Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016

Go down 
+13
Kyle
Stunner
Dash
Tango
LazyEye513
KingWolf
Strummania
Sinister
Plus
MicksterG951
T-Roll
the tu2
Harmon
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: Royal Farms Arena
Baltimore, MD

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 NUUdBM2 XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 YiLDmsK

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 S7P41EW XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 MNrTkRy

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Jcvy0dg XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 StJLZQi

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 VIwfX8g XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 4hh1Zmf

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 XvtaL0T XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 S7P41EWXWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 U4GB9JU

Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Aiqm6CT XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Fg8C708
XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 BXivXY5XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 BxPaxk0

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 1vZug9h XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Nhx7mQX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 EldJZjU XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 IaTOPco

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 DYbC5JN XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 IV4HwAo

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 A6BIAGs XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 AJuLY6H

Main Event

Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 9qFrLQSXWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 M3rWaeg
XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 AQt30t8XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 JsBgjMo

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:19 am

LazyEye513 wrote:

That being said I really like the community here. So many promos and storylines and character interactions. It's a site to be seen. Probably gonna sound generic but everyone who has promo'd did an awesome job! I'm just pumped up for the next card.

I REALLY LOVE THE FACT THAT WE'RE BLOWING LAST WEEK'S SHOW OUT OF THE WATER AND LAST WEEK WAS THE BEST SHOW WE'VE HAD IN A WHILE! Hell, this is THE START OF PAGE 3! AND THERE'S STILL MORE STUFF TO BE POSTED!

Caps cause excitement. Awesome show again, and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself here Lazy that Cena rap was REALLY good and I love that you literally commented on everything we had seen thus far on the show. Cena in that character is just such a unique addition to XWL so it helps change things up. I just love the most that we're commenting on stuff that's happening, that's not happened in a while too so let's keep that up, I get you guys probably say stuff to each other over live or skype about the promos but seeing it on the show is just visual proof that people are reading and enjoying what we all put forward.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:26 pm

P.R Son wrote:
LazyEye513 wrote:

That being said I really like the community here. So many promos and storylines and character interactions. It's a site to be seen. Probably gonna sound generic but everyone who has promo'd did an awesome job! I'm just pumped up for the next card.

I REALLY LOVE THE FACT THAT WE'RE BLOWING LAST WEEK'S SHOW OUT OF THE WATER AND LAST WEEK WAS THE BEST SHOW WE'VE HAD IN A WHILE! Hell, this is THE START OF PAGE 3! AND THERE'S STILL MORE STUFF TO BE POSTED!

Caps cause excitement. Awesome show again, and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself here Lazy that Cena rap was REALLY good and I love that you literally commented on everything we had seen thus far on the show. Cena in that character is just such a unique addition to XWL so it helps change things up. I just love the most that we're commenting on stuff that's happening, that's not happened in a while too so let's keep that up, I get you guys probably say stuff to each other over live or skype about the promos but seeing it on the show is just visual proof that people are reading and enjoying what we all put forward.

You ain't seen nothing yet..
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:28 pm

I've never been so excited for downpour in my life, it's liable to be 10 pages long!!!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial break and we’re taken to ringside

{{Michael Cole}}
Hello folks and welcome back to Anarchy. If you’re just joining us after this recent break things sure have been shaken up around here.

{{JBL}}
You’re darn right it has Michael. From Bray Wyatt making an interesting statement. To a new side of John Cena we’ve never seen before. Who knows just what’ll happen next.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Then there’s even people like Cody Rhodes, and one of my personal favorites even if she was a bit crazy, Mickie James. We haven’t seen her in over four years. If I had to focus on one awe factor though it would’ve been the debut of this team dubbed as none other than The Pack.

{{JBL}}
I agree with you there, King. I don’t know what to make of these guys. First we’ve got a returning guy, who I’ve been in the ring with, Dave Batista. Then you’ve got two guys, who quite frankly, I never thought I’d seed out of the shadow of Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman. Last but not least their leader, a self-proclaimed hunter, Leo Kruger.

{{Michael Cole}}
It seems like everybody, new and old, is coming out of the woodwork. It seems to me like this is a great time to come into this company. If I may I have to say I’m not really that impressed with The Pack, John. These guys come out here and they’re talking about being hunters. Taking claim to what’s there’s and leaving nothing in their path. Um, news flash folks, this is a wrestling ring not the woods. It’s bad enough we already have one redneck who-

Cole goes to finish speaking when suddenly a familiar theme blares through the arena speakers cutting him off. The crowd leaps off their feet and Cole just puts his hands over his face as the camera pans back towards the ramp

{{Michael Cole}}
You’ve got to be kidding me. Why is it every single time I go to say remotely anything about hunting or rednecks he has to show up?

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Well, he is the bionic redneck, and the Texas Rattlesnake, Michael. So I think he’d know a thing or two about hunting.

Michael goes to speak but the camera cuts to the stage as Austin makes his way down the ramp. He passes by some fans who pat him on the back as he makes his way towards the stairs.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 CDk6EU6

He steps in with one foot and lets the other slide in through the ropes before being completely in the ring. He makes a be-line for a turnbuckle and places his foot into it before hoisting himself into the air. Seconds later he throws up both arms and lets two middle fingers fly as the crowd begins to cheer.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 IK8gCaz

Austin pauses and then goes to each adjoining turnbuckle and hoist his hands into the air as the crowd begins to cheer for him. As he reaches the final turnbuckle and repeats it a final time as he steps down he motions for a mic. He looks around and paces for a few minutes before standing still in the ring. He raises the mic as the crowd begins to cheer

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 N5KWOvS

{{Steve Austin}}
If you’re excited to see ol’ Stone Cold gimme a hell yeah!

