Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016

Go down 
+17
P.R Son
BOFA
Oreo
Stunner
Austin
LazyEye513
Sinister
T-Roll
GamerShane31
Plus
Pringle96`
Sam
Frowonder
KingWolf
NathanVII
Zack
Shane
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM:Barclays Center, Brooklyn New York
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

A Beast in on the Loose with a New Boss at the Helm

The F5 level storm laid waste to a Roman Empire, put down the Lunatic Fringe, and left the Phenomenal One somewhere lying in Suplex City. That's right The Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar is your new World Heavyweight Champion after a long and hard fought battle against Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and A.J. Styles! Not only that but thanks to an added stipulation to last night's Main-Event his advocate Paul Heyman is The New General Manager!

2. A Hellacious Intercontinental Encounter

Bray Wyatt endured the hard fought battle with a dangerous Leo Kruger to come out on top as your new Interconteniental Champion! But one has to think who really won last night? After the match Bray Wyatt was met with a discus clothesline on the ramp delivered by Luke Harper just
for him to be dropped on his knees for Kruger to deliver a message, "My rematch for Intercontinental Championship is going to be tomorrow night on Anarchy in a HELL IN A CELL! Until then Bray... Tah-Tah..." and he used a devastating big boot as his exclamation point. We will find out tonight who will be lucky to walk out as our IC Champion or even walk out at all in a HELL IN A CELL MATCH!!!!

3. The Love Triangle is Broken

The Golden Ticket Matt Sydal punching in yet another victory, now defeating The King of Strong Style, he's issued a "Golden Opportunity" open challenge tonight on Anarchy, who will accept the challenge? Will the person who steps up put an end to The Golden Ticket's tirade or will he just be another hole punched by Matt Sydal? Whatever the case it will certainly be an interesting time tonight on Anarchy.

4. Mia Yim's Conquest Continues

Having retired one of XWL's most accomplished wrestlers to win The Championship, Mia Yim has been on an unstoppable war path to prove she is the most superior women's athlete in the division and after causing Banks to go bankrupt in her quest for The Women's title, we ask ourselves if there's anyone that can stop this dangerous force that's shaken the women's division up for months now. Will there be anyone to step up and take the prestigous title from her? Will said challenger step up tonight?!

5. Because That's The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth.

The truth shines true as R-Truth walks out of Emergence as the new MITB Briefcase Holder after a truly amazing match. Defeating the likes of Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler, and Broken Matt Hardy. So what is next for all of these men. We will find out on Anarchy tonight as R-Truth Takes on Roman Reigns! Seth Rollins will take on Bobby Roode in a GLORIOUS match up! Broken Matt Hardy will be facing The Swiss Superman Cesaro! Last but most certainly not least The Show Off Doph Ziggler will be looking to put a stop to the YES! Movement as he battles Daniel Bryan! Who knows we might even witness the Dawn of the Truth Era!

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 OPQ96ax XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 BI3m8jz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Aiqm6CT XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 YiLDmsK

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 S5wARmX XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 ULGCjcp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 O7E7ZC1 XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 OKdqjCs

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Yi7NRTE XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 EaMqIef

NormalMatch

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 IUoeGVU XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 MaxQ7I9

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 YZTyPEB XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Fg8C708

Kevin Owens's Return Open Challenge

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Eljyn5W

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 23FBPZL XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 RpkLp1e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 YZJPnVO XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 KjGMOPV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 UEqT83J XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 JSBrZ1s

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 H43ZE7T XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Lp5Kgcr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 F2ZpJ3a XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Q01OmPy

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 71cavuE XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 OoJQoz8

Matt Sydal's Golden Opportunity Open Challenge

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 5f5cUFV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 NUUdBM2 XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 5Tq9eZR

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 YT8ACG5 XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 JgylZTW

Normal Match
 XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 8G8BVGS XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 M3rWaeg

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 6gniGCl XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 5tOg2pf

Hell In A Cell

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 SCspgh3

Last edited by Shane on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 12:06 pm

As we come back from break Mauro Ranallo welcomes us

Mauro Ranallo
Hello and welcome back to Monday Night Anarchy. It's been an interesting night so far, hasn't it Corey?

Corey Graves
Interesting? Is that how you'd describe the way  Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman treated the Chairman of the XWL? Personally I think it was disgusting.

Mauro Ranallo
Well I was really talking about the return of Tyson Kidd earlier tonight, and before then, the announcement that our new general manager is none other than they beautiful Layla. I mean talk about exciting!

Corey Graves
Exciting? Both of those things are even more disgusting than what Mr. McMahon was put through.

Mauro Ranallo
You know Corey, I seem to remember you praising our new World Heavyweight Champion earlier tonight, now you're berating him. You should really make your mind up.

Corey Graves
Let me try to explain this to you as simply as I can Mauro. I praise both Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman  for what they achieved at the payperview. Anyway that you look at it, beating three of the biggest names in the compay is an achievement you simply can't overlook. However, I don't praise, I don't condone, and I definitely don't agree with what happened earlier tonight. Of course Vince made a huge mistake naming Layla the general manager over a pure genius like Heyman, but that's no excuse to attack the man. You never, and I mean never put your hands on the boss, Mauro, that's practically career suicide.

Mauro Ranallo
Yes, well all I meant to say is that it's been an unpredictable show so far and we're only just getting started...

The lights in the area go out as Mauro speaks.

Mauro Ranallo
I'm sorry folks, it seems that the lights have gone out. Please bare with us as we try to find out what's going on here.

The titantron lights up to a bright white and we see the shadow of  a man standing in the centre of the stage.

Mauro Ranallo
What?.. Who's that?

A spotlight shines down on the stage and the crowd erupts in cheers as a video appears on the titantron and music starts to play over the PA system.

Corey Graves
Oh great this guy again. As if this show wasn't bad enough already.

Cody stands on the top of the stage, sporting his cheeky smile as the audience cheer him on. He looks out to the audience, clearly happy to be back home.

Mauro Ranallo
Just look at that. Look at the ovation that they're giving him. What a fantastic night we've had so far, firs Layla returns as the general manager, then we get to witness a battle of the hart's as Tyson Kidd returns from a year long injury, and now, one of XWL's biggest names is standing right there on the top of the stage. They're right when they say that anything can happen in XWL.

Cody starts to make his way down the ramp to the ring, taking his time, he shares glances with members of the audience, and even puts his arm around one of the women in the crowd, handing a wristband with the letters 'C and R' etched into the fabric to her young son.

Corey Graves
Wow, talk about sucking up to the crowd. Rhodes knows he's old news, and so he's pandering to the crowd.

Never once losing his smile, Rhodes darts toward the ring and dashes up the steel steps onto the apron, he takes one more look out to the audience cheering for him before entering the ring. An announcer from ringside hands him a microphone and his music comes to a slow halt.

Cody Rhodes
You know I've probably left this company more times than I should have but who can really blame me when I come back and get a welcome like that?

The whole crowd cheer loudly and chant for Cody.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 F1Hma6u

Cody Rhodes

It's honestly a great feeling to walk down that ramp to a loud cheering audience, knowing that they're cheering for you, but what's even better, is standing in this ring looking out at the thousand and thousands of people in attendance, all cheering for you. Thank you, thank you, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 5WDwWa2

Cody Rhodes
I've taken a lot of time off lately to help myself to cope with the passing of my father, and I have to be honest I haven't handled it too well. He meant the world to me, he wasn't just my father, he was my role model, and my inspiration for becoming a wrestler. Losing the most important man in my life was hard, and I couldn't manage my wrestling career alongside that. I came back four months ago because I thought I was ready to get back into the ring, to start right back from where I was before, but I was lying to myself, I wasn't ready, I didn't want to be ready.

