Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016

Go down 
+9
Dash
Plus
RCP
the tu2
Shane
NathanVII
T-Roll
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 PFGBpGz

LIVE FROM: Allstate Arena, Chicago, Illinois  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 7ZoPV3V

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 URscUcl

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 BAd1FCF

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 NSfRTsn

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 W3Stpww

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 5dKWMMs

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 GZyBPnf

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 J7raaYm

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 8QikwIW

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 5blEK8r
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 1:59 pm

Fuckyeah Paige is back! Awesome promo too.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 URscUcl

Dean Ambrose's entrance music hits as he pulls off a huge victory over his rival Randy Orton, netitng him victories over both participants in the main event for tonight, not only that, but he's also the only man on the entire roster to beat either of the participants. Obviously he now views himself as the rightful number one contender, and who could possibly argue with him? He's got a huge smirk across his face as the cheering crowd support him, he gets up to his feet and after looking down at the viper, who has still yet to move after this gruelling brawl, he looks out to the crowd, and points toward the World Heavyweight Championship which remains encased in a podium at ringside.

The crowd know exactly what's on Ambrose's mind and show their love for the idea as they blow the roof off the arena with rocket missiles. Exhausted, Dean then falls forward against the ropes, leaning over them, he imagines holding the title in his hands as the action moves on to a hype video for Eva Marie vs Madison Rayne.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 512c458523362fa70e01b555d96e5016_crop_north

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:02 pm

-other stuff happened and then this happened after that other stuff-

As the PPV continues, the titantron lights up with the image of the XWL infirmary, where we see Randy Orton feeling his wounds from his grueling contest with Dean Ambrose earlier on.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Mj9TBn4

Randy Orton
This is a joke, it's a freaking joke! Argh!

XWL Medical Official
Careful Randy, you don't want to put too much pressure on that or it'll bruise.

Orton ignores the presence of the official and continues rambling on.

Randy Orton
Who the hell does he think he is?! This was supposed to be my night, not his!

XWL Medical Official
Just take this and press it against the affected area.

The official hands Orton a bag of ice which he snatches from him without turning to look, then pressing it against his ribs, he winces and carries on.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 ApQGV7l

Randy Orton
This is all Stephanie's fault. I should have been preparing for the fight of my life, not forced to be a victim of another assault at the hands of that lunatic!

Orton's skin starts to flush red as his temper grows.

XWL Medical Official
You need to calm down Randy, it won't help anything to lose your temper, you need to focus on getting better for your match tonight.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 NApLlzg

Randy Orton
I am sick and I am tired of that leech attatching himself to my success, and draining it, just because he can't achieve his own.

XWL Medical Official
Well,  if you think about it, he is kind of succeeding, I mean he's the only man on the roster who holds victories over either you or Brock Lesnar...

Orton throws the bag of ice across the room and jumps up, burying the pain he's feeling, he squares up to the frightened official.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 H0F5ORu

Randy Orton
What did you just say?...

XWL Medical Official
Well it's just that before either of you came across Dean Ambrose, you were both undefeated...

Orton takes a deep breath in, his face shows his anger, but he restrains himself from attacking the official, and instead vents his anger out through his words.

Randy Orton
Get the hell outta my sight!

The official isn't sure what to do, he is his doctor after all, he's paig to make sure that Randy can compete later tonight, but should he risk his safety for his career?

Randy Orton
NOW!

Orton steps forward threateningly and the official quickly dashes out of the room, leaving the furious, injured viper to seeth alone as he contemplates his match with Lesnar later on tonight.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 J5Ks15p

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Orton is a cry baby per usual, but does it well.

Paige's promo was omg good.

I hate Sheamus, irl, so, you have to do a lot to impress me and you're on a good path, homie.

Omega is nice. New to the character so woo.

Seth Rollins return? Hubba Hubba.

AJ Styles story progressing. That's sick.

Did I miss anything else? Probably. Love my mini reviews.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Breakthrough returns from a brief commercial break when suddenly

The arena erupts in a massive cheer as the Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way out onto the stage. With no hesitation he makes a be-line for the ring.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 CDk6EU6

Fans pat him on the back and shoulder as he passes them. He reaches the steps and pauses for a second before quickly walking up them.

He looks around and walks towards a turnbuckle. A moment later he places both feet into it and climbs onto the top and throws his fists into the air. He does this for the three remaining turnbuckles.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 IK8gCaz

As Austin steps down from the final turnbuckle he slowly walks towards the ringside worker and motions for a microphone. He looks around as the audience begins to cheer and slowly raises the microphone to his mouth

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 G6EUqiL

{Steve Austin}
If you’re excited to ring in the new year with ol’ Stone Cold Steve Austin gimme a hell yeah!

Crowd
Hell yeah!

Austin dons a smile upon his face and walks around briefly. He looks around at the raucous crowd and raises his mic again

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Mw5zDeE

{Steve Austin}
Now that’s the kind of noise I like to hear. No better way to ring in the new year folks. Well, unless you’re Stone Cold Steve Austin, then, you’re gonna either spend it looking for a fight or drinking some beer.

Crowd
What?!

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 0jF6uNr

{Steve Austin}
So now I wanna tell you all a story. A story about how some mealy-mouthed jackass tried to take me out several weeks ago. That some bitches name is Kevin Owens. Now ya see, Kevin, thought he could make one hell of an impact. He thought he could take out a big name in this company and make a name for himself. Well, I got news for ya jack, I ain’t going nowhere ya dumb son of a bitch!

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
What’s so funny about this is he’s gone about it all the wrong way folks. If you’re gonna take out a legend like Stone Cold Steve Austin, to make a name for yourself, you come out and explain WHY you did what you did. What did Kevin do though? Nothing. He disappeared. Wham. The some bitch just up and left. No explanation in sight. Son, I got to tell ya, you’ve got to be THE stupidest person I have ever met. I may let my fists and boots do the talking for me but at least I’ll come out and say why I beat the holy-hell out of you.

Crowd
What?!

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 0LogXd0

{Steve Austin}
So here’s what I’d like to do. I’d like that guy right over there, yeah, you son. I’d like you to hand me a chair and I’m gonna kick back and relax with a beer or two until Kevin Owens grows a pair and shows his face out here right in front of you because I could go all night folks.

Austin sets up the chair he was handed from the worker and then sits down and grabs his beer. Seconds later he opens it and takes a few sips. The crowd begins to cheer as we await whether or not Kevin Owens will show up

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 25p0Fha

{Michael Cole}
You’ve got to be kidding me. Austin’s staging a sit-in again. Doesn’t he realize this hasn’t worked then and it won’t work now. Someone should get out there and put a stop to this.

{John Bradshaw Layfield}
I’ve got to disagree with you Michael. As long as I’ve known Steve he’s always been willing to do whatever he has to to get someone to show up. Even if it meant putting the show on hold. I can’t say I blame him. I’d be angry too if I were in his situation.

{Jerry Lawler}
JBL’s right. Austin’s’ never been the type to sit back and wait for someone to show up, so to know he’s doing it now, who knows what’s going to happen. One things for sure is I wouldn’t want to be in Kevin Owens shoes.