{{Crowd}}
Hell Yeah!

Austin lightly laughs and raises his mic again to speak

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 XTeQkOX

{{Steve Austin}}
Sorry if I made you mad up there Cole, but, I couldn’t help but hear you mention the word hunting and then proceed to call me a redneck?

The camera shifts to Cole who glares before cutting back to Austin who laughs before continuing to speak

{{Steve Austin}}
Well, son, if you were taking a quiz on ol’ Stone Cold’s favorite things and my personality you would’ve scored really high, but, you’re not. You’re out here flapping your gums and running your mouth like you always do. Although, I will say this, I do like to go hunting so you got that part right.

He paces around for a minute and speaks again

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 5oswkdB

{{Steve Austin}}
I like to hunt for several things. Most of you know by now. I love to go a-hunting for beer

{{Crowd}}
What?!

{{Steve Austin}}
Whiskey

{{Crowd}}
What?!

{{Steve Austin}}
Jack

{{Crowd}}
What?!

{{Steve Austin}}
Rum

{{Crowd}}
What?!

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 WEtaFkH

{{Steve Austin}}
Hell any ol’ beer. You find it and I’ll drink it. That ain’t the only thing ol’ Stone Cold loves to hunt for. Much like these guys who call themselves “The Pack” I love me a good ole fashioned fight. I got me one here tonight with Baron Corbin. Some meely-mouthed jackass who loves to call himself the “Lone Wolf” Son, what kind of stupid name is that anyway. You do realize if you’re going to call yourself the Lone Wolf that they travel in packs. See, “The Pack” at least has that right. What’d you got going for you Corbin? You come out here in your weird leather pants. Your torn up vest and you talk about how people are coming here and trying to change themselves. Their name. Their clothes. How they act. Well, son I got news for you, the only thing that’s changed about Stone Cold Steve Austin is my temper goes a lot quicker as the years go by.

Austin pauses for a minute as the crowd begins to cheer again before he speaks

{{Steve Austin}}
So if you think you can come out here and run your mouth about how people should stand up for who they really are how about you shut your mouth and step in this ring and tell that to me and see what happens. I’ll even help you out.

Stone Cold goes over to the ropes and leans on them like he’s waiting for Corbin to appear. He looks towards the ramp and there’s no sigh of Corbin whatsoever. Austin puts the mic up to his mouth

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 LUDwMm9

{{Steve Austin}}
Just like I thought. Son, you ain’t nothing but a coward. You’re all talk. You come on out here looking big and ba-

Austin looks down as for some reason the microphone appears to have cut out. He raises it to speak again but nothing happens. He grits his teeth and leans off the ropes and walks towards the other side of the ring. He leans over and motions for another microphone and is given one.

Austin then makes his way back over to the ropes and leans on them again and finishes speaking

{{Steve Austin}}
As I was saying before this piece of crap cut itself out.. You walk on out here like you own the place. Flapping your gums and running your mouth. So I’ll tell you what. I’m gonna ask nicely. Get your sor-

Yet again another microphone cuts out and Austin throws this one down. He starts pacing around trying to remain calm as he motions for another microphone. He raises it to speak when suddenly the lights begin to flicker fading in and out. The arena sits in darkness for a second before coming on a second later.

Austin just looks around as everyone in the arena is wanting to know what on earth is going on. He shakes it off and goes to speak again. This time he clears his throat and backs away from the ropes. He walks towards the corner of the ring and arches against a turnbuckle before raising his mic. Suddenly in doing so a loud gong fills the arena

{{Michael Cole}}
What on earth?

{{JBL}}
I don’t know Michael. Usually that can only be the sound of one man but I think more to the point Steve doesn’t look happy with whatever’s going on right about now.

The camera cuts back to Austin. Visibly frustrated he starts pacing back and forth before raising the microphone again

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 P6KantV

{{Steve Austin}}
Clearly something is going on here tonight. Some jackass is trying to get in my head. Well I got news for you son I ain’t about to run on out of here with my tail between my legs. So if you think you’re going to scare me out of this ring then you’ve got another thing co-

The camera cuts to Austin who’s had enough of whatever is going on at the moment. Austin goes to get out of the ring when suddenly the arena is engulfed in blue light. As the camera pans around it quickly cuts to the stage and we see what appears to be an outline of a massive symbol hanging near the titantron

The camera cuts to Austin who looks bewildered trying to understand what is happening at the current point in time. He seems in shock confused as to whether or not to get out of the ring. The crowd begins to cheer which makes him shrug and he heads towards the ropes and gets halfway through them when suddenly

CRACK!

A massive pop can be heard throughout the arena. Seconds later as we pan out it appears to have been a massive lightning strike. Austin stunned just stands still not sure what’s happen. Seconds later we dart towards the stage and the unknown symbol appears to be engulfed in flames.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 LcGS5V1

The camera darts around as smoke begins to fill the stage as it’s coming off the symbol. The fire roaring strongly. The crowd dead silent unaware of what made the symbol seem to get struck by lightning when there’s no open access way to the roof. As we pan outward we quickly cut back to Austin. He stands motionless covered in a blue lighting with a confused look on his face as we fade to break
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:56 pm

We return back to XWL Anarchy from it's commercial break and we're at the announcer's table where they are brought a special gift set right down in front of them by the t.v. monitors.

Michael Cole: Well are you going to open it up?

JBL: Why do I have to do all the heavy lifting around here!?

Michael Cole: All I'll say is, it is closer to you than it is to me.