Cody tries to compose himself as the emotion starts to get to him. The whole audience remains silent as he continues.

Cody Rhodes
All I wanted was to be with my family, to be with my wife, and believe it or not, my brother as well.  But now I realise that I can't spend my entire life hiding away from this, I owe it to myself, I owe it to my wife, and most importantly, I owe it to my father to step back in that ring and continue to do what I love to do, each and every single week, and that's to entertain every single one of you.

The silence is broken as the crowd start to cheer again.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 F1Hma6u

Cody Rhodes
My father did and does mean the world to me, but so do you guys, and I've been dreaming of this day for months...

Cody stops in his tracks and cracks a smile.

Cody Rhodes
Believe it or not, I didn't intend for this to be some emotional, depressing speech, but I guess I failed there huh?  What I'm trying to say is that I'm glad to be back and I can't wait to wrestle again for you guys!

Cody holds his mic up and the audience roar, cheering as loud as they can into the microphone... But is cut off by the lights once again going out

Mauro Ranallo
This is the second time tonight what is going on here?!

Corey Graves
I have no clue but if this keeps going I might develop epilepsy and I swear to god Ranallo if you let me die I'm going to kill you!

The cameras focus once again to a man facing the minitron with his head down

Corey Graves
Another one of these guys?! You have to be kidding me!

The PA System starts to blare static before finally being fixed and a familiar theme to some begins to play

Again the crowd erupts jumping onto their feet and slamming their hands against the barricade like rabid dogs

Mauro Ranallo
Oh my god, it's Kevin Owens!!!!!

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Kevin-owens

Corey Graves
Yes, finally someone I can get behind! Let's be honest here Ranallo he does that entrance best.

Mauro Ranallo
Well that's debatable!

Kevin Owens makes his way to the ring mildly shadowboxing before stopping by the kid who Cody had given his armband to and reaches out for a knuckle bump which the kid answers nervously, then Owens proceeds to the ring and steps between the ropes now gesturing for a mic

Corey Graves
See owens is good with the kids too!

Owens takes a moment to look all throughout the arena before raising the microphone to his mouth to speak

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 ChfZzKsUUAAxVV5

Kevin Owens
See I can do that kind of entrance too!

The crowd erupts with chants for both Owens and Cody

Kevin Owens
So I don't know if you heard or not but tonight was my return to the XWL, it was even on the match card, you know the big whiteboard in the back with all of the competitors listed and who does what and when?

Cody Rhodes
Yes, I'm familiar with it.

Kevin Owens
Oh, you are? It must've been my mistake because it clearly said "Kevin Owens Return Open Challenge" and it was designated for right now I believe. So I assume you must be here to accept it, am I right?

Owens cracks a grin and looks to the crowd while pointing at Cody, and the crowd begins to chant Fight Owens Fight and Cody raises his hand to quiet them down and begins to speak

Cody Rhodes
Look I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to the board but I won't be competing tonight, I'm not accepting your challenge, I just came out here to see the fans tonight in Brooklyn! It's just a little bit more important to me.

Owens just smiles awkwardly as the crowd gently boos because Cody isn't wrestling and then Owens puts his hand up as he begins to speak

Kevin Owens
No guys it's okay, it's okay. Lets give Mr. Rhodes a round of applause for coming out here and welcome him back to XWL!

The crowd listens and begins to cheer and chant Welcome Back in unison, and starts to proceed back to the locker room and Owens quickly raises his mic as Cody gets to the ropes

Kevin Owens
You just have to wonder, what would your old man say if he saw you tuck your tail between your legs and just walk away from a fight. I would assume "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes would have taught you how to be a man's man.. I guess the only thing you got from him was a slight speech problem and a flamboyant brother that likes to wear leather pjs to the ring.

The crowd goes wild with booing after that re mark and Cody quickly turns around livid and seething and quickly begins to reply but before he can Owens speaks again while giving him a death stare

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Kevin-Owens-on-Microphone

Kevin Owens
Where were you when he died Cody, it sure as hell wasn't XWL, so what was you doing that was so important that you couldn't be there for YOUR father, huh?! He raised you, trained you, he made who you were today! He helped me when I was still new, he showed me the ropes, and he was practically a father to me as well. So where exactly were you when the old man kicked the bucket?! On vacation with your dumb, gold digging wife, maybe?

Cody throws the mic down charges Owens and the two hit the mat exchanging punches before security could tear them apart, Cody is enraged and had the eyes of a crazy animal, and Owens was just standing there with a smug look on his face as he picks up one of the mics off of the ground and begins to once again provoke Rhodes

Kevin Owens
That was cute, but it looks like you can't finish what you started like old man Dusty could have, it's like I was his favorite son and you were just a bastard stepchild.

Cody grabs the other mic he threw down before attacking Owens and raises the mic to his mouth

Cody Rhodes
I ACCEPT YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Cody then motions for a ref and one comes running down and tells the security team to exit the ring, he then motions for both Owens and Rhodes to meet in the middle to explain the rules, once he is done he begins to send them to their corners Cody turns around and heads toward his and then Owens fakes walking to his and charges Cody sending him into the turnbuckle and then throwing him back onto the mat and starts maliciously stomping him and then proceeds to throw the ref out of the ring, and then picks up the mic

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 KObest.0.0

Kevin Owens
This is who you cheer for?! A pathetic excuse of a son?! This was supposed to be MY return to the XWL, and I get passed over for some sob story?!

Cody begins to stir and Owens kicks him in the head

Kevin Owens
I will NOT be looked over anymore and Cody Rhodes you son of a bitch I'm going to use you as an example, right now!

Kevin Owens picks up Cody and throws him into the ropes and catches him off the rebound with a pop up powerbomb

Mauro Ranallo
This is too much, first you belittle his family and now you attack him?! You can't be serious right now!

Corey Graves
What can I say he tried to takes Kevin's spot on the card and now he is paying for it.

Mauro Ranallo
You are not justifying this right now Graves!

Owens picks Cody up by his throat and yells "This is my time!" and throws him out of the ring, and follows behind him slowly walking towards him he pauses and sees the little kid that both he and Cody interacted with and walks up to him and yanks the armband off of him and wraps it around his fist and start pummeling Cody with it as the kid begins to cry and hide in his mother's arms, he then proceeds to lift Cody up slap him a couple times and then aggressively grabs him and powerbombs him on the apron

Mauro Ranallo
Someone stop this man he is going to kill him!

The crowd has snapped and is now throwing popcorn and drinks at Owens and booing him out of the ring and he just spins around looking at all of them and flipping them off and then his eyes focuses on the steel steps and then he develops a wild and demonic grin as he proceeds to pick up the top half and walks over to Cody and just slams it on his back and then moves it off to the side, he then eyes the second have of the steps grasps Cody by the hair and drags him towards it and the positions him for yet another powerbomb and just laughs as the crowd is growing out of control

Mauro Ranallo
Don't do this! That man has a family!

Owens with a emotionless stare then quickly lifts Cody up and quickly throws him back down onto the steps for his exclamation mark on this whole horrifying sight, Cody is motionless staring at the ceiling gasping for air, you can tell he is in serous pain, Owens then walks over to the announcer and yanks the mic from her hand and one last time begins to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Kevin-Owens-On-Mic1-520x292

Kevin Owens
Welcome back Cody...

Kevin Owen throws down the mic and takes the armband and tosses it to the little kid who he took it from and walks to back as his music plays and the medical staff rushes to Cody's aid and the ring crew begins to clean up the mess Owens has created

The camera fades into the commercial break

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:35 pm

We come from a break as we hear yelling from around a corner

NOT BOOKED?!!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

The camera goes around the corner to see Orton head to the new GMs office and push the door open violently as it hits the wall and makes a dent. This takes Layla by surprise and she looks up with a "Already tired of this" look Orton approaches her desk.

