Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016

Go down 
+7
Austin
Plus
KingWolf
GamerShane31
MicksterG951
P.R Son
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

So like, I hit edit instead of quote, I legit thought I hit quote not edit....so um, mah b?

- Love David

Last edited by Zack on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:14 am

The camera pans backstage to Stephanie McMahon who is on the phone until she sees someone come into view. Stephanie rolls her eyes in annoyance as she hangs up the phone.

{Stephanie McMahon}
Hello...Seth...

Seth Rollins comes into view smiling pretty big as Stephanie runs her hand through her hair.

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 15%2B-%2B1
Stephanie! I can already tell by the look at your face that you're proud of the way I chopped the giant down to size last week! And I know you have something very important for me to do tonight!

Stephanie forces a smile as begins to talk to Seth

{Stephanie McMahon}
You beating Big Show was rather...unexpected and while we're..."Proud" of you I really didn't have anything planed for you tonight Seth.

Seth's smile drops as it looks like he's gonna argue until Triple H enters the shot

{Triple H}

Nothing for Seth huh? That seems like a waste of the man's time and talent Steph. Look, you want something to do? Follow me down to that ring Seth.

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 15%2B-%2B1
That's what I'm talking about! Let's go!

Triple H and Seth leave, the camera showing Stephanie shaking her head as the screen fades to black

When the screen comes to light it shows Seth standing in the ring next to Triple H

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Seth%20Rollins%20Pre%20Downpour%203_zpsrgteeog3
{HHH}
The Authority holds all the cards in this business people. Look at Downpour for a second. We are going to tie up some loose ends there pretty easily. The Demon Finn Balor is going to finally wash our hands free of the B+ superstar Daniel Bryan.

The crowd boos loudly but it seems to just make HHH smile

{HHH}
I think I understand why you people like Bryan. He represents the mediocre man that all you people are. You all, much like Daniel, strive to be something more. To make the most out of your lives but what all of you fail to grasp is there are winners in this world...and there are Daniel Bryan's in this world. Want to find out if you're a Daniel Bryan? Let give you a clue. If you're sitting in those seats watching US succeed...you're a Daniel Bryan.

Seth Rollins begins to laugh as the crowd boos even louder

{HHH}
At Downpour we shall also see the end of a terrible title reign of one Dean Ambrose. And how fitting that it shall come from not only his best friend but soon to be The Authority's new champion, Roman Reigns. That's what makes us so strong, we only take the best. Like Roman Reigns. Like Finn Balor.

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Seth%20Rollins%20Pre%20Downpour%202_zpslx9am15h
Seth begins to smirk and pose as he awaits HHH to say his name next and shower him in praise

{HHH}
Like...J&J security

Seth's happy feature drop right then and there as he turns to look at HHH in bewilderment.

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Seth%20Rollins%20Pre%20Downpour%204_zpszbog1dpm
{HHH}
But hey, I didn't come out here just to brag. I came out here for Seth. Seth here is looking to prove himself. To show that's he's as good as he says he is. Last week...he show an impressive match against The Big Show and he somehow pulled out a win. We in the Authority want to make sure it wasn't just a fluke.

Seth mouth goes agape at the word "Fluke"

{HHH}
So tonight, Seth will face yet another mystery opponent. Now Seth,  is there anything that you want to say to your opponent tonight?

Seth slowly takes the microphone from HHH, giving him a dirty look the whole time.

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Seth%20Rollins%20Pre%20Downpour%205_zpsivcekout
Let me just start by saying that my win over Big Show was NOT a fluke. I did what I do best. And i played that match, like a chess match. Cause as we all know, nobody plays this game of human chess better than Seth Rollins. I'm back to my old winning ways with a vengeance people. And *He turns to look at HHH* I don't intend to be replace by a "Demon" or least of all my former brother, Roman Reigns. So, it really doesn't matter to me who it is that I'm facing tonight. I chopped a giant down to size, everything else will simply be child's play!

Seth laughs arrogantly as HHH takes the microphone back.