JBL: If that'll get you shut up, I might as well.

JBL takes the gift wrapped box slowly and pulls it closer to his ears and shakes it. Nothing moves or rattles around so it cannot be anything flimsy or easily breakable with force.

After taking a moment to examine the box, he pulls the bow and it falls near to Cole.

King: I wanna see! I wanna see! WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?!

He cries out, JBL reaches to the top of the box and gently takes it off placing it on his lap.

Michael Cole: Are you going to open it or just admire it John?

JBL exasperates and readjusts his positioning.

JBL: Why not both, it's a free country.. I'll open this box for the rest of the damn night if it ticks you off that much. Hey, maybe you'll leave and everyone will get their present too.

Cole sighs and puts his hand on his head waiting for the box to be opened already.

Turning the box on it's side, he puts his hand in and says it's a familiar feeling, there is nothing quite like it and comes eye to eye with this precious gift of gold.

Slowly coming into view, it's the.. wha- .. what the hell?

Cole says and King leans over closer to get a better peak.

King: Hey look Cole, it's for you!

JBL says in a sarcastic tone.

JBL: Yeah why don't you read the nameplate dummy as he pulls out the U.S. Championship in all it's glory. Red white and blue symbolizing a huge legacy throughout the years. Many of the greats held this belt and it was dropped off out of the blue itself.

Once putting it on the table, the camera zooms in closer as Cole asks the question.

Michael Cole: What is that doing here??

JBL responds after having enough of Cole's obliviousness.

JBL: What do you mean, what is it doing here? It's a championship, isn't it? It belongs here, right in XWL.. where it should have been all along. You act like you've
never seen a championship before? The closest you'll get to one is having your last name on it. See.

King: This could mean so many things.

Michael Cole: The last time we saw this championship is when .. -

JBL: What this means is, the belt is home where it belongs. Plain and simple.

The camera zooms even closer and you can see the plating with the name engraved being "Adam Cole".

Michael Cole: Actually I'm receiving word that this WASN'T supposed to be delivered out here...in fact, we're not sure why it was..so while we try to figure out what the hell is going on let's head a recap of what transpired at the conclusion of last week's show.

Everything fades with the conclusion of last week's show on Cole's go. Daunting music is played with the label "LAST WEEK" The Pack arrived consisting of Kruger, Batista, Harper and Strowman setting a gravitational shift in motion for XWL.
Back to top Go down
Doctorcide
New Talent
Doctorcide

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Cole: Were back here on XWL and we just saw a recap from last week when The Pack made their arrival at the conclusion of last week's show on behalf of The Authority!

JBL: The guys are here to fight no nonsense I love that they could've joined the APA back in the day

King: There goes JBL remembering his golden days again

Cole: Anyways on a serious note still to come tonight we'll see World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose, and his Shield Brother, the Number One Contender to his championship Roman Reigns team up against their new threat Leo Kruger and Braun Strowman

JBL:   That will be huge I suggest those sheild boys bring it all toni...

*Lights black out*

Cole: Woah what in the hell just happened

King: HES BACK!! We haven't seen Hardy in the ring in years

JBL:  Almost 2 Years later and hes back with a vengeance! Hes brought a new attitude I suggest everyone watches out

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:29 pm

That was fucking sexy.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:34 pm

From the couple minute commercial break, we’re backstage with Nakamura and E.Y. with both of them proud of what they accomplished as the first time as partners. You can see Young jumping up and down and pointing at Nakamura.

Nakamura with a towel over his shoulder after wiping his face and clearly spent from his energy and is using Young’s to keep himself intact. Cracking his neck while rolling his shoulders, takes a water bottle from a stagehand too. Resting up against a crate while Young is talking his ear off.

[Eric Young]
That was some good teamwork out there Shinsuke. The EY Driver into the Kinshasha will be one of the greatest combos in the history of XWL. Sorry I outswagged you as NakaYoung though.

Raising his eyebrows and agreeing with him for only a second, before he can manage a response Young slaps his chest trying to get Suke to have a mini celebration with him. Looking at the mark he had made, not on purpose of course. Swagsuke gets a hold of Young before he gets slap happy by his hands and lowers them to Young’s side.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 P8QaDfKThat’s good, you’re vair ex-eye-ted.. buh you need to chill, bro. Swag, not your style. You can be, prince.. I ray mane King. You show you strong, I show unbeatable strength. Hand to yoursel, one down more ta go. They tough, we stronger ah together.

Young taking a moment to himself and realizes mistakes were made speeds up yet again.

[Eric Young]
So.. Who do you think we should take on next week? If we take this far enough, we can become the tag team champions. This place would treat us like mega stars. We’re good enough to bring those titles into XWL, you know it.. And I know it.  Wouldn’t it be super cool to have our names on shiny metal? Who can say no to that, right?

Shinsuke pauses and places his palm on the shoulder of Young and gives a reassuring bright eyed smile.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 P8QaDfK We.. Take ovuh.. First ex dubyuh ehl, then world wyde status.

He says not meaning it in a serious way, only trying to make his day and not rain on his parade full of good intentions. Eric Young seems to just simply ignore his answer, stopping and grabbing Nakamura by the shoulder and almost jumping for joy.

[Eric Young]
Actually, I have a really awesome thing I need you to do for me new partner! There's this girl you just have to meet for me, she-

Before Young can finish, Nakamura pulls his arms away, patting him on the chest, smiling.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 P8QaDfK All mom's love some Naka.

Young pauses, a little taken back as Nakamura continues nodding, almost suggestively.