Orton

Did you see what that psycho Eric Young did to me last night? LOOK at my god damn HEAD!

Orton points to his head as we see 12 staples holding the gash in his head closed he then pulls out his phone to show her what it looked like before the doctors could even clean it up.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 CqewMDxWIAAlipF

Layla holds back a little gag

Layla
Man, that looks like it hurt Randy, yes I saw what he did to you but lets be honest, you tried to do that to Striker also did you not?

Orton

That's besides the point! Why did you not even book me for this show? I have anger i desperately need to get out... You have my papers... You know what happens when I can't let out my anger...

Layla looks unimpressed

Layla
Yeah, Yeah, I get it big bad Randy needs to let out some anger. Well, you're in luck because someone just came in not to long ago and requested a match with non other than you! So I'll grant you your match and tonight you'll go one on one with Matt Striker, and that match is next!

Orton looks confused but then smirks

Orton

Idiot must have a death wish...

Orton still smirking turns around and starts to leave when he notices the hole in the wall from when he threw the door open.

Orton

Sorry about the wall... I'll pay for that...

Orton leaves and closes the door as Layla straightens some papers and murmers "Damn right you will"

Orton is seen pushing through people in his way while making his way towards the stage

Orton slowly walk out still smirking to fans booing him loudly, he puts his hand over his ear soaking in all the hate as he walks up the stairs, he gets into the ring and leans against the corner and awaits Striker to come down. The wait doesn't last long as the crowd is in a hype, a very mixed reaction for the theme of Matt Striker to hit.

Some of the crowd pops while others hesitate. The man himself Matt Striker comes out onto stage, smiling and ready for this match, taunting to the crowd. He looks around as the arena is on it's feet for him, with a huge mixed reaction. Striker looks to the ring as Orton smirks, not able to take him seriously. Striker then begins his decent down the ramp.

[Corey Graves]
Tonight has been huge already and now we get a little recap of Emergence with this match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I respect the heart of Matt Striker but this seems like such a bad idea.

[Corey Graves]
Striker has a death wish, just like Randy said and now, we get to see it first hand.

He makes it down the ramp in no time as the crowd reach to touch him. He high fives some of them, but seems focused on the ring, ready to go to war with Randy Orton yet again. He climbs the stairs and enters the ring, turning away from Orton to climb the turnbuckle. He mounts it, staring out into the crowd, raising his arms in a taunt that gets the crowd behind him. Then he jumps down back into the ring.

[Corey Graves]
What just happened?

[Mauro Ranallo]
It looks like Striker landed wrong.

[Corey Graves]
He shouldn't be in this sport if he can't jump off the second rope.

Striker grabs at his ankle, holding onto the ropes to support his weight. The ref walks over, checking on Striker who seems to be in obvious pain here. The ref turns to Randy who had stepped forward and tells him to get back, to which Orton does. Striker seems to be shaking his head, talking with the ref. The crowd suddenly pops and Orton turns around, right into Eric Young.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my goodness it's Eric Young!

Young begins throwing punch after punch at Orton, who throws up two hands but doesn't soften the blows. Orton begins to get backed up towards the ref but lashes out with a kick to the gut which catches Young off guard. Young double over but only for a second before Orton jumps up, hooking the neck of Young and catching him with an RKO!

[Corey Graves]
RKO from Orton to Young! Orton just planted Young!

Orton stands, turning around to find the weasel that is Striker. Striker has gotten to his feet by now and is standing right in front of Orton, who doesn't see it coming.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Low blow by Striker! He just kicked Orton right where it hurts!

Orton doubles over and begins to fall to the mat while Striker stands tall, smirking. He looks around at the crowd which has grown to be very divided in the short amount of time Striker has been out here. Matt calls for a mic and one is delivered to him as he moves back over Orton who lays on the ground in pain.

[Matt Striker]
In wrestling, you hear the word genius quite often. Whether it be from wrestlers, talking about themselves. Whether it be general managers, claiming to be a genius in the industry. But few actually come close to real genius. What I just did, what I just put together, was absolute genius at it's finest. You see, Randy, I'm very glad you went and begged our new GM for a match because I have been planning this moment for a week since you left me beaten at Emergence.

Striker squats down, showing his ankle is fine as he gets close to the face of Randy Orton. Randy is thriving in anger and pain, unable to do anything about Striker at this current moment.

[Matt Striker]
Aw, the Viper is angry. Isn't that a shame? It's funny Randy, because people like you, they get everything in life. From a good job, to a good car, to a good house, to a good looking girl. Everything. But people like myself and Eric, we have to MAKE what we get. We have to claw and scratch until we get there and still never recieve what we truly deserve. For an example, where was my phone call when a commentary spot opened up? Or, where was Eric's call to come and get a World Title Match? Eric has been busting his ass for years in this company, trying to get to the top while you, you come in and are handed everything.

Eric Young appears by Striker's side, rubbing his jaw, obviously nursing that RKO he had delivered to him a few moments ago. Striker stands, looking down at Orton with eyes that could cut into him.

[Matt Striker]
When XWL's doors opened back up, you won the world title while Eric was dealing with himself. He hated what he'd become because he couldn't achieve anything. He felt no sense of happiness for a while and then he looked back to what used to cause all of his happiness. Myself, and the fans. The two most important things to him came back while you got put on the shelf by Dean Ambrose. But we don't talk about Eric's journey. All we like to talk about is when someone bleeds and when someone achieves.

Randy begins to sit up, almost foaming at the mouth to get his hands on Striker. Matt steps back and winds up, kicking Orton right in the nose, causing him to fall back to the mat.

[Matt Striker]
SIT DOWN, I AM NOT DONE!

The crowd is insanely unsure of how to respond to this new attitude.

[Matt Striker]
I've done my watching of people who deserve everything getting nothing. I'm tired of seeing Eric Young getting passed over. HE, IS THE FACE OF THIS COMPANY. NOT A SINGLE FAN DOESN'T KNOW HIS NAME. But he gets nothing for it. So now, I'm going to teach him how to get everything. We've got a new leash on life and we're here to make a statement. So if you want a fight Randy, all you have to do is ask because Eric, is always ready.

Striker drops the mic, turning to Eric and nodding. With that, Young snatches Orton up off of the mat, lifts him up onto his shoulders and then plants him with an EY Driver. Eric Young stand over Orton as Striker leans down, patting Orton on the side of the face, smirking. They then stand, Striker raising Young's hand as the camera cuts to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:21 pm

Holy fuck the segments for this show have been amazing.

Miz/Nakamura tore the house down and I thought it was going to be promo of the night but then Sydal reared his ugly head.

Fucking magical Sydal promo, and it was a show stealer.

THEN FUCKING RHODES RETURNS AS DOES OWENS AND BOY THAT PROMO MADE ME CRINGE BUT WAS SO GOOD.

Also shout outs to Alexander and D-Bry for some good promos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:12 pm

*The scene is the backstage area.  Chris Jericho is sat with the camera focused upon him.  He's noticeably dressed in casual clothes and not his ring gear.  After all, yet again he's not booked tonight so why would he be?*

[Interviewer]
Chris, you asked for this time tonight to get a few things off your chest.  What exactly is bothering you?

*Jericho interrupts angrily.*

[Chris Jericho]
To get a few things off my chest!?  You want to know what is bothering me!?  Isn't it obvious?  Did you even watch Emergence?  Do you have even have a brain?  You stupid idiot!  Is this the kind of people XWL employs these days?

[Interviewer]
I've actually been employed by XWL for around 4 years now.

[Chris Jericho]
You shut the hell up!  Let me do the talking okay?