{HHH}
You seem confident. That's good. You're gonna NEED that confidence. Because your opponent tonight is none other than...Daniel Bryan

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Seth%20Rollins%20Pre%20Downpour%206_zps7avygpah
The look on Seth's face says everything

{HHH}
One more thing, it will be an Extreme Rules match *Seth begins to scream "What?!"* Seth Seth Seth, hey man. It's okay. Steph and I don't expect you to win. Just ya know, don't completely humiliate yourself and soften him up for Balor

There is practically steam coming out of Seth's ears as HHH leaves the ring

{HHH}
OH! One more thing Seth. That match...is next.

Seth holds his head in his hands. Once HHH reaches the top of the ramp, Daniel Bryan's music hits.

As Daniel walks pass HHH he stares him down. The two lock eyes for a while before Daniel starts to scream "YES!" The crowd joins in as he screams in HHH's face before making his way down the ramp. Daniel slides into the ring and this time, it's a staredown between Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 NUUdBM2XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 KjGMOPV

(Michael Cole)
Oh my god...Guys is Daniel okay?

(JBL)
He was just Pedigreed on a ladder Michael, I doubt he's gonna be okay

(Michael Cole)
But WHAT a match folks. Those two left it all in the ring to-wait...Does Seth have a microphone?

Seth looks to be in great pain from his war with D-Bry. He brings the microphone to his lips

YOU SEE THAT HUNTER! AND STEPH! I beat Daniel Bryan ALL BY MYSELF! You think your "Demon" is gonna get the job done? Huh? You think he's gonna do to Bryan what I did? Well let me tell you something. I'm the best wrestler alive today. I know who has it and who doesn't. And Balor doesn't have it to beat Daniel Bryan. Roman doesn't have it to beat Dean Ambrose. I'M THE BEST THING YOU HAVE GOING and I DEMAND you stop treating me as an afterthought! I want the respect I deserve and I want it SOON!

Seth throws down the microphone and storms out of the ring
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:16 am

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 LNnAePFXWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 A7XLcVc

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:19 am

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 IUoeGVUXWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 StJLZQi

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:17 am

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 AQt30t8XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 MNrTkRy

Shortly after the match the rest of The Pack come running down the ramp as The Undertaker is celebrating in the ring.

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Undertaker

They quickly surround The Undertaker. As they get closer Kruger stops them. He then order his men to step out of the ring.

.:JBL:.
What is going on? These monsters normally attacking everything in sight, but they are letting the deadman walk out of here under his own power.

.:Michael Cole:.
Did we just see Leo Kruger show someone a sign of respect?

Kruger, and the rest of The Pack exit the ring then make their way up the ramp. Leo Kruger turns around and slightly nods looking at Undertaker who still stands in the ring. Camera fades to black for a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Oh I see. Respect taker but disrespect Wyatt? Dick lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:19 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:

I mean he's parading around with Harper, he's like that new girlfriend that likes to rub it in the face of the old girlfriend that she's got her man.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:31 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:

I think CM Punk said it to Seth Rollins "You don't always get respect by just ASKING. You sometimes have to go and BEAT the respect out of someone."

Which is what Taker did to Kruger lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:33 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:

I think CM Punk said it to Seth Rollins "You don't always get respect by just ASKING. You sometimes have to go and BEAT the respect out of someone."

Which is what Taker did to Kruger lol

That. Lazy knows his shit. He survived the hunt, he didn't become the prey.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Neville def. Sandow

I'd post the fancy pictures but I accidentally edited out the card, and effort...
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:30 pm

The camera comes back to XWL, revealing the ring. The ring is not prepped for a match however. The crowd seems excited as we stare upon a table, two chairs and Lilian Garcia, all atop a red mat that looks especially fancy for what this will all be used for. Lilian Garcia raises the mic, smiling proudly.

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome: Stephanie McMahon!

The crowd erupts in boos but that doesn't stop the General Manager of Anarchy from coming out onto stage, possessing a huge smile. Whether she's actually excited for the event, or happy to finally see Roman and Dean at odd's end is unknown but her glee is obvious for the world to see.

[Michael Cole]
Stephanie McMahon, the General Manager of Anarchy, has to be pleased with what she has finally accomplished.