[Eric Young]
Um... Yeah, no. That's not at all who I meant but she would probably love to meet you too. I'm not too sure about you meeting her anymore though so.... Anyways, come on!

Young takes off out of frame, but Nakamura stands still, just looking in the direction Young went. Nakamura slowly turns around, going to walk the other way but before he can, Young pops back into frame, grabbing his hand and heading back the way he was originally headed.

[Eric Young]
No, it's this way silly!

With that, the duo disappear out of frame as the show cuts to yet another hype.

As the show returns, we are set outside of a locker room titled "Renee Young" in which Eric Young and Shinsuke Nakamura stand a few feet from, walking towards it. Young can't stop smiling as Nakamura is practically being drug along. His voice begins to be picked up by the camera, allowing the world to know what is being said.

[Eric Young]
I mean she's funny, smart, bold, inspiring, down right beautiful and apparently into ol' EY so I couldn't of asked for a better girl, and no, we aren't related. The last name thing is just an obstacle to over come. It'll be fine though. Not like my mom will care. Or will she? My mom might freak out since I haven't told her yet. I'll call her lat-

Nakamura stops Eric, motioning to him as though he is eating something with a fork. Nakamura looks very confused as Young.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 P8QaDfK I ask yuh, are you hungry for any food.. not Renee.

Young stops, thinking for a moment.

[Eric Young]
Did you? Sorry. But yeah, here we are! Allow me. Um, Shinsuke?

Nakamura stops, almost rolling his eyes but looks to Eric Young, who seems to comb his hair back with his hand.

[Eric Young]
I mean, do I look alright? I want to impress her. Is my tie straight?

Nakamura squints at him, fairly confused as Young looks down muttering "oh right..." to himself before looking back up, checking his breathe then back to Nakamura.

[Eric Young]
How about my hair?

Knowing it looks fairly similar to his own Nakamura throws up the thumb to signal it's good to go. As Eric turns away from Shinsuke the King of Strong Style shakes his head, disagreeing with what he just said or just done with this entire thing. Either way, Young takes a moment to prepare himself.

[Eric Young]
Oh god... I'm nervous. Thanks for being here for me best buddy.

Young opens up the door stepping inside and presenting Nakamura to the locker room.

[Eric Young]
Miss Renee Young, allow me to introduce to you the one and only, Shinsuke Naka-

Young stops dead, his eyes set on the scene in front of him. The camera catches the entire scene as Young's eyes fall upon Renee Young who's locked in quite the embrace. Her hands are grasping at his hair, their tongues almost visible through their mashed lips, practically begging for more. His hands searching her body in ways not suitable for children, all laid out on a couch set specifically up for an interview between the two earlier that evening. Renee Young is straddling none other than Matt Sydal! Young's face falls, his eyes locked on the situation as the duo draw back from their kiss, Sydal's face going into the most evil of smirks while Renee's goes to sympathy and fear after being caught with another man.

[Eric Young]
What-

[Renee Young]
Eric it's not what it looks like.

[Eric Young]
The-

[Renee Young]
It just kind of happened but neither of us meant for it to, Eric, it's not as bad as it seems, I swe-

[Matt Sydal]
Oh babe, don't patronize him...he's a big boy, he can take it...Eric, let me just be straight forward with you and put that little heart to rest. She didn't slip and fall into my lips trying to slap me, this isn't a bad dream, but most importantly...this WASN'T a mistake....and it's EXACTLY what it looks like. Now if you'll excuse us, we were kind of in the middle of something...

With that, Sydal grabs Renee, dragging her into another kiss. She attempts to battle it to begin with but fails, ultimately falling into the kiss deeper and deeper. That is until shit hits the fan. A moment of silence passes and then Eric rushes the scene, Renee Young seeing this and pulling off of Sydal and the couch just in time for Young to barrel into it, knocking it over. For a moment all that can be seen is fists being thrown, but then Sydal crawls out from behind the couch, appearing to be running away from the livid Eric Young. Eric Young launches from behind the couch onto Sydal, unloading on him with more fists, beating the man who has ruined his life for months until he drops his guard.

The camera flashes to the outside area however, which is noticably calm as Shinsuke Nakamura can be seen slowly closing the door. He takes two very long steps away, appearing to be seperating himself from the situation completely untilt he door behind him falls to the ground, Matt Sydal crashing on top of it. Shinsuke turns back, looks to the ground in which Sydal is on as Sydal looks up at him, on his hands and knees.

[Matt Sydal]
GET THIS LUNATIC OFF OF ME!

Nakamura doesn't appear to hear him, walking away from Sydal who yelled at the King of Strong Style. Sydal can't believe he wasn't heard so he yells again.

[Matt Sydal]
HELLO!? I SAID GET THIS LUNATIC OFF OF ME!

Nakamura doesn't even turn back but instead looks over his shoulder, waving to Sydal who is still sat on his hands and knees, waiting for help rather than run away.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 P8QaDfK You got the wrong guy, man

Sydal stares up at Nakamura, jaw slacked as Shinsuke looks to the man in peril, pointing his gun hands at him, taking shots.

BAM!

Without much warning Sydal's head is practically kicked off as Young explodes out of the locker room, connecting with a running punt that makes everyone in ear shot stop dead. Sydal falls over and doesn't move for a moment as Young stands over him, his eyes gone mad with anger. Renee steps up next to him, then in front of him, attempting to stop the onslaught that as commenced by Young to Sydal.

[Renee Young]
Stop this Eric! You're going to hurt him!

Eric doesn't acknowledge her statement, trying to step by her but she stays firm, blocking his path as Matt still hasn't moved behind her.

[Renee Young]
This is not who you are!