Austin begins to look at his watch and shakes his head before rising to his feet. He walks towards the edge of the apron and leans his arms on the ropes before speaking

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 5oswkdB

{Steve Austin}
I guess it’s safe to say that Mr. Owens is choosing to take the ball and run. Well, son, I gave you a chance. Now it looks like I’m gonna have to take matters into my own hands and go on the hunt.

Austin goes to get out of the ring as the crowd cheers

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Fc4KGfe

Suddenly music hits and someone appears on stage

As the camera cuts to the stage we see none other than Stephanie McMahon. Microphone in hand she smiles lightly and then looks towards Steve before speaking

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 S3PQMPW

{Stephanie McMahon}
Steve, as much as I understand you’re very frustrated, I’m afraid I can’t let you go looking for Kevin Owen’s and doing god knows what to him. So I’m putting a stop to that right here, right, now.

Austin slowly gets back in the ring and shakes his head and laughs lightly before speaking

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 IdQGG92

{Steve Austin}
Steph, you and I, we’ve known each other for ages. What on earth makes you think I’ll listen to what you have to say. You saw what that jackass did to me. You can’t expect me to just sit here and ignore that.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 EHjAjff

Steph shakes her head and raises her mic to speak

{Stephanie}
Well, you’re right Steve, we do know each other very well. Which, if you know me, that means you know what I’m prepared to do if you don’t back off right NOW.

Austin lowers his mic and goes to say something but stops. To which Stephanie raises her mic and then speaks

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 EKFQG7A

{Stephanie}
Look, Steve, I get it. He viciously attacked you for no reason and hasn’t been seen for weeks. So I can’t say I blame you for wanting answers. I would too if I were in your shoes. So that’s why I’m here tonight, because of his actions, Kevin Owens has been released from his XWL contract as of right now. I know that isn’t what you’re wanting to hear, but for reasons I can’t get into, that was the last straw that sent him on his way. I don’t blame you for being angry, and who knows, maybe one day you’ll get answers. For now, I’m sorry but, get the hell out of my ring.

{Michael Cole}
Fired?! Fired over hurting a has-been like Austin. You’ve got to be kidding me.

{Jerry Lawler}
Michael she said that was the last reason he was fired. There were other reasons she couldn’t get into.

{John Bradshaw Layfield}
One things for sure, Austin isn’t a happy camper right now, and quite frankly I don’t blame him. Now the real question is just what on earth did Kevin Owens really get fired for?

{Jerry Lawler}
The million dollar question John.

The camera cuts to a confused and visibly frustrated Austin in the ring as we fade to break
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:41 pm

Breakthrough returns to the ring as an unknown theme begins to play.

[Ring Announcer]
This bout is set for one fall! Approaching the ring, from The Dirty Jersey, Liiiiiiv Morgaaaaaaan!

As she's announced, a very brash blonde girl comes down the ramp, shrugging off the lack of reaction from this crowd who doesn't know who the hell she is. Liv Morgan grips a microphone before leaning against the ropes facing the hard camera.

[Liv Morgan]
'Ey yo...so Miss Layla told me I had to say some ish about this girl I'm s'pose to be facin' tonight. So here goes. I seen the stuff you did over in Japan, and I sure as hell ain't impressed wit' you, girl. You think that ish would work up in the Dirty Jerz? If so, then I'll gladly whoop yo' ass tonight right here on live pay-per-view! 'Cause Liv Morgan is here to win, and I ain't got no problem kickin' yo...

[Michael Cole]
Oh my god...uh, Liv, I'd suggest a new line of work!

Michael Cole snorts to himself as The King and JBL also share a laugh with him.

[Jerry Lawler]
Hey, you know, there's one person in this world I don't wanna be!

[JBL]
Who's that?

[Jerry Lawler]
Her!

[Ring Announcer]
And her opponent! From Osaka, Japan! This....iiiiiis....Asukaaaaaa!

Asuka however, appears to be amused by poor Liv's attempted trash-talking, a large smile on her face as she extends her arms out on the stage to the large cheers of the crowd here tonight in Chicago. Asuka slaps a few hands before sliding inside the ring, sizing up the Jersey-born blonde before her. Asuka extends a hand to offer it to shake before Morgan unexpectedly fires a left-handed slap to the side of Asuka's head.

[Liv Morgan]
DAT'S JERSEY STYLE, BITCH!

Asuka's head snapped to the side off that harsh slap from Morgan, however, just as quickly, an ice-cold glare replaces the once friendly smile as her head snaps back to face a now shocked Liv Morgan, who goes to slap her again, only to be caught in a flying armbar by the Japanese sensation!

[Michael Cole]
Whoa! Did you see that! She caught the slap and turned it into an armbar here, this is a very dangerous submission!

Liv screams as she tries to pry Asuka off, finally placing an Air Jordan-covered foot on the bottom rope to break the hold, the ref counting to four before Asuka breaks off the armbreaker.

[JBL]
I think Layla sent Liv straight into the lion's den tonight.

[Jerry Lawler]
Yeah! And she's trapped in that lion's den, with a very hungry lion!

The "Dirty Jerz" resident pants as she slides her snapback hat around to face backwards before charging, only to run into a hard Lariat from Asuka!

[Michael Cole]
That looked like something you'd throw there, John!

[JBL]
Ahaha, I love it Michael! What a hell of a clothesline that was!

Asuka smirks to herself, shaking her head before squatting down as if to wait to pick her spot. Liv Morgan scrambles to her feet clutching her chest before being cracked upside the head with a Spinning Backfist that hits so hard it knocks her hat off!

Asuka takes the time to stand on the middle rope, posing for the crowd who is now loudly chanting her name before hopping down. Liv tries to throw a wild right only for Asuka to duck, and catch a turning Liv Morgan with a harsh Spinning Heel Kick right to the back of the head, sending her down hard!

[Michael Cole]
To borrow a phrase from my former Redemption broadcast partner....OH MY GOD!

Asuka decides enough is enough, dragging Liv Morgan up by the hair. The blonde is out on her feet, stumbling about from the hard head kick before Asuka grabs her left arm, twirling it in an arm-wringer to go behind before wrapping her own right arm around Liv's neck, jumping with a bodyscissors to bring Liv Morgan to the ground with a Crossface Chickenwing!

[Michael Cole]
Here it is, guys! Here it is! She calls this the "Asuka Lock!" And this is a very deadly submission hold! I think Liv Morgan is already out!

The ref grabs Liv's arm, holding it up and watching it limply drop to the mat before immediately trying to pry Asuka off, the bell ringing throughout the arena.

[Ring Announcer]
Here is your winner....Asukaaaaaaa!

Asuka finally breaks the submission hold, performing a cuthroat gesture before holding up a single finger, as if to motion that poor Liv Morgan was the first in a long line of victims for the Japanese import as Breakthrough cuts to a music video package highlighting the destruction by the Mayor of Suplex City, Brock Lesnar!

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:06 am

The lights aim down in the arena before taking on a shade of red, and illuminating the stage while Eva Marie steps out front and center.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Ehu4WN9

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Here we go, Diva time!

Jerry Lawler
It's the most wonderful time of the year, JBL!

