your friendly neighborhood admin Tyler here with an important couple of words dealing with Roulette.

As many of you know, this is our last Special Event before the two week hiatus to allow us to adapt to the new game. There are just a few things I personally, as well as the admin team I'm sure, would like to hit on to make this Event super successful.

I. Setting The Standard

First and foremost, I'm posting this after both the opening segment that has become a ritual here in XWL and the opening match have been posted. I'm proud to see that the standard has already been set and boy has it been set high. The first request we have is that you guys all work at least a quarter of how hard all those guys worked to get that done in time and this show should be simply phenomenal!

II. The Possible Influx

As you guys all know, with a new game comes a new revival of fire under each and every one of us to get into the action. First and foremost, this means we'll all want to work harder. But that shouldn't be the only thing we think about. During this time, there will definitely be an interest from other people to want to join our little league we have set up here. It's our job to be welcoming and really show these guys how awesome it is here and we're leaving that to you, the average member to do! Put your best work into this Special as it's truly going to be one of the first things everyone sees upon joining the site.

III. Find New People

Alright, this isn't going to be fun. No one wants to play online against a spamming jerk. But, finding new people is essential to the League's survival. All I ask is that if you find yourself itching to play the game and happen to go online, ask people if they want to join. Good or bad playstyle, just send out the website link and get people to sign on. After that it is up to them to find and follow the rule. Heck, go and make a post on other gaming forums promoting the site. The admins will, but that doesn't mean you guys can't.

IV. Have Fun.

This is the most important part of the puzzle. Please, just have fun with what you're doing. Yeah, we have a structure and deadlines and some stress, but upmost this is a fun online league and we can only hope everyone truly enjoys it. So make Roulette a memory of good and fun times.

Hope you guys kill it like I know all of you will. Let's do this!

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About Roulette/The Break!
Page 1 of 1