*The interviewer's silence indicates they're happy to comply and not anger Jericho any more.  Jericho calms himself and relaxes and he begins to speak again.*

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 1lVTbXe

[Chris Jericho]
This past week at Emergence, I proclaimed that it was the re-emergence of Chris Jericho.  That I would once again reach the top of the mountain and prove that I am still the best in the world at what I do.  In the ten minutes I was in that ring, I stole the show.  All eyes were on me.  The internet blew up.  I was the center of attention and everybody knew that Chris Jericho was back.

*The fire seen in Jericho's eyes at Emergence re-ignites.*

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 H6hYUOi

[Chris Jericho]
But fast forward to tonight and once again I'm forgotten.  I'm cast aside.  I'm left on the sidelines.  Once again, those in charge didn't take notice of what I had to say and have forgotten about Chris Jericho.  The travesty continues on and any ordinary man would already be broken by now, ready to throw in the towel, but I am no ordinary man.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 OnbfeDV

[Chris Jericho]
I said I would show up every week whether I'm needed or I'm not and I will.  But now that Anarchy has a new General Manager in Layla, maybe things will change.  In fact, right now my attorney is sat in her office waiting for her to return so that all of this can be resolved and the pathway can be laid for my in-ring return.  If she refuses, I'm going to remain to be a thorn in XWL's side until I'm given what I want... and nobody is going to stop me from getting what I want.  Do you understand what I am saying to you right now?

*Jericho looks into the camera with a cold expression before the interviewer responds.*

[Interviewer]
I think it's pretty clear th-

*Jericho interjects and snaps at the interviewer.*

[Chris Jericho]
Quiet monkey I didn't say you could speak!  Anyway I've said all I needed to say right now... so this "interview" is over.

*Jericho removes he mic under his shirt collar and throws it down before walking off camera.  XWL fades to a commercial break...*

Last edited by Jerrriko on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Also, I just wanted to say that the Miz and Nakamura promo was fantastic! More plz.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 YB7A0_zpskqcbz07q
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Jerrriko wrote:
Also, I just wanted to say that the Miz and Nakamura promo was fantastic!  More plz.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 YB7A0_zpskqcbz07q
Ask, and you shall receive. Thank you kind sir, can't wait to see what you do with Y2J next.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:35 pm

The camera quickly cuts to a misty area within the Brooklyn Forest. A wolf now comes into view as it stands on top of a rock, and he tilts his head and howls into the night sky.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Howling_wolf_640x480_8563

The wolf appears to hear something behind, and looks behind itself. He immediately runs out of frame as Leo Kruger steps into frame. Kruger squats down running his hands across the the top of the rock he is standing on.

.:Leo Kruger:.
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock.

Kruger giggles to himself

Time is dwindling down quickly until my hunt begins.

Kruger stands up, and grits his teeth as he begins to speak

Bray Wyatt.. they say Hell In A Cell is two tons of unforgiving steel. They claim it is the most demonic structure in XWL history. This type of match was designed for one reason....

Kruger pauses for a brief moment as he hops down the rock, and the camera zooms out as Kruger begins to walk closer to the camera.

And that is to be the end.

Kruger giggles in delight

Which is quite fitting for our finale battle. I am going to rip you apart limb by limb as a wolf would do to his prey.

Kruger grins with evil intent in his eyes

Everyone should get a real close look of Bray Wyatt tonight, because this shall be the last night anyone ever sees of him, but  you won't have to worry to see him in long suffering cause I will extinguish his life quickly.

Kruger begins laughing hysterically  

Mr. Wyatt, you have awoken a monster that is driven by pure anger, and this monster has you in it's sights. Tonight is survival of the fittest. A hunter shall have his prey cornered, and there will be no running as I spray your blood across the arena. This will be the worst pain you have ever experienced. I look forward to our final battle... until then my prey.. Tah-tah..

The camera fades to black as we go to a commercial break

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:15 pm

PLAY ME!

The live feed cuts out, a very common mishap in almost every XWL live feed. This lasts a few moments with music beginning to play in the background as the picture starts to come to. Slowly fading in we are met by the man who ruined the long awaited debut of Cedric Alexander, only the last time we saw him his Umbrella didn't look as good of shape as it's in today

::Marty Scurll::
Man.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 BvXn8wX

We as a human race are different in every way. From something as life altering to believing in a higher power to something small and insignificant like how many sugars you like in your tea. Each and everyone of us here today, around the World and those who are yet to be born, the future generations differ in every aspect. There is however, that one thing that we hold onto. Every single one of us, from the day we are born until the day where we wither and die, we all hold it in our hearts and in our minds, the things that get us through each moment of every day, what takes you to a better place when you're feeling blue. We all dream.

We dream glitz and glamour

We dream of money

We dream of being the absolute best.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Prb4qmC

Some fear our dreams. Believing that they're not capable of achieving the success, they fear the risk of failure and ridicule so instead spend their times doing something that they hate, settling for something or someone that they don't truly want until the day of their death, where they lie upon their death beds looking up at a lifetime of regret. It's not that these people are cowards to chase their dreams, it's not that these people can't capture what they truly want in life. They lack something that you have to be born with, it's not something you can learn and it's not something that you can buy. In terms that people will understand, it's what seperates the wrestler from the fan. Ambition.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 WAeaIX7

We as a human race have had a shared dream which has spanned since the the dawn of time, man has looked to the skies and dreamed of soaring the skies with the birds. It's the ambition of those to live this dream that see's us have the technology that we have today, planes, space shuttles, these huge advances in science to see us explore the heavens. But there are those who don't want to put their faith in the technology, there are those who try to master the craft of flight. These are men with the ambition to fly through the sky and do these remarkable things that nobody has ever witnessed before. But the drawback to mans ambition, is sometimes it doesn't go quite as planned, sometimes it goes very, very wrong.

Footage rolls of the Hindenberg tragedy, with the iconic commentary

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 IxAO6r9

"Oh the humanity!!"

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 VNTN24x

That's where you come in Mr. Alexander. Your dreams are no doubt to rise to the top of the Wrestling World and you're going to display these remarkable feats of athleticism to help get you there, impressive as they are you run a risk each and every time you step into that ring, the risk only increases when you climb onto the top rope and leap, flying through the air like man has always dreamed and invisioned but the biggest risk of all is stepping into the same business as me. The Villain. That's the thing about these high flyers, they have no regard for their own bodies, they're ready to risk it all if they can gain just a little bit and more often than not it works out for them.

But...

Not this time.

You flew to close to the sun, Icarus and In the process you lost a wing.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Zqjfa9w

Pull!!

Marty cocks his Umbrella and mimicks the sound of and actions of a shotgun. Shooting Cedric from out of the sky

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 XqzBr9q

Shame that. For the better part of a month this company was promoting the debut of the sensational Cedric Alexander, you were doing everything you can to build the hype about what was going to be your moment and in the blink of an eye, your moment became my moment. You see it's a funny ol' World isn't it. There they are pouring all of their money into your hype train and the person who derailed it, the person that everyone was talking about when all was said and done was the man that everyone forgot about. The man that fell by the wayside in this company is now the talk of the town but it came at a price, didn't it Cedric? Good ol' "Party Marty" played the role of the party pooper.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 ZSZnwWF

If you were to take a look into my eyes Mr. Alexander and you would see no remorse, you would see no regret. What you would see is a man with a dream of reaching the peak of this industry and with the ambition of becoming the absolute best but what seperates me from most others Mr. Alexander, what makes me the most dangerous man you will come across is that I have been there. I have been in your shoes, I have done everything in my ability to get the people behind me and do things the right but as the old saying goes, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain and as you can see Mr. Alexander, I am alive and well! The kindness has faded, the sportsmanship has died because now I realise that you have to be willing to do whatever it takes, any means necessary to get to the very top!