Michael Cole
Well fellas it's been a long time coming for Eva Marie. She defeated Alexa Bliss on her first night as an XWL Diva, and suffered a loss at the hands of her opponent tonight Madison Rayne the following week. However, the little red corvette managed to make a controversial comeback by defeating Becky Lynch in the first round of the Women's Championship tournament via countout, but silenced critics the following week when she picked up the victory over former Divas Champion Natalya last week on Anarchy, thus advancing her to the battle for the returning XWL Women's Championship here tonight.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are looking at a future champion in Eva Marie. This girl was born to be champion, Michael, just look at her!

Michael Cole
Well looks can be deceiving, John. The self-proclaimed Red Queen may possess that "champion quality" in your words, but the Killer Queen Madison Rayne still has a daunting 4-0 streak under her belt, and is looking to round that up to 5-0 tonight. One has to wonder if Madison's success is intimidating to newcomer Eva Marie, and if it will affect her performance here tonight.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Not at all! Say what you will about Eva Marie, but she's cunning and smart enough to realize a match of this caliber requires her full attention. If she's to come out on top here tonight, she's got to focus on becoming the next Women's Champion, and not the success of her opponent.

Typical for and Eva Marie match, the fans are vocal on their opinion of the Red Queen. However, that's not to say they're much in favor of her opponent, either. Eva takes a few steps down the ramp, arms extended in confidence as she does a slow turnaround for the audience.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 RSNnmIM

Jerry Lawler
Blue has been my favorite color for over sixty years, but I've never seen red look better.

Eva Marie turns back to face the fans, hands conveniently placed on her hips as she surveys the crowd, unable to shake the convinced grin off of her red lips. After taking a moment, Eva grabs the feathery edges of her cloak and pulls them apart, continuing her journey to the ring by striding down the ramp.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 XI88YQM

Michael Cole
Smart, sexy, and powerful. Eva Marie and the rest of the Divas locker room personify that description to a T every time they step into the ring.

Jerry Lawler
She also personifies H-O-T hot!

Fans extend their arms out, searching for any form of recognition from the Red Queen while others turn their thumbs down in disapproval and take pictures. Eva pays them with dust, and keeps her chin high as she makes it to the bottom of the ramp, beaming with confidence. She reaches the steel stairs and begins to take the three steps leading her up onto the apron.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 5fg5pJg

Michael Cole
Since her first night in XWL, Eva Marie claimed her face would be plastered across every truck and trailer and on billboards across the country. If she's able to take advantage of the opportunity she has tonight, that prophecy may come true in the very near future.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
She's the corporate dream, the fans love to hate her. You've seen her numbers in the polls, she's unstoppable! Even you are capable of putting two and two together, Eva Marie puts eyeballs on the screen, and hindquarters in these seats. To top that off, she's only getting started, Michael! Since making her career change and becoming an XWL Diva only a short month ago, Eva Marie has already taken out the likes of Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, even the veteran Natalya. These are women who have trained for years to be where they are today, only to be taken out by a rookie hotshot. Now just look at her! She's co-main eventing our pay-per-view event for the Women's title.

Jerry Lawler
Trust me, JBL, I'm lookin' alright, and I'm likin'.

After making her way onto the apron, Eva walks halfway and pushes her cape back, guiding her right leg through the top and center rope while she effortlessly ducks through with grace.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 KdYp7oy

As Eva steps into the ring, she passes a glance to Layla, who is seen standing in the corner with the official and a microphone. The Red Queen straightens out her cape and continues about her business.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 GZuM25r

Michael Cole
Ladies and gentleman your eyes do not deceive you, that is in fact Layla, who is in charge of the Divas Division.

Jerry Lawler
That's right, Layla insisted on being present for the crowning of the new Women's Champion at this monumental moment in Diva history.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
This match will surely go down in the books as a pivotal moment not only in the Divas Division, but in XWL history, period.

Eva makes her way to the center of the ring and faces the camera. She unfastens the confines of her sparkling red cloak before pulling it off of her torso with one swift motion.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 5PKzBQy

Jerry Lawler
Even better than unwrapping a present on Christmas morning!

After shedding her cloak onto the mat, Eva reaches back with both hands and flicks her hair with ease, distributing it across her shoulders. On that note, she struts to the ropes and blows a slow and sultry kiss towards the camera.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 U0cp28K
XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 OQXpLF8

As the majority of the crowd boos Eva Marie with all their might, at some points even overpowering the volume of her theme song, there is a minority who's incredibly vocal of their support and love for their Red Queen. Eva makes her way over to the turnbuckle before climbing it and stretching her arms out, feeding off the reaction of the live crowd in Chicago.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Ab8Hly2

Jerry Lawler
That's how it is with Eva Marie, you either really love her.. or you really, really don't.

Michael Cole
Either way, everyone's got an opinion on the Red Queen Eva Marie, and the XWL Universe isn't known for biting their tongues.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
No publicity is bad publicity, and this Diva gets it.

Eva lowers one arm and points towards a fan raising a sign that reads: "EVA 4 CHAMP" before dismounting the turnbuckle.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 UUxl1fG

The flaming-haired Diva leans on the ropes as she leisurely licks her teeth and casually adjusts her pristine hair to her liking. As her theme song fades, Eva Marie turns and faces the stage, placing her hands on her hips in anticipation of her fairly familiar opponent for the evening.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 WiYwpND

Eva waits patiently, Rayne's theme taking forever to finally come on. The lights go out, the crowd coming to life. A few moments pass then a spotlight falls on center stage, lighting up Madison Rayne for the world to see.

As soon as the theme hits, the rest of the lights come to life, flaring up. Rayne stands, dressed in a crown and sash, the sash reading, "Queen on XWL." She pauses on the stage, locking eyes with Eva, the look of pure determination on her face.

Michael Cole
Wow! That's a way to catch someone's attention!

Jerry Lawler
You're telling me, I'm breathless.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Let's talk about what Rayne has done in recent weeks. She's beat Charlotte out of the company, beat Eva once already, beat Paige, then Sasha and now here she is, ready to finally claim her title.

Michael Cole
She has been dominant here in recent weeks. Just this week she passed Brock Lesnar in the ranking on XWL.com to become the top ranked wrestler in the company. She has been on quite the tear.

Jerry Lawler
She's also drop dean gorgeous! Rayne clashes beauty with talent. My favorite thing about her, however, is her determination she's had here recently. Ever since returning she's promised us stuff and has yet to disappoint. Just earlier tonight she promised to- Wait, what is she doing?

Rayne slowly brings up her hands, holding in them lip gloss. She continues to stare down Eva as she applies it. Can't even wrestle without make-up. What a premadonna.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 SucKylY

She then slowly holds out the make-up, a crew member taking it from her. She shoots him a look and waves him away with upmost authority. Then it's almost like she flips a switch, and a smile comes across her face. She begins her queenly wave, looking around the arena as she walks down the ramp with a big smile across her face.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
That make-up was mind games boys. Madison just said that she isn't even worried about this match.

Michael Cole
I'd like to say that doing that was a bad move but it was thunderous!