[JBL]
Though I don't want to take anything away from her, she didn't accomplish anything. It was Roman Reigns who turned his back on Dean. We all saw it last week. Now he's a part of the Authority!

[Jerry Lawler]
I'm afraid JBL might be right Cole. Roman did hit Dean then go and talk to Stephanie right after. It doesn't look good.

[Michael Cole]
Well I'm not convinced. It looked like a mistake to me.

Stephanie has made it down the ramp, turning the ring and finding the stairs. She climbs them gracefully and then enters the ring, the rope being held down for her by Lilian. Stephanie walks to her, taking the mic, allowing Lilian to leave the ring. As she does, Stephanie waits for her to exit fully before bringing the mic up and looking out at the jeering crowd.

[Stephanie McMahon]
You know honestly, this might be my favorite night of the new era here in XWL. I mean, we got to see several amazing matches, along with Dean pouting in the back like a baby. But then we also get to see this moment, right here. The moment when the Shield dies. This is a glorious moment and I'm glad that all of you are able to witness it, right here, tonight!

The crowd boos her but she doesn't mind as she is too excited for what is to come.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I think contract signings are always my favorite things in wrestling. Contract signings have a history of being a bit, unorthodox and violent at times, and I'm sure this one will be the same. However, that's not going to stop what is to come. Sitting in front of me, on this table is the contract for the match at Downpour. This will set in stone the match along with all the stipulations added of what happens if Dean or Roman lose. So without further adu, allow me to introduce to you, the number one contender for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship, and possibly your next, World Heavyweight Champion, THE GUY, ROMAN, REIGNS!

His theme music blasts out of the sound system, the volume turned up a few notches to drown out the serious amount of boos he was getting. He does not come out on the main stage, the cameras cut to the crowd, as right near the top Roman Reigns is seen standing, right in the middle of the very same people who are booing him. He looks around for a moment as he flicks his wet hair back and starts to walk down the stairs. People are reaching out to him, patting him on the back, some even try to hit him, but Roman Reigns just shrugs them all off as he reaches the bottom of the stairs. He walks to the barricade and without any effort at all he hops over it and walks up the ring steps, stopping as he reaches the top of them he again looks around. The crowd where still booing him, but he was getting a mixed reaction now, with some cheers. He climbs up the turnbuckle from the outside and he raises his arms into the air, his fists high above his head as the sea of cameras flashing could have blinded him. He then jumps down into the ring, his music now dying down as he walks around the table in the ring, his hand brushing off against the table as he grabs onto one of the microphones and takes a tight grip of it.

Roman Reigns
(
One Against All)
"I am not the bad guy. I am not the good guy. Stephanie, I am not your guy! I am THE GUY and I will do this on MY OWN, without your help!"

Stephanie McMahon was slightly taken back as Roman Reigns was not wasting any time as he flat out refused her help right at the start, Stephanie McMahon would look like she wanted to say something, but Roman Reigns just gave her a look, a look to tell her not to speak, that this was his time and no one was taking it from him, especially not her of all people.

Roman Reigns
(
One Against All)
"Every single day I have had to fight to get to where I am. Every single day it has been one up hill battle after another. Every single day I wanted to throw in the towel, I wanted to quit, I wanted to call it a day, but I pushed ahead, because that's what I do. I have the weight of not just my fans, but my family, my brother, my father and my daughter. They are all backing me to win this match, to finally reach the top, take that one last leap and grab the ultimate prize and become what I have always wanted to become, the World Heavyweight Champion, the only problem is, a family member stands in my way. Someone I have stood by for years is blocking me. Someone I have entered many battles with, who I have bleed with, holds the one thing that I want and in order to get it, I have to put him down. I have to defeat Dean Ambrose."

Roman Reigns lowers the microphone for a second as the fans cheer for Dean Ambrose. Roman Reigns would merely nod with them as he then raises the microphone back up as he speaks once more.