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 2uhHWQH

It wasn't anything personal, it was as the McMahon's like to say "Best for Business". My business. My stock went through the roof after your little incident but I know the youth of today, I know that you have a fire in your belly and that this will not sit all to well in camp Alexander. I wouldn't advise doing anything rash and reckless because if you're foolish enough to try and make this personal then I will not hesitate in taking the other wing. Believe it or not that was the easy way out, if you show your face again... You won't be so lucky.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 PvdbKNM

+The Villain+
CHICKENWING!

Again the feed cuts out, reducing the television screens around the World to nothing more than static and white noise.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 YT8ACG5 XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 JgylZTW

Paige is shown already in the ring following our return to ringside. Following her defeat at Emergence to Sister April she's looking to bounce back tonight against the woman that lead to that defeat, the returning Eva Marie.

Paige is shown already in the ring following our return to ringside. The arena's bright lights are transformed into an ominous red glow as the theme song of XWL's one and only Red Queen begins to echo through the open arena. A choir of boos welcome the in-ring return of the former, longest reigning XWL Women's Champion in history.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Normal_smackdown726_447

{Eva Marie's Personal Announcer}
From Concord, California, comes the most

STYLISH

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Normal_smackdown726_436

ELEGANT

BEWITCHING

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Normal_smackdown726_441

ETERNALLY BEGUILING

CONTINUOUSLY CHARISMATIC

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Normal_smackdown726_434

and

FANTASTICALLY FASCINATING

woman to appear in this, or any arena. Allow yourself to be

SEDUCED

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Normal_smackdown726_432

ENCHANTED

DAZZLED

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Normal_smackdown726_428

and

ENTRANCED

by

ALL RED EVERYTHING

herself,

EVA, MARIE!

The camera zooms in center stage where an empty spotlight is seen. People seem confused as to what the hold up is, while a few seconds of silence pass.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_Smackdown_Live_08_09_16_720p_HDTV_H264-XWT_0092

{Eva Marie's Personal Announcer}
's first class flight has been delayed. Eva Marie is genuinely disheartened, sends her sincerest regards.

Paige can be heard screaming frustrated at the news that she'll not be competing tonight as we fade to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Aiqm6CT XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 YiLDmsK

We return from commercial break to hear the theme of none other than “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” Austin Aries. The crowd erupts as Aries makes his way down the ramp toward the ring. Fans reach out to him, but he ignores them, arms extended, soaking in the reaction from the crowd.

[Corey Graves]
Ranallo, you got to wonder what’s going through Aries mind as he walks down the ramp after that big loss to Dolph last night.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey for once you got a point Aries did catch a big loss against Ziggler last night but as he has said before it’s not about wins and losses it’s how you win or lose, and last night he seemed to be off his game a little, but he will bounce back.

The camera then pans to the ring as Aries enters. He throws his arms out, smirking out to the crowd which eats it up. His cape flowing behind him, he looks from his left and then to his right, the crowd behind him. He then pulls off his cape, moving to the ropes and jumping onto them, laying across the top ropes, awaiting the arrival of EY.

"MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?"

The crowd erupts in a mixed reaction after what had happened earlier in the evening, the voice of Matt Striker coming over the airwaves.

"I SAID, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?"

A moment passes and out comes Striker onto the stage, smirking in his sweatervest. He holds a mic in his hand, twirling it as the crowd showers him with a mixed reaction. He holds up his free hand, as though to wave to the people for their support.

[Matt Striker]
Thank you, thank you. It is my esteeemed pleasure to come out here in front of all of you after such a fantastic night. A night full of the underdog, rising above. A night full of hardships, and upsets. Austin Aries, the so called, "Greatest Man that Ever Lived" will be familiar the the latter in just a few minutes because tonight, he faces the true, greatest in the business. Tonight, it is my honor to introduce the one, the only, MY BEST FRIEND, SHOWTIME, ERIC YOUNG!

And the lights go out. A few moments pass and then a theme hits, causing the lights to flash.

Eric Young appears on the stage, looking to the ring with a determined look. He begins coming across the stage but is stopped by Matt Striker. Striker takes place right in front of him, leading the way. Young seems unsure of how to take this, following behind Striker who waves to the fans, and to Aries.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Is it just me or does Young seem odd?

[Corey Graves]
He seems deranged to me like usual.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It just seems like he doesn't know how to take Striker.

He then makes it to the ring and points to Eric, who then takes it away, sliding into the ring. He jumps up onto the turnbuckle and taunts to the fans, who cheer for him. Then Striker appears next to him, waving, to which the fans mix their reaction.

[Corey Graves]
If I was Young, I'd be less worried about the fans and more worried about Randy Orton coming back out here and getting his revenge.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But you're not Eric and I don't think Eric has forgotten about Randy, but then again, I don't know if Randy is even still in the building.

Young jumps down, turning to Aries as Striker pep talks him. A few moments pass and then Striker ducks out of the ring, allowing the match to officially start.

Watch live video from  on www.twitch.tv

Young stands, his theme playing as the match comes to an end. Striker rolls into the ring, having been sat in the time keeper's area for the match, awaiting the victory of his best friend. Before the ref can even grab Young's hand, Striker does, raising it above both of their heads, as well as raising his other hand.

The crowd erupts in boos as the theme of Randy Orton begins to play. Young turns to the stage, as does Striker, the two having very different reactions. Striker looks scared while Young looks ready to fight. Without much hesitation, Orton comes walking out onto stage, eyes locked on the ring. He comes walking down the ramp, ready to go.

Striker grabs Young, pushing him out of the ring, opposite of the ramp while Young tries to argue. It doesn't last long as Matt shoves him into the barricade, making Young have to listen, going over and avoiding Orton. Young is furious, but Striker could care less, eyes darting between Young and Orton, trying to stop the clash.

Randy climbs into the ring, walking across the ring, climbing the turnbuckle and looking out to Young and Striker. Now, Striker is trying to hold Young back, who is trying to get back to Orton. Orton can be seen mouthing, "Cowards!" before throwing his arms into the air, taunting. The camera dies out on this scene.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:47 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 UEqT83J XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 JSBrZ1s

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:58 am

We come back as we see Renee Young standing by with Sami Zayn

Renee
Hello, I'm here with Sami Zayn. Sami, last night at Emergence you had an open challenge and it was accepted by none other than the self proclaimed "Glorious One" Bobby Roode, after a great back and forth match he hit you with his Signature maneuver and pinned you, but his feet were on the ropes so, my question is what are your thoughts on that?

Zayn smirks a bit

Zayn
Honestly, I don't care. We had a great match and he had to go and spoil it with an underhanded move. I should be flattered honestly, he had to cheat to beat me but, you know, you just have to move on and forgive and forget. Well sometimes you forgive and forget but there are certain exceptions.... Like Leo Kruger.... Personally I don't like him and I wanted to take the Intercontinental Championship from him.... But he couldn't even defend it! Now the even crazier Bray Wyatt has it, now, I'm not a very picky person. I would LOVE to take it from him just as much. BUT, they have a rematch tonight... In a match I'm personally really excited for and will be watching VERY closely.... I mean a HELL in a CELL I've been wanting for this Championship to get some real love and prove that it's even more prestigious than the World Title itself.. And personally I think these two will tear the house down in a unforgettable match. They'll do all the work to help that title gain some prestige and after its all said and done.... I'm coming for the man who walks out of there with the Intercontinental Championship, and when I do, it will be.... InZayn!

Zayn walks off, leaving Renee just standing there

Renee
Well I had more time to fill....Not sure what else to do...