Jerry Lawler
Then immediately turned into the queenly girl we all know! I love it! That's exactly what I meant! Just early tonight she said that she's far from worried about Eva Marie, that she knows for a fact that she can win and that confidence, even cockiness, is what I think will take her to the top.

Michael Cole
I think that cockiness is what's going to be the end of her. As Layla always says, never underestimate an opponent, no matter what. Rayne is doing just that here tonight and it could possibly be the end of her.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
It's not cockiness Michael, she's just smart. Once and winner, always a winner. That's what Rayne knows and what she's going to stick with. It's gotten her this far and it will surely get her through tonight, just like it did the first time these two faced off. That's her mentality, and it's what she's sticking to.

Her hands come down but she continues to smile at the people as she makes her long walk down the ramp. She stops, a person calling for her attention. She looks over at him, a young child, and smiles. She then appears to be walking over to him, but just as she reaches the child she throws a hand up, blocking him from her line of sight. The crowd boos her and she smiles in response, continuing her walk down the ramp.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 ZoTrEDe

Rayne makes it to the steps with ease, climbing them and walking down the apron. She looks to the ref who walks over and sits on the middle rope, helping Rayne get in. She walks past him and looks out to her people, blowing them a kiss before retreating into her own corner. Rayne climbs it, looking out to the crowd and waving that queenly wave of hers. Her gaze is almost demeaning as though she is actually looking down on them. She gets off the middle rope and turns to look at Eva again, the smile vanishing.

Layla stands center stage in the middle of the ring, ready to give the official introduction of tonight's finalists in the Womens Championship Tournament.

Layla
Ahem, THE FOLLOWING....is the FINALS of THE Womens Championship...TOURNAMENT!

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 8QikwIW

Layla holds for applause, as the audience show respect for two women they may not see as their heroes, but two women that have fought hard to be here, to make it to this last stage before one of their careers changes forever. One of them, at last...will become a champion.

Layla
Ladies and Gentlemen, before I introduce the women that have EARNED the right to stand in this ring, and fight for THAT title tonight...I'd like to tell you all what this truly means. The Women of XWL have been tearing it up since day one of this new era, they have been what was talked about, not any superstar back there, BUT THEM. Because they ARE The Main-Event, and while this may not be the last match you'll see tonight, it's the one you'll NEVER forget.

Not a fan favorite herself, the crowd does still cheer, agreeing that the women have fought hard to stand out, and recognizing this moment for what it is, history.

Layla
Eight women, competed, all with the same goal in mind, and tonight...you witness HISTORY. The Womens Championship hasn't had a champion in almost SIX years...but that's about to change. Because tonight...

Layla looks up, and points at the ceiling.

Layla
We're SHATTERING that ceiling, LIKE WE ALWAYS DO!

With pride in her voice, and the crowd firmly in agreement...Layla takes a deep breath before continuing on with the official introduction.

Layla
Introducing first, to my right....the woman that has captivated you since her first appearance in XWL...defeated Becky Lynch, and Natalya to stand here today on the cusp of greatness...from Concord, California....The Red Queen....EVA MARIE!

With a huge grin on her face, Eva throws her arms out, and begins to slowly rotate in a circle as the boos and sparse cheers flow in from the audience. After completing her spin, she looks at The Womens Championship, then motions at her waist, before looking right to Madison and slowly blowing her a kiss.

Layla
Her opponent, to my left...the woman that is...UNDEFEATED...and beat Paige, and Sasha Banks to be here right now...ready to finally get her crown...From Seattle, Washington...The Killer Queen...MADISON RAYNE!

Unlike Eva, Madison goes a more simple approach, raising her hand, and giving the audience, and Eva a "queenly" wave that much like Eva elicits a large number of boos, and a dash of cheers. Once her wave ends, she looks at the title that's so close, then down at her waist, imagining what it'll feel like once it's there.  She comes back to reality looking at Layla, nodding that she won't let her down.

The introductions come to an end, the crowd is ready, Eva and Madison are ready, and Layla exits the ring as the referee raises The Womens Championship in the air. After lowering it he passes the title off to Layla who takes her place at ringside to watch it all go down.

DING
DING
DING

As the bell chimes to signal the start of the match, the camera pans to a poised Eva Marie while contrasting chants of "LET'S GO EVA!" and "EVA SUCKS!" bounce off one another.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 0Ktkaa0

However a smile slowly creeps across the glossed lips of Madison Rayne as a new chant begins to rise in the distance. "
MADDY'S GONNA KILL YOU!" Eva remains unfazed, well adjusted to the heat she receives on a regular basis, while Madison appears to be utterly confident with the support of some of the fans.  There isn't a single fan in the arena in their seat.....All on their feet in anticipation for the crowning of the new Women's Champion. Layla looks around the arena with a huge smile....seeing how far the Diva Division has come in recent weeks. Madison and Eva take one last look at each other from across the ring....One of these women will go down in history.....but suddenly what seems to be a hooded fan jumps in the ring!

Nobody knows where they came from...Eva and Madison both look on in confusion....then the "fan" removes the hood..... IT'S BAYLEY!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Get her out of there ref...She was fired! She isn't allowed in that ring!

Michael Cole
What the hell is Bayley doing?

Layla jumps out of her seat...with her mood suddenly changed as she shouts "GET HER OUT OF MY RING"  The crowds chants are now for Bayley as "Welcome Back! Welcome Back!" Rings around the arena. Bayley has a huge smile on her face as she takes a lingering stare across at Layla. Madison and Eva are both froze...Not sure what to do or what Bayley's intentions are.

The Ref' approaches Bayley...telling her to exit the ring. Bayley takes a look around the arena, still with a huge smile on her face...... SHE PUSHES THE REFEREE TO THE MAT! Layla lets out a scream like nobody has ever heard....as the ref calls for the bell! The ref' has called for a double disqualification! Despite the pleads from Eva and Madison...the ref' had no other choice.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
She's ruined it!

Jerry Lawler
Look at Layla! She isn't happy at all!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Would you be?! She's just ruined this whole tournament!

Eva and Madison obviously now realise Bayley's intentions and dash towards her...but Bayley quickly slides out of the ring and up the ramp! The crowd are still on Bayley's side chanting her name.... Some disappointed the match went like this....but Bayley could've just ruined Layla's creation. Layla is furious at what just went down... All the work she put into this and it ends in double disqualification!

Bayley standing on top of the ramp, a huge smile still across her face just looking  back at a furious Eva Marie, Madison Rayne and ofcourse...Layla. Layla quickly grabs a microphone

Layla
No, no....no....NO!!!! Who do you think you are, BAYLEY? WHO? A champion that was too self centered to see the bigger picture, so she lashed out and attacked the boss, and was RIGHTFULLY fired? A woman that showed up out of the blue on the biggest night in the history of XWL...and tries to ruin it? You may have tried to rob these people of this match, but I will NOT let you get away with this, so wipe that smile off your face you little brat...because I'm going to introduce you to some friends of mine, and I'm afraid they're not here to hug you...SECURITY! SECURITY! GET THIS FAN OUT OF MY ARENA! SECURITY!