[Eric Young]
Don't speak to me.

The cold shoulder makes Renee step back, or rather be moved back by Young as he grabs the barely moving Sydal by the head and drag him to his feet. As he reaches his feet, Sydal lashes out, having been playing opossum apparently as he unloads on Young with a few blows. These do nothing as Young knees him hard in the gut. Sydal begins to move down the hallway, Eric Young forcing him to with kicks and punches alike.

The two reach the end of the hallway, coming out into an open backstage area. A few production trucks are sitting around, as well as a few workers who have cleared out of the way of Young who is set on a mission. Young grabs Sydal, sending him crashing into equipment boxes, in which Sydal collides with hard, falling to the concrete. Sydal slowly tries to drag himself to his feet as Young stands over him.

Young snaps down, snatching Sydal up, chopping him hard. This causes Sydal to back up down the way of the room, moving more towards the limo. Sydal moves towards it himself, trying his best to get away from EY. Young follows him, kicking him and hitting him back. He drags Sydal up, tossing him into one of the production trucks. Sydal bounces off causing him to continue to move down the way. Young snatches Sydal off the ground, having made it to the limo and slams Sydal's face right into the hood of the limo. Sydal slumps on the hood, unable to even fight back anymore. Young still snatches him up, placing him up on his shoulders. He then tosses Sydal onto the hood of the limo with an EY Driver. Sydal's back arches as he comes rolling off the top, Young still standing over him.

Backstage crew suddenly rushes Young, backing him up from Sydal. Young oblidges as some of them begin to check on Sydal who isn't moving very much. People back off of Young however, which turns out to be a mistake. Eric quickly goes for Sydal, picking him up off the ground. He grabs onto his tights and the back of his neck, backing him up and then taking off running. Young tosses Sydal over the hood of the car, right through the glass!

Sydal stops moving as Young backs up, staring down the destruction he just caused. People begin to push Young back, Eric almost looking at his hands, unsure of how he was able to do that. Blood can be seen trickling down Sydal's arms and shoulders as Renee grows hysterical looking at Sydal, having followed the chaos all the way here. Eric steps up to her, shaking. However, she pushes him away, not able to even look at him. Young is forced out of the area as medical staff tend to Sydal, the camera cutting off before Sydal can even be drug out of the glass of the limo.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 12:27 am

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 A6BIAGs XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 AJuLY6H

ABOUT 15 MINUTES IN -

Brie rushes towards Layla who’s in the corner turnbuckle and as she inches closer Layla moves within seconds of Brie coming towards her. Brie then crashes shoulder first hard into the middle turnbuckle pad. With Brie stunned Layla looks around for a moment before quickly lifting brie up towards the top turnbuckle. Layla climbs onto the apron and then quickly up towards the top turnbuckle. She grabs Brie’s head and proceeds to hit The Facelift when  suddenly

Layla turns while staying on the top turnbuckle realizing that’s the music of her former BFF. She scowl’s and after a moment Michelle appears on the stage. Michelle starts walking down the ramp eyeing Layla. Layla not taking her eye’s off Michelle has no idea that Brie has began to stir. After a moment Layla quickly turns her head but in doing so she’s caught off guard. Brie leaps up towards Layla grabbing her by the hair and the two come falling towards the canvas. After what seems like an eternity in the air Layla lands in a heap from a devastating Bella-Buster from the top rope. Brie rushes to the cover and the referee begins to count.

{{Michael Cole}}
What on earth? What a devastating Bella-Buster and this could be over folks. Layla didn’t deserve that one bit. She wasn’t paying attention. It’s all Michelle’s fault somebody should stop this.

{{JBL}}
Oh please Michael, Layla’s the champion, she should know to have eye’s in the back of her head and be aware of her surroundings at all times. Besides this isn’t the first time Michelle’s done something like this and I’m sure it won’t be the last.

As JBL finishes speaking we pan back to ringside. As the referee begins to count we now see Michelle come into view. She’s standing on the same side as Layla. Watching her former friend get pinned a smirk comes across Michelle’s face. The referee begins to count.. 1.….2.…..3.…

Moments later Brie rolls off of Layla. As she get sup she realizes she just beat the Women’s Champion in a non-title match. The referee raises Brie’s hand signaling the victory and several fans begin to cheer. Brie slides out of the ring and makes her way up the ramp way as her music begins to play. Minutes later we see Michele slowly making her way over to the ringside area. Michelle motions for Lillian to move out of the way. There it is. The Women’s championship. Michelle looks at Layla who slowly begins to stir.

Michelle quickly snatches the championship and walks around the ring slowly enough to catch Layla’s attention as she see’s her slowly come to. After a few minutes Layla starts to rise. Holding her head she looks up and grits her teeth realizing just who cost her her match. A moment passes and she realizes Michelle’s holding the championship. Michelle quickly rushes up the ramp to get away from Layla. Layla visibly frustrated slides out of the ring and demands a microphone. Oddly enough, when she raises it up, an almost bemused look appears on her face.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 A6jLrJi

[Layla]
Alright 'Chelle, I hear you loud and clear...you're not happy, right? Well, now that makes TWO of us!

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 DnBXT8i

[Layla]
See, I know there's a bit of a love and hate thing between us, we can't sugarcoat it under cutesy sarcasm forever, right? You and I were once inseparable, but then...then you couldn't handle that I wanted to be more than just your British sidekick. That I had a legacy of my own to forge, that just once...I wanted it to be me that was champion, not you. It'd be nice to think that neither of us harbored any ill thoughts towards one another after all we've been through since then...all the times we've faced in that ring, all the things we've said to each other's faces, and behind each other's back...but who are we fooling 'Chelle?