Renee takes out her phone and just starts answering texts until we go to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:30 am

The camera returns from commercial break to find Ranallo and Graves at ringside, both of which smiling into the camera. The fans behind them are taunting the camera of course, as they always do but the duo don't seem too bothered by it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to XWL Anarchy and we are having a fantastic night tonight coming fresh off of Emergence.

[Corey Graves]
And you can still feel Emergence gleeming over us Ranallo. Tonight we've already had some huge announcements revolving around the World Title and the new General Manager, Layla El.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Not only that but we've also had huge matches thus far. Tonight has already been a night to remember.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Dean%20Ambrose%20RawIsWar%20Promo%201_zps8xvnp2in

The crowd pops for the theme of the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose as commentary comes to life. Without much of a wait, Dean appears, coming out from behind the curtain. He walks out, running his tongue behind lips causing them to poke out. He nods at the cheering crowd and then takes off down the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Tonight just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Dean Ambrose is here!

[Corey Graves]
Dean Ambrose is a loser Ranallo. He doesn't matter anymore.

[Mauro Ranallo]
These fans seem to disagree with you Graves.

[Corey Graves]
Look these fans also play up to hating a guy like Brock Lesnar but that's just not possible. I don't believe these fans one bit.

Ambrose comes down the ramp, ignoring the reaching hands of the fans as he walks. He makes it to the bottom, turning right and heading around the ring. As he walks past the fans here, they can reach out and touch him, but he ignores that too. He makes it around the ring, and heads towards the announcers table.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Seems like he heard you Graves.

[Corey Graves]
Hey Dean! I was just telling Ranallo how great you are!

Ambrose ignores him as well, turning to the time keeper area, reaching over behind the barricade. He scrambles around and eventually snatches up a mic. He turns his back on them, heading for the ring. He rolls in, standing up and brushing off his jacket before turning to the crowd. They begin to chant his name to which he nods approval. He twirls the mic in his hands for a moment, scratching his head before raising the mic to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Normal_v-052

Before Ambrose can even mutter a word, he's interrupted by the sound of AJ Styles' theme hitting the airwaves within the arena. Judging by their reaction, the crowd seems pretty split on whether to cheer or boo the Phenomenal One... On one hand, he's truly Phenomenal and is a spectacle every single time he steps into the ring, but on the other hand, he's been extremely obsessed and hell bent on becoming World Champion as of late, and some say his quest for gold is changing him as a person. Fans have noticed a change in AJ's attitude and demeanor as of late, and they're not quite sure as to whether it's a change for better, or for worse as of yet, we'll just have to keep tuning in every time XWL is on the air to find out.....

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Normal_v-068

After a few moments of his theme being blasted, AJ steps through the curtain and is met with the same split reaction that he got once his theme started up a few moments ago. It is quickly noticeable that AJ won't be making his normal entrance this evening, as his hood is already down on his jacket and a mic is already in his hand as he steps out onto the stage. It is worth noting that AJ looks banged up from that extremely physical Fatal 4 Way match that took place at Emergence, he walks with a slight limp and his ribs and lower back area are heavily taped up. AJ stops at the center of the stage and his theme proceeds to die down, AJ lifts the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

(AJ Styles)
Pardon the interruption Dean, but my name is AJ Styles... and just in case you've forgotten who I am, allow me to refresh your memory.....

AJ turns and points to the titantron where a clip from Emergence begins to play. The clip showcases Dean Ambrose planting AJ Styles with a Dirty Deeds.

(AJ Styles)
Yeah that's right ya freakin lunatic, I'm the guy you SCREWED out of winning the World Heavyweight Championship at Emergence... Ya see, I had that freakin match in the palm of my hands, I was just biding my time and waiting for the perfect moment to strike, and then all of a sudden, YOU RUINED IT!!!

(AJ Styles)
And how did you ruin it you might ask????

AJ turns and points to the titantron once more where another clip from Emergence begins to play. This clip showcases Dean hitting Dirty Deeds on AJ, then following up with a Dirty Deeds to Roman Reigns, and then subsequently turning around straight into an F5 and then getting pinned for the 3 count...

(AJ Styles)
BY BEING A FREAKIN IDIOT THAT'S HOW!!!!!!!!!!!

(AJ Styles)
Ya see, there's an old saying, "along with crazy, comes stupid".....AND THAT SAYING APPLIES TO YOU PERFECTLY DEAN AMBROSE!!! You're one crazy bastard, and at Emergence you showcased it. You risked life and limb to try and win that title, but then you got a bit to out of hand, a bit to crazy, you hit both me and Roman with some Dirty Deeds, but THEN, THEN YOU GOT STUPID!!! You didn't watch your back for that biggest threat of them all, that shark in the water Brock Lesnar, and you paid for it with an F5....

(AJ Styles)
But the real tragedy of this story isn't you, or the woe is me bullshit you were probably about to feed to this people, no, the real tragedy of this story IS AJ FREAKIN STYLES!!! Because at the end of the day, I PAID FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!!!!! Hell, even Roman Reigns paid for your stupidity, and it cost him his title, but sadly for Roman and his fans, I don't give a damn about either of them, so ya'll can go get your sympathy from someone else.....

(AJ Styles)
YOUR IDIOTIC BLUNDER COST ME THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! Do you understand that Dean???? No, of course you don't, because you're out of your mind... Now I'll give ya, you're one hell of a fighter, you damn sure showed it in that 4 way match, but you're crazy, you're reckless, and at the end of the day you're just plain stupid.....

(AJ Styles)
Now all of those things you are, those are fine and dandy with me, BUT WHEN YOUR SHORTCOMINGS AND FLAWS BEGIN TO INTERFERE WITH AJ STYLES BUSINESS!!!!, THAT'S WHEN WE HAVE A FREAKIN PROBLEM AMBROSE........

AJ begins to slowly limp his way down the ramp and towards the ring while speaking.

(AJ Styles)
Because of you, I don't have a title belt to put on display for P1Nation...Because of you, I'm not getting that championship pay raise that I would've gotten had you not got in my way, which means, because of you, my family is gonna be eating tv dinners tonight rather than the finest steak money can buy, and that is UNACCEPTABLE DAMMIT!!!!!!

(AJ Styles)
I'm SICK AND TIRED of busting my ass night in, and night out to climb the ladder in this company, only for people like you to slow me down...Every single time I've gotten close to that World Championship, someone gets in my way, whether it be Brock, management, or the most recent thorn in my side, YOU!!!

(AJ Styles)
Week after week I'm out here getting the job the done, and what are you up to Dean? you come out here and pander to everyone and then leave.... Me, I wrestle my ass off night after night, and I get nothing for it... I took a backseat to You and Brock as you each got one on one World Title matches leading up to Emergence, and you both failed, and WHAT DID I GET IN RETURN DEAN??? NOTHING!!! I GOT SCREWED OVER BY YOU IN MY 1ST AND ONLY CHANCE AT THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

(AJ Styles)
Yeah that's right, the only person out of Myself, You, and Brock that actually PINNED ROMAN REIGNS ONE ON ONE!!!, that guy, that's the guy that DIDN'T get a one on one match for the title. Nah, AJ got the scraps as usual, he got thrown into the 4 way match and had the odds stacked against him...BUT GUESS WHAT??? I backed up what I said all along, I outwrestled Brock, I outwrestled Roman, and I DAMN SURE OUTWRESTLED YOU AMBROSE!!! I showed what I'm capable of, I showed why I should be the main event, I showed why I should be the face that runs the place, I showed why I should be WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!! BUT WHAT HAPPENED?????!!!!????!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!, that's what happened......

(AJ Styles)
You ruined it all for me Dean, you took all my hard work, all the months of blood, sweat, and tears I had put in to reach that point, and you sent it crashing into the mat when you drove my skull into it...