The smile is soon gone from Bayley's face as security make their way to top of the ramp...the crowd boo showing their displeasure to the treatment of the former and last ever Divas Champion. Bayley doesn't try fight it...she just holds up her hands almost like she's surrendering as Security escort her away.... Leaving Madison and Eva wondering what this means for their big chance....Layla tries to calm herself down, raising her mic up once again to address the audience and the Womens Championship hopefuls still in the ring.

Layla
Now then, I believe I promised all of you that we'd be crowning a Womens Champion, didn't I? So nice try Bayley, but you, your selfish ways, NOR ANYONE ELSE will get in the way of history! RESTART THE MATCH! NOW!

Relieved that Bayley hasn't ruined this for the both of them, Madison and Eva look at one another...ready to try this once more as the referee does as instructed, and signals for the bell and this match is back on!

Michael Cole
Looks like we're going to see a champion crowned after all!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Well of course we are, did you really think some disgruntled fan was going to spoil the night? Layla takes this division very seriously, she isn't going to let that that nonsense stand, GOOD JOB LAYLA! You're a fine leader for this division.

Jerry Lawler
I guess the question remains, who will leave this match, now after all this chaos, as champion?

Michael Cole
We're about to find out, don't blink folks because as Layla's described it, a new page in history is about to be written.

DING
DING
DING

Y
O
U
R

N
E
W

W
O
M
E
N
'S

C
H
A
M
P
I
O
N

A
W
A
I
T
S

Michael Cole
She beat the streak! Eva's done it! We have a new Women's Champion, Eva Marie, ladies and gentlemen!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
What did I say? I told you she'd do it, Michael! Second guess my judgement again, we got a new Women's Champion, baby!

The commentators join the rest of the arena and stand to their feet, applauding the two women who just marked their names in history, and the one who stands in the ring as the new reigning Women's Champion of XWL.

Jerry Lawler
Love her or hate her, I think it's fair to say Eva Marie earned the respect of a lot of people here tonight. They may not like her, but they respect her after that performance.

A considerable amount of fans cheer and praise Eva for her unanticipated victory while a slight majority proceed to boo her relentlessly, leaving the rest in complete shock, but that doesn't put a damper on Eva's attitude for even a second. The camera returns to the ring as Eva bends down to an unconscious Madison Rayne, and blows a slow, savory kiss in her direction.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 9muptqe

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
'Atta-girl, take your bow, Eva!

Michael Cole
The reign of the Red Queen starts here, and if Eva Marie continues putting on performances like this, she's sure to be on top for a very long time.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Long may she reign.

Eva stands and blows a kiss with both hands towards the audience, embracing and taking in their reaction, both positive and negative.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 6e7AyLW

Jerry Lawler
It's fair to say the majority of those watching this match expected lightning to strike twice in Madison Rayne, as she's been unbeatable of late!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Not anymore, Jerry, that young lady just solidified her spot in history as the first Women's Champion in almost six years!

Michael Cole
I'm sure we'll be hearing all about it for quite some time, giving Eva Marie's attitude.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
As you should, Michael! She's the damn Women's Champion of the world! She can do whatever she wants!

The Red Queen turns her focus to the turnbuckle before making her way over.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Nz1Ce3H

Madison gradually begins showing signs of consciousness while Eva climbs the turnbuckle, tossing her hair over to one side while she looks out at the crowd, breathing heavy while the adrenaline pumps through her veins.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 FtDgkzQ

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
What a sight, that's what this business is all about. This is what each and every superstar and diva on the roster strive to accomplish, and Eva Marie's just done it for the first time in her short career here in XWL.

After circulating a round of applause for the two competitors, Layla takes hold of the XWL Women's Championship, and with a proud smile on her face climbs the steel stairs before ducking down into the ring as Eva dismounts the turnbuckle, and Madison pulls herself up by the ropes, rubbing her head.

Michael Cole
And here comes Layla, the head of the Divas Division, to personally present the XWL Women's Championship to the new champ.

Eva Marie turns and faces Layla, a bit uncertain about their relationship due to she and Madison's alleged agenda, but before she could receive the title from Layla's extended arms, Madison Rayne snatches the title from Layla's grasp!

Jerry Lawler
Uh oh.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
What does she think she's doing? Somebody get her outta' here before she meets the same fate as Bayley!

Madison stares longingly down t'wards the Women's title for a few moments, leaving the three women in the ring at a stand still. As Layla gears up to demand the title back, something unexpected happens.. Madison Rayne offers the Women's Championship to Eva Marie!

Jerry Lawler
What?!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Smart girl.

Eva glances down at the title held out in her direction and back at Madison. After a brief moment of mental deliberation, Eva jerks the title from Madison's clutches in one swift motion. Both Divas breathing heavy from their intense match as Eva makes eye contact with Madison again, giving her a slight nod of consent before she holds her title high in the air, evoking tremendous boos that now clash with a surprising amount of support from the audience.

Michael Cole
Well guys you have to give it to Madison Rayne. After an incredible winning streak and an outstanding performance tonight against a new champion in Eva Marie, she's got nothing to be ashamed of.

Jerry Lawler
If you look closely, it's almost as if there's a mutual respect between the two competitors. These are the same women who spent week after week attacking and belittling each other both verbally, and even physically in a ring at one point.

Layla applauds the two once again, before nodding in approval to the XWL Women's Champion, Eva Marie. Eva turns and rolls out of the ring, lowering her title down around her arm as if it were a shiny new bag, and gussied up her hair a bit before making her way up the ramp, not paying the fans the slightest bit of gratitude or attention, not that she owed them any.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 GUkySqV

you can't.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:52 am

Proud of you, Sammich. hug

As Eva's celebration comes to a close, and she and Madison Rayne have left the ringside area, suddenly...

[???]
Yay! YAAAAY! HOORAY! CONGRATS EVA MARIE, YOU DESERVED IT!

The crowd looks in confusion as Alicia Fox comes out from the timekeeper's area, clapping loudly against the side of the microphone in her hands before hopping up onto the Spanish announce table, strutting along it back and forth as she draws in the boos from the Chicago crowd.

[Alicia Fox]
There's one thing I agree on with that little runt, Bayley...that whole tournament was nothing but a SHAM. A FARCE. A big ol' huge facade, and you wanna know why? Because I'll tell you why!

Clearly the Chicago crowd does not wish to know why, rather rudely chanting for Alicia to "shut the fuck up" as she simply waits for them to do the same before continuing.

[Alicia Fox]
You notice how there were a few things wrong with that tournament? Let's see...Alexa Bliss? Gone. Paige? Quit...then came back, no surprise there. Becky Lynch? Gone. Nikki Bella? M.I.A. Natalya? Probably off crying in a bathroom. Sasha Banks? Worthless! Madison Rayne? Pathetic. Eva Marie? Even more pathetic, but she's the one holding the belt...for now. There's one Diva missing from that crop of supposed "championship tournament", and you are all looking at her, right now!

[Alicia Fox]
I should've been in that tournament! I should've WON that tournament! Heck...you didn't even NEED that tournament, Layla might as well have just handed me the title right here. I mean...there's still time, but clearly, she's let some whiny little crybaby get into her head...and get past her security. The only woman in this company who deserves that championship is me! And all Eva Marie is doing, is just keeping that belt warm for me for when I finally get that championship around my waist that I so rightfully deserve. And my championship celebration? Will certainly be better than that!