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 WHVu2gL

[Layla]
We're not friends anymore, at least...not like we used to be, you never could be happy for my success, you wanted it all for yourself...and still tonight, last week, the week before...you're only thinking about yourself, what you want, what will get YOU ahead. That's always been the problem with you, you don't care about this division, or anyone else in it...not even me. You see that championship in your hands? It's not yours, and that kills you doesn't it? Because it's not your name engraved, it's MINE. It's not you that gets to walk around with that wrapped around your waist, it's ME! I earned that, I busted my ass to return at Final Stand and end The Evil Queen's reign, but now...much as I predicted a few weeks ago...there's a new woman stepping up to claim that throne, and I REFUSE to let this division be ruled by another selfish, vindictive, disrespectful woman.

Michelle clutches Layla's title, not at all happy with what her former friend and Lay-Cool alum is saying.

[Layla]
Last week I issued a challenge, to ANY woman in the locker room. If they wanted The Women's Championship? Here I was, come and take it. And look at you last week, you made your move...you staked your claim, and then tonight? You took it. You aren't Women's Champion despite how good that title might feel in your hands. But if you wanted a match? All you had to do was ask, so be careful what you wish for sweetheart...

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 O0WgFLk

[Layla]
Because NEXT WEEK, you've got it! Unlike you ever were, I'm a fighting champion. I welcome all challengers, and if you wanna be the first woman to try and take that championship from me? By all means, I wish you all the best in your efforts. But just know 'Chelle, this isn't the same Layla that you've faced in the past, like a fine wine, I've only gotten better with age, and I know you like the back of my hand. You STILL play the same tricks, you STILL think I'm beneath you, but next week? When it's you, me, in that ring...for The Women's Championship? If you don't see me for the woman I've become over the years... it'll be YOU that's left beneath ME as I stand STILL your XWL Women's Champion!

The audience POPS as Layla drops the bombshell announcement that she'll be defending her championship next week against Michelle McCool. Michelle simply smirks at the "challenge" being accepted, raising Layla's championship in the air symbolically saying it'll be hers at the end of next week's show. Shouting "THIS is what you'll see next week, HUN!"

{{Michael Cole}}
WHOA, Layla just agreed to put her championship on the line, NEXT WEEK!

{{JBL}}
What an absolute idiot! WHY WOULD SHE AGREE TO DEFEND HER TITLE LIKE THAT?

{{King}}
You actually think Michelle wasn't going to keep pulling stunts like the ones she's pulled the last two weeks until she got her to? This was all a way of Michelle trying to entice Layla into a match, when as Layla said, all she had to do was ask.

{{Michael Cole}}
Well now that makes TWO Championship Matches next week, The Intercontinental Championship Match where Sheamus defends in The Main-Event against challenger Raven, in a Raven's Rules Match! And as we just heard, Layla defends her Women's Championship against Michelle McCool! Long time friends, rivals, partners, collide for the championship that coincidentally enough, they've never competed against one another for. Next week is shaping up to be another incredible show!

Layla and Michelle, formerly known as Lay-Cool stare at one another from across opposite ends of the ringside area, Michelle still holding Layla's title up in the air, claiming it as hers, while Layla shouts "Raise it all you want, it's still MINE, and it'll STILL be MINE next week!" as we fade to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:37 am

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Cq3uQ4

Wyatt walks around the ring waiting for his opponent

(COLE)

Bray Wyatt looking like he's ready to go to hell and back.

(JBL)
After that interview, I'm surprised you never committed yourself Maggle.

(COLE)
You and me both John. You and me both.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Fp5Kc

Before Jericho can get his punch in, a frustrated Wyatt throws him into the corner. Slapping him in the face

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Who_ar10

WYATT
You are nothing! you are filth!

Jericho pushes him back and charges him, but Wyatt counters

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Jericho-Wyatts-Battleground-gifs-001_003

Wyatt starts to kick and maul at Jericho

(COLE)
My God, Wyatt has lost his mind! Someone stop this!

He keeps yelling and stomping on Jericho before he slowly walks backwards to the corner. He turns around and grabs the ropes, leaning backwards before dropping onto his hands

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 4a5

He does his eerie walk towards Jericho before twisting his body like a creature from Lovecraftian myth. He gets onto his knees, yelling

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Its_ov10

(WYATT)
You can not stop us! For the War has-

Before Wyatt can finish someone dressed in jeans and a hoodie with the hood up rushes the ring from the crowd. The person attacks Wyatt from behind. Mounting him, and throwing hard punches into his face. The Ref goes and singles for the bell. During the chaos, Jericho takes this as his cue and gets the hell out of the ring.

(COLE)
Some fan has jumped into the ring-

(JBL)
Somebody arrest this idiot!

Wyatt manages to push the man off him, he gets up and starts to brawl with the hooded man. Wyatt grabs the hoodie and tears it off, and starts to laugh

(COLE)
My God its!, its...

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 2pcvfn10

(COLE)
CM PUNK! Punk has attacked Wyatt!

(JBL)

I still think somebody should arrest this idiot!

Wyatt and Punk stare at each other. They both grin before charging each other, throwing lefts and rights. Wyatt grabs Punk for the Sister Abigail but like last week Punk counters and pushes Wyatt into the ropes. Wyatt bounces back and Punk picks him up into the GTS. But Wyatt shifts his weight and falls behind Punk. He gets up and pushes Punk through the ropes onto the floor near the ramp. Wyatt gets to his feet laughing as Punk gets up. Punk starts yelling back, but before he can get back into the ring, Security rushes both of them, holding them back. Punk continues to yell and curse at Wyatt. Wyatt just stares back, laughing like a mad man as we fade to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:26 am

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and we are immediately graced by Paul Heyman's presence in the middle of the ring......