(AJ Styles)
And yet you have the nerve to come out here, and act like nothing happened.........

AJ steps through the ropes and enters the ring where he proceeds to get right up into Dean's face.

(AJ Styles)
Wipe that stupid goofy look off of your face and look at me when I'm talkin to you boy.......

In that moment, AJ appears to snap, he appears to go to another place in his head, the look on his face becomes extremely intense, but at the same time, extremely emotional, you can tell AJ is about to speak from the heart, but in an intense manner...

(AJ Styles)
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS YOU SON OF A BITCH!?!?!!? WHAT ABOUT MY WIFE!?!?!?!? ARE YOU GONNA EXPLAIN TO THEM WHY THEIR FATHER AND HUSBAND DIDN'T BRING THE CHAMPIONSHIP HOME!?!?!?

(AJ Styles)
NO, OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT!!!!! BECAUSE YOU'RE A POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING DEAN AMBROSE, WHAT YOU ARE IS A FREAKIN PSYCHOPATH!!! YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF, YOU DON'T CARE THAT A FATHER AND HUSBAND GAVE EVERYTHING HE HAD AT EMERGENCE, AND YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN THAT YOU WERE THE ONE TO TAKE IT ALL AWAY!!!

(AJ Styles)
SO NOW YOU LUNATIC SON OF A BITCH, YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME, AND BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU, I'M GONNA MAKE SURE THEY LOCK YOU IN THAT ASYLUM FOR GOOD AND THROW AWAY THE DAMN KEY, AND THEN I'LL BE THE ONE TO BURN THAT SON OF A BITCH TO THE GROUND WITH YOU IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just like that Ambrose had heard enough, he didn't even waste time by kicking AJ in the gut, he just hooked his arms and planted him with one of the quickest yet impactful Dirty Deeds you'll ever see...

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Hqdefault

Ambrose just shrugs his shoulders and mutters an "oops" for the cameras as he rolls out of the ring. He makes his way up the ramp while his theme plays and Anarchy heads into a commercial break with the last shot we see being AJ Styles laying near motionless in the middle of the ring following that brutal Dirty Deeds, it's safe to say everyone in attendance tonight and watching around the world is STUNNED by what they've just seen unfold between Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles here tonight...

Back to top Go down
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Incase it isn't posted in time.

Undertaker Def. Tommy End.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 6gniGCl XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 5tOg2pf

Austin's at work so can't post, and he lost the write up last night so...excuse the shitty results but appreciate the storytelling.

Brock Lesnar has Cactus up for The F-5 but the stupid referee gets in the way because y'know they haven't learned not to be all in up Brock's grill by now, and Cactus' foot catches the referee knocking him out, and then that rascally rascal Roman charges in JUST LIKE HE DID AT THE START OF THE SHOW TALK ABOUT CONTINUATION, AND SPEARS BROCK! Cactus swoops in again JUST LIKE THE START OF THE SHOW, covers him the referee comes to because he saw Cactus covering Brock, BUT SOMEHOW WAS JUST BLIND TO THE SHIT THAT JUST WENT DOWN, and counts the 3! CACTUS WINS, HE'S BEATEN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Nvm dbag Tisa

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 YZJPnVO XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 KjGMOPV

(Corey Graves)
Looks like Seth Rollins might be taking this one home. Shame, this is the opposite of GLORIOUS!

(Mauro Ranallo)
Bobby was smart to target the injuries of Rollins but it might not have been enough sadly

Ziggler comes racing down the ramp and hops onto the apron. Without a second of hesitance Rollins taking a wild swing at him. Ziggler hops off the apron, the swing missing by a mile. He points behind Rollins and you can hear him yell "Behind you!" Sure enough Roode has crept up behind Rollins and rolls him up in a school boy, holding onto the tights.

1!

2!

3!

The crowd boos! As Roode rolls out of the ring and walks past Ziggler with his arms held high. Dolph laughs loud and obnoxiously on the outside while Seth pulls his hair in frustration inside of the ring. Rollins' eyes snap to Ziggler. Quickly, he gets up, takes off running to the rope and in a show the pure athleticism suicide dives towards Ziggler. Ziggler is taken completely by surprise as Rollins landing on top of him. He quickly covers up from the flurry of punches Seth is raining down on him. The ref tries to stop Rollins but Seth shoves him off easily.

More ref pour out the back and they all latch onto Rollins. The pull him off, even though he continues to kick and and try to wiggle free. Ziggler makes it back to his feet and aims a kick to take off Rollins' head. Seth manages to duck and the kick knocks one of the referees lights out. The refs let go of Seth who charges forward to meet Ziggler with another flurry of punches. Seth and Ziggler fight their way up the ramp where security this time meet the two superstars and separate them. The two are pulled apart and you can see Dolph sporting a bleeding swollen lip while Seth's nose is slightly bleeding. The two try to their hardest to pull away from security as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:32 pm

The arena goes dark as the crowd gets excited as a lone white wolf appears on the stage. It lets out a horrifying howl.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Leo-kruger-promo-2-o

RANALLO
If you're just joining us, you're about to witness history. The apex hunter Leo Kruger is about to make his way out to claim his rematch against the self proclaimed prophet Bray Wyatt; in XWL Anarchy's first ever HELL in a cell!

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Entrance%2B1

RANALLO
Kruger looking confidant, almost strangely joyful. Do you think he has a plan in motion for this match Corey?

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Entrance%2B4

GRAVES
If Kruger is one thing, its a man always with a plan. He is a Apex Hunter of course.

RANALLO
I don't think his planned worked out in his favor last night

GRAVES
Didn't it thou? yes he lost, but look what he got tonight. Wyatt is literally trapped in a cell with a wild animal.

Kruger stalks around the ring waiting as his music continues to play. He goes and sits in the corner as his music finally stops.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Hwg035

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Tumblr_n80djr48Ik1rbj206o2_500

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Bray-wyatt-entrance-o

RANALLO
Making his way out now, the new Intercontinental champion Bray Wyatt. Wyatt of course reclaiming the Intercontinental title for a second time last night at Emergence.

GRAVES
But the question is, can he retain it?

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 BkCjbFy

RANALLO
Tonight we find out that answer

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Tumblr_n6ipu9DJIX1rbj206o1_500

RANALLO
Kruger looking intently on as Wyatt makes his way down

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Kruger10

GRAVES
Just look at the blood lust in those eyes.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Cq3uQ4

The lights come back on as Wyatt's music stops. Wyatt climbs into the ring, and stares directly at Kruger. He raises the title high and laughs as the crowd cheers. Kruger just looks on and snarls.

RANALLO
Wyatt earlier tonight, claiming he will not lose tonight and that he is the true ruler of XWL and the Darkness. Lets see if he is correct.

The Ref comes to Wyatt and takes the title from him.

GRAVES
Looks like we're about to begin

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 CfPiGI-UMAA9UvO

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Hiac10

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 WgquRBb2goBN9P4GXdcyGyJtnsVLcaA57vD8Wus2LLNemZILXQqWwlPKXxqgmcxlEsQWmshWas7pwAgVVgER=w426-h240-n
 XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 WgquRBb2goBN9P4GXdcyGyJtnsVLcaA57vD8Wus2LLNemZILXQqWwlPKXxqgmcxlEsQWmshWas7pwAgVVgER=w426-h240-n

RANALLO
JESUS CHRIST!

GRAVES
did that just happen!?

Wyatt lays motionless on the floor. The announce table shattered behind him.

RANALLO
Leo Kruger just killed Bray Wyatt!

GRAVES
Did you see how he landed?