[Alicia Fox]
So picture this, in your head, right now: The date is February 15th, 2016. The day of XWL Cyberslam. In one corner, the illustrious Paper Champion, the Red Queen of absolutely nothing, Eva Marie in one corner. And in the other corner: The REAL Queen of XWL, the rightful Number One Contender and the woman who is the next XWL Women's Champion...the best wrestler of all time, so good they should name all of those stupid dirtsheet awards after her, Alicia Fox, baby!

Alicia places her hands on her cheeks and flashes a large, pearly-white grin that causes the Chicago crowd to boo even harder, chanting for names like CM Punk and Brock Lesnar in an attempt to drown out this exceptionally long rant of Alicia Fox's.

[Alicia Fox]
Are you done yet? Because I'm not done speaking, so shut your mouths and pay attention, because the QUEEN is talking! And at XWL Cyberslam, after I beat Eva Marie into a pile of red, synthetic, pathetic goop, I'll be holding that title above my head! Confetti will be pouring from the ceilings! My music will be blasting on eleven! And all these so-called women on the roster will bow before the feet...of the True Queen!

Alicia smirks before tossing the microphone up to the rafters, letting it land with a resounding thud as she extends her arms out in a mixture of arrogance and triumph, shouting for the fans to bow for "their queen" as Breakthrough moves on.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:57 am

^ Oh great another pretend queen. The true queen is the one with the title. Speaking of which...

Grats Sammi! Been a long time coming. cheers cheers cheers :tna: :eva

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:00 am

Another Queen, how original. Maybe if Alicia would've had one match or promo since XWL came back, she would have made it into the big leagues.

*Edit: thanks Zack and David Smile

Last edited by Sam on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:12 am

Goddamn haters.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 6:41 am

Congrats Sammi!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 8:39 am

Congrats Sammi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:31 am

Grats Sam!
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:50 pm

The following is brought to you by The Authority...

Rollins Returns

January 11

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Thank you Gaz, Kyle, and Dash I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:00 pm

*The lights in the arena dim so nothing more than an eerie glow is seen on the stage.  The fans react with excitement and electricity.  They know something big is about to happen.  Suddenly an unfamilar introduction and music begins to play...*

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... making his XWL debut... Ethan Carter III... EC3!

*The fans give a lukewarm response as the figure of a suited man, back facing them appears at the top of the stage. He turns with a smug look on his face before walking down the rampway with a confident, almost arrogant stride.  They were expecting one of their old favourites to make a return.  Instead they get this guy?*

[Michael Cole]
For those of you not in the know, this right here folks is a young talented individual by the name of Ethan Carter III.  He is a man who has unlimited potential and for him there is no such thing as the proverbial glass ceiling.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Well, from what I've seen of him Cole, his methods leave a lot to be desired!  This guy would throw his own grandmother to the wolves if he could get anything good out of it!

[JBL]
Quit your jabbering King!  We are witnessing history right here.  We are in the presence of greatness.  Ethan Carter III is a future world champion here in XWL there is no doubt in my mind.  I wouldn't be surprised if he continued the undefeated streak he's built up over the past couple of years from elsewhere.

*The fans still don't know what to think as Carter enters the ring, oozing confidence and arrogance.  He pauses in the middle of the canvas and looks around at the sea of fans not giving too much away in his expression.*

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Jz9TB0U

*He then screams at a ringside worker to hand him a microphone.  The lights come back up and the music dies down as EC3 begins to utter his first words in XWL.*

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 HTnKnLk

[Ethan Carter III]
Ladies and gentlemen... grab your cameras, grab your phones, set your DVRs, set your TiVos, start your illegal download of this show... whatever it takes!  Capture this moment.  Because with my debut, this is the historic moment that changes XWL forever.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 JDQ3sjG

[Ethan Carter III]
I mean it, seriously.  I look around at all your faces right now and I see disbelief and confusion.  Do you not know who I am?  I am the hottest free agent in this business today!  Or should I say, I was, because now I'm here.  And the reason I was in such high demand is because not only do I have outstanding charisma - that should be obvious to you already - but I have an unmatched skill set to succeed in this ring and a face which would look good on any poster or billboard this company wants it to be on.  It's very rare that you get the complete package... and that's exactly what I offer.  I belong to an elite upper-class of human being... those who possess extraordinary talent and intelligence.  I have attributes that 99% of the world's population do not.  You have never seen and never will see anyone as good as I am inside this ring.  I am the greatest professional wrestler alive.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 XCsbPw4

[Ethan Carter III]
And not only that!  Not only that!  But I am part of the greatest family in the history of this industry.  Bigger than the Flairs... the Ortons... the Rhodes... even bigger than the McMahons.  I am a Carter.  This business and the world needs us.  

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 PGPuQ50

[Ethan Carter III]
That last name alone destines me for greatness.  Just like my aunt Dixie.  She was on top of the world... the mastermind behind the most entertaining wrestling company there ever was until the evil, conniving XWL lawyers came along and forced her out of business with some legal loophole.  Dixie... my loving aunt... I'll reach the top of the mountain for you.  When I win the XWL World Heavyweight Championship... it'll be for you just as much as it is for me.  It'll be our sweet, sweet revenge when I am the face of the company that drove you out of business.

*The XWL Universe doesn't like this and begin chanting "You suck!" at an incredible volume.  So much so that Carter now needs to speak up.  He's clearly angered and flustered by this and it shows.*

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Y203YOI

[Ethan Carter III]
I disagree!  I'm very good!  

*This only antagonizes the fans further and they somehow get even louder.*

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 WLHNSt6

[Ethan Carter III]
No no no no!  Wait!  I'm not done!  Nobody said you could start being noisy okay?  I'm still talking!  Quiet now.  You're the audience, and I am the star okay?

*Again, this has the opposite effect to the one EC3 desires.*

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 0mZ7IvV

[Ethan Carter III]
Oh I forgot, we're in Chicago, of course you're not going to listen!  This town is full of criminals and it's obvious to me you all came through it's lackluster education system!  You're just neanderthals and you can't bare the fact that someone like me is stood in this ring pointing out how great I am while earning millions of dollars while you're stuck cleaning toilets in McDonalds for cents... that is, if you even have jobs because you're too damn stupid and lazy to keep one!

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 BDpEJ9E

*EC3 takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, realizing he got a little bit too angry for a moment there over these people who mean nothing to him.  He takes a few seconds to regain his composure and adjusts his shirt collar before continuing.*

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Ika0sLs

[Ethan Carter III]
Anyway... I'm getting sidetracked here.  This is my big debut and I'm not going to let you ruin it.  As I was saying, now that the shady suits running this company have seen sense and finally offered me a contract fitting of someone of my caliber, I'm here in XWL and I will become World Heavyweight Champion... it's only a matter of time.  I don't care who I have to beat or step on to reach my goal.  It'll happen.  I'd like to say that's a promise, but it isn't.  It's just inevitable.  It will happen or I will die trying.  Nothing and nobody is going to stop me from fulfilling the greatness that I am entitled to.  2016 will be MY Breakthrough!