Roman Reigns
(
One Against All)
"Now to be honest with you all, in my opinion I could not have asked for a better opponent to wrestle against in my first ever World Heavyweight Championship match. Deep down I may want it to be different, I may want someone else to face and defeat, but it is Dean Ambrose who I have to go through and if that is the way it has got to be, then so be it. This match will be one that challenges me in both mind, body, as well as my spirit. I have used to just walking over my opponents in dominating fashion. A match that I just dominate and walk all over is not what I am going to get at Downpour and I know that Dean is not going to just roll over for me. I have smashed through guys like Bray Wyatt, Austin Aries and Edge to get here, but Dean Ambrose, he is better than all of them and he will not fall as easily. Dean Ambrose is not afraid to do whatever it takes to win that makes him one of the most interesting, and entertaining wrestlers in the business today, and it is that same devil may cry attitude and style that led him to defeat the man whom I was never able to beat, CM Punk. And it is for that very reason why I cannot wait to go hold for hold against him in the ring. He retained against the man that defeated me to get to him, he did what everyone thought he could not do, he defeated the best in the world. I thought I was done at that point, but I managed to punch my ticket to him, smash through everyone that XWL tossed my way and now it is my turn. Where CM Punk failed, I will succeed. I will do whatever it takes, brother or not to defeat Dean and he knows this. That is why I know that when the bell rings, we are going to put on a match that will be remembered for a long time, and there is no doubt within my mind that Dean shares that same sentiment."

He would then place his hand on the table as he looks at the contract sitting there as a little smirk comes over his face as he looks back up.

Roman Reigns
(
One Against All)
"There are alot of people out there that are saying that I cannot do it. That I cannot defeat Dean. That he is to fast for me, that he knows me better than anyone else, so he knows how to avoid my moves. Dean is good, but he is not that good. No one has ever escaped my brand of justice. I always connect and when I do, it is game over. You see a good sharpshooter is patient. He waits for his shots. He waits for the perfect moment, when his prey’s head is right on the target, and then he pulls the trigger. You ain’t dodging my kill shot, Dean, because while I may not be able to outwrestle you, I damn sure know you won’t be able to dodge me. Once your legs are worn out from all that running, where you gonna go, huh? What’re you gonna hide behind? All you can do is hide behind your words that Roman Reigns cannot get the job done, that your better than me, you have treated me as an afterthought for a month Dean, and when you see me coming for you it’s at that moment where you learn that your words and treatment ring hollow when I smash them back into your throat and make you choke on them. And when you’re on the floor, coughing up spit, heaving your lungs out from the depths of your throat, you’ll realize that I didn’t outwrestle you. I just beat you. I promise you, Dean. You won’t see me coming until it is to late.”

Roman Reigns was not playing games here. Brothers or friends, the man was annoyed and he was letting it show to everyone. The title was on the line and with the title on the line that means that they where no friends, they where enemies and Roman Reigns was going to smash through him just like everyone else who got in his way.

Roman Reigns
(
One Against All)
“If you all here in this building think I’m all talk and no substance, just watch what happens at Downpour. Dean, I want you to really take a good, hard look at this fist, because this is what is going to beat the truth into you, the truth that it doesn’t matter how good you think you are. It doesn’t matter what you think. All that matters is what you believe. Believe in Justice. Believe in The Guy. Believe in Roman Reigns.”

Stephanie seems a little taken back as her smile has faded she goes to raise her mic, opening her mouth to speak but she doesn't get the chance.

The crowd comes to life with a huge amount of cheers as the theme song of the World Heavyweight Champion hits. The Lunatic Fringe wastes no time stomping out onto stage, title in tow as he heads down the ramp. His eyes set on the ring, he ignores the stretched out hands of the fans. In no time he's sliding into the ring, walking right up to the table and laying his belt on it. He snatches up the mic and waits for the crowd to get quiet before looking to Roman Reigns.

[Dean Ambrose]
You done yet?

Roman almost smirks as Dean stays completely serious, the crowd not sure how to respond.

[Dean Ambrose]
Like, I don't know what's going on through your head right now brotha but there is quite a lot going through mine so allow me to just get started with where your spree of bullshit began.

Roman appears to be listening very intently as Dean begins to rant.