Kruger looks down in shocked glee as he hungrily prowls at the edge of the cell

RANALLO
This...this has gone to far! Why would he do this! He's a monster!

GRAVES
He always has a plan...Jesus, do you think he planned this?

RANALLO
Just look at his face!

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Leo_642

RANALLO
Of course he did! Someone call the paramedics, call someone!

GRAVES
I don't know what to say...

Kruger starts to laugh as he crouches, looking over the edge. He waves with a "Ta ta" as the crowd looks on in shock

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 2prftae

RANALLO
Oh thank god, here they come.

Medical personal make their way down the ramp with a stretcher as the cell begins to slowly rise. Kruger begins his slow climb down before the cell gets to high. The medics go to Wyatt and tend to him as Kruger finally stands on the ground and looks on smiling. we go to a quick commercial break

We come back from the quick break

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 TDPQfo-bkVKcxRbt6Kl4tc7pqx9iaqGoJ03zRA12ULIzBFX9V0eWXsDDyRKtvVvOXYEopk6uBTKDqbrs2jm1_LDd=s426

RANALLO
If you're just joining us, something horrible has happened. Bray Wyatt was thrown from the top of the cell, but instead of his full body hitting the announce table. Only his head connected with the edge of the table. We don't know how serious it is. There has been no movement the last few minutes.

Kruger tries to get at Wyatt, but security and medical personal keep him back as he laughs. Corey Graves gets up

GRAVES
Ok Kruger that's enough. and if you think I forgot about last night you're sadly mis-

Kruger rushes Graves and gets in his face and smiles. Graves takes off his headset as the crowd cheers him on. Kruger just stares, daring Graves to make a move. Graves angrily sighs and curses as he backs down and leaves to the back, to pissed off to stay. Kruger laughs.

RANALLO
Will somebody stop this monster!

Kruger backs up laughing and crawls into the ring. He raises his arms high and laughs as the crowd boos him. The medics are still attending to Wyatt. We get shown a replay of the fall

Kruger watches on and...

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Entrance%2B3

RANALLO
Stop it Kruger, you son of a bitch. You sick bastard you-

The crowd begins to cheer

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 NUksH

RANALLO
My God, it can't be!

Kruger looks on in shock as Bray Wyatt slowly gets to his feet, pushing the medical personal off him

RANALLO
Don't do it Bray! Stay down!

Wyatt slowly stumbles to the ring, before rolling into it. Kruger charges and starts stomping on Wyatts back and neck as the crowd boos. He rolls Wyatt over and goes for the pin as the ref runs into the ring.

Wyatt some how manages to kick out as the crowd erupts

RANALLO
MY god, he did it! He kicked out, he kicked out!

Kruger gets on his knees and laughs before frustratingly smacking the mat with his fists, he gets up and pushes the ref out of the way. Stomping on Wyatt again while yelling at him. He picks a broken Wyatt up and stares at him, smacking him across the face. Wyatt looks back and laughs as the crowd cheers again.

RANALLO
Wyatt defiantly mocking Kruger

Kruger gets angry and starts to lay punches into Wyatt before kicking him hard in the stomach. Wyatt falls to one knee. As he starts to lowly get up Kruger runs to the opposite side of the ring and hits the ropes

RANALLO
Oh no, It can't be!

Kruger charges looking to hit the Slice, as he runs he rears his arm back and brings it forward. But Wyatt barley manages to duck as Kruger stumbles and hits the ropes behind Wyatt. He bounces off them and stumbles back towards Wyatt. Wyatt grabs him.

RANALLO
Can he do it!?

Wyatt delivers Sister Abigail to Kruger, smashing his head hard off the mat.

RANALLO
He did it! He hit Sister Abigail!

Wyatt lays on his back breathing hard, he rolls over onto his stomach and begins to drag himself towards Kruger

RANALLO
You can do it Wyatt!

The crowd erupts again as Wyatt is about to throw his arm over Krugers chest, when-

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 ScreenShot2014-01-16at2.13.18PM_crop_north

The lights go out

RANALLO
What the hell!?

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Tumblr_static_waytt_chair

RANALLO
What is this!?

As Wyatts music continues to play and woman in a black nuns uniform and a black veil covering her face emerges on the stage. She is carrying a lantern as she makes her way down the ramp.

Wyatt slowly stands up, completely ignoring Kruger, who rolls himself out of the ring and falls to the floor.

RANALLO
Who the hell is this?

As the woman in black gets closer, strands of grey hair can be seen sticking out behind her veil. Wyatt begins to shake his head in disbelief and begins to yell "NO. NO!"

RANALLO
Wait is...is this..It can't be. Is this Sister Abigail!?

Wyatt continues to look on and yell "It cant be you! I watched you die. I watched you die!" Wyatt keeps staring, a range of emotions crossing his face as She enters the ring.

RANALLO
My God, I think it is her...

Wyatt fearfully backs up a little as Abigail approaches him. She lays the lantern down and comes closer. Wyatt keeps yelling "I killed you!"

Abigail places her hand on his cheek. Wyatt collapses to his knees, tears coming down his face. He affectionately tilts his head into her hand more. He looks up at her, and just low enough we can barely hear "Im sorry Abby"She slides her hand up up his cheek before...SLAPPING him hard across the face!

RANALLO
What the hell!

Wyatt stumbles back before getting up to his feet, he angrily approaches the woman, lifting up her veil. He stumbles back confused.

RANALLO
My God thats! Thats...

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Tumblr_m9i1xqvJso1r6v2bdo7_r2_250

RANALLO
Sister April!

Wyatt looks on confused and angry as April continues to laugh as she removes the grey haired wig. Wyatt comes up to her and grabs her wrist and starts yelling at her. She pulls her wrist back before kicking Wyatt hard between the legs

RANALLO
Oh my God! Did she just turn on Bray Wyatt?

Wyatt stumbles back and turns around just as Kruger hits the ropes and delivers a hard Slice to the neck of Wyatt

RANALLO
No! This can't be how it ends!

Kruger looks on and laughs as April leaves the ring laughing to her self. Kruger stalks around the fallen Wyatt, goes for the pin but stops himself. He looks up and smiles. He picks Wyatt up and holds him in the Sister Abigail. He lets out a breath, smiles and then hits it. Wyatt hits the mat hard as Kruger goes for the cover. The ref slides to the mat and raises his arm

RANALLO
No not like this!

RANALLO
kick out Wyatt, kick out!

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar

RANALLO
Kruger won. He...won.

Kruger celebrates as the crowd boos. The ref hands him the title.

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Leo-kruger

RANALLO
My god. What does this mean for XWL? What does this mean for Bray Wyatt? Dark times are coming

Kruger holds his title as he stands over his fallen prey. He falls to his knees and stretches his arms out mocking Wyatt. He laughs. He gets back up as the medical team rush in the ring to tend to the fallen Wyatt. Kruger climbs the turn buckle and raises his title high as he embraces the boos.

A new Champion

The Apex Hunter

A new warrior of the Dark

XWL Anarchy fades to black

CAN I JUST SAY HOW FUCKING AWESOME THIS SHOW WAS?! Like holy shit guys everyone blew it out the park this week. It made booking so much more fun for today's new card because there were so many stories to connect and so many things to hype, LET'S DO LIKE MOJO SAYS AND STAY HYPE FOR THE COMING WEEKS!
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Crazy turn of events eh? Don't want to spoil it if no one has read it yet but...holy shite
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:47 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
Crazy turn of events eh? Don't want to spoil it if no one has read it yet but...holy shite

Glad you approve
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:56 pm

I will be awaiting your swift vengeance. FORMER...Leader.
Back to top Go down
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Entire card was sick as fuck. NICE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016    XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 9/5/2016 - 9/12/2016
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3