*From his demeanor and expression you can tell that EC3 completely believes what he is saying.  His confidence is on display for all to see.*

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 EnII1HE

[Ethan Carter III]
To those of you who were actually smart enough to listen to me at the start of this segment, you can stop taking your pictures or recording right now.  I'm leaving, and nothing else that's due to come on this show matters or will match up to what you just witnessed.   Thank you... and good night.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 FJcQZrf

*With that Carter drops his microphone as his music hits again.  He stares into the camera momentarily with the fire of determination burning in his eyes before beginning his exit up the ramp under a volley of boos and hatred from the XWL Universe.  Now that he has said his piece, the boos appear to have no effect.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Well... I think we know what kind of person Ethan Carter III is now.

[JBL]
An American hero!  A true role model to everyone around the world!  What an individual!  What a coupe for XWL to get his signature!

[Michael Cole]
Carter... or should I say EC3... certainly thinks highly of himself.

[JBL]
And so he should Cole!  Did you just see what I saw?  We just witnessed greatness personified in that ring.  To say I'm excited to see what the future holds for that young man right there is an understatement.

*The fans definitely don't agree with JBL's assessment as they boo Carter all the way up the ramp.  He doesn't look back at all and is completely unfazed by the angry mob of fans he's leaving behind as he walks through the curtain.  The show continues....*

Last edited by MantisSnake on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 7:44 pm

After an impactful debut by EC3, Breakthrough moves along by heading backstage where Tom Phillips is standing outside The Divas Locker Room, but only because he's about to do an interview, not because he's a creep or anything.

[Tom Phillips]
Ladies and Gentlemen, here to comment on the finale of The Womens Championship Tournament, one of the women that made it to the Semi-Finals...Natalya!

Not exactly the way you want to be introduced, you know as one of the losers...but Natalya's a very respectful woman that doesn't get caught up in the drama and isn't about to start any of her own. She walks into frame smiling at Tom who proceeds to ask his first question.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 5jPmtlJ

[Tom Phillips]
On Anarchy we saw you compete against the now crowned Womens Champion Eva Marie, can I get your thoughts on how that went?

Nattie crosses her arms, immediately flashing an ironic smile as she proceeds to shake her head.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 NVHIXR0

[Natalya]
Well Tom, it didn't go well...

[Tom Phillips]
Is there anything you would have done differently?

[Natalya]
I'm not one to dwell in the past, see...I've dwelled in the famous Hart Family Dungeon, as the only woman to do so. So I'm all dwelled out, and the fact is...Eva, despite her lack of experience, got one over on me. I'm not going to make excuses, or throw petty accusations out about her conduct, because let's face it...that locker room right there is full of girls that do nothing but that.

[Tom Phillips]
Commendable, now about tonight the finals of The Womens title tournament took place, did you happen to watch it?

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 I04CubW

[Natalya]
As a matter of fact I did Tom, because that's what you do. You support your fellow women by tuning into what they're involved in. You could be a sourpuss and turn your back to the monitor, or you could accept the fact that they earned the right to be in that moment, not you...and show them the respect you would have hoped they'd show you. With that being said, unfortunately that room was full of women that didn't exactly share my same outlook.

[Tom Phillips]
What did you think about the surprise appearance of former XWL Diva, Bayley?

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 AIm1Ueh

[Natalya]
That's a tough cookie to bite into...on one hand, you don't want to see something as important as a Womens Championship match ruined for anything. But on the other, you do have to sympathize with Bayley because well...what else is she supposed to do? If she wanted to get Layla's attention and tell her she's not going away that easily, then mission accomplished. It still wasn't really my cup of tea though, surely there was another way?

[Tom Phillips]
Lastly, Eva Marie defeated the undefeated Madison Rayne and is now the first Womens Champion in almost six years, what do you think of her victory, and what does this mean for the division going forward?

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 I04CubW

[Natalya]
One thing, a common goal. Like her or not, Eva did what none of us seven, could. We didn't reach the finals and get that last important victory, she did. So if we have any hope of taking that title from her? We don't need to spend our time whining about the "state" of the division, or call it a fluke, or make every excuse in the book just so we don't have to turn to the last page and see the ugly truth.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 A06ZtXv

[Natalya]
We need to accept the fact that Eva, on this night, was deserving of being crowned champion. If she could defeat a woman that beat almost half the division on her way to this night, then you know what? She earned it. Nobody can take that away from her, she did what we didn't, so zip your lips, fix that chip on your shoulder, and do SOMETHING about it. Don't talk about what the division is, and what's "wrong" with it, show us what's so right about you! Honestly Tom, I'm surrounded by little girls instead of grown women.

[Tom Phillips]
Well thank you Natalya, and I believe you had something to tell us about your match with Sasha Banks tonight?

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 QRr0KkA

[Natalya]
Unfortunately, the rematch that everyone, but no one more than myself has been looking forward to...won't be happening. I don't like to spill anyone's tea, or my own for that matter. So I'll just say that, while tonight is not what we hoped it to be, there's still a chance that tomorrow brings what today didn't. So pick that chin up, smile, and be thankful for having a tomorrow. Thank you.

Natalya does just that, lifting her head up, smiling, and heading back into the locker room to get changed out of her gear now that her match with Sasha has been called off.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:09 am

Just wanted to drop a message in here and say congratulations to the new champion on a job well done, very well deserved. I was a part of this fed last year and I have to say the input everyone is doing this week from doing matches to putting in segments and angles has been amazing and very enjoyable to read, so good work to everyone who takes part.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Nikki Bella is stood in the parking lot outside her RV, her phone in her hands, she seems to be texting someone.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 OdyjZAm

The camera pans over and zooms in on the phone, allowing us to snoop on her conversation with 'Snoopy'

Text to Snoopy
This is like the worst night of my life.

Text from Snoopy
Hey, don't say that, it can't be that bad.

Text to Snoopy
But it is! I  mean I don't even have a match tonight. How sad is that?

Text from Snoopy
Trust me, after that match you had with Becky on Anarchy, those girls will be queing up to face you soon.

Text to Snoopy
I don't know... Ever since Brie left I just... Feel so alone here you know? Like nobody understands me.

Text from Snoopy
I know, but I don't think you'll be feeling alone too much longer.

Text to Snoopy
Huh?

Confused by the response, Nikki stares at her phone with a bewildered look, she waits for a response, but it's been ten seconds, and she doesn't have all day, so she decides to head back into her RV, but as she heads for the door, she's brought to a stop by a familiar face. Nikki lights up as she comes face to face with 'snoopy'

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 HsppF9E

John Cena
Miss me?

Nikki Bella
Snoopy!

Cena cracks a smile as Nikki flings herself towards him, wrapping her hands around his body and leaning her head against his chest.

Nikki Bella
I'm so glad to see you!

John Cena
Glad enough to stop calling me Snoopy?

Nikki backs away, smirks and shakes her head

John Cena
Okay, well, it's kinda cold out here, so why don't we just go inside and then we can sit down and you can tell me what's wrong. Sound good?