[Dean Ambrose]
Ya wanna talk about uphill battles? Alright, that's fine. Let's do it. You work oh so hard to get to the top of the food chain but you failed, Roman. You choked when you stepped up to the plate to bat while CM Punk hit it out of the park. You said it yourself, you couldn't beat him. I could. I beat him inside of hell in a cell after my uphill battle that the devil herself standing right here with us decided to put me through. Match after match that I was never going to win no matter how good I am, and everyone knew that. But when it came down to the big match, I delivered. What about you, huh?

Dean runs a hand through his hair, keeping it just as messy as usual as the crowd cheers.

[Dean Ambrose]
Last week you laid me out in the ring then went on to talk to Stephanie McMahon of all people about life tips. That's where the brotherhood stopped. Then again it was always going to stop come tonight because now, we're not the Shield anymore. The Shield's dead. Tonight, we're champion and contender and come Downpour, I'm kicking your ass and there isn't a thing you are going to be able to do to stop me.

Dean leans forward, leaning over the table towards Roman.

[Dean Ambrose]
When I get knocked down Roman, I get back up. When I get beaten up, I thrive off of the pain. So please do me a favor and shut your mouth and sign this sheet of paper so I can put your through this fancy table that Stephanie laid out just for us because I'm done with you.

Dean Ambrose drops the mic on the table, nodding at Roman seeming ready to go. Stephanie however, attempts to keep the peace.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Now, before we do that the contract MUST be signed by both competitors so this match can be offic-

[Michael Cole]
Ohhhhhh, my! Can it be!?

[Jerry Lawler]
It is!

The camera zooms to the stage as the theme carries on, the crowd erupting in cheers for the theme of the chairman of XWL. The boss himself appears on stage, smile across his face and hands by his sides, looking around the thunderous arena. In the ring, Stephanie’s jaw has slacked, seeming to not be expecting her father to be making an appearance. The Chairman comes down the ramp with his infamous walk, throwing his arms far too much to make a statement that he runs this show.

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Z

Inside of the ring, Dean and Roman stare at him, also fairly surprised though their faces mask most of it. Vince McMahon makes it down the ramp, rounding the ring and climbing the stairs. He enters the ring, moving past everyone in it, heading to the announcer’s table side of the ring. He calls for a mic and one is brought to him as he moves back across the ring, his theme dying out. He makes it to the side of Stephanie, looking at her and smiling. Stephanie hesistantly raises her mic and looks to her father.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the chairman of the board, my father, Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

The crowd cheers for Vince who looks around, nodding approval at them before Stephanie begins to speak again.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I’m really glad you’re here dad but, what are you exactly doing here?

Vince McMahon pauses, then slowly raises the mic.

[Vincent Kennedy McMahon]
Well Stephanie, I’m…. I’m here to talk to you.

[Stephanie McMahon]
To me, I mean surely this could have been a phone call or something, right?

Not this one because not only am I here to talk to you, but I’m here to talk to the entire XWL Universe, about you!

[Stephanie McMahon]
Surely you don’t have to praise me in front of the entire world do you?

Vince’s grin slowly fades away, looking to Stephanie, bringing up the mic once more.

You’re right. I don’t, and I’m not here to do that.

Stephanie’s face falls slightly, not sure what to say in response.

See tonight, is just another long list of night you’ve let get away from you, Stephanie. Much like each and every week of Anarchy, which was supposed to be a name, not a state of being for the brand. But it’s obvious you don’t understand that. From brutal attacks to brutal attacks, along with the fact that you simply don’t have control of your roster anymore has made me think it’s time for me to finally step in.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Dad I-

Especially in a World Title picture as important as this one. You could have injured either one of these two men with your antics over the past two months and honestly, I’m tired of it. That’s why I’m making a stipulation to the match at Downpour. At Final Stand, the only thing holding out the Authority from ruining the match was a Cell. At Downpour, it’ll be a promise. Because at Downpour, if The Pack or anyone else gets involved in the match itself, or harm either Dean or Roman, The Authority will no longer have control of XWL, much less Anarchy.

The arena practically explodes with cheers as Stephanie’s face falls. She brings her mic up, rather shocked at what she has just been told.

[Stephanie McMahon]
What are you telling me Dad?

I’m telling you, Stephanie, that if someone harms Roman Reigns of Dean Ambrose during Downpour or any time before, I’ll be telling you what I’ve told so many people before. That YOU’RE, FIRRRRRREEEEEEEDD!!!