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 IrDz0Nr

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar!

[PAUL HEYMAN]
And just last week did each and every single one of you witness the return of my client as he took it upon himself to interrupt and F5 the so-called Phenomenal One, AJ Styles. I've read the tweets and I've seen all the questions being asked and I know that a lot of you were confused and I can stand here and assure you that my client's attack last week on Mister Styles was anything but personal. It was more about making a statement and AJ Styles just so happened to be in the wrong ring at the wrong time. That statement being that Brock Lesnar has once again returned to this here company and this time, things'll be just a little different than they were many months ago.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Jg0xo1T

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Things'll be different because my client feels robbed because of this company. My client feels like he should have been World Heavyweight Champion by now but rather the company decides to give said championship to guys like Dean Ambrose and Finn Balor, two men who wouldn't last fifteen minutes in the ring with my client because my client is a former NCAA Heavyweight Champion and a former UFC Heavyweight Champion. And if they aren't willing to give him the championship that he so rightfully deserves then Brock Lesnar is just going to hurt anyone who  comes in front of him until this company is forced to give him the championship that Brock Lesnar so rightfully deserves. AJ Styles was just the first of many, many superstars who'll be laid to rest by my client in his path to the top of this company. And if AJ Styles was smart, he would━━━

Before Paul Heyman is able to finish his thought, he is cut off by the theme of none other then the "Phenomenal One" himself, AJ Styles. Styles steps through the curtain and is greeted with a huge set of cheers from the crowd, normally AJ would acknowledge them, but it appears as though AJ is in no mood, he is clearly upset about what happened last week and it looks as thought he's about to confront Paul Heyman about it. Styles walks down the ramp and makes his way into the ring, where he goes face to face with Paul Heyman.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Aj%2Bstyl

(AJ Styles)
I'm gonna stop you right there Paul....I don't take advice from you....Hell I don't take advice from ANYONE!!! You're not my advocate, you're Brock Lesnar's advocate, and Brock Lesnar pays you a whole lot of money to do his dirty work because the son of a bitch is too afraid to show up on Anarchy week to week...Brock knows he wouldn't get away with half the shit he does now if he was here night in and night out like the rest of us.....

(AJ Styles)
So let me ask you a question Paul.....Where's Brock Lesnar this evening???

[Paul Heyman]
Mr. Lesnar is not in the building tonight.....

(AJ Styles)
Just as I thought, the son of a bitch sure knows how to start a fight, but he AIN'T MAN ENOUGH TO FINISH IT!!!

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Aj-Styles-Speaking-On-Mic-AWl106

(AJ Styles)
I've spent almost 20 years in this business and I've wrestled all over the world. I've fought the best each company had to offer, and I BEAT THEM! Night in and night I'd out I'd wrestle 3-4 shows a night just to get enough gas money to travel to the next town and do it all over again. Long story short, I worked my ASS off from the very beginning to get where I am in this business today. Brock Lesnar has had EVERYTHING handed to him from the moment he got out of college...

(AJ Styles)
Brock doesn't know what it's like to literally fight to survive, his definition of survival is taking his kid out on a hunt in his backyard and killing a defenseless animal for fun....Hell, he carries that same fucked up philosophy with him into the wrestling business, he hunts people for sport, he beats them down for fun, and he collects a big fat paycheck for being a big fat bully when all is said and done....

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Aj-Styles-On-Mic-AWl105

(AJ Styles)
Well I got news for ya Brock, last week, you picked a fight with the wrong guy, you picked a fight with the "Phenomenal One", and I'm gonna make damn sure to deliver a truly "Phenomenal" ASS KICKING!!!

[Paul Heyman]

AJ AJ AJ...... I understand your anger and frustration, but there's no need to be angry anymore because I have a proposition for you that I believe is just too good for you to refuse...Picture this, 4 weeks from now XWL presents: Downpour. How about, FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER IN THE HISTORY OF XWL, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, vs my client, "The Beast" BRRRRRRRROOOOCCCCCKKKK LESSSSSNNNNNARRR!!!!!!

(AJ Styles)
I tell ya what, if you can convince your "client" to show up next week and explain himself to me man to man in the middle of this ring, then I'll accept your proposition for that match at Downpour. But if you decline, or if you accept and Lesnar doesn't show up next week, then I'm gonna make it my LIFE mission to hunt down the beast, and put a "Phenomenal" END to him once and for all........

[Paul Heyman]

Okay AJ, I'll accept your little stipulation that you've added to MY proposal, UNDER ONE CONDITION! My client BBBBRRRRRRRRROOOOOOCCCCKKKKK LEEEEESSSSSSNNNNNAAARRRR!!!!! gets to choose the match type for the match at Downpour....

(AJ Styles)
I ACCEPT.............

[Paul Heyman]
There you have it ladies and gentleman, my client BRRRRRRROOOOOOOOCCCKKKKK LEEESSSNNNARRR!!!!!!! will be here LIVE on next week's episode of Anarchy, but I'm gonna give you a piece of advice AJ, and don't worry, this one's "free of charge", be careful what you wish for, it might turn out to be a Phenomenal Disaster for you.......

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 P3mg1Da

Heyman drops the mic and exits the ring. Styles appears ready to confront Brock next week on Anarchy, but will "The Beast" even show up? will a dream match between AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar be made official for Downpour??? Tune in next week to find out...