Nikki nods and leads the way, opening the RV door as the couple enter inside. It takes the cameras a couple of seconds to follow them inside, and by that point, they've both sat down on the couch. Nikki's sat beside Cena, fiddling with her hands.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 B7ZbBAo

John Cena
So I'm gonna take a wild guess and say this has something to do with Eva Marie winning that belt right?

Nikki Bella
No, it's not even that, it's just... Everything really. I don't know, I guess things just aren't turning out the way I wanted them to, you know? I feel like I'm just losing my motivation to be here.

John Cena
Ok, uhm, is there any specific reason why?

Nikki Bella
Ugh, I don't know... I guess Layla being my boss doesn't really help, but it's not like you could just ask Stephanie to fire her... Could you?

Cena chuckles which doesn't seem to please the Bella

John Cena
No, I can't do that Nikki. No one can tell Stephanie what to do, you know that.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 MFnlj01

Nikki Bella
Yeaah, I know... Maybe it's not even her... I don't know Snoopy, I just don't feel like myself anymore.

John Cena
Well, maybe that's a good thing. Maybe it's time for a change?

Nikki seems insulted by Cena's response

Nikki Bella
Oh, I see, you don't want me to be myself anymore huh?!

John Cena
No, no, no. That's not what I meant. I just mean, maybe it's time to change the way that you look...

Nikki gives him an even worse glare now

John Cena
At things! Change the way you look at things! You know, the next time you get angry or jealous, just try to calm down...

Nikki Bella
Calm down?! You think I need to calm down?!

John Cena
See this is what I mean, you don't even let me finish, you just assume that I'm trying to insult you, when I'm only trying to help you. This is probably why you feel so alone here Nikki.

Nikki calms, almost as if she realises Cena is speaking the truth.

Nikki Bella
You're right... But I've always been that way, how am I supposed to just change?

John Cena
Well, I didn't say it would be easy, and no expects you to change everything about yourself, but if you wanna make friends here then you've gotta be willing to try to change your attitude, or otherwise people just aren't going to want to be around you.

Nikki Bella
Do you wanna be around me?..

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 VdXk2X4

John Cena
Of course I do. Although you can be pretty moody at times, I love you, and that's not going to change, even if you do.

Nikki lightens up and smiles as Cena puts his arm around her.

Nikki Bella
What should I do?

John Cena
Well, that's kind of up to you Nikki. Maybe you could ask for advice from one of the other diva's, or talk to your sister, tell her how you feel, who knows, maybe she'll know exactly what to do to help you.

Nikki Bella
Thank you snoopy, you're the best, I know exactly what to do now.

Nikki wraps her arms around his neck and plants a kiss on Cena's forehead as the camera fades to the next scene.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 LcldRk0

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:20 pm

JBL rises to his feet with a microphone in hand after the video package plays.

-JBL-
Ladies and Gentlemen, with everything that happened throughout the show tonight—from a new champion being crowned to several hotly-contested battles in the middle of the ring—I know it’s easy to forget the earth-shattering announcement that was made early. In case you were not aware, I have the privilege of being asked by our esteemed General Manager Stephanie McMahon to remind you all that former Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins will make his long-awaited return to an XWL ring in a little over a week, on January eleventh!

The booing kicks up with the ferocity of a gale force wind blowing through a sandy shore.

-JBL-
It truly is a shame that we have to wait that much longer, but Miss McMahon wants me to assure you that it will definitely be worth the wait. Because when Seth returns and takes back what was wrongly taken from him, then it’ll be like he never left, and then finally put that travesty of what was done to him by both Suicide and Vince McMahon behind us. But until that glorious moment arrives, please everyone, simmer down and enjoy the rest of the show. We’ve still got one of the biggest matches in XWL history to come in the main event!

With a broad grin, JBL waves his hat around before taking a seat.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:36 pm

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 5blEK8r

…......
…...
…...
….......
….....
…..........
…........

The bell rings and Randy Orton's entrance music hits the PA systems, signaling his victory against the mayor of suplex city, Brock Lesnar. Heyman stands at ringside, his mouth ajar with shock, unable to believe that his client was bested tonight. Orton remains draped over the body of the beast, exhausted from the war that he just had, the beating that he just took, and the second match that he competed in tonight, has he even realised his victory?

JBL
He's done it, Randy Orton has done it, he is the new XWL World Heavyweight Champion!

Jerry Lawler
I have to give the devil his due, that was an impressive counter, and an impressive victory. I might not always agree with his methods, but whether you like it or not, this man has earned this moment here tonight.

Orton stirs and looks up at the mixed crowd who can't decide how they feel about this outcome. Stunned, Orton's mouth ajar, he looks around the arena, hardly able to believe that he's actually turned this night around. He starts to get to his feet as the referee brings the brand new championship into the ring, handing it to the apex predator, who grabs it as he tries to regain his composure.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 RAz84RB

JBL
That is a true champion right there folks. This man has been to war not once, but twice, and still he ends the night standing on the top of the mountain as the new XWL World Heavyweight Champion!

Michael Cole
More like falling down the mountain. He might infact be the champion, but at what cost?

Orton stands up straight, but quickly stumbles back against the ropes, hardly able to stand, he grabs hold of the top rope and leans back, allowing the ropes to hold his weight as he once again tries to recover from his apparent injuries at the hands of Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 WpUL2tN

JBL
Don't talk poppy cock, Michael.

Jerry Lawler
I don't know John, Cole might be right, Orton doesn't look too good in there.

Still exhausted, but determined to stand tall at the end of this night, Orton stumbles forward to his feet, sweat dripping down his face, and a look that shows the pain he's suffered, but he fights through it and lifts his arms up into the air, the championship firmly in the grasp of his right hand.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 JluEuwn

JBL
See, what did I tell you? He's fine. Sure, he's got a few cuts and bruises, but who wouldn't have after the chaos he's been put through tonight, through no fault of his own mind you. It takes great strength and great courage to come out of all that standing tall.

Jerry Lawler
He has been through chaos, a chaos of his own creation, but you're right JBL, he came through it. Despite losing to Dean Ambrose earlier tonight, he managed to turn his night around and in quite an impressive fashion.

JBL
You're damn right he did. Orton told us all last week that if Dean Ambrose was able to wound the beast, then he'd be the one to slay it, and that's exactly what he did, the beast has been slain here tonight by the Apex Predator of the XWL.

Starting to get into his element, Orton's painful expression quickly changes as a huge grin starts to form. The audience Jeer and cheer as Orton's ego kicks in, and with a smug look on his face, he walks over to the corner of the ring, the championship still within his grasp, he steps up onto the second turnbuckle, looks around the arena, and with his signature cocky grin, he lifts his championship into the air for all to see.

Michael Cole
Well, it looks like this is what we've got to look forward to for the upcoming weeks, an arrogant viper that holds the company's prize possesion.

JBL
And look forward we will Cole, because whether you like it or not, as of this moment, we have just entered the Age of Orton. Good night folks, and thank you for joining us for an extraodrinary night with an incredible finish.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 BIetvZ7

END SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   XWL Breakthrough:  12/21/2015  -  1/4/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2