Vince gets in Stephanie’s face, using intimidation to his advantage as Stephanie steps back, almost crying at this point. Vince turns to the other two currently present, now smiling.

Now as Chairman and Owner, of XWL, that is now an official stipulation of your match at Downpour. So, without further ado, sign the contract!

Vince steps forward, moving Stephanie back who is still at a loss for words. He grabs the contract, placing it in front of Roman Reigns who immediately grabs the pen and signs the paper in front of him. Vince then migrates it over to Dean who signs it as well, shoving it back in the middle of the table and towards Vince. Vince takes the contract, picking it up and raising his mic.

Well gentlemen it is now official. Next week at Downpour, Roman Reigns will challenge Dean Ambrose for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship!

The duo haven’t stopped staring at each other as Stephanie steps to the head of the table, moving Vince back.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Daddy, how could you? How could you come out here and threaten me with something like that? How coul-

[Dean Ambrose]
Hey silver spoon princess do you mind shutting your mouth so me and Roman can end this contract signing properly? The uh, “man” and I have something we kinda gotta do here so just, run along or something will ya?

Stephanie looks at him, jaw dropping as if to say “did you really just say that to me” but she doesn’t get the chance to respond as Roman grabs the table from the opposite end, flipping it up. The table collides with Stephanie, knocking her down against the ropes and Roman steps forward. Whatever Roman planned to do next is a mystery as Dean Ambrose suddenly unloads on his former friend and partner. Then the begin to brawl. The two unload on each other in the middle of the ring while Vince attempts to drag Stephanie out from under the table. Without much of a warning Triple H is by his side, appearing from the ramp way as does a handful of security guards. The duo in the ring however has backed up to one side, Dean taking the fight to Roman and battering him against the ropes. Dean then backs up, running and clotheslining Roman over. Roman practically lands on his feet, stumbling back to the announcers table as Dean steps to the middle of the ring. Dean looks up, holds out his arms and roaring to the crowd very mockingly.

“AOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Roman smirks, nodding his head and then slides back into the ring. Before the duo can meet again, security is upon them, holding them back. Dean is forced back into a corner, as is Roman, the duo struggling to get free. Roman does, darting across the ring, bursting through security guards and leaping onto Dean’s group of guards. The duo unload on each other once more before Dean’s feet are taken out from under him by more security guards. They begin to drag Dean from the ring, pulling him away from the ring. At ringside, it had become obvious that medical staff is now checking on Stephanie, placing her on a stretcher. In the ring, Roman tears through security, running to the ropes and leaping over!

[Jerry Lawler]
Roman Reigns just took out a while security team and the World Champ in one go! That was nuts!

[JBL]
Stephanie is being put on a stretcher! Someone put the camera on her! Do it! Roman Reigns is evil!

Roman crashes with a hoard of security members and Dean Ambrose, all of which collapse to the ground. Roman stands up, roaring with excitement, turning his back on the massacre of people. As he turns back around, Dean is on his feet and darting right at him. Ambrose spears Reigns to the ground, unloading on him with a volley of punches. They begin to roll around, trading offense until the security team regroups, pulling them apart once more.

[JBL]
Will someone separate these two! It’s getting too crazy!

One team forces Dean around the ring and the other forces Roman up the ramp. Ambrose rolls into the ring, snatching his title up off the ground from where it fell when the table was flipped, holding it above his head, staring down Roman Reigns, sending all the message he needs. Moving past Roman Reigns is Stephanie McMahon, placed on a stretcher, her husband and father right behind them. Triple H turns to Vince as they are walking up, yelling just loudly enough for the camera to pick them up: “this is your fault” before they disappear behind Roman and the security team.

[Michael Cole]
Dean Ambrose just sent every message he needs to Roman Reigns right there.

[JBL]
How can you worry about those two when Stephanie is hurt!?

[Jerry Lawler]
How can you not!? That was a preview of Downpour!

[Michael Cole]
We’ll see you all next week for Downpour! Goodnight!

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016   XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: The Storm Before Downpour! 6/13/2016 - 6/20/2016
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2