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:52 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 1vZug9h XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Nhx7mQX

The fans emphatically count 1...2...3!!! and they firmly believe Randy Orton should've just won this match, but the referee is still out cold on the mat and has not come to his senses yet. Orton releases the pin and crawls over to the ref to try and wake him. All of a sudden a loud set of boo's begin to fill the arena, Orton takes notice to the crowd noise and turns around to see Chris Jericho running at him and planting him with a Codebreaker!!!

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Gkd7s

(Michael Cole)
What the hell is Jericho doing interfering in this great match we have going on???

(JBL)
Y2J strikes again MIGGGALLL!!!!!!

(Jerry Lawler)
I just don't understand it, what's Jericho's problem with Orton as of late???

Jericho immediately slides out of the ring and hides under the ring, meanwhile the ref is slowly coming back to life in the ring and so is Cesaro. The Swiss Superman notices Orton is laid out and can't seem to figure out why, he wastes no time on trying to figure out the answer to that question and performs a jacknife style cover on Orton....

The ref counts to 3 and it's all over, Cesaro has won this match but this victory is one that is LOADED with controversy. To Cesaro's credit, he had no idea that Jericho stuck his nose in this match and took out Orton, he was simply doing his job and trying to win the match, and that's exactly what he did.

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Double-c-sd664photo067-1345341388

The ref raises Cesaro's hand in victory, but out of nowhere Chris Jericho spins the Swiss Superman around and drops him with a Codebreaker as well!!!!!

(Michael Cole)
This is uncalled for, it's bad enough he ruined the damn match, now he's attacking Cesaro? what the hell has gotten into Chris Jericho???

(JBL)
I don't know and I don't care, I love it MIGGGGALLLLL!!!! Jericho's got a real meanstreak about him right now and it's AWESOME!

There is one thing Jericho failed to realize, the fact that Randy Orton is back on his feet and is stalking Jericho from behind, Jericho turns to leave the ring and gets planted with RKO from out of nowhere!!!!

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 DDFTbKEx4DY

(Michael Cole)
That's what I'm talking about, that's more like it, retribution!!!!

(JBL)
DISGUSTING from Randy Orton, that's a multi million dollar musical star he's just laid out.....

(Jerry Lawler)
Can't say Jericho didn't have it coming....

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Randy%2Borton

The segment comes to a close with Randy Orton standing tall over Chris Jericho and Cesaro as his music blasts throughout the arena....
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 10:46 am

I loved the Eric/Sydal segment! So much drama!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 10:47 am

Everyone is seriously on point, I'm giving round of applauses to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 11:33 am

God damn this show tops last weeks easily, well done to everyone who put stuff up, really good.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Main Event

Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 9qFrLQSXWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 M3rWaeg
XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 AQt30t8XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 JsBgjMo

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

The match has descended into pure chaos as all four men are now outside the ring, fighting like a pack of wild animals. The referee remained inside the ring as he was counting and he was high on the count, hitting the number eight. All four men continued to brawl as Roman Reigns shoves Dean Ambrose out of the way as Leo Kruger and Braun Strowman start to beat him down. Dean jumps in the ring, but the count is far over with for the double count-out.

Before Dean Ambrose could even get out of the ring to help his brother, Braun Strowman had picked Roman Reigns up. Leo and Braun have Roman in between them and Roman is throwing the hands back and forth, beating them both off. Dean gets the bright idea to go for a suicide dive, taking off for the ropes across the ring. As he comes darting back, he dives through the middle rope, but Kruger and Strowman fall out of the way, leaving only Reigns. The two collide hard, Reigns crashing to the ground as Dean is left, shocked at the fact he accidently hit his partner.

Dean Ambrose is clocked from behind and then thrown into the ring by Strowman. Dean lays out in the ring as Roman lays on the outside while Braun Strowman and Leo Kruger rolls into the ring. Dean Ambrose climbs to his feet suddenly and goes for Braun Strowman first, hitting him as hard as he could, stunning the big man as he ran off the ropes, but ran right into a Big Boot from Braun Strowman! Dean Ambrose was down as Leo Kruger was now on top of him, striking him over and over and over again.

From the main stage Luke Harper starts to run down to the ring, but as he reaches the bottom of the ramp he is laid out with a SUPERMAN PUNCH! Roman Reigns just knocked Luke Harper right out and as he was about to slide into the ring to help his brother, he is grabbed by none other than Batista, the animals spins Roman Reigns around and hits the spinebuster right on the mat. Roman Reigns arches his back as he tries to get up. He gets up onto one knee and looks up as Luke Harper was back up and almost takes his head clean off with the Discus clothesline! Roman Reigns slumps back down as Luke Harper and Batista roll into the ring.

Leo Kruger now removes himself from Dean Ambrose and points down as Luke Harper and Batista grab an arm each and pull the World Heavyweight Champion to his feet. Leo Kruger looks down at him and smirks as he leans down, looking to talk to him, but Dean Ambrose merely headbutts him, trying to break free from the men holding him, but a hard kick to the gut from Leo Kruger puts an end to that. Leo Kruger would then run his hand down his face, finding Dean Amborse resole rather amusing as Dean Ambrose is pulled to his feet as Leo Kruger connects with the SLICE! That Lariat almost killed the World Heavyweight Champion as Leo Kruger stands over his body, his followers stand at his side as XWL ends once again with The Pack having taken out Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose.

END OF THE SHOW.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Absolutely amazing shows these last two weeks from everyone involved. Let's keep this going strong, guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016    XWL Anarchy:  5/23/2016  -    5/30/2016    - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 5/23/2016 - 5/30/2